Bleach tybw episode 2 english sub
Bleach: Anime and Manga
2010.03.05 04:20 t0lk Bleach: Anime and Manga
A subreddit for the Bleach manga & anime and the spinoff Burn the Witch created by Tite Kubo.
2012.06.04 13:53 technoa Running Man
This is the fan-powered subreddit for the variety show franchise "Running Man" which includes the original SBS version (South Korea), the Disney+ spin-off, Zhejiang TV's "Keep Running" (China), and HTV's "Chạy đi chờ chi" (Vietnam).
2011.06.04 02:15 Getintothegame Phantasy Star Online 2
Discuss news, strategies and information relating to Sega's *Phantasy Star Online 2* New Genesis and Classic!
2023.06.08 19:40 dangrankeyi Home School [Episode 2]
2023.06.08 19:37 Aflamibest My Home Hero Episode 10 English Sub/Dub Online - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 19:33 coffeequeen19 Just listened to todays pod….
Here are some “highlights”:
- She was super worried about not working enough, not selling the house and having 2 mortgages.
- Jan is 15 weeks pregnant and knows the gender but won’t say yet.
- Straight up quoted things from the sub. I.e. us talking about her not posting workout mirror pics, always having her boobs out, etc.
- Talked about how unhappy she was during her other pregnancies. KW said “you deserve to have a happy pregnancy.” And Jana said “yeah. That would be….” Before cutting herself off and changing the subject.
- Didn’t think she could get pregnant. Says Allan is the one who asked if she wanted to have another kid 🙄
- Said “let’s try for one month and see if it happens. If it does it’s meant to be.”
- Told the kids in a “really cute way” but saving that for another episode.
submitted by coffeequeen19
to SnarkJanaKramer [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 19:26 Aflamibest Otonari ni Ginga Episode 9 English Sub/Dub - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 19:23 dangrankeyi Home School [Episode 1]
2023.06.08 19:12 Aflamibest Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 9 English Subbed - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 19:12 Aflamibest Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 English Subbed - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 18:34 Aflamibest Jigokuraku Episode 9 English Sub/Dub - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 18:26 Ratinkfcfry All call of the arbiter codes! (So far)
2023.06.08 18:14 Aflamibest Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 10 English Sub/Dub - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 18:06 Aflamibest Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 10 English Subbed - Fopi Anime
2023.06.08 18:03 Ready-Complex5619 Idk what's wrong with me.
(sorry for the eventual mistakes but english is not my first language)
For some context I am a 13 y.o girl, my parents have been separated for a year now and my family situation isn't the best, since I now live with my grandparents, and I think that has affected my mental state a lot.
For my whole life since 2nd grade I've believed everyone around me was a complete asshole because I always got excluded in every friend group I got in and I couldn't understand why. My family always supported me and never told me I was guilty for what I was going through, they just kept telling me to stand up for myself bc I've always been an insecure child even before hitting puberty. My relatives tried to blame it on the jealousy my classmates had on me (I learned to read and write before anyone else in my grade pretty fluently and I've always been the smartest kid in my class) and at some point I started to believe them.
When I started middle school three years ago I was still the shy kid, but I managed to become more extroverted to try and make some friends, which I did! They were my two classmates who I'll be calling Jane and Cindy. We used to call every day after school and we did our homework together; it was like a dream because after so many times in primary school crying cause no one wanted to be around me and feeling like a freak I thought this was the right time when everything was gonna change. I was wrong. Jane and Cindy had always been bestfriends since preschool and still are, it didn't take long for my insecure little dumb brain to start overthink everything they did and sabotage me into thinking they were using me for homework. That's when I started distancing myself from them, until summerbreak came (which in my country lasts for 3 months) and we lost contact completely. Then, at the beginning of 7th grade, I've realized I couldn't take it anymore and my thoughts were getting worse, so I broke our friendship in hopes they would stop asking me to do their homework and let them copy everything, because for some reason, I couldn't say no and I still can't.
During summerbreak I had also gotten my first boyfriend, which led to me distancing myself from the world and making my life revolve around him because for the first time in years I felt loved and appreciated.
Anyway Jane and Cindy didn't stop. For the whole 7th grade they got everything they needed from me. I made their math homework, spent time at night making their drawings for art class and helped them studying for the english test, during which they asked me to copy of course. The fun fact is that they didn't even have to try a little hard to get what they wanted, because I was okay in doing anything that was needed to stop people from completely hating me (spoiler, it didn't work) and spreading rumors about me being trans (which im not) and liking girls.
I was getting really stressed out also by this other girl, who I'll be calling Maggy, she's academically smarter than me and for a lot of time I was scared she could make me fall of mt throne bc she was perfect. But I always vented to my bf who seemed listening and caring and loving.
At the end of second grade I aknowledged the fact that if I wanted people to respect my boundaries I had to tell them my concernes, so I texted a very long message to Jane, telling her all of the pain I had been through because of her and her friends and that it was simply exhausting and overwhelming to still try and keep up with my perfect grades while also going through my parents separation and trying to satisfy their needs.
September 2022 came, my bf left me and I started having more time to study and I got back to the top of my class. It seemed like everything was perfect and no one bothered me anymore. I started making friends again and everything was going great, I could finally breathe. But it was too late, all the thoughts and the emotions I held back during the past year and all the frustration from being completely ruined without a trace of justice started to come back and I began being completely disrespectul towards people and stopped watching my tongue, cause who cared anymore, everyone hated me at that point so there was nothing to demonstrate.
In december I started developing feelings for maggy, the girl I was so jealous of and whose presence I couldn't stand. (I still really like her and we're going to the same school next year) So I started talking to her and realized we have so much in common, that's when we made another friend group with another girl of our class with whom maggy has been friends since preschool. Same situation as 6th grade, I was terrified something could go wrong and I still am, since I often feel excluded without any reason.
since january, there have been many episodes of me completely losing my cool.
- one time me and Maggy partecipated in a math competition, the next day jane came to me and, after I told her I found the competition a little hard, she told me that Maggy told her the competition looked very easy. That wasn't true, Jane told me that only to see my reaction. So I couldn't hold it and, as she grinned I shouted something in front of the whole class, my teacher got concerned and everyone told me I can't take a joke.
- last month jane was having an english presentation and was having pronounciation problems, so at some point she tried to say the word "justice", but completely messed it up and said "just eat". I laughed and I made her cry. I still feel awful for that and I know it's completely my fault. I just wish I could have kept my mouth shut for a minute.
- today we were playing a kahoot (a group game where you have points and you have to answer correctly as fast as possible to get on the podium) and I didn't win. Jane and Cindy kept putting their phone to my face laughing bc I was the one with "top grades" and still ended up being 7th. I completely lost it and said "well, I'm the one who's gonna finish high school with a 10/10 mark, not you". after saying that I felt shitty, if I could go back I would erase everything because I still remember the disappointment in Maggy's eyes as she heard me, I wish I could shut up.
Tomorrow is my last day of middle school, and I know I will not be able to fix anything. But please, give me some advice to become a better person, give me some advice to mature, to stop overthinking and let my emotions have the lead. give me some advice to act around people because I never learned how to do that and it's just a big question in my mind. I can't socialize, can't make friends, everyone I know tells me theyre annoyed by me and I guess they're better off without me too. Idk how be the nice little girl I was before and I'm losing everything, my friends, my family, my reputation. My one and only chance to have people liking me as a better person will be next year, bc I'm going to school to a bigger city where no one knows me. so please, if you have some advice to help me improve my behaviour and my social skills it would be so appreciated. Thank you for reading my messed up story and I don't need your compassion :)
submitted by Ready-Complex5619
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:36 Individual_Mess3929 Metal Gear Remake Concepts Part 1
hese are concepts ideas I had for an Metal Gear (1987) remake which I would dub as Metal Gear Solid 6: Outer Haven. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (1990) would be called Metal Gear Solid 7: Zanzibarland. Both games would be long and give a lot of depth on Solid Snake's past and his relationship with Big Boss, Campbell and Gray Fox. Another game I would push for is Metal Gear Solid: The Philanthropy Chronicles.It would allow players to play as Solid Snake and his supporting cast after the events of Metal Gear Solid 2. Snake’s mission to continue taking out metal gears and track down the Patriots along with Revolver Ocelot. It would lead up to the events of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I will be working on Metal Gear Solid 7: Zanzibarland concepts soon.
The concept for a Metal Gear Solid 6: Outer Haven (MGS6: OH):
I know its long as Metal Gear (1987) would have to be a game that is remade from the bottom up. A remake of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake would be easier since it was a rock solid game. One wouldn't have to change much from it just expand on the story, elements and characterization it has already. I would love to get feed back from fans here.
The storytelling aspect is inspired by how MGS (1998) told its story. The game would start with Otacon, a ghost writer that wrote the novel of Snake’s exploits and those that work with Snake during Operation Intrude N313 telling the events of Metal Gear Solid 6: Outer Heaven to journalist they trust. We learn that Snake is paradon for his crimes and is buried as a war hero next to the grave of Big Boss. Given a Medal of Honor award and other awards from other countries for saving the world several times. The world is now knowing about his story and thus even more interested to learn of Snakes exploits during his youth. David Hayter voice being used as a recorded message from a dying Solid Snake giving accounts on what happened in Metal Gear Solid 6 and 7 along with most of his life. Snake hopes that his message and story will inspire others to be better and fight for what is right.
David Hayter wouldn’t voice a young Solid Snake as I feel a voice actor that is younger but can emulate David Hayter mannerism and his voice should do it. A young Solid Snake having a hint of innocence, nativity, vulnerability and self doubt at times.
David Hayter would voice Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 7: Zanzibarland since Snake is supposed to be older and wiser. David would be able to give us this voice range and kick it out of the park including the duel against the real Big Boss.
The year is 1995, the Soviet Union has collapsed and the Cold War is now over. The threat of nuclear war is gone and the world embraces this newfound peace. However, this peace is short-lived as there are those that don’t want it. The world is engulfed with the threat of terrorism and rogue states that want to get their hands on nuclear weapons. The free world is now being threatened once again. The US Government works to combat this threat with its covert U.S. Army unit known as Fox-Hound under the leadership of the legendary war hero known as Big Boss. However, when a government agent goes missing during a mission…The agent last reports a weapon that can shake the foundations of the world known as “Metal Gear”. Big Boss sends in a rookie but talented Fox-Hound agent known as Solid Snake to learn of this new weapon. Will Snake learn the truth about this new weapon or will the world find out what Metal Gear will do if it's unleashed?
Like MGS3 there would be a Virtuous Mission in MGS6:OH.
- Solid Snake is sent in by Big Boss to sneak into Mother Boss from MGS5 via Los Angeles Class (Block 3).
- Mother Base is set to be demolished by Outer Heaven forces as they move their forces and operations to mainland Galzburg, South Africa.
- Snake’s mission to find and rescue Gray Fox and any of the kidnapped scientists that work for Dr. Madnar. Find out what Metal Gear is and take them to the extraction point aka an Helicopter Pad not in use by Outer Haven units. Afterward, deploy the fulton recovery device for extraction
- Snake learns Gray Fox is being held in South Africa at the Outer Haven main base along with Dr. Madnar and his top scientist team. His low level assistants were to be executed by Outer Heaven soldiers via demolishing Mother Base. Last, that Metal Gear is also in South Africa and that Outer Haven is planning to use a custom made ICBM nuclear tipped missile potentially on any country that threatens them.
- The mission goes bad when Snake is about to have the scientist air lifted off the ground via fulton recovery devices. The scientists are brutally gunned down by Outer Haven Elite soldiers.
- An enraged Snake takes down the Outer Haven soldiers that approach him using his hybrid but deadly CQC system and tries to air lift himself via fulton recovery device. However, he is ambushed by a masked Venom Snake aka The Masked Phantasm.
- Snake puts up one hell of a fight, hitting Venom several times to where the point where Venom can only praise Snake’s skills. However, he loses when Venom plays mind games with him including stating his full code name and kicks up off the rig.
- Mother Base is destroyed by Venom and his men. Snake is adrift at sea until he is saved by the Los Angeles Class Submarine (Block 3) that helped him infiltrate Mother Base. He is later taken back to the states for a debriefing on what happened while he recovers in a hospital.
- In this mission, Snake only has Big Boss communicating with him and does not get much support. He is given only a trap gun, his CQC knife and basic first aid kits.
- The suit he wears is similar to his sneaking suit from MGS. Only this suit is design to swim on to the Mother Base elevator platform and sneak around on the surface at night
This is where Snake goes to South Africa and has to get to Outer Haven which is a vastly HUGE heavily defended base. Potentially the best soldiers and mercenaries in the world work and defend the base. It is an official mission sponsored by Fox-Hound, NATO, CIA, NSA, UN and top members of the US Government. This means Solid Snake gets a load of equipment, gadgets and weapons for the mission.
- The briefing section for the main mission would give Escape from New York vibes. Big Boss, Lt. Colonel Roy Campell and other government officials brief Snake on his mission. It is here Snake sees his weapons, equipment and gadgets he will have for Operation:.
- Snake mission is the following: 1. Rescue Gray Fox, Kyle Schidener and Dr. Madnar. 2. Investigate War Crimes committed by Outer Haven. 3. Aid Resistance Fighters in any way possible. 4. Rescue any other hostages on the base. 5. Destroy Metal Gear and Neutralize the threat Outer Haven poses to the world. 6. Terminate the Masked Phantasm (Venom Snake)
- He is air dropped in South Africa by an C-130 gunship (Reference to Metal Gear NES/MGS3) and is ordered to meet with an Resistance fighter before moving into an areas destroyed by Outer Heaven forces via horse back
- This intro game would be similar to Rambo 3 and gives a hint on what Solid Snake will be going up against as travel though the beginning of the game seeing Outer Heaven air force units from a distance bomb villages
- The main mission would be a large map to roam around. The location being Galzburg, South Africa where the main base of Outer Haven is located at.
- When Gray Fox is rescued, he will provide support and be Snake’s mentor.
- Level boss battles will be intense and hard
- Last, Entering Outer Haven HQ will be intense and the final battle as well.
Gameplay would be a mix between MSG 3 and MSG 4 and MSG 5. It takes influence from other games like Red Dead Redemption, Splinter Cell and Grand Theft Auto video games along with new mechanics. The concept is to give the game a war survival horror like vibe if you’re spotted by the enemy or having trouble surviving in the wilderness.
MSG3 gameplay elements
- Like MGS3, you could change your camouflage and blend into the environment, camouflage meter, survive off the wilderness and eat foods.
- Finding food in the wilderness would boost Snake’s stamina and also assist with him getting his LIFE up when he rests. However, they would not boost his LIFE up like military rations or other foods (Three-Five star food) found in the supply depots or mess halls at Outer Haven bases would.
- The first aid system from MGS3 would play a part in the game. Solid Snake would be able to heal his wounds or stop bleeding like Big Boss did in MGS3 many decades ago. So having first aid items will be vital.
- The game would have different rations from different countries that Snake can eat from if he takes it off an Outer Haven soldier or from their supply depots. Military rations help heal Snake LIFE and give a small or moderate boost depending on the quality of the ration. (ex. American Military rations would give a moderate boost to Snake LIFE but would give a small boost to his stamina as he isn’t in favor of the rations taste. Russian rations would only give Snake a Small boost in LIFE and small boost in stamina due to its taste. Call back to MGS3. French Rations would boost Snake’s LIFE and Stamina completely which would be a call back to MSG4.)
- Different foods found on Outer Haven bases can boost Snake’s stamina up and LIFE better than Rations such as the Calorie Mate, Curry, different sodas, snacks, etc. Also, three or five star meals found in Outer Haven mess halls scatter through-out their many sub bases or garrisons. P.S. I want to have a scene where Solid Snake finds a Calorie Mate and speaks to Big Boss about it and the two have an interesting conversation about it. (Lol)
- Snake can sabotage enemy supply deports and armories to reduce the enemies ability in fighting him if spotted.
MGS4 Gameplay elements-
- Over the shoulder gameplay
- First person view and aiming down the sights
- A fluid polished gun gameplay mechanic
- Customizable weapon system, weapon attachment, swapping out and fixing inventory slot for weapons and/or inventory
- Psyche meter, this goes down when Snake is spotted too much and takes too much damage
- Currency system to upgrade weapons and get ammo when Snake runs into Resistance fighters weapon vendors
- Solid Snake having the option to assist resistance fighters or continue with his mission
- Aiding resistance fighters will help Snake during take segments of the game. They will return favors to Snake by giving him rations, weapons, other foods and ammo
- Saving hostages at Outer Haven facilities will also assist Snake and give him items or information
- Polished CQC system
- Being able to pick up ammo and weapons of dead enemy soldiers. No ID tags for the weapon.
- Polished CQC and fighting system
- Being able to operate vehicles, tanks, apcs and infantry fighting vehicles. However, enemy forces will start to respond more aggressive call in armored units or gunships to Snake out
- Ride horses
- Weather and day changes at random times, Snake can use this for his advantage
- Enemy checkpoints and small bases that Outer Haven use as buffer against intruders and Outer Haven resistance fighters
- Call in support from local Outer Heaven Resistance fighters (only if you assisted them in them battles, gained their respect and they’re nearby to help)
- Gunship helicopter patrols
- Air assault units
- Armored convoy patrol
- Snake can sabotage mini Outer Haven bases, outpost and can knock enemy communications which makes it harder for enemies to call for back up
- Sabotaging Outer Heaven outposts and their infrastructure will cause Outer Heaven to move their forces out to confront the Resistance fighters thus giving Solid Snake a chance to get past them
- Snake can smoke his Lucky Striker cigarettes to bring up his Psyche or allow time to pass by similar to what Venom Snake did with his E-Cigars in MSG5
Splinter cell element-
- The game would allow players/Solid Snake to use stealth mechanics similar to that game to get by or attack Outer Heaven soldiers
- This also means hiding in the shadows and sometimes staying out of the light
Grand Theft Auto elements-
- Like GTA games, if you do too much damage to the police they get more aggressive.
- It would be no different when you fight Outer Haven soldiers as they will start to send in more elite soldiers with better weapons and armor.
- They will also be able to be armored units or mechanized units and gunships would be sent to kill Snake.
- Worse, Air strikes and heavy artillery strikes as well. Some OH units would deploy bi-pedal armor vehicles and jet packs along with guard dogs.
- This would strongly support the stealth element of the game and give it a war horror movie vibe if you get spotted by the enemy. It doesn’t matter how many good weapons you have on you. You will be overwhelmed by Outer Heaven soldiers and will die if you get spotted multiple times.
- This would be similar to what you see in GTA if too many law enforcement agents continue to swarm on you
New Gaming mechanics -
- Non-linear gameplay- meaning random patrols of Outer Soldiers can occur the closer you get to Outer Haven HQ
- Open world map. Goal is to give fans the immersion that the red dead redemption games gave. Basically the Outer Heaven is like a large country in and of itself
- Game would reward you for not being spotted and embracing the stealth elements of the game. This means you will encounter less Outer Heaven patrols in the game and they won’t be heavily geared up when doing them
- If Snake gets spotted too much in the game, Outer Heaven soldiers will be more hype vigilante, heavily armed and geared up. They will change their patrol tactics to make it difficult for Snake to sneak around. Worse double up on patrols or have support from armored units, gunships or unmanned drones.
- Stealth take down system. Snake can perform lethal or non-lethal takedowns rambo style when his enemies get close. The players can make the decision on which take down to use.
- Snake can switch his fighting system from CQC to the various martial arts he knows. If multiple soldiers are near him he can use CQC or use standard martial arts when fighting enemies that can counter his CQC based attacks.
- He can use a CQC take down on enemies not paying attention to him or other forms of melee takedowns.
- This is to showcase how skilled Snake is when it comes to fighting
- Different locations have points that are controlled by the Outer Haven Resistance fighters and Outer Heaven soldiers
- The game will reward players for assisting Outer Heaven resistances and sabotaging Outer Heaven bases
- Liberate occupied villages under Outer Heaven soldiers occupation or avoid them, go though abandoned villages or resistance fighter controlled villages
- The closer you get to Outer Haven, the more patrols and mini bases run by Outer Heaven soldiers you will encounter. This means the game will get very difficult real quick.
- Outer Heaven patrols will be random at time depending on how many times you have raised the alarms or not during your mission
- Caution mode would contribute to this but there will be more patrols if you cause yourself to enter caution phase too much
- The travel to Outer Haven’s main HQ is to parallel MSG3 when Big Boss had to travel to Gronznyj Grad. It short, Snake travels to Outer Haven would be an epic long high adrenaline rush journey to defeat Venom Snake and destroy TX-55 Metal Gear
- South Africa’s map would be vast and large. It is filled with its soft and rough terrain. Snake can use this to his advantage but so can Outer Heaven Soldiers
- Players will have the option to either go to Outer Heaven outpost or avoid them by using the rough terrain to get around the outpost
- Gray Fox will assist Snake in certain parts of the game and provide support either though radio or combat support to take down a level boss.
- At times, Snake and Gray Fox would work together to take down Outer Haven patrols
- The final part of the game involves Solid Snake and Gray Fox having to fight hordes of Elite Outer Heaven soldiers as they fight to stop Venom Snake from using TX-55 to fire a completed experimental long range ICBM nuclear missile on the Patriots
- Last, Solid Snake vs Venom Snake. Venom proclaims that he is Big Boss to Snake after taking off his mask and the two fight. The rest is history.
- The final battle is to parallel the battle between The Boss and Big Boss. Intense gunfight and CQC fight between the two. Snake needs to use an experimental rocket launcher made by Outer Haven to kill Venom Snake
- After beating the game, you can play as Gray Fox and see the story though his eyes and how he is informed by the Real Big Boss to assist Snake and help him take down Venom Snake.
- Being able to blend into the environment Rambo/Navy SEAL tier One style to either get past enemies or take them down one by one
- Snake would have a booby trap system inspire the Rambo movies to help ambush soldiers or distract them while they go to aid wounded soldiers.
- Snake can create ghillie suits to hide from enemy soldiers, covertly sneak past them or use it to ambush them
- Players would have multiple options on how to enter Outer Heaven outpost and the main HQ
- The weapons in the game will be from late 60s to mid 90s. Weapons form both Soviet Union, Warsaw Pact, China and NATO countries. This goes from handgun, submachines, assault rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, and anti tank weapons. Last, grenades and mines.
- Weapons can be customizable for Snake to use if he finds the attachment for the weapons or finds an resistance fighter vendor that is nearby to upgrade his weapons
- Enemies use weapons fitted for the environment that they operate it and it's at random the types they use
- Some weapons will be custom built weapons that don’t exist in the real world to be the spirit of the previous Metal Gear Solid game.
- Some weapons will allow Snake to use his CQC techniques or basic melee attacks with weapons
Snake’s Gadgets/Tools for the main mission where he gets official support
- Snake's suit is a combination of late 80s and 90s US Army Special Forces attire but modified.
- 90s tactical vest. It can be upgraded for Snake to carry more ammo and to take more damage as time goes on
- Custom built MP5SD6 with a folding stock, an Beretta 92FS with an tactical flashlight/laser sighting, also can be fitted with an suppressor and MK.22 Trap gun. The weapons are modded so he can use his CQC skills
- A small pack that allows Snake to carry items. This can be increased by upgrading it in the game
- Motion-sensing radar that allows him to track enemy soldiers, a precursor to Soliton Radar. It acts more like a sonar device then radar
- Mountain climbing equipment
- Combat Scuba gear (can be refilled by going outer heaven supply deports)
- Snake has a advanced long range radio and a wireless headset to communicate with his team
- Wire cutters
- Different camouflages and face paint to wear
- Idroid like device but advanced
- Fox Hound adaptation of INT-SCOPE but more advanced and has the ability for Snake to switch to different fields of view including Night Vision and Thermal Infrared. Last, a camera system for Snake to take pictures
- INT-SCOPE can be used to help Snake what tier Outer Heaven Soldier that he is dealing with and help him plan acquiring and allow him to listen in
- Tactical flashlights
- Tools to create ghillie suits
- CQC knife
- Survival Knife used for melee take downs
- Limited Fox-Hound issued MRE rations to restore life and stamina along with restore psyche
- A blue bandana that Big Boss gives him
- Vehicles found in the game are jeeps, armored tank, tanks, APCs, artillery vehicles and helicopters along with jets from the late 70s to mid 90s
- Unmanned vehicles that didn’t exist in the mid 90s
- The end of the 80s going into a new era aka the 90s.
- Desert Storm and the aftermath of the war
- The politics behind America being the only SuperpoweHype-power in the 90s
- Child Soldiers, Solid Snake being one.
- NATO, its organization expanding and the conflicts it was involved in though peacekeeping missions
- The fall of the Soviet Union, end of the Cold War, and Post-Cold War politics/events
- The rise of new technology, internet, movies, music CGI and upcoming digital age in the 90s
- The rise of global terrorism and rogue states
- The threat terrorism and rogue states pose and the fear of them getting their hands on nuclear weapons. A true big fear of the 90s going into the 2000s
- Coming of age soldiesecret agent/legend (Solid Snake)
- The Rambo movie series since Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake were heavily influenced by the first three Rambo movies.
- 80s and 90s James Bond movies. Mostly Goldeneye since it follows post-cold war.
- Die Hard movies series, gun battles and intensity between the characters and death defining odds
- Hardboiled (1992), the gun battle that Solid Snake and Gray Fox will have against the swarm of Outer Haven elite soldiers would be heavily influenced off the final gun battle from this movie.
- Running Man, the Boss level villains being similar in design to the villains from the movie, only less colorful, evil like, aggressive and more tactical in fighting.
- Face Off (1997) - action scenes
- Escape from New York, since the first game was influenced by the movie. The main mission where Solid Snake goes to South Africa with official support will give off this type of vibes including the mission briefing he is given as he looks at his equipment.
- The Rock (1996), action scenes and the relationship that Sean Connery as John Patrick Mason and Nicolas Cage as Stanley Goodspeed, FBI. Its similar to the relationship Gray Fox and Solid Snake will have.
- The music for the game would be influenced by the previous MGS games, Rambo movies, Syphon filter and action movies from the 90s. Mixed bag of tones to give different vibes for the game
- The music will be atmospheric in nature as you move around Mother Base and later South Africa
- One set of music to make you feel like a spy, other half giving you the false sense of safety, other places the music will make you feel like your in a warzone and/or being chased
- Real world music from the 80s and 90s that players can listen to when they find a Sony Discman D-145 (1995) laying around or Sony walkmans
- Real world music would 80s - 1995, Rock, Pop, Alternative Rock, R&B, Mainstream hits, Rap, Jaxx and etc. Can listen to game music as well on either device when you the player find them.
- David/Solid Snake:
- A child soldier of sorts. He spent his life being fostered by different foster parents (Patriot handlers) until he reached the age of 6. After that, Solid Snake was trained though-out most of his life by his many handlers at an US Army run school.
- In the US Army run school (Patriots involvement), he was made to engage in a mix of U.S. infantry, Airborne infantry, U.S. Army Ranger, Green Beret and Delta Force style harsh training. Add in the school making him learn different languages at a young age.
- On days he didn’t do military training, Snake was made to endure intense academic schooling. It was here Snake was pushed to understand the general knowledge of Science, Math, Reading, English, Writing, Workshop Skills at a High School to College level. In addition, understand how to operate most vehicles as well.
- At age 18, he was later placed in the US Army as a 2LT to a Green Beret Unit. The Patriots and his handlers, changed his age date so that he was capable of joining the unit and being a junior officer. He is second in command of the unit and sent to fight in Desert Storm (1990-1991).
- Solid Snake had a short but very successful career in the US Army through the multiple successful missions he completed in that war.
- His missions involved him destroying multiple SCUD launchers, sabotaging Iraqi supply lines, disputing their communication lines, assassination or capturing of top Iraqi officers, and deep reconnaissance within Iraq. His unit would also take part in aiding in liberating Kuwait.
- He is awarded a Silver Star and promotion to Captain before personally being recruited into Fox-Hound by Big Boss himself.
- Big Boss and Roy Campell were coordinating Fox-Hound operations in Desert Storm which is why they knew of Snake’s exploits and saw him as a candidate for the unit.
- Prime Solid Snake is a force to reckon with and is considered to be the best all around Fox-Hound agent along with being the finest practitioner of CQC next to Big Boss and The Boss.
- Big Boss states to Gray Fox at the end of the game that Snake could defeat The Boss with ease had they had fought in a straight hand to hand duel in the 1960s. In short, this is Big Boss way of humbling Gray Fox and telling him to NOT underestimate Snake for when the time comes for Fox to kill him (Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake events).
- Snake’s CQC is unique and deadly in design due to his expert knowledge of various different martial arts from his youth, his mastery of Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and knowledge of CQC handed down to him by Big Boss. Snake incorporates many different forms of Martial Arts to his style of CQC where he adds in striking (punching and kicking), fake or faints, foot work, clinch, ground fighting and grappling.
- Despite being inexperienced, Snake makes up for this by being sure of his skills and not being afraid to pull the trigger. Snake’s real fear is that he is going up against experienced killers and soldiers by himself who can kill him
- Snake’s relationship with Gray Fox is similar to the relationship to what we saw in MGS2 between Solid Snake and Raiden. Only a young Solid Snake is more badass when compared to a young Raiden
- Snake’s relationship to Roy Campell is similar to what we see in MGS. However, the two become friends quickly due to the experiences they share being involved in Desert Storm.
- Roy Campell encourages Snake not to give up and to be sure of himself. He also calms down an enraged Snake when they learn that Big Boss is behind everything.
- Solid Snake's relationship with Big Boss is similar to The Boss and Naked Snake in MGS3 but a lot longer as Big Boss continues to “support” Solid Snake with his mission.
- Fox-Hound, NATO, CIA, FBI and NSA start to put the pieces together that Big Boss is behind everything. He goes off the air and Venom Snake confronts Solid Snake. Rest is history after that.
- He is the commander of Fox-Hound and re-organizes the covert special forces unit to combat terrorism and rogue states trying to get their hands on nuclear weapons.
- This was a fear in the 90s and Big Boss being a legendary war hero made him the perfect pick to be the leaders of the organization again
- Under his leadership, Fox-Hound is successful in taking out world terrorists, international arms dealers, their backs and having them arrest by allied countries
- Big Boss and Roy Campell are awarded medals for their efforts
- Big Boss holds the simulated rank of a One Star General in within Fox-Hound due to his vast war experience, successful missions and saving the world several times over
- We learn of Big Boss past and how he was an top NCO before MGS3 before being given an rank of officer
- Big Boss personally trains Solid Snake and passes his legacy down to him after Snake accepts an open challenge to spare him and hits Big Boss multiple times before losing.
- This is a tradition Big Boss would offer recruits during his command. The challenge was that he would train any recruit as his solo student if they could hit him in sparring. Only Snake was the only recruit to do so in Fox-Hound.
- Big Boss does care for Solid Snake in a bizarre way and doesn’t want to see him killed unless it's by his hands which he is secretly plotting to do.
- In the virtuous and main mission, Big Boss provides support to Solid Snake by giving him advice from his war time experience, how to survive in sneaking around Outer Haven and how to survive off the land.
- During Boss battles, Big Boss goes off the air, leaving Campell to assist.
- Everyone becomes suspicious of Big Boss when they discover his spy plane has disappeared off radar and it is not far from Outer Haven.
- Worse, when intelligence agencies learn that Big Boss was sending message to Outer Heaven HQ (Gray Fox) but they are unaware of who
- They create an warrant for his arrest and the rest is history after Venom Snake dies
Roy Campbell :
- He isn’t a full bird colonel yet and is an Lt. Colonel. He is second in command of Fox-Hound.
- Big Boss trusted Campell because of the events they shared in MSG:PO and the vast amount of experience he has in counter-terrorism missions to black ops in taking out terrorists leaders.
- Campbell quickly befriends Solid Snake due to their shared war experiences in Desert Storm.
- Campbell is a skilled tactician and strategist, and is heavily supportive of Solid Snake. He gives Snake (Player) hints and clues to move around in the game. In addition, information on weapons and vehicles.
- Last, he gives ideas on how to destroy level bosses
- He was on a mission to assassinate Venom Snake after Big Boss discovered that Venom wants to use Nuclear Weapons against Patriot run countries that would trigger a nuclear war. Of course, official members of Fox-Hound are unaware of this and believe he is investigating Outer Haven to learn if they’re involved with terrorists.
- He fails his mission that Big Boss assigned to him and is captured by Venom Snake after losing a fight against him.
- Venom spares his life and threatens that if he escape, he will personally take him out next time.
- After being feed by Solid Snake, Gray Fox is ordered by Big Boss in secret to assist Snake in taking out Venom and later assassinate Snake to cover up everything at Outer Heaven.
- However, Gray Fox is unable to help Snake take out Venom after being cut off by a swarm of Outer Haven soldiers. He instead sacrifices himself so that Snake can stop Venom from launching nukes from Metal Gear TX-55. Later, fakes his death so he could return to the real Big Boss and help with Zainabarland
- After beating the game, you can play as Gray Fox and see the story through his eyes. Learn more about him, his fighting style and how he assists Solid Snake
- His fighting is mixed between his fighting style as Null (MGS:PO), CQC concepts Big Boss passed to him, Knife fighting style and pro gun fighting skills.
Venom Snake/Big Boss
- Venom Snake would have a huge makeover since the events of Metal Gear Solid 5. He has been given nanomachines so that he can survive future medical surgery and look more like Big Boss and stand in for him.
- The horn in his head is removed which almost kills him but the nanomachines prevent this and heal him. They also grant him superhuman abilities that turn him into a super-soldier of sorts. His bionic hand is replaced with a more human-like bionic hand.
- The nanomachines are a precursor to what Vamp would have many years later. Only Venom’s nanos won’t bring him back from the dead, just heal him faster. However, the side effects is that the nanos in him are making him mentally unhinged
- He is given a new sneaking suit to help harness his new abilities and provide extra protection for him. Snake would need to use an Anti-Tank rifle or Anti-Tank rocket launcher to take him out.
- He is not the same man he was in MSG5. He is more militant towards the Patriots, ruthless and cold blooded. A pure demon at this point and isn’t afraid to commit war crimes or allow his men to do so.
- Venom’s prime mission is to destroy the Patriots and nations they run via nuclear strike using TX-55 Metal Gear. However, he knows that Outer Haven will be hit by NATO countries.
- This causes a rift between Venom and Big Boss. Venom sees Big Boss as being weak and is not willing to do enough to destroy the Patriots and is not willing to do whatever it takes to do so.
- However, the rift is created by Master Miller who kept his promise to help make the sons of Big Boss and Venom Snake stronger then Big Boss
- The rift gets so bad that Big Boss suspects Venom is not being loyal to him anymore and sends in Gray Fox to find out what Venom is doing leading to Metal Gear (1987) events and to assassinate him. Fox fails and loses to Venom in a fight. Venom shows mercy and has Fox locked at a maximum security brig at the Outer Haven prison site.
- A Venom Snake respects Solid Snake as he sees how skilled he is but he also plays mind games with him by hinting his relationship to Big Boss.
- He now wears a mask when he goes out in battlefields to fight aside his men so as to keep Big Boss identity hidden. He is dubbed the Masked Phantasm by world intelligence agencies. As far as the world is concerned, nobody knows who the Masked Phantasm is. Some people think he is a student of Big Boss due to CQC abilities. Near the end, he takes the mask off to reveal to Solid Snake who he is Big Boss (fake one).
- Last, we will know of the tragic story of Venom Snake and how really wanted to be a doctor after his contract with Militaires Sans Frontières end.
- Sadly, no one will ever know about Venom Snake and the man he was before his tragic events.
- He will apologize via radio to Big Boss asking his forgiveness and informs him that Solid Snake is not a man but a demon of their own making. Last, he correctly predicts that Snake will defeat the Patriots and do what they failed to do right before the Outer Haven based self destructs.
- Developer of Outer Haven and help with building the base. Later, becomes the leader of the Outer Haven resistance force in South Africa after learning of Outer Haven’s war crimes in the region.
- He is captured and the resistance fighters try to scramble to rescue him. They agree to help Fox-Hound and Solid Snake in exchange for the safe return of their leader
- Knows where most of the weapons, foods and other important items are on the base will inform Snake on where to find them.
- Also inform Snake of where vital security checkpoints are and more are located at.
- Is caught in the explosion when NATO destroys what is left of Outer Haven. He is saved by the Real Big Boss.
- He will tragically become the Black Ninja and this leads to the event of Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake where he will seek revenge against the world for what has happened to him.
- She is the sister of Kyle Scheider. She took it upon herself to go and rescue her brother despite not being a soldier or warrior.
- She disguises herself as a nurse and sneaks into the base. She assist Snakes with information and where weapons are at.
- The original game doesn't say what happened to her. So I have her help Solid Snake escape and they watch Outer Haven from a distance get destroyed with NATO delivering air strikes on reminding Outer Haven bases
- She is present when Solid Snake is giving a medal for completing the mission by President Bill Clinton
- The two have a brief relationship before he moves to Canada to be an undercover CIA agent
- Snake helps her find a job in America for her helping him and getting her a green card to stay in America
Drago Pettrovich Madnar
- A Goth Punk rocker that has a band called Thin Wall. She performed for Outer Haven several times and knows about the base
- She assists Snake with giving information on Outer Haven bases and the main HQ. Also, info on the mercenaries that operate the bases and informs him of the weakness of the Bosses in the game.
- She has a crush on Solid Snake and is in her early 20s.
- She is present for Solid Snake getting a medal for completing the mission
- The developer of the first Metal Gear. His project, himself, his scientist and his daughter are taken hostage by Outer Heaven soldiers
- He is being used to complete TX-55 Metal Gear and develop an custom built nuclear tipped ICBM that can be fired from Metal Gear
- Informs Solid Snake on how to take out Metal Gear He is taken off base by Jennifer after Snakes saves him
- He informs the US Government to send Snake his regards fos saving him
- The daughter of Dr. Madnar. She is being used as a tool to force Dr. Madnar on continuing his work on TX-55 Metal Gear
- She is saved by Snake and escorted off the base by Jennifer
- She is present for Snake getting a medal for completing the mission and stands in for her father
- Expert in science, engineering and responsible for making all of the gadgets Fox-Hound has
- He is also aware of the weapon systems, gadgets and tools that Outer Heaven Soldiers use
- Son of Donald Anderson
- Gameplay mechanic, he is charge of saving the game for you when you contact him
- Would return in Metal Gear Solid 7: Zanzibar Land and Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy Chronicles to aid Snake. In Philanthropy Chronicles he aids Snake to atone for the sins of his father. He would go into hiring with Snake’s afterwards which is why there is no mention of him in MGS4
- He would leave Fox-Hound after the Zanzibarland incident and work for the CIA as a gadget builder
submitted by Individual_Mess3929
to metalgearsolid [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:22 autotldr Flight to Madrid carrying half a ton of cocaine exposes network of collusion between government and drug traffickers in Bolivia
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 78%. (I'm a bot)
On Tuesday, the Bolivian government acknowledged that drug trafficking "Has permeated" police, customs, airports and the state-owned airline, Boliviana de Aviación. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: drug#1 airport#2 Viru#3 police#4 BoA#5
It is believed that the beneficiary of this network of collusion within the State was an international drug trafficking organization with links to Bolivia and Spain.
The country had spent almost a week talking about a BoA flight last February on which half a ton of drugs had been discovered.
Mesa demanded the intervention of the entities involved: "The enormous cocaine shipment transported with BoA shows the penetration of drug trafficking in the governments , and institutional and political complicity," he wrote.
The episode began when Spanish authorities, who were involved in an operation to detect irregular behavior by employees at Barajas airport, discovered the drugs in the hold of an Airbus belonging to Wamos Air, which had operated BoA flight OB776 and landed in Madrid on February 12.
According to unconfirmed press reports, a criminal group that operates in Bolivia and Spain, allegedly run by a Bolivian drug trafficker nicknamed "Colla," was behind the shipment.
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:08 Comfortable_Help1872 Water LOD seam/mismatch while usin RW2 and ENB
I think it could be a color mismatch. It only shows up when enb effects are enabled
. Here is the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/px4EXt0
"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"Bug Fixes SSE"
"Animation Motion Revolution"
"SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix"
"Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI"
".NET Script Framework"
"Console Commands Extender"
"More Informative Console"
"Copy and Paste in Console"
"RaceMenu High Heels (Height Fixes)"
"FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"Realistic Ragdolls and Force"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts"
"Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)"
"PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
"Papyrus Tweaks NG"
"Base Object Swapper"
"Keyword Item Distributor"
"Slayable Offspring SKSE"
"Spell Perk Item Distributor"
"Graphics - Landscape Textures_separator"
"Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures"
"A Quality World Map"
"Unique Map Weather"
"Weather of World"
"Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K"
"Happy Little Trees"
"Happy Little Trees - DLC Trees (Base Object Swapper)"
"Northern Grass SE"
"Majestic Mountains Main"
"Rally's Solstheim AIO"
"Realistic Water Two SE"
"Graphics - Minor Textures_separator"
"Forgotten Retex Project"
"aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE"
"Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards"
"RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS"
"RUSTIC COOKING - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC SPRIGGAN - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC DEATH HOUND and GARGOYLE - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC FURNITURE - SPECIAL EDITION"
"RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC ARMOR and WEAPONS SE"
"RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC DRAGONS - Special Edition"
"RUSTIC FORSWORN - Special Edition"
"HD Reworked Armors - Iron"
"HD Reworked Horses"
"HD Reworked Dragons Collection 4K"
"Book Covers Skyrim"
"Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library"
"Project Clarity - Vanilla Weapon Textures Redone"
"Frankly HD Imperial Armor and Weapons"
"LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"Simple Dual Sheath"
"Arctic - Frost Effects Redux"
"OIL - My HD version SE"
"Iconic's Ashman Retexture"
"Daedric Shrines - All in One"
"Enhanced Blood Textures"
"Security Overhaul SKSE - Lock Variations"
"Security Overhaul SKSE - Add-ons"
"Security Overhaul SKSE - Regional Locks"
"Security Overhaul SKSE - Some More Locks"
"ElSopa - Papers HD SE"
"RUGNAROK - Special Edition"
"Pillows - My HD version SE"
"Zim's Immersive Artifacts"
"Vanilla Table Replacers"
"Runic Dragonstone Replacer (4K - 2K - 1K)"
"Graphics - Misc_separator"
"Realistic Skin And Hair Shaders - Giants"
"Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens"
"Clouds over Cloud District"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"NL_MCM - A Modular MCM Framework"
"No Numpad Hotkeys"
"NPC - Creature - Replacers_separator"
"RS Children Overhaul"
"Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)"
"Citizens of Tamriel SE"
"Simple Little Buddies"
"Chicks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''chicken'')"
"Chicks - My optimized textures SE-AE"
"Chicks - Mihail Animal Fluffy"
"Flame Atronach SE"
"Flame Atronach SE - My optimized textures"
"New Hagraven and Glenmoril Witch Dressed"
"Wolves of Skyrim"
"Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition"
"Immersive College NPCs"
"Female Werewolf Extended SSE"
"Minor Quest Mods - Content_separator"
"Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded"
"Embershard Mine - Revisited"
"Paarthurnax - Quest Expansion"
"Caught Red Handed - Quest Expansion"
"College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion"
"House of Horrors - Quest Expansion"
"The Only Cure - Quest Expansion"
"Nilheim - Misc Quest Expansion"
"Search and Seizure - Quest Expansion"
"The Whispering Door - Quest Expansion"
"The Innocence Lost - Quest Expansion"
"Belethor's Sister - Quest"
"Amorous Adventures for Ostim"
"Amorous Adventures PLUS - OStim and OpenSex Edition"
"Amorous Adventures Plus Rewrite OStim and OpenSex Edition"
"Skyrim on Skooma"
"LC_Build Your Noble House"
"Major Quest Mods_separator"
"The Grand Paladin - 2021 (Remake)"
"Clockwork Cleaned Textures"
"Beyond Skyrim - Assets"
"Majestic Bruma Mountains - BS-Bruma x Majestic Mountains Patch"
"VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon"
"SIRENROOT - Deluge of Deceit"
"Unofficial Project AHO - Bugfix and Improvement Patch"
"The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SE"
"The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SSE - HD pack"
"The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SE - Addons and Patches"
"Moonpath to Elsweyr SSE"
"The Notice Board SE"
"Wyrmstooth Upscaled Textures"
"Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map With Roads"
"The Tools of Kagrenac"
"Elden Root - A Tale Of Valenwood"
"Moon and Star"
"Quality of Life Mods_separator"
"Heights of Skyrim - Diverse NPC Heights"
"Gesture Animation Remix (DAR)"
"A Tribute to the Kaua'i 'o'o- Immersive Easter Eggs (SE-AE version)"
"The Choice is Yours"
"Show Player In Menus"
"Smooth Sky mesh - SSE"
"Master The Summit"
"Cutting Room Floor - SSE"
"Take a Peek - New Stealth Mechanic"
"Book Of Shadows - Behaviour Based Stealth Additions"
"Frozen Electrocuted Combustion"
"Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold"
"Immersive College of Winterhold"
"More Dialogue Options"
"More to Say"
"Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE"
"I'm Glad You're Here - a follower and spouse appreciation mod - SSE"
"Double Beds for spooning-SE"
"Double Bed Spooning - DAR"
"Loki's Wade In Water"
"Wade In Water Redone"
"To Your Face SE"
"Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu"
"Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul"
"POISE - Stagger Overhaul SKSE"
"POISE - Stagger Overhaul - NG"
"Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse"
"Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE"
"Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Update and MCM"
"Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered"
"Oblivion Camera SE"
"VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE"
"Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim"
"Genders Are Boringly Indistinct (SkyRem Genders)"
"Bosmer NPCs have Antlers"
"Vampires Have Claws"
"NPCs React To Invisibility"
"Auto Sleep For Me Now"
"Go to bed"
"Sleeping Expanded - Animations and NPC reactions"
"Sleeping Expanded for Interesting NPCs (3DNPC)"
"NPCs Wear Amulets of Mara PLUS"
"Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"Alternate Start Options for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE"
"New Beginnings - Live Another Life Extension SSE"
"Additional Starts for Live Another Life"
"Alternate Start Voiced"
"Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations"
"Menu - HUD - UI_separator"
"Compass Navigation Overhaul"
"A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget"
"Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"TrueHUD - HUD Additions"
"Slightly Faster Black Loading Screen Theoretically Speaking Lol This Title Is Long Why Are You Still Reading"
"The Elder Scrolls Legends - Loading Screens"
"TESL Loading Screens - Tweaks and Addons"
"Menu and Load Smoke Removed for ENB"
"NORDIC UI - Interface Overhaul"
"NORDIC UI - Miscellaneous Patches"
"B.O.O.B.I.E.S (aka Immersive Icons)"
"Sovngarde - A Nordic Font"
"Sound Record Distributor"
"Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (4.1.2)"
"Unofficial High Definition Audio Project"
"Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed SSE"
"The Black Door Revoiced"
"High Poly Head SE"
"Milfactory Asset Hub"
"My Lovely Follower Asset Pack"
"Expressive Facegen Morphs SE"
"Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-"
"Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-"
"Kyoe's Bang'n Brows"
"Kyoe's Bang'n Brows for High Poly Head"
"Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"Hvergelmir Brows and SG Eyebrows for High Poly Head"
"Vanilla Warpaints Absolution"
"Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"
"Northborn Scars for High Poly Head"
"BnP teeth overhaul"
"The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"
"Pocky's Quirk Eyes (heterochromia-reptile-unnaturals)"
"Maevan2's Eye Brows SE"
"Maevan2's Eye Brows for High Poly Head"
"Improved Eye Model"
"Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights - Special Edition"
"Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays"
"Sakora's Make Over Kit - SKSE64"
"KS Hairdos SSE"
"High Poly Vanilla Hair"
"Vanilla Makeup HD - HD Racial Colors and Makeup for all Races and Genders - SE"
"Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks SE"
"Serana's Hood Fix with Animation"
"Serana Dialogue Add-On"
"Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower"
"BeastHHBB - Khajiit and Argonian content - player character and NPC replacer"
"High-Poly Inigo Replacer"
"Kirsten - Voiced Follower"
"Remiel-Custom Voiced Follower"
"All-In-One Serana replacer CBBE-3BA and default body"
"SDA Patch Hub SE"
"My Lovely Lydia"
"(HPH) Fresh Faces Lucien Flavius"
"Clothing - Armor - Weapons_separator"
"Armor and Clothing Extension"
"Armor and Clothing Extension CBBE patch"
"Reforging - To the Masses (Weapons Expansion)"
"Immersive Weapons Patches SE"
"45KO Slim Quivers"
"[full_inu] Queen Marika's Dress SSE"
"Nibenean Strider Armor SE"
"Twilight Princess Armor Mashup"
"SN Dark Disciple Replacer 3BA"
"Lunar Guard Armor"
"Lunar Guard Armor 3BA Bodyslide"
"Classic Morrowind Morag Tong armor replacer SE"
"Open Animation Replacer"
"EVG Animation Variance"
"Better Third Person Selection - BTPS"
"EVG Animated Traversal"
"EVG Animated Traversal - Patch Collection"
"EVG Animated Traversal Skyrim Integration Patch"
"Maleficus' Traversal (EVGAT)"
"Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons"
"Reanimated NPC Animations"
"Blind people DAR animations"
"Eating Animations and Sounds SE"
"dTry's Key Utils"
"Modern Female Sitting Animations Overhaul"
"Take a Seat - New Sitting Animations for OAR or DAR"
"Feline Movement Animations for Khajiits Only (FMAK) SSE"
"Leviathan Animations II - Male Idle Walk And Run"
"Leviathan Animations II - Female Idle Walk And Run"
"Improved Table Transition Animations"
"Movement Behavior Overhaul SE"
"Relaxed Sneak Animations"
"Immersive folded hands (DAR)"
"True Directional Movement - Modernized Third Person Gameplay"
"True Directional Movement - Tail Animation Fix"
"True Directional Movement - Diagonal Sprinting Fix"
"Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions"
"Dynamic Lowered Hoods"
"Better Jumping SE"
"NSFW - Frameworks and Quests_separator"
"OSA for Ostim"
"Open Animations Romance and Erotica (former OpenSex)"
"Vampire Feed Proxy"
"Devour - Vampire Feeding Animations for OStim NG"
"Excitable Subs for OStim"
"OComfort - OStim Lovers Comfort"
"OMerchants - OStim merchants with benefits"
"OStim NPCs - NPC Sex Lives Improved"
"Smooches of Skyrim"
"That Night on the Lake"
"Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks"
"More Adventures For OStim"
"Various States of Undress (VSU) Framework"
"VSU for OStim - Enhanced Undressing"
"Pantheon - Coralyn - Bosmer Shaman - 3BA"
"Nordic UI bars for OStim"
"Drago's Enchant Those Potions Opensex Add on"
"Night-blooming Violets for OStim NG"
"OStim Solutions Revisited SE"
"Valerica - Lust of a Mother - Sexlab and FlowerGirl Editions"
"Valerica - Lust of a Mother OStim"
"HALOS Human HDT Tongues"
"Halos HDT Tongues for OStim NG"
"My Tasteful Body - CBBE 3BA Bodyslide Preset"
"D-sney Mommy - 3BA Edition - Bodyslide Preset"
"Miggyluv's Presets - Ro'ari (Khajiit)"
"Sswaye's Mom NG - Highpoly Nordic Preset"
"My Saved Presets"
"Lia - HPH Racemenu Preset"
"Pride of Skyrim 13 - Androgynous Male Presets"
"Gigachad Dunmer Racemenu Preset - EFM"
"BnP - Male Presets"
"NSFW - Male_separator"
"Paramount - FPS Galore for Newrim"
"SAM Light Texture Add-on"
"SAM High Poly Conversion SE"
"XPMSSE 1.15 genital size"
"Lunar Guard Armor for SAM (Refit)"
"NSFW - Female Body_separator"
"Breton NPCs Have Elven Ears"
"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor"
"Bruma - CBBE 3BBB Conversion with Uniboob"
"3BA Vanilla Clothes and Armor - Immersive Slider Group"
"Pregnant Normal Map 20%"
"NSFW - Physics_separator"
"CBPC - Physics with Collisions"
"Faster HDT-SMP - Ultra Perfomance Config"
"CBBE SMP (3BBB)"
"DynDOLOD Resources SE"
"ENB Helper SE"
"Torches Cast Shadows SE"
"Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers ADDONS and REQUiRED Files"
"Obsidian Weathers and Seasons"
"SSE ReShade Helper"
"Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"Landscape LOD Output"
"Fixes and Patches_separator"
"Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"3BA Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes - 3BA WACCF"
"Tavern AI fix"
"Dragonactorscript infinite loop fix"
"Flora Respawn Fix"
"Flora Respawn Fix SE for Beyond Skyrim"
"Sprint Sneak Movement Speed Fix"
"NPC AI Process Position Fix - NG"
"Face Discoloration Fix"
"Instantly Skip Dialogue NG"
"CACO - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch"
"RS Children Patch Compendium"
"SIC SE - Add-Ons and Patches"
"Immersive College of Winterhold Patch Collection"
"RS Children Overhaul Helgen Reborn Patch"
"First Person Camera Height Fix"
"Unofficial Moonpath to Elsweyr Patch"
"kryptopyr's Automated Patches"
"Interesting NPCs Alternate Start Patch"
"Interesting NPCs SE - Cutting Room Floor Patch"
"Falskaar - Addons and Patches"
"RDO - iAFT SE Patch Final"
"Miscellaneous Embers XD Patches"
"Lucien - Moon and Star Patch"
"Lucien - Moonpath to Elsweyr Patch"
"Patch for RS Children Overhaul"
"Prisoner Cart Opening Fix SE and AE"
"Dual Casting Fix"
"Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full"
"Clams and Oysters Clipping Fix"
"Better Dirt Cliffs and Alphas"
"Animation Queue Fix"
submitted by Comfortable_Help1872
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:05 TimmyTurnersDad6 Hi, my name is *truck drives by* but everyone just calls me dad.
please don't call me dad.
But yes! Hello it's my first time on reddit! A little-lot about me:
- I first used reddit as of posting this about 2-ish weeks ago but I've shadowed Reddit for much longer. I never wanted to make an account due to shyness, confusing rules, and the dreaded censorship that seems to plague every platform. (Plz don't ban me reddit, I beg.) However due to my introvertedness taking over more and more, now seemed like a good a time as any!
- Yep! The name comes from a Nickelodeon cartoon, and if I have to explain from: ¹ how dare you. ² we can't be friends!
- I browsed over hundreds of subreddits, always thinking if I ever did join - where would I start? I had ideas of where, but not-so-much when...And given said strict rules, I always thought I had a knit and knack for sentence structure, spelling and grammar as I've been complimented on my penmanship and organization skills...yet, reddit I'm sure will truly test me on that. I've been out of an English class for many, many years now. So forgive me in advance I'll try my best!
- Speaking of many, many years - I'm not so young and not so old either! It's a mystery. And as per reddit guidelines to not share sensitive information - I suppose I will keep it that way. You'll just have to think of me as an enigmatic mr. magoo-like shape; formless in the hands of it's users, but an organized cut figure in staunch of his allies. Think of Inspector gadget except more mysterious. (And who trips on his own shoelaces.) So...basically Timmy's dad!
- I'm a gamer, hobbiest writer and photographer, and a perspective teacher (in my former years) and I plan on adding a bit of each into their respective subreddit categories in some form of time. I write amateur poetry from time to time, stemming from natural & creative to erotic prose gasp! and when I feel like it - short stories. I tend to also gravitate towards shapeable wordless songs and giving them my own spin (like ost's), as well as coming up with songs lyrics of my own. I went to a magnet school in my younger years for all of the above forms of writing as well as screenwriting and playwriting. All of this is fun to me and that's the extent of it. Nothing more. If you stumble upon any of my former pieces searching for an answer as to why I wrote some of the things I said, or why I said them...it comes down to just whatever floats into my peripheral vision in that given moment; sometimes it's music that inspires me, and othertimes it's just what needs to be said. And hey, sometimes I'm blindsided by my blindspots. And other, other, some times I stop using the word "time" so often! Grrr!
- As for games, I'm a replayer of not-so-old games that are not so timeless, but not-so new anymore eiGarrett! This is mainly due to financial tightness and that older games charm I can't forget. Games such as:
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (and all it's entries, except Unchained X)
- Resident Evil 4
- Uncharted 3 (and all it's entries, except Golden Abyss)
- Breath of the Wild
- Sonic Advance 2 & 3
- Yugioh 5d's Wheelie Breakers
- Yugioh 5d's world championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yugioh Tagforce 4 & 5
- Destiny 1 & 2
- Apex Legends
(There are others, but these are some games I hold dear that come off the top of my head.)
I've found games sometimes help shape and induce flow-like states to help us ease into transitions of moment-to-moment actions defining our playable characters, some. Or in other cases, defining ourselves most when we need to caught between a rock and a hard place...like in a gunfight...(I'm looking you Apex Legends, Uncharted, and Destiny.) But yes, in those instances - I've found that what help shape me along with some of the game's life-lessons taught to our characters, did indeed help shape me into the person I am today. (Inb4 someone says I identify as Harumo-chan the master of hoe-jitsu), lol no I'm saying the best parts about our characters can help shape us sometimes without us even knowing it. (But Harumo-chan did help shape me Timmy, why can't you see that?) More power to you then. The best parts for some and the worser parts for others i suppose. :P
6½. What i mean to the last point is, part of my strength I've found is from when I draw strength from other strong characters I've seen and what they've been through; (or put you through and thus you're going through the sh*t-show together.) Characters that have really inspired me are probably namely Sora, Riku & Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, Sonic, and Yusei from Yugioh 5d's. I know, very adult of me right? Mm, I am interested however where others draw their strength from? Which form of medium do they choose, why did they choose it and who do they draw strength from if not in a show or game?
I could talk about why I choose these individual characters but I believe that's best suited for another thread/post. P.s. as for tv shows though? A huge inspiration i draw from is Rick, from the walking dead. I don't watch many new shows anymore. (As for why that is, maybe that's also best suited for another post.)
- Speaking of shows - I don't really have time to watch anime all that much but some influential ones I've grown to be very fond of are:
- Yugioh 5d's (subbed)
- Sword Art Online (subbed) and season 1 only
- Soul Eater
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (yes this counts lol)
- DragonBall Super (subbed)
- Soul Eater
- Golden Time (one of the first anime's I've cried to, though that was a long time ago, would be interesting if I have the same reaction rewatching it. All I remember is getting exceptionally emotional and invested which was out of the usual for me. Although I can't remember which part got me the most.)
There are others, and I've seen all series of Yugioh and DragonBall alike, but these in particular stood out to me. For DragonBall Super mostly due to the absolute insanity the tournament of power was and that last fight. I've seen other animes or stopped, started and stopped again as I couldn't get invested into them. That's why Golden Time really took me by surprise. Same with Yugioh 5d's and S1 of Sword Art Online. I am interested to see what other subreddits with differing views on what sorts of animes other people prefer or recommend I watch.
Same with games, music or movies.
To wrap up,
Tldr; you can call me Timmy (Timmm-aH!) For short, or even shorter than short - dad, just don't get weird with it, (unless?...no I'm joking, unless?...) and I'm here like anyone else to peruse reddit on useful or entertaining things!
Anything else I'll either edit this big jumbo post or add on later!
submitted by TimmyTurnersDad6
to firstblurpderpwelcome [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:41 mariusthepunkfather REMAKE: Providing some characters’ ideal real names in My Hero Academia whose real names are currently unknown and are only referred by their aliases.
NOTE: This is a remake of the list I made way back in 2022, and it can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/vx4z7h/providing_some_characters_ideal_real_names_in_my/ Keep in mind that some entries on the list have their names changed over time because of, well, reasons. Check the old list for comparison.
Providing some characters’ ideal real names in My Hero Academia whose real names are currently unknown and are only referred by their aliases.
Have you ever wondered what the real names of some characters in My Hero Academia may be? There are some who are only refered by their aliases and not their real names. For example, we know that Cementoss’ real name is Ken Ishiyama (石山堅), but Ectoplasm’s real name is unknown. So I thought I would compile a list of characters, whether heroes, villains, or neutral, whose real names are not revealed in any form of media, whether they are anime, manga, game, or light novels. Keep in mind that I made up all of the ideal real names by myself (with my limited knowledge of the Japanese language). We’ll wait if Kohei Horikoshi decided on some of the names to be designated as official real names, so there could be a possibility that if a real name is already revealed and is different from mine.
Crimson Riot: Masayoshi Shinkuyama (真紅山正義, しんくやま まさよし)
Shin (真) means true, Ku (紅) means crimson or deep red, Yama (山) means mountain, Masa (正) means correct or justice, and Yoshi (義) means righteousness. The surname Shinkuyama means deep crimson mountain, which explains his hero name. The given name Masayoshi means justice, since Masayoshi is an alternate reading of Seigi, which also means justice. His sense of justice, and to an extent, chivalry, is what motivated the life of Eijiro Kirishima on his path of training to be a pro hero.
Lunch Rush: Godan Ransei (蘭生五旦, らんせい ごだん)
Ran (蘭) means orchid, Sei (生) means raw or genuine, Go (五) means 5, and Dan (旦) means daybreak. His name is a play on British chef celebrity Gordon Ramsay, only if you mention the name in western order, since Japanese names use the surname-first, given-name order, making his name Ransei Godan instead. The Go in Godan likely refers to the 5 tastes – sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami, while Dan refers to breakfast, which is ironic considering that his hero name is Lunch Rush. The Sei in Ransei also likely refers to his signature insult.
Snipe: Hokori Toki (東木埃, とうき ほこり)
To or Higashi or Azuma (東) means east, Ki (木) means tree or wood, and Hokori (埃) means dust. The surname Toki roughly means “east wood”, a reference to American actor Clint Eastwood, who is known for starring in old west and spaghetti western films. The surname is also homophonous with time in Japanese, Toki (時), probably as in the phrase “the good old times” or “the good old days”. The given name might be a reference to the “Dust Bowl”, the name given to the drought-stricken Southern Plains region of the United States in the 1930’s, or the Kansas song Dust in the Wind.
Ectoplasm: Kazuhiro Masumi (増見数博, ますみ かずひろ)
Masu (増) means multiply or increase, Mi (見) means to see, Kazu (数) means number, and Hiro (博) means command or esteem or win acclaim. The surname Masumi alludes to his quirk, noting that he can multiply or clone his own self, while seeing multiple directions at once through his clones. The given name Kazuhiro is a reference to his profession, a math teacher in UA.
Backdraft: Kansho Kadome (火止看消, かどめ かんしょう)
Ka or Hi (火) means fire, Dome or Tome (止) means to stop or halt, Kan (看) means to watch or observe, and Sho (消) means to erase or extinguish, the same kanji character in Shota Aizawa’s name (相澤消太). In other words, Kadome means stopping fire, while Kansho means observe while extinguishing.
Uwabami: Mamiko Hebita (蛇田真美子, へびた まみこ)
Hebi (蛇) means snake, Ta or Da (田) means rice field, Ma or Shin (真) means true, Mi or Bi (美) means beauty, and Ko (子) means child. Hebi in Hebita refers to her appearance and quirk, alluding to the Greek mythological figure Medusa. Her given name means true beautiful child.
Gunhead: Kenshiro Tsutsuto (銃頭拳志郎, つつとう けんしろう)
Tsutsu (銃) means gun, To or Atama (頭) means head, Ken (拳) means fist, Shi (志) means will or intention, and Ro (郎) means male. The surname Tsutsuto literally means Gunhead, his hero name. Tsutsu in Tsutsuto is the same reading in Lady Nagant’s real name, Kaina Tsutsumi (筒美火伊那). Although written in a different kanji (筒), which means gun barrel, a reference to her quirk, it has the same connotation as the other one. The given name Kenshiro may be alluded to the main protagonist of Fist of the North Star of the same name, although written in katakana, noting that he is a pro hero whose agency specializes in armed combat and martial arts. Also the Ken in Kenshiro is the same kanji character in Itsuka Kendo’s name (拳藤一佳).
The Fly: Kisuke Koba (小羽黄助, こば きすけ)
Ko (小) means small, Ba or Bane or Hane (羽) means wing or feather, Ki or Ko (黄) means yellow, and Suke (助) means help or assistance. The surname Koba literally means small wings, referring to his appearance and quirk. The Ki in Kisuke means yellow, referring to his blonde hair.
Slugger: Sango Sakagami (阪神三吾, さかがみ さんご)
Saka or Han (阪) means heights or slope, Kami or Gami or Shin (神) means god, San (三) means 3, and Go (吾) means I or my. The surname Sakagami is an alternate reading of Hanshin (阪神), a reference to a popular Japanese pro baseball team, the Hanshin Tigers (阪神タイガース). In the west, the baseball team is primarily (and infamously) remembered for being associated with the curse called “The Curse of the Colonel”, a 1985 Japanese urban legend regarding a reputed curse placed on the baseball team by the ghost of the deceased Kentucky Fried Chicken founder and mascot Colonel Harland Sanders, who passed away 5 years prior at the age of 90. The given name Sango is a play on ’35, the year the Hanshin Tigers were founded, 1935; although the next year, they would be officially formed and have their first season as the “Osaka Tigers”. In 1940, amid anti-foreign sentiment, the Tigers changed the name to "Hanshin" and in 1947 changed the name back to "Osaka Tigers". The current team name was assumed in 1961.
Native: Teppei Nishiriku (西陸哲平, にしりく てっぺい)
Nishi (西) means west, Riku (陸) means land, Tetsu (哲) means philosophy, and Pei or Hei or Hira (平) means flat. The surname Nishiriku means western land, most likely referring to America. The given name Teppei is a play on the word tepee or tipi, a conical tent made by Native Americans.
Selkie: Yasuhiro Hirezaki (鰭崎安洋, ひれざき やすひろ)
Hire (鰭) means fin or flipper (body part), Saki (崎) means cape or peninsula, Yasu (安) means peaceful, and Hiro (洋) means ocean. The Hire in Hirezaki means fin or flipper, referring to his seal physique. It may also be a reference to the Japanese word Kikyakurui (鰭脚類), meaning pinniped. They are a widely distributed and diverse monophyletic group of carnivorous, fin-footed, semi aquatic, mostly marine mammals. They are also commonly referred as seals. In fact, the name "pinniped" derives from the Latin words pinna, meaning fin and pes or pedis, meaning foot, thus giving the literal meaning of fin footed.
Sirius: Miya Otomaru (音丸美弥, おとまる みや)
Oto (音) means sound, Maru (丸) means round, Mi or Bi (美) means beauty, and Ya (弥) means all the more or increasingly. The surname Otomaru means sound around, a reference to her quirk, which allows the user to hear high frequencies around her that humans normally cannot. She uses it to communicate with Selkie when they are far apart. She can also use it to detect the number of people nearby. The given name Miya can be also read as Mimi (耳), which means ear in Japanese, also a reference to her quirk and appearance.
Mr. Brave: Yuichi Kamige (上毛勇一, かみげ ゆういち)
Kami or Ue (上) means up or above or raise, Ge or Mo (毛) means hair, and Isamu (勇) means brave. The surname Kamige literally means raising hair, a reference to his quirk. The given name Yuichi means brave one, a reference to his hero name.
Death Arms: Atsuto Aratake (荒武篤人, あらたけ あつと)
Ara (荒) means rough or wild, Take (武) means military, Atsu (篤) means fervent or serious, and To or Hito (人) means person. The Ara in Aratake and Atsu in Atsuto refer to his serious and rough behavior.
Crust: Mutsuo Tatezaki (盾崎六雄, たてざき むつお)
Tate (盾) means shield (type of personal armor), Zaki or Saki (崎) means cape or edge, Mutsu or Roku (六) means 6, and O (雄) means masculine or male. The Tate in Tatezaki refers to his quirk, shield, which allows him to manifest stone-like, hexagonal shields from their body that could be utilized both defensively and offensively. His given name Mutsuo is a reference to his hexagonal shields.
Yoroi Musha: Takeyoshi Furumoto (古本武義, ふるもと たけよし)
Furu (古) means old or ancient, Moto or Hon (本) means origin or book, Take (武) means military, and Yoshi (義) means righteousness. All of the kanji characters are associated with him. The surname Furumoto can be also read as Furuhon, which means ancient book, possibly referring to old records, text, or illustrations regarding Japanese history and society. The Take in Takeyoshi refers to his hero costume, resembling a samurai, while Yoshi refers to his personality, which is ironic after what happened during the war.
Kesagiri Man: Kenjuro Kuroi (黒井剣寿郎, くろい けんじゅろう)
Kuro (黒) means black, I (井) means water well, Ken (剣) means sword, Ju (寿) means longevity, and Ro (郎) means male. The Kuro in Kuroi refers to the color of his hero outfit, while the Ken in Kenjuro refers to the literal meaning of his hero name - slashing someone with a sword diagonally from the shoulder, Kesagiri (袈裟切り).
Water Hose father: Namihiro Izumi (出水波弘, いずみ なみひろ)
Water Hose mother: Kishiko Izumi (出水岸子, いずみ きしこ)
Knowing that the Water Hose Duo is Kota Izumi’s (出水洸汰) parents, we can obviously assume that they are also named Izumi. Izu (出) means outside, and Mi or Mizu (水) means water. Combined together means flood, Izumi (出水). The surname is also homophonous with fountain in Japanese, Izumi (泉).
For the father: Nami (波) means wave or billow, and Hiro (弘) means vast or wide.
For the mother: Kishi (岸) means beach or shore, and Ko (子) means child.
Nezu: Hideyuki Nezu (根津秀幸, ねず ひでゆき)
Assuming that Nezu is his surname, I would give him his given name only. Ne (根) means root, Zu or Tsu (津) means harbor, Hide (秀) means excellence, and Yuki (幸) means happiness or fortune. His surname is meant to be a play on rat in Japanese, Nezumi (鼠), and his given name is a common Japanese male name, which fits his personality.
Kido: Ryota Kido (貴堂良太, きどう りょうた)
Ki (貴) means noble, Do (堂) means temple or hall, Ryo (良) means good, and Ta (太) means plump or thick. His surname is homophonous to that of his hero name (キドウ) and his respective quirk traject in Japanese, Kido (軌道).
Onima: Junji Onima (鬼馬淳次, おにま じゅんじ)
Oni or Ki (鬼) means demon, Ma (馬) means horse, Jun (淳) means pure, and Ji (次) means next. His surname is homophonous to that of his hero name (オニマー).
X-Less: Mitsuyuki Hoshimoto (星本光行, ほしもと みつゆき)
Hoshi (星) means star, Moto or Hon (本) means origin or book, Mitsu (光) means light, and Yuki (行) means line. His name is a reference to his quirk laser, where he fires energy beams from his right eye.
Shishido: Daisho Shishido (獅子戸大昌, ししど だいしょう)
Shishi (獅子) means lion, Do (戸) means door, Dai or O (大) means big, and Sho (昌) means prosperous or clear. His surname is homophonous to that of his hero name (シシド) and the fact that the first two syllables of his surname fits with him being called the lion hero. Shishido is also an actual surname, but written as宍戸 instead, with the initial kanji character meaning muscles or meat.
Airjet: Hayato Kamizora (上空早人, かみぞら はやと)
Kami or Ue (上) means up or above or raise, Zora or Sora (空) means sky, Haya (早) means early or fast, and To or Hito (人) means person. His surname is a reference to the fact that he can shoot blasts of air above the ground as high as he wants.
Fourth Kind: Shugo Shinomiya (四宮修悟, しのみや しゅうご)
Shi (四) means 4, Miya (宮) means temple or palace, Shu or Osamu (修) means discipline, and Go or Satoru (悟) means enlightenment. The Shi in Shinomiya refers to the fact that he has 4 arms in his appearance. Not a Kaguya reference.
Takeshita: Yoshiyuki Takeshita (竹下吉幸, たけした よしゆき)
This character in the manga and anime is named that way, which is an actual surname, which means I would give him his given name only. Take (竹) means bamboo, Shita (下) means below or under, Yoshi (吉) means good luck or joy, and Yuki (幸) means happiness or fortune. The Take in Takeshita is likely a reference to his unnamed bamboo quirk.
Eel Boy: Teruki Unagi (宇凪輝樹, うなぎ てるき)
U (宇) means roof, Nagi (凪) means calm, Teru (輝) means shine or illuminate, and Ki (樹) means tree. His surname is homophonous with eel in Japanese, Unagi (鰻), referring to his unnamed eel quirk. Interestingly, in My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, there is a character with a similar sounding name, Teruo Unagisawa (鰻沢照生), unrelated to the character above. I made that name up without realization, so I must say it’s almost a coincidence.
Briareos: Gosaku Tezawa (手澤郷作, てざわ ごうさく)
Gyges: Gosuke Tezawa (手澤郷輔, てざわ ごうすけ)
Knowing that the two guards present during the Assault on Tartarus are brothers, we can assume that they share the same surname. Te (手) means hand or arm, and Zawa or Sawa (澤) means swamp, referring to their appearance.
For Briareos: Go (郷) means village or hometown, and Saku (作) means make or prepare.
For Gyges: Go (郷) means village or hometown, and Suke (輔) means help or assistance.
Public Safety Commission President: Yasuko Hoki (保喜安子, ほき やすこ)
Ho (保) means protection or guarantee, Ki (喜) means delight or rejoice, Yasu (安) means peaceful, and Ko (子) means child. Combining both the initial kanji characters of both her surname and given name would mean security in Japanese, Hoan (保安), referring to her position in the Hero Public Safety Commission.
2nd user: Hayao Nikaido (二階堂速雄, にかいどう はやお)
Ni (二) means 2, Kai (階) means story, stair or floor, Do (堂) means temple or hall, Haya (速) means quick or fast, and O (雄) means male. For the given name Hayao, the Haya in Hayao is the same one in his quirk "Gearshift" in Japanese, Hensoku (変速). The surname Nikaido has the kanji character for 2, Ni (二), referencing the fact that he is the 2nd user of OFA. Something I would like to share - the first time I encountered the surname Nikaido came from a staff member whose name was credited with that surname in most of Mob Psycho 100's episodes in the end credits. As soon as I saw the name 二階堂 in the end credits, that gave me an idea to use that surname as a what-if name for the 2nd user, so that's how I arrived with that surname. I never intended to name him after an anime staff member whatsoever.
3rd user: Sanjiro Undo (運道三治郎, うんどう さんじろう)
Un (運) means luck or fortune, Do (道) means road or path, San (三) means 3, Ji (治) means reign or cure, and Ro (郎) means male. The surname is read as "oondo" and not in the English word as it appears to be in romanized form. Also, the aforementioned surname is homophonous with movement in Japanese, Undo (運動), as his quirk Fa Jin is used for to build up kinetic energy by repeating regular motions and store it for later use. Kinetic energy in Japanese is Undo Enerugii (運動エネルギー). The given name Sanjiro has the kanji character for 3, San (三), referencing the fact that he is the 3rd user of OFA.
6th user: Enzo Rokuhara (六原煙造, ろくはら えんぞう)
Roku (六) means 6, Hara (原) means field, En or Kemuri (煙) means smoke, and Zo (造) means create or make. The surname Rokuhara has the kanji character for 6, Roku (六), referencing the fact that he is the 6th user of OFA. The given name Enzo is a reference to his quirk Smokescreen, which would give the character's nickname as En. The surname is also the name of a Japanese railway station in Kanegasaki, Iwate. Interestingly enough, two other characters in the series, whom both of them are villains, are also named after real world Japanese railway stations. The villains in question are Twice and Re-Destro. Twice's real surname is Bubaigawara (分倍河原), named after a railway station operated jointly by the East Japan Railway Company and the private railway operator Keio Corporation located in Fuchu, Tokyo of the same name, while Re-Destro's real surname is Yotsubashi (四ツ橋), named after a railway station in Nishi-ku, Osaka of the same name.
Wolfram: Shigeki Kinzoku (金続重樹, きんぞく しげき)
Kin (金) means metal, Zoku (続) means to continue, Shige (重) means heavy, and Ki (樹) means tree or wood. The surname Kinzoku is homophonous to Kinzoku (金属), in which the latter kanji character, Zoku (属), means genus. However, the Zoku in Kinzoku (金続) means to continue, referring to how he manipulates and creates metal continuously in combat. The Shige in Shigeki refers to how generally heavy metal is. Not to mention that his villain name is named after tungsten, whose symbol W means wolfram, and it is one of the heaviest naturally stable elements you can carry or hold (but factually speaking, uranium IS the heaviest element in terms of natural stability).
Nine: Kisho Terunaga (照永起昇), てるなが きしょう)
Teru (照) means shine or illuminate, Naga or Ei (永) means eternity, Ki (起) means rouse or get up, and Sho (昇) means rise up. The Teru in Terunaga likely refers to his intimidating appearance, akin to a god, while Naga likely refers to the fact that he would be invincible like any other villain if he has a great amount of quirks, considering that he is one of the few characters to do so. The given name Kisho is homophonous with weather, Kisho (気象), a reference to his original quirk before amalgamating to All for One, weather manipulation, or Kisho Sosa in Japanese (気象操作).
All for One: Majin Shigaraki (死柄木摩甚, しがらき まじん)
According to All for One himself in a flashback, Shigaraki is his real surname; however, his given name is unknown. Shi (死) means death, Gara (柄) means grip or handle, Ki (木) means tree or wood, Ma (摩) means to scrape or grind, and Jin (甚) means extreme or intense. The given name Majin is homophonous with devil in Japanese, Majin (魔神).
Mustard: Shoki Kitai (北井祥基, きたい しょうき)
Kita (北) means north, I (井) means water well, Sho (祥) means auspicious or good omen, and Ki (基) means fundamentals or basis. The surname Kitai is homophonous with gas in Japanese, Kitai (気体), a reference to his quirk. The given name Shoki is homophonous with miasma in Japanese, Shoki (瘴気), a highly unpleasant or unhealthy smell or vapor, fitting with the properties of his quirk.
Innsmouth: Yakishi Takonuma (蛸沼焼司, たこぬま やきし)
Tako (蛸) means octopus, Numa (沼) means marsh, Yaki (焼) means burnt, and Shi (司) means administer or boss. The Tako in Takonuma is a reference to his appearance, resembling an octopus.
Moonfish: Takanari Habashi (歯橋高成, はばし たかなり)
Ha (歯) means tooth, Hashi (橋) means bridge, Taki (高) means tall or high, Nari (成) means grow or reach. The surname Habashi is a reference to his quirk blade-tooth in Japanese, Shijin (歯刃).
Ending: Shingoki Kurodo (黒道伸剛輝, くろどう しんごうき)
Kuro (黒) means black, Do or Michi (道) means road or path, Shin (伸) means to expand or stretch, Go (剛) means sturdy or strength, and Ki or Teru (輝) means shine, or gleam. The surname Kurodo means black road, referring to how he activates his quirk through a road or highway. The given name Shingoki is homophonous with traffic lights in Japanese, Shingoki (信号機).
Starservant: Noriharu Hoshimiya (星宮典治, ほしみや のりはる)
Hoshi (星) means star, Miya (宮) means temple or palace, Nori or Ten (典) means law or rule, and Haru or Chi or Ji (治) means reign or subdue. The surname Hoshimiya means star temple or star palace, referring to his villain name. The given name Noriharu can be alternatively read as Tenchi (天地), which means above and below, top and bottom, or more symbolically, heaven and earth. The third meaning could possibly be referring to the phrase “Heaven and Earth are about to collide”, one of the taglines to the 1998 asteroid disaster film Deep Impact, since the villain himself is a preacher who ensures the society that the end of the world is nigh.
Dictator: Reiji Shiki (志紀令司, しき れいじ)
Shi (志) means will or intention, Ki (紀) means chronicle or history, Rei (令) means orders or command, and Shi (司) means administer or boss. The surname Shiki is homophonous with command, direction, or supervision in Japanese, Shiki (指揮), while the given name Reiji is reverse for command or control in Japanese, Shirei (司令), both referencing his quirk despot.
Kunieda: Ikunobu Kunieda (國枝育伸, くにえだ いくのぶ)
Kuni (國) means country, Eda (枝) means bough or branch, Iku (育) means grow or raise, and Nobu (伸) means to expand or stretch. The villain name Kunieda, which is written in katakana, is an actual surname in Japan, so I had to use the kanji version of that name. The given name Ikunobu means growing and expanding, both of which are referring to his quirk that has the ability to sprout and grow gigantic flowers, spores, and fungus-like plants from the ground.
Gigantomachia: Goro Onikigawa (鬼木川吾郎, おにきがわ ごろう)
Oni or Ki (鬼) means demon, Ki (木) means tree, Kawa or Gawa (川) means river, Go (吾) means I or my, and Ro (郎) means male. The Oni in Onikigawa refers to his demonic appearance, while his given name Goro is a play on the Japanese onomatopoeia Goro Goro (ゴロゴロ), which describes the sound of thunder, earthquake, or other disasters incoming, fitting with his personality during the Paranormal Liberation War Arc.
Iceman: Geten Koriyama (氷山外典, こおりやま げてん)
Kori (氷) means ice, Yama (山) means mountain, Ge or Soto (外) means outside, and Ten or Nori (典) means law. The surname Koriyama is an alternate reading of Hyozan, which means iceberg, fitting with his quirk. The given name Geten means apocrypha, which is a story of unknown author or origin. While Geten is the real name of Iceman, it is unknown if it’s his given name or surname, so randomly assuming that this is his given name, his surname would be unknown, and that explains the surname’s existence. (NOTE: With the recent release of Chapter 387 on May 8, 2023, it was revealed that Geten happened to be from Rei's side, which means that his surname is Himura, and this made him a relative to the Todoroki family members, so his full name is Geten Himura. It was not explicitly stated how Rei, or even the Todoroki family, and Geten were specifically related and just listed their relation as simply "relative". With this revelation, his full name written in Japanese would be 氷叢外典, or in hiragana, ひむら げてん. As of this writing, this is the only entry on the list with a character's officially confirmed full name in the original source, so I would discard my ideal surname in favor of the original source instead.)
Unnamed Cider House leader: Gyokoten Samukawa (寒川凝古天, さむかわ ぎょうこてん)
Samu (寒) means cold, Kawa (川) means river, Gyo (凝) means stiff, Ko or Furu (古) means old or ancient, and Ten (天) means heaven. The surname Samukawa means cold river. The given name Gyokoten is homophonous with freezing point in Japanese - Gyokoten (凝固点). The first kanji of the word Gyo (凝) is the same as in the given name. His alias or villain name was never revealed as well, so Yeti (イエティ) would be a good choice, named after the ape-like creature purported to inhabit the Himalayan mountain range in Asia of the same name.
Keigo's Father: Keiichi Takami (鷹見啓一, たかみ けいいち)
This character in the manga and anime is named that way, which means I would give him his given name only. Taka (鷹) means hawk, Mi (見) means to see, Kei (啓) means disclose, open, or say, and Ichi (一) means 1. The Kei in Keiichi is the same as his son Keigo (啓悟).
Habit Headgear: Takehiko Kito (鬼頭武彦, きとう たけひこ)
Oni or Ki (鬼) means demon, To or Atama (頭) means head, Take (武) means military, and Hiko (彦) means lad or boy. His surname is a reference to his unnerving appearance. Not a Demon Slayer reference.
Giant Villain: Kiichi Otomo (大友毅一, おおとも きいち)
O or Dai (大) means big, Tomo (友) means friend, Ki or Tsuyo (毅) means strong, and Ichi (一) means 1. His name is a reference to his appearance and personality. Ironic that he is the first villain to appear in the series, yet has a character that means friend.
Sludge Villain: Sohei Dorokawa (泥川創平, どろかわ そうへい)
Doro (泥) means mud, Kawa or Gawa (川) means river, So or Hajime (創) means begin or start, and Hei or Pei or Hira (平) means flat. His surname is a reference to his dirty mud-like appearance.
Swordkil: Takeshi Mekajiki (目梶木丈士, めかじき たけし)
Me (目) means eye, Kaji (梶) means sculling oar, Ki (木) means tree or wood, Take (丈) means height or stature, and Shi (士) means samurai. His surname is homophonous with swordfish in Japanese, Mekajiki (眼梶木), which is a reference to his unnamed sword quirk, as well as his villain name, though close.
Daigo: Daigo Saruno (猿野大悟, さるの だいご)
Saru (猿) means monkey, No (野) means field, Dai or O (大) means big, and Go or Satoru (悟) means enlightenment. His surname is a reference to his beast-like appearance, while his given name is the same as that of Daigo Yamamoto (山本大悟), the character’s voice actor, also simply known (and credited) by his given name, Daigo. He is part of the Japanese comedy duo Chidori (千鳥), who made a cameo appearance in My Hero Academia: Two Heroes as two of Wolfram’s minions.
Nobu: Nobuyuki Katai (片井信行, かたい のぶゆき)
Kata (片) means part or fragment, I (井) means water well, Nobu (信) means faith or truth, and Yuki (行) means line. His surname is can be also read as Heni, which is homophonous with displacement (physics) in Japanese, Heni (変位), a reference to his unnamed displacement quirk, while his given name is the same as that of Nobuyuki Hayakawa (早川信行), the character’s voice actor, also simply known (and credited) by his nickname, Nobu (ノブ). Like the previous entry on the list, he is also part of the Japanese comedy duo Chidori (千鳥), who made a cameo appearance in My Hero Academia: Two Heroes as two of Wolfram’s minions.
Glutton God: Shigeo Shokuzawa (食澤茂雄, しょくざわ しげお)
Shoku (食) means food, Zawa or Sawa (澤) means swamp, Shige (茂) means overgrown or grow thick, and O (雄) means masculine or male. His surname is a reference to his appearance, as well as his villain name in Japanese, Kuishin (食神).
Sanctum: Seizo Jiyumiya (自由宮聖造, じゆうみや せいぞう)
Ji (自) means oneself, Yu (由) means wherefore, Miya (宮) means temple or palace, Sei (聖) means holy, and Zo (造) means create or make. His surname means freedom temple, and Seizo means holy structure, referring to his villain name.
The Mother of Quirks: Seiko Yotsubashi (四ツ橋聖子, よつばし せいこ)
Knowing the Mother of Quirks is the mother of Chikara Yotsubashi (四ツ橋主税), I would give her given name only. Yotsu (四ツ) means 4, Hashi (橋) means bridge, Sei (聖) means holy, and Ko (子) means child. I chose Seiko as her given name for a reason, because her name, when Romanized, is an anagram for quirk in Japanese, Kosei (個性), since she was the first person to use the word "quirk" to describe meta abilities.
Shie Hassaikai boss: Takahito Saijo (斎条崇人, さいじょう たかひと)
Sai (斎) means purification, Jo (条) means article, Taka (崇) means respect or revere, and To or Hito (人) means person. The Sai in Saijo is the same character in Shie Hassaikai (死穢八斎會), while his given name fits given with his position during the time he founded the organization years before Kai Chisaki succeeded him.
Hood: Tsuyoshi Aida (会田強士, さいじょう たかひと)
Ai or Kai (会) means meeting or association, Ta or Da (田) means rice field, Tsuyo (強) means strong, and Shi (士) means samurai. His name fits since he used to be a street punk who made a living as a fierce underground fighter before being turned into a Nomu by the Doctor.
Gunga Mountain Villa Paranormal Liberation Front Commander: Kairo Dendo (傳堂会呂, でんどう かいろ)
Den (傳) means propagate or transmit, Do (堂) means temple or hall, Kai or Ai (会) means meeting or association, and Ro (呂) means spine or backbone. His surname is homophonous with electric or conduction in Japanese, Dendo (電動) or Dendo (伝導) respectively, while his given name is homophonous with circuit in Japanese, Kairo (回路), both referring to his quirk amplivolt, which can conduct and amplify electricity within their body, being able to release it afterwards. Ironic that he was never given a name, yet his quirk, as well as his ultimate move, is named in the manga and anime.
That is all I can present. If you know a character whose real name is unknown, comment down below and formulate his or her real name based on the character's qualities. Thank you!
submitted by mariusthepunkfather
to BokuNoHeroAcademia [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:30 meerkatopia [US][SELLING] Manga; Lots For Sale!! Clearing Shelves Summer Sale Odyssey: The Final Stretch! Come Get These Deals Before They Are Gone!
I am having another sale to help clear my shelves up. Prices can be negotiated within reason, please feel free to send a chat after leaving a comment. Have a great summer everyone!
Pics are from last week, check the list for what's available.
Check out my page for weekly updates to library. Thanks all!
I dont have any other account on Reddit so if you see a message with a similar tag as me avoid replying. There are scammers who steal photos and rip people off.
Please request detailed photos of the ones you are interested in
Shipping price excluded unless you are buying multiple sets of books.
See Photos (timestamp)
Inuyasha 32 Volumes 1-4, 10, 15, 17-20, 22, 23, 29, 31-33, 36, 37, 43-46, 48-56 $550\* G3-G4 Some Ex library, only missing 6 hard to find books in later half of series
Vagabond 1-12 Vizbig, 37 $500\*\* G3-G4 Vol 1 has a little page separation on a couple pages but still intact/fixable
Welcome to NHK 1st Print 1-8 $240 \*\*G4
Midori Days 1-8 $145\*\* G4
Mushoku Tensai 1-2 + Roxy 1-2 G4 $45
Persona 3-4 17 volume lot G4-G5 $150
A Certain Scientific Accelerator 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 $60 G4
Battle Angel Alita 1-9, Last order 1-15 G4\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\G5 $370
One Piece -1-100 G4/G5 first 15 Omnibus + Singles $365
One Piece 24-100 G4/ mostly G5 $333
Spare 46-70 G5 $97
Ai No Kusabi English Vol 8 G3.5 $300
Zatch Bell 1-25 minus #20 $680 G4\*\*
Lady Snowblood 1 $25 G3.5
Pet Shop Of Horrors 1-10, Tokyo 1-8 $320 G3/G\*
Ace Attorney 11 volumes complete $320\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*
Blade of the Immortal 1-31 + Novel G2-G4 Some ex library $180
Delicious Dungeon 1-5 G4 $39
Drrrr 19 volumes G4\\G5 $89
Maximum ride 1-9 + witch $29.50 G4
Devil is a part timer Light novel 1-11 G5 $52
Devil is a part timer High school 1-5 G4 $65
Puella Magica 37 volume lot G4\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\G5 $535
Parasyte 1-2, Neo G3/G4 $20
Ring 0-2 G4 $27
Juion G4 $15
Re:Monster 1-5 G5 $25
Machimaho 1-2 G5 $7
Sorcerer Hunters 1-3 G4 $24
Utena Box set $95 G4
Hack 11 volume lot G4 $54
Alice hearts 1-3 G4 $35
Magical girl raising project 1-2 G5 $14
First love monster 1-2 G5 $14
Big Order 1 G4 $5
Cardcaptor sakura 1-5 G5 $28
Cardcaptor Omnibus 1-4 G4\G5 $120 One small crease on vol 1
Tomodachi monster 1 $10
Those who hunt elves 1-2 G4 $14
Tokyo Babylon 1-6 G4 $110
Sherlock Bones 1-7 G4 $30
Hellsing 8, 9 $36
Ouran HS 1-18 G4 $75
Promised Neverland 1-20 G4-G5 $87
Danganronpa 13 volume lot G4-G5 $60
Megaman 7 volume lot G4-G5 $140
Cells at work box set G5 $40
The story of Saiunkoko 1-3, 6-9 G4\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\G5 $50
Devil survivor 1-8 G4 $75
Zelda 15 volume G4 $45
Fuishigi Omnibus 1-3 G4 $25
Neon Genesis 1-5, Shinji 1-5 omnibus G4\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\G5 $165
Afterschool charisma 1-12 G4 $55
Hetalia 1-6 G4 $50
Magic Rayearth omnibus 1 G5 $17
Crimson spell 2-5 G4 $20
Pichi Pichi Pitch 1 G4 $20
Sakuran G3-G4 1 crease on cover $30
My solo lesbian G5 $15 for all volumes
Dragon half 1-3 G5 $35
Lone wolf and cub singles 13 vol half set $150 G3-G4
Eden 2 $23
New lone wolf 1-4 G4 $65
Triage x 1-3, 6, 8 $40
Emma 1-2 G3 $20 ex lib
Tokyo 1-2 G4 $22
One piece omnibus 1-45 with gaps (9 vols) $50 G3/G4 one has writing on bottom side
Land of the Lustrous 1-3 G4/G5 $20
20th century boys 1 G4 $11
Arm Of Kannon 1-3, 5 G3/G4 $40
Jyu oh sei 3 G4 $5
Arppegio 4 G4 $20
Clover omnibus G3 $6
Terraformers 1, 3 G4 $15
Mobile Suit thunderbolt 1-2 G4 $15
Blade immortal spares (7) spine fade G3/G4 $30
Oishibo 1 G4 $5
Lone wolf 1988 tpb $18
Wounded man 4 G4 $14
Get backers 10 vols G3-G4 $60
Samurai kyo 12 vols $40
Flowers bees 2-3 G4 $30
Monster hunter orage 1-3 G3/G4 $35
Emanon 1-3 G4 $30
Barakamon 1-9, 18 G3 $70
Appleseed black Magic, Dominion, Orion G2-G5 $39
Eurekai Seven (5 vols) $30 #G3/G4
Initial D 8 Volumes $120 G2-G4
Tokyo Tribes 1-5, no #3 G4 $35
Crying freeman journey $6
Fire Punch 1 $5
Exaxxion 1 $5
Sacred blacksmith 1-3 G4 $20
Karneval 1 G4 $10
First master 2 G4 $30
Banana fish 1-5, 9-12 G4 half have yellowing $60
Black Jack 1, 3, G4 $30
Wotakoi 1 G5 $5
JJk 0-3 $17
Psycho Pass 1-4 G4 $35 1st print
Spare volume 3 $10 1st print
Golgo 1-10 Missing #2 G4-G5 $110
Golden Kamuy 1-19 G4 $140
Bleach 1-27, 32 $90
All other spares Bleach G3-G4 $1.50- 3.50 each based on condition
Skullman 2-7 G4 $115
Raqiya 1-2 G4 $60
Monster 1st 1 G4 Single $12
High School DXD 3, 6, 10 G5 6, 10 Sealed $50
Fist Of The North Start Viz Graphic 1-4, Blue Sky 1-4 G4 $180
fist spare graphic novel edt 3-4 $50 G4
Crayon Shin 2-7 G3 $80
Dance In The Vampire Bund 1-3, 7-9, 18-21 G4 $45
Attack On Titan 1-34, xtra 34- Kinokuniya w board, $200
Attack On Titan 1-34 G4 $180
The king of fighters 1-6 G5 $40
Lone Wolf & Cub Omnibus Complete G4/G5 unread 1st print $500
Berserk 16 DMP volumes G3/G4 $114
Blood Blockade Battlefront 3, 10 G4 $48
Bt'x 13 G4 $17
Captain Ken 1, G4 $10
Chainmail Novel LN 1 G4 $10
Cyborg 009 1, 2, 4 G4 $35
Dororo 1 G4 $7
Fire Punch 1-4 G4 $25
Gantz 1-2, 11, 34 G4 $50
Spare 1-2 $34 G3
Gundam books $15 each
Gyo 1 G4 $18
Ichiroh 5, G4 $5
Infini T Force 1-4 G5 $18
Judge 1 G4 $6
Junji Ito Lot Remina, Sensor, Uzamaki HC G4 $40 for 3 HCs
Kagerou Daze 1-7 $130
Kurohime 8 volumes G4 $40
Knights Zodiac 2, 4, 11, 13 G4 $35
Shugo chara 2-6 G3/G4 $20
Drifting classroom 1-3 G4 $30
Lum Viz 1st Print 1-2 G4, Unread $20
Magic Knight Rayearth 1st 3 G3 $3
Mai The Psychic Girl 3, 4 G4 $40
Jojos pt 3 tpb 6, 8, 12 G5 $60
Mermaid Saga 1-4 G4 $50
Ode To Kirihito 2 G4 $10 Spare Available
Oh My Goddess Omnibus 1-3 G4 $60
Pandora's Heart 1, 2, 10, 14, 18 G4 $40
Extra #10 $7.50
Peepe Choo 1 G4 $13
Reborn 3 G4 $15
Resident Evil Marhawa 2 G4 $15
Strawberry 100% 1, 3 $20
Street Fighter 8 Volumes $80
Spare Ryu Final 3 G4 $18
Uzumaki HC G4 $15
submitted by meerkatopia
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:07 Spiritual_Title_6267 Help with GEDmatch results
Hi, I'm European, and my mother says she is Italian and my dad says he is British. But when I did a DNA test, it seemed a bit inaccurate so I thought I would put it in GEDmatch, and it still says that I am Iberian and Scandinavian, along with quite a few other regions. What I don’t understand is why it says that because I am not aware of having any of those ancestors. I Will put my Eurogenes K13 results below.
Admix Results (sorted):
# Population Percent
1 North_Atlantic 45.07
2 Baltic 20.6
3 West_Med 13.25
4 East_Med 7.68
5 West_Asian 5.45
6 East_Asian 2.59
7 South_Asian 1.94
8 Oceanian 0.8
9 Sub-Saharan 0.68
10 Red_Sea 0.63
11 Siberian 0.56
12 Northeast_African 0.41
13 Amerindian 0.34
Single Population Sharing:
# Population (source) Distance
1 South_Dutch 4.04
2 West_German 4.11
3 Southeast_English 6.52
4 French 7.85
5 North_German 8.06
6 Southwest_English 8.18
7 Orcadian 8.29
8 Danish 8.52
9 North_Dutch 8.72
10 Irish 9.29
11 West_Scottish 9.51
12 Norwegian 11.03
13 Austrian 11.31
14 Swedish 12
15 East_German 12.71
16 Spanish_Cataluna 15.07
17 Hungarian 15.33
18 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon 16.31
19 North_Swedish 16.36
20 Spanish_Galicia 16.4
Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 84.5% Orcadian + 15.5% Algerian_Jewish @ 2.97
2 96.9% South_Dutch + 3.1% Malay @ 2.98
3 84.2% Orcadian + 15.8% Italian_Jewish @ 2.99
4 97% South_Dutch + 3% Cambodian @ 3.01
5 85.4% Orcadian + 14.6% Tunisian_Jewish @ 3.04
6 82.6% Orcadian + 17.4% Ashkenazi @ 3.04
7 97.4% South_Dutch + 2.6% Dai @ 3.05
8 97.4% South_Dutch + 2.6% Vietnamese @ 3.07
9 84.2% Orcadian + 15.8% Sephardic_Jewish @ 3.07
10 85.5% Orcadian + 14.5% Libyan_Jewish @ 3.08
11 97.3% South_Dutch + 2.7% Lahu @ 3.09
12 80.4% Orcadian + 19.6% West_Sicilian @ 3.09
13 96.8% South_Dutch + 3.2% Tibeto-Burman_Burmese @ 3.12
14 97.4% South_Dutch + 2.6% Miaozu @ 3.14
15 90% Southeast_English + 10% Syrian @ 3.14
16 97.4% South_Dutch + 2.6% She @ 3.14
17 89.1% Southeast_English + 10.9% Turkmen @ 3.15
18 89% Southeast_English + 11% Turkish @ 3.16
19 97.4% South_Dutch + 2.6% Tujia @ 3.16
20 90.3% Southeast_English + 9.7% Jordanian @ 3.17
Oracle 4 K13:
Admix Results (sorted):
# Population Percent
1 North_Atlantic 45.07
2 Baltic 20.60
3 West_Med 13.25
4 East_Med 7.68
5 West_Asian 5.45
6 East_Asian 2.59
7 South_Asian 1.94
Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
13 components mode.
Using 1 population approximation:
1 South_Dutch @ 4.212859
2 West_German @ 4.406008
3 Southeast_English @ 7.304577
4 French @ 8.631116
5 North_German @ 8.999619
6 Southwest_English @ 9.295602
7 Orcadian @ 9.424162
8 Danish @ 9.590024
9 North_Dutch @ 9.849183
10 Irish @ 10.582526
11 West_Scottish @ 10.847579
12 Norwegian @ 12.495705
13 Austrian @ 12.754142
14 Swedish @ 13.589408
15 East_German @ 14.343614
16 Spanish_Cataluna @ 16.865622
17 Hungarian @ 17.434660
18 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 18.215691
19 Spanish_Galicia @ 18.302494
20 Portuguese @ 18.388046
Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Danish +50% French @ 3.839557
Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Danish +25% Tuscan +25% West_Scottish @ 3.364143
Using 4 populations approximation:
1 Danish + Danish + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.364143
2 Danish + Orcadian + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.413964
3 Danish + Orcadian + Orcadian + Tuscan @ 3.427191
4 Danish + Danish + Orcadian + Tuscan @ 3.457137
5 Danish + North_German + Spanish_Murcia + West_German @ 3.467303
6 Danish + Irish + Orcadian + Tuscan @ 3.468107
7 Danish + Danish + Spanish_Murcia + West_German @ 3.477793
8 Danish + Danish + Irish + Tuscan @ 3.481430
9 Danish + Tuscan + West_Scottish + West_Scottish @ 3.494838
10 Danish + North_Dutch + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.524429
11 Danish + Norwegian + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.534285
12 Norwegian + West_Scottish + West_Scottish + West_Sicilian @ 3.537586
13 Danish + Irish + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.540263
14 Norwegian + Orcadian + Orcadian + Tuscan @ 3.577716
15 Danish + Danish + Portuguese + West_German @ 3.577837
16 Danish + North_Dutch + Orcadian + Tuscan @ 3.582846
17 Swedish + West_Scottish + West_Scottish + West_Sicilian @ 3.583559
18 Danish + Danish + Southwest_English + Tuscan @ 3.590624
19 Norwegian + Orcadian + Tuscan + West_Scottish @ 3.593988
20 Norwegian + Orcadian + West_Scottish + West_Sicilian @ 3.594961
submitted by Spiritual_Title_6267
to Genealogy [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:03 TheMainePlan Reflections, Hopes and Concerns 1 Week in.
After a few years of examining my relationship with alcohol, I’m committing to a full year of sobriety. I’ve explored my relationship with alcohol quite a bit over the past few years (tracked my daily drinking for a year, did some dry Januarys, etc.) but believe that for me, a long term full sobriety is the right move. I don’t consider myself an alcoholic but I definitely drink more than the average. I probably clock in somewhere on the 2-3 drinks a day average so this will be a meaningful change in lifestyle. I’m a week in today.
Why? For me, it’s largely to answer the questions of “How much better will I function in all capacities if I cut out booze (and weed)? And do the benefits outweigh any costs the result as a byproduct of sobriety (social, fun, etc)?” I expect there are residual benefits that I’ll enjoy on the physical and financial health front but I’m fortunate for neither to be a major concern so I view those more as icing than the cake. I’ve struggled with ADHD and mild depression in the past and have been studying happiness best practices over the last few years as well. I’m hopeful this year of sobriety yields results in this arena.
How? I intend to try to live my life as similar as possible to before, just better and more present. I'm keeping my bar stocked, beer fridge full and weed jar green for any visitors. My wife is very moderate drinker (a few drinks a week) and we like to entertain folks who drink. They are adults and I am not looking to influence their habits. My hope is that I continue to be invited to parties, etc. where there will be amble alcohol available. I also do not intend to inform others of my plan outside of this forum, my wife and people I'll be around enough for them to ask questions about my lack of drinking. That is to say, I'm not trying to keep it a secret but I don't want to make it a part of my personality or create a 'holier than thou' vibe either. I expect I'll introduce some NA substitutes to alleviate some of that.
I do intend to ramp up my physical activity - I have ebbed and flowed on running, but may decide to train for a marathon. I also expect to find more time to fill on weekday evenings and will be exploring a few hobbies to do fill that time.
Concerns: I know this won't be all sunshine and roses. I expect the mental withdrawal symptoms (irritability, depressive episodes, etc.) to be difficult but my hope is knowing they are coming will be helpful. As stated before, I'm hopeful that social invites don't drop off, but I know that is a risk and I would not be surprised if some people in my life fall out of it a bit. I'd like to think I can have just as much fun as before but I'm conscious that alcohol and weed helped me to drop my inhibitions and let loose and there will be some activities that just aren't as fun sober. I am in the process of networking for a new job and that has often been a "Let's grab a drink" type activity. I'm hopeful coffees in the morning will be a good substitute but there is a risk I'll miss out on some opportunities.
Thanks to this sub for all the posts that have given me lots to think about in preparation and for being a place for me to post these thoughts. I know this will be a challenge, but I'm confident in my resolve to do it! I'd be happy to post updates along the way in this thread if helpful for others.
submitted by TheMainePlan
to SoberCurious [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:01 Klaus_Maverick I have big problems with all my family please help, TW SH discussion and vent
Before I start, English is not my first language so sorry for any mistake I will make. Also, I had a bad experience sharing my thoughts and traumas online, people would victim blame me so please be kind.
As the title says I have problems with basically everyone in my family. It's frustrating living with them, I don't even know where to start.
So I am the middle child, I am 21, and I have an older sister (almost 23) and a younger brother (18). My sister now lives with her boyfriend and her kid. It will be relevant later.
I have always been the type of kid who doesn't like being the center of attention. I was really shy and sensitive. I also had some "symptoms" of something being wrong with me (maybe neurodivergence or autism, but I never got diagnosed). Without going into much detail I was bullied from the last years of elementary school to my last year of middle school (which is 4 years) and I had to be homeschooled because I refused to go to school. during this period I suffered a lot from depression and anxiety and also got addicted to self h4rm.
It was hard but I got therapy, stopped h4rming myself, and got back to finish my studies. All of these were with my parents thinking I was just being lazy. I know it, they told me. Before I started high school, like the week before, my father told me: "Don't get bullied again because we won't pay for you to get homeschooled again". At the time I didn't say anything because I was scared by his authority. I thought he was right to be mad about that.
In high school, things went pretty well, until my last year. I came out to them as transgender and gay. They seemed to take it well the first days, but then... they never used my name or the right pronouns. when I corrected them they looked at me so annoyed. After a while I stopped correcting them, I could see clearly they didn't want to learn. We also didn't have money for me to get therapy and start my transition, or maybe it was because they didn't want to pay for me. I know this because they offered to pay a month stage in Spain for my brother.
I had a major depressive episode since then and I stopped doing school (we were at home because of covid, it was 2021) for almost a month. It all went down very quickly from there. I was burned out, too tired to do anything, and for the first time in 4 years I started to h4rm myself again to escape my feelings. I had no help from my parents, they were too busy comparing me to my brother who was doing a stage. You know, because he was doing something with his life. My sister gave birth to her kid at the time and this distracted everyone from my problem for a while. But then, at the start of March 2021 me, my mother and my father had a fight. To be more specific, me and my mother had a fight my father was just watching us basically. It got to a point where she said: "We wasted so much money on you and know you want to do this... thing. (transitioning). Just get back to school and have a normal life". Something that day shattered in me. My heart? My feelings for them? My will to live? I still don't know the answer, but I was never the same since then.
Long story short I found out my city offered Therapy sessions for a very cheap price (we have a national healthcare system) and went to get help once again. It was hard even showering and going out but I did it because I thought it would be worthy. My parents were happy only because I would have gotten a mental health certificate to use for school (I missed too many days and without it, I would have had to repeat my last year). They didn't even care about me, and I know it because the psychiatrist prescribed me antidepressants. I got back home, told my father and he was like: "Antidepressants? What for?". I was shocked. This whole time they thought I was faking it because I was too lazy to go to school...
To make things worse, my sister and her boyfriend were working at the time, so my mother told them she could watch the baby for them. A little problem, she was working a part-time job... She was at work every afternoon... Guess who had to watch the baby because "you're still a woman and your father feels weird changing her diaper and your brother is too young and needs to go out with his friends"? Yep, me. I had to study for finals while watching a baby, changing diapers, and preparing her food... I got a lower score because I couldn't study properly. Therapy was helping but then I would get home and it would all start again.
Now I'm here, stuck in their house without a job because I can't find one. My brother, mommy's boy, is not doing great in school but somehow he still is better than me. The kid is now 2 and she is here every day because my sister is studying for her diploma. (wow she got to study for it??). I hate it here. I hate them and myself too. I can't look at the good things in my life because there aren't any. I have some friends and sometimes we go out. But every time I feel so bad to spend so much money on myself. When I get home I always regret it. I left out a lot of other things they did to me, otherwise, it would be too long as a post.
But to summarize their problems: my mother has a victim complex and always needs to be the center of attention in the family. My father is emotionally unstable and unavailable and this scares the crap out of me, it's like walking on eggshells. My brother is the favorite and my mother would always be by his side. My sister is a manipulator and a narcissist who always get what she wants, from my parent and her boyfriend too. Both of my siblings were my first bullies. I got neglected and ignored so I had to parent myself, you know, the classic "you're so mature for your age!" yeah Karen it's not a good thing. And now I'm here waiting for a miracle maybe. But I'm tired, I want to leave and never see them again. Thanks to everyone who listened to me, it means a lot. If you have any helpful tips I would be grateful.
submitted by Klaus_Maverick
to FamilyProblems [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 15:59 nicedznbitch [KDE] put my computer in rice for the first time what do i do