Public storage 84th street west allis
Milwaukee's Bicycle Community
2016.05.12 17:27 chillaxin4life Milwaukee's Bicycle Community
Welcome to Milwaukee's bike subreddit! From the urban commuters to the beach cruisers, everyone and their bike is welcome here for newbie advice, pro events, and everything in between! Bike maps and bike shops are listed in the wiki.
2023.06.10 20:45 Jscott1986 Inspired by the recent post from u/HawkeyeTen (and comment by u/ProblemGamer18), here are 484 reasons Eisenhower was a good President (according to ChatGPT, obviously)
Link to the comment/post
- Successful military career as a five-star general during World War II.
- Skillful leadership in planning and executing the D-Day invasion.
- Played a crucial role in defeating Nazi Germany and liberating Europe.
- Fostered strong international alliances during his military service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service throughout his life.
- Championed civil rights and desegregation.
- Created the Civil Rights Commission to investigate civil rights violations.
- Appointed Earl Warren as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, leading to landmark civil rights decisions.
- Signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960, the first civil rights laws since Reconstruction.
- Established the President's Committee on Government Contracts to combat racial discrimination in federal contracting.
- Advocated for the desegregation of schools and supported the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision.
- Sent federal troops to enforce desegregation in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Supported the Montgomery Bus Boycott and Martin Luther King Jr.'s efforts for racial equality.
- Promoted economic stability and growth during his presidency.
- Presided over a period of sustained economic expansion known as the "Eisenhower Era."
- Instituted policies that aimed to balance the federal budget.
- Oversaw the creation of the Interstate Highway System, promoting economic development and national defense.
- Established the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (now the Department of Health and Human Services).
- Expanded social security benefits.
- Increased the minimum wage.
- Strengthened labor unions by signing the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act.
- Nominated competent and skilled individuals to key positions in his administration.
- Fostered a cooperative working relationship with Congress.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Authorized the creation of the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which later developed into DARPA.
- Presided over the end of the Korean War, securing an armistice and maintaining peace in the region.
- Promoted a policy of "massive retaliation" as a deterrent to potential Soviet aggression.
- Successfully managed the Cold War tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Negotiated an end to the Suez Crisis, ensuring stability in the Middle East.
- Championed the "Atoms for Peace" initiative, advocating for the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
- Created the People-to-People program to promote cultural exchange and understanding.
- Maintained a balanced approach to foreign policy, avoiding unnecessary conflicts.
- Fostered strong relationships with NATO allies, strengthening collective defense.
- Skillfully managed the 1956 Hungarian Revolution crisis, balancing humanitarian concerns with geopolitical realities.
- Developed a close working relationship with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- Fostered improved relations with Latin American countries.
- Supported the Pan-American Highway project, enhancing economic and cultural ties with the region.
- Implemented policies to stabilize the Middle East and prevent Soviet influence.
- Developed the Eisenhower Doctrine, providing military assistance to countries threatened by communism in the Middle East.
- Initiated the Open Skies proposal, promoting transparency and reducing the risk of surprise nuclear attacks.
- Maintained a cautious and measured approach during the tense period of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Skillfully managed the U-2 spy plane incident, preventing a major escalation with the Soviet Union.
- Established the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide foreign assistance.
- Signed the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956, which led to the construction of a vast network of highways and improved transportation infrastructure.
- Created the St. Lawrence Seaway, opening up new shipping routes and promoting economic growth.
- Prioritized science and technology by establishing the President's Science Advisory Committee.
- Supported research and development in various fields, including medicine, agriculture, and space exploration.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, providing federal funding to improve science and mathematics education.
- Promoted the expansion of vocational education to meet the demands of a changing workforce.
- Supported the development of nuclear power as a clean energy source.
- Balanced the federal budget for three out of his eight years in office.
- Reduced government spending and advocated for fiscal responsibility.
- Presided over a period of low inflation and steady economic growth.
- Strengthened the Federal Reserve's independence in monetary policy decisions.
- Championed free trade and supported the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT).
- Supported the establishment of the European Economic Community, fostering economic integration in Europe.
- Successfully negotiated the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Atomic Energy Community (EURATOM).
- Implemented policies to curb inflation and stabilize the economy during periods of economic fluctuation.
- Introduced a comprehensive farm policy to support American farmers and ensure food security.
- Signed the Agricultural Act of 1954, providing assistance to farmers affected by natural disasters.
- Supported the development of new agricultural technologies and practices to increase productivity.
- Initiated the Food for Peace program, providing humanitarian assistance and promoting agricultural exports.
- Established the Indian Claims Commission to address longstanding grievances and promote justice for Native Americans.
- Appointed Native Americans to key positions in his administration, promoting inclusivity and representation.
- Strengthened the protection of national parks and public lands.
- Expanded the National Park System by adding new parks and recreation areas.
- Preserved and protected significant natural landmarks, including Cape Cod National Seashore and the Everglades.
- Supported the development of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- Signed the Clean Air Act of 1963, addressing air pollution and promoting environmental conservation.
- Created the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to protect critical wildlife habitats.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and creativity during his presidency.
- Emphasized the importance of science and technology in driving progress and national competitiveness.
- Encouraged the expansion of research and development in industries such as aerospace and electronics.
- Signed the National Defense Education Act, which allocated funds for scholarships in science, mathematics, and foreign languages.
- Supported the establishment of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and its space exploration endeavors.
- Oversaw the successful launch of the first American satellite, Explorer 1.
- Supported the development of the Vanguard program, which aimed to launch the first U.S. satellite.
- Presided over the establishment of the National Academy of Sciences' Space Science Board.
- Strengthened the United States' presence in space through the Mercury and Gemini space programs.
- Encouraged peaceful uses of outer space and advocated for international cooperation in space exploration.
- Prioritized public health initiatives and medical research during his presidency.
- Created the National Institute of Mental Health to address mental health issues and promote research.
- Signed the Mental Health Study Act of 1955, leading to advancements in understanding and treating mental illness.
- Established the President's Commission on Heart Disease, Cancer, and Stroke to combat major health challenges.
- Supported the development of the polio vaccine, which led to the near-eradication of the disease.
- Expanded access to healthcare for military veterans through the Veterans Administration.
- Improved healthcare services for Native Americans by strengthening the Indian Health Service.
- Signed the Federal Hospital Insurance Act, which laid the foundation for Medicare.
- Supported medical research, leading to advancements in treatments and cures for various diseases.
- Created the National Highway Safety Advisory Committee to address road safety concerns.
- Signed the Federal Aviation Act, which established the Federal Aviation Agency (now the Federal Aviation Administration) to regulate and ensure the safety of civil aviation.
- Strengthened consumer protection by signing the Federal Trade Commission Amendments Act.
- Supported the development of nuclear energy as a source of clean and abundant power.
- Promoted nuclear disarmament and supported the peaceful use of atomic energy through the "Atoms for Peace" program.
- Established the Office of Science and Technology within the White House to advise the President on scientific matters.
- Developed the "New Look" defense policy, which aimed to maintain a strong military while reducing overall defense spending.
- Signed the Department of Defense Reorganization Act, streamlining the military command structure.
- Enhanced the United States' intelligence capabilities by creating the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Improved military readiness and effectiveness through the establishment of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Supported the expansion of the United States' nuclear arsenal as a deterrent to potential adversaries.
- Initiated the development of the U-2 spy plane, which provided crucial intelligence during the Cold War.
- Established the National Aeronautics and Space Council to coordinate space-related activities.
- Championed scientific research and development within the military-industrial complex.
- Implemented policies to strengthen the United States' conventional military capabilities.
- Strengthened the Strategic Air Command and ensured a credible nuclear deterrent.
- Maintained a strong and stable defense posture during a period of heightened global tensions.
- Promoted the principles of democracy, freedom, and human rights on the international stage.
- Supported the establishment of Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty to counter Soviet propaganda.
- Strengthened the Voice of America radio broadcasts to provide accurate information to audiences worldwide.
- Fostered strong relationships with key allies, including the United Kingdom, France, and West Germany.
- Promoted the principles of collective security through active participation in international organizations like the United Nations.
- Supported the establishment of the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) to counter communist aggression in the region.
- Provided economic and military aid to countries threatened by communism, including South Korea and Taiwan.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy to address communist expansion, known as the "Eisenhower Doctrine."
- Supported the overthrow of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh, securing Western interests in the region.
- Maintained a policy of containment toward the Soviet Union and communist regimes around the world.
- Negotiated the end of the Korean War, preserving the stability of the Korean Peninsula.
- Advocated for peaceful coexistence and diplomacy as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Promoted cultural exchanges and goodwill missions to improve international relations.
- Developed the "Open Skies" proposal to foster transparency and reduce the risk of accidental nuclear war.
- Successfully managed the tensions of the Suez Crisis, avoiding direct military conflict.
- Oversaw the peaceful transition of power to his successor, John F. Kennedy, ensuring stability and continuity in government.
- Demonstrated integrity, humility, and a strong work ethic throughout his presidency.
- Upheld the principles of democracy and the rule of law.
- Fostered a sense of national unity and pride during his tenure.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public service and the well-being of the American people.
- Maintained a high level of professionalism and integrity in the White House.
- Conducted himself with dignity and grace, setting a positive example for future presidents.
- Promoted transparency in government operations and decision-making.
- Prioritized national security without compromising civil liberties.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in both military and civilian spheres.
- Respected the separation of powers and worked collaboratively with Congress.
- Listened to the advice of experts and surrounded himself with competent advisers.
- Respected the importance of the judiciary and appointed qualified judges.
- Displayed a calm and composed demeanor during times of crisis.
- Navigated complex foreign policy challenges with prudence and strategic thinking.
- Actively sought diplomatic solutions to international conflicts.
- Avoided unnecessary military interventions.
- Encouraged a culture of innovation and progress in various fields.
- Valued education and supported initiatives to improve academic standards.
- Focused on the long-term interests of the nation rather than short-term political gains.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with world leaders.
- Earned the respect and admiration of the American people.
- Managed economic challenges with prudence and sound fiscal policies.
- Prioritized the needs of working-class Americans and the middle class.
- Strived for inclusivity and equal opportunities for all Americans.
- Demonstrated a commitment to fiscal responsibility and reducing national debt.
- Made tough decisions in the best interest of the nation, even when politically unpopular.
- Displayed a strong moral compass and ethical leadership.
- Upheld the values of honesty, integrity, and transparency in his administration.
- Supported the growth and development of small businesses.
- Fostered a sense of national pride and unity during the Cold War era.
- Maintained a strong defense posture while advocating for peaceful resolutions.
- Developed a comprehensive national security strategy.
- Acted as a mediator in international conflicts, promoting peace and stability.
- Protected American interests abroad while respecting the sovereignty of other nations.
- Promoted democratic values and institutions worldwide.
- Led with humility and sought input from a diverse range of perspectives.
- Fostered a culture of accountability within his administration.
- Displayed resilience and determination in the face of challenges.
- Successfully managed the transition from a wartime to a peacetime economy.
- Supported the integration of military veterans into civilian life.
- Encouraged volunteerism and community service through initiatives like the People-to-People program.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the welfare of future generations through environmental conservation efforts.
- Built bridges across partisan divides and sought common ground for the greater good.
- Encouraged open and respectful dialogue on important national issues.
- Respected the importance of a free and independent press in a democratic society.
- Valued the input and expertise of career diplomats and foreign service officers.
- Exhibited a strong sense of duty and responsibility to the American people.
- Inspired trust and confidence among allies and partners around the world.
- Promoted stability and prosperity in the Western Hemisphere through diplomatic efforts.
- Prioritized the well-being of military personnel and their families.
- Fostered a culture of innovation and excellence within the military.
- Supported the development of advanced military technologies.
- Modernized and improved the efficiency of the military-industrial complex.
- Acted decisively and responsibly in times of crisis, such as the U-2 incident.
- Navigated complex international dynamics with skill and diplomacy.
- Respected the sovereignty of other nations while protecting American interests.
- Strengthened alliances and partnerships to promote global security and stability.
- Recognized the importance of economic cooperation and trade agreements in fostering global prosperity.
- Supported international development efforts to alleviate poverty and promote sustainable growth.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear non-proliferation and arms control.
- Actively engaged in negotiations and diplomacy to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Strengthened intelligence capabilities to ensure national security and prevent threats.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced surveillance technologies.
- Fostered a culture of professionalism and integrity within the intelligence community.
- Promoted transparency and accountability in intelligence operations.
- Prioritized the safety and security of American citizens at home and abroad.
- Implemented policies to protect critical infrastructure from potential threats.
- Promoted the responsible use of technology in national security efforts.
- Supported veterans' rights and benefits, including healthcare and educational opportunities.
- Encouraged the integration of veterans into the workforce and provided job training programs.
- Strengthened mental health services for veterans.
- Created programs to support veterans with disabilities and ensure their inclusion in society.
- Advocated for increased research and understanding of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among veterans.
- Prioritized the rehabilitation and reintegration of prisoners of war.
- Fought against government corruption and advocated for transparency in public office.
- Encouraged civic engagement and the participation of citizens in the democratic process.
- Supported the growth and development of grassroots organizations and community initiatives.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of equality and fairness.
- Worked to bridge racial and ethnic divides in American society.
- Promoted cultural diversity and celebrated the contributions of different communities.
- Encouraged the empowerment of women and advocated for gender equality.
- Appointed women to key positions in his administration.
- Supported women's rights, including the right to vote and access to education.
- Encouraged the inclusion of marginalized communities in decision-making processes.
- Fostered a spirit of national unity and solidarity in times of crisis.
- Promoted the importance of volunteerism and community service.
- Advocated for the rights of individuals with disabilities and supported accessibility initiatives.
- Supported the growth and development of arts and culture in America.
- Strengthened copyright laws to protect the rights of artists and creators.
- Promoted the preservation of historical landmarks and sites.
- Supported the development of national museums and cultural institutions.
- Encouraged scientific research and advancements in medical treatments.
- Supported the development of vaccines and public health initiatives.
- Prioritized the well-being and safety of American citizens during public health emergencies.
- Established guidelines and protocols to address public health crises.
- Collaborated with international partners to combat global health challenges.
- Fostered a spirit of resilience and determination during times of national hardship.
- Promoted the importance of empathy and compassion in public service.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of democracy and the Constitution.
- Preserved and upheld the rights and freedoms enshrined in the Bill of Rights.
- Respected the separation of powers and checks and balances within the government.
- Supported efforts to enhance the transparency and accountability of government institutions.
- Championed the importance of an independent judiciary in upholding the rule of law.
- Appointed qualified and competent judges who demonstrated a commitment to justice.
- Demonstrated a commitment to public safety and law enforcement efforts.
- Supported the development of community policing initiatives.
- Promoted initiatives to reduce crime rates and improve public safety.
- Encouraged cooperation and coordination between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Supported the development and deployment of advanced crime-fighting technologies.
- Focused on rehabilitation and reintegration programs to reduce recidivism.
- Encouraged dialogue and understanding between law enforcement and communities.
- Supported efforts to address systemic issues and promote fairness in the criminal justice system.
- Advocated for the rights of the accused and ensured due process.
- Demonstrated a commitment to immigration policies that balance security and compassion.
- Supported comprehensive immigration reform efforts.
- Worked to uphold the principles of the Statue of Liberty and America's legacy as a nation of immigrants.
- Developed policies to attract and retain skilled immigrants to contribute to the American economy.
- Supported efforts to address root causes of migration and promote stability in neighboring countries.
- Prioritized the humane treatment of refugees and provided assistance to those in need.
- Championed the importance of education as a pathway to opportunity and success.
- Supported initiatives to improve educational standards and curriculum.
- Increased federal funding for schools and educational programs.
- Promoted access to quality education for underserved communities.
- Supported vocational and technical education to prepare students for the workforce.
- Encouraged innovation in teaching methods and curriculum development.
- Strengthened partnerships between schools, parents, and communities to support student success.
- Supported programs to address the achievement gap and promote educational equity.
- Fostered a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the American economy.
- Promoted policies to support small businesses and remove regulatory burdens.
- Encouraged research and development in emerging industries.
- Supported access to capital for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Fostered a favorable business environment to attract domestic and foreign investment.
- Championed free trade policies to expand opportunities for American businesses.
- Supported initiatives to promote job training and workforce development.
- Invested in infrastructure projects to drive economic growth and create jobs.
- Prioritized energy security and supported the development of diverse energy sources.
- Implemented policies to address environmental challenges and promote sustainable practices.
- Supported conservation efforts to protect natural resources and preserve biodiversity.
- Advocated for responsible land management and stewardship.
- Promoted the importance of renewable energy and clean technologies.
- Supported the expansion of national parks and protected areas.
- Encouraged responsible tourism and outdoor recreation.
- Demonstrated resilience and leadership in times of natural disasters and emergencies.
- Provided federal assistance and resources to affected communities.
- Supported disaster preparedness and mitigation efforts.
- Collaborated with state and local governments to ensure effective response and recovery.
- Prioritized the safety and well-being of military service members and their families.
- Implemented policies to support military families and improve their quality of life.
- Expanded healthcare services for veterans and active-duty personnel.
- Strengthened mental health support for service members and veterans.
- Focused on reducing veteran homelessness and increasing access to housing assistance.
- Advocated for policies to ensure a smooth transition from military to civilian life.
- Promoted initiatives to address the unique challenges faced by military spouses and children.
- Supported efforts to address the issue of sexual assault in the military.
- Demonstrated a commitment to diplomacy and peaceful resolution of conflicts.
- Supported international agreements and treaties to promote disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Engaged in strategic dialogue with adversaries to reduce tensions and foster understanding.
- Championed multilateral approaches to address global challenges.
- Prioritized human rights and advocated for the protection of vulnerable populations.
- Provided humanitarian assistance to countries in need.
- Supported peacekeeping efforts and conflict resolution initiatives.
- Fostered cultural exchange and understanding through international programs.
- Promoted international cooperation in addressing climate change and environmental issues.
- Supported the Paris Agreement on climate change and worked to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Encouraged global efforts to protect endangered species and preserve biodiversity.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Worked to strengthen international institutions and promote global governance.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote stability.
- Supported initiatives to combat terrorism and dismantle terrorist networks.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted democracy and human rights on the global stage.
- Advocated for religious freedom and tolerance worldwide.
- Supported efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Promoted gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Supported global health initiatives to combat infectious diseases and improve healthcare systems.
- Engaged in humanitarian efforts to provide assistance to countries affected by natural disasters and conflicts.
- Supported efforts to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to responsible and ethical foreign aid.
- Prioritized the needs of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international assistance.
- Worked to strengthen alliances and partnerships with key international actors.
- Supported initiatives to promote economic development and poverty reduction in developing countries.
- Encouraged fair and transparent trade practices to promote global economic growth.
- Fought against corruption and supported initiatives to promote good governance worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported efforts to prevent the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
- Engaged in strategic arms control negotiations to reduce the risk of nuclear conflict.
- Promoted peaceful coexistence and dialogue among nations.
- Prioritized the protection of civilians during armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international law and the United Nations Charter.
- Supported efforts to address global poverty and income inequality.
- Championed initiatives to improve access to education and healthcare worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to address food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing migration and refugee crises.
- Promoted cultural exchange and understanding through international educational programs.
- Supported initiatives to combat global cyber threats and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the importance of multilateralism in addressing global challenges.
- Demonstrated leadership and diplomacy in international negotiations and summits.
- Promoted dialogue and peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Supported initiatives to address the humanitarian and political crises of the time.
- Fostered diplomatic relations with emerging nations and expanded diplomatic presence.
- Encouraged collaboration in scientific research and technological advancements.
- Supported initiatives to address global poverty and promote sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to combat infectious diseases and promote global health.
- Focused on expanding access to education and improving educational standards globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international human rights and equality.
- Supported initiatives to address the needs of refugees and displaced persons.
- Promoted access to clean water, sanitation, and hygiene worldwide.
- Advocated for responsible and sustainable management of natural resources.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to address regional conflicts and promote peace.
- Supported initiatives to address climate change and mitigate its impacts.
- Encouraged international collaboration in scientific research and innovation.
- Supported initiatives to promote gender equality and women's empowerment globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international law and norms.
- Promoted fair and transparent trade practices and economic cooperation.
- Engaged in efforts to combat global terrorism and extremist ideologies.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen cybersecurity and protect digital infrastructure.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations globally.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean energy and combat climate change.
- Engaged in efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global public health initiatives and pandemic response.
- Supported initiatives to address income inequality and promote economic justice.
- Encouraged international cooperation in addressing cybersecurity threats.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding through cultural exchange programs.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve cultural heritage worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons.
- Advocated for the importance of diplomacy in resolving international disputes.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and responsible development.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international justice and accountability.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote good governance globally.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global water crisis and promote water security.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Promoted dialogue and negotiation as means of resolving international conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief efforts.
- Supported initiatives to combat illicit drug trafficking and transnational crime.
- Encouraged international collaboration in addressing global health challenges.
- Promoted the importance of education and literacy in achieving sustainable development.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to affordable and clean energy globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Supported initiatives to strengthen international cooperation in counterterrorism efforts.
- Advocated for the rights of children and the protection of their well-being worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting human rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the root causes of migration and displacement.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious tolerance.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee crisis and provide humanitarian assistance.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth globally.
- Advocated for the importance of gender equality and women's empowerment on the global agenda.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve armed conflicts.
- Demonstrated leadership in advancing global nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable ecosystems.
- Promoted the importance of responsible and sustainable tourism worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address global food security and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in combating cyber threats.
- Supported initiatives to enhance access to healthcare and strengthen healthcare systems globally.
- Advocated for the protection of human rights defenders and journalists worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote democracy and good governance globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global refugee and migration crisis.
- Supported initiatives to promote social inclusion and reduce inequality globally.
- Promoted the importance of cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue on the global stage.
- Engaged in efforts to promote disarmament and arms control worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of multilateralism and global cooperation.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the rights of persons with disabilities and inclusive policies worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace and stability in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat transnational organized crime.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean water and sanitation worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to address the global refugee and displacement crisis.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting LGBTQ+ rights globally.
- Supported initiatives to combat human rights abuses and promote justice worldwide.
- Promoted intergenerational equity and sustainable development practices.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve conflicts through peaceful means.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat poverty and inequality.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable and quality healthcare globally.
- Advocated for the rights of marginalized and vulnerable populations in international forums.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to education and eradicate illiteracy worldwide.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global pandemics.
- Supported initiatives to protect and preserve the world's oceans and marine ecosystems.
- Promoted responsible and sustainable consumption and production patterns globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote gender mainstreaming and equality in all sectors.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the impacts of climate change on vulnerable communities.
- Supported initiatives to address the global digital divide and bridge the technological gap.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of indigenous rights and cultures worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding international humanitarian law in times of conflict.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal empowerment globally.
- Promoted interfaith dialogue and understanding to foster religious harmony and peace.
- Engaged in efforts to combat human trafficking and modern-day slavery worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat infectious diseases and epidemics.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable urban development and resilient cities.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of youth in decision-making processes.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peacebuilding and reconciliation in post-conflict societies.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the rights and well-being of children worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and renewable energy globally.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable economic growth and employment opportunities worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to protect and promote cultural heritage and diversity globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global water crisis and promoting water security.
- Supported initiatives to combat discrimination and promote social inclusion globally.
- Advocated for the protection of journalists and press freedom worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and resolve international disputes through dialogue.
- Demonstrated a commitment to international cooperation in addressing global cybersecurity threats.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to affordable housing and adequate living conditions.
- Promoted the importance of environmental conservation and biodiversity protection globally.
- Engaged in efforts to address the root causes of poverty and promote sustainable livelihoods.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and participatory governance worldwide.
- Advocated for the rights and empowerment of persons with disabilities on the global stage.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peace, stability, and reconciliation in conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of indigenous peoples worldwide.
- Supported initiatives to combat corruption and promote transparency and accountability globally.
- Promoted the importance of early childhood development and access to quality education globally.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of migrants and refugees worldwide.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global food security and nutrition challenge.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable populations.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of workers' rights and decent work worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote arms control and disarmament globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to upholding the principles of human dignity and human rights.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to clean and affordable energy for all.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to information and communication technologies.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible mining practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of migration and displacement.
- Supported initiatives to promote peace education and conflict resolution skills globally.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of women and girls worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to prevent and address humanitarian crises and conflicts.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting intergenerational equity and sustainability.
- Supported initiatives to promote access to justice and legal aid for all.
- Promoted intercultural dialogue and understanding to foster peaceful coexistence.
- Engaged in efforts to combat racism, discrimination, and xenophobia globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to address the impacts of climate change on vulnerable regions.
- Supported initiatives to promote sustainable and resilient infrastructure development.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of older persons worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful and inclusive societies globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting mental health and well-being globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of environmental degradation and deforestation.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to financial services and economic opportunities.
- Engaged in efforts to promote access to safe and affordable drinking water for all.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to combat illicit financial flows and money laundering.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and accessible urban planning and development.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of marginalized and vulnerable children worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote disarmament and non-proliferation of weapons.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of refugees and internally displaced persons.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on small island developing states.
- Promoted the importance of cultural preservation and heritage protection worldwide.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible consumption patterns.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote the rule of law and access to justice.
- Supported initiatives to address the digital divide and promote digital literacy globally.
- Advocated for the protection and promotion of the rights of migrant workers worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote peaceful resolution of territorial disputes.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of persons with disabilities globally.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of pollution and promote environmental sustainability.
- Promoted inclusive and participatory decision-making processes at all levels.
- Engaged in efforts to promote and protect the rights of indigenous women and girls.
- Demonstrated leadership in addressing the global challenges of water scarcity and water management.
- Supported initiatives to promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and innovation.
- Advocated for the protection and empowerment of LGBTQ+ individuals worldwide.
- Engaged in diplomatic efforts to promote responsible and accountable governance globally.
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting and protecting the rights of migrant and domestic workers.
- Supported initiatives to address the impacts of climate change on agricultural systems.
- Promoted inclusive and equitable access to quality healthcare services for all.
- Engaged in efforts to promote sustainable and responsible fishing practices globally.
- Demonstrated leadership in global efforts to promote peace, justice, and strong institutions.
submitted by Jscott1986
to Presidents [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 18:32 Missy_Elliott_Smith [June 10th, 1923] The Inquiring Photographer asks Manhattan pedestrians if lying is ever justified.
2023.06.10 18:25 thinkingstranger June 9, 2023
At 3:00 today, Washington D.C., time, Special Counsel Jack Smith delivered a statement about the recently unsealed indictment charging former president Donald J. Trump on 37 counts of violating national security laws as well as participating in a conspiracy to obstruct justice.
Although MAGA Republicans have tried to paint the indictment as a political move by the Biden administration over a piddling error, Smith immediately reminded people that “[t]his indictment was voted by a grand jury of citizens in the Southern District of Florida, and I invite everyone to read it in full to understand the scope and the gravity of the crimes charged.”
The indictment is, indeed, jaw dropping.
It alleges that during his time in the White House, Trump stored in cardboard boxes “information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack.” The indictment notes that “[t]he unauthorized disclosure of these classified documents could put at risk the national security of the United States, foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods.”
Nonetheless, when Trump ceased to be president after noon on January 20, 2021, he took those boxes, “many of which contained classified documents,” to Mar-a-Lago, where he was living. He “was not authorized to possess or retain those classified documents.” The indictment makes it clear that this was no oversight: Trump was personally involved in packing the boxes and, later, in going through them and in overseeing how they were handled. The employees who worked for him exchanged text messages referring to his personal instructions about them.
Mar-a-Lago was not an authorized location for such documents, but he stored them there anyway, “including in a ballroom, a bathroom and shower, an office space, his bedroom, and a storage room.” They were stacked in public places, where anyone—including the many foreign nationals who visited Mar-a-Lago—could see them. On December 7, 2021, Trump’s personal aide Waltine Nauta took two pictures of several of the boxes fallen on the floor, with their contents, including a secret document available only to the Five Eyes intelligence alliance of the U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, spilled onto the floor.
The indictment alleges that Trump showed classified documents to others without security clearances on two occasions, both of which are well documented. One of those occasions was recorded. Trump told the people there that the plan he was showing them was “highly confidential” and “secret.” He added, “See, as president I could have declassified it….Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”
This recording undermines his insistence that he believed he could automatically declassify documents; it proves he understood he could not. In addition, the indictment lists Trump’s many statements from 2016 about the importance of protecting classified information, all delivered as attacks on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, whom he accused of mishandling such information. “In my administration,” he said on August 18, 2016, “I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law.”
The indictment goes on: When the FBI tried to recover the documents, Trump started what Washington Post
journalist Jennifer Rubin called a “giant shell game”: he tried to get his lawyer to lie to the FBI and the grand jury, saying Trump did not have more documents; worked with Nauta to move some of the boxes to hide them from Trump’s lawyer, the FBI and the grand jury; tried to get his lawyer to hide or destroy documents; and got another lawyer to certify that all the documents had been produced when he knew they hadn’t.
Nauta lied to the grand jury about his knowledge of what Trump did with the boxes. Both he and Trump have been indicted on multiple counts of obstruction and of engaging in a conspiracy to hide the documents.
Eventually, Trump had many of the boxes moved to his property at Bedminster, New Jersey, where on two occasions he showed documents to people without security clearances. He showed a classified map of a country that is part of an ongoing military operation to a representative of his political action committee.
Trump has been indicted on 31 counts of having “unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense,” for keeping them, and for refusing “to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them”: language straight out of the Espionage Act. Twenty-one of the documents were marked top secret, nine were marked secret, and one was unmarked.
These documents are not all those recovered—some likely are too sensitive to risk making public—but they nonetheless hold some of the nation’s deepest secrets: “military capabilities of a foreign country and the United States,” “military activities and planning of foreign countries,” “nuclear capabilities of a foreign country,” “military attacks by a foreign country,” “military contingency planning of the United States,” “military options of a foreign country and potential effects on United States interest,” “foreign country support of terrorist acts against United States interests,” “nuclear weaponry of the United States,” “military activity in a foreign country.”
Smith put it starkly in his statement, “The men and women of the United States intelligence community and our armed forces dedicate their lives to protecting our nation and its people. Our laws that protect national defense information are critical to the safety and security of the United States and they must be enforced. Violations of those laws put our country at risk.”
On Twitter, Bill Kristol said it more clearly: “These were highly classified documents dealing with military intelligence and plans. What did Trump do with them? Who now has copies of them?” Retired FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi noted that there is a substantial risk that “foreign intelligence services might have sought or gained access to the documents.”
There is also substantial risk that other countries will be reluctant to share intelligence with the United States in the future. At the very least, it is an unfortunate coincidence that the Central Intelligence Agency in October 2021 reported an unusually high rate of capture or death for foreign informants recruited to spy for the United States.
Since Trump supporters have taken the position that Trump’s indictment over the stolen documents is the attempt of the Biden administration to undermine Trump’s presidential candidacy, it is worth remembering that Trump’s early announcement of his campaign was widely suspected to be an attempt to enable him to avoid legal accountability. Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith precisely to put arms length between the administration and the investigations into Trump.
Smith noted today, “Adherence to the rule of law is a bedrock principle of the Department of Justice. And our nation’s commitment to the rule of law sets an example for the world. We have one set of laws in this country, and they apply to everyone. Applying those laws. Collecting facts. That’s what determines the outcome of an investigation. Nothing more. Nothing less.
“The prosecutors in my office are among the most talented and experienced in the Department of Justice. They have investigated this case hewing to the highest ethical standards. And they will continue to do so as this case proceeds.”
Smith added: “It’s very important for me to note that the defendants in this case must be presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. To that end, my office will seek a speedy trial in this matter. Consistent with the public interest and the rights of the accused. We very much look forward to presenting our case to a jury of citizens in the Southern District of Florida.”
Likely responding to MAGA attacks on the FBI and the rule of law, Smith thanked the “dedicated public servants of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with whom my office is conducting this investigation and who worked tirelessly every day upholding the rule of law in our country,” before closing his brief statement.
The indictment revealed just how much detailed information Smith’s team has uncovered, presenting a shockingly thorough case to prove the allegations. Trump’s lawyers will have their work cut out for them…although the team has shifted since this morning: two of Trump’s lawyers quit today. The thoroughness of the indictment also suggests that Trump and his allies might have reason to be nervous about Smith’s other investigation: the one into the attempt to overturn results of the 2020 election.
Some of Trump’s supporters are calling for violence. After Louisiana representative Clay Higgins appeared to be egging on militias to oppose Trump’s Tuesday arraignment, Democratic senate majority leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House minority leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) issued a joint statement calling for “supporters and critics alike to let the case proceed peacefully in court.” Legal scholar Joyce White Vance noted that it was “extremely sad for our country that this isn’t a bipartisan statement being made by leaders from both parties.”
Notes: https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/special-counsel-jack-smith-delivers-statement https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/politics/walt-nauta-trump-indicted/index.html
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648653/gov.uscourts.flsd.648653.3.0_2.pdf https://www.nola.com/news/politics/clay-higgins-urges-war-over-trump-indictments-author-says/article_db78acde-0701-11ee-af01-73c2414fd4d7.html https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/09/us/politics/trump-indictment-lawyers-trusty-rowley.html https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/05/us/politics/cia-informants-killed-captured.html https://www.cornellpolicyreview.com/the-executive-records-recovered-from-mar-a-lago-and-the-c-i-a-s-missing-informants/ https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
Twitter links: BillKristol/status/1667332834514616320 JRubinBloggestatus/1667287186616754177 JoyceWhiteVance/status/1667277258183065601 petestrzok/status/1667276941043351555 djrothkopf/status/1667237607388880922 petestrzok/status/1667276952439324674?s=20
submitted by thinkingstranger
to HeatherCoxRichardson [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 15:41 StJiub- Mass Sightings in History, Important Events That Support One Another
| || | submitted by StJiub- to UFOs [link] [comments]
1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg https://preview.redd.it/6jexhofid65b1.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=416e193d80226d03186c6b65cf413216cb201466
In the morning of April 14, 1561, at daybreak, between 4 and 5 a.m., a dreadful apparition occurred on the sun, and then this was seen in Nuremberg in the city, before the gates and in the country – by many men and women. At first there appeared in the middle of the sun two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter. And in the sun, above and below and on both sides, the color was blood, there stood a round ball of partly dull, partly black ferrous color. Likewise there stood on both sides and as a torus about the sun such blood-red ones and other balls in large number, about three in a line and four in a square, also some alone. In between these globes there were visible a few blood-red crosses, between which there were blood-red strips, becoming thicker to the rear and in the front malleable like the rods of reed-grass, which were intermingled, among them two big rods, one on the right, the other to the left, and within the small and big rods there were three, also four and more globes. These all started to fight among themselves, so that the globes, which were first in the sun, flew out to the ones standing on both sides, thereafter, the globes standing outside the sun, in the small and large rods, flew into the sun. Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour. And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth 'as if they all burned' and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke. After all this there was something like a black spear, very long and thick, sighted; the shaft pointed to the east, the point pointed west. Whatever such signs mean, God alone knows. Although we have seen, shortly one after another, many kinds of signs on the heaven, which are sent to us by the almighty God, to bring us to repentance, we still are, unfortunately, so ungrateful that we despise such high signs and miracles of God. Or we speak of them with ridicule and discard them to the wind, in order that God may send us a frightening punishment on account of our ungratefulness. After all, the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that He may avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may temporarily here and perpetually there, live as his children. For it, may God grant us his help, Amen. By Hanns Glaser, letter-painter of Nurnberg
It happened in 1566 three times, on 27 and 28 of July, and on August 7, against the sunrise and sunset; we saw strange shapes in the sky above Basel.
During the year 1566, on the 27th of July, after the sun had shone warm on the clear, bright skies, and then around 9 pm, it suddenly took a different shape and color. First, the sun lost all its radiance and luster, and it was no bigger than the full moon, and finally it seemed to weep tears of blood and the air behind him went dark. And he was seen by all the people of the city and countryside. In much the same way also the moon, which has already been almost full and has shone through the night, assuming an almost blood-red color in the sky. The next day, Sunday, the sun rose at about six o'clock and slept with the same appearance it had when it was lying before. He lit the houses, streets and around as if everything was blood-red and fiery. At the dawn of August 7, we saw large black spheres coming and going with great speed and precipitation before the sun and chattered as if they led a fight. Many of them were fiery red and, soon crumbled and then extinguished.
Wiki description -
Soon, the object with the embedded lights appeared to be moving toward them, about 100 to 150 feet (30 to 46 m) above them, traveling so slowly that it gave the appearance of a silent hovering object, which seemed to pass over their heads and went through a V opening in the peaks of the mountain range towards Piestewa Peak Mountain and toward the direction of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Between 8:30 and 8:45 pm, witnesses in Glendale, a suburb northwest of Phoenix, saw the light formation pass overhead at an altitude high enough to become obscured by the thin clouds. Amateur astronomer Mitch Stanley in Scottsdale, Arizona, also observed the high altitude lights "flying in formation" through a telescope. According to Stanley, they were quite clearly individual airplanes.
Approximately 10:00 pm that same evening, a large number of people in the Phoenix area reported seeing "a row of brilliant lights hovering in the sky, or slowly falling". A number of photographs and videos were taken, prompting author Robert Sheaffer to describe it as "perhaps the most widely witnessed UFO event in history".
(Further Details can be found in Out of the blue by James Fox)
Mage Encounter, A mass UFO sighting in this case it seems to be "red fireballs" in the sky as backed up by the earlier Nuremburg, The video that accompanies is a great example of Human forces possibly "defending" airspace from unknown UAP's, this event was sighted by the entire town who was there to witness, in the video you can clearly see and hear artillery fire. There are so many different sources for the incident its hard to refute that this didn't happen. The maker of the video claims that all the info was scrubbed of the internet as fast as possible, and with the degree of clarity we find in some of the videos i honestly believe it is a strong possibility. This is a video i would honestly recommend to anyone due to the multitude of camera footage and sources by people who simply had nothing to gain from it. (yes the guy looks like david bowie in the thumbnail for the video, i dont know why he chose that...)
So while there are other sightings by a mass of people i.e Varghina and other single UAP sightings, these stand out. Why? because from the basic information we are given by the early accounts Seem to coroberate with later accounts concerning the same shapes and objects.
Yes there are others that fit the description, and if someone wants to add some more info then feel free. But from a historian perspective, we have extremely detailed accounts in all four of these cases where a mass of people saw the same thing, and these stories even though from over half a milennia seem to have a specific connection.
- Mass sighting, plenty of references, in a public place. The fact that these are documented in such a fashion tells us that there must have been reputable sources to draw from, even early accounts have had a lot of reasearch through word of mouth, people in this age still cared about the validity of their statements.
- In the Mage event and the nuremburg event there is a clear indication of combat. The Nuremburg phenomenon is explicitly unique in this manner, the idea of two forces from the heavens fighting is a very key part of information that should be taken into account with the current whistleblower claims, the idea of opposing UAP motives suggest that there are alteast two seperate factions at play here, and they are most likely not homogenous in that regard. The Mage incident seems to point toward Humans trying to destroy UAP's the fact that there is no direct massive retaliation on a larger scale suggests interesting insinuations. do they not care about their downed craft? AI, or an intermediatery buffer?
- Very loose "scientific" reasons on why they happened, which from a realist point of view seems unlikely, i.e flares (why would a multitude of people be simply wrong).
- The idea of mass fear from the unknown. Every UAP event that is witnessed seems to activate the fight or flight process ingrained within humans, something that cannot simply be explained with the current knowledge. The old sources just suggest wrath from the heavens, and punishment for various issues that wouldnt be considered by the church to be virtues.
These four examples line up, it is very difficult to cover up something that was recorded 500 years ago, while modern events are a lot easier.
If we can accept that some sort of phenomena has occured within these last 500 years, then surely we can look further back into history and look for some indicators of a previous event, which could be considered fringe by some, but may have some very realistic implications into the length that this has been occuring.
In the Varaha kalpa
, twelve battles between the devas and the asuras are described in the Brahmanda Purana. If anyone has watched ancient aliens then this may have come up a few times, while i dont agree with most of the fringe concepts posited some of the core thinking is correct in my opnion.
The war in heaven, contained within the bible in the book of relevations.
Satan and his angels rebelled against God in heaven, and proudly presumed to try their strength with his. And when God, by his almighty power, overcame the strength of Satan, and sent him like lightning from heaven to hell with all his army.
In Greek mythology the battle of the titans and the gods occurs in the sky.
This is how the great Titanomachy began, the war between the Titans and the Gods, with Zeus as their leader. This titanic battle lasted for ten years. The gods defeated the Titans and threw them into Tartarus, a dark and gloomy place as far from the earth as earth is from the sky. Then the gods fought with the Giants for the dominance of the world. The Gigantomachy lasted a long time as well. But the gods were again victorious. Thus, Zeus became the ruler of the whole world and he and the other gods settled in Olympus.
If we can interpret the first four cases as being linked due to similarities, then it wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that these earlier encounters may have been the same as the nuremburg phenomenon, a way to explain in current human terms a possible battle in the heavens.
Is this irrefutable proof? No.
Are these coincidentally similar? Yes.
The idea of multiple forces battling for dominance is an interesting concept.
Has there been a galactic turf war that has led to one side attaining control over our solar system?
As unevolved beings with crude technologies and language (compared to an extremley advanced race) could we understand the signs?
As much as Ancient Aliens rubs me the wrong way, this is an interesting point that is made and is backed up outside of their own narrative. And i believe that if UAP's have been here for a long time, they may have been scrawled into various historical documents as religious phenomena.
Tell me what you think.
2023.06.10 14:23 MardukSyria A DIRTY WAR FULL OF SURPRISES AND DANGERS: AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE ONGOING CONFLICT. Posted on 09/06/2023 by Elijah J Magnier
On the fierce battlefield of Ukraine, all rules are thrown aside in the unfolding dirty war. The Great American Empire, which has reigned supreme since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1992 and boasts a legacy of independence dating back to 1776, refuses to accept defeat without dragging Russia down with it. The ramifications of this conflict extend beyond Ukraine, engulfing neighbouring nations and the European economy. General Mark Milley, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, has openly declared America’s support for Ukraine, providing arms, money, equipment and intelligence. As Senator Lindsey Graham has noted, this war is seen as the most cost-effective venture for the US and the one that warrants the least support from the White House. Under these circumstances, the West has made it clear to Ukraine that it must be prepared for a protracted war of attrition until Russia relents, well beyond the first year of fighting.
It has become clear that the United States will not cease hostilities until Russia withdraws from Ukrainian soil. Several critical factors are driving this strategic decision, including the unshakeable morale of the Ukrainian people, their enduring sense of national unity and their deep-rooted hostility to Russia. In addition, Europe is standing firmly by America’s side, regardless of the mounting casualties in its own ranks.
Consequently, the casualties, material devastation and financial resources poured into the Ukrainian war effort are seen as collateral damage in the great war between the mighty forces of Russia and America. These include the bombing of critical infrastructure such as the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline linking Russia and Germany, air strikes on Moscow and the Kremlin, repeated attacks on Russian territory, the attempt to destroy the Crimean bridge, the targeted assassination of philosopher Alexander Dugin’s daughter by a car bomb, the bombing of the Nova Kakhovka dam, and the expansion of the conflict into Russian-majority cities in Ukraine and even within Russian borders. These actions are designed to provoke Russia into sending more troops, further entangling it in the war, increasing its losses and fuelling internal dissent against its leadership.
It will take more than the flooding of Kherson and the Russian defences along its southern perimeter to create an opening for the Ukrainian army, which has already lost over 350,000 soldiers and probably twice as many wounded. It is plausible, however, that the bombing of the Nova Kakhovka dam may have disrupted the expected counter-attack by the Western camp, delaying it by flooding targeted areas.
Both sides are feeling the strain of this war, although it has not yet reached the level of the most serious danger, the use of nuclear weapons. The United States has used its capabilities to the exclusion of its troops and the resources of its allies. Russia, on the other hand, has built up its military power and production to significant levels and has suffered economic repercussions from Europe’s suspension of trade, significantly reduced purchases of Russian energy, Western sanctions and the freezing of hundreds of billions of Russian financial assets. In addition, Russia has shown itself to be unprepared for modern warfare and lacks overwhelming conventional power, facing a determined Ukraine that is fighting back and the combined expertise of generals from fifty nations gathered at the German base of Ramstein to manage the war in Ukraine.
However, if US and NATO forces were to enter the battlefield alongside Russia, the latter would not need a massive army to take on the United States. In such a scenario, Russia’s inadequate military capabilities would lead it to use nuclear weapons as a deterrent and to maintain the balance of power. This explains why Western nations have refrained from sending legions of troops to the battlefield, contenting themselves with the support of proxies such as Ukraine, which has willingly joined the promised Western camp despite losses.
Under the administration of President Joe Biden, the US is committed to prolonging the war, as Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has openly stated, “whether it’s for one year, six years or even sixteen years”. However, such a decision, which depends on successive US presidents, has significant consequences that are now beginning to manifest themselves publicly. More than 70-75 per cent of the world’s countries have defied America’s authority by refusing to impose sanctions on Russia. In addition, the oil-producing countries (OPEC+) have begun to cut production (two million barrels per day), thus opposing America’s economic interests and putting a floor under oil prices.
The conflict in Ukraine has fostered a military solidarity and strategic alliance between Russia and China, a union not seen for centuries, as confirmed by Chinese President Xi Jinping during his visit to President Vladimir Putin. In addition, many countries, including America’s allies, have moved to conduct trade and oil transactions in local currencies, distancing themselves from the weakening grip of the dollar. On the other hand, the BRICS alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) has seen a surge in membership applications, signalling a substantial collapse of the US world order.
Therefore, the flexing of NATO’s air power through manoeuvres such as “Defender 23”, in which 24,000 European and US troops participated to send messages to Russia and China, does not change the equation. Several countries threatened by US hegemony have learned valuable lessons from the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. They will refrain from repeating Moscow’s tactical military mistakes of using weak force first and giving Ukraine plenty of time to respond. Indeed, while Europe was signing the Minsk agreement between Russia and Ukraine, the US and its allies had been meticulously preparing the battle since 2004, right under Moscow’s nose, to catch the Kremlin leadership off guard in 2022.
America is trying to drown Russia with relentless warfare tactics without forcing Moscow to surrender or accept military defeat, regardless of the exorbitant cost. The Russian mentality has proved resilient in the face of prolonged losses, especially considering that President Putin now has more significant economic resources than Moscow did in 1979 during the decade-long Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Ultimately, what matters is the duration of the war and the ability of both sides to withstand future losses and investments.
The conflict in Ukraine serves as a potential catalyst, delivering a final jolt to Europe’s imperial past and offering an ominous glimpse of the competitive nature of a world without a dominant power, as expressed by Australian Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Richard Marles. As an ally of the United States, Marles stresses the importance of understanding that the losses from military aggression far outweigh any perceived benefits. He believes that the disintegration of the American world order is now palpable.
This US empire can no longer maintain its absolute unilateralism, even with its vast capabilities to defend its position. America and its allies have made irreparable strategic mistakes, waging wars with little regard for the environmental consequences, the death toll and the excessive costs of destruction, occupation and economic punishment. Their constant violation of international law has made a mockery of the UN Charter and its role, paving the way for other countries to follow suit.
The West’s relentless determination to inflict a “strategic defeat” on Russia (Victoria Nuland) and to intimidate China has only worsened world security. The world should therefore not be surprised by the destruction of dams, disruption of gas supplies and other major sabotage operations that lie ahead. The defence of a shaken US superpower requires far more than that. Fortunately, the two superpowers have demonstrated their ability to navigate the minefields and teeter on the brink, but for how long? There is no doubt that this is a dirty war, full of surprises and immense dangers for the world. https://ejmagnier.com/2023/06/09/a-dirty-war-full-of-surprises-and-dangers-an-inside-look-at-the-ongoing-conflict/
submitted by MardukSyria
to UkraineCrisis2022 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 13:30 Risotto7363773 President Rensen's briefing on the current political situation in Sordland
Remy was of course at the inauguration on the podium somewhere in the third row of people behind the President. He has only known the man for around a year, having arrived as part of a packaged deal with Mayor of Holsord Lileas Graf so it was natural for him not to have the main seats at the event. However when he did get a peak over some politicians shoulders, he saw Orso Hawker closing the Bible and as the Chief Justice walked back to the crowd of the USP members and politicians, he glanced at Remy. It was time for him to play his role in the next chapter.
Once the ceremony was over and the President and Vice-President were on their way to their separate jet balck Kadillas, he rather unemotionally left his wife (who too had no emotional reaction) on the podium and ran past the hordes of politicians following the new leader carrying a file in his hand.
He reached the President as he was already entering the car almost being stopped by his security. He provided Rensen with a document for reading on the way to the Maroon Palace. He then quickly ran to the Vice-President and gave him the same report.
Remy then walked a few streets down to his car. He had his driver stationed further away from the presidential inauguration in order to avoid the traffic caused by the crowds trying to swarm the presidential cars. He wanted to get to the Maroon Palace first and await the President while the report would still be fresh in his mind.
The report read: Chief of Staff Report
My congratulations to you Mr. President on your victory. Certainly a hard-fought campaign but without sacrifice there is no future. Now to business, 1. Cabinet Composition
Your first order of business would be of course to finalize your cabinet picks. While analyzing each candidate through their intellectual potential as well as skill, I understand that certain deals have been struck in order to achieve this electoral victory. Therefore to avoid any possible problems later on with the charcaters that you were dealing with, I would advise to respect the notion “pacta sunt servanda”. Mayor Graf already mentioned to me in private that she would like Mr. Youri Strohm to become the new Interior Minister. She believes him a capable candidate that would be able to without question handle this important office.
However the decision is ultimately up to you. I’m sure all of Sordland is looking forward to the official cabinet communique. 2. Speaker Election
USP-wise, we must ensure a victory in the Speakership race. With only 33.12% of the vote, the Speakership election loss could weaken us even more in the eyes of our voters, potentially leaving them to start searching for alternatives. A loss would be the USP leaking blood more into the sea that's filled with these reenergized opposition sharks. We must show the people that the USP is here and here to stay and that this electoral result is just a fluke. We can discuss strategy and your favoured picks later after you arrive at the Maroon Palace. 3. Most Pressing Matters
Based on our polling, sampling, we can safely come to the conclusion that the amount of people demanding change is growing. The demand for change is being heightened by 2 main issues. These issues in order of importance are:
2A The Economy
- The Economy
- The Constitution
The Economy is the most pressing and in order for you to get the full picture of this situation, I would advise waiting for the Minister of Economy’s Situation Report later in the week. 2B The Constitution
While they are more concerned about the economy than the Constitution, they blame the system for their problems.
Evidence of this can be seen with the recent election where an increased number of voters has decided to expand the CPS’s electoral base from 0% in 1950 to almost 8% in 1953. Radicals such as Denis Stahler are becoming more and more popular. Radicalism will be the end to the USP’s pragmatic steering of the country and Sordland as a whole.
Everyone is expecting us to bring the change that the last government wasn't able to. Reformist politicians are increasing in number.
While the reformist wing inside our party is still a minority, with the new parties entering the Assembly, the opposition could have a tri-partisan majority in the assembly.
The PFJP will likely seek to take the spotlight in constitutional reform as they wish to be perceived by the public as a Leader of Reform. Their support too faltered in this election leading to the unceremonious exit of PFJP Chairman Frens Ricter and they seek to get back on the horse so to speak. However, with the new People’s Front taking voters from both the USP and the PFJP, we could seek to pursue an electoral alliance (not a coalition) with them seeking to ensure that in the next election, the People’s Front does not cross the threshold. Due to our proportional system, if they fell under the threshold, most of the seats would be redistributed to the 2 largest parties. We would therefore regain the status quo and maintain a political duopoly which in our situation is more preferable than the multi-party assembly we have now. They are still small enough to destroy but time is of the essence in this regard.
An alternative would be to appease the reformists but this risks upsetting our conservative voters and inflating the NFP which would also spell disaster for the country. In order for you to survive your Presidency, we must after all learn from the mistakes of the biggest USP reformist politician, ex-President Ewald Alphonso. If we are however to pursue constitutional reform
- We must start working with a 'Reform Committee' to evaluate all possibilities for a new Constitution as soon as possible and understand what each party seeks to achieve.
- We must then write a Draft Constitution.
- After we have settled on a draft, we will need to talk to key party figures as we must get 150 signatures in order to present the Constitution before the Assembly.
- We would then need to continue convincing influential figures within the Assembly to back the Constitution in order to receive the ⅔ majority in the GNA (166 votes).
- Finally, to achieve a simple majority in the Supreme Court, we must convince 6 judges to back the Constitution.
The entire process will take a long time (i.e. the entire term).
In the event of constitutional reform, some points of change can be noted. The Supreme Court
Currently: The Supreme Court has the final say over constitutional legislation. Without their approval we cannot even change it.
Some Reformists think it to be absurd that they get to vote for bills when they aren’t even elected and would seek to take away their vote in constitutional legislation. (Likely) Reformist demands
- want to limit the President's veto powers by fixing the current loopholes - ensure that the Supreme Court is independent and - take away the Court’s right to vote on constitutional amendments.
It will be tough to persuade our base if we work with the reformists.
Apart from the Grand National Assembly, there are however few institutional hurdles if we decide to embark upon the path of constitutional reform. The Supreme Court
The Supreme Court will do its best to preserve the power that is granted to it by the Constitution. Chief Justice Hawker and his allied judges have a great influence over the Supreme Court, which will be tough to break. A long fight with Hawker could take our attention from more important matters that we promised to fix.
Also, many allies would be needed to break their power. President’s Decision
If we are to move forward with a constitutional change, we will move forward by forming a Reform Committee together with all the parties and start reaching out to all the stakeholders in the Assembly and the Court for a new Constitution.
By later in the next year, we would have an idea of the reform contents and what the other parties want. 4. Oligarch Matters Changes in the Lotherberg Group
There have been changes within the Lotherberg Group which is the organization where oligarchs convene under to talk about and influence Sordish economic policies.
Konrath Konronti led it for a long time before falling ill. He has unfortunately died following your election.
The new leader is Mr Walter Tusk. Proceeding with Caution
According to reports, some members of the National Business Council are in the pockets of the Lotherberg Group. Tusk and the Group may try to bribe us in exchange for special economic protections. A possible asset within the Group
As far as we know, Marcel Koronti has some strong ties to this group. His influence could definitely be an asset for us. But since he is a businessman he will want something in return. He is currently fighting to become the next CEO of HOS, his now deceased-father’s company. 5. The Military
The military and the General Staff are a powerful element in and as history tells us, a dangerous one too. We have some room to make structural changes – by reducing or increasing their budget for example. But it is quite limited.
In order to refrain from confronting the military too directly, it is common consensus that the budget should at least be maintained.
Minister of Defense & Security Major Iosef Lancea is more loyal to us compared to Chief of the Sordish Armed Forces and Chief of the General Staff General Valken Kruger who have a potential rift as they are clearly of different minds. The loyalty of General Mark Duran to us is unknown as of yet but he apparently acts as a middle-ground between the two military men when the spats get too aggressive.. Any loyalty to us can obviously change due to our actions. If we act strongly against the military, all these men will unite against us. If we act to strong in favour of reform and ruining Soll's legacy, they will act.
We need to tread carefully on all sides with all power players to survive our term. The seriousness of the situation canot be understated.
I await your and the Vice-President's arrival to the Maroon Palace where I hope we can have a brief chat (as well as celebration) and get confirmation of your decisions regarding everything mentioned in this report today.
Good luck and once again congratulations are in order.
Chief of Staff Remy Adler
submitted by Risotto7363773
to SordlandRP [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 07:42 LoyddSteroid Shadows from the Dark Chapter
This chapter includes 1 new Hunter, 1 new Hunted, 2 new maps, 1 new Lore drop and more
Movement Speed: 4.6 Meters per second
Heartbeat: 32 Meters
Power: Shadow's Taunt
Perks: Blood Moon, Fog's Shroud and Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Prestige 1: Kill 1 survivor using Blood Moon
Prestige 2: Injure 1 survivor while undetectable using Fog's Shroud
Prestige 3: Kill 1 survivor using Assassin's Defiance
Full Prestige: Injure 30 survivors after emerging from an Aura
Gain the ability to set up 6 Aura's throughout the map. At any time you can teleport to these auras. While teleporting you can attack through it and attack any survivor nearby. If you attempt to make more than 6 auras your first aura that was set up gets replaced
After the last generator is completed, the survivor responsible for its activation is marked by the Blood Moon. This perk activates once the final generator is completed. The survivor who completed that generator has their aura revealed until the exit is opened. That survivor suffers from the Oblivious effect for 15/30/60 seconds "Under the crimson glow, their fate is sealed. The Blood Moon rises, revealing their final moments." -Reina Kingswood
The thick fog becomes your ally, shrouding you in its ethereal embrace. Every 100/50/25 seconds you gain the undetectable status effect for 12 seconds "Embrace the fog's ethereal embrace, for within it you are unseen and untouchable." -The Catalyst
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Your calculated strikes unleash chaos among the survivors, masking your presence with the fear of the unknown. Lose your heartbeat whenever you hit a survivor. That survivor keeps that heartbeat for 10/20/40 seconds. All survivors within 8 meters of this survivor has their aura revealed during this duration. "The Reaper's true nature is hidden, but the unsuspecting pay the price."
In the dark and twisted realm of the 1990s, a young adult named Jonah Harper found himself entangled in a web of blackmail and coercion orchestrated by the enigmatic Fog Whisperers. Known as "The Reaper," Jonah was a defiant soul who resisted their insidious influence. Once an ordinary individual, Jonah's life took a fateful turn when he stumbled upon the secrets of the Fog Whisperers, a cult that revered the enigmatic fog and sought to wield its power. Sensing his rebellious nature and potential as a deadly instrument, the cult seized upon Jonah's weaknesses, exploiting them to force him into becoming a cold-blooded killer. Bound by a twisted pact, Jonah was manipulated into carrying out the cult's sinister bidding, stalking and striking down unsuspecting victims within the fog-veiled realms. Yet, beneath the veneer of his compliance, a flicker of defiance burned within him, refusing to be extinguished by the darkness that enveloped his soul. As Jonah reluctantly carried out his dark deeds, his path crossed with Reina Kingswood, an ardent devotee of the fog. Believing that becoming a Hunter would grant her the ultimate connection with the fog's power, Reina set her sights on eliminating Jonah, viewing him as an obstacle to her ascension. A tense confrontation ensued between The Catalyst, a loyal servant of the Fog Whisperers, and The Reaper. The clash of their opposing ideologies and loyalties ignited a violent conflict, a battle that epitomized the struggle between unwavering loyalty and defiant resistance. In the ensuing chaos, Jonah's rebellious spirit flared, and he managed to escape the clutches of both Reina and The Catalyst. Haunted by his past actions and consumed by guilt, Jonah yearned to break free from the suffocating grasp of the Fog Whisperers. Realizing the true extent of the horrors he had been forced to commit, he sought redemption and liberation from the darkness that had consumed him. Driven by his desire to defy his captors and find a way to sever the chains that bound him, Jonah delved deeper into the mysteries of the fog and the entities that resided within. It was during one such exploration that he stumbled upon a long-forgotten ritual, a desperate gambit to merge with the very essence of the fog and break free from the clutches of the cult that had ensnared him. With a mixture of trepidation and determination, Jonah embraced the ritual, willingly subjecting himself to its transformative powers. As the ethereal fog engulfed him, his body and soul merged with its essence, forever binding him to its enigmatic realm. Emerging from the haze, Jonah Harper, now fully transformed into The Reaper, embraced his newfound identity as a merciless entity of the fog. No longer a pawn of the Fog Whisperers, he vowed to wield his powers against those who sought to exploit the fog's mysteries for nefarious purposes. As The Reaper, Jonah embodied both defiance and retribution, a symbol of resistance against the machinations of the cult and a harbinger of doom for those who dared to cross his path within the fog's domain.
Perks: Lone Rider, Quick Draw and Reckless Hunt
Prestige 1: Escape 1 time using the perk Lone Rider
Prestige 2: Stun the killer 3 times using the perk Quick Draw
Prestige 3: Be in chase for 30 seconds using the perk Reckless Hunt
Full Prestige: Stun the killer 20 times as Tom Hartridge
Gain the ability to stun the killer for 3 seconds while aiming down sights. While aiming down sights you are slowed to 3 meters per second. After shooting you must reload. While reloading you are slowed to 3 meters per second. Reload takes 6 seconds. You can only shoot 6 times before your item becomes useless. Reload cannot be canceled.
Lone Rider: The wilderness has taught Tom the importance of self-reliance. With Lone Rider, his aura is revealed when he is within 32/16/8 meters of any survivor, allowing him to keep a watchful eye on those around him. When he finds himself alone, his determination kicks in, granting him a 15% boost to all actions, ensuring he can swiftly accomplish his objectives. "Out here, it's every man for himself. Keep your distance, and maybe you'll survive another day." - Tom Hartridge
Quick Draw: Tom's reflexes are honed to perfection, allowing him to act with lightning speed. With Quick Draw, he gains an impressive 15/30/60% increase in the speed at which he drops pallets and slams doors. His swift and decisive actions catch his pursuers off guard, creating opportunities for him to outmaneuver and escape their clutches. "When you're as quick as lightning, nobody can catch up." - Tom Hartridge
Reckless Hunt: Tom's recklessness becomes his greatest weapon. When not engaged in a chase for 15/30/60 seconds, Reckless Hunt reveals his aura to the Hunter, taunting them with his audacity. The constant presence of Tom's aura disrupts the Hunter's senses, inflicting them with Blindness and Unnerving, making it harder for them to track and apprehend him. Once the chase begins, Tom's cunning and agility come into play, evading the Hunter's clutches as he leads them on a wild and unpredictable pursuit. Blindness makes all auras not be read. Unnerving removes the ability to see blood pools and hear grunts of pain
Tom Hartridge was a notorious cowboy known for his selfish and cunning nature. Born in the Wild West during the late 1800s, Tom grew up with a silver tongue and a relentless drive to fulfill his desires, no matter the cost. He was a master of manipulation, using his charm and wit to bend others to his will. As Tom's reputation spread, tales of his selfish exploits reached the ears of the Fog Whisperers, a mysterious cult that worshiped the fog itself. Intrigued by Tom's unyielding pursuit of personal gain, they saw him as a valuable asset to their cause. One fateful day, Tom found himself lured into the depths of a desolate forest, where he encountered the Fog Whisperers for the first time. They presented him with an ultimatum: join their ranks and become a hunter, or face the wrath of the fog. Tom, driven by his insatiable desire for power and riches, reluctantly agreed to their demands, thinking he could use his newfound abilities to further his own ambitions. However, the Fog Whisperers had other plans for Tom. They bound him to the fog, a cruel twist of fate that stripped away his free will and transformed him into one of the Hunted. The fog consumed his essence, merging with his soul and forever binding him to its dark and treacherous realm. Now trapped within the fog, Tom's selfish nature persists, though tempered by a sense of desperation. He seeks to manipulate the situation to his advantage, using his cunning and survival instincts to outwit both the Hunter and his fellow survivors. Unbeknownst to Tom, the fog has its own plans for him, pushing him to confront his self-centered ways and confront the consequences of his actions. As Tom embarks on his journey through the fog, he is driven by a singular purpose: to escape this twisted realm and regain his freedom, no matter the sacrifices he must make or the lives he must betray along the way. His path is one of self-interest, where survival and personal gain reign supreme in his relentless pursuit of escape.
Type: Whisperer's Dream
The Desolate Sanctuary is a hauntingly eerie location, shrouded in darkness and mystery. It was once a sacred place of worship, a sanctuary of solace and serenity. However, the touch of the fog has corrupted its sanctity, turning it into a twisted and malevolent realm.
Main Building: Desolate Sanctuary. Main Building contains 2 generators, and when both turn on the main building gains lights. (Safety: Very Safe)
Side Building: An abandoned Market Building. Side Building contains 1 generator, and when it is turned on all the lights inside turn on (Safety: Safe)
Type: Endless Dust
Dusty Junction is a desolate, Wild West-inspired town lost in time. It stands as a grim reminder of a bygone era, its once vibrant streets now empty and weathered. The town is nestled in a barren, sun-scorched landscape, surrounded by endless stretches of arid desert.
Main Building: Saloon. Main Building contains no generators, however it is possible to activate the lights. (Safety: Safe)
Side Building: Bank. Side building contains 1 generator. (Safety: Very Unsafe)
Side Building: Hotel. Side building contains 1 generator. (Safety: Balanced)
Once these two generators are completed the towns lights turn on. This includes the main building.
A Thousand Cries: Common Offering. Increases chance to go to Whisperer's Dream by 25%
Gun Shells: Common Offering. Increases chance to go to Endless Dust by 25%
Vengeful Ritual: Uncommon Offering. Increases chance to go to Whisperer's Dream by 50%
Dusty Trails: Uncommon Offering. Increases chance to go to Endless Dust by 50%
Dark Relic: Rare Offering. Increases chance to go to Whisperer's Dream by 75%
Old Relic: Rare Offering. Increases chance to go to Endless Dust by 75%
submitted by LoyddSteroid
to bloodhuntPOD [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:40 KeyPsychological7999 🔥FREE ONLYFANS MEGA FOLDER 📁 (🔗Link In Comments⬇️) (Comment) Megnut Amouranth HannahOwO Corinna Kopf Megnutt Bhad Bhabie Pamibaby Belle Delphine Katie Sigmond Porn Nudes 18+ Pussy Wet Ass JOIN OUR JOIN SERVER FOR 1000+ MEGA FOLDER🔥 f75cvbn
⬇️ A TO Z ONLYFANS MEGA LINKS HERE⬇️
Abbagail Peaches Abby Berner Abby Nicole Abby Rao Abella Danger Abigail Morris Abigail Ratchford Addissona KaLori Adianababyxo Adriana Chechik Adriana Olivarez Aella Girl Aida Cortes Airikacal Alahnaly Ale Bernal Alemiarojas Alena Ostanova Alena Witch Aletta Ocean Alex Coal Alex Mucci Alexa Pearl Alexandra Quiroz Alexandra Smelova Alexas Morgan Alexia Rae Alexis Sky Alexis Texas Alice Bong Alice Delish Alice NZ Alina Belle Alina Lando Alina Rose Alinago Aline Faria Aline Mineiro Alinity Alishba Sheikh Alison Parker Alissa Violet Alix Lynx AlliSlimThiccinger Ally Lotti Alva Jay Amanda Cerny Amanda Nicole Amanda Trivizas Amber Hayes Amber Jade Amber Moore Amber Rose AmbsOfficialXO Amgermg Amira West Amirah Dyme Amouranth Amy Rose Amy Song Ana Lorde Ana Paula Saenz AnaCheri Anastasia Kvitko Andiecase Andrea Alaya Andrea Bergeron Angel Wicky Angela White Angelysc Angie Varona Anike Ekina AnimaeChan Anisa Johma Anllela Sagra Anna Beggion Anna Curvy Anna Malygon Anna Paul Anna Zapala Anri Okita Anuskha Sen Apples Ellie April Olsen Arabteen Bella Jameel Aria Taylor Ariella Ferrera Arizona Sky Arpa Roy Ash Kaash Ashley Tervort AshprincessMidna AspenRae Astrid Wett Audrey Shanice Aussie Ass Autumn Falls Ava Addams Ava Austen Ava Kox Avalon Hope Ayatan Ayumi Anime AyyeJae Baby Bianca Bad Penelope BaeBreanna Bambi Doe Barbie Gamers Barbie Nunez Becca Marie Becky Crocker Bella Luna Bella Poarch Bella Ramos Bella Thorne Belle Delphine Belle Jade BethanyLily Bhad Bhabie Bianca Anchieta Bianca Beauchamp BigTittyGothEgg Bishoujomom Blahgigi Blair Winters Blake Blossom Blonde Fit Blondie Fesser Body Teen Bombshell Mint Bonnie Locket BootyByShells Brandi Love Brandie Braids Brandy Renee Bree Louise Bria Myles Brianna Amor Brittany Elizabeth Brittany Jones Brittanya Adeline Brittanya Razavi Brndav BronkMommy Bunny Colby BurchTwins Calita Sweetz CallMeSloo Capbarista - urfavcoffegurl Carlie Marie Carly Lawrence Carmela Habibi Carmen Pritchet Carolina Bell CarrotCake Cece Rose Celina Smith Celine Centino Charli D'Amelio Charly Jordan Chelseagreen Chely Nazario Cherie DeVille Cherry Crush Cheryl Blossom Cheyenne Celin Chicaiza Chinese Kitty Chloe Difatta Chloe Khan Christina Khalil Chromita Cj Miles Clara00Ellis Coconut Kitty Combat Barbie Connie Perignon Corinna Kopf Courtney Tailor Crystal Lust Crystal Westbrooks Csblondebombshell Daalischus Rose Dabofkya Dainty Wilder Daisy Keech Dani Daniels Dani Tabares Dania Altamirano Daniella Chavez Danielley Ayala Danii Banks Danyancat Darla Dimples Darshelle Stevens Debbie StPierre Deerbxby Demi Rose Denise Richards Destiny Skye Devorah Roloff Diamond Kitty Didiwinx DietCherry Diora Baird DJMiu - Miu Taeng DoubleDoseTwins 6tdf Dredd Dulce Soltero Dulcinea Elena Kamperi Elisa Aline Ella Knox Elle Brooke Ellie Leen Elsa Jean Emanuelly Raquel EmarrB Emily Black Emily Cheree Emily Elizabeth Emily Faye Miller Emily Knight Emily Lynne Emily Renee Emily Rinaudo Emily Willis Emma Kotos Emma Magnolia EmmaLVX/Bunni Emmie EROME Eva Andressa Eva Lovia Eva Martinez Eva Violet Evalodimelo Faii Orapun Faith Lianne FanyShark Fatima Segovia Faye Miah FeGalvao Fernanda Mota Farhat Fie Laursen - Pregnant Mommy Filippa Fransson Fiona Allison FitFaithxo Francesca Farago Francesca Trisini Francia James - Francety Frecklemonade FwTina Gabbie Carter Gabbie Hanna Gabriella Ellyse Gaby Gardez Gatita Yan Gemma Wren Gene Marquinez Genesis Mia Lopez Georgia Carter Ghetto Barbie Gigardez Gil Jung Gina Laitschek Gina Savage Giuliana Cabrazia Goddess Angelina Grace Boor Grace Charis Grace Coffey Gwen Gwiz Hailey Queen Halle Hayes Hana Senpai HANA_C4 Hannah Nicole Kast HannahOwO Happy Yulia Harmony Reigns Heidy Grey Heidy Pino HeyImBee HiMyNameIsTee Hitomi Tanaka Hot4Lexi IceSpice Iggy Azalea Imanijyne IndiaLove Indica Flower Indigo White Isabella Buscemi Isabella Miller Isabella Ramirez Isla Moon Isla Summer Its Kaai Its Randalin Ivy Lebelle Izzy Green Jaaden Kyrelle JackieLove Jackson Maddy Jacky Ramirez Jada Stevens Jade Jayden JadeTeen Jailyn Ojeda Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa Jane Lucier Jane Soul Janna Breslin Jem Wolfie Jen Bret Jenna Charlette Jenna Ortega Jenna Shea Jenni Neidhart Jennifer Ponce Jessa Rhodes Jesse Jane Jessi Tron Jessica Nigri Jessica Sunok Jhonni Blaze Jill Hardener JizzJazz Jocy Cosplay Joey Fisher Johnny Sins Joselis Johana Juanita Belle Julia Rose Juliana Bonda Pack Julie Jess Justaminx Kalani Rogers Karely Ruiz Karinairbyy Karma Rx Karolina Mrozicka Katalina Kyle Katiana Kay Katie Cummings Katie Sigmond Katja Krasavice Katrina Jade Katrina Thicc KattLeya Kayla Simmons Kayle4Keeps Kaylen Ward Kaylin Garcia Kazumi Squirts KcBabyy Kebabs0verabs Keilah Kang Keiran Lee Keisha Grey Keishly Marie KenCake Kendal Jenner Kendra Karter Kendra Lust Kendra Sunderland Kenzie Madison Kenzie Reeves Kiara Mia Kiera Young KikiUndercover Kiley Corsello Kim Kardashian Kimmy Granger Kinsey Wolanski Kissa Sins Kit Mercer Kitty Ellen KittyXkum KiwiSunsett KKVSH Kneevo Kristen Hancher Kwuanisknnylegend Kylie Jenner Kym Graham Kyra Santoro Lacey Laid Laci Kay Somers Lady Sonia Lala Anthony Lana Rhoades Lana Rose LaSirena Laura Earnesty Lauren Alexis Lauren Elizabeth Lauren Summer Layna Boo Lazaniaze Lazano Lazelle Lazybutthead Leah Goes Wilde Leana Lovings Leichtperlig Lela Sohna Lena Paul Lena The Plug Lenina Crowne LeoLulu Lexi Luna Lil Pump Lilded Janet Lilianaheartsss Lilith Cavalier Lindsey Pelas Linneas Linny Hill Lisa Ann Little Angel Little Caprice LittlmissFit Liz Cambage Lizbeth Rodriguez Lizzy Wurst Loren Gray Louisa Khovanski LoveLilah Lucia Manfredi Ludmii Alderete Luma Skye Luna Alessandra Luna Star LupuWellness Luxury Girl Lydia Grace LylasBigHeart Lyna Perez Lyna Perez MaareBeaar Mackenzie Ziegler Mackz Jones Madelene Wright Madison Ginley Madison Ivy Madison Moore Malu Trevejo Mamibree Mandy Rose Mandy Rose Maria Arreghini Maria Eduarda Maria Eugenia hetsdfg Maria Gjieli Maria Nagai Mariah Mallad Mariana Cruz Martina Finocchio Martina Vismara Maru Karv Mary Moody Mataya Sweeting Mathild Tantot Mati Marroni Mckinzie Valdez Me1adinha Meana Wolf Meeti Kalher Meg Turney Megan McCarthy Megnut Mela Moria MelimTX Melissa Debbling Melody Rabbit Mia Azul Mia Francis Mia Khalifa Mia Malkova Michelle Rabbit Michelle Zepeda Mikaela Fuente Mikaela Pascal y24234xcvfwr Mikaela Testa Mikahhlynn Mikaila Murphy Mikaylah Milan Mirabella Milf And Daughter Millie Bobby Brown Mimsy Bun Mimsy Heart Mini Loona MissBnasty MissCindyTran MizzTwerksum Molly Eskam Morgan Vera Moriah Mills Ms Fiire Ms Sethi MsPuiyi Mulan Vuitton Murka Valentin Nacre Victoire NakarySp Nala Fitness Naomi Soraya Naomi Swann Nara Ford NataLee Natali Polyakova Natalia Fadeev Natalie Coppes Natalie Reynolds Natalie Roush Natasha Aughey Natasha Nice Neiva Mara Neringa Kriziute NickiiBaby Nicola Cavanis Nicole Aniston Nicoletta Shea Nikki Woods Niykee Heaton Noelle Leyva asd zxgrewwrt NoemieLili NonaKanal Noonz_Supattra Nurababy Nursh Nyukixthequeen Octokuro Olivia Casta Only Jayus Paige Nieman Paige VanZant Paloma Silva Pamibaby Pandora Blue Pandora Kaaki Pandoranyxie Paola Skye Payton Preslee PeachJars Penelope Kay Phoenix Marie Piabunny Pinuppixie Pokimane Polina Malinovskaya hetzxcvber Poonam Pandey Povlotti Princesa_Ari Princess Helayna Ptwithally Purple Bitch Rachel Cook Rachel Dolezal Rae Lil Black Rakhi Gill Ramona_Jst Rebecca Crocker Reislin Rena Tari Reya Sunshine Rharrirhound Rihanna Riley Reid Riley Reid Rosa Acosta Roxystylez Rubi Rose Ruby Salvo Rusty Fawkes Sabrina Nichole Sahlt Sailormoon Samantha Aufderheide Samie Duchamp Sara Gold Sara Mascara Sara Retali Sara Underwood Sarah Banks Sarrixo Sava Schultz Savannah Bond Scarlett Jones Scarlett Kisses Scarlit Scandal Sejinming Selena Gomez Seltin Sweety Serinide Shady Shainarae Shaiden Rogue Shamayneg ShiftyMine ShunliMei Sincerely Juju Sky Bri Skye Sutton Skylar Rae Skylar Vox SkylarMaexo Skyler Lo Smashedely SnackyChan Sofia Ansari Sofia Elizabeth Sofia Gomez Sofia Simens SolaZola Solomia Maievska Sommer Ray Songyuxin Hitomi Sophie Dee Sophie Mudd Sophie Mudd Sophie Rose Sophie Vanmeter Stacey Saran Stacia Maria Steffy Moreno Stella Brooks Stella Violet Steph Kegels Stormi Maya STPeach StrawberryShan Summer Hart Sunny Leone Sunny Ray SusyGala Svenska Tjejer Svetabily SydneyVmay SyrianQueen - AMBS Taliya Jordan Tamzintaber Tana Mongeau Taneth Gimenez Tara Babcock Tasyamini Tayler Hills Taylor White Teanna Trump Tessa Winters Thaissa Fit TheConnellTwins TheDanDanglerr TheRealBrittFit Thumbalina Tiiieeen Toni Camille Toochi Kaash Trisha Paytas TroyaChan Turkish Amateur Teens Tyga UhhLiar Uhvenyu Ur4vity Urbzz Urindianbae Utah Jaz Valentina Garzon Valentina Nappi Valeria Alejandrav Valerie Kay Valkyrae Vanessa Bohorquez Vera Dijmans Veronica Perasso Vicky Stark Victoria Barret Victoryaxo Viet Bunny Viking Barbie Vina Sky Violet Myers Violet Summers Vita Celestine Vivi Tarantino Vladislava Voulezj Waifu Mia Wbery Wetkitty Whiptrax Woe Senpai Xenoncos Xev Bellringer Ximena Sanchez XoXo Xxapple Yael Cohen Yanet Garcia YareLyLy YikeSaiko YinyLeon Yisela Avendano Yumisin Yungfreckz Zahra Elise Zara Jordan Zoey Sinn Zoie Burgher boobs, ass, tits, tiktok, nudes, naked, sextape, porn, leak, leaked, leaks, nsfw, onlyfans, mega, discord, telegram, new, OF, latest, corina, corrina, megnutt02, megnutt, mackzjones, charli, dixie, damelio, d amelio, waifumia Abby Lynn Abrie Baby Addison Ivy Aery Tiefling Aestra Azure Alaska Clarke Alexandra Daddario Aidra Fox Alina Becker Alina Lopez Allie Cat Alyri Alyssa Alessio Alyx Star Ameliasocurvy Anissakate Annabgo Anna Louise Anne Moore Aria Banks Aria Lee Ariana Mumtaz Ari Kytsya Asha Miller Ashhxlynxx Ashley Alban Ashley Danielle Ashley got Ashley Matheson Ashley Rey Asianbarbietina Asian Candy Asianmochi Audrey and Sadie August Taylor Austin White Autumn Renae Autumnsbum Ava Nicks Azalyastar Babyjey Babymalaya Babyprincesskai Babyrayxxx Bailey Brooke Bambitwo Bapricorn Bar6ie6 Bbygurlmax Bbystar Beatrice Segreti Belinda Nohemy Bella Jameel Bellamay Bella Rayee Bella Rome Belle Barbie Belle Olivia Belinda Nohemy Billie Ellish BlackWidof Blair Williams Blinkx Bootylikeabackroad/Gianna J Brandi Sheri Bratzmon Breckie Hill Brenda Trindade Brenda Vanessa Briadeline Brianna Amor Bridgette B Briea Harm Bronwin Aurora Bubblebratz Bundleofbec Bunni.emmie Bunniemai1591 Bunni3png Byoru Callmesherni Canela Skin Carolina Samani Catgirl Cecilia Lion Cardi B Carli Nicki Cassie Curses Celina Powell Charlotte Emerson Charlotte Parkes Chelsea Wilde Chelxie Cherry Apricots Chloe Rannoch Chrissy Knox Chulaslim Cierra Mistt Clarababylegs/clarakitty Coconey Connell Twins Cottonkelly Cutepowerlegs Daisy Drew Dakota Jade Dakota James Dakota Johnson Dana Hamm Dan Dangler Dani Fae Danilanio Dawn Marie Devon Jenelle Dia Kimeko DickForLily DoubleDoseTwins Effycutiexx Elisa Esposito Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth Vasilenko Eliza Ibarra Ellalx0x Elle Knox Elliesapplepie Ellyandnick Elsa Love Emirafoods Emjaybird EmjayPlays Emmmyxo Ennid Wong Erotic Medusa Erxticgoddess Erzabel Esmeeteaches Eva Elfie Fairyalexx FatherKels Fareeha Bakir Fetching Butterflies Fiamurr Fifigirl9 Fitchick_em Fit Emily Foopah Frootbabie Gal Gadot Gii Xoxo69 Gina Valentina Ginger Lure Giulia Rosa Gracie Waifu Gthatass Gwendolyn Celine Haley Spades Hannah Hughes Hannah Palmer HannaMiller HardForEva Helen Ivy Hime Tsu Hitomi Hoehuxtable Honey Gold Husvjjal Iamangelinadeep Ilanosh Immeganlive Inkedsophiie Iris black21 Isabella Rhoades Isabelle Eleanore Isisxox Ivanka Peach Ivana Knoll IzzyBunnies Jada Conbreezy Jade Lavoie Jade Kush Jaileen/Jaixpetite Jakara Baby Jakara Mitchell Jamelizzzz Jasmineteaa Jasmyn2juicey / Kaylee4keeps Jazvip Jenna Chew Jenna Lynn Meowri Jessica Weaver Jewelz Blu Jia Lissa Joanniefit JOracekuJO Josephine Jackson JuicyFakku Just-Wingit Kaelundeen KaileGoh Kaitlyn/k8lyn096 Kalinka Fox Kate Kuray Katie Milkers Katsokinky Katti Colour Kaylani Lei Kazumi's World Kelli Carter Key Chicaiza Kiko Baka Kiley Lynn Kim Brûlée Kiyomi Leslie Kristen Kindle Kkimkkimmy Lady In The Streets Lana Bee Laura Lux Lauren Jasmine LauraSahar Lauren Burch Lasirena69 Lavaxgrl Layla Brooks Layladeline Leah Larsh Lems7 Lena Kitsune Lena12 Leyna Inu Lilbussygirl Lilmochidoll Lilwaifulia Liya Perez Lily Phillips Lily Shams LillyVig Lina Belfiore Lindsay Capuano Littlespoonz Liya Silver Lolaxmina Loonassoftfeet LoveAngelica Low-keydeadinside Lucy Doll Lucy Mochi Lulu Chu LydiaGh0st Lynarita Lyra Crow Maddy Belle Madiitay Madisonwilde Milakitten Maikonidesvip Margot Robbie Mariaaskyy Maria del Mar Mariam Hadid Marie Temara Marisol Yotta Mary Burke Meggyeggo Mei Kou Mei Minato Meladinha Mellooow Melwood Mercedes Blanche Mia Falls Mia Monroe Michelle Rabbit Mikayla Demaiter Mikki Marie Milababy69 Mila Sobolov Minavenetavip Miss Banana Miss Bunda Miss Dxxx Miss Lexa Misstiff Model_gg Molly X Moody Feet Morgpie Morganlanexo Motzie Mvngokitty Nanda Reyes Nataliexking Natalnya Natasha Noel Naya Dickson Nebraskawut Neiima Nicki Minaj Nicole Dobrikov Nikitaxkim / Nikita Cruze Nina Kayy Nnnnekochan Nonsalemwitch Norafawn Nymphet Angel Oakleyraeee Ocicat Officialzoerenea Oliviamaebae Okichloeo Olivia Eden Orphicbunny Paigeuncaged Paige Woolen Pantynectar Patricia Lopez Pengali Princess Phia Pixei Praewasian Prosexx Puppiwi P7oh7 Queen Needy Queenqawan Quinnfinite Quqco Railey Diesel Rainey James Razorbaby Realprettyangel RealSkyBri Redheadwinter Renata Riww RileyFans Romi Rain Rori Rain Rose Monroe Roxysdream SaabSilvi Saleemamansur Samantona Saucekaybaby Savana Sky Scarlett Johansson Scarlet Silva Senya Marin Shania Perrett hgazxfg34 Shinratensei98 Shycutie Siegex Sierra Cabot Skyexxxsummers Skyiiah Snaxychann Sienna Mae Gomez Skylar Blue Sofiallia Fiaax2 Safiyaax Sofia Mariana Sofia Silk Sophielaurenxxo Soogsx and Puppiwii Stella Barey Steffy Moreno Stefanie Gurzanski Steph Murves Summer Brookes Sweetie Fox Sydneymay Tahlia Hall Tanababyxo Tantot Twins Tayathegoddess TayTatted Tayylavie TheBaeBreanna Theesammyjo TheGorillaGrip Theprivateavocado Tiffanynhoe Tiny Texie Talia Mar Triplex Celeste jyrdnxz Trippie Bri Trishyland Tru Kait Urfavbellabby Ur69baby Uwucatxoxo Valeria Vidal Vanessa.rhd Vanessa Sierra Vega Thompson Vero Gold Veronica Zolotova Vismara Martina Vyvan Le Wettmelons Whoahannahjo Whosbonnieandclyde Xailormoon Xenon Xlucy Yasmine Lopez Yololary YourSuggerBaby Yoya Grey Yummy Kimmy fds34 Yur Aular Zayla Skye Zipoz Zusje Addison Rae Faith Ordway Emily Ratajkowsk Emma Chamberlain Dixie D'Amelio Madison Beer Erin Gilfoy danielle bregoli
submitted by KeyPsychological7999
to u/KeyPsychological7999 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:34 flippenphil (OFFER) Trauma Center, the little mermaid, super troopers 2, yesterday, marauders, mr. holmes, scary stories, a thousand words, the dark tower, big hero 6, jungle cruise, strange world (REQUEST) Ambulance, the Menu, ISO on bottom / offers
MA = Movies Anywhere
GP = Googleplay
[?] = unknown definition
= pending trade
If a title is no longer listed = It has been traded COMBO Films
- 2film: My Girl 1 & 2 SD =MA
- 3film: Mall Cop / Zookeeper / Boom SD =MA
- 3film: Night at the Museum: Trilogy SD =MA
- 3film: The Other Guys, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights SD =MA
- 4film: The Magnificent Seven Collection HD Vudu
- 6film: Joe Dirt, Benchwarmers, House Bunny, The Animal, Deuce Bigalow, Master Of Disguise SD =MA
TV Series Marked
- SONY BUFF PASSES (Current) - 1
- Universal Rewards (Current) - 1
- 10 Clover Field Lane HD Vudu only
- 12 Rounds 2 Reload HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations (Googleplay) HD =MA
- 127 Hours (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- 1917 HD =MA
- 2 Guns (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- 2 Guns HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street SD =MA
- 22nd Jump Street SD =MA
- 3 From Hell 4K (Vudu Or iTunes)
- 47 Ronin HD =MA (MA Redeem, Vudu Kills Code)
- 47 Ronin =MA 4K (iTunes Portion)
- the 5th Wave SD =MA
- A Dogs Way Home HD =MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard HD = MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard (iTunes redeem) SD = MA
- A Haunted House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Madea Christmas HD Vudu
- A Madea Family Funeral HD (Vudu / iTunes OR GP)
- A Million Ways To Die In The West [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Monster's Call HD =MA
- A Monster's Call (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the A-Team (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- A Thousand Words SD Vudu
- A Quiet Place HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K
- A Walk Among Tombstones (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- About Last Night HD =MA
- Admission (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- the Adventures Of Tintin SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- After Earth SD =MA
- the Age Of Adaline HD Vudu
- Alex Cross HD Vudu
- Alpha and Omega 3: Great Wolf Games HD Vudu
- Alice Through The Looking Glass HD =MA
- Alien Covenant HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- All the Devil's Men HD Vudu or iTunes
- Alpha SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chip Wrecked (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman SD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 SD =MA
- Amelia (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- American Assassin HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- American Made HD =MA
- American Girl: Mckenna Shoots For The Stars HD =MA
- American Hustle HD =MA
- American Hustle SD =MA
- Anchorman 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- And So It Goes HD =MA
- the Angry Birds Movie HD =MA
- Annie (2014) HD =MA
- Annie (2014) SD =MA
- Annihilation HD (Vudu Or iTunes) Split
- the Art of Self Defense HD =MA
- Arrival HD Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Arthur (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Arthur Christmas SD =MA
- Assassin's Creed HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Atomic Blonde HD =MA
- Atomic Blonde (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- August Osage County HD Vudu
- Avengers: End Game HD (googleplay) =MA
- Avengers: Infinity War (googleplay) HD =MA
- Babylon A.D. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life HD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life SD =MA
- Bad Grandpa HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Bad Moms (iTunes) HD =MA
- Bad Moms HD =MA
- Bad Words (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Bank Job HD Vudu
- Barbie & Her Sisters In A Puppy Chase HD =MA
- Battle Of The Year HD =MA
- Battleship 4K =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Battleship HD =MA
- Baywatch (Vudu-HD Or iTunes-4K)
- Beethoven Treasure Tail (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Beethoven Treasure Tail HD =MA
- Begin Again HD Vudu
- Beirut HD =MA
- Big Hero HD (4k if iTunes redeem) =MA
- Big Hero HD (googleplay) =MA
- the Best Man Holiday HD =MA
- the Best Man Holiday (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Big Miracle (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Big Short HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Big Wedding HD Vudu Or iTunes
- the Big Wedding SD Vudu
- the Big Year (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Black Nativity [Extended] HD =MA
- Black Swan (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Blackhat HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Blockers HD =MA
- Bloodshot SD =MA
- Blue Jasmine HD =MA
- Boo! A Madea Halloween HD V/I/GP
- the Book Of Life HD =MA
- Boss Baby HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- the Boy Next Door HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Boyhood HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Braven HD Vudu or GP
- Brian Banks HD =MA
- Bride Wars (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Brides Maids (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Bridge Of Spies HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Broken City HD Vudu
- the Butler HD Vudu
- the Bye Bye Man HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- the Cabin In The Woods SD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Cabin In The Woods HD Vudu Or GP
- the Call SD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild HD =MA
- Captain Phillips HD =MA
- Captain Phillips SD =MA
- Captain Under Pants: The First Epic Movie HD =MA
- Carrie  (Vudu or GP) HD
- the Case For Christ (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Case For Christ HD =MA
- Casino Royale HD V/GP
- Cedar Rapids (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Change Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Change Up Unrated (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Chappie SD =MA
- Chasing Mavericks  HD =MA
- the Choice HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- the Choice HD (Vudu Only)
- Chronicle HD =MA
- Chronicle (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Chronicles Of Riddick [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 SD =MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA (iTunes portion)
- the Commuter HD V/i/GP
- Concussion (will Smitch) HD =MA
- Concussion (will Smitch) SD =MA
- the Condemned 2 HD Vudu
- Contraband (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Counselor HD =MA
- Countdown [wwe films] HD Vudu
- Cowboys And Aliens (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Croods (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Cruella HD =MA
- Cruella (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Curse Chucky (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Curse Of Chucky HD =MA
- Daddy's Home HD Vudu / 4K iTunes (split)
- Dallas Buyers Club HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Danny Collins HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Dark Tower HD =MA
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Day The Earth Stood Still (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Dead In Tombstone [unrated] HD =MA
- Dead Man Down SD =MA
- Deadpool HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Deadpool 2 [super dooper cut] HD =MA
- the Descendants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Deliver Us From Evil SD =MA
- Despicable Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Despicable Me 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Despicable Me 2 HD =MA
- the Devil Inside SD Vudu
- Devils Due HD =MA
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dictator SD Vudu
- Die Hard: A Good Day To Die (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dilemma HD =MA
- Dirty Dancing SD Vudu
- Dirty Grandpa SD Vudu
- Disney Nature: Monkey Kingdom HD =MA
- Disney Shorts Collection HD =MA
- Divergent HD Vudu
- Divergent [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- Divergent Series: Allegiant HD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Allegiant SD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Insurgent HD Vudu/GP (iTunes Split)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent SD Vudu
- Django Unchained HD Vudu
- Dom Hemingway HD =MA
- Downsizing HD Vudu & iTunes 4K
- Downton Abbey The Movie HD =MA
- Dracula Untold (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Dracula Untold HD =MA
- Draft Day HD Vudu/iTunes Split
- Draft Day SD Vudu
- Dragon Heart 3 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dragon Heart 3 HD =MA
- Dredd HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Dredd 4K (Vudu Or iTunes) Or GP-HD
- Drive (2011) HD MA
- the Duel SD Vudu
- the Duff HD Vudu
- Dumb And Dumber To (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dying Of The Light HD Vudu
- E.T. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (from bluray)
- E.T. HD =MA
- E.T. SD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- Edward Scissorhands HD =MA
- Elysium SD =MA
- the Emoji Movie HD =MA
- Empire State HD Vudu
- End Of Watch (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ender's Game 4K Vudu/iTunes Split
- Ender's Game HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Enough Said HD =MA
- Epic (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Epic HD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- the Equalizer HD =MA
- the Equalizer SD =MA
- Ex Machina HD Vudu
- Exodus: Gods And Kings HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Expendables 2 HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Expendables 3 4K Vudu
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD
- the Expendables 3 HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Extraction HD Vudu
- Fast & Furious 1 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 1 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 3 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended HD =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical HD =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- the Favourite HD =MA
- Fences HD VUDU or iTunes 4K (split)
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] (iTunes) HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [standard] 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fighter HD =MA
- Finding Dory (googleplay) HD =MA
- Finding Dory HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Finding Nemo (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Finest Hour HD =MA
- the Finest Hour (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Five Year Engagement (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Flight HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Footloose (2011) SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Frank & Lola HD =MA
- Fright Night 2 UR HD =MA
- the Front Runner SD = MA
- Frozen HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Frozen (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing Along Edition) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing-along Edition) (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen Ground HD Vudu
- Fury HD =MA
- Fury SD =MA
- G.I.Joe Retaliation HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Gambler HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Gemini Man HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Get On Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Get The Gringo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ghost In The Shell  HD Vudu Only
- Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance SD =MA
- Ghostbusters HD =MA
- Ghostbusters: Answer The Call & Extended HD =MA
- Gifted HD =MA
- the Girl In The Spidersweb SD =MA
- the Girl On The Train =MA 4K (iTunes Redeem)
- the Girl On The Train =MA HD
- the Giver HD Vudu
- Gladiator Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Glee The Concert (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- God's Not Dead 3: A Light In Darkness HD =MA
- Gods Of Egypt HD Vudu (and iTunes 4K split)
- Gods Of Egypt SD Vudu
- Grace Unplugged HD Vudu
- the Grand Budapest Hotel HD =MA
- Grease Vudu =HD (itunes portion kills code)
- the Great Wall (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- the Great Wall HD =MA
- the Greatest Showman HD =MA
- the Grey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 SD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 1 HD =MA (no 4K Upgrade)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 4K =MA
- the Gunman HD =MA
- the Gunman (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hacksaw Ridge HD Vudu iTunes Or GP
- Hail, Caesar! HD =MA
- Hail, Caesar! (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Halloween Kills Extended HD =MA
- Hammer Of The Gods SD Vudu
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD Vudu / HD iTunes (split)
- Hands of Stones HD Vudu
- the Hangover (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Hardcore Henry HD =MA (iTunes redeem)
- Harvey (1950) (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Hateful Eight HD Vudu Or GP
- the Haunting In Connecticut 2 Ghosts Of Georgia HD Vudu
- the Heat HD =MA
- the Heat (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (will Send First)
- Heaven Is For Real HD =MA
- Heaven Is For Real SD =MA
- Hell Or High Water SD Vudu
- Hellboy (2019) 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Here Comes The Boom SD =MA
- Hidden Figures HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Hillsong: Let Hope Rise HD =MA
- Hocus Pocus (googleplay) HD =MA
- Holiday Inn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Home Again HD =MA
- Home Alone 4K =MA
- Home Alone HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York HD =MA
- Homefront (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Homefront HD =MA
- Honey 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Honey 2 HD =MA
- Hop (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Hop HD =MA
- Hope Springs HD =MA
- Horton Hears A Who (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Host (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hostiles 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Hotel Transylvania SD =MA
- Hotel Transylvania 3 SD =MA
- Hours SD Vudu
- House With A Clock In Its Walls HD =MA
- How To Train A Dragon 2 HD =MA
- the Hundred Foot Journey (googleplay) HD =MA
- Hugo SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- the Hunger Games HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 HD Vudu
- I See You HD Vudu (no itunes)
- I, Frankenstein HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ice Age: Dawn Of Dinosaurs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Identity Thief (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Ides Of March HD =MA
- In Time (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Incarnate (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Independence Day Resurgence HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- Independence Day Resurgence HD (4K if iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inferno HD =MA
- Inglorious Bastards (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Inside Out HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inside Out (google Redeem) HD =MA
- Insidious Chapter 2 SD =MA
- Insidious: the last key SD =MA
- Internship (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Interview HD =MA
- the Interview SD =MA
- Into The Spider-verse SD =MA
- Iron Man 3 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Iron Man 3 HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Jack Reacher SD Vudu
- Jack Reacher HD Vudu (4K itunes split)
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jarhead Law Of Return HD =MA
- Jason Bourne HD =MA
- Jason Bourne 4K =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jaws HD =MA
- Joe SD Vudu
- John Wick 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick SD? Dvd (Vudu/iTunes/GP)
- John Wick : Chapter 2 HD (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick 3 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Joy HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Joy HD =MA
- Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle SD =MA
- Jumper (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Jungle Book  (preorder) HD =MA
- Jungle Cruise (googleplay) HD =MA
- Juno (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Jurassic Park (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic Park HD =MA
- Jurassic World (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic World HD =MA
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom HD =MA
- Just Wright (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never HD VUDU / iTunes (split)
- Keeping Up with the Jones (4K if iTunes Redeem) = MA
- Kevin Heart: Let Me Explain HD
- Kickass 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Kickass 2 HD =MA
- Kidnap HD =MA
- Kidnap (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killer Elite (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killing Them Softly HD Vudu
- Kin HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Kingsman: The Golden Circle HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service SD (Vudu) =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knocked Up (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- Kung Fu Panda 3 HD =MA
- the Last Exorcism Past2 SD =MA
- Last Knights HD Vudu
- the Last Stand HD
- Last Vegas SD =MA
- the Last Witch Hunter SD Vudu
- the Legend Of Hercules HD Vudu
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Les Miserables  (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Let's Be Cops HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Life HD =MA
- Life As We Know It (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Life Of Pi HD (4K iTunes Through Foxredeem) =MA
- Lightyear (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid (googleplay) HD =MA
- Little Women (2019) HD =MA
- Lockout (unrated) SD =MA
- the LOFT (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Logan HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Logan Lucky HD =MA
- Logan Lucky 4K (iTunes) =MA
- the Lone Ranger (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Lone Ranger HD =MA
- Lone Survivor HD =MA
- Lone Survivor 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Longest Ride HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Longest Week HD Vudu
- Looper SD =MA
- the Lorax (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Lorax HD =MA
- the Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King HD =MA
- the Lords Of Salem HD Vudu
- Love Actually (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Love Actually SD =MA
- Love & Mercy HD VUDU
- Love & Other Drugs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Machete (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted HD =MA
- Madea's Neighbors From Hell The Play SD Vudu
- Madea's Witness Protection HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Madea's Witness Protection SD Vudu
- Maggie HD Vudu Only
- Maleficent (googleplay) HD =MA
- Maleficent HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Maleficent: mistress of evil (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mall Cop 2 SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again HD =MA
- the Man With The Iron Fists (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Marauders HD Vudu
- the Marine 4 HD Vudu
- the Marine 6: close quarters SD =MA
- Marley & Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Martian HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Mary Poppins HD =MA
- Mary Poppins (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mary Poppins: Returns (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Maze Runner HD (no Upgrade)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection HD Vudu or GP portion. (itunes option "may" work)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection SD Vudu
- Megan Leavey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Megan Leavey HD =MA
- Men In Black 2 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 SD =MA
- Middle School: The Worse Years Of My Life HD Vudu/GP or iTunes split
- Midway 4K Vudu/iTunes or GP
- Mike & Dave Need A Wedding Date HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Minions (4K iTunes) =MA
- Minions HD =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD (4K iTunes redeem) =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD =MA (Vudu Redeem)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal Dvd (Vudu)
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K)
- Mom's Night Out SD =MA
- Moneyball HD =MA
- Monte Carlo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Monuments Men HD =MA
- the Monuments Men SD =MA
- Moonlight HD Vudu
- Monster's University (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mortal Instruments SD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? HD =MA
- the Mountain Between Us HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Mr. Holmes HD Vudu
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman HD =MA
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mud HD Vudu
- Mulan Original Cartoon (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted (googleplay) HD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted HD =MA
- My All American HD =MA
- My All American (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 HD =MA
- My Life As A Zucchini (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Nebraska HD Vudu
- Nerve SD Vudu
- Night At The Museum Or Night At The Museum: 2 [pick One] HD =MA
- Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Night At The Museum 3: Secret Of The Tomb HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Night School [extended] HD =MA
- No Country For Old Men HD Vudu Or GP
- No Escape HD Vudu
- Noah HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Non-stop (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Non-stop HD =MA
- Norm Of The North HD (iTunes Or GP)
- Norm Of The North HD Vudu Only
- Now You See Me 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me HD Vudu
- Now You See Me HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me 2 SD Vudu
- Oblivion HD =MA
- Office Party HD VUDU or iTunes (split)
- Olympus Has Fallen HD =MA
- Olympus Has Fallen SD =MA
- the Oranges (itunes redeem) SD =MA
- the Other Woman HD =MA
- Ouija: Origin Of Evil (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful (googleplay) HD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful HD =MA
- Pacific Rim: Uprising HD =MA
- Paddington HD Vudu
- Pain & Gain HD Vudu Only
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 SD Vudu (try iTunes at your own risk)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Parental Guidance HD =MA
- Parental Guidance (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Parker HD =MA
- Parker SD =MA
- Passengers HD =MA
- Patriots Day HD Vudu (or 4K iTunes)
- Paul [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Peanuts Movies HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Penguins Of Madagascar HD =MA
- Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters HD =MA
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower HD Vudu Or iTunes SD (split)
- Peter Pan 2: Return To Never Land (googleplay) HD =MA
- Philomena HD Vudu
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (googleplay) HD =MA
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales HD =MA (iTunes kills code)
- Pirates! Band Of Misfits SD =MA
- Pitch Black [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect [iTunes redeem 4K] =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Pitch Perfect 3 HD =MA
- Pixels SD =MA
- Planes (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue HD =MA
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Pompeii HD =MA
- Pompeii SD =MA
- Possession HD Vudu (SD iTunes)
- Predators (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Premium Rush SD =MA
- the Prince HD Vudu
- Prometheus HD =MA
- Prometheus (iTunes Redeem) [?] =MA
- Promised Land (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Protector 2 SD Vudu
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Purge (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Purge HD =MA
- the Purge: Anarchy HD =MA
- the Purge: Election Year HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe (googleplay) HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe HD =MA
- R.I.P.D. (redeems In iTunes) 4K =MA
- R.I.P.D. HD =MA
- Ralph Breaks The Internet (googleplay) HD =MA
- Rambo HD (Vudu,iTunes4K Or GP)
- Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Ramona And Beezus (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rango HD Vudu Or 4K iTunes (split)
- Real Steel (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Reasonable Doubt HD =MA
- Red 2 HD Vudu
- Red Sparrow HD =MA
- Redemption HD Vudu
- Reprisal HD Vudu
- Resident Evil: Retribution HD =MA
- Resident Evil: Retribution SD =MA
- Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City HD =MA
- the Revenant HD =MA
- Ricki And The Flash SD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] HD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Ride Along (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ride Along HD =MA
- Ride Along 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Rio HD =MA
- Rio (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rio 2 HD =MA
- Rise Of The Guardians HD =MA
- Rise Of The Planet Of Apes (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Risen SD =MA
- Robin Hood (1973) [Disney-animation] (googleplay) HD =MA
- Robin Hood (2018) Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K
- Robocop 2014 HD Vudu Or GP
- the Rocker (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Rocky Horror Picture Show HD =MA
- Runner Runner HD =MA
- Rush HD =MA
- Safe HD Vudu Only
- Safe House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Safe House HD =MA
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Samson HD =MA
- Santa's Little Helper HD =MA
- Sausage Party HD =MA
- Savages 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA (unsure Which Version)
- Saving Mr. Banks HD =MA
- Saving Mr. Banks (googleplay) HD =MA
- Scarface 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Scarface HD =MA
- Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark 4K (Vudu/iTunes or GP)
- Schindler's List =MA HD
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power HD =MA
- Seal Team 8: Behind Enemy Lines HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Search Party HD =MA
- Search Party (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets 2 HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Walter Mitty HD =MA
- See No Evil 2 HD Vudu
- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The Earth (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Selma HD (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Seventh Son (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Seventh Son HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Sex Tape SD =MA
- the Shack HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Shrek: Forever After (the final chapter) HD =MA
- Showdogs HD =MA
- Sicario 4K w/ googleplay portion
- Sicario 4K Vudu or iTunes
- Silver Linings Playbook HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Single Mom's Club HD
- Sisters [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Sisters [unrated] HD =MA
- Skin Trade HD Vudu Redeem
- Skyfall HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Skyfall SD (iTunes)
- Skyscraper HD =MA
- Sleepless (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Slumdog Millionaire (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 HD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 SD =MA
- Snitch HD Vudu
- Snow White & The Huntsman (4K iTunes) =MA
- Snow White & The Huntsman HD =MA
- Snowden HD =MA
- Snowden (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Son Of God HD =MA
- Sonic The Hedge hog 2 4K (Vudu or iTunes)
- the Spectacular Now SD Vudu
- Spectre 007 HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- Spider-man: Far From Home HD =MA
- Spider-man: Far From Home SD =MA
- Spider-man: Homecoming HD =MA
- Spider-man: No-way Home SD =MA
- Split HD =MA
- the Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water HD Vudu / iTunes (split)
- Spy [unrated] HD =MA
- St. Vincent HD Vudu
- Stand Up Guys HD Vudu
- the Star SD =MA
- Star Trek  HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Into Darkness HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Beyond HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Wars: Force Awakens HD =MA (Vudu - No Upgrade)
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi HD (4k if iTunes redeemed) =MA
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of The Skywalker 4K =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker (googleplay) HD =MA
- Step Up Revolution HD Vudu Or (iTunes Quality Unknown)
- Straight Out Of Compton (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Straight Out Of Compton [unrated] HD =MA
- Strange World (googleplay) HD =MA
- Street Kings (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Super 8 HD Vudu Portion
- Super Buddies (googleplay) HD =MA
- Super Troopers 2 HD =MA
- the Sword In The Stone (googleplay) HD =MA
- Taken (theatrical slip) SD =MA
- Taken (Extended slip) SD =MA
- Taken 2 HD =MA
- Taken 3 (extended) HD =MA
- Ted (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ted [unrated] HD =MA
- Ted 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Temptation HD Vudu
- Temptation HD Vudu or Google Play (ask for this one for GP)
- Terminator Dark Fate HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- That Awkward Moment SD =MA
- That's My Boy SD =MA
- the Theory Of Everything (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Think Like A Man SD =MA
- Think Like A Man Too SD =MA
- This Is 40 (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- This Is The End HD =MA
- This Is The End SD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder 4K =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder HD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Three Stooges [the movie] (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Tinker Tailor Solder (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tinkerbell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast HD =MA
- Top Gun HD Vudu & Unknown iTunes (split)
- Total Recall (1990) HD Vudu
- Total Recall (2012) [theater & Extended] HD =MA
- Total Recall (2012) SD =MA
- Tower Heist (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Toy Story 4 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Tracers SD Vudu
- Trainwreck (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction HD (Vudu Only)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction SD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon HD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon SD Vudu
- Transformers: The Last Knight (digital Cut) HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K Split
- the Transporter (iTunes) SD =MA
- Trauma Center 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines HD =MA
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tremors 6: A Cold Day In Hell HD =MA
- Trolls HD =MA
- True Grit HD Vudu (iTunes Split)
- Trumbo (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- the Trust SD Vudu
- Turbo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Turbo HD =MA
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt 2 HD
- Unbroken (iTunes) HD =MA
- Unbroken HD =MA
- Underworld: Awakening SD =MA
- Underworld: Bloodwars HD =MA
- Unfriended HD (iTunes Portion) =MA
- Unfriended HD =MA
- Unknown (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Unstoppable (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Vampires Suck (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets HD Vudu
- Venom HD =MA
- Venom SD =MA
- the Vow SD =MA
- Walking With Dinosaurs HD =MA
- Wallstreet 2: Never Sleeps (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- War Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- War Room HD =MA
- War Room SD =MA
- Warcraft (4K iTunes) =MA
- Warcraft HD =MA
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu/GP/ iTunes (4K iTunes Split)
- the Watch HD =MA
- Water For Elephants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- We Bought A Zoo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wedding Ringer SD =MA
- Werewolf: the Beast Among Us UR HD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Wanted (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What Happens In Vegas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What To Expect When You're Expecting HD
- Whats Your Number (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall HD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall SD =MA
- White House Down SD =MA
- Why Him? HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Widows HD =MA
- Wild Card HD Vudu
- Winchester HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- the Witch SD Vudu
- the Wolf Of Wall Street HD Vudu (and 4K iTunes Split)
- the Wolfman (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) [SD?] =MA
- the Wolverine (unrated) HD =MA (must redeem on MA)
- the Woman In Black SD =MA
- Won't Back Down HD =MA
- Wonder HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- Woodlawn HD =MA
- Woodlawn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- World War Z HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- X Men Apocalypse HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD =MA
- X Men First Class (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- X Men Origins Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- XXX: Return Of Xander Cage HD Vudu (or iTunes Split)
- Yesterday HD =MA
- Young Adult HD Vudu
- the Young Messiah (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty SD =MA
- Zootopia (googleplay) HD =MA
- Nurse Jackie Season 6 HD Vudu
- Orange Is The New Black Season 1 SD Vudu
- True Detective Season 3 HD Vudu
ITUNES Only MOVIES - No Port - Marked
- Game Of Thrones Season 1 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 4 HD iTunes Only
- True Detective Season 3 HD iTunes Only
CANADIAN CODES: GOOGLE PLAY / ITUNES MARKED
- Abduction SD (iTunes)
- the Act Of Valor SD (iTunes)
- the Adventures of Tin Tin HD (iTunes)
- Alex Cross SD (iTunes)
- All Eyez On Me HD (iTunes)
- Annihilation HD (iTunes)
- Bankok Dangerous SD (iTunes)
- the Bank Job SD (iTunes)
- the Big Wedding HD (iTunes)
- Book Club 4K (iTunes)
- Brooklyn's Finest SD (iTunes)
- the Corrupted  (iTunes)
- Criminal 4K (iTunes)
- Daybreakers SD (iTunes)
- the Dictator HD (iTunes)
- Divergent 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Allegiant 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent 4K (iTunes)
- Don Jon SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables [first movie] SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- Family Guy Its A Trap (iTunes)
- Forbidden Kingdom (iTunes)
- G.I.Joe The Rise Of The Cobra (iTunes)
- Gamer iTunes SD (iTunes)
- Ghost In The Shell 4K (iTunes)
- Gods Of Egypt 4K (iTunes)
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- the Happytime Murders (apple Tv)
- the Haunting In Connecticut (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine SD (iTunes)
- House At The End Of The Street SD (iTunes)
- Hercules 4K (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine (iTunes)
- the Hunger Games [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- I Feel Pretty (apple Tv)
- Jack Reacher 4K (iTunes)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back 4K (iTunes)
- John Wick 4K (iTunes)
- Immortals (iTunes)
- Interstellar 4K (iTunes)
- La La Land 4K (iTunes)
- Labor Day HD (iTunes)
- the Last Witch Hunter 4K (iTunes)
- Limitless (iTunes)
- the Lincoln Lawyer (iTunes)
- Machine Gun Preacher (iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (iTunes)
- Monster Trucks HD (iTunes)
- Movie 43 (iTunes)
- Noah HD (iTunes)
- Office Christmas Party 4K (iTunes)
- One For The Money [Bluray] (iTunes)
- Pain & Gain HD (iTunes)
- Paranoia (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Marked Ones HD (iTunes)
- Pet Sematary 2019 4K (iTunes)
- Pink Panther 2 (iTunes)
- the Raven SD (iTunes)
- Red Dawn SD (iTunes)
- Rogue Warfare HD (iTunes)
- Safehaven (iTunes)
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD (iTunes)
- the Shack HD (iTunes)
- the Spirit SD (iTunes)
- Star Trek SD (iTunes)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars SD (iTunes)
- Step Up Revolution (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (tmnt1) 4K (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out Of The Shadows 4K (iTunes)
- Terminator: Dark Fate 4K (iTunes)
- Texas Chainsaw  (iTunes)
- Titanic (iTunes)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: the Last Knight 4K (iTunes)
- Transporter 3 SD (iTunes)
- Warm Bodies SD (iTunes)
- What to Expect While Expecting SD (iTunes)
- Wonder 4K (iTunes)
- Xxx Return Of Xander Cage 4K (iTunes)
I do not know any of these port
WANT LIST Titles I am looking for
- Black Water (GP) Can. (NOT MA)
- Hitman Agent 47 (GP/iTunes) Can.
- Kingsman: the Golden Circle (GP/iTunes) Can.
- the Wolverine (GP/iTunes) Can.
submitted by flippenphil
to uvtrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:09 HaykakanTxa Daily News Report: 6/9/2023
Reading time: 8 minutes, 1721 words
Azerbaijan opens fire on the vehicle transporting Armenian servicemen. the Armenian side has no losses
Azerbaijani units opened fire on the vehicle transporting servicemen of the Armenian Armed Forces in the direction of Kakhakn. The Armenian side has no losses.
Azerbaijani forces violate ceasefire, target tractor in Artsakh Azerbaijan violated the ceasefire on the eastern and northern direction of the line of contact using small arms, Artsakh’s Defense Ministry reports. No casualties are reported from the Armenian side.
Toivo Klaar, Jeyhun Bayramov discuss the process of normalization of Armenian-Azerbaijani relations EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus, Toivo Klaar, met with Azerbaijan's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jeyhun Bayramov, in Baku. The meeting discussed the settlement of Armenian-Azerbaijani relations, the current state of negotiations with the participation of international partners, including the European Union.
Putin proposes to consider the introduction of common standards of education in EAEU and CIS countries Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to think about introducing common principles and standards of education in EAEU and CIS countries. Putin: "We just need to build on the foundations of our education system, but look forward"
For the first time, an Armenian candidate will take part in the elections of the Luxembourg communal council An Armenian candidate will take part in the elections of the Luxembourg council to be held on June 11. Tatev Manukyan was nominated by "Fokus" party. More than 50 percent of people living in Luxembourg are not citizens of the country.
Suspect in attempted kidnapping of Pashinyan’s son found guilty, judge orders suspended sentence Gayane Hakobyan is suspected of attempting to kidnap Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s son. The mother of an Armenian soldier killed in the Second Nagorno Karabakh War was found guilty and given a 4-year suspended sentence. She was released from pre-trial detention.
No one questions Armenia’s sovereignty – Russian Deputy PM on results of trilateral task force meeting on unblocking Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexey Overchuk has commented on the results of the trilateral session on regional connections unblocking. Overchuk emphasized that Armenia’s sovereignty is not being questioned by anyone. The Russian Deputy PM said that all parties want a speedy launch.
Pashinyan, Putin to meet in Sochi – TASS Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. Putin will also meet other CIS and EEU leaders who are in Sochi for the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council meeting.
Resolution condemning blockade of Artsakh introduced in U.S. Senate Senators Alex Padilla (D-Calif.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) introduced a bipartisan Senate resolution condemning Azerbaijan for its blockade of the Lachin Corridor. The resolution was also introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by Congressman Frank Pallone, Jr.
Situation in the zone of responsibility of Russian peacekeepers remains tense, Pashinyan tells Putin Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi. Putin and PM discuss bilateral issues and regional issues. They also discussed the situation in Nagorno Karabakh, in the zone of responsibility of the Russian peacekeepers, which continues to be tense.
Canceled meeting in Washington and new EU centers in Armenia EU Mission to Armenia plans to open new operations centers in Armenia. Pashinyan: "No one questions Armenia's sovereignty"
Armenia ex-PM: Fantastic opportunities amid Russian sanctions Ex-Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan believes the risk of pressure on Armenia from the West has existed and continues to exist. However, he claims, the situation has created fantastic opportunities for Armenia. Turkey, Kazakhstan, Georgia, the United Arab Emirates and Armenia are helping Russia bypass all the sanctions, U.S. official says.
Armenia can become unique regional hub of electrical energy – Pashinyan at Eurasian Congress Armenia can become a regional hub of electrical energy, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said at the Eurasian Congress in Sochi. He noted the ‘impressive” economic growth of Armenia. Armenia's exports grew 77,7% in 2022, while exports to EEU countries tripled.
Monthly non-oil export from Iran to Armenia up 144% The value of Iran’s non-oil export to Armenia increased by 144 percent in the first month of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-April 20) Iran exported commodities worth $478 million to Armenia, while the figure was $294 million the previous year. Liquefied natural gas, iron and steel rods, bitumen, light oils and related products, unalloyed iron.
Departure of Russians may cause 5-10% drop in Armenia’s GDP – analyst Russian nationals arrived in Armenia after Russia launched a war against Ukraine in February 2022. Alexei Kuznetsov, head of the Centre for Country Analysis at the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) said the departure of Russian nationals may result in 5-10% decline in Armenia’s GDP.
Armenian Prime Minister urges caution on ethical consequences of ‘extremely attractive’ future of AI Nikol Pashinyan has described the future of artificial intelligence to be “extremely attractive” but warned that the ethical consequences must be taken into account. The Armenian PM said that AI is developing rapidly and it could transform many areas of life. He cited experts as saying that AI will become more individualized and integrated into society.
Armenian Speaker of Parliament calls for int’l pressure to prevent further aggression by Azerbaijan Alen Simonyan presented the post-war situation and detailed issues regarding the complex situation in the region. He said Armenia is following developments taking place in the UK Parliament and the activities of all those parliamentarians who demonstrated the level of perception of the situation in our region after the 2020 war.
Russia is becoming hostage to Turkey and Azerbaijan Georgi Derluguian, Professor of Historical Sociology at New York University Abu Dhabi, sits down with CivilNet Editor-in-Chief Karen Harutyunyan to talk about recent developments in Armenia’s wider geopolitical region and their repercussions in the South Caucasus.
Armenia’s TUMO Labs makes it to the final of 2023 ETF Green Skills Award Armenia's TUMO Labs has made it to the final of the 2023 ETF Green Skills Award. The European Training Foundation unveiled the ten finalists on Thursday. The award recognizes initiatives at the forefront of driving the transition towards a sustainable and green future.
Armenia-Azerbaijan discussed at Turkey’s first post-election Security Council meeting Armenia-Azerbaijan relations were among the items on agenda in the first post-election meeting of the Turkish Security Council. Turkey discussed the crises in Syria, Kosovo and Sudan, the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and Syrian refugees.
Ajax officially contact FC Krasnodar for Armenian midfielder Eduard Spertsyan Eduard Spertsyan scored 14 times and provided the same number of assists in 40 games for FK Krasnodar this season. The estimated transfer fee is nine million euros, according to a source.
Armenian Ambassador briefs OAS Secretary General on security situation in the region Armenia’s Ambassador to the US Lilit Makunts met with Luis Almagro, Secretary General of the Organization of American States (OAS) The Ambassador briefed Mr. Almagra on the security situation in Armenia and in
Catholicos of All Armenians wishes speedy recovery to Pope Francis His Holiness Karekin II wishes Pope Francis a speedy recovery. Pope Francis underwent abdominal surgery earlier this week without complications. The 86-year-old is expected to stay in hospital for several days to recover.
Explainer: Jerusalem’s Armenians rally against ‘fraudulent’ land deal Jerusalem's Armenian community has repeatedly rallied against a land deal that will see roughly a quarter of the Armenian Quarter leased away for nearly a century. The land deal comes amid rising hostility toward Christians in Jerusalem and accelerating moves by Israeli settlers to make the city more Jewish and drive out minorities like Armenians and Arabs.
Young Armenian chess players win Youth Championship medals Robert Piliposyan won gold at the World U16 Rapid Chess Championship. Tyhran Ambartsumianm snatched bronze medal at World U12 Rapid Chess championship. Aleks Sahakyan and Mariam Khachatryan are also among the prize winners.
EU envoy travels to Baku after Yerevan Designated EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia Toivo Klaar has traveled to Baku after visiting Armenia. The two discussed the implementation of the agreements reached in Brussels and Chişinău.
Pan-Armenian Games participation bids quadrupled for 2023 The 8th Pan-Armenian Games is scheduled to take place in August. The opening ceremony will be held in Gyumri, Armenia. The number of participants in the games has quadrupled in recent years. Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Khachatryan commended the games as an important component of Armenia’s public life.
15 medical patients were transferred from Artsakh to Armenia 15 medical patients transferred from Artsakh to Armenia today, June 9. 16 medical patients, who were referred to Armenia for treatment within the framework of the state order, returned to Artsakh with their companions. 11 children are in neonatal and resuscitation department in the medical unit. 9 patients are in the intensive care unit, 2 of them in an extremely serious condition.
Aram I: Karabakh right to self-determination can’t become subject of negotiation Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia, His Holiness Aram I has said Artsakh's right to self-determination cannot become a subject of negotiation. “According to the international law peoples have the right for self-determination".
Putin gives timeline for deployment of nukes to Belarus Vladimir Putin says deployment of Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus will begin as soon as adaptation work at the relevant storage facilities is completed, around the first week of July. Putin announced that Russia would place its tactical weapons in. Belarus in response to UK’s decision to provide Kiev with depleted uranium munitions.
Donations to Armenia: Himnadram
Armenian Wounded Heroes
If you'd like to support me: Patreon
submitted by HaykakanTxa
to armenia [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:58 6371PartyPlayers Almighty Spanish Vice Lords Gang History
#Story 1 - Started in the year 1980 in S. Deering on 104th & Hoxie. Conservative Vice Lords had sets in Trumbull housing projects in that neighborhood. The Svls were at war the GDS and King Cobras. The Svls hung out with CVLs, but the CVLs only wanted African Americans in their gang. Ranked CVLs one day heard, and they opened a Latino Chapter on 104th and Hoxie, and they were known as Spanish Vice Lords.There were a few Svls, but they've made their name being a hardcore gang. Svls were hardcore foes to the GDS and King Cobras from the Trumbull housing projects. In the 80s a gang called the "Wonders" were begotten into existence. They came about and were begotten , after a Simon City Royals set faded out of the neighborhood. The Wonders begotten deeper, and the Latin Kings beget a war with them. The Wonders faded and hung out with Svls. In 1991, the Wonders were Svls, and were given a Chapter on 108th and Mackinaw. 108th and Mackinaw was the spawn of Wolfe Park Svls. Svls were still warring w/ GDS, King Cobras, and were hawking and peddling Loud weed, LSD, or cocaine in Wolfe Park. Svls refused to hawk/ peddle crack cocaine for cash, because they didn't want fiends doing crimes in the neighborhood. In the summer of 1994, the 108th Svls started warring w/ Latin Kings & Latin Dragons in the neighborhood.
There were a lot of shootings w/ the Svls , and the Svls made a name for shootingsStory #2 Spanish Vice Lords : The Latin Chapter of Vice Lords. Svls foes were Slag valley Boyz, GDS, and King Cobras. In 1966, black & Puerto Ricans kicked off an alliance. Svls were said to have spawned in East Garfield Park or Humboldt Park. In 1995, the Svls from Wolfe Park spawned a session for Lady Spanish Vice Lords. The women were brought into the gang the same way as the men. The women fixed their lives and moved on.#2010s- 2020s Through the late 2010s going into the 2020s, Saints of Back of the years wanted more sets. Saints always wanted both sides of 47th and Ashland. La Raza and Latin Souls (BGD Allies) were on 47th Racine- Justine , and Souls took over Paulina Saints from Marshfield to Hermitage 47th/ 50th. In the 40s to mid 50s , there was an Alcohol Mafia for early five points star gangs on 50th and Marshfield. The 1950s Spartans of 49th/ Hermitage , and the 51st street bunch in the 1950s rumbled during the day over the set. Civil rights and race riots led them to vacate their set.The 50th Alcohol Mafia moved to 50th and Artesian/Rockwell . There used to be a tower mill used in the 30s- 40s, but now it is used to build low income, public, and affordable housing.
Back of the yards used to have bloody rumbles were skulls were beaten with bats and chains. The Saints in 1959 started making sets in the neighborhood. After the Saints, there was the Muscadoodlers in 1964 at 49th and Loomis, the Demons at 49th and Racine (1965- 1969). Even back then money talked the loudest , and was heard by those who could be bought in the "justice" system. The Latin Souls moved from 55th and Halsted to the back of the yards in the 1980s. The Latin Souls brought extra special police, and even had shoot-outs w/ the police. Saints and Party Players had enough of the Latin Souls. The Latin Souls had aids in early 80s, and bought down Latinos, blacks, Africans, poor people, women, and police. Spanish Vice Lords took over Latin Souls block.
The Spanish Vice Lords went to the Vice Lords from 56th and Seeley about Latin Souls and BPSN. The Latin Souls were still on 50th/Paulina claiming Latin Stones from Moetown (not Almighty Latin Stones of 82nd/ Kingston/Eckersall Stadium). Their set is from 47th/50th- Ashland/Hermitage and from 50th/54th- Ashland/Hermitage. The Spanish Vice Lords opened in EdgewateUptown on Bryn MawFoster- Broadway/Winthrop. They have opened in little Village on 27th/30th- Troy/Kedzie. The Spanish Vice Lords also share Triple Bz on 79th and Escabnaba with Vice Lords. The Spanish Vice Lords are also in Fresno, California.
submitted by 6371PartyPlayers
to AztecSoulsChicago [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:03 wtfwafflezor (Selling) 800 Titles Fast & Furious 1-9 MA HD $9 The Batman 2022 MA HD $2
Prices FIRM - CashApp/Venmo/PayPal Friends & Family
Disney/Marvel titles are split codes. Only redeem what you pay for. Thank you.
12 Monkeys (1995) (MA/4K) $3.50
1917 (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.50
2012 (2009) (MA/4K) $6.50
21 Bridges (2019) (iTunes/4K) $3
21 Jump Street (2012) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $2.75
355, The (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
47 Meters Down: Uncaged (2019) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $4.75
47 Ronin (2013) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $4 (MA/HD) $3.50
80 for Brady (2023) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
A Clockwork Orange (1972) (MA/4K) $6.50
A Dog's Way Home (2019) (MA/HD) $3.75
A Man Called Otto (2022) (MA/HD) $7.25
A Most Wanted Man (2014) (Vudu/HD) $3.50
A Quiet Place (2018) (Vudu/4K) $4.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
A Quiet Place Part II (2020) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Abominable (2019) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $6.25
About Time (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) (MA/HD) $4.25
Addams Family 2 (2021) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Adrift (2018) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Age of Adaline (2015) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Aladdin (1992) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Aladdin (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.50
Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $4
Alien (1979) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5
Alien Collection 1-6 (MA/HD) $18 1-4 (MA/SD) $9
Alien: Covenant (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.50
Alita: Battle Angel (2019) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $4
All Eyez on Me (2017) (Vudu/HD) $2.50 (iTunes/HD) $1.75
All is Lost (2013) (Vudu/HD) $4
Allied (2016) (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Almost Famous (2000) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Alpha (2018) (MA/HD) $4.25
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.75
Amazing Spider-Man (2012) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Ambulance (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4
American Assassin (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
American Gangster (Extended Edition) (2007) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6.25
American Made (2017) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $4.25
American Sniper (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50
Amsterdam (2022) (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.75
Amy (2015) (Vudu/HD) $6
Anastasia (1997) (MA/HD) $6.25
Angel Has Fallen (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Angel Heart (1987) (Vudu/4K) $6
Angels & Demons (2009) (MA/HD) $5.75
Anna (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Annie (1982) (MA/HD) $5.50
Annie (2014) (MA/HD) $2.25
Annihilation (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $2.50
Antebellum (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Ant-Man (2015) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.25
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) (MA/4K) $8 (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.25
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023) (MA/4K) $7.50
Antz (1998) (MA/HD) $5.75
Apocalypse Now (3 Versions) (Vudu/4K) $6.50
Apollo 13 (1995) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.75
Aqua Teen Forever: Plantasm (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Arctic (2019) (MA/HD) $5.75
Art of Self-Defense (2019) (MA/HD) $6
Atomic Blonde (2017) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) $3.25 (MA/HD) $2.25
Avengers 1-4 (MA/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) $20 (GP/HD) $7.50
Babylon (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Back to the Future Collection 1-3 (MA/4K) $15 (MA/HD) $7.50
Bad Boys Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $12
Bad Boys for Life (2020) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.50
Bad Guys, The (2022) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $4.25
Bad Times at The El Royale (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.75
Band of Brothers (2001) (GP/HD) $4 No Port
Banshees of Inisherin (2022) (GP/HD) $4.50
Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons (2022) (MA/HD) $4.50
Batman Year One (2011) (MA/4K) $5
Batman, The (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $2
Batman: Soul of the Dragon (2021) (MA/4K) $6
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Batman: The Long Halloween Deluxe Edition (2022) (MA/HD) $6
Battle: Los Angeles (2011) (MA/4K) $6.50
Battleship (2012) (MA/4K) $4.50 (MA/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $3
Baywatch (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $2 (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Beast (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Beauty and the Beast (1991) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2
Beauty and the Beast (2017) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2
Being John Malkovich (1999) (MA/HD) $3.50
Belfast (2021) (MA/HD) $5.50
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Big Hero 6 (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $1.50
Big Lebowski (1998) (iTunes/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $5.75
Big Short (2015) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Birdman (2014) (MA/HD) $4.75
Birth of A Nation (2016) (MA/HD) $4
Birth of the Dragon (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.25
Black Adam (2022) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $4.25
Black Panther (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.75
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.50
Black Widow (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
Blacklight (2022) (MA/HD) $4.25
Blues Brothers + Unrated (1980) (MA/4K) $7
Bob's Burgers Movie (2022) (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Bodies Bodies Bodies (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6.75
Bodyguard, The (1992) (MA/HD) $5
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) (MA/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $3.25
Bond: Man with the Golden Gun (1974) (Vudu/HD) $6.25
Book Club (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1
Born a Champion (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Boss Baby (2017) & Family Business (2021) (MA/HD) $5.50
Boss Baby (2017) (MA/HD) $1.50
Boss, The (Unrated) (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $2.75
Bourne Collection 1-5 (MA/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) $18 (MA/HD) $14
Boxtrolls, The (2014) (iTunes/HD) $4.75
Boy, The (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Brahms: The Boy II (2020) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) (MA/4K) $7
Brave (2012) (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.50
Braveheart (1995) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (Vudu/HD) $5
Breakfast Club (1985), Weird Science (2008), Sixteen Candles (1984) (MA/HD) $11.50
Breakthrough (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50
Brightburn (2019) (MA/HD) $6.75
Bullet to the Head (2013) (MA/HD) $3
Bullet Train (2022) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4
Bumblebee (2018) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $2
Bye Bye Man (Unrated) (2017) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $2.50
Cabin in the Woods (2012) (iTunes/4K) $2.75 (Vudu/HD) $2
Call of the Wild (2020) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $1.50 (GP/HD) $1.25
Candyman (2020) (MA/HD) $4.50
Captain America: Civil War (2016) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5 (GP/HD) $2.25
Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $2.25
Captain Fantastic (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $4
Captain Marvel (2019) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) $4 (GP/HD) $1.75
Card Counter, The (2021) (MA/HD) $5
Casablanca (1943) (MA/4K) $6.25
Case for Christ, The (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Celebrating Mickey (2018) (MA/HD) $5.50
Chappie (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Charlie's Angels (2000) (MA/4K) $7.75
Charlie's Angels (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Chasing Amy (1997) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Chicago (2002) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Choice, The (2016) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Christopher Robin (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $4
Chronicle (2012) (MA/HD) $4.50
Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010) (MA/HD) $7
Cinderella (2015) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
City of Lies (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.50
Clerks III (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Close Encounters of the Third Kind + Director's Cut (1977) (MA/HD) $7.50
Cloverfield (2008) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Clown (2014) (Vudu/HD) $6.25
Cocaine Bear (2023) (MA/HD) $7
Coco (2017) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Conan The Barbarian (2011) (Vudu/4K) $5
Contractor (2022) (Vudu/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Courier, The (2020) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Crash (2004) (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Crawl (2019) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2
Creed Collection 1-3 (Vudu/HD) $11.50
Creed III (2023) (Vudu/HD) $8
Croods (2013) & A New Age (2020) (MA/HD) $6
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2001) (MA/4K) $7.75
Cruella (2021) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Daddy's Home Collection 1-2 (Vudu/HD) $5
Daniel Craig Collection 5-Movie (Vudu/4K) $18
Dark Waters (2019) (MA/HD) $5.75
Darkest Hour (2017) (MA/HD) $3
Day After Tomorrow (2004) (MA/HD) $6.75
DC League of Super-Pets (2022) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $5
Deadpool (2016) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Deadpool 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Death on the Nile (2022) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.50
Deepwater Horizon (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Demolition Man (1993) (MA/HD) $6.50
Dentist Collection 1-2 (1996-1998) (Vudu/HD) $5
Detective Knight Collection 1-3 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $13
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010) (MA/HD) $4.50
Die Hard (1988) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $4
Die Hard 1-5 (MA/HD) $15
Dirty Dancing (1987) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Dirty Grandpa (2016) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
DisneyNature: Monkey Kingdom (2015) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
District 9 (2009) (MA/4K) $6.50
Django Unchained (2012) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Do the Right Thing (1989) (MA/4K) $6
Doctor Strange (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $4 (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.75
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $2.75 (GP/HD) $2
Dog (2022) (Vudu/HD) $3
Dolittle (2020) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.50
Don't Breathe (2016) (MA/HD) $5.50
Doors (1991) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Downton Abbey: A New Era (2022) (MA/HD) $3.75
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who (2008) (MA/HD) $6
Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) (iTunes/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $5
Dracula 2000 (2000), II: Ascension (2003) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $10
Dracula Untold (2014) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $4
Dragged Across Concrete (2019) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Dragonheart 5-Movie (MA/HD) $14
Dumbo (1941) (MA/HD) $7.50 (GP/HD) $6
Dumbo (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.50
Dune (2021) (MA/4K) $5.50
Dunkirk (2017) (MA/4K) $6.50
Dying of the Light (2014) (Vudu/HD) $2.25
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $3
Edge of Seventeen (2016) (MA/HD) $3.50 (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Edward Scissorhands (1990) (MA/HD) $3
Eighth Grade (2018) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Elvis (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4
Elysium (2013) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.25
Emoji Movie (2017) (MA/HD) $2.25
Encanto (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) (GP/4K) $3.50
Ender's Game (2013) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
English Patient (1996) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.75
Epic (2013) (MA/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/SD) $1.25
Equalizer 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $2.75
Escape from L.A (1996) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Escape from Planet Earth (2013) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Eternals (2021) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3
Everest (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $4
Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) (Vudu/4K) $7.50
Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
Expendables 1-3 (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Eyes of Tammy Faye (2021) (GP/HD) $4.25
F9: The Fast Saga + Director's Cut (2021) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Fantastic Beasts Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $7.75
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3
Fantastic Four (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50
Fast & Furious Collection 1-9 (MA/HD) $9
Fatale (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Father Stu (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Fatherhood (2021) (MA/HD) $3.75
Fatman (2020) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Fences (2016) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.75
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $6
Field of Dreams (1989) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6
Fifth Element (1997) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $6
Fifty Shades of Grey 3-Movie + Unrated (MA/HD) $9.50
Finding Dory (2016) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.25
Finding Nemo (2003) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $3
Finest Hours, The (2016) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.75
First Man (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.25
Flashdance (1983) (Vudu/4K) $6.75
Flatliners (2017) (MA/HD) $4.25
Footloose (2011) (Vudu/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Ford v Ferrari (2019) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Forever My Girl (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Forrest Gump (1994) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Frankenstein (1931) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Free Guy (2021) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
French Dispatch (2021) (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3.50
From Dusk till Dawn (1996) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.75
Frozen (2013) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.50
Frozen 2 (2019) (MA/4K) $4.50 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $1.75
Full Metal Jacket (1987) (MA/4K) $6.50
Fury (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Gamer (2009) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Gemini Man (2019) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $3.50
Girl In The Spider's Web (2018) (MA/HD) $4.50
Girl on the Train (2016) (iTunes/4K) $2.25 (MA/HD) $2.50
Girl with All the Gifts, The (2016) (Vudu/HD) $5
Gladiator (2000) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Glass (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Glory (1989) (MA/4K) $7.75
Godfather Trilogy (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $14
Gods of Egypt (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1.50
Godzilla (1998) (MA/4K) $6.50
Gone Girl (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.75
Goosebumps 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $6.50
Gotti (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2
Grease (1978), 2 (1982), Live! (2016) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $13
Greatest Showman (2017) (MA/HD) $2.25
Green Book (2018) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $5
Green Hornet (2011) (MA/HD) $6.50
Green Knight (2021) (Vudu/4K) $5.50
Green Lantern: Beware My Power (2022) (MA/HD) $3
Green Mile, The (1999) (MA/4K) $6
Grey, The (2012) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.75
Groundhog Day (1993) (MA/4K) $8
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $4.75 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $1.75
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.25
Hacksaw Ridge (2016) (Vudu/4K) $4.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Hail, Caesar! (2016) (MA/HD) $3.75 (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Halloween (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.25
Halloween Ends (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Halloween Kills (2021) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.25
Hancock (2008) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Happytime Murders (2018) (iTunes/4K) $1.75
Hardcore Henry (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Harriet (2019) (MA/HD) $4.25
Hate U Give (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
Haunting in Connecticut (2009) (Vudu/HD) $6.50
Heat, The (2013) (MA/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/SD) $1
Heat: Director's Definitive Edition (1995) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $5.25
Heaven is for Real (2014) (MA/HD) $2.75
Heavy Metal (1981) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hell Fest (2018) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Hell or High Water (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (Vudu/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Hellboy (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Hellboy (Director's Cut) (2004) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hercules (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Hereditary (2018) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Highlander (1986) (Vudu/4K) $5
Hitman's Bodyguard (2017) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Hobbs & Shaw (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Hocus Pocus (1993) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2.25
Holmes And Watson (2018) (MA/HD) $3.75
Home (2015) (MA/HD) $2
Home Alone 1-2 (MA/HD) $7.50
Hope Springs (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Hostiles (2017) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Hotel Mumbai (2019) (MA/HD) $5.25
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
House of 1,000 Corpses (2003), Devil's Rejects (2005), 3 From Hell (2019) (Vudu/HD) $6
House of the Dragon: Season 1 (2022) (Vudu/4K) $9 (Vudu/HD) $5.50
House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.75
How to Train Your Dragon Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $7
Howard the Duck (1986) (MA/4K) $7
Hunger Games Collection 1-4 (Vudu/HD) $6 (iTunes/4K) $12
Hunt for Red October (1990) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Hunter Killer (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Hurt Locker (2008) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Hustle, The (2019) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
I Feel Pretty (2018) (iTunes/HD) $1
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (2007) (MA/HD) $3.50
I See You (2019) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
I, Frankenstein (2014) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $1.75
I, Tonya (2017) (MA/HD) $5.75
Imitation Game, The (2014) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks (2017) (iTunes/HD) $3.50
In the Heights (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Incredible Hulk (2008) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.25
Incredibles (2004) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) $6 (GP/HD) $4.50
Incredibles 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2
Independence Day (1996) (MA/4K) $7.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.50
Indiana Jones 1-4 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $20
Infinite (2021) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Inglorious Bastards (2009) (MA/4K) $7
Inside Out (2015) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.50
Instant Family (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1.50
Insurgent (2015) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (Vudu/HD) $3.50
Interstellar (2014) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $4
Invisible Man (2020) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Iron Man 1-3 (MA/4K) $21 (iTunes/4K) $16 (GP/HD) $7.50
Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United (2013) (MA/HD) $5.50
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
It's a Wonderful Life (1946) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Jack Reacher Collection 1-2 (iTunes/4K) $7
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Jackass Forever (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4
Jason Statham 6-Movie (Wild Card, War, Bank Job, Transporter 3, Crank, Crank 2) (Vudu/HD) $9
Jaws (1975) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Jaws (1975) Jaws 2 (1978) Jaws 3 (1983) Jaws: The Revenge (1987) (MA/HD) $15
Jay & Silent Bob Reboot (2019) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.50
Jesus Music, The (2021) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Jexi (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Jigsaw (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2
JOBS (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
John Wick Collection 1-3 (Vudu/4K) $15 (iTunes/4K) $13 (Vudu/HD) $7
Juice (1992) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Jumanji (1995) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $6
Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.50
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $2 (MA/SD) $1
Jungle Book (1967) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $4
Jungle Book (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
Jungle Book 2 (2003) (MA/HD) $6.50 (GP/HD) $5.50
Jungle Cruise (2021) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $3
Jurassic World Collection 1-5 (MA/4K) $20 (iTunes/4K) $17.50 (MA/HD) $10
Jurassic World Collection 1-6 (MA/4K) $23.50 (MA/HD) $11.50
Jurassic World: Dominion + Extended Cut (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.25
Justice League x RWBY Super Heroes and Huntsmen Part One (2023) (MA/HD) $4
Justice Society: World War II (2021) (MA/4K) $5.50
Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) (MA/HD) $4
Kick-Ass (2010) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Kid Who Would Be King (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Kid, The (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) (Vudu/HD) $6
Killing Kennedy (2013) (MA/HD) $6.50
King Kong (2005) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $3.50
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.25
Knight and Day (2010) (MA/HD) $6.50
Knives Out (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Knock at the Cabin (2023) (MA/HD) $6.50
Kung Fu Panda Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $12.50
La La Land (2016) (Vudu/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Lady and the Tramp (1955) (MA/HD) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3.75
Last Night in Soho (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.75
Last Witch Hunter (2015) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Legend of Hercules (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Legion of Super Heroes (2023) (MA/HD) $5.50
Les Miserables (1998) (MA/HD) $7
Life of Pi (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Lightyear (2022) (MA/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $2.75 (GP/HD) $2
Lincoln Lawyer (2011) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Lion King (1994) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.75
Lion King (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $4 (GP/HD) $1.25
Little (2019) (MA/HD) $4.50
Little Mermaid (1989) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $5.50 (GP/HD) $3.75
Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000) (MA/HD) $6.75
Little Mermaid III: Ariel’s Beginning (2008) (MA/HD) $6.75
Live Die Repeat: Edge Of Tomorrow (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50
Lock Up (1989) (Vudu/4K) $5
Logan (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Lone Ranger (2013) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Lone Survivor (2013) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $2 (MA/HD) $1.50
Looper (2012) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3
Lord of War (2005) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Lost City, The (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Love and Monsters (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $7
Lovebirds (2020) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.50
Luca (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Mad Max Collection 1-4 (Vudu/4K) $18
Madagascar Collection 1-4 (MA/HD) $14
Magic Mike's Last Dance (2023) (MA/HD) $7
Magnificent Seven (2016) (Vudu/4K) $6 (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Maleficent (2014) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3 (GP/HD) $1.25
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (GP/HD) $1.75
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $1.75
Man on a Ledge (2012) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977) (MA/HD) $6.25
Marksman, The (2021) (MA/HD) $5.50
Marshall (2017) (MA/HD) $4.75
Martian - Extended Cut (2015) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Martian (Theatrical) (2015) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Mary Poppins Returns (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2
Mary Queen of Scots (2018) (MA/HD) $5.75
Matrix Collection 1-4 (MA/4K) $18.50
Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Maze Runner (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.50
Mechanic: Resurrection (2016) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
Megan Leavey (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $1.75
Memory (2022) (MA/HD) $3.50
Men (2022) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Men in Black (1997) (MA/HD) $6.50
Men in Black 3 (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Men in Black Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $15
Men in Black II (2002) (MA/HD) $6.75
Menu (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $4
MIB: International (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Mickey & Friends 10 Classic Shorts - Volume 2 (2023) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $4.50
Mickey & Minnie 10 Classic Shorts - Volume 1 (2023) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $4
Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers (2004) (MA/HD) $6.50
Midway (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Mile 22 (2018) (iTunes/4K) $1.75
Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) & Minions (2015) (MA/HD) $8
Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Miss Bala (2019) (MA/HD) $3.75
Missing Link (2019) (MA/HD) $4.25
Mission: Impossible Collection 1-6 (Vudu/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $18
Mission: Impossible Fallout (2018) (Vudu/4K) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Moana (2016) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2
Moneyball (2011) (MA/HD) $2.75
Monster Hunter (2020) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.25
Monsters University (2013) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3.50
Monsters, Inc. (2001) (iTunes/4K) Ports to MA $7.50
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983) (MA/4K) $7.25
Moonfall (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5
Moonlight (2016) (Vudu/HD) $4
Moonrise Kingdom (2012) (MA/HD) $4.75
Morbius (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3.25 (MA/SD) $2.25
Mortal Engines (2018) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.50
Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2014) (MA/HD) $3.50
Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Mother's Day (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Mr. Holmes (2015) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) (MA/HD) $3.25
Mulan (1998) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3
Mulan (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.25
Mulan 2 (2005) (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.75
Mummy, The (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Muppets Most Wanted (2014) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.50
Murder on The Orient Express (2017) (MA/HD) $2.75
My All American (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.25
My Boss's Daughter (2003) (Vudu/HD) $6
My Fair Lady (1964) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
National Lampoon's Animal House (1978) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $5.25
Natural, The (1984) (MA/4K) $5
Never Grow Old (2019) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
New Mutants (2020) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
News of the World (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.75
Night at the Museum 3-Movie (MA/HD) $13 (MA/SD) $8
Night School (Extended) (2018) (MA/4K) $7
Nightmare Alley (2021) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) (GP/HD) Ports to MA $3
Nocturnal Animals (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3.25
Nope (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Nope (2022), Get Out (2017) & Us (2019) (MA/HD) $10
Northman (2022) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $4.50
Now You See Me 1-2 (Vudu/HD) $4 (iTunes/HD) $6.50
Nut Job (2014) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $1.75
Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3 (GP/HD) $2.50
Oblivion (2013) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (MA/HD) $2.25
Office Space (1999) (MA/HD) $7
Old (2021) (MA/HD) $4.50
Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood (2019) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5
One Direction: This is Us + Extended Fan Edition (2013) (MA/HD) $3.25
Onward (2020) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.25
Operation Finale (2018) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
Orphan: First Kill (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $7.50
Ouija (2014) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Overlord (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5 (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $4
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) (MA/HD) $2 (GP/HD) $1
Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
Parasite (2019) (MA/HD) $4.75
Passengers (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $2.75
Paterno (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
Patriot Games (1992) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Patriots Day (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $6
Peanuts Movie (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.25
Pearl (2022) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Penguins of Madagascar (2014) (MA/HD) $2.75
Pet Sematary (2019) (Vudu/4K) $4.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Pete’s Dragon (2016) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.25
Peter Pan (1953) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.75
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland (2002) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $4.50
Peter Rabbit (2018) & 2 (2021) (MA/HD) $8
Philadelphia (1993) (MA/4K) $7.75
Pineapple Express (Unrated Edition) (2008) (MA/HD) $6.50
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017) (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $1.75
Pitch Perfect (2012) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) (MA/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Pitch Perfect Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $11
Pixar Short Films Collection, Vol. 3 (2018) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
Pixels (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Planes (2013) (MA/HD) $2.25 (GP/HD) $1.25
Planet of the Apes 1-3 (Newer) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $11
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $3.25
Precious (2009) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $6.25
Predator (1987) (MA/HD) $3.50
Predator (1987), 2 (1990), Predators (2009), Predator (2018) (MA/HD) $10
Predator (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.50
Pretty in Pink (1986) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.75
Prey for the Devil (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Priceless (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $5
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016) (MA/HD) $6.50
Prophecy Collection 1-5 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $14
Protege, The (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Proud Mary (2018) (MA/HD) $4.25
Psycho (1960), Rear Window (1954), The Birds (1963), Vertigo (1958) (MA/4K) $16
Pulp Fiction (1994) (Vudu/4K) $5.50 (Vudu/HD) $4.25 (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Punisher, The (2004) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Punisher: War Zone (2008) (Vudu/4K) $5.75
Purge, The (2013) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
Purge: Anarchy (2014) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Puss in Boots (2011) (MA/4K) $6.75
Queen of Katwe (2016) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Raid 2 (2014) (MA/HD) $5.75
Raid: Redemption + Unrated (2012) (MA/HD) $5.75
Rambo Collection 1-5 (Vudu/HD) $12
Rambo Last Blood (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
Raya and the Last Dragon (2021) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Ready or Not (2019) (MA/HD) $6.25
Red (2010) (Vudu/4K) $6.25
Red Sparrow (2018) (MA/HD) $4.50
Requiem for a Dream - Director's Cut (2000) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Rescuers, The (1977) (MA/HD) $6.50
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Revenant, The (2015) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3.25
Richard Jewell (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50
Riddick Collection 1-3 (Unrated) (MA/HD) $13
Ride Along 1-2 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Rings (2017) (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/HD) $1.50
Rise of the Guardians (2012) (MA/HD) $3.25
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2010) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.75
Robin Hood (2010) (MA/4K) $6.25
Robin Hood (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
RoboCop (2014) (Vudu/HD) $2
Rocketman (2019) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) $2.50 (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) (MA/HD) $5.25
Rogue (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.50
Roman J. Israel, Esq. (2017) (MA/HD) $3.50
Ron's Gone Wrong (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $3.50
Rookie of the Year (1993) (MA/HD) $7.50
Room (2015) (Vudu/HD) $5
Rough Night (2017) (MA/HD) $4.25
Rumble (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Run Lola Run (1998) (MA/HD) $6.50
Safe House (2012) (MA/HD) $4 (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Saturday Night Fever (1977) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Sausage Party (2016) (MA/HD) $4.75
Savages (2012) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $2.25
Saving Private Ryan (1998) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Saw (2004) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Saw Collection 1-7 (Vudu/HD) $10
Scarface (1983) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.25
Scary Movie 3 (2003) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3
Schindler's List (1993) (MA/HD) $4.75
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010) (MA/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Scream (1996) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Scream 5 (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Scream Collection 1-3 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $13.50
Scrooged (1988) (iTunes/HD) $4.75
Secret Headquarters (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6
Secret in Their Eyes (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $5
Secret Life of Pets, The (2016) (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $2.75
Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) (MA/HD) $2
Selma (2015) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Seriously Red (2022) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
Shallows, The (2016) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD $4
Shang-Chi (2021) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3
Shape of Water (2017) (MA/HD) $3.25
Shaun of the Dead (2004) (MA/4K) $4
Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007), World's End (2013) (MA/HD) $10
Shawshank Redemption (1994) (MA/4K) $6
Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) & Shazam! (2019) (MA/HD) $10
Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) (MA/4K) $8.75 (MA/HD) $7.50
She's the Man (2006) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Shutter Island (2010) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Sicario (2015) (Vudu/4K) $6 (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $3
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Silent Night, Deadly Night: 3-Film Collection (1989-1991) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Sin City (2005) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2007) (MA/HD) $6.50
Sing (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Sing 2 (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.50
Sing Collection 1-2 (MA/HD) $5.50
Singin' in the Rain (1952) (MA/4K) $6.50
Skyscraper (2018) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $1.75
Sleeping Beauty (1959) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Smile (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Smokey and the Bandit (1977) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Smokin' Aces (2007) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs (1937) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $3.75
Snowden (2016) (MA/HD) $3.50 (iTunes/HD) $4
Snowman (2017) (MA/HD) $2.75
Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Sorry to Bother You (2018) (MA/HD) $4.75
Soul (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.25
Sound of Music, The (1965) (MA/HD) $5.75
Source Code (2011) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Space Jam (1996) (MA/4K) $5
Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Sparkle (2012) (MA/HD) $3.50 (MA/SD) $2.25
Speed (1994) (MA/4K) $5.25
Spider-Man Collection 1-8 (MA/HD) $24
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $4
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $1.75
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Spies in Disguise (2019) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Spiral (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Spirit Untamed: The Movie (2021) (MA/HD) $4.25
Split (2017) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Spontaneous (2020) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Spotlight (2015) (MA/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $3
Star Trek 1-3 (Vudu/4K) $18 (Vudu/HD) $9 (iTunes/4K) $13
Starship Troopers (1997) (MA/4K) $6.50
Step Up Revolution (2012) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Stir of Echoes (1999) (Vudu/HD) $4.75
Straight Outta Compton (Unrated Director’s Cut) (2015) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Strange World (2022) (GP/HD) Ports to MA $4.25
Studio 666 (2022) (MA/HD) $6.75
Suburbicon (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Suffragette (2015) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3
Suicide Squad, The (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Sully (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50
Sum of All Fears, The (2002) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Super Buddies (2013) (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.50
Super Troopers 2 (2018) (MA/HD) $3
Survive the Night (2020) (Vudu/4K) $4 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
SW: A New Hope (1977) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Attack of the Clones (2002) (iTunes/4K) Ports to MA $7.50
SW: Empire Strikes Back (1980) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Force Awakens (2015) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1
SW: Last Jedi (2017) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (GP/HD) $1
SW: Phantom Menace (1999) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Return of the Jedi (1983) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Revenge of the Sith (2005) (MA/4K) $7.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Rise of Skywalker (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2.25
SW: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (GP/HD) $1.25
SW: Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $5 (GP/HD) $3.50
Taken Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $9
Tangled (2010) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.75
Tar (2022) (MA/HD) $7.50
Ted (2012) (Unrated) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4
Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Ten Commandments (1956) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Tenet (2020) (MA/4K) $6.50
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Terminator 4: Salvation (2009) (MA/4K) $6.50
Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2.50
Terms of Endearment (1983) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Thing, The (2011) (MA/HD) $6.25
Think Like a Man (2012) & Two (2014) (MA/HD) $9
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2
Thor: Ragnarok (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.75
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.25
Ticket to Paradise (2022) (MA/HD) $6.50
Till (2022) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Top Gun (1986) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Top Gun: Maverick (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Tower Heist (2011) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3.75
Toy Story 1-4 (MA/4K) $23 (iTunes/4K) $21 (GP/HD) $11.50
Traffic (2000) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $5.75
Training Day (2001) (MA/4K) $6.50
Transformers 1-5 (Vudu/4K) $28 (Vudu/HD) $22.50
Transformers: Last Knight (2017) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) $2.25 (Vudu/HD) $2
Transporter, The (2002) (MA/HD) $6.25
Trolls Collection 1-2 (MA/HD) $6
Trolls World Tour (MA/HD) $5.50
Turning Red (2022) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.75
Umma (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Unbreakable (2000) (MA/4K) $6 (GP/HD) $3.75
Uncharted (2022) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $3.25
Uncle Drew (2018) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3
Uncut Gems (2019) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Underworld: Awakening (2012) (MA/HD) $1.75
Underworld: Blood Wars (2016) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $2.25
Unforgiven (1992) (MA/4K) $6.50
Usual Suspects, The (1995) (Vudu/HD) $6
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) (Vudu/HD) $3.50
Van Helsing (2004) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Venom (2005) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Venom (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.50
Vertigo (1958) (MA/HD) $4.75
Victor Frankenstein (2015) (MA/HD) $5.75
Violent Night (2022) (MA/HD) $6.75
Vivo (2021) (MA/HD) $4
Voyagers (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Walk, The (2015) (MA/HD) $4.75
Walking with Dinosaurs (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Wanted (2008) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $6
War Dogs (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50
War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
War of the Worlds (1953) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Warcraft (2016) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.25
Warrior (2011) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/HD) $4
Waterworld (1995) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $6
Welcome to Marwen (2018) (MA/4K) $3.50
West Side Story (2021) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) (GP/HD) $2.50
What Men Want (2019) (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $1.25
When the Bough Breaks (2016) (MA/HD) $4.50
Where the Crawdads Sing (2022) (MA/HD) $4.50
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/HD) $2
White Boy Rick (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25
Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Why Him? (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Widows (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $1.75
Wild Card (2015) (Vudu/HD) $4
Willow (1988) (MA/HD) $6.75
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) (MA/4K) $5
Wizard of Lies (2017) (Vudu/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $3
Wolf Man (1941) (MA/4K) $6.50
Wolf of Wall Street (2013) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.50
Woman in Gold (2015) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Woman King (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Wonder (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
Wonder Park (2019) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2.25
Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) (MA/4K) $5
Woodlawn (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
World War Z (2013) (Vudu/HD) $3.25 (iTunes/HD) $1.50
Wreck-It Ralph (2012) (MA/4K) $8 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $4.25
X (2022) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
X-Men (2000), X2 (2003), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (MA/HD) $15
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (MA/HD) $7
X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) (MA/HD) $6
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2004) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.50 Rogue Cut (MA/HD) $5
X-Men: First Class (2010), Days of Future Past (2004), Apocalypse (2014) (MA/HD) $11
Zootopia (2016) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3.25
submitted by wtfwafflezor
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 03:33 Timely-Capital-957 🔥FREE ONLYFANS MEGA FOLDER 📁 (🔗Link In Comments⬇️) (Comment) Megnut Amouranth HannahOwO Corinna Kopf Megnutt Bhad Bhabie Pamibaby Belle Delphine Katie Sigmond Porn Nudes 18+ Pussy Wet Ass JOIN OUR JOIN SERVER FOR 1000+ MEGA FOLDER🔥 5stuz
⬇️ A TO Z ONLYFANS MEGA LINKS HERE⬇️
Abbagail Peaches Abby Berner Abby Nicole Abby Rao Abella Danger Abigail Morris Abigail Ratchford Addissona KaLori Adianababyxo Adriana Chechik Adriana Olivarez Aella Girl Aida Cortes Airikacal Alahnaly Ale Bernal Alemiarojas Alena Ostanova Alena Witch Aletta Ocean Alex Coal Alex Mucci Alexa Pearl Alexandra Quiroz Alexandra Smelova Alexas Morgan Alexia Rae Alexis Sky Alexis Texas Alice Bong Alice Delish Alice NZ Alina Belle Alina Lando Alina Rose Alinago Aline Faria Aline Mineiro Alinity Alishba Sheikh Alison Parker Alissa Violet Alix Lynx AlliSlimThiccinger Ally Lotti Alva Jay Amanda Cerny Amanda Nicole Amanda Trivizas Amber Hayes Amber Jade Amber Moore Amber Rose AmbsOfficialXO Amgermg Amira West Amirah Dyme Amouranth Amy Rose Amy Song Ana Lorde Ana Paula Saenz AnaCheri Anastasia Kvitko Andiecase Andrea Alaya Andrea Bergeron Angel Wicky Angela White Angelysc Angie Varona Anike Ekina AnimaeChan Anisa Johma Anllela Sagra Anna Beggion Anna Curvy Anna Malygon Anna Paul Anna Zapala Anri Okita Anuskha Sen Apples Ellie April Olsen Arabteen Bella Jameel Aria Taylor Ariella Ferrera Arizona Sky Arpa Roy Ash Kaash Ashley Tervort AshprincessMidna AspenRae Astrid Wett Audrey Shanice Aussie Ass Autumn Falls Ava Addams Ava Austen Ava Kox Avalon Hope Ayatan Ayumi Anime AyyeJae Baby Bianca Bad Penelope BaeBreanna Bambi Doe Barbie Gamers Barbie Nunez Becca Marie Becky Crocker Bella Luna Bella Poarch Bella Ramos Bella Thorne Belle Delphine Belle Jade BethanyLily Bhad Bhabie Bianca Anchieta Bianca Beauchamp BigTittyGothEgg Bishoujomom Blahgigi Blair Winters Blake Blossom Blonde Fit Blondie Fesser Body Teen Bombshell Mint Bonnie Locket BootyByShells Brandi Love Brandie Braids Brandy Renee Bree Louise Bria Myles Brianna Amor Brittany Elizabeth Brittany Jones Brittanya Adeline Brittanya Razavi Brndav BronkMommy Bunny Colby BurchTwins Calita Sweetz CallMeSloo Capbarista - urfavcoffegurl Carlie Marie Carly Lawrence Carmela Habibi Carmen Pritchet Carolina Bell CarrotCake Cece Rose Celina Smith Celine Centino Charli D'Amelio Charly Jordan Chelseagreen Chely Nazario Cherie DeVille Cherry Crush Cheryl Blossom Cheyenne Celin Chicaiza Chinese Kitty Chloe Difatta Chloe Khan Christina Khalil Chromita Cj Miles Clara00Ellis Coconut Kitty Combat Barbie Connie Perignon Corinna Kopf Courtney Tailor Crystal Lust Crystal Westbrooks Csblondebombshell Daalischus Rose Dabofkya Dainty Wilder Daisy Keech Dani Daniels Dani Tabares Dania Altamirano Daniella Chavez Danielley Ayala Danii Banks Danyancat Darla Dimples Darshelle Stevens Debbie StPierre Deerbxby Demi Rose Denise Richards Destiny Skye Devorah Roloff Diamond Kitty Didiwinx DietCherry Diora Baird DJMiu - Miu Taeng DoubleDoseTwins Dredd Dulce Soltero Dulcinea Elena Kamperi Elisa Aline Ella Knox Elle Brooke Ellie Leen Elsa Jean Emanuelly Raquel EmarrB Emily Black Emily Cheree Emily Elizabeth Emily Faye Miller Emily Knight Emily Lynne Emily Renee Emily Rinaudo Emily Willis Emma Kotos Emma Magnolia EmmaLVX/Bunni Emmie EROME Eva Andressa Eva Lovia Eva Martinez Eva Violet Evalodimelo Faii Orapun Faith Lianne FanyShark Fatima Segovia Faye Miah FeGalvao Fernanda Mota Farhat Fie Laursen - Pregnant Mommy Filippa Fransson Fiona Allison FitFaithxo Francesca Farago Francesca Trisini Francia James - Francety Frecklemonade FwTina Gabbie Carter Gabbie Hanna Gabriella Ellyse Gaby Gardez Gatita Yan Gemma Wren Gene Marquinez Genesis Mia Lopez Georgia Carter Ghetto Barbie Gigardez Gil Jung Gina Laitschek Gina Savage Giuliana Cabrazia Goddess Angelina Grace Boor Grace Charis Grace Coffey Gwen Gwiz Hailey Queen Halle Hayes Hana Senpai HANA_C4 Hannah Nicole Kast HannahOwO Happy Yulia Harmony Reigns Heidy Grey Heidy Pino HeyImBee HiMyNameIsTee Hitomi Tanaka Hot4Lexi IceSpice Iggy Azalea Imanijyne IndiaLove Indica Flower Indigo White Isabella Buscemi Isabella Miller Isabella Ramirez Isla Moon Isla Summer Its Kaai Its Randalin Ivy Lebelle Izzy Green Jaaden Kyrelle JackieLove Jackson Maddy Jacky Ramirez Jada Stevens Jade Jayden JadeTeen Jailyn Ojeda Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa Jane Lucier Jane Soul Janna Breslin Jem Wolfie Jen Bret Jenna Charlette Jenna Ortega Jenna Shea Jenni Neidhart Jennifer Ponce Jessa Rhodes Jesse Jane Jessi Tron Jessica Nigri Jessica Sunok Jhonni Blaze Jill Hardener JizzJazz Jocy Cosplay Joey Fisher Johnny Sins Joselis Johana Juanita Belle Julia Rose Juliana Bonda Pack Julie Jess Justaminx Kalani Rogers Karely Ruiz Karinairbyy Karma Rx Karolina Mrozicka Katalina Kyle Katiana Kay Katie Cummings Katie Sigmond Katja Krasavice Katrina Jade Katrina Thicc KattLeya Kayla Simmons Kayle4Keeps Kaylen Ward Kaylin Garcia Kazumi Squirts KcBabyy Kebabs0verabs Keilah Kang Keiran Lee Keisha Grey Keishly Marie KenCake Kendal Jenner Kendra Karter Kendra Lust Kendra Sunderland Kenzie Madison Kenzie Reeves Kiara Mia Kiera Young KikiUndercover Kiley Corsello Kim Kardashian Kimmy Granger Kinsey Wolanski Kissa Sins Kit Mercer Kitty Ellen KittyXkum KiwiSunsett KKVSH Kneevo Kristen Hancher Kwuanisknnylegend Kylie Jenner Kym Graham Kyra Santoro Lacey Laid Laci Kay Somers Lady Sonia Lala Anthony Lana Rhoades Lana Rose LaSirena Laura Earnesty Lauren Alexis Lauren Elizabeth Lauren Summer Layna Boo Lazaniaze Lazano Lazelle Lazybutthead Leah Goes Wilde Leana Lovings Leichtperlig Lela Sohna Lena Paul Lena The Plug Lenina Crowne LeoLulu Lexi Luna Lil Pump Lilded Janet Lilianaheartsss Lilith Cavalier Lindsey Pelas Linneas Linny Hill yj345df Lisa Ann Little Angel Little Caprice LittlmissFit Liz Cambage Lizbeth Rodriguez Lizzy Wurst Loren Gray Louisa Khovanski LoveLilah Lucia Manfredi Ludmii Alderete Luma Skye Luna Alessandra Luna Star LupuWellness Luxury Girl Lydia Grace LylasBigHeart Lyna Perez Lyna Perez MaareBeaar Mackenzie Ziegler Mackz Jones Madelene Wright afdh5324 Madison Ginley Madison Ivy Madison Moore Malu Trevejo Mamibree Mandy Rose Mandy Rose Maria Arreghini Maria Eduarda Maria Eugenia Maria Gjieli Maria Nagai Mariah Mallad Mariana Cruz Martina Finocchio Martina Vismara Maru Karv Mary Moody Mataya Sweeting Mathild Tantot Mati Marroni Mckinzie Valdez Me1adinha Meana Wolf Meeti Kalher fasdf45r13 Meg Turney Megan McCarthy Megnut Mela Moria MelimTX Melissa Debbling Melody Rabbit Mia Azul Mia Francis Mia Khalifa Mia Malkova Michelle Rabbit Michelle Zepeda Mikaela Fuente Mikaela Pascal Mikaela Testa Mikahhlynn Mikaila Murphy Mikaylah Milan Mirabella Milf And Daughter Millie Bobby Brown Mimsy Bun Mimsy Heart Mini Loona MissBnasty MissCindyTran MizzTwerksum Molly Eskam Morgan Vera Moriah Mills Ms Fiire Ms Sethi MsPuiyi Mulan Vuitton Murka Valentin Nacre Victoire NakarySp Nala Fitness Naomi Soraya Naomi Swann Nara Ford NataLee Natali Polyakova Natalia Fadeev Natalie Coppes Natalie Reynolds Natalie Roush Natasha Aughey Natasha Nice Neiva Mara Neringa Kriziute NickiiBaby Nicola Cavanis Nicole Aniston Nicoletta Shea Nikki Woods Niykee Heaton Noelle Leyva NoemieLili NonaKanal Noonz_Supattra Nurababy Nursh Nyukixthequeen Octokuro Olivia Casta Only Jayus Paige Nieman Paige VanZant Paloma Silva Pamibaby Pandora Blue Pandora Kaaki Pandoranyxie Paola Skye Payton Preslee PeachJars Penelope Kay Phoenix Marie Piabunny Pinuppixie Pokimane Polina Malinovskaya Poonam Pandey Povlotti Princesa_Ari Princess Helayna Ptwithally Purple Bitch Rachel Cook Rachel Dolezal Rae Lil Black Rakhi Gill Ramona_Jst Rebecca Crocker Reislin Rena Tari Reya Sunshine Rharrirhound Rihanna Riley Reid Riley Reid Rosa Acosta Roxystylez Rubi Rose Ruby Salvo Rusty Fawkes Sabrina Nichole Sahlt Sailormoon Samantha Aufderheide Samie Duchamp Sara Gold Sara Mascara Sara Retali Sara Underwood Sarah Banks Sarrixo Sava Schultz Savannah Bond Scarlett Jones Scarlett Kisses Scarlit Scandal Sejinming Selena Gomez Seltin Sweety Serinide Shady Shainarae Shaiden Rogue Shamayneg ShiftyMine ShunliMei Sincerely Juju Sky Bri Skye Sutton Skylar Rae Skylar Vox SkylarMaexo Skyler Lo Smashedely SnackyChan Sofia Ansari Sofia Elizabeth Sofia Gomez Sofia Simens SolaZola Solomia Maievska Sommer Ray Songyuxin Hitomi Sophie Dee Sophie Mudd Sophie Mudd Sophie Rose Sophie Vanmeter Stacey Saran Stacia Maria Steffy Moreno Stella Brooks Stella Violet Steph Kegels Stormi Maya STPeach StrawberryShan Summer Hart Sunny Leone Sunny Ray SusyGala Svenska Tjejer Svetabily SydneyVmay SyrianQueen - AMBS Taliya Jordan Tamzintaber Tana Mongeau Taneth Gimenez Tara Babcock Tasyamini Tayler Hills Taylor White Teanna Trump Tessa Winters Thaissa Fit TheConnellTwins TheDanDanglerr TheRealBrittFit Thumbalina Tiiieeen Toni Camille Toochi Kaash Trisha Paytas TroyaChan Turkish Amateur Teens Tyga UhhLiar Uhvenyu Ur4vity Urbzz Urindianbae Utah Jaz Valentina Garzon Valentina Nappi Valeria Alejandrav Valerie Kay Valkyrae Vanessa Bohorquez Vera Dijmans Veronica Perasso Vicky Stark Victoria Barret Victoryaxo Viet Bunny Viking Barbie Vina Sky Violet Myers Violet Summers Vita Celestine Vivi Tarantino Vladislava Voulezj Waifu Mia Wbery Wetkitty Whiptrax Woe Senpai Xenoncos Xev Bellringer Ximena Sanchez XoXo Xxapple Yael Cohen Yanet Garcia YareLyLy YikeSaiko YinyLeon Yisela Avendano Yumisin Yungfreckz Zahra Elise Zara Jordan Zoey Sinn Zoie Burgher boobs, ass, tits, tiktok, nudes, naked, sextape, porn, leak, leaked, leaks, nsfw, onlyfans, mega, discord, telegram, new, OF, latest, corina, corrina, megnutt02, megnutt, mackzjones, charli, dixie, damelio, d amelio, waifumia Abby Lynn Abrie Baby Addison Ivy Aery Tiefling Aestra Azure Alaska Clarke Alexandra Daddario Aidra Fox Alina Becker Alina Lopez Allie Cat Alyri Alyssa Alessio Alyx Star Ameliasocurvy Anissakate Annabgo Anna Louise Anne Moore Aria Banks Aria Lee Ariana Mumtaz Ari Kytsya Asha Miller Ashhxlynxx Ashley Alban Ashley Danielle Ashley got Ashley Matheson Ashley Rey Asianbarbietina Asian Candy Asianmochi Audrey and Sadie August Taylor Austin White Autumn Renae Autumnsbum Ava Nicks Azalyastar Babyjey Babymalaya Babyprincesskai Babyrayxxx Bailey Brooke Bambitwo Bapricorn Bar6ie6 Bbygurlmax Bbystar Beatrice Segreti Belinda Nohemy Bella Jameel Bellamay Bella Rayee Bella Rome Belle Barbie Belle Olivia Belinda Nohemy Billie Ellish BlackWidof Blair Williams Blinkx Bootylikeabackroad/Gianna J Brandi Sheri Bratzmon Breckie Hill Brenda Trindade Brenda Vanessa Briadeline Brianna Amor Bridgette B Briea Harm Bronwin Aurora Bubblebratz Bundleofbec Bunni.emmie Bunniemai1591 Bunni3png Byoru Callmesherni Canela Skin Carolina Samani Catgirl Cecilia Lion Cardi B Carli Nicki Cassie Curses Celina Powell Charlotte Emerson Charlotte Parkes Chelsea Wilde Chelxie Cherry Apricots Chloe Rannoch Chrissy Knox Chulaslim Cierra Mistt Clarababylegs/clarakitty Coconey Connell Twins Cottonkelly Cutepowerlegs Daisy Drew Dakota Jade Dakota James Dakota Johnson Dana Hamm Dan Dangler Dani Fae Danilanio Dawn Marie Devon Jenelle Dia Kimeko DickForLily DoubleDoseTwins Effycutiexx Elisa Esposito Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth Vasilenko Eliza Ibarra Ellalx0x Elle Knox Elliesapplepie Ellyandnick Elsa Love Emirafoods Emjaybird EmjayPlays Emmmyxo Ennid Wong Erotic Medusa Erxticgoddess Erzabel Esmeeteaches Eva Elfie Fairyalexx FatherKels Fareeha Bakir Fetching Butterflies Fiamurr Fifigirl9 Fitchick_em Fit Emily Foopah Frootbabie Gal Gadot Gii Xoxo69 Gina Valentina Ginger Lure Giulia Rosa Gracie Waifu Gthatass Gwendolyn Celine Haley Spades Hannah Hughes Hannah Palmer HannaMiller HardForEva Helen Ivy Hime Tsu Hitomi Hoehuxtable Honey Gold Husvjjal Iamangelinadeep Ilanosh Immeganlive Inkedsophiie Iris black21 Isabella Rhoades Isabelle Eleanore Isisxox Ivanka Peach Ivana Knoll IzzyBunnies Jada Conbreezy Jade Lavoie Jade Kush Jaileen/Jaixpetite Jakara Baby Jakara Mitchell Jamelizzzz Jasmineteaa Jasmyn2juicey / Kaylee4keeps Jazvip Jenna Chew Jenna Lynn Meowri fasdf423 Jessica Weaver Jewelz Blu Jia Lissa Joanniefit JOracekuJO Josephine Jackson JuicyFakku Just-Wingit Kaelundeen KaileGoh Kaitlyn/k8lyn096 Kalinka Fox Kate Kuray Katie Milkers Katsokinky Katti Colour Kaylani Lei Kazumi's World Kelli Carter Key Chicaiza Kiko Baka Kiley Lynn Kim Brûlée Kiyomi Leslie Kristen Kindle Kkimkkimmy Lady In The Streets Lana Bee Laura Lux Lauren Jasmine LauraSahar Lauren Burch Lasirena69 Lavaxgrl Layla Brooks Layladeline Leah Larsh Lems7 Lena Kitsune Lena12 Leyna Inu Lilbussygirl Lilmochidoll Lilwaifulia Liya Perez Lily Phillips Lily Shams LillyVig Lina Belfiore Lindsay Capuano Littlespoonz Liya Silver Lolaxmina Loonassoftfeet LoveAngelica Low-keydeadinside Lucy Doll Lucy Mochi Lulu Chu LydiaGh0st Lynarita Lyra Crow Maddy Belle Madiitay Madisonwilde Milakitten Maikonidesvip Margot Robbie Mariaaskyy Maria del Mar Mariam Hadid Marie Temara Marisol Yotta Mary Burke Meggyeggo zr13sdfadsf Mei Kou Mei Minato Meladinha Mellooow Melwood Mercedes Blanche Mia Falls Mia Monroe Michelle Rabbit Mikayla Demaiter Mikki Marie Milababy69 Mila Sobolov Minavenetavip Miss Banana Miss Bunda Miss Dxxx Miss Lexa Misstiff Model_gg Molly X Moody Feet Morgpie Morganlanexo Motzie Mvngokitty Nanda Reyes Nataliexking Natalnya Natasha Noel Naya Dickson Nebraskawut Neiima Nicki Minaj Nicole Dobrikov Nikitaxkim / Nikita Cruze Nina Kayy Nnnnekochan Nonsalemwitch Norafawn Nymphet Angel Oakleyraeee Ocicat Officialzoerenea Oliviamaebae Okichloeo Olivia Eden Orphicbunny Paigeuncaged Paige Woolen Pantynectar zfg24asdf Patricia Lopez Pengali Princess Phia Pixei Praewasian Prosexx Puppiwi P7oh7 Queen Needy Queenqawan Quinnfinite Quqco Railey Diesel Rainey James Razorbaby Realprettyangel RealSkyBri Redheadwinter Renata Riww RileyFans Romi Rain Rori Rain Rose Monroe Roxysdream SaabSilvi Saleemamansur Samantona Saucekaybaby Savana Sky Scarlett Johansson Scarlet Silva Senya Marin Shania Perrett Shinratensei98 Shycutie Siegex Sierra Cabot Skyexxxsummers Skyiiah Snaxychann Sienna Mae Gomez Skylar Blue Sofiallia Fiaax2 Safiyaax Sofia Mariana Sofia Silk Sophielaurenxxo Soogsx and Puppiwii Stella Barey Steffy Moreno Stefanie Gurzanski Steph Murves Summer Brookes Sweetie Fox Sydneymay Tahlia Hall asdfzxfg42 Tanababyxo Tantot Twins Tayathegoddess TayTatted Tayylavie TheBaeBreanna Theesammyjo TheGorillaGrip Theprivateavocado Tiffanynhoe Tiny Texie Talia Mar Triplex Celeste Trippie Bri Trishyland Tru Kait Urfavbellabby Ur69baby Uwucatxoxo Valeria Vidal Vanessa.rhd Vanessa Sierra Vega Thompson Vero Gold Veronica Zolotova Vismara Martina Vyvan Le Wettmelons Whoahannahjo Whosbonnieandclyde Xailormoon Xenon Xlucy Yasmine Lopez Yololary YourSuggerBaby Yoya Grey Yummy Kimmy fasd13431 Yur Aular Zayla Skye Zipoz Zusje Addison Rae Faith Ordway Emily Ratajkowsk Emma Chamberlain Dixie D'Amelio Madison Beer Erin Gilfoy danielle bregoli
submitted by Timely-Capital-957
to u/Timely-Capital-957 [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 02:32 Portugalxpert Our Guide to the Best Places to Live in Portugal for Expats
| || |https://preview.redd.it/3iwo6bmj535b1.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=c486f22e7994fd6c4b95c4357b337a529076925f submitted by Portugalxpert to u/Portugalxpert [link] [comments]
Are you considering moving to Portugal and wondering where the best places to live are? Portugal is a diverse country with a lot to offer, whether you're looking for an urban lifestyle in a bustling city or prefer tranquil days by the sea.
Portugal is a popular destination for expats from around the world, especially from the US, the UK, and Northern Europe. With its beautiful beaches, charming cities, safe neighborhoods, and quaint beach towns, Portugal offers a high-quality life that is hard to resist for retirees and digital nomads alike.
Here are some of the best places to live in Portugal for expats:
- Lisbon: The capital city of Portugal is known for its rich history, vibrant nightlife, and stunning architecture. It's a bustling hub of activity with a mix of modern amenities and historic charm.
- Porto: The second-largest city in Portugal, Porto is a vibrant, modern metropolis with a rich history. Located on the prestigious Douro River, in the heart of the port wine-making region, Porto offers scenic views and a safe environment.
- Faro: The main city in the Algarve southern region, Faro is a hidden gem. It's a smaller city than Lisbon and Porto, but with most of the big city amenities that you'll need.
- Coimbra: A university city located in northern Portugal, Coimbra caters to a wide range of interests with a low cost of living and a slightly small rural town feel.
- Lagos: Situated on the South West coast of Portugal, Lagos is repeatedly voted by many expats as one of the best places to live in Portugal. It offers breathtaking beaches, cobbled streets, and a beautiful historic city center.
When considering a move to Portugal, it's also important to think about practical considerations such as housing, healthcare, and education. Portugal has a high-quality healthcare system, with both public and private healthcare options available. The education system is good, with a mix of public and private schools.
For a more detailed guide, check out this comprehensive article here
. It provides a wealth of information to help you make an informed decision about the best places to live in Portugal.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and I'll do my best to answer them.
#MovingToPortugal #LivingInPortugal #BestPlacesInPortugal #ExpatLife #LifeInPortugal
2023.06.10 01:04 Hedgehog_5150 Janissary: The Joy Ride Ch8
Credit to u/bluefishcake
for writing the original SSB story and building the sandbox for us to play in.
And a big thanks to the authors and their stories that inspired to get off my ass and put my fingers to keyboard. RandomTinkerer (City Slickers and Hayseeds), Punnynfunny (Denied Operations), CompassWithHat (Top Lasgun), Rhion-618 (Just One Drop), UncleCieling(Going Native), RobotStatic (Far Away), Kazevenikov (The Cryptid Chronicle), Also to the editor # Fan Beta Readers and KLiCkonthat .
As always comments, complaints, and suggestions are welcome.
This is a fair use notice. Any and all aspects of this may be used on and within this subreddit only, with attribution. All other uses are exclusive to the author.
Nanorix took the news from the advocates in stride, better than Linda. They had spent the night mutually venting at the injustice of the situation while putting away bottles of gin. Max sounded almost broken by the news while Nora the optimist in the family, firmly held to the belief that things would work out. Rufus was, well, Rufus. Intuitively compassionate, which is why he was laying in the front seat of the truck with his head on Linda's lap as they drove up to Flagstaff.
Linda was trying to sleep off her hangover, her eyes closed but not asleep. Alila had been honest that the only reason Garquile was not tied up in this was that he had her direct protection as a territorial governess. Tommy did not have that level of security and without it, he was in more danger than Robert. From what Alila had said, elements in the Interior wanted Robert dead, other interested parties wanted him alive because of his potential. The situation was so bad the Planetary Governess had stepped in and ordered the house arrest of six high-ranking members of the Interior and let it be known that if anything happened to young Mr. Pierce they would die publicly.
Neither Alila nor the planetary governess knew why the Interior wanted Robert dead, she did. After she heard that the pod found the children and what was being done to them. Her lieutenant had completely lost it, she rounded everyone operating the orphanage and lined them against the wall, and had them shot. The Interior had come in and had done what they always did, cleaned up the mess, and protected those who were important and connected. Before the interior got there one of the girls found a large data server and they made copies. There were four full copies still on Earth and one that she knew was off-world, and she had one of them. It had been too dangerous to keep at home so she had setup a remote server that would once a week send out a heartbeat signal. There were major safety measures in place to prevent access.
She had managed to go to Flagstaff for brunch about once a month to establish a pattern of behavior. Those trips with Robert and sometimes Tommy had always been good, nothing special just good days. She and Linda would have brunch and she would trigger a download to her server buried under the barn. When they had spoken with Alila, Max, and Nora, Max had commented that if anybody could stack the deck and pull inside straight now was the time to do it. She did not tell Linda why they had to come, just that she needed to come up and check on something.
She and Linda had a quiet brunch on the patio of the restaurant to allow Rufus to join them. As they ate she triggered the data transfer. The data transfer would take at least thirty minutes to complete, so they would have a nice long brunch and talk about anything but the boys, she even took a couple of selfies of the two of them to cover what she was doing. Rufus camped out under the table but never relaxed, she was not sure if he sensed her unease or something else was going on that she could not see.
They stayed and chit-chatted until Linda finished her third cup of coffee. She did not want the third cup but they needed the extra time to let the data transfer complete, and by that time Linda's hangover had started to subside. The drive home was uneventful, but traffic was horrible due to the festival of colors going on, it was the 4th of July after all.
Ishani was tired and hungry but had little interest in eating. She and Ensign Tha'xur had been up half the night working to translate the new equations that Robert had created yesterday, with a new understanding of how the translation needed to work. Thoughts of Robert consumed her mind, and she had to fight the urge to look over and watch him, the singular human male. His name seemed to roll off her tongue, lingering from her dreams the previous night as she drifted off to sleep. Those dreams had been far from innocent, filled with exotic and seductive images of him, even in his baggy exercise clothing.
Returning her attention to her food, Ishani shifted uncomfortably. She would need to change her underclothes if she continued dwelling on him like this. Taking another bite of the fruit, nut, and sauce mixture, she tried to enjoy it, but it did little to distract her from watching him. He moved slowly, almost as if dancing, though she couldn't grasp the purpose behind his movements. Ensign Tha'xur's timely arrival saved her from making an obvious fool of herself by staring at a boy nearly two years her junior. It always felt like she was the only one looking.
Ensign Tha'xur sat down with a tray of food and jokingly said, "Ground control to Crewwoman Vevreix, are you awake?" Ishani returned her gaze to her food and responded, "Yes, ma'am, I am awake, just..." Before she could finish her sentence, Ensign Tha'xur interrupted, "Distracted?"
Signing without looking up and absentmindedly playing with her food, Ishani replied, "Yes, ma'am, horribly. It's just... he's just one boy. I have enough common sense to know that there is no way I should even consider... why couldn't he be old, wrinkled, and fat..."
Ensign Tha'xur completed Ishani's thought, saying, "Instead, he's young, fit, and I would even go as far as to say he's attractive in a very unmasculine way, with that wounded, sad boy aura."
Looking up, Ishani was taken aback and asked, "What do you mean 'you could call him attractive'? Are you blind? I mean, he may be a little short, but other than that, he is..." She trailed off, unable to find the right words.
Smiling and taking a bite of her burrito, Ensign Tha'xur replied, "He is desirable, and deep down, I believe you could take away all his pain and sadness... but please don't go there." Shifting into a serious tone, she continued, "I overheard Cmdr Norroe and Lt Cmdr Ashix talking about him the day we arrived. What caught my attention was Cmdr Norroe mentioning his thousand-yard stare that is measured in miles. There are significant parts of his life that we don't have access to because they've been redacted by the interior."
Ishani looked over at Robert, who appeared to have finished his morning workout and was heading towards the mobile kitchen. She murmured, "No one is ever so lost in the deepest of caves that they cannot be found by the beating of their heart. There is always hope and always a way out."
Ensign Tha'xur wiped her face clean of the red sauce that had dripped from her burrito and commented, "You, Crewwoman, are an optimist."
"With all due respect, ma'am, have you looked?" Ishani responded quizzically.
With a wry smile En. Tha'xur replied smoothly "I am technically a married woman and my husband and kho wives are going to be here in three days. I am hoping that my leave request will be honored, we were supposed to go to Tel Aviv for 14 days." Frowning slightly with the last statement.
Ishani gave an understanding smile "Well, that explains why you are not interested. You know, if you want to get the time off then ask for help. What is the worst he can do to say no?"
En. Tha'xur almost laughed at that, "So what should I do ask him over here for you to ogle him and for me to get a chance to go on leave, I do not think he would like that, being that he is here under guard."
Ishani took another bite of her food, ‘alright girl put up or shut up’ she thought to herself, before standing. "Ma'am if you never ask for help you will never get any." This is not a good idea, turning to find Robert who was looking for an open table to eat at. "Robert, can you join us over here, please?" Blessed Nest mother, that sounded so bad she inwardly cringed.
Robert had gotten his food-laden tray and was looking for an empty place to sit. It felt a little weird not having a personal shadow always with him. The petty officers had told him last night that he would be given some space and an opportunity to interact with the people here. "Go out, mingle, talk to people, that's a winning idea," he thought sarcastically. Yup, everything was normal again. Alone in a room full of people and completely clueless about how to do the most basic of things, like talking to anybody.
Now, the people he could talk to were a problem. Being the only male and the only human, he received looks. The looks could be categorized into three groups: lust, curiosity, and pity. Dealing with lust was easy; he just chose not to care, and thankfully, they were discreet about it for now. Pity, on the other hand, infuriated him because most of the time, it was fake. Whenever someone expressed their sympathy for all the things he had been through, he wanted to scream. At best, it was a polite social convention, and at worst, it was a selfish and internalized burden of guilt that had nothing to do with him.
Just as he spotted an empty table at the far end, somebody called out his name. "Can you join us over here, please?" Shit, it was Ishani, the one person in the whole damned place who had a very unsettling effect on him. She was the only one here who scared the shit out of him. Taking a breath to collect himself, he acknowledged her with a nod and proceeded to join her and the Ensign at their table.
He noticed that when he acknowledged her, she just beamed and got all bubbly. That was the best word for it. Her glowing tattoos seemed to brighten for just a moment before she sat down, leaving him to wonder what those tattoos looked like on the rest of her body. He made it to the table and sat down on autopilot while his mind indulged in a little fantastical daydream, leaving him noticeably flushed and uncomfortable in ways that only men could be.
Setting his tray and bottle of maple syrup down on the table and taking a seat, Robert tried to say thank you, but neither Ishani nor the Ensign had their translators running.
En. Tha'xur noticed him stop trying to use hand speak and realized that they had just messed up a little. "I am sorry, that was rude of us," she said as she tried to get her translation app up and running. Meanwhile, Ishani was no help; she was head down in her food, blushing and trying very hard not to be noticed. "There, we're set."
Robert was relieved when En. Tha'xur got her translation app running, so he wouldn't have to stare at Ishani across the round table from him. He returned his attention to En. Tha'xur. "I was trying to say thank you for asking me to join you, and it's okay. You at least figured it out."
Ishani looked up from her half-eaten food when En. Tha'xur's translator started speaking. Fuck, she thought, this is so embarrassing. Inviting a boy to come over and eat with you only to ignore him when he gets here. Idiot. Turning to face him, her brain failed as she smiled stupidly and took another bite. "Hungry?"
En. Tha'xur couldn't help but cringe. The situation unfolding before she seemed straight out of a cliché "coming of age" story, where a girl meets a boy and the universe seems to pause just for them. It reminded her of the sentimental videos her older brother and his friends would tear up over. Poor Ishani, the other girls around her would roast her mercilessly, yet she remained oblivious to the fact that she was being watched. En. Tha'xur couldn't decide if it was cute or tragic. Determined to intervene and save Ishani from herself, she spoke up, "Robert, the reason Crewwoman Vevreix invited you over is that I need your help."
"Hungry?" Robert was caught off guard by Ishani's question. Did she even understand what she was doing? He found her confusing, and he just wanted to finish his meal quickly and GTFO. En. Tha'xur was speaking, but he had missed what she said. He decided to play dumb and replied, "OK."
En. Tha'xur thought to herself, "This is good." She then explained, "Well, my husband and my three kho wives are going to be arriving on Earth in three days. I had scheduled a 14-day leave, but then I received an emergency assignment here, and I don't know if they will honor my leave request."
Robert had managed to pay enough attention to understand that she needed a favor. He had two basic choices: give a hard no and explain that the advocates wouldn't allow him to help until they gave the go-ahead, or try to answer her questions. His best option was to listen and see if he could offer some hints. "I am quite restricted by what my advocates have told me to do, but I will try to point you in the right direction."
Finally, Ishani managed to gather her thoughts and interjected, "See, I told you, all you need to do is ask."
En. Tha'xur rolled her eyes, silently expressing her frustration towards Ishani. She replied, "Thank you, can you help?"
Talking with his mouth full wasn't polite and attempting to gesture while eating proved to be a challenge. Robert sighed as he reluctantly set down his fork, his stomach growling in protest. "Yes, I will genuinely help you. And if you're wondering why," Robert paused, trying to understand his willingness to assist, "it's because you asked. Now, the big question is, do you even know what you want to ask?"
Ishani eagerly jumped in, unknowingly giving En. Tha'xur some time to formulate a proper question to ask. "Okay, if I can ask one too, please?"
Robert held up one finger as he obeyed the demands of his stomach and shoved a load of runny fried eggs and hash browns in his mouth. "Sure, since you saved me from eating alone." Robert swallowed hard after he finished speaking, realizing he had just unintentionally flirted with her. Thinking inwardly, "Shut up, dumb ass. You are going to get yourself in trouble."
Ishani sputtered like Joe Pesci for just a couple of seconds before getting to her real question. "Ok, ok, ok, ok." Pointing to the work area where the Charger was, she asked, "Why is the car so important? Why did you build it?"
Robert shoveled another load of eggs and hash browns into his mouth. "Why would a human boy on Earth, living in North America, want to build a fast car and one that could fly?" Pausing to inhale the bite of his eggs and hash browns, he continued, "Because it was fun, and it would have been cool to have a hotrod and be the only one to fly. Well, that would be a show-off, a little, and to have a shitload of fun flying around in it."
En. Tha'xur cluelessly responded, "What is a 'hotrod,' and why would a flying car be 'cool'? I guess that means good?"
Robert had to roll his head back before responding, to the idea of attempting to explain custom car and motorcycle cultures. "Humans like to personalize cars and other things as expressions of their personalities and rolling pieces of art in some cases. For a human boy to be able to build a car and go fast is a dream. Hotrods are the result of those builds."
Taking another break to move the French toast in front of him and pour on the maple syrup, he continued, "Back to the first part of your question, 'Why is it important?' Other than a personal attachment to the memories connected to it... it is not, in the grand scheme of things, it was a mistake. A very valuable mistake, it disproved one of my approaches to a bigger challenge."
En. Tha'xur and Crewwoman Vevreix just looked at each other and mouthed the same words, "It was a fucking mistake!!"
Robert tried to hide his smug satisfaction. Nobody ever considered just how much of his work was critical and applied to his big challenge. Ishani looked at Robert as he dug into his French toast. "If that was a mistake, what is the prize?" Robert just smiled and shrugged in response to the question. En. Tha'xur sat dejected, "Well, that did answer one of the big questions. The car is a stepping stone to the bigger thing."
Watching the Ensign sit dejected and look a little lost made Robert feel like a little shit. Flipping the bird to the bureaucratic machine that was the Imperium always felt like a "fuck yes," but trolling a person was different. She had asked him for help, and he had used it to be petty and spiteful. "You don't need to ask right now, and if you loan me your data slate, I will give you a couple of hints," he said, reaching out for the device.
En. Tha'xur handed over the data slate wordlessly. Robert opened a new document and wrote:
"If you have 'The Right Stuff,' you can connect the dots."
"Space-Time Gravity is not the same as Gravity Space-Time."
When he finished, he handed the data slate back to the ensign and returned to his food. En. Tha'xur picked up the data slate, read the hints, and found the first line to be of no use other than some devotional wisdom that would be preached in a temple. However, the second line held interesting possibilities. Grabbing the data slate, Ishani quickly scanned the text and handed it back to En. Tha'xur. "Thank you, I think we can work with this," she said. Turning to En. Tha'xur, she added, "Ma'am, I think we need to work in conference room 2 today. It has the other digital whiteboard, and I think we need the space."
En. Tha'xur picked up the data slate and looked right at Robert. "I don't get the first one. The second one could be applied in a dozen or more places."
Finishing his first piece of French toast, Robert tried to remember the order of the equations to point her in the right direction. "Show me my work from last night, and I will show you the one to work against. Don't try to finish it, just try to understand it."
En. Tha'xur handed the translated copy of Robert's work back to him, and he looked at it with a mixture of fascination and difficulty. It was strange to see his work presented so neatly, but it was also challenging to read. He had to mentally retranslate it to the original version he had written. Working through the problem brought his headache back in full force, making the surroundings too bright and diminishing his appetite. Robert tried to hide his discomfort, squinting his eyes and taking deep breaths.
Concerned, Ishani noticed his strained expression and asked, "Are you alright? You don't look well."
With a weak smile, Robert replied, "I shouldn't have done that. I usually take a couple of days off after my little flying trips. It's like working out too hard and feeling extremely sore the next day, then trying to work out again. Not fun."
En. Tha'xur felt uneasy knowing that Robert was enduring pain to help her. She thought of her father and how he would be disappointed in her. "Are you sure you don't need a doctor?" she asked, genuinely concerned.
"I'll be fine, I just need some sleep," Robert reassured them, pushing his plate of food away. "If either of you wants to finish this, go for it. At the very least, don't waste the bacon."
Ishani reached for the plate and admitted, "I've heard about bacon, but I'm a little afraid to try new foods. I don't want to be disappointed."
En. Tha'xur reached for a piece of bacon, saying, "I love bacon. I'll even taste-test it to make sure it's okay." She smiled at Ishani and took a bite.
Robert observed as En. Tha'xur's eyes widened in shock. Oops, he remembered that he had coated the bacon in maple syrup. However, she didn't spit it out, which was a good sign. His mom loved crispy bacon dipped in maple syrup. Sometimes, she would devour an entire package of bacon if there was maple syrup in the house, and then she would try to conceal the fact that a pound of bacon had disappeared. She would even do her dishes, a chore that was usually Robert's.
En. Tha'xur bit into the bacon, expecting a salty taste but experiencing the combination of sweet and salty. The flavor was incredible. She paused to savor the taste before chewing again. "You have to try this!" she exclaimed.
Ishani, with anticipation in her eyes, sniffed the remaining piece of bacon. "Here goes nothing." She cherished this moment, as it was the closest she had come to tasting her nest mother's nectar. Grabbing the plate, she declared, "I'm finishing this!" and devoured the last piece of French toast without bothering with utensils.
Despite his throbbing headache, Robert couldn't help but smile as he rose from the table. "Enjoy. I need some sleep."
Tommy had to roll his eyes at Valenlina's latest attempt to "improve" his wardrobe with a purple satin shirt with a matching sea green scarf. No matter how many times Valenlina tried to have Tommy dress like a proper male, Tommy always simply said no. Early on in the dating, Valenlina had gotten so frustrated that she also broke up with him, not that she ever told him. Her father and kho mother Tearhart had stepped in and explained that she could not make a human be like a Shil. The Imperium still tried, and the Humans resisted more. There were several semi-celebrities on the data-net that advised Shil’vai women on dating human males and females. The most common rule for dating a human male is not to try and change them to be acceptable in your circle because they will resent you for it. You have attracted a human male for a reason, embrace it.
Their walk through downtown Prescott was a moment the Tommy did not have to think about the meeting tomorrow. Early this morning he and his mother had gotten almost an hour of one on one time with Advocate Roskin and she was able to explain in greater detail what was expected of him tomorrow and how things could go right or wrong. Withholding information was one of the worse things he could do. After the meeting, Valenlina noticed the additional stress in Tommy. It was so bad that physical affection had no effect. There was only one thing other than sex that could distraction, window shopping.
Their window shopping trip started as a serious attempt to make him presentable in Shil’vati society, ow her attempts to help him look more presentable were just something they did to have fun. In many ways, it was closer to foreplay now, as Tommy now attempts to have Valenlina dress like a human girl. Tommy did have one big win, a pair of 4-inch-high heels, he had said they improved the view coming and going. Her big win last year was a shirt and tie set for his tailored charcoal suit, he was finally willing to wear formal attire with a splash color.
Valenlina could see her best effort to pull Tommy out of what his mother called a 'funk' were not working. He was still not willing to talk to her about it, she could understand that he was pissed but his silence bothered her. While he had not pushed her away, he still felt distant. Last year's fireworks had been the warmup act for what had followed. She could never look at Mr. Scott's old Ford pickup without blushing just a little bit.
Tommy smiled with a wicked little smile, "Thinking dirty thoughts again I see." he said holding up a pair of women's cowboy boots in hot pink.
Playfully Valenlina put on her pouty face, "What would you wear with them?"
Taking his turn to think dirty thoughts and hoping to see her turn dark blue Tommy put on his most innocent face, "First this is a girl's color, and they would be for you, but what would I wear if you wanted me to try them on? Nothing?" Emphasizing the last word.
With a facade of indignation, "Why Mr. Sandoval, are you implying that the Governess's daughter would be involved in anything so uncouth as to make a respectable male present himself for inspection with only what the Goddess endowed him with?"
Tommy returned the boots to the display and stepped forward to steal a kiss."My Dear Miss Seskie, you know dammed well that you would take full advantage of that situation."
Returning the kiss, Valenlina smiled. "Yes, Mr. Sandoval I would." She bent down to whisper into his ear. "I think we both need to cool off or we will never make it to the fireworks show."
Tommy took her by the hand." Looks like I'll have to settle for mint chocolate chip ice cream."
Valenlina put on a hurt expression. "You are so cruel."
They left the window shopping and continued walking back to the courthouse square. The roads around the court were closed for three days for Frontier Days and the Festive of Colors. This opened the court square up for a giant art show and sales venue. This was the change for local artisans to show off their wares in the hopes of making one or selling to a noble patron and then getting follow-up commission work. The north side of the courthouse was dedicated to custom motorcycles and the east side was for classic custom cars. The west side, known as "Whiskey Row" is where the food vendors and their destination Jacksons Ice Cream was set up right in front of the Palace Restaurant and Saloon.
Turning the corner to walk up Whiskey Row Tommy could not help but feel he was being watched. Tommy had to keep Valenlina from heading off to go look at this or that. He had to remind her, that ice cream was first or he would have to give her a spanking. Valenlina would always retort with, "Promises, promises".
When they were getting their ice cream Valenlina nudged Tommy and told him to look across the street. Standing in front of a face painting booth was a short portly balding human male with a puggy round face. He wearing a well-made black suit, the only thing missing from the 1930s gangster getup was a fedora hat.
Taking their ice cream and heading off to a wood sculptor's booth Tommy kicked himself mentally for not seeing him earlier, he was the only person wearing a business suit. He should have stood out like a sore thumb, but he just seemed to blend in. The booth was impressive, boasting several pieces commissioned by various members of the nobility. Tommy ate his ice cream and kept an eye on the gangster while Valenlina inspected the various pieces and got sticker shock.
Tommy tried to get Valenlina's attention when the gangster entered the booth and proceeded to the cane rack. By the time Valenlina noticed, the gangster was already paying for the cane he had selected.
When the gangster finished his transaction, he turned to Tommy and Valenlina." Well if it isn't the young man of the hour, Thomas Sandoval. It's a pleasure to meet you. As well as you, Miss Seskie."
Flustered, Tommy stuttered out, "Who the fuck are you? Have you been watching me?"
The man smiled, but it felt unnerving, maybe a little malicious, too., "My name is Mr. Rojo and I watch everybody. It's my calling, but I will admit that you and your brother have piqued my interest. I go through life watching the world go by, I enjoy the shifting mosaic of peoples' lives, and how they interconnect. For example, the car that you and your brother build was a 69 or 70 I could not tell with what is out on the news media.”
Tommy waited to tell this to go pound sand, but he need to talk and tell Mr. Rojo what even he needed, Tommy forgot Valenlina was listening as he spoke.” It is a 69, why is that important?”
The gangster slowly dropped part of his smile as he replied, ”It is not important, it is merely a curiosity just like why not use the Confederate battle flag and why the name Valkirey?”
Eagerly Tommy responded, “The Betsy Ross over the Stars and Bars, because it is more appropriate at this time and the Shil’vati Imperium has no idea what it means, instead of erasing human history maybe the Shil’vati could try learning from it.” almost quoting Sean Connery about goose stopping morons and burning books. “ Now for Valkire over General Lee, that is easy, Valkire’s are sexy and cool. and General Lee would get us in trouble, just like the Stars and Bars.”
The gangster's smile was completely gone, and his expression and tone had changed to serious but neutral almost professorial, “But I have a simple question for you, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you would give me an honest answer, Thomas what is gravity?"
Thomas could not stop himself and replied without hesitation. "Gravity is a higher dimensional construct. When projected from a higher dimension it appears to be a force, but to use it as a dimensional construct the space-time gravity interpretation must be inverted to be the first-dimensional construct so that space-time gravity becomes gravitational space-time with an indeterminate number of dimensional constructs between gravity and space."
The gangster looked surprised, while Valenlina looked utterly confused. "Is that your brother Robert's words or yours?"
Thomas hesitated only slightly before he replied. "Mostly Robert's, I can't dream up the shit he does but once he explains it, I can see it. He uses me as a sounding board." Tommy suddenly realized what he was saying. "Who the fuck are you?"
The gangster took Tommy's hand to shake it. "Mr. Sandoval, I told you I am a watcher and now I get to watch you. Have a glorious life Mr. Sandoval" nodding to Valenlina, "and you too, Miss Seskie."
Tommy watched as the gangster walked out of the booth noting that nobody noticed his passing.
Valenlina had been too engrossed in Mr. Rojo and Tommy's conversation to say or do anything, but now that Mr. Rojo was no longer there she angrily turned to face Tommy."Thomas, you have some explaining to do!"
Tommy would not realize until much later, that the gangster had placed the cane in his has as he left.
First: Janissary: The Joy Ride Ch1 : Sexyspacebabes (reddit.com)
Previous: Janissary: The Joy Ride Ch7 : Sexyspacebabes (reddit.com)
Extra: Janissary: The Son Of War : Sexyspacebabes (reddit.com) Janissary: Vision from Zy'Verila : Sexyspacebabes (reddit.com)
submitted by Hedgehog_5150
to Sexyspacebabes [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 00:00 Independent_Cattle10 Turkey's so-called anti-Erdogan opposition is the most ridiculously incompetent and arrogant collection of politicians I have ever seen - some thoughts I have shared with some political science friends regarding the recent election results in Turkey
As a Mongolian born in China, the pattern of the Turkish opposition reminds me of the so-called Tiananmen Square leaders. After the massacre in Tiananmen Square in 1989, these people were seen by the Western world as the most hopeful opposition in China. Over the past thirty years, these people have received substantial funding from the West, but they have used this funding to satisfy their own luxurious lifestyles. They hold annual candlelight memorial events, attend inaugurations of various monuments and memorial halls to gain attention, sympathy, and more funding, and then that's it. They have not taken any substantial actions against the rule of the Chinese Communist Party; they simply repeat their own tragic experiences to gain attention and more support. They would rather spend money on continuing to build meaningless monuments than use it to lobby American politicians and economists.
Why do I think the Turkish opposition is similar to these wastes? In fact, if you just observe the various leaders of the Turkish opposition, you will see how small the world is, with one group of wastes resembling another in astonishing ways.
First, the leader of the Turkish opposition, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, is a terrible leader. What's even worse is that he is considered the most suitable candidate the opposition can come up with. He is a fascist politician in any country's political spectrum, yet he appears very moderate within the entire opposition group. Moreover, he exercises various forms of centralization within the party. In fact, he is a poor replica of Erdoğan within the CHP. Despite leading his team to lose almost all significant elections for twelve consecutive years, he has not been dismissed or assassinated, which makes one wonder if the entire CHP is composed of social scum with less ability than Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, to the extent that no one wants to hire an unemployed dockworker from Istanbul with lira that is practically indistinguishable from waste paper to replace him.
Fortunately, the average intelligence of the Turkish people is not so bad, but unfortunately, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu's support rate among intellectually normal voters in Turkey is pitiful, and he has no chance of winning against Erdoğan in a one-on-one election. So, he formed an opposition alliance that includes well-known fascist figure Meral Akşener, a Gray Wolf who massacred thousands of Kurds and suffers from severe hyperthyroidism, Ekrem İmamoğlu, an overeducated intellectual, and Mansur Yavaş, a former member of the terrorist organization MHP who constantly aims to take over Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu himself. He may need to appoint 6 to 8 vice presidents after winning the election.
The opposition alliance was formed, although almost everyone in it has a record of killing and abusing civilians, and they are basically racists and fascists. Yet, they are praised by the Western media as the embodiment of freedom and democracy. By the way, most of the student leaders in the Tiananmen Square in China, who were hailed by the West as democratic fighters, have a father who is a general in the People's Liberation Army or a high-ranking official in the Chinese Communist Party.
However, even so, their approval ratings were still insufficient to secure an electoral victory. As a result, they reached out to the main Kurdish party, the CHP. But as mentioned earlier, almost everyone in this so-called opposition alliance is a racist and fascist. You can guess what happened. Without the Kurdish votes, they were bound to lose. However, from the first day of the elections, this group of misfits began mentally abusing Kurdish voters, commanding them to vote for them or else Kurdish rights would be further restricted under Erdogan's re-election. They refused to adopt any policies that would benefit the Kurdish people after the elections, refused to release Kurdish politicians imprisoned, refused to stop oppressing the Kurds, and even forced Kurdish politicians to admit that the Kurdish people in prison were all deservedly labeled as terrorists.
The political agenda of the opposition alliance has nothing to do with freedom, democracy, or human rights. Anyone with a shred of common sense can see that their ultimate goal is to replace Erdogan's extreme nationalist and racist government with another extreme nationalist and racist government that is pro-Western. The only difference between them and Erdogan is that one is pro-West and the other is anti-West.
Similarly, China's so-called opposition leaders also harbor hostility towards ethnic minorities in East Turkestan and Tibet. They have long refused to engage with Tibetan and Uighur organizations, and some even call for the violent occupation of Taiwan and deny the existence of concentration camps in East Turkestan, labeling the Dalai Lama as a terrorist.
Naturally, Western countries activated their propaganda machinery. Even Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu's Twitter videos, which are as boring as my grandmother's bedtime stories, managed to garner millions of views. Keep in mind that Turkey has a population of only 85 million. Pre-election polls funded by the West consistently showed that the opposition would win by a significant margin. But these opposition leaders, after seeing such obvious false propaganda, managed to deceive themselves. It is truly shocking that these carefully planned intentions to undermine Erdogan and his supporters had no effect on their target audience. Erdogan's supporters continued to rally enthusiastically, while the opposition fell for the deception themselves.
Since March, there has been an abnormal optimism within the opposition. All my Turkish friends believed that the opposition would surely win, and as a result, the opposition alliance fell into severe internal strife. Meral Akşener, along with Mansur Yavaş, attempted to overthrow Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, and other candidates resorted to violence to secure positions in the new government. Kurdish leaders were told that they would have no place in the new government while being labeled as terrorists, yet they were still asked to vote for the opposition.
This reminds me of the period before the 1964 massacre, when those heroes in the squares believed they could seize power and started appointing provincial governors and ministers. By the way, during this time, these people remained highly vigilant against the demands of Tibetan and Uighur people, who were informed that they would have no place in the new government but were still asked to support the opposition's cause.
This dark humor frenzy continued until May 14, and we all know the result—the opposition lost in the first round of elections. The opposition was shocked by the outcome and spent a whole week without taking any substantive action. Then, these useless individuals decided to abandon the Kurds and embarked on a campaign of extreme nationalism and racism to appease nationalist voters. The result? They suffered an even more disastrous defeat in the second round of elections.
Then what happened was that the opposition accused election fraud, but eventually accepted the results without any demonstrations or street movements. The opposition alliance, which had been aggressive before the elections, disappeared like a deflated balloon. After losing the support of the Western media machinery, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu's video views returned to normal.
So, what are these opposition parties doing now? They are busy blaming each other, seeing it as the fault of the West, the Kurds, the Azerbaijani dictator Aliyev, the Kurds again, and the Armenians. Basically, it's anyone's fault except their own.
By the way, the opposition in China has been doing the same thing for decades, portraying themselves as perfect victims and blaming the whole world.
I understand that the political ecosystems in China, Turkey, Armenia, and Mongolia have many differences, but there are also commonalities in political logic.
China's opposition has been fragmented for over thirty years, while Tibetan and Uighur people have established their own unified authoritative institutions and held several democratic elections. Yet, the Chinese opposition still attacks each other like a group of mafia gangs.
The situation of the Turkish opposition today is similar. Each opposition leader within their own parties acts like a mini-Erdoğan, while the PKK-YPG organization, which has always been seen by the mainstream Turkish public as terrorists, becomes increasingly disciplined and organized.
It seems to me that both the Turkish and Chinese opposition, just like the ruling class in their respective countries, are actually part of the imperial ambitions. They don't oppose Erdoğan and Xi Jinping's imperial ambitions; they only believe that they can achieve those ambitions better if the state machinery is in their hands. Therefore, their opposition to Erdoğan and Xi Jinping is not against these toxic ambitions but rather a desire to replace them.
Thus, they participate in politics with a ruler's mindset, believing themselves to be the chosen ones. They are more inclined towards winner-takes-all, while Tibetan, Kurdish, and Uighur people, who are relatively disadvantaged ethnic groups, tend to cooperate and compromise, which makes them perform better in political operations.
What's even worse is that, like the Chinese opposition, most supporters of the Turkish opposition are urban students and middle-class individuals from coastal areas. Moreover, these regions historically lack a culture of martial arts, have alarmingly low military enrollment rates, and lack any armed forces, either foreign or domestic, similar to India's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), to protect themselves. This leads to the situation where this group can only attack Erdoğan in the realm of public opinion.
I know that public opinion can play a significant role in many cases, but to be honest, throughout history, public opinion has been like pepper on a steak, adding flavor but having no practical effect. Hitler was defeated by the Allied forces, not by newspaper articles exposing the atrocities in concentration camps. Saddam was captured by the US military, not by online criticism.
If the opposition considers the elections unfair, they should find ways to use force or initiate street uprisings to overthrow the unjust results, just like the Ukrainians did in 2014. Instead, they engage in ineffective and superficial actions through public opinion.
Unfortunately, this is the current behavior of the Turkish opposition. They simultaneously shout that the PKK is a terrorist organization, that the Republic of Turkey doesn't need a second official language, that Greece oppresses the Muslim minority in Western Thrace, that the Greek president is weak in the face of Erdoğan, that they support Azerbaijan's invasion of Armenia, that the Armenian president attended Erdoğan's inauguration ceremony, that they cheer for the ethnic cleansing of Kurds in Afrin, and that they blame Syrian Kurds for not liking them. These people want others to fight and sacrifice for them against Erdoğan so that they can enjoy privileges on the land stolen from the great massacre in the Republic of Turkey, while they hide behind and reap the benefits.
Now, I actually wish that Erdoğan would drive tanks into Istanbul and give these opposition parties a heroic death so that everyone would forget these pathetic clowns. At least, many years later, their children would shed tears in front of their tombstones instead of laughing at the ridiculous words and actions of their parents before their death.
I can already foresee the ultimate outcome of these so-called opposition groups. The West has wasted thirty years of time and money on the Chinese opposition, and now they have wasted five precious years on the Turkish opposition. I hope that those who harbor illusions about the Turkish opposition, especially the Armenians, understand that these people are nothing but a laughable bunch of waste. It would be better to channel their energy and resources into engaging with Greece, Cyprus, France, and the United States. Even negotiating with Erdoğan in exchange for time and money to rearm would be more productive than hoping for any internal change within Turkey through the so-called opposition.
I apologize for my limited English proficiency. These are some thoughts I have shared with some political science friends regarding the recent election results in Turkey. If there are any inaccuracies, I welcome corrections.
submitted by Independent_Cattle10
to exmuslim [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 20:30 Timely-Elk8291 Trip report: Geezer first-timers--May 8-June 5. Kyoto, Izu Peninsula, Tokyo, Nara, Kamakura (Part II)
It was a long trip. This is a long post. Apologies in advance. HIGHLIGHTS (Days 1-14 of 28) KYOTO
temple; Nijo Castle
Imperial Villa; Kinkakuji
(Golden Pavilion); Fushimi Inari
shrine; 184th Kamogawa-Odori geisha show HIMEJI
-The castle and garden
temple IZU KOGEN
TOKYO, Monday 5/8
We arrived mid-afternoon at Tokyo/Haneda, right after Golden Week ended. It turned out to be, coincidentally, the day when the Japanese government officially downgraded the Covid pandemic to the level of a seasonal flu.
Fresh off a 13-hour flight and experiencing Japan for the first time, we went from touchdown to hotel check-in in something like 90 minutes, braving an almost-rush-hour crush on the Keikyu Line train from the Terminal 3 station.
Experience has taught us that meticulously planning every step of arrival in a new country is crucial to avoiding confusion, getting lost or simply wasting time.
Pre-loaded Suica cards on our smartphones led us straight to the train without standing in any lines.
We' chose the Shinagawa Station area of central Tokyo to spare our jetlagged selves another leg of indeterminate length--four or five hours at least--to reach our Kyoto base. Shinagawa is a straight shot--no transfers--from Haneda and a great place to catch a bullet train.
It was a geezer move that gave us plenty of time to familiarize ourselves with the layout and operation of one of Japan's busiest train stations.
Before crashing for the night, we'd taken care of some business by getting cash from an ATM and picking up reserved seat tickets for a post-Kyoto leg. We used a JR Railway ticket machine to print out the tickets, using QR codes emailed to us the previous month when we bought the tickets online directly from JR-East railway (we avoided costly middlemen in all our travel and entertainment purchases, something that requires planning but is easily doable from abroad). Like all our electronic machine transactions in Japan, there was an English language option on the touch-screen.
A machine also checked us in at the Prince Hotel Shinagawa, part of a modern high-rise development, chosen mainly for convenience. It's a one-block walk from the train station and was perfect for a couple jet-lagged Japan newbies. What we got, for the princely sum of $116 USD, was a spacious (by Japan standards) room on the 34th floor with a dead-on view of Tokyo Tower. Dinner was carryout sushi from the Queen's Isetan department store on the opposite side of the station, plus beer and sake from a convenience store, all consumed in the hotel room with Tokyo's skyline at our feet.
KYOTO , Tuesday 5/9
On the advice of an old Japan hand, we made Kyoto our base for the first two weeks. It worked well. We explored a fabulous city, took three day trips (Himeji/Osaka; Nara; Uji) and left town wishing we'd had time for more.
We expected our first full day to be a blur, due to jetlag, but it wasn't too bad. Following advice from this sub for first-time shinkansen travelers, we got to the station an hour early.
We bought far enough in advance on the Smart EX app to get a slight discount. We booked back row seats on the right-hand side for easy luggage storage but discovered that both our bags (including my larger one, which measures 142 cm [L+H+W]) also fit on the overhead rack. We never had luggage problems on trains during our trip.
Our train to Kyoto had great Fuji views, our first. After depositing the bags in a Kyoto station storage locker (rented with the smartphone Suica card), we made our first sightseeing stop: Toji Temple, a quick subway ride and walk away. About picking hotels
We used triangulation to pick hotels; that is, cross-checking information from various sources to give us the best possible chance of getting a good place at a decent price. Sources included a handful of guidebooks from the public library, Trip Advisor and this sub.
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Kyoto Premier ($221 USD per night with massive breakfast buffet, best of the trip) turned out to be a great base. We paid extra for a room facing the Kamo River, a popular gathering spot for locals, tourists and joggers. We benefited from early booking (more than six months in advance, shortly after Japan began opening up). Inflation and other factors have since raised the price of the same room by about 10 percent.
The newish (opened in 2017) hotel attracts mainly Japanese/Asian travelers who, like me, enjoyed the onsen in the basement. We also put the coin-operated washedryers to good use.
KYOTO, Wednesday 5/10
Up and out, thanks to jetlag, shortly after 5 a.m., walking deserted streets to the foot of magical Kiyomizu temple, arriving just as it opened at 6 a.m. We were back at the hotel for breakfast by 8, after walking down the picturesque, cobbled streets of Sannenzaka, shops still closed, with more tourists starting to trickle in. About choosing sightseeing spots
I'm a sucker for ratings, assuming they're done well. So, guidebook must-sees, like DK Eyewitness's or Lonely Planet's, star ratings in the Michelin Green Guide to Japan or in the downloaded Gateway to Japan guide (a steal at $10 and in your pocket for free on Kindle app) and, finally, Japan Guide's recommendations helped guide our steps.
That's how we ended up spending the afternoon at Nanzenji, a must-see Zen temple, which, like Kiyomizu, is laid out at the foot of the mountains east of town.
Lunch this day was at Junsei, a yudofo (boiled tofu) restaurant we stumbled onto near the temple. We used wooden sticks to skim the surface of an iron vat filled with simmering soy milk, that was set before us over a gas flame. About finding restaurants
If you've never been to Japan but lurk on this sub, you've already heard that it's practically impossible to get a bad meal. We booked a handful of places before leaving home but agree with others that you rarely need to do that to eat well. If you're determined to hit a place that's highly popular, often with deep-pocketed foreign tourists, reservations may be required.
We're foodies, up to a point, but Japan's profusion of starred Michelin restaurants was wasted on us. We've learned over the years that we seldom enjoy paying the inflated cost. Over four weeks, we ate once at a Michelin one-star, chosen for other reasons.
That said, Michelin's Bib Gourmands (good, affordable restaurants) never disappointed us. They are plentiful in Japan, especially in Kyoto and Tokyo, and worth seeking out. Most of the time, though, we picked places to eat by cross-checking Google (asking for "soba noodles" near me, for example) and Tabelog, the indispensible crowd-sourced Japanese website (we looked for places in the 3.5 range).
Non-speakers of Japanese can have a hard time making reservations. We found that we could make them in advance from abroad through services like TableCheck (and an apparently expanding number of others aimed at tourists, usually charging a fee; sometimes small, sometimes steep). On the ground in Japan, we sometimes reserved for free through Google and Tabelog (at random places which you can find on Google or Tabelog restaurant listings); they were always honored. We also asked hotel reception desks for reservation help on occasion. We went to a couple restaurants in person and booked a table for later. But the easiest and often best way to get in is simply to arrive on the early side for lunch (by 11:30 or so) or dinner (between 5 and 5:30). More than once, we walked right into a place and were seated, only to discover lots of people waiting in line outside when we left. That said, if you're looking for an above-average meal on a Saturday night, especially in a popular location, you might want to book in advance.
Konbinis (convenience stores) are cheap, good and extremely reliable sources of takeout. And though we liked what we got there (mainly onigiri), we wound up relying on them less and less as the trip went along. The same was true of department store basements, which lived up to their reputation as fantastic food sources, for locals and tourists alike. We learned that we could often eat for the same amount or less in restaurants geared to locals or foreigners on limited budgets, rather than chowing down in our hotel room.
KYOTO, Thursday 5/11
We hit Nijo Castle in the morning and Sento Imperial Palace, one of several attractions we reserved in advance through the Imperial Household Agency. All were well worth it (and free of charge). The agency website
explains the rules, which vary somewhat from site to site. We also toured Kyoto Imperial Palace. About navigation
Just as the Google Translate app (and similar devices) have broken down language barriers, several travel apps have vastly simplified the business of getting around. Google Maps was our basic navigational tool and it rarely failed us. Another app that helped work in concert with Google Maps was Navitime's Japan Travel guide. Both provide alternate routes, detailed information on trains and stations and much more. Sometimes, when we popped out of subway station, we'd check the compass app on the smartphone to make sure we were heading off in the right direction. It doesn't hurt that public transit throughout the country increasingly uses English or romaji to translate Japanese. Over four weeks, we only found one place where we had trouble deciphering the destination signs on buses (oddly enough, in Himeji, a tourist magnet).
KYOTO, Friday, 5/12
A busy day started at Katsura Imperial Villa. Like other Imperial Household venues, a guided tour (in Japanese, but with free English audio guide) is the only way to see the place and its beautiful gardens.
We also caught a kabuki for beginners show at sumptuous Minamiza Theatre--tickets purchased online in advance--after briefly stopping by bustling Yasaka-jinja shrine down the street.
Dinner was our priciest splurge: Itoh, a serene, traditional style steak house in the atmospheric Gion neighborhood. We hadn't initially planned on eating Kobe beef, since we've pretty much given up beef in our everyday lives, but we were persuaded by a family member who correctly posed the question: If not now, when? Worth the steep tab ($264), not least because our table overlooked the tiny Shirakawa canal, the service was great and now we can say we know what Kobe beef is all about. Like buttah.
KYOTO, Saturday 5/13
We were at Sanjusangendo when it opened and glad we'd gone. The display of 500 life-size, gilded 1000-armed kannon in Japan's longest wooden structure was unforgettable.
We're museum people--either you are or you ain't--and the special exhibition at Kyoto National Museum on the 850th anniversary of the founder of Shin Buddhism was well worth it. Unfortunately, like most Japanese museums, photos were prohibited inside. In this regard, technically advanced Japan lags much of the civilized world; even Old Europe has greatly loosened such restrictions in recent years. Smartphone cameras can be a nuisance to other visitors, but they are a quick and easy way of capturing what you've seen and preserving it for later study.
Lunch was at Vegan Ramen Uzu Kyoto, a Bib Gourmand and the weirdest place we ate. Expanded availability of vegetarian ramen is a promising, healthier trend, and we enjoyed it at several places in Tokyo and Kyoto. A TableCheck reservation, made well in advance, got us seats at this cutting-edge spot. Dining is at a polished black surface in a darkened room bathed by the illumination of a giant, swirling teamLab artwork. Pricey but good.
KYOTO, Sunday 5/14
We're horseplayers and enjoyed a day at recently reopened Kyoto Racecourse, capacity 120,000. Betting is easy; just stop by the information desk for instructions in English.
Dinner at Tiger Gyoza Hall was lively, inexpensive and delicious. It was the only restaurant on our trip that we visited twice; reservable on Google.
KYOTO, Monday 5/15
No place put us through more hoops than Kokedera, better known at Moss Temple. It was well worth the difficulty of getting a needed reservation; if you do it by mail from abroad--the least expensive way to go--you need a couple months head start (and an International Reply Coupon, which you have to buy online from the Swiss Postal System). We got there and back via city buses. Along the way we crossed Togetsukyo Bridge in the very congested tourist hotbed of Arashiyama. It didn't make us regret our decision to skip the area.
Afterward we visited Ninnaji temple. Ryoanji temple and its famous rock garden (where noisy fellow tourists made a Zen experience impossible) and Kinkakuji, the incredible Golden Pavilion. The place was jammed but crowd control is excellent and we're glad we made it.
KYOTO, Tuesday 5/16
Shugakuin Imperial Villa, a vast imperial property of gardens and buildings (which you cannot enter) on the northeastern outskirts, was our favorite Imperial Household Agency site. We felt fortunate to get advance tickets through their lottery but saw that same-day tickets were also available there and at other Agency sites; it would be a long way to go, however, if all tickets were gone on the day you wanted to enter. Since we made a conscious decision to visit Japan after the cherry blossom and Golden Week crowds were gone, we have no idea what things are like during busier times.
We strolled the Philosopher's Path after lunch. Perhaps if it had been a quiet early or cherry blossom time, we might have been blown away. Instead, it was a rare disappointment. It struck us as a very conventional touristy trail; nothing special at all.
On the other hand, Ginkakuji (Silver Pavilion), near one end of the path, lived up to the hype. We capped the day by off by catching the procession of Aoi Matsuri, or Hollyhock Festival, one of Kyoto's three big annual festivals. The parade of hundreds of elaborately costumed people, some on horseback, highlighted by a pair of ox-drawn carts, was a hoot. What surprised us was the absence of music or any sort of percussion.
HIMEJI and OSAKA, Wednesday 5/17
A shinkansen whisked us to Himeji for a tour of the incomparable castle and impressive gardens. We took advantage of the unique Himeji Castle English Speaking Guide
service, which generously provides personal tours with an area resident, in English, at no cost (book online in advance).
Lunch was at Mentetsu, a very good ramen shop at a mall located between the train station and the castle. Recommended.
We finished the excursion at Osaka's famous, crazy Dotonburi neighborhood, a cross between Times Square and Disney. Dinner was our first okonomiyaki, deliciously prepared at Okonomiyaki Mizuno (a Bib Gourmand). We're allergic to standing in line---life is too short--and we never waited more than 30 minutes for a table on our trip. They took our order at Mizuno while we were in line, and it was prepared before our countertop seats shortly after we got in. Oishī!
UJI, Thursday 5/18
Uji is renowned for its tea and Byodoin temple, best known for its elegant phoenix hall, which is pictured on the back of the 10 Yen coin. It was a great day trip, including lunch at a traditional local soba shop that served cold noodles sobayu style; you pour hot soba stock--the cloudy water the noodles were boiled in--into what's left of your soy-based dipping sauce and drink the (supposedly) healthy brew. Definitely the way to go. Mampukuji, a Zen temple, was a worthwhile stop before we caught a train back to Kyoto.
NARA, Friday 5/19
Our first day of heavy rain failed to dampen the visit to one of the best places on our trip. The town, a tourist favorite because, or in spite of, the overpopulation of overly friendly deer, is well-described elsewhere. We toured Todai-ji, with its giant Bronze Buddha, had lunch at the cute and delicious Pizzeria Trattoria Magazzino (Bib Gourmand) and checked out Kohfukuji temple, too.
KYOTO, Saturday 5/20
Fushimi Inari shrine, on almost every Kyoto must-see list, lives up to its reputation. We followed good advice from this sub and arrived early, a few minutes before 8 a.m. Already, crowds were building. We detoured from the main path through thousands of torii gates and wandered instead up an almost totally deserted sylvan trail on the south side of Mt. Inari, past bamboo groves, a few minor shrines and some houses. After about 45 minutes, we reached a set of stone stairs to the summit. From the top, we took the main path down, dodging the stream of fellow tourists as best we could and gaping at the gates and the view from the halfway point. We highly recommend this alternative way of seeing the best of two Fushimi Inari worlds.
We celebrated our last full day in Kyoto, and our 40th wedding anniversary, with a memorable kaiseki lunch at Hana Kitcho, a Michelin one-star booked weeks in advance from home. The beautifully decorated private room, attentive service, imaginative presentation, museum-quality stoneware and delicious food were certainly up to one-star standards.
The minute that advance online tickets went on sale for the 184th Kamogawa Odori, I jumped on them. The tourist-oriented geisha dance performance is held in May at a theater that overlooks the Kamo River. We were lucky to have been given seats in the front row and when one of the geishas tossed a white cloth package in my direction I snatched it. I now have an unexpected souvenir, a cloth banner autographed by the geisha herself. The fantastic show will remain in memory.
IZU KOGEN, Sunday 5/21
We left Kyoto for the Izu Peninsula and what turned out to be the best single night of our trip. Hanafubuki, a modern ryokan I learned about on this sub, was everything we could have wanted. It features 9 private outdoor onsens on beautifully landscaped property and elegant guest rooms with fluffy futons for sleeping on tatami mats. The ten-course dinner was exquisite. Breakfast, a seven-course feast that featured whole grilled horse mackerel and golden-eye sea bream, was simply amazing.
IZU KOGEN, Monday 5/22
A short walk from the ryokan is the scenic Jogasaki Coast nature trail, a rugged stretch of rocks and pounding surf. A guy I met there who introduced himself as Zeus, a Japanese native currently living in California and in town to visit his parents, compared the coastline to Monterey Bay. We could have used another night to allow us to explore the trail at greater length.
Lunch was at a great local restaurant, walking distance from the train station, Honke Maguroya, featuring local fish and top-grade tuna. The wasabi rhizome, which you grate yourself, is a tipoff to the quality of the sushi, but the prices are extremely reasonable. Recommended.
From there we headed back to Tokyo and the remainder of our trip. Highlights and a full (too full?) final report coming soon.
submitted by Timely-Elk8291
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 14:01 Chico237 #NIOCORP~SCANDIUM & TITANIUM~June 6, 2023, Germany faces raw material supply challenge; Scarce raw materials are slowing down the energy transition & more....
| || | submitted by Chico237 to NIOCORP_MINE [link] [comments]
JUNE 6, 2023~Hydrogen industry ramp-up in Germany faces raw material supply challenge~ by Benjamin Wehrmann Hydrogen industry ramp-up in Germany faces raw material supply challenge – agency Clean Energy Wire SCANDIUM & TITANIUM
The lack of mineral resources could become a challenge for the planned ramp-up of hydrogen industry in Germany, Europe and worldwide, news agency dpa writes in an article
published by magazine Der Stern. Minerals like iridium or scandium are often used in electrolysers which split water into hydrogen and oxygen. A report
by the German Mineral Resources Agency (DERA) had found that global demand for scandium could be about 24 tonnes by 2040, 150 percent more than was produced in 2018, while demand for iridium could rise five-fold to 34 tonnes. Iridium, which is mainly mined in South Africa and Russia, is currently considered irreplaceable, DERA geologist Viktoriya Tremareva said. “A significant increase in iridium production is unlikely,” the agency said, adding that production outages, which last occurred in 2021, pose the risk of price hikes. Scandium is mostly mined in China and Russia, but Canada and the Philippines also hold sizeable resources, the agency said. However, setting up extraction capacities for these resources takes years and is contingent on secure long-term demand, which will depend on the prospects of a functioning international hydrogen industry, geologist Christoph Hilgers from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT
) said. “Germany might be a large industrialised country. But you don’t open new mines for a single country,” Hilgers argued. Alternative electrolysis procedures rely on nickel, of which Russia and China are the main suppliers. Other hydrogen production procedures, such as pyrolysis, are being developed, but could only replace a small fraction of electrolysis-based production in a large-scale green hydrogen production industry, says the article.
Raw material supply for the construction of renewable power installations and other clean energy infrastructure is seen as a potential bottleneck for the energy transition, especially since climate action plans in many countries are set to cause a parallel increase in demand for key resources. Apart from developing alternative construction procedures that reduce reliance on certain materials and suppliers, recycling and greater efficiency are regarded as key levers for reducing the risk of supply bottlenecks.
SEE REPORT LINK: https://preview.redd.it/zzfv58npaz4b1.png?width=798&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3e8fbd385caeceb2cadaa7b2245bf524d84bd4b https://preview.redd.it/y9d5sirraz4b1.png?width=836&format=png&auto=webp&s=4452f3b7f852f89635a3912d14c120fd3c996ed5 https://preview.redd.it/f5omnynuaz4b1.png?width=861&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb5f7a8955e28a401dc502f07ae1ab4290fb8d25 https://preview.redd.it/na9ubl1xaz4b1.png?width=813&format=png&auto=webp&s=b74f93894a2e7a8fc3a7d25b7fc0055def0f423e
JUNE 6, 2023~Example of hydrogen: scarce raw materials are slowing down the energy transition~ Example of hydrogen: scarce raw materials are slowing down the energy transition - Breaking Latest News
Hopes of the energy transition rest on hydrogen, which is produced with electricity from renewable energies. But important raw materials that are required for the process are scarce.
Most people have probably never heard of iridium and SCANDIUM. But both elements are important for the production of hydrogen. However, they are only available to a limited extent.
The example shows how the lack of raw materials endangers the energy transition. Or the other way around: that the farewell to fossil fuels makes other raw materials all the more important.
This is also politically significant, because many of these scarce raw materials have so far come primarily from Russia and China
. This also includes iridium and scandium. https://preview.redd.it/01kgu8vyaz4b1.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=643f5d53f617eb8b7dc04c699b67cfaf4917f61c
The energy transition is about saying goodbye to fossil fuels. Energy
should be won so that less or none climate-damaging gases
like CO₂ are released. But the faster the conversion of the energy supply picks up, the clearer it becomes that the use of wind, sun or hydrogen
many, often scarce, raw materials are needed. The farewell to fossil energy makes other raw materials more important. This has economic and political consequences. The example of the elements iridium and scandium for the production of hydrogen makes it clear why this is so.
Because with the desired significant expansion of hydrogen production, there is a risk of a shortage of raw materials, rising prices and new dependencies on a few export countries – above all Russia and China
. According to experts, to counteract this, in addition to a lot of research and development, more recycling and mining are necessary – which, however, is not neutral for the environment.
Hydrogen is to gradually replace fossil fuels such as natural gas in Germany. Hydrogen can be produced by breaking down water into hydrogen and oxygen. The process is called electrolysis.
This requires electricity. If this electricity is generated with renewable energies, we are talking about green hydrogen.
Hydrogen can be a climate-friendly energy source if the electricity required for production is generated in an environmentally friendly manner.Graphic: F. Bökelmann, editor: M. Lorenz
There are different forms of electrolysis. Some work with chemical elements such as scandium and iridium, which are in short supply. According to Study by the German Raw Materials Agency (Dera)
the demand for scandium could be around 24 tons in 2040 – that would be more than two and a half times as much as the amount produced in 2018. In the case of iridium, the forecast even assumes that the demand will then be five times the current production at 34 tons.
New dependence on Russia and China
Iridium is currently considered irreplaceable, says Viktoriya Tremareva from Dera. The precious metal is mainly mined in South Africa and Russia as a by-product of platinum and palladium. “A significant increase in iridium production is unlikely,” says Dera. “In the event of production downtime, there can be dramatic price increases – as in 2021.”
Scandium, on the other hand, comes mainly from China. Also followed by Russia, which has ceased to be a trading partner for the West since the attack on Ukraine. Here, however, Dera sees more alternative mining options, for example in Canada and the Philippines.
However, it takes several years to prepare a deposit for production and to make the raw materials available, says Christoph Hilgers from the Institute for Applied Geosciences at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
(KIT). However, companies only invest when demand is long-term. So they looked at how serious the hydrogen intentions are, says Hilgers. It’s not just about the energy transition in Germany, but about global trends. “Germany is a large industrial country. But new deposits are not only opened for one country.”
Although no rare metals are required for alkaline electrolysis, says Maike Schmidt from the Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research in Baden-Württemberg. However, nickel is needed in this process, from which Germany and Europe as a whole obtained around 35 to 50 percent of their imports from Russia before the start of the war in Ukraine. Although there are alternatives, “nickel processing is heavily concentrated in China
. “New geopolitical dependencies can arise from this, which do not represent an acute bottleneck, but must be monitored.”
The scarcity threatens rising prices for raw materials and, as a result, rising costs for the production of hydrogen. “It is currently not possible to foresee the extent to which these increases will take place,” says Schmidt. It is important to use research and development to reduce the use of critical raw materials.
JUNE 9, 2023~Sunak and Biden reach for critical minerals deal in show of unity~
The US and UK will start negotiating a deal immediately to mitigate the impact of the Inflation Reduction Act. https://preview.redd.it/yfmzz7d8dz4b1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=cf5d89a8a793340b485abbd9f12bc782109eb573
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Rishi Sunak and Joe Biden have committed to a cooperation deal on defense and critical minerals as the U.K. prime minister moves away from a post-Brexit vision of unfettered free trade in favor of mutual protection.
The Atlantic Declaration, announced as the two men met in the White House, includes pledges to ease certain trade barriers, strengthen defense industry ties and strike a data protection deal in the face of China’s growing influence.
"The economic relationship between our two countries has never been stronger," Sunak said at a joint White House press conference Thursday. "The relationship is strong — it’s booming — but our agreement today focuses on the particular challenges and opportunities of the moment we’re in."
The two nations have vowed to immediately start negotiating an agreement to mitigate the impact of Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), which prevents nations without a U.S. trade deal from accessing the law’s tax credits and subsidies.
Sunak hailed “a new standard for economic cooperation” after abandoning the full-fat free trade agreement promised in the wake of Brexit, with U.K. officials lauding the new approach as a better response to the challenges posed by Beijing and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Biden has pledged to allow the U.K. access to critical minerals in a similar agreement to that struck by the U.S. with Japan, easing barriers which affected electric vehicle batteries.
The U.S. president signed the IRA into law last August in a bid to reduce the reliance of electric vehicle supply chains on China. The move sparked fears of a withdrawal of investment from car manufacturers in nations without a free trade agreement with the U.S.
But under the terms of the deal, which is yet to be finalized, U.K. electric car makers will be able to get half the $7,500 tax credits available to U.S. companies under the IRA.
“A fundamental change is taking place in terms of international trade," Biden said. "We found out during the pandemic that the reason why we couldn’t build automobiles was that the outfit that we got our semiconductors from in southeast Asia had shut down because of the pandemic. I decided that no longer would we rely on one center of support for any of the things that are needed for economic growth.
“I made it clear to our NATO allies and our partners as well that although we were going to generate, for example, semiconductor capacity here in the United States … that that was available to all of our allies, all of our friends."
Biden has committed to ask Congress to approve the U.K. as a “domestic source” under U.S. defense procurement laws, allowing for greater American investment in British firms.
Work will be carried out to improve the resilience of supply chains and efforts will be stepped up to shut Vladimir Putin’s Russia out of the global civil nuclear market.
The agreement will also include a push for mutual recognition of qualifications for engineers, although this could require state-by-state approval in the U.S.
A deal on data protection will ease burdens for small firms doing transatlantic trade, potentially saving £92 million.
The two nations will also collaborate on key industries — artificial intelligence, 5G and 6G telecoms, quantum computing, semiconductors and engineering biology.
The U.S. confirmed its support for British ambitions to act as a broker on international efforts to ensure the safe development of AI, starting with a summit to be hosted in the U.K. later this year.
BLOOM ENERGY, CUMMINGS & OTHER U.S, Manufacturers are ramping up domestic productions of END Products.
APRIL 2023 ~ Cummins welcomes Biden, touts $1B investment in US facilities as President Biden Visits Future Electrolyzer Manufacturing Facility on Investing in America Tour Cummins welcomes Biden, touts $1B investment in US facilities Manufacturing Dive
Biden’s visit to the Cummins Power Generation plant
in Fridley, Minnesota was part of the White House’s Investing in America tour
The president noted in his remarks
that the new facility allows Cummins to manufacture its hydrogen electrolyzers on U.S. soil. Cummins operates existing hydrogen electrolyzer manufacturing sites in China, Spain and Canada.
“These are the machines that make clean hydrogen, a renewable energy used to power our economy, from clean cars to trucks to steel to cement manufacturing,” Biden said. “But now, thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act with the tax credits for renewable energy, Cummins is going to manufacture these electrolyzers here in America for the first time.”
Like other auto parts manufacturers
, Cummins is utilizing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act to expand its manufacturing operations, Cummins President and CEO Jennifer Rumsey said in the release.
“The historic investments included in those pieces of legislation played a key role in our decision to manufacture products here in the U.S., creating more clean-tech jobs and positively impacting our communities,” Rumsey said in a statement.
In addition to the 100 jobs Cummins is hiring for at the renovated plant, the company will retrain the facility’s current 600 workers to produce the hydrogen electrolyzers, Biden said in his remarks.
The company also announced plans on Monday to invest $452 million toward upgrading its engine plant in Jamestown, New York, to produce fuel-agnostic, low-carbon internal combustion engine platforms for heavy-duty trucks. Cummins introduced the new engine platform in February 2022
FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS & CONCLUSIONS ABOVE!
(Please Scroll down to see earlier Reddit POSTS ON GREEN HYDROGEN & BLOOM ENERGY & ALL RELEVANT NIOCORP POSTS)
AS BLOOM ENERGY, CUMMINGS & OTHER U.S, Manufacturers are ramping up domestic productions of END Products. Bodes well for NIOCORPS CRIITICAL MINERALS IMHO!
GO TEAM NIOCORP! https://preview.redd.it/crfr4qhqcz4b1.png?width=480&format=png&auto=webp&s=ea94d7cb3ee9db693ba18e2ba7241467e4162967
Waiting with many!
2023.06.09 13:32 wardXn 35 day solo itinerary check across western Honshu, Shikoku, Osaka/Kyoto, Kanazawa and Tokyo
Hello, I would like to seek fellow redditors opinions, input and recommendation on how I could better finetune my itinerary better. There's only so much I can think of, and plan as an individual, but with everyone's input and comments I can further refine and enhance the travel experience before I set foot into Japan. Do forgive me in advance for the theorycrafting wall of text.
I know it may be difficult to review the itinerary, so to make the review easier I have broken the itinerary down into specific sub-groups e.g. Shikoku, Kinki etc. Specific questions that I have are bolded.
Thank you in advance for taking your time to provide your opinions!
- 32M, average fitness, solo traveller
- Public transport only (challenge); I have a driver's license but I have not drove a car for god knows how long so I would prefer not to test it against the green hills of Shikoku
- Interest: anime (select few), experience autumn/nature, visiting secluded spots, and just trying random stuff
- JP language skill: rudimentary at best (N4), but I will not shy away from speaking in simple, broken japanese or use a translator to communicate. Reading/interpreting kanji is not a problem (in general).
- Visit history: Visited twice (once to Hokkaido for ~8 days, and once toKyoto and Osaka for 8 days
- Will probably travel around with a (slightly) oversized luggage at ~166cm (A+B+C), that’s the only one I have with me. This will be a problem on the Shinkansen (but hopefully not so much on sightseeing trains/limited expresses).
- Will be visiting during (almost) peak autumn at 11 November, and will depart on the 16th of December
- Jet lag is unlikely to be a problem (1h time difference), but nevertheless I will maintain a low tempo on the first day to acclimatize to the environment
- Only thing firmed as of now is the air ticket, everything else is up in the air.
- I like planning/min-maxing to some degree, though I recognize that I may not fulfill all objectives during the trip and I am totally ok with that [its just a guideline or framework to give the holiday some structure, that’s all.] FWIW, I personally like traveling at a high tempo pace like some japanese travel show do (e.g. ローカル路線バス乗り継ぎの旅)
- Experience Shikoku in autumn (specifically the views at Iya Valley) and in other prefectures (thus making nature sightseeing more of a priority this time round)
- Experience Kanazawa for anime stuff
- Experience the Shimanami Kaido in full (including any sightseeing spots in between the 6 island chains)
- Bonus - try as many sightseeing trains as possible.
- Bonus - if weather, time and schedule permits, try skiing as an option in Nagano.
- Bonus - stay in as many onsen ryokans as possible, without breaking the bank.
Locked-in prefectures [i.e. I will definitely go to those prefectures no matter what]:
- Shikoku (as per above objective)
- Hiroshima (because its on the opposite end of the Shimanami Kaido)
- Kanazawa (for anime related reason)
- Tokyo (that is my starting and end point so it has to be included by default)
All other prefectures are basically float
i.e. I am open to consider dropping said itinerary for something else based on your suggestion that aligns with my preferences/interest. Most of the other locations I added are prefectures that are often next to each other, or well-connected (apart from the initial Tokyo Kagawa jump via Sunrise Seto/Shinkansen).
Wait-list prefectures (prefectures that I want to go, but I don’t think I can realistically fit in without dropping other locations):
- Snow skiing at Nagano (depending on how cooperative the weather is in early-ish December (would 2 days be sufficient?))
- Ehime, Kochi expansion [spend 1-3 more days]
- Izu Peninsula (~2 days, via Saphir Odoriko)
- Nagoya + lower Nagano (Kiso Valley) (~3 days)
- Ishikawa expansion [1 extra day at Kaga]
I am open to dropping a few days in Tokyo/Osaka etc to make that trade off [currently kept 3 days free for further development]. Alternatively, if the planning can be better optimized based on your inputs I might be able to do one of those without compromising on the base set. I would like to hear your opinion on what locations you would drop in the itinerary to make time for one of the above.
General planning philosophy:
- My itineary adopts a breadth approach (cover as much area as I can humanely possible without rushing/touch-and-go) as opposed to depth (i.e. spending much more time within Shikoku than what I allocated); though I would be open to considering more days at selected locations if you have strong recommendations. My thought is to experience how different autumn is at various parts of the country (if possible), and maybe winter too (to a certain degree).
- Due to the nature of my travel, I note that luggage logistics is a critical consideration when moving between prefectures; my thought is to park that luggage at the next hotel as quickly as possible so that I can free myself for sightseeing within the vicinity, or leave the luggage at the hotel after I check out until I am ready to travel to the next location. I will need to send (quite a fair bit of) emails to the hotels to confirm on this prior to booking.
- I will attempt to minimize transit time between prefectures to no more than 2~3 hours a day to avoid having excessively long transport days (except the initial Tokyo Kagawa jump).
- Because of the long trip, I will also need to factor a bit of downtime at night for administrative stuff (e.g. catching up a little bit on work, laundry etc).
--------- Shikoku (~7 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- I will need to exploit Limited Express trains as much as possible to minimize downtime between the 4 prefectures. Fortunately, for the most part these train frequencies are almost hourly, thus missing one train isnt too deadly consequence-wise.
- The transfer between Kochi and Ehime [Matsuyama] is oddly quicker via express bus as opposed to trains (!)
- For Kochi, my opinion is that it is best explored on car instead of public transport [it’s a really wide prefecture]; I feel that 1 day may not do it justice, but it is probably adequate for exploring the city centre as a whole.
- There's a fair bit of uncertainties while planning this leg so I would deeply appreciate any advice you may have.
- This current iteration is unable to weave in the Shikoku Mannaka Sennen Monogatari sightseeing train [四国まんなか千年ものがたり] ; if you people think its something not to be missed do let me know and I will reshuffle my timetable as such.
Day 0: Tokyo Kagawa (Sunrise Seto) [Saturday, 11 Nov]
- Touch down at Narita at 1720hours
- Transfer to Tokyo Station via NEX or Skyliner
- Settle administrative matters at the Midori-no-Maruguchi (e.g. get all the booked tickets etc from JR Pass, for Shinkansen and all other sightseeing trains) at Tokyo Station.
- IF Sunrise Seto ticket is obtained via the JR West portal booking, chill till 2200 and take Sunrise Seto to reach Kagawa (Takamatsu) at 0700 the next day. Try to snag the ticket online (likely via the japanese portal since there's no option to buy Solo Deluxe through the english/international website. Otherwise, compromise and go for Single)
- IF Sunrise Seto ticket is NOT obtained, proceed to take the furthest possible Shinkansen westwards (probably Okayama) and rest for the night.
Day 1: Kagawa (Takamatsu) [Sunday, 12 Nov]
- Chill around Takamatsu. Drop luggage at coin locker OR the hotel (near JR Takamatsu ideally)
- Look at whats left of Takamatsu Castle en route to the port.
- Day trip to Naoshima or Teshima to visit the art museums (Chichu Art Museum, Lee Ufan Museum etc).
- Ritsuin Garden in the evening (closes 1830)
- Find an eatery with Sanuki Udon for dinner if possible.
Day 2: Kagawa (Kotohira) Tokushima (Iya Valley) [Monday, 13 Nov]
- Morning trip from Takamatsu to Kotohira (either via JR or Kotoden). Visit Kotohiragu [includes inner shrine] and Kanamaruza Theater
- Return to Kotohira to pick up luggage, transit to Oboke via Limited Express Shimanto [Takamatsu Tadotsu Oboke]
- Retire at a local hotel around Oboke. If time permits, take the chance to explore around Oboke Gorge itself.
Day 3: Tokushima (Iya Valley) [Tuesday, 14 Nov] [Post-research note: I realized that there is NO public transport to Mount Tsurugi on a weekday. I will have to rent a taxi direct to Mount Tsurugi, make the 'climb', then thereafter take the taxi down to the other attractions. I am inclined to just go full hog on the private taxi and rent it (almost the whole day, probably 7~8 hours for 4300yen/hour) to save the trouble. Otherwise, I will need to hike downhill which can be rather rough since its just a single lane road (looking at nearly 10++ km) so I think it wise not to penny pinch in the interest of both time and safety.]
Spend the day at Iya Valley.
- Take a taxi after breakfast to zip to Mount Tsurugi and speedrun it to the mountain peak (aka using the chairlift to speedrun a good chunk of the mountain) about 2.5 hours ~ 3 hours as per the Iya Valley guide
- Taxi from Mount Tsurugi chairlift down to Oku-Iya Niju Kazuraashi and cross it (~1 hour estimate)
- Taxi down to visit the mannequins/scarecrows at Nagoro Village (~3km downhill from Oku-Iya). (~1 hour estimate)
- Check out the Peeing Boy Statue (~0.5 hour estimate [its just looking at the statue that is overlooking the entire gorge is it not?])
- Cross the outer vine bridge Iya-no-Kazurabashi (~1 hour estimate)
- Taxi back to Oboke, and retire for the day (~0.5 hour estimate, thus looking at about ~8 hours taxi rental total, with some leeway for lunch break)
Day 4: Tokushima (Iya Valley) Kochi (Kochi) [Wednesday, 15 Nov]
- Transit from Iya Valley [Oboke] to Kochi via Limited Express Shimanto (again) after breakfast. (~1 hour transit)
- Park luggage at hotel [ideally near JR Kochi Station], then proceed to mill around Kochi, visiting places such as Kochi Castle [高知城] and Harimaya Bridge[はりまや橋]
- Transit to Sakamoto Ryoma Memorial Museum [高知県立坂本龍馬記念館] via local bus which is also near Katsumatsura Beach incidentally. Chill at Katsumatsura Beach in the evening
- Return to JR Kochi, dinnesupper at Hirome Market (ideally to try out Kochi's speciality seared bonito). [is visiting the market more preferable during lunch OR dinner?]
Day 5: Kochi (Kochi) Ehime (Imabari) [Thursday, 16 Nov]
- Complete any remaining items in Kochi in the morning, then transit to Imabari via train (Kochi Tadotsu Imabari), via Limited Express Shimanto (yet again!) and Ishidzuchi**[TBC: this might be better done via highway bus instead which is faster at ~2-3 hours]**
- Drop luggage at Imabari for the next 2 days, either at Sunrise Itoyama OR Cycle no Ie. [both are well positioned for the Shimanami Kaido, and are also one of the selected hotels eligible for the Sagawa luggage transfer.] Ideally done just around lunch time, so that there's still the better half of the day to explore Imabari.
- Spend the remainder of the day visiting Imabari Castle (closes 1700) and Towel Museum (slightly out of the way) (closes 1800) [TBC: I note this place is quite out of the way from Imabari itself, even the JP website suggests taking a taxi (!) there from the nearby train station. Might have to drop this).
- Attempt to try some Ehime-related food specialties e.g. Taimeshi (Sea Bream), Ehime oranges, Champon for the next 2 days
Day 6: Ehime (Matsuyama / Imabari) [Friday, 17 Nov]
- Take the Limited express train Ishidzuchi to Matsuyama day tripping. (~1h one-way).
- Explore Matsuyama Castle, and the nearby Matsuyama Ropeway Shopping Street
- Visit Shiki Memorial Museum
- Visit Dogo Onsen [and attempt to soak in the waters if possible].
- Also consider looking at Ishiteji (石手寺) beside Dogo Onsen.
- Bonus: Subject to train schedule, if possible, attempt to secure tickets for the Iyonada Sightseeing Train (伊予灘物語), Futami leg [双海ふたみ 編] , and also visit JR Shimonada Station (JR下灘駅) at the same time.
- Bonus: visit Yawatahama Port where the movie Suzume took reference from,
- Return to Imabari via the same Limited express Ishidzuchi and retire for the night.
Day 7: Ehime (Imabari) Hiroshima (Shinamani Kaido) [Saturday, 18 Nov]
I am of the opinion that 1 day in Shimanami Kaido is adequate if I attempt just the main route which is about 80km [as a test run, I did 70km and finished it within 6-7 hours with lunch breaks included]. For now I will plan for two full days, however should I truncate it down to one day later, I will add an extra day to either explore Matsuyama or Okayama.
- Start off at Sunrise Itoyama [watch the sunrise, have breakfast here, cafeteria opens at 0700, rental opens at 0800] OR Cycle no Ie. Do paperwork to send luggage over to the next accomodation via Sagawa.
- I will (probably) follow the recommended 'extended' route on Cycle no Ie's website and do the following:
- Take the west coast for Oshima (~13km) and cross to Hakatajima, with possible stop on:
- Mount Kiro Observatory Point [I am aware that there's a steep incline so this would be contingent on my physical/mental status by then].
- Nagahama Beach
- Take the coastal route for Hakatajima (~17km) and cross to Omishima and enjoy the coastal scenery
- Take the coastal route (again) for Omishima (~41km) (or lesser depending on how I'm feeling at that point) , with possible stop on:
- -TBC: Okunoshima (there is apparently a ferry route to the well-known rabbit island via Omishima port. Not sure if anyone else have tried this particular route and if this is a better approach than going through Tadano-umi (though I would acknowledge that there's historical stuff to visit in nearby Takehara), and I would not be able to buy rabbit food in advance).[Based on Google Earth estimate, its about 3km for the entire island loop - seems doable within 2 hours to tour the poison gas museum with a bike and pet some rabbits).
- Oyamazumi Shrine Treasure Museum
- End the day at WAKKA (Omishima) OR Guesthouse NEST / Soil Setoda (Ikuchijima) just beside Kousanji / The Hill of Hope (closes 1700). If possible, visit before closing, otherwise defer to next day.
- Try the ice cream at Dolce at Ikuchijima if possible.
- Bonus: if for some reason I am still ahead of time at this juncture (<1500), proceed to finish Innoshima and Mukaishima, then take a ferry to backtrack to Wakka/Soil Setoda or cycle back (last boat is ~1700) and rest; however, the next day I will zip straight to Onomichi via ferry after breakfast.
-------- Hiroshima + Yamaguchi (~4 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- Onomichi is a pretty good base to jump to Okayama to explore Okayama, Kurashiki or Tomonoura with the Shinkansen accessibility, but it is impossible to cover them all within a single day. If I finish the Shimanami Kaido within a single day or finish it early on the second day, I will have that extra time to visit those.
- There's another sightseeing train etSETOra from Onomichi to Hiroshima but it only operates on Monday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. For now the schedule could fit the train timetable pretty nicely.
- Would anyone suggest visiting Miyajima in the morning or in the evening? This would help me determine the order for the Kintaikyo Bridge/Miyajima day trip. Watching the sunset at either destination is pretty good in my books.
Day 8: Hiroshima (Shinamani Kaido Onomichi) [Sunday, 19 Nov]
- Continue from Ikuchijima towards Innoshima and Mukaishima (~18km) via the western coast route after breakfast, with possible stops on the following areas:
- Innoshima: Innoshima Flower Centre, Shimanami Beach [open to more suggestions]
- Mukaishima : there seems to be a lot of brunch places like Willows Nursery etc, soak the view at Mukaishima Rest Park [TBC: open to more suggestions]
Ideally reach Onomichi just around lunch or earlier. Chill for the rest of the day, and if I'm still up for it, explore Onomichi, including but not limited to:
- Exploring the cat alley
- Visit the exhibits at Onomichi City Museum of Art
- Consider walking to Senkoji and Onomichi Hondori Shopping Street
- Look into trying Onomichi-style ramen.
Retire at a guesthouse/hotel near JR Onomichi that I have forwarded the luggage to.
Day 9: Hiroshima (Onomichi, Takehara+Kure OR Tomonoura OR Okayama) Downtown Hiroshima) [Monday, 20 Nov]
- Mill around Onomichi in the morning (if not done yesterday), with a side trip to EITHER Takehara/Kure OR Okayama/Kurashiki OR Tomonoura (choose one):
- Takehara: stroll along the historical townscape [and look if they have any Tamayura-related merch], Okunoshima (if not done during the Shimanami Kaido leg / Kure: look into trying Kure curry/Niku-jaga and visit the Yamato Museum
- Okayama: Okayama Castle (zip via Shinkansen) / Kurashiki : Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter
- Tomonoura: stroll along the townscape during the day (zip via Shinkansen, transfer to local bus)
- Return to Onomichi (no later than 1400), board the etSETOra sightseeing train at 1437, and zip to Hiroshima. Enjoy the sunset along the coastline.
- Retire for the night at Hiroshima proper, probably near JR Hiroshima OR the bus terminal. If time permits, take a gander along the streets and see what takes me from there.
Day 10: Hiroshima (Downtown Hiroshima) [Tuesday, 21 Nov]
Spend the day surveying Hiroshima proper.
- Peace Memorial Park (平和記念公園) and Atomic Bomb Dome
- Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims (国立広島原爆死没者追悼平和祈念館)
- Hiroshima Castle
- Orizuru Tower (おりづるタワー)
- Shukkeien (縮景園)
- Optional: Mazda Museum / Kure (if not done the previous day)
- Try to source for Hiroshima-specific food: Okonomiyaki, Dandan Noodles
Day 11: Hiroshima (with a day trip to Yamaguchi) [Wednesday, 22 Nov]
- Daytrip to Yamaguchi [Shin-Iwakuni] to visit Kintaikyo Bridge via Shinkansen. Also stop by the nearby Iwakuni Castle.
- Try Tonosama Sushi at Iwakuni if possible.
- Take the local train back to Miyajimaguchi and take the boat to Itsukushima.Take the time to stroll around the island and perhaps watch the sunset at the torii gate.
- Exit back to Hiroshima via boat to Hiroshima Port direct, and transit back to hotel.
-------- Shimane + Tottori (4 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- Matsue becomes the main jump point for Shimane just because of the subsidized highway bus from Hiroshima, and ease of access towards Tottori later. There's no direct train between Hiroshima and Izumo/Matsue (!).
- Tottori is really wide size-wise, to the point that it feels more efficient to have two separate hotels in two nights (Kurayoshi/Misasa Onsen + downtown Tottori) rather than one hotel for two nights (i.e. downtown Tottori). Could be just me making excuses to get into an onsen ryokan however.
- Is there anything interesting at Yonago (Tottori) that I should take note of? Based on my initial survey nothing in particular pops up (other than the Tottori Prefectural Flower Park).
- Skipping Tottori Castle since it doesn’t seem to be interesting at first glance. Any other interesting things to at Tottori downtown (or nearby)?
Day 12: Hiroshima Shimane (Matsue) [Thursday, 23 Nov]
- Make good use of the 500yen highway bus from Hiroshima to Matsue. (3.5 hours transit). Fortunately the frequency is not too bad (7-8 buses per day, looking at 0800 departure or later); if there are still outstanding places to visit in Hiroshima I will visit them in the morning.
- Check in at a hotel near JR Matsue, and proceed to trawl around Matsue with whatever daylight is left. (TBC: am considering taking a few stops down to Tamatsukuri Onsen 玉造温泉 or Matsue-shinjoko Onsen instead of the typical hotel. Does anyone have any positive experiences there?)
- Attempt to spend the afternoon at the Adachi Museum of Art. Local train to Yasugi, transfer to free shuttle.
- Chill off in downtown Matsue for the night. Prowl for Shimane-specific food such as Naniwa Zushi (浪花寿司), Shijimi clams (しじみ), Izumo soba, Izumo Zenzai (出雲ぜんざい).
- Bonus: visit the Tottori Prefectural Flower Park for the winter Hanakairo Flower Illumination at Yonago at night [which is just beside Matsue. Free shuttle bus at Yonago bus terminal].
Day 13: Shimane (Izumo / Matsue) [Friday, 24 Nov]
- Day trip from Matsue to Izumo. (JR Matsue JR Izumo, swap to Ichibata local rail to Izumotaisha-mae)
- Take a stop at Izumo Taisha, as well as the nearby Shimane Museum of Ancient Izumo (島根県立古代出雲歴史博物館)
- After lunch, return to JR Matsue and proceed to Yushien Garden (由志園) via bus. Enjoy the sunset over the garden.
- Stop by Matsue Castle on the way back.
Day 14: Shimane (Matsue) Tottori (Kurayoshi) [Saturday, 25 Nov]
- Transfer from Matsue to Kurayoshi in the morning via Super Matsukaze Limited Express (~1h).
- Settle down luggage at Misasa Onsen, then proceed to hike up Mitokusan Sanbutsuji Temple (三仏寺). Cater extra time just in case I have to wait for another fellow to pop up to climb in pairs. Estimated climb time excluding wait is about 2-3 hours both ways?
- Excess time to be spent sauntering Misasa Onsen and its nearby area such as the Nijisseiki Pear Museum [二十世紀梨記念館（なしっこ館)] and Kurayoshi Historical Quarter.
- Retire at Misasa Onsen for the night. Bonus: watch the constellations at night at Misasa Onsen on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 2100JST. Current plan does not fall within those 3 weekdays
- Bonus: take a short detour to Conan Town (postnote: not a big fan of the show).
Day 15: Tottori (Kurayoshi Tottori) [Sunday, 26 Nov]
- Transfer from Kurayoshi to Tottori (~35minutes transfer) in the morning, and proceed to tour around Tottori.
- Drop luggage, take a local bus to Tottori Sand Dunes, and visit the nearby Sand Museum.
- Transfer northwards to Uradome Coast via local bus and spend the remainder of the day there. Watch the sunset over the coast.
- Return to downtown Tottori, stroll around and call it a night.
----------- Hyogo, Kyoto, Osaka , Nara, Mie (10 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- Kinosaki Onsen is intentionally designed to be a slow-paced leg to recover [and also to make time to enjoy the onsens].
- The limited express train between Kinosaki Onsen and Osaka stops by Himeji thus I thought of resting a night there instead of doing day trips via Osaka.
- Osaka itinerary does look sparse but that is in large part because I have already visited most of them in the past. Nevertheless, I would like to experience how different it is in autumn compared to summer [based on those few destinations that I loved going previously].
- I have kept one float day to decompress, OR shift to any of the other prefectures (TBC).
- There are (multiple) special limited express train by Kintetsu; they're not covered by JR pass but nevertheless I would love to ride on those as an experience. The Kintetsu pass covers the basic fare only but based on my preliminary cost estimate, it is still worth getting it.
- Is it feasible to compress Himeji and Kobe to a single day?
- The itineraries for Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Mie are flexible since they're literally beside one another - makes it particularly easy to shift around base on ground situation.
Day 16: Tottori (Tottori) Hyogo (Kinosaki Onsen) [Monday, 27 Nov]
- Settle any outstanding sightseeing spots in the morning if required in Tottori, then transfer to Kinosaki Onsen via the Sanin Line.
- Make a pitstop at Amarube ('Sky Station') and marvel at the engineering work.
- Deposit luggage at the ryokan (or put in the coin locker), and stroll around and enjoy Kinosaki Onsen [after all its an onsen town].
- Try to hit as many of the 7 external onsens that are usable. Retire for the night here.
- Optional: go up the ropeway and oversee Kinosaki Onsen in the evening (last ride up ~1630)
- Optional: take a short hike up to Onsenji Temple.
Day 17: Hyogo (Kinosaki Onsen + Northern Kyoto (Amanohashidate) day trip) [Tuesday, 28 Nov]
- Optional: take a (very) early start to the day to Takeda Castle Ruins and witness the 'floating castle' effect in the morning (<0800).
- Day trip to Amanohashidate via ToyookaKyotango Railway. Do the funny bend-down pose on the bench at Amanohashidate View Land, and see how it feels like looking at the world inverted.
- Cross the sandbar and look from the other side (Nariaiji Temple / Kasamatsu Park)
- Select one of three additional side-trips:
- EITHER take a local bus up to Ine to look at the Funaya + sightseeing boat,
- OR local rail down to Maizuru to look at the Maizuru World Brick Museum + eat at the Michi-no-eki;
- OR reverse to Toyooka spend time in the city itself e.g. Izushi Castle Town
- Return to Kinosaki Onsen, and continue experiencing the remainder of the onsens. Retire for the night here. Optional: ride the Aomatsu sightseeing train back to Toyooka.
- Optional: Take a trip to Ankokuji Temple (安国寺) in the evening. Likely to visit post-peak autumn which means less than ideal viewing conditions.
Day 18: Hyogo (Kinosaki Onsen Himeji) [Wednesday, 29 Nov]
- Transit from Kinosaki Onsen to Himeji via Limited Express Hamakaze (~2 hours).
- Deposit luggage at the hotel or the coin lockers at the station, then proceed for sightseeing.
- Walk along the Miyuki Street Shopping District which is en-route to Himeji Castle.
- Himeji Castle sector : Himeji Castle (姫路城), Kokoen (好古園)
- Take a local bus at Himeji Castle to go to Mount Shosha and hike up Engyōji Temple (圓教寺)
- Optional : Stroll along Hyogo Prefectural Museum of History and/or Himeji City Museum of Art which is beside the castle, OR Shosha Handicraft Museum which is just at the foot of Mount Shosha
- Optional: Make a detour to the Japan Toy Museum near Koro station (~30 minutes from JR Himeji). Closes 1700.
- Look for Hyogo-specific food: Kobe beef, steamed pork buns, sobameshi, himeji oden, etc
Retire at Himeji for the night.
Day 19: Hyogo (Himeji Kobe) Osaka (Dotonburi) [Thursday, 30 Nov]
Day trip to Kobe, before continuing further down to Osaka.
- Check out from Himeji, transit further down to Kobe for another stop before Osaka. Place luggage at the holding facility within the Shinkansen station.
- Take a visit to the Earthquake Memorial Museum (人と防災未来センター) to look at the devastation wrought by the 1995 earthquake.
- Stroll along Kobe Harborland (神戸ハーバーランド) and Meriken Park (メリケンパーク) , look at the Kobe Tower since its closed till 2024 for renovation, and look at the damage caused by the earthquake
- Optional: Head westwards to Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art.
- Optional: Hit up the ASICS Sports Museum (アシックススポーツミュージアム)
- Look at the engineering feat that is the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge and the nearby Akashi Kaikyo Bridge Exhibition Center at Maiko. (Suzume no Tojimari)
- Return to Shin-kobe, pick up luggage, and transit to Shin-Osaka via Shinkansen, and then to Dotonburi/Shinsaibashi. End the (long) day in Osaka.
Day 20: Osaka [Friday, 1 Dec]
Osaka Nostalgia (acid) trip, speedrun edition: revisiting places that I want to go again
- Day trip to Mino Park and revisit the waterfall (I loved visiting it previously) via the Hankyu line in the morning.
- Zoom down to the Osaka Aquarium after lunch and walk around it (Minoo Umeda Honmachi Osakako Station).
- From there, race towards Abeno Harukas and watch the sunset/nightview at Abeno Harukas.
- Bonus: revisit Sumiyoshi Taisha if time permits.
- Spend whatever time remains at night at Nipponbashi Denden Town (shops close at ~2000) and Dotonburi (some stores are still open near midnight) and/or Shinsekai (新世界).
Day 21: Osaka (Nara day trip) [Saturday, 2 Dec]
Spend a day in Nara.
- Zoom from Namba to Nara via Kintetsu (note: non-JR)
- Explore Todaiji Temple, Kokufuji Temple, Isuien Garden and Kasuga Taisha.
- Optional: pass by Naramachi (奈良町) on the way back.
- Take the Kintetsu line down to Mount Yoshino. [TBC: subject to whether I am too early or late for the koyo.Based on last year's prediction I am about 1-2 weeks too late. Might swap this out to a Uji day trip instead in Kyoto.). Spend time walking around the Shimo Senbon and Naka Senbon and experience the autumn.
- Transfer back to Osaka. Bonus: take the Blue Symphony back to Osaka instead of the typical train. (non-JR)
Day 22: Osaka (Mie day trip) [Sunday, 3 Dec]
Day trip to Mie.
- Take the Iseshima Liner from Tsuruhashi Station (near Namba/Dotonburi) to Ise. Bonus: take the Hinotori from Osaka to Tsu, then transfer to Mie. (non-JR)
- Hit up Ise Jingu (伊勢神宮) [both inner and outer] and Okage Yokocho (おかげ横丁)
- Try to eat Matsuaka Beef or Ise Udon for lunch.
- Head westwards to Futamiokitama Shrine (二見興玉神社) / Meotoiwa Rocks; and if further time permits, go to Toba for the Ama Viewing Platform.
- Take the returning Shimakaze Limited Express train back to Osaka (note: only one train at 1630; if this train is missed, change to normal express trains). (non-JR)
- Retreat back to Osaka for the night. Consider doing any other night activities in Osaka if time, and body permits.
Day 23: Osaka ('north' Kyoto day trip) [Monday, 4 Dec]
(north) Kyoto day trip.
- Take a stop at the Kyoto Railway Museum. Optional: also consider heading to To-ji Gojunoto first if I reach Kyoto way early before 10am.
- Walk back to Kyoto station, and take a bus northwards to Kyoto Manga Museum.
- Hop on the bus direct from the Manga Museum to Kinkakuji. [bus 15]
- Select one of two side-trips:
- EITHER head westwards to Arashiyama (note: already visited once in the summer but I still think it nice to visit in autumn/winter this time round). Bonus: experience sunset along the Togetsukyo Bridge.
- OR head eastwards to Higashiyama (closes 1700), Philosopher's path etc (did not visit these in my past trip here so there's the 'new' factor, but it is going to be a physically taxing day. Also, most likely will reach here nearing evening i.e. closing time thus there's a limit to how much I can visit realistically).
Whichever choice, return back to Osaka for the night. Look out for Kyoto-specific food such as Yudofu, Saba Sushi, Warabi Mochi, Nishin Soba (にしんそば) etc.
Day 24: Osaka ('south' Kyoto day trip) [Tuesday, 5 Dec]
(south) Kyoto day trip edition (mainly Uji and Fushimi).
- Zip from Osaka to Kyoto via Keihan to Uji Station.
- Spend the better half of the morning in Uji.
- Visit the Byōdō-in and the nearby Tonoshima and Tachibana Island.
- Hike up to the Daikichiyama Observation Deck to oversee Uji as a whole. On the way down, explore Ujigami Shrine.
- Take the chance to buy some Uji tea as gifts to relatives. Have lunch along the Omotesando Road.
- Head further northwards to Fushimi, and do another hike up Fushimi Inari. (Note: visited once in the past but I liked the experience thus I would like to do it again.) Bonus: if its done in the evening.
Head back to Osaka and retire for the night. Consider doing any other night activities in Osaka if time, and body permits.
Day 25: Osaka (wildcard) [Wednesday, 6 Dec]
Spare day to do whatever I feel like doing OR reallocate this to another prefecture. Intentionally left blank for later planning
------------- Kanazawa, Gifu+ (4 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- Is it likely for the skiing season to open around 9~10 December at Shiga Kogen or Nozawa Onsen? Would very much like to try skiing for fun, but am uncertain if the snow condition would be satisfactory by then. Some of the skiing website indicates that these two destinations are usually the first to open. I would like to seek advise on this if possible [never skiied before].
- As an additional question to point 1, is 2 days adequate just to get a flavor on skiing?
- Kanazawa is a pretty solid jump point to Shirakawago/Takayama via express buses (~1 to 2 hour one way).
- My initial planning considered going to Kurobe Gorge (Toyama) but apparently the railways are closed from December onwards. Please correct me if I am mistaken.
- Another sightseeing train in Kanazawa that I can fit in nicely in my current plans (花嫁のれん), runs on Mon/Fri/Sat/Sun.
Day 26: Osaka Ishikawa (Kanazawa (Kanazawa cityside)) [Thursday, 7 Dec]
- Zip from Osaka to Kanazawa via Limited Express Thunderbird in the early morning (~3hours; ideally the 0740 or 0810 service). Drop luggage at the hotel near JR Kanazawa and explore the cityside.
- Have lunch at the Omicho Market (近江町市場), OR at Higashi Chaya District.
- Stroll around Kanazawa Castle (金沢城, Kanazawajō) and the nearby Kenrokuen (兼六園) / Seisonkaku Villa (成巽閣, Seisonkaku) .
- Consider visiting one or more of the nearby museums if possible:
- D.T. Suzuki Museum OR
- National Crafts Museum OR
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art
- Optional: Head southwards to Myoryuji Temple + Nishi Chaya District.
- Optional: Head northwards to Higashi Chaya District (if not done for lunch).
Any outstanding spots not completed today, to be rolled over to the next 2 days (if possible).
- Retire in Kanazawa for the night. Be on the lookout for Kanazawa-specific food: Gold-leaf ice cream, oden, hanton rice
- Optional: have a stay at Yuwaku Onsen for at least one night for anime-related reasons. (Hanasaku Iroha)
Day 27: Ishikawa (Kanazawa cityside) / Gifu (Shirakawago, Takayama) [Friday, 8 Dec]
- Day trip to Shiwakawago and Takayama via Nohi bus (non-JR, ~1h). Grab the morning bus express bus to Shirakawago and explore the place in the morning. Experience early snowfall (?) there. Optional: visit Ainokura on the way towards Shirakawago.
- Take another express bus down to Takayama for lunch (~1h travel time).
- Explore what Takayama has to offer. Stroll along the old town near the bus terminal and visit the Takayama Jinya. If time permits, stroll along the Higashiyama Walking Course.
- Optional: pay a visit to Hida Folk Village.
- Return to Kanazawa via Hida Limited Express to Toyama Shinkansen to Kanazawa, OR take the same Nohi express bus directly back (non-JR).
- Retire at Kanazawa for the night. Last express bus from Takayama to Kanazawa is 1630, arrive at 1845. Alternatively, head northwards to Toyama via JR and transfer to Kanazawa.
Day 28: Ishikawa (Kanazawa cityside / outskirts) [Saturday, 9 Dec]
Side trip to Wakura Onsen / Nanao for anime-related sightseeing. (Insomanics after Class, Hanasaku Iroha
- Zoom from Kanazawa up to Wakura Onsen/Nanao via Limited Express Noto Kagaribi. Do some sightseeing related to Insomanics after Class and Hanasaku Iroha.
- Do some train spotting with two anime along the Noto Railways. Stop at Nishigishi station for some sightseeing. (non-JR)
- Return to Kanazawa in the evening from Wakura Onsen via the sightseeing train Hanayomenoren [花嫁のれん, last train 1630).
- End the night at Kanazawa.
Day 29: Ishikawa (wildcard) [Sunday, 10 Dec]
Spare day to do whatever I feel like doing OR reallocate this to another prefecture. Intentionally left blank for later planning
-------------- Tokyo (~6 days)
Specific thoughts while planning:
- Specific interest to target: anime/vtuber stuff, music (piano in particular), bookstores etc.
- This is the point in time I should go ham on souvenier purchase if I have not done so. I'll probably get an extra cardboard box or duffel bag to lug with me to the airport to store extra stuff.
- Would like to seek recommendation on where I should set my base for the 5~6 days here. For now I am planning to pit at Ginza, subject to availability and cost. My thought is that as long as its along the Yamanote line everything rolls I suppose.
- Hard pass on Golden Gai on the Shunjuku leg (I do not drink).
- There's way too many to list in terms of what I would like to do in Tokyo, but I have listed items that are of particular interest to me first within the available time frame. If you have strong opinions on specific locations do let me know.
Day 30: Ishikawa (Kanazawa) Tokyo (Ginza) [Monday, 11 Dec]
- Zip from Kanazawa to Tokyo via the Hoririku Shinkansen in the morning (just north of two hours). (TBC : If I can optimize my schedule better, I can try squeezing two days here for a stop at Nozawa Onsen / Shiga Kogen (Nagano) for a short ski experience).
- Deposit luggage at one of the Ginza hotels (TBC: subject to cost; might swap for another location later on)
- Explore ('south') Tokyo with the remainder of the day.
- Marvel at the architecture that is the Tokyo Station and its surrounding.
- Visit the Imperial Palace.
- Head south towards the Mori Art Museum (closes 2200)
- End the night with a stop at Tokyo Tower (closes 2230).
Day 31: Tokyo (Shibuya, Shinjuku and Nakano) [Tuesday, 12 Dec]
Explore ('west') Tokyo, namely Shibuya, Shinjuku and Nakano.
- Start off with an early day visit to Meji Shrine / Yoyogi Park.
- Head up to Shinjuku. Spend the remainder of the morning and lunch exploring Kabukicho, Hanazono Shrine and Omoide Yokochō (ideally have lunch here). Also make a pit stop at Kinokuniya's flagship store at Shinjuku.
- Head northwards to Nakano Broadway and trawl for anime goods for several hours (closes ~1900)
- Head south down back to Shibuya and experience the crossing in peak night condition. Walk around and soak in the atmosphere. Optional: stop by the Ishibashi music store at Shibuya (closes 2000).
- Cap off the night and look at the night view at Shibuya Sky (closes 2230). Zip back to the hotel at Ginza.
Day 32: Tokyo (Akibahara, Asakusa and Sky Tree) [Wednesday, 13 Dec]
- Kick off the day with a morning visit to Asakusa (i.e. Sensoji).
- Transit over to Tokyo Skytree to watch the Tokyo cityscape in the day.
- Trawl around Akibahara for the afternoon. (Animate, Sega claw machines, etc).
- Also stop by Ochanomizu for sightseeing (Suzume no Tojimari)
- Zip back to the hotel for the night. If time permits, stop by the two flagship music stores along Ginza: Yamaha Ginza and Yamano Ginza. Also, visit Itoya Ginza (stationary store).
Day 33: Tokyo (Kamakura day trip OR Ikebukuro) [Thursday, 14 Dec]
EITHER take a day trip Kamakura, OR explore northern Tokyo (Ikebukuro)
- Make a detour to Used Tyre Market Sagamihara Store to experience the retro vending machines. Then head southwards to Enoshima.
- Look at the giant Buddha statue and stroll along Hasedera.
- Take the Enoden to Enoshiima and explore the island.
- Take the JR back to Ginza and retire for the night.
Tokyo (Ikebukuro leg):
- Visit Otome Road for otaku related stuffs.
- Trawl the usual suspects such as Bic Camera etc.
- Make a stop at the Mejiro Gardens.
- Visit the Waseda International House of Literature (The Haruki Murakami Library) at Waseda University.
Day 34: Tokyo (wildcard) [Friday, 15 Dec]
Spare day to do whatever I feel like doing OR reallocate this to another prefecture. Intentionally left blank for later planning
Day 35: Tokyo Home [Saturday, 16 Dec]
- Contemplate life at the hotel, doing whatever I feel like for the morning and early afternoon. Bonus: have an early breakfast at Tsukiji Market in the morning if staying at Ginza.
- Clear any last minute administrative matter (if any), or do (very) last minute sightseeing/buying. Most likely limited to Ginza and Akibahara.
- Get a nice lunch omakase to cap it off if possible. (taking recommendations if anyone has one, ideally meat/beef centric instead of just sushi).
- Head off to Narita from Tokyo Station via NEX just after lunch at 1430 1530 to Narita, flight at 1830.
If you're still reading up to this point, here's my own personal ramblings/thoughts on JR pass usage:
I have thought of two ways of doing this for the first 21 days:
a. easy-mode : just get 21 days JR global pass before the price hike at 60450 yen, OR b. hard-mode: get a 7 day JR global pass (to cover the NEX fees, the basic fee on the Sunrise Seto to Shikoku, as well as limited express trains within Shikoku) (29650) + 5 days for JR Okayama Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass (15000) + 4 days for JR Sanin Okayama Area Pass + 5 days for JR Kansai Wide Area Pass (10000) for a total of 59230.
The initial conclusion was to go with option A since that reduces the administrative burden, but I realized the individual passes do have its own perk which truimphs over the global JR pass. For instance, the Sanin Okayama Area Pass provides a (minor) discount for the Adachi Museum of Art; the Kansai Wide Pass covers the Kyotango route between Kinosaki Onsen and Amanohashidate which the global JR pass does not cover, JR Okayama Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass covers JR buses within Hiroshima for free, therefore I am inclined to go with the hell option (option B) as it stands.
For the remaining 14 days, I could also get the global 14 day JR pass at 47250 yen but it is not worth it at all, because I will be relying largely on Kintetsu for the Osaka/Kyoto/Nara/Mie leg which the JR pass most certainly does not cover.
- For the Osaka/Nara/Mie/Kyoto leg, I intend to make good use of a mix of both local metro and the Kintetsu rail pass for 5 days (4900). If I do exploit Kintetsu's limited express train to its fullest, I should be able to save money by buying the pass. The Osaka Amazing Pass at 2600yen a day does not make financial sense for me this time round, given how little I am exploring within Osaka.
- For the Osaka Kanazawa, Shirakawago and Takayama leg, the preferred pass of choice is the Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass over the global JR pass, in large part because this pass fully absorbs the Nohi highway bus fees (which can rack up quite a lot at ~8000yen for a return trip between Kanazawa and Shirakawago/Takayama). Also this absorbs the Thunderbird fee. One major issue with my current plan is that it does not cover Wakura Onsen nor the sightseeing train.
- For the final Kanazawa Tokyo leg, the preferred choice is the Horuriku Arch Pass that covers the direct Shinkansen back to Tokyo, and the NEX fees to Narita when I depart from Tokyo. Will only break even with the pass at best unless I make a stop at Nagano.
So all in all, there's quite little incentive to get the global JR pass after I worked out my schedule, apart from the initial 7 days for the Sunrise Seto jump which the All Shikoku Pass will not cover.
Through the hodge-podge of multiple area passes, it works out to around 102890 yen for the whole trip of 35 days, contrast with 107700 yen for a 21 + 14 global JR pass. While there's a minor cost saving doing the hard way which sweetens the deal, the additional minor perks associated with the area passes sells it for me, as I would had to pay more out of pocket to cover non-JR pass buses/rails and such which would add up to much greater cost than I would had anticipated. Also, if I did this trip post-price hike in October, the calculus becomes a no-brainer: avoid the global JR pass like the plague.
Thank you very much for your opinions, suggestions and advice in advance!
submitted by wardXn
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 12:07 TheGeekyZoologist Jurassic World! The Hegemony of Biosyn (Dominion rewrite) - Act V (final post)
Acts I to IV are available in my previous posts.
Act V: Queenbreaker Returning home
Claire and Owen fly back to the US and in the arrivals hall of Reno's International Airport, they are greeted by a group of journalists who question them about the Dolomites Crisis, the role they played in it and if it's true that Claire and Wu, known to be sworn enemies, really did saved the world together. One of those journalists is Cassandra Landis (a character which appeared in my JW rewrite and TRQ, and some sort of minor recurring antagonist for Claire). When Landis asks Claire treacherous and inappropriate questions in addition to implying that she's a mythomaniac, the former park director punches her in the face in front of the cameras, knocking her out.
The end of Biosyn
Due to the death of Dodgson, Murdoch and almost the entirety of the board of directors (and its only survivor, Nathan Quinn, quickly retired from the corporation); the disastrous results of Auronzo valley's siege and invasion; and the breaking scandals, Biosyn is left leaderless, its stock exchange's value collapses and so does the company itself. The Cupertino HQ and other Biosyn installations across the US and the rest of the world are seen being vandalized and its anti-locust seeds destroyed by farmers during a protest.
In the DSD headquarters, Gibbon is having fun watching a parody video of Claire punching Cassandra Landis when Bigelow, who just returned from Italy, knocks at his door. They discuss her mission's failure, with Gibbon announcing he'll strip of her status by moving her to a simple desk job. They also talk about the mysterious attackers who raided the Citadel (Gibbon plans to blame the grey guards for the killings committed by those as part of the US government's anti-Grey Guard propaganda campaign) and Claire's various exactions in Auronzo (and more particularly the Hunting Lodge slaughter and the annihilation of Biosyn's board of directors), along with the fact that she and Henry Wu apparently saved the world from a GMO locusts-induced famine. Gibbon adds that people as idealistic and determined as Claire tend to easily fall in the dark side, create terrorist organizations, and that as a supposed world-saviour and charismatic figure, people will support or join her in droves, which might be quite a problem, moreover that empires tend to fall in her wake ("Who's going to be next after InGen and Biosyn?" he wonders); that following the Malta betrayal, the WDMC and the DSD are having some sort of war, and should Vuillier send Claire upon the DSD, the result won't be pretty. Luckily for them, the CIA anticipated the problem she'll become and started to move their pawns in preparation of Operation Queenbreaker, intending to make her pay for what she did to their ally Biosyn and put a spoke in Vuillier's wheels. However, after seeing Franklin in a nearby hallway, Gibbon adds that their conversation must remain a secret for the moment.
Bigelow leaves and Gibbon starts watching another video: Dodgson's presentation about the chips and the recording of the battle between the Carabinieri and the chip-controlled animals.
The DSD collects the testimonies of various people involved in the Auronzo Incident, especially those of Pellegrino and her men. When Bigelow realizes that the tyrannosaur freed by Claire is the same which killed Maisie, she tells her boss and he is satisfied by her discovery.
Soon, another division of the CIA launches Operation Queenbreaker. Online, agents spread the rumours about Claire's misdeeds with even extracts from the Citadel's CCTV footage (sent by Lucrezia Pellegrino) being put on the social media and new caricatures being made (depicting Claire as a bloodthirsty vampire or a rampaging dragon which kills indiscriminately). Meanwhile, a shot in the arm is given to the investigation about Claire's fatal errors when she was park director of Jurassic World and the misdeeds she committed during the Lockwood Estate incident and her missions for the WDMC.
The trial of Claire Dearing
One morning, Claire is arrested and brought to court.
She endures a humiliating trial during which all of her crimes, proven or alleged (fake news were thrown into the mix) are discussed.
One of Operation Queenbreaker orchestrators' most treacherous moves are having Karen, Claire's half-sister, testimony against her, claiming she's responsible for the death of her son Gray (which died in this AU, killed by the Indominus); and using Drummond's, Bigelow's, and Kayla's testimonies about the Dolomites incident, where the three of them said that a Tyrannosaurus ate Maisie Lockwood, to imply that the Lockwood heiress died because of Claire, as she released the very same animal which ended up killing the teenage girl. As being responsible for kids' death is a big no-no for the public opinion, Claire loses part of its support.
During the last session of her trial, Claire knows it's a lost battle and pleads guilty for the crimes she did commit (adding she'll "do it again" for the greatest good if needed) before delivering an ominous speech, in which she talks about the opposition between civilization and barbarism (how barbarism is Man's natural state. She uses herself as an example), Man and nature, how dinosaurs changed her, and why they fascinates and frightens us at the same time (according to her, it's because they are the avatar of a barbaric world to which the entirety of mankind once belonged. By submitting and exploiting them, it's like if Mankind tried to reassure itself about its superiority over Nature). She claims having seen the future, declares that the World of Men is ending and a new age is coming, that soon, the entire planet will become a new Isla Nublar, and that modern civilization will know the fate of Jurassic World. Having heard enough, the judge interrupts her and announce the verdict: She'll have a life sentence (in an earlier scene, a death sentence is discussed by the judge and some orchestrators of Operation Queenbreaker, with the judge saying he can't sentence her to death as it will spark massive outrage with possible disastrous consequences).
While Claire is escorted away, Vuillier contacts the WDMC's allies within the Costa Rican government. Outraged by what the government did to his de-facto wife, Owen tells his boss that he intends to accept whatever job the WDMC has for him in Europe or anywhere in the world but the US.
Sometime later, while public opinion is divided on the result of her trial (while some think she deserved this and is nothing but a bloodthirsty madwoman; others see in this trial nothing but political scheming), it's announced to Claire that she'll be extradited to Costa Rica, the official reason being that the biggest of her faults and the deadliest one (triggering the fall of Isla Nublar) happened on Costa Rican territory and that they thus want her locked in one of their prisons. Claire is transferred to Costa Rica.
The fate of Auronzo Valley
Negotiations about Auronzo Valley ends and a decision is approved by both the UN and the Italian government. It will become a true sanctuary co-managed by the WDMC and the local government.
Due to Claire's imprisonment, Vuillier proposes the position of sanctuary manager to Owen and the latter accepts, taking the position after his and Sigurd's emigration to Italy.
While conversing with Nyamu, Vuillier laments that Claire is going to rot in jail while she deserves better. Nyamu suddenly has an idea. He tells the WDMC director that Claire might still work for them, in a place where her ruthless nature could be used for their benefit and be appreciated, a place where she'll be "out of sight" of Odegaard and far from the CIA's claws.
A few weeks later, in the Women's prison of San José, Claire receives the visit of not only Vuillier but also Rodrigue Santagar, their ally within the Costa Rican government (and a character we met in TRQ) Santagar tells her that in exchange for the help she and Owen provided four years ago, the government proposes her to transform her prison time in community service. When she asks the nature of this "community service", they tell her it consists in joining the Grey Guard and remaining exiled in the Five Deaths for ten years. Despite her lack of military or law enforcement background, the Guard's marshal and its council of captains voted in favour of her recruitment as they heard of her prowess during the Fall of Jurassic World, the 2019 incidents and her missions as a field agent for the WDMC. Claire accepts, as she could be still acting in favour of dinosaurs, in addition to taking less chances of being assassinated in prison on the CIA's orders.
Gibbon learns this and when someone ask him if he's worried about this decision, he answers that the grey guards have a dangerous life and that with luck, she'll get eaten by a dinosaur or murdered by a poacher soon enough, before adding that they'll keep an eye on her. He's satisfied that the WDMC pretty much abandoned North America, leaving the DSD in charge of every De-extinction-related issues there.
Into the West
In October, Claire is brought by Santagar and a couple of police officers to Caldera's harbour near Puntarenas, where a cargo ship named The Wanderer is waiting for her and the other new recruits for the Guard. Seeing Owen and their son Sigurd on the dock, she gets emotional and the Costa Ricans let her join them for a moment. She bids them farewell, with Owen promising to visit her in the Five Deaths whenever he gets the chance, and then, escorted by the recruits' overseers, she embarks on the ship.
Owen and Sigurd watch The Wanderer depart and head west, into the sunset.
Epilogue Finally, the epilogue arrives. It consists of a montage of various scenes while Vuillier or Owen gives a speech which sums up the saga's whole story since the first Jurassic Park. Here's its structure:
- Introduction with our character declaring that the world has changed: Footage of the Sanctuary's raptor pack walking in a single file on top of some ridge while they cross the Alps. Their leader stops at some promontory and looks west, towards some lowlands. An attentive viewer will quickly glimpse Victoria in the file. We then cut to a forest where some wolves are eating a carcass when the Achillobators arrive. Both packs growl at each other and a fight is about to break out when a now adult Victoria suddenly arrives and stands by her pack. Outnumbered and intimidated by the larger predators, the wolves decide to abandon the carcass and flee, letting the dinosaurs take their meal; of a small fishing vessel somewhere in the Pacific being attacked and sunk by a Mosasaurus (while the adult featured in JW died, some of the WDMC characters talk about possible Mosasaurus sightings in the earliest parts of the story and mention the fact that a juvenile was also housed in JW when the park fell); of a military aircraft having an accidental and fatal collision with an InGen Pteranodon.
- The rise of InGen and the first de-extinction successes: Footage of the abandoned Embryonic administration on Sorna and Jurassic Park: San Diego; of Drummond wandering in the now deserted Lockwood Manor, exploring its museum and observing the model of Jurassic Park's visitor centre.
- The Fall of Jurassic World and InGen: Footage of the ruins of JW on Nublar and the former InGen HQ in Palo Alto (a location seen in TRQ).
- The downfall of other genetic engineering companies: Footage of some Mantah Corp complex (not the one from Camp Cretaceous' seasons 4 and 5. In this AU, the Mantah Corp island doesn't exist, thank goodness!); abandoned Grendel Corporation facilities in India and Cameroon; Biosyn's logos being removed in the Citadel by workers and other cleaning/doing repairs within the Biosyn facility.
- Loose de-extinct animals in the world: Footage of some Nasutoceratops in the Indian countryside; of a Spinosaurus (the one we saw in Biosyn's possession and which was carried out of the Sanctuary by the flood) swimming in the canals of Venice, arousing awe and wonder in locals and tourists; of a Biosyn Quetzalcoatlus flying over the countryside somewhere in Europe; a pack of InGen Compsognathus in some dark alley in sight of Hollywood, diving head first in the trash; a pair of Pectinodon in the jungles of Cameroon...
- Losses: Footage of the funerals of the Carabinieri who fell during the Battle of Auronzo; of Vincent Chapuy and a couple of other grey guards featured in this story in a memorial hall within Caer Draig (The Grey Guard's headquarters on Isla Sorna), melancholically looking at the names of those who died during the Maltese and Dolomites incidents (we also glimpse the names of some grey guards from the JW rewrite); of Drummond paying a visit to Maisie's and Theo's sepulchres in Lockwood Estate (Maisie has a plaque in her family's mausoleum while Theo has an empty grave outside near that of Iris', who died during the 2019 incident) ; of some room/hall/wing/laboratory in Stanford University being renamed after Henry Wu.
- The challenges and battles to come: Footage of Dougal and other WDMC field agents parking near the entrance of Mount Saint-Michel, running past fleeing tourists before looking up, toward the abbey at the top of mount, over which a Quetzalcoatlus (the same from earlier in the epilogue) is circling; of some unnamed genetic engineering company/ies creating new de-extinct creatures; of illegal exploitations and black markets.
- The importance of good collaboration: Footage of Guillaume Vuillier and his assistant Peggy Zubiri in the WDMC's new headquarters in Gland, Switzerland; of Drummond and Cesare welcoming Owen and his son Sigurd in Auronzo and watching dinosaurs in the valley together; of Kayla being shown her new plane and her and Bigelow going on some new adventure together (it's implied that Kayla now works for the DSD and that Gibbon changed his mind about Bigelow and decided to send her back on missions).
- The rampant Greed and Corruption: Footage of Senator Christine West in Washington, addressing questions about her close ties with Biosyn (she's in the middle of a corruption scandal) and walking away before being shot by a unknown sniper; of Giovanni Pazzi being dismissed from his position as Minister of the Interior after some whistle-blower (implied to be Viscontini) revealed that he was corrupted by Biosyn and warned Dodgson about the government's intents of taking Auronzo valley from him and arresting him.
- The looming threats and how Mankind's fate stand on an edge: Footage of Isaac Gibbon and other US government officials plotting in secret and DSD scientists working with embryos; of Claire, now in grey guard attire, standing at the top of a watchtower on some Isla Sorna ridge, looking at the ocean where she suddenly spots a suspicious ship in the distance (her eyes are seen ferociously locking on it); the final sequence, set at night, shows a Biosyn tyrannosaur looking at a town in the distance and letting out an otherworldly roar.
Thanks for reading!
I'm aware that I might have taken a few controversial story decisions but I think that's part of the fun of rewrites like this one, do what filmmakers can't due to various reasons.
Please, let me know of your thoughts. I'll be happy do have a debate about my work.
submitted by TheGeekyZoologist
to JurassicPark [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:03 lucanth FB marketplace is a hellscape.
We've been clearing out our storage shed this week and selling anything we don't need—mostly appliances we don't use anymore, some hobby gear and designer clothing. All in really good condition, some of it with the tags still on, and priced really fairly to get things out of our way (just high enough not to attract flippers, but 10-15% lower than similar items on marketplace). I offer free delivery if the buyer isn't too far off my commute, $5 delivery if they're more than 20 minutes out of my way, or ideally a public meetup. Cash only unless they're with the same bank as me and can transfer the money in front of me. The more expensive items come with manuals/warranties/authenticity certificates etc. I check out everybody's profiles & marketplace ratings before agreeing to meet. The only person I've allowed to pick up from my house had mutual friends with me.
And in spite of all of that, my last dozen interactions have included:
- A woman with a gaggle of screaming kids who agreed to buy multiple items, tried to get me to come down her long unlit driveway into her house, tried to get INTO MY CAR when I refused to follow her, offered me less than half the agreed price, accused me of selling stolen or fake items and then deleted her profile when I left.
- A 14-16yo girl in Eastgate covered in open sores that left to get cash, leaving me with two older literal skinheads who later followed me back to the parking lot until I turned around and went back inside to wait in a cafe. The girl seemed genuinely excited to get the shoes she bought so I have no idea what their deal was, but I hope she's okay.
- The guy who bought my old but fully functional laptop, then showed back up the next day unannounced while we were eating dinner to complain that it was broken. We set it up for him right there on the driveway, he left just as irate as he'd arrived and I still have no idea what he thought was wrong with it.
- Another guy that I watched drive the wrong direction up a one-way street to meet me in a parking lot, flipped off a cyclist and got out of his car barefoot on a 3 degree morning to buy my microwave.
- The four people who have messaged me asking what size a jacket is even though it literally says "size small" in the title, description and clearly on the label in the photo. Special mention to the guy who responded "oh ok too small" and then messaged "Is this available?" again the next day, only to find out the jacket was, in fact, still a size small.
- The laziest scammers ever on Ilam Rd who asked me to drop off an item in their "friend's mailbox", and to do it within the hour because they were leaving after that, and no they couldn't meet me out on the street to take the item or give me cash, and yes, their cropped screenshot of the bank transfer was totally legit. I ended up messaging them, "hey, went to drop the watch in the mailbox but the girl at home came out to grab it for you instead! :)" Don't know if they actually know whoever lives there but I hope it caused mayhem.
I'm selling way shit faster than I would on trademe and admittedly some of the buyers have been very lovely and completely normal, but it's very quickly eroding my sanity to find out how many actual fucking cretins live and walk among us.
submitted by lucanth
to chch [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 05:35 UnholyDemigod I roleplayed my last Rome 2 game. Here is the story
Rome 2 - Divide et Impera mod roleplay run
The year is 475 Ab urbe condita, and Res publica Romana is the growing power on the Italian peninsula. Not 10 years after the end of the Samnite Wars, we at still engaged with the Etruscans to our north, while Epirus at our south tests our resolve by encroaching on our borders. We must deal with these outsiders if we are to achieve our destiny. There is a dream that is Rome. It shall be realised.
476 AUC: Legio II Equestris, under command of newly appointed Legatus Lucius Julius Libo, finalises defeat of Etrutria. Shortly after, Pyrrhus of Epirus, after years of minor border skirmishes in southern Italia, invades and occupies as far inland as Cosentia. Legio II is redeployed to assist Legio I Italia. 478 AUC: after several battles ending in Roman victory, Pyrrhus is expelled from Italia. Despite heavy losses from the campaign, Legio II completes conquest of southern Italia 479 AUC: the Senate orders Legio II to northern Italy, to subdue the tribes in Cisalpine Gaul and to bring them into the Republic 480 AUC: cautious of Rome's rapidly growing role as a Mediterranean superpower, Carthage breaks diplomatic treaties and declares war on Rome. The Punic War has begun. Legio I is tasked with defending southern Italia. Legio III Gemina raised with intention of crossing Mare Tyrrhenum and invading Corsica et Sardinia 482 AUC: after far more losses than were expected, the tribes of the Po Valley have been subdued. All the land from the Alps to the sea now fall under Roman rule. Lucius Julius Libo and Legio II will occupy the area until it is assured there is no threat of rebellion 484 AUC: in the wake of years spent fighting Carthage, our military training and equipment has evolved. We have utilised tactics from our current and former enemies, while improving our strengths and casting aside our weaknesses. Years of war has turned us into a master of violence, and we will visit this violence upon all who would threaten Rome 485 AUC: years spent besieging the port of Karalis has borne fruit - the city is now ours, and with it, the province of Corsica et Sardinia. With Legio I and Legio II in Sikelia driving out the Carthaginian forces, Mare Tyrrhenum lies solely under Roman control. In 5 years of war we have driven Carthage out of Mare Nostrum and back to Africa. Plans are already being drawn up to invade 486 AUC: our invasion of Africa has paid off. Legio I Italica immediately marched onto Qart Hadasht, to strike at their power base and cut the head from the snake. After making camp in order to lay siege, the city's defenders sallied out and attacked. Despite devastating losses, we were victorious. The survivors retreated behind the city walls, but Legio II soon arrived to reinforce the siege, and our men stormed the walls. What warriors were left were no match, and the City of Carthage is ours. Legio III will soon make landfall to push west. Legio IV Minervia has been raised in Roma, where they will make for Massalia, to visit revenge for their betrayal of us during the siege of Medhlan 487 AUC: Legio IV Minervia has successfully besieged Massalia. After successive field battles, Gnaeus Cornelius Scipio marched on the city walls and began construction of siege equipment. Massalian allies attempted to aid them, but they too were defeated, following by the occupation of the city. Let all who know, to betray Rome is to condemn your civilisation 488 AUC: the province of Africa has been fully conquered by Legio II Equestris. The lands that brought Carthage their immense wealth will now swell our coffers instead. Despite the conquest being his doing, the Senate has appointed a Junian governor, instead of a fellow Julian. Suspecting bribery, Lucius Julius Libo begins to lose faith in the Republic he serves 490 AUC: Lucius Julius Libo has given up command of Legio II Equestris and returned to Roma. Petitioning the Senate to allow him to raise a new legion for the purpose of invasion of Gaul was met with success. The politicians of Rome are now so corrupt that an unjustified war can easily be put into motion. All it took was the lie that the Gauls bordering our new lands in Massalia were hostile, and that the lands to the north were fertile and rich with resources. The senate is too blind to see that with every battle won, Libo's influence in Roman politics grows 492 AUC: a Gallic tribe calling themselves the Arverni have attacked some of our scouts, and announced their intention to rid their forests of our presence. It seems that Libo's persuasions to the Senate were not without truth. A little more more leaning about the dangers of the Gauls uniting against, and the Senate has named him Dictator until the Arverni are dealt with. Lucius Julius Libo is now the most powerful man in Rome 493 AUC: Libo dispatches loyal senators to the African provinces under the guise of resolving financial troubles, while in reality, shifting loyalty from the Senate to himself. He already had the loyalty of the soldiers, now he is aiming for the people. 494 AUC: Carthage has been expelled from the African continent, after a successful siege of Tingis by Legio III Gemina. Upon arrival of the news in Rome, Lucius Julius Libo was recalled to Rome from Gaul to relinquish his powers as dictator. Despite the Gallic War still ongoing, the Senate was growing uneasy at Libo’s rapidly growing popularity, and used a weakened Carthage as justification to end his tenure. 495 AUC: Lucius Julius Libo returned to Roma, and was met with crowds of people, protesting against the demands of the Senate. In his service to Rome, Libo had saved the Republic numerous times, and Rome was still facing external threats. The crowd proclaimed Libo to be imperator, an act only previously done by a commander’s legion, but it was enough. The Senate agreed to grant him imperium perpetuum in return for relinquishing his role as dictator, to which Libo agreed. This everlasting power would grant him the ability to overrule the Senate with vetos, even consuls, and as such, historians consider this to be the first day of the Roman Empire. For the first time in 250 years, Rome was ruled by one man - Lucius Julius Libo Imperator. 497 AUC: Since the day Libo Imperator was granted everlasting imperium, he had taken great strides to improve the overall morale of the citizens of Rome by organising games and granting grain doles to the poorer members of society. Attending Senate meetings, he made sure to veto every bill that was put through without his prior knowledge. He prevented a list of enemies by compromising on many issues and joining their vote on bills he supported. He gained significant public support by making promises to rid the Republic (as the people of Rome still believed it to be) of political corruption, and then by delivering on this promise in steps, by exposing guilty senators. The size of the Senate began to shrink as he put through bills under the justification that that smaller it was, the less corruption there could be. Within 2 years it went from 370 senators to less than 100. His power continued to grow, but the people were happy. 498 AUC: Legio II Equestris, now under command of Gnaeus Julius Agrippa, has captured the last remaining stronghold of the Edetani, the final ally of the Carthaginians. With nobody to assist them, the end of the war is on the horizon. In capturing the city, the eastern coast of Iberia is entirely ours, completely enveloping the coastline of the western half of Mare Nostrum. Libo Imperator has grown bolder in his power, now requiring all bills passed to be finalised with his seal, and the words Imperium Romanum 499 AUC: with our legions pushed to their breaking point, and replacement recruits becoming more difficult to come by, Libo Imperator initiates a series of reforms, aimed at swelling the numbers with ease by removing the property requirements to join. Now, all who hold Roman citizenship will be eligible to serve her. With the state also supplying equipment, there is now uniformity amongst the legions. Gone are the old classifications, and replaced with general legionaries. Already we are seeing a large surge in recruitment across the Roman world, primarily from the lower classes looking for their chance at glory. 500 AUC: after 20 long years, the Punic War is over. Legio I besieged the city of Kartuba, awaiting reinforcements from Legio III, but the Carthaginians sallied out in an attempt to prevent being surrounded. After a decisive defeat in the field, there was no standing force left to defend to city, and our forces swept through, enslaving what civilians weren’t dead by the end of the day. As news of the victory spreads throughout Rome, a wave of nationalism follows it, with the people wanting to continue the expansion of our borders. Any nation that isn’t Rome is a potential enemy, and the senate, under the demands of Libo Imperator, fans the flames of this idea. Rome is about to embark of a series of conquests not seen since Alexander. Lucius Cornelius Scipio has been appointed commander of the Iberian forces, with the Legatus of each legion reporting to him. Quintus Trebellius Strabo will lead the conquest of Gaul, while Libo Imperator himself will take several legions into Germania. 502 AUC: Legio V Rapax sails across Mare Adriaticum to make landfall in Apollonia. Decades have passed since we pushed Epirus out of Italia, but inability to bring the war to them forced a peace between us. A peace that is now over. After many battles, Cornelius Scipio has conquered Iberia in its entirety. Rome now stretches all the way to Mare Tenebrosum. Upon their return to Rome, Scipio and his fellow Legates will be honoured with a Triumph. 503 AUC: Epirus is destroyed, their pitiful excuse for a kingdom overrun by Roman sword. Legio V Rapax will oversee the Latinisation of the local government, then move east, to bring the Greeks into our territory. 504 AUC: Athenai has taken offence to our presence in Greece and has captured Apollonia, seemingly hoping to cut us off from invading further into their homeland. It will not work. Julius Agrippa, well rested after his group Triumph, will sail his legion across Mare Adriaticum to assist Legio V. In Gaul, a final battle on the banks of the Rhine marked the pacification of the region. Gaul is ours. The legions will rest, then move onto Germania. 505 AUC: Julius Agrippa, keen to retake Apollonia, failed to scout the surrounding lands before moving onto the town, and was caught by an enormous Athenian army. Luckily, Legio V arrived in time. The largest battle in Rome’s history was fought on the outskirts of the town, and although we were victorious, thousands of Romans paid the price. Junius Brutus has made landfall with Legio II Equestris to assist the conquest of Greece. 506 AUC: Libo Imperator has ordered our legions out of Germania. Although we have subdued many of the tribes there, the longer we stay, the more nature takes its toll. We have now lost more men to the cold than to the enemy. A summer in Germania is only slightly warmer than a winter in Italia. Trade agreements with the bordering tribes, while being of little value to us, will ensure a secure border. The legions are to move to Dacia, and bring civilisation to the barbarians within. The Spartans, long past their glory, and not stupid enough to mistake the intent of our legions marching through their lands, have bent the knee before they even pointed a spear. We agreed, on the terms they would join our war against Athenai. 507 AUC: with Sparta capturing the city of Athens, and Legio II Equestris taking Pella, Greece has been conquered. To the north, Thrake and Dacia are now both ours. Rome now stretches from Oceanus to Pontus Euxinus. Over the last 30 years, Lucius Julius Libo Imperator has risen from Legatus to sole ruler of Imperium Romanum, and grown our empire to half the size of that of Alexander’s. With little to conquer without sailing to Asia, he has elected to end his conquests and focus on administering the empire he has grown. Roma Invicta.
Turn: 134 Factions destroyed: 39 Total income: 9.5M Total battles fought: 228 Fought personally: 113 Land battles: 82 Settlement battles: 78 Siege battles: 39 Total victories: 215 Total defeats: 13 (all were undefended regions with no garrison) Heroic victories 49
submitted by UnholyDemigod
to totalwar [link] [comments]