Twitch sub count
Everything GTA RP related!
2017.09.22 11:13 TriZeX Everything GTA RP related!
Post and discuss anything GTAVRP related!
2011.01.01 18:54 52 Book Challenge
A subreddit for the participants of the 52 Book Challenge (one book per week for a year) to discuss their progress and discoveries.
2008.06.17 19:21 Reddit Halo
Reddit's home for all things Halo, the franchise developed by 343 Industries and previously developed by Bungie.
2023.06.10 23:25 littlemetalpixie The role that mods play on Reddit, and why saving 3rd party apps, mod bots, and the ability to view user histories is essential for Reddit to operate. (TW - these images contain hate speech, threats of assault, harassment, and worse. To our more sensitive members, please use extreme caution.)
| || | submitted by littlemetalpixie to prochoice [link] [comments]
First of all, we all want to thank the many, many people here who have expressed their support of us in our decision to participate in the blackout taking place beginning 6/12! We love you all for understanding and for standing with us as we stand up to try and continue to keep the tools we need to keep you safe here!
For anyone who may not understand why we’re doing this, we thought that after the shitshow that was the Reddit CEO’s AMA about these changes, and how he’s basically doing whatever he wants without adequate notice, proper communication with Reddit mods and communities, or even the ethical issues surrounding the choices Reddit has made, we thought now may be a good time to share with the sub exactly WHY we need the tools and options they’re taking away from Reddit mods and devs.
We realize that the catch 22 here is that, because the work we do using these 3rd party apps and bots ensure that our mod team can keep sub members safe from harassment, hate, threats, trolling, and worse, and because they are so very effective,
many users here may not understand exactly what we stand to lose or even what mods do on Reddit.
So we want to show you.
Multiple Trigger Warnings:
The images in this post contain many forms of harassment, abuse, hate, trolling, mentions of assault, and even actual death threats aimed at the mod team and the sub members alike.
These are real screen shots taken by us, your moderators here, of some of the things we’ve successfully kept you all from ever having to experience in this sub using the apps and functions that Reddit would now like to take away from their unpaid volunteers
unless we pay more for the apps we need, or pay them
to code our own bots to do these things since they will not implement these tools into Reddit’s own interface.
Countless mods, devs, and Reddit users have donated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH of their time, energy, love, support, skill, and dedication to make sure that the things you see here are things you never have to see in your subs.
Make sure you thank Reddit when things like this become a daily occurrence in this sub for everyone to see instead of just for the mods to see and deal with….
They already are. You just never have to see them because of the tools Reddit would like to strip from us.
You can count on that changing very, very soon though.
We’re sorry, and we’re still fighting - this fight is FOR YOU. Because we love you all, and we just want you to be safe.
For more information on the changes coming to Reddit or the blackout starting June 12th, please see the pinned comment in this post.
So much love,
2023.06.10 23:18 The_Gout Subreddit is going private on the 12th because the API and you've read this 100 times already, you already know.
Because of reddit's policy change on their API usage, I've decided we're going to participate in the mass action that's happening on the 12th.
The subreddit will go dark, it might be for a few days, it might be indefinite.
More details can be seen on this post here
. Many of the most popular 3rd-party Reddit Apps have already announced their shutdown, but those that wish to continue would have to shell out over-the-top, prohibitive fees in order to continue their API usage.
The consequences of this can be viewed in this infographic
- videos (Link to Original Post)
is the open letter for those that would like to read more and sign.
Please also consider doing the following to show your support pics (Link to Original Post):
- Email Reddit ([email protected]) or create a support ticket to communicate your opposition to their proposed modifications.
- Share your thoughts on other social media platforms, spreading awareness about the issue.
- Show your support by participating in the Reddit boycott for 48 hours, starting on June 12th.
I don't apologise for the inconvenience, I think doing this is important, I know we are a pretty small, not very active (at least on reddit) community, but every little bit counts
How to set a Subreddit Private
Thank you to MechanicalKeyboards, from which I copy/pasted most of this message
submitted by The_Gout
to MechanicalKeyboardsUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 23:09 Turtleman1878 My watch hours are more than double the sub count. I just thought this was weird
2023.06.10 23:02 GiwiWhale Does CF mean compassionfree?
I saw in another sub a post asking which subs people do NOT recommend. One person was mentioning this childfree sub, saying it is full of angry and hateful people, lacking of compassion. I was laughing about this and thought "yeah whatever". But I also realize, reading some posts and comments here, that there is some truth to it. Some people are so crazy anti children, it is a bit scary, and makes me understand how childfree people got branded as heartless. I have seen some really rude comments here. People do forget, that every person has their own history, experience and body. You cannot always push your own views, that count for you, on others.
CF means childfree, it does not mean to be compassionfree.
submitted by GiwiWhale
to childfree [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:53 dessertgrinch Rant post, subs always needing more material
Why is it that whenever I provide materials for the subs, they always go through a shit ton of it? I don’t know if it’s walking off the site, or if they just waste it. Example: my siding sub just told me he needed more lap siding, after we had just ordered 300 LF of it for him. I just went out and counted how much he put up, about 200 LF. Where in the hell did the rest go?
submitted by dessertgrinch
to Homebuilding [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:46 citrussunshineVT Hi, I'm Citrus Sunshine! Thank you guys for making my debut special!! I hope you can join me for days 2 and 3 of my debut-athon, because today I'll be doing open-lobby ovw2 and karaoke later in the evening! :)
2023.06.10 22:35 MissBeeRobins Discord Art Servers for 20 plus?
Might be a long shot, but wanted to ask. I am a 29 female that recently began doing digital art. I've joined more communities then I can count over the last year, just randomly going through twitch or searching on google.
I am struggling finding a good anime/art community I could fit into that is fun loving, growth and supportive. A lot of them have really young members/moderators and it has made me slightly uncomfortable participating in the community. It would be nice to find one with an 18 plus age limit. I'm not looking necessarily for anything NSFW, just adult friendly.
I am open suggestions if anyone has anything <3
submitted by MissBeeRobins
to arthelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:20 -EnricoPallazo- Where to find artist to create twitch avatar and banner?
Hey everyone. I’m looking to purchase some artwork as a gift for someone who’s just starting their twitch channel. I need an avatar and a banner, in a comic/colorful style with several mock ups.. Anyone know of a Reddit sub ti find an artist or of a recommendation for another website? Maybe upwork?
submitted by -EnricoPallazo-
to Twitch [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:07 TheTree100 [M4F]- Long Term Romance!!!
I am currently looking for a partner for a Long term Roleplay that is Romance or Romance/SoL focused. I'm very open content wise to a range of genres from light, cute, and fluffy to dark, twisted, and taboo. Given that the type of plots I am intrested in are Romance focused NSFW content will be present because of this I would prefer to find a partner 25+ years old or who is closer to my own age (30). With that said I will not RP with anyone younger than 18. Thank you
RP for me is very casual and I am definitely not the type looking for someone who will sit down and write an entire book with me. I am looking for someone who is very detailed, descriptive, and creative. I want a partner that will slow down and take their time with me to build the story or characters. Someone who can help lead the story from time to time and communicate effectively. I personally typically give anywhere between 2 and 3 paragraph replies sometimes more or less depending on the scene and I would expect my partner to be able to as well. Perfect punctuation or spelling is not required. I RP via my phone a lot so I know the struggles of miss types but I'm not ok with lazy writing.
I do only RP in 3rd person past tense and I don't use any other platform other than discord (I will not give out my discord info or add you till after we have spoken first so just an FYI ) I do also work full time so finding someone who is understanding of schedules is essential. That said I love just chatting oocor making a new friend (I promise I'm more friendly then I probably coming off )
I do have like 2 ideas at the moment that I'm happy to share but I'm also happy to hear yours. At the moment I am looking to dive into some pretty taboo ideas so if that's your thing even better. I do not however do Sci fi, supernatural, or fantasy/medieval plots. I prefer modern, or modern dystopia style settings. That said there are a few fantasy details I might be willing to bend to which I can share in dms. Am I also mostly looking for partners who are intrested in playing extremely Sub characters though again details can be discussed.
Well I think I covered everything. If your intrested and would like to chat more and see how we vibe feel free to shoot me a DM or chat and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you said me a message that says "I'm intrested" or "are you still looking for a partner" I probably won't reply. Please make your first message count. Tell me a bit about you or the type of characters you enjoy etc.
Thanks again I looking forward to hearing from you!!
submitted by TheTree100
to RoleplayPartnerSearch [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:52 bharper7508 Non-Essential Faves for Recovery
| || |
The two things that made my recovery such a breeze were this gooseneck device holder and page turner with remote for my kindle! The device holder held my phone, kindle and iPad with no issues! SO worth the splurge! Got both on Amazon! submitted by bharper7508 to hysterectomy [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:44 Jayy8Bit Blender 3.4 Extremely Slow, New Install, New PC
As the title says, Blender is extremely slow. Even if I just have a default cube, every time I make a change, the program freezes for a few seconds to a few minutes. I've tried a fresh install, even tried installing on another HD. Same issue. Disabled add-ons as well and still have the same issue. I saw somewhere about an OpenGL file in the install directory that causes issues, but I do not see that file. Any advice?
==================================== = Blender 3.4.1 System Information = ==================================== Blender: ==================================== version: 3.4.1, branch: blender-v3.4-release, commit date: 2022-12-19 17:00, hash: 55485cb379f7, type: release build date: 2022-12-20, 01:51:19 platform: 'Windows-10-10.0.22621-SP0' binary path: 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\blender.exe' build cflags: /W3 /w34062 /w34115 /w34189 /w35038 /wd4018 /wd4146 /wd4065 /wd4127 /wd4181 /wd4200 /wd4244 /wd4267 /wd4305 /wd4800 /wd4828 /wd4996 /wd4661 /wd4848 /we4013 /we4133 /we4431 /we4033 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /nologo /J /Gd /MP /bigobj /Zc:inline -openmp build cxxflags: /W3 /w34062 /w34115 /w34189 /w35038 /wd4018 /wd4146 /wd4065 /wd4127 /wd4181 /wd4200 /wd4244 /wd4267 /wd4305 /wd4800 /wd4828 /wd4996 /wd4661 /wd4848 /we4013 /we4133 /we4431 /we4033 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /EHsc /nologo /J /Gd /MP /EHsc /bigobj /Zc:inline /permissive- /Zc:twoPhase- -openmp /Zc:__cplusplus build linkflags: /MACHINE:X64 /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /STACK:2097152 /ignore:4049 /ignore:4217 /ignore:4221 build system: CMake Python: ==================================== version: 3.10.8 (main, Oct 18 2022, 21:01:35) [MSC v.1928 64 bit (AMD64)] file system encoding: utf-8:surrogatepass paths: 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\startup' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\modules' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\python310.zip' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python\\DLLs' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python\\lib' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python\\bin' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python\\lib\\site-packages' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\freestyle\\modules' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\addons\\modules' 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\scripts\\addons\\modules' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\addons' 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\scripts\\addons' 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts\\addons_contrib' Python (External Binary): ==================================== binary path: 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\python\\bin\\python.exe' version: Python 3.10.8 Directories: ==================================== scripts: 'C:\\Program Files\\Blender Foundation\\Blender 3.4\\3.4\\scripts' 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\scripts' user scripts: 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\scripts' pref scripts: None datafiles: 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\datafiles' config: 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\config' scripts : 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\scripts' autosave: 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.4\\autosave' tempdir: 'C:\\Users\\jayy8\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\blender_a79860\\' FFmpeg: ==================================== avcodec: '59, 37, 100' avdevice: '59, 7, 100' avformat: '59, 27, 100' avutil: '57, 28, 100' swscale: ' 6, 7, 100' SDL: ==================================== Version: 2.0.20 Loading method: linked (WITH_SDL_DYNLOAD=OFF) Other Libraries: ==================================== OpenColorIO: 2, 1, 1 OpenImageIO: 2, 3, 20 OpenShadingLanguage: 1, 12, 6 OpenSubdiv: 3, 4, 4 OpenVDB: 9, 0, 0 Alembic: 1, 8, 3 USD: 0, 22, 3 GPU: ==================================== renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080/PCIe/SSE2' vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 535.98' device type: 'NVIDIA' backend type: 'OPENGL' extensions: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_locations GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_ballot GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_clock GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_sparse_texture2 GL_ARB_sparse_texture_clamp GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_EXT_memory_object GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_multiview_texture_multisample GL_EXT_multiview_timer_query GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_post_depth_coverage GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_raster_multisample GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_semaphore GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_sparse_texture2 GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_win32_keyed_mutex GL_EXT_window_rectangles GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KHR_shader_subgroup GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NVX_blend_equation_advanced_multi_draw_buffers GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_gpu_multicast2 GL_NVX_linked_gpu_multicast GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NVX_nvenc_interop GL_NVX_progress_fence GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_bindless_texture GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_NV_blend_minmax_factor GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_compute_shader_derivatives GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_conservative_raster GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles GL_NV_conservative_raster_underestimation GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_draw_vulkan_image GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_feature_query GL_NV_fence GL_NV_fill_rectangle GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_coverage_to_color GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_shader_barycentric GL_NV_fragment_shader_interlock GL_NV_framebuffer_mixed_samples GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_geometry_shader_passthrough GL_NV_gpu_multicast GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_memory_attachment GL_NV_memory_object_sparse GL_NV_mesh_shader GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_path_rendering_shared_edge GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_primitive_shading_rate GL_NV_query_resource GL_NV_query_resource_tag GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_representative_fragment_test GL_NV_sample_locations GL_NV_sample_mask_override_coverage GL_NV_scissor_exclusive GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64 GL_NV_shader_atomic_fp16_vector GL_NV_shader_atomic_int64 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_shader_subgroup_partitioned GL_NV_shader_texture_footprint GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_NV_shader_thread_shuffle GL_NV_shading_rate_image GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_dirty_tile_map GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_rectangle_compressed GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_timeline_semaphore GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_std430_layout GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NV_viewport_array2 GL_NV_viewport_swizzle GL_OVR_multiview GL_OVR_multiview2 GL_S3_s3tc GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control Implementation Dependent GPU Limits: ==================================== Maximum Batch Vertices: 1048576 Maximum Batch Indices: 1048576 GLSL: Maximum Varying Floats: 124 Maximum Vertex Attributes: 16 Maximum Vertex Uniform Components: 4096 Maximum Fragment Uniform Components: 4096 Maximum Vertex Image Units: 32 Maximum Fragment Image Units: 32 Maximum Pipeline Image Units: 192 Features: Compute Shader Support: 1 Shader Storage Buffer Objects Support: 1 Image Load/Store Support: 1 Cycles: ==================================== CPU device capabilities: SSE2 SSE3 SSE41 AVX AVX2 CUDA device capabilities: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_THREADS_PER_BLOCK 1024 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_X 1024 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_Y 1024 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_Z 64 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_X 2147483647 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_Y 65535 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_Z 65535 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_BLOCK 49152 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_BLOCK 49152 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TOTAL_CONSTANT_MEMORY 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_WARP_SIZE 32 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_PITCH 2147483647 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_REGISTERS_PER_BLOCK 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_REGISTERS_PER_BLOCK 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CLOCK_RATE 2505000 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TEXTURE_ALIGNMENT 512 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GPU_OVERLAP 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTIPROCESSOR_COUNT 76 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_KERNEL_EXEC_TIMEOUT 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_INTEGRATED 0 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CAN_MAP_HOST_MEMORY 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_MODE 0 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_WIDTH 131072 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_WIDTH 131072 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_HEIGHT 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_WIDTH 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_HEIGHT 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_DEPTH 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_HEIGHT 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_LAYERS 2048 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_HEIGHT 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_NUMSLICES 2048 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_SURFACE_ALIGNMENT 512 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CONCURRENT_KERNELS 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_ECC_ENABLED 0 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TCC_DRIVER 0 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MEMORY_CLOCK_RATE 11201000 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GLOBAL_MEMORY_BUS_WIDTH 256 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_L2_CACHE_SIZE 67108864 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_THREADS_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR 1536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_ASYNC_ENGINE_COUNT 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_UNIFIED_ADDRESSING 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LAYERED_LAYERS 2048 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CAN_TEX2D_GATHER 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_GATHER_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_GATHER_HEIGHT 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_WIDTH_ALTERNATE 8192 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_HEIGHT_ALTERNATE 8192 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_DEPTH_ALTERNATE 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TEXTURE_PITCH_ALIGNMENT 32 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_LAYERED_LAYERS 2046 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_WIDTH 131072 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_HEIGHT 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_WIDTH 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_HEIGHT 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_DEPTH 16384 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_LAYERED_LAYERS 2048 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_HEIGHT 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_LAYERS 2048 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_LAYERED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_LAYERED_LAYERS 2046 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LINEAR_WIDTH 268435456 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_WIDTH 131072 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_HEIGHT 65000 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_PITCH 2097120 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_MIPMAPPED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_MIPMAPPED_HEIGHT 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MAJOR 8 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MINOR 9 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_MIPMAPPED_WIDTH 32768 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_STREAM_PRIORITIES_SUPPORTED 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GLOBAL_L1_CACHE_SUPPORTED 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_LOCAL_L1_CACHE_SUPPORTED 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR 102400 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_REGISTERS_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR 65536 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGED_MEMORY 1 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTI_GPU_BOARD 0 CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTI_GPU_BOARD_GROUP_ID 0 oneAPI device capabilities: Enabled add-ons: ==================================== io_anim_bvh (version: (1, 0, 1), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_anim_bvh\__init__.py) io_curve_svg (version: UNKNOWN, path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_curve_svg\__init__.py) io_mesh_ply (version: (2, 2, 0), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_mesh_ply\__init__.py) io_mesh_stl (version: (1, 1, 3), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_mesh_stl\__init__.py) io_mesh_uv_layout (version: (1, 1, 5), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_mesh_uv_layout\__init__.py) io_scene_fbx (version: (4, 37, 1), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\__init__.py) io_scene_gltf2 (version: (3, 4, 50), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2\__init__.py) io_scene_obj (version: (3, 9, 0), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_scene_obj\__init__.py) io_scene_x3d (version: (2, 3, 1), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\io_scene_x3d\__init__.py) cycles (version: UNKNOWN, path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\cycles\__init__.py) pose_library (version: (2, 0), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\pose_library\__init__.py) object_boolean_tools (version: (0, 4, 1), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\object_boolean_tools.py) add_curve_extra_objects (version: (0, 1, 5), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\add_curve_extra_objects\__init__.py) add_mesh_extra_objects (version: (0, 3, 7), path: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.4\3.4\scripts\addons\add_mesh_extra_objects\__init__.py) Sketch_N_Simulate_SE_1_1_0j_R (version: (1, 10, 0), path: C:\Users\jayy8\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\Sketch_N_Simulate_SE_1_1_0j_R.py) Sketch_N_Carve_CORE_4_1_0a_R (version: (4, 10, 0), path: C:\Users\jayy8\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\Sketch_N_Carve_CORE_4_1_0a_R.py) Wear_N_Tear_Pro_1_0_2i_R (version: (1, 0, 2), path: C:\Users\jayy8\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\Wear_N_Tear_Pro_1_0_2i_R.py)
submitted by Jayy8Bit
to blender [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:40 Nutshellzz For weapons that are only used for stat-boosting, what stats matter?
2023.06.10 21:35 Nethaca Twitch Drops Question
My Blizzard account is connected, but when I go to the drops page it is showing as not connected.
I also gifted x 2 subs, but no mount is showing in my inventory on twitch?
Anyone else having this issue?
submitted by Nethaca
to Diablo [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:17 hiimcubby LCS Challengers League (NACL) Starts Today! (1 PM PST/4 PM EST)
2 streams running games every Saturday/Sunday/Monday concurrently, today's slate:
FLYC vs. FEAR
DSG vs. TLC
EGC vs. MU twitch.tv/LCS_Challengers
AOE vs. WC
SN vs. TFT twitch.tv/pathtolcs
If you sub to either channel, with the changes made from the LCSPA this offseason part of the revenue will go towards the teams in the league. Hope to see some of the increased offseason attention in the space lead to more viewers for the league and talented players that we have trying to make it to the pros.
submitted by hiimcubby
to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 21:10 SpaceSugarGlider Connecting Wilson/Davis & Elizondo: AAWSAP, AARO, and Zodiac
This post is long, controversial people and ideas appear below, I speculate at points, and there's a lot of acronyms, so a summary up-front: The Wilson/Davis meeting was real, the program Admiral Wilson told Dr. Davis about was real. It is the same program--Zodiac--that Lue Elizondo and Harry Reid ran afoul of in 2009, pointed in its direction by Dr. Davis. The program is so powerful in the US DoD that it managed to do what all organizations do when they feel threatened by a competitor: it "consumed" the UAPTF (successor to Harry Reid et al's AAWSAP), and re-org'd it ultimately as "AARO", to serve a role once filled by Project Blue Book: a public UFO debunking group to make the subject appear mundane. AARO, unknown perhaps to some or all working for it, is the public relations wing of the control group behind the cover-up, or is itself now an active arm of it. AARO should not be trusted. The control group guards the gateway to a reality wilder than imagination. Intro
In May 2022 the United States held hearings on UFOs (9-min highlights).
In those proceedings, representatives of AOIMSG (later re-designated "AARO"):
...appeared publicly representing the then-recently re-organized program, succeeding the UAP Task Force.
The two gentlemen claimed no knowledge of any UFO program/s within the US Government in the years between AAWSAP (which officially ran from 2008-2012, and continued in some fashion through 2017 before being succeeded by the UAPTF) and the USAF's Project Blue Book (which closed in 1969).
They claimed no knowledge of well-known UFO incidents (which would have been in the files they inherited from UAPTF), claimed no communications attempts had been sent to unknown fliers in US airspace (Implies that unknowns--including Russian or Chinese--can enter and exit US airspace without challenge), showed a short video of a 'dot' in the sky claiming it was all they had to go on, and so on. Christopher Mellon said at the time: https://i.redd.it/8kr2wz2859091.jpg
But Mr. Moultrie's and Mr. Bray's testimony did not match information previously released, not limited to but specifically by Luis Elizondo, who once ran AAWSAP/AATIP: the predecessor to UAPTF, the program AOIMSG/AARO re-org'd from and the papers and materials of which they had in their possession.
We know that AAWSAP/AATIP and UAPTF shared at least some personnel (Dr. Eric Davis was a consultant to both programs, for instance), it is reasonable to think there was a continuity of data between programs as well, meaning that AAWSAP's data became UAPTF's, and in turn: AOIMSG/AARO's. Which leads me to ask why the representatives of AOIMSG/AARO seemed ignorant of data they should have had. I don't expect the people at the top to know everything off the tops of their heads, but one would think they'd have their resident nerds brief them before going before Congress.
So what did AAWSAP/AATIP know?
Though former director Luis Elizondo has often asked us to "read between the lines", limited in what he can publicly say due to the Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) he's bound by, his message becomes clearer when events are laid out in order, dots between them connected.
When comparing information from AAWSAP and Elizondo to the Wilson/Davis notes, parallels emerge and details bolster each other.
This has implications for the legitimacy of AOIMSG/AARO.
Part 1: Admiral Thomas Wilson meets "the gatekeepers"
The notes of the 2002 meeting between Admiral Thomas Wilson and Dr. Eric Davis:
Uploaded in 2019 by UFO researcher Grant Cameron, the Wilson/Davis notes were found in the personal papers of late NASA astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, after he passed in 2016.
The notes had been rumored to exist for over a decade prior. Edgar Mitchell discussed the story behind them on CNN's "Larry King Live" in 2008: https://youtu.be/unEzDmiHKic?t=80 (time-stamped)
The notes are one of the most controversial cases to appear in ufology in decades, with credible supporting and skeptical arguments alike. No less than John Greenewald Jr. (of The Black Vault) has speculated the notes were written for a film or TV show.
I ask your indulgence as I respectfully disagree with Mr. Greenewald below.
The Wilson/Davis notes contend that Admiral Thomas Wilson (US Navy, now retired) met Dr. Eric Davis (of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, NIDS, AAWSAP, and a consultant for UAPTF) in Las Vegas in 2002 for a confidential meeting at Davis's request. Davis tooks notes during the meeting, and those notes are what Grant Cameron eventually published online.
Admiral Wilson allegedly told Dr. Davis in that meeting about the admiral's attempt circa 1997 to gain access to a reverse-engineering program managed by at least one large American private defense contractor, and controlled via an unusual governmental Special Access Program, or SAP.
SAPs can serve as "umbrellas" for USAPs: Unacknowledged Special Access programs, which can themselves be umbrellas for even more secretive programs, programs that ultimately even the SAP Oversight Commitee has little or no window into. Like a "Russian doll" of secrecy.
In the mid-1990s, Dr. Steven Greer (of CSETI) obtained a document dated 28 July 1991, said to be leaked from the Nellis Test & Training Range (NTTR) in Nevada:
This document listed a number of group code-names, warning each to suspend visible operations in light of an impending civilian UFO-researcher event in the nearby town of Rachel, Nevada, just to the north of the NTTR.
Dr. Greer, at that time in the mid-'90s working alongside Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Mitchell later distanced himself from Greer), met with Admiral Wilson around 1996, and showed him that allegedly leaked document from the NTTR.
Dr. Greer asked the admiral to see if he could, using his clearances and access, find anything about any of the code names on that list.
Two of the names on that list are MAJ and MAJI Ops. If legitimate, this would lend credence to the idea of some group with a name similar to "MAJIC" or "Majestic": extremely loaded terms.
Admiral Wilson searched the Pentagon Records Group, and found at least one of the names on that list (we don't know which): it was a Special Access Program within what was at that time the OUSDAT (at that time, the Office of the Under-Secretary of Defense for Acquisitions and Technology).
From the Wilson/Davis notes page 7, Wilson speaking to Davis in 2002:
They told me of a special projects record group not belonging to usual SAP - a special subset of the unacknowledged/carve-outs/waived programs - not belonging to usual SAP divisions as organized in '94 by Perry himself - set apart from rest but buried/covered by conventional SAPs The admiral was concerned that the program he found should have been something he was aware of, if not in control of. But he had no prior knowledge of it at all.
He reached out to its leaders, and was grudgingly granted a meeting with three people who called themselves the gatekeepers, who reluctantly told him they represented a reverse-engineering program: that they had in their possession at least one intact vehicle "not made by human hands".
They were mostly concerned with how he found them and what he wanted. When he said he needed to be vetted in, they saw to it that the admiral was rebuffed and threatened--with loss of rank and pension--if he pursued the matter further.
Admiral Wilson has been contacted multiple times over the years since and has denied the Wilson/Davis notes each time, as he promised he would within the notes themselves.
In a 2020 interview with the NY Post's Steven Greenstreet, Dr. Eric Davis awkwardly refused to confirm or deny the meeting and notes. Judge for yourself, here is that clip, he reads to me as a man cornered:
Next I'm going to get into AAWSAP, and it's worth noting I feel that Dr. Davis was a consultant to that program. He reported to Dr. Hal Puthoff, who himself reported to Lue Elizondo.
https://web.archive.org/web/20211214190334/https://www.ufojoe.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/DavisHalLue.png (L to R: Puthoff, Elizondo, and Davis)
As all these people worked together and shared security clearances, they were freer to talk about certain topics than Dr. Davis appears in the video with Mr. Greenstreet above. This potentially has implications, for how and from where Elizondo might know where to look for "certain things".
Part 2: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and the mysterious "other" UFO group
2008: AAWSAP's beginnings have been gone over many times, I'll summarize only. The New York Times article from December 2017 that revealed the program is here.
A brief summary of the origins of the program can be had here, in a somewhat neutral tone.
The program grew out of discussions between Las Vegas entrepreneur Robert Bigelow and the late Senator Harry Reid, and initially was led by Dr. James Lacatski with a focus on studying unexplained phenomena, including UFOs.
When Dr. Lacatski left the group, former counter-intel officer Luis Elizondo was brought in to lead the program.
I'm going to put aside the fact Mr. Elizondo met the head of a US Government UFO program that ran in the 1980s, which already makes AOIMSG/AARO's assertion there was no program between Blue Book and AAWSAP false. Mr. Moultrie and Mr. Bray had only to ask Elizondo if he knew of any other groups, but they apparently were incurious.
2009: Mr. Elizondo, the fresh director of AAWSAP, bumped up against a different group (not the one from the 1980s) within the US Department of Defense--a Special Access Program of some kind--which he and Sen. Harry Reid had reason to believe held deep secrets about the same kinds of subjects AAWSAP was looking into, specifically non-human-created technologies.
Not being a Special Access Program themselves, AAWSAP had no access to this other group's personnel, data, or materials.
Senator Reid, who was at the time the US Senate Majority Leader and one of the trio of senators (along with Ted Stevens and Daniel Inouye) who'd gotten AAWSAP initially funded, tried to get AAWSAP (as "AATIP") re-designated a Special Access Program itself:
This would have granted specific AAWSAP personnel (as AATIP) the appropriate clearances to be vetted into this strange SAP they'd run into.
Senator Reid was rebuffed, and he, along with AAWSAP/AATIP personnel--including Mr. Elizondo and Dr. Hal Puthoff--was denied access to the other group and its materials. They shut out not only Elizondo (a trusted and decorated military veteran who already held top-secret clearances), but the Majority Leader of the United States Senate.
George Knapp (investigative journalist: KLAS Las Vegas, MysteryWire, Weaponized):
What was the intention, with making it (AAWSAP) into a Special Access Program? Sen. Reid:
Well there are certain things that we had learned in our work, that there were places that we needed to go, that people had certain things, equipment, and other stuff, that we needed to see, and you couldn't do it unless you got, clearance from the Pentagon, and they wouldn't give it to us. Knapp:
It suggests that there are other studies or programs, that might shed light on this mystery? Sen. Reid:
Other programs, that have been done, and information they have, including different um, pieces of evidence. Knapp:
...Do you know what those pieces are? Sen. Reid:
No... um, I've just only heard rumors, and I'm not going to get into rumors. Part 3: UAPTF, to AOIMSG, to AARO -- Stealing back the narrative
In 2012, AAWSAP was refused additional funding and officially closed, though the program continued in some fashion until Elizondo's resignation from the US Government and his joining Tom DeLonge's To The Stars in 2017.
After Elizondo went public, the US Government effort that had been AAWSAP/AATIP was ultimately reborn as the UAP Task Force (UAPTF), which eventually counted among its members UFO whistleblower David Grusch.
Under To The Stars, the current public UFO disclosure advocacy effort began, with Christopher Mellon acquiring and leaking three now-famous videos of UFOs recorded by US Navy personnel, the release of History Channel's Unidentified series, and a steady stream of press: the tone of which began to take the subject more seriously.
This began to apply pressure from the outside to the subject: by re-framing it as an aerospace integrity, safety, and national security issue, credible people like Mellon poked the US Government asking, "Why won't you take this seriously?"
This led to increasing serious interest in the topic not only by the public but by vocal members of the US Congress like Mike Gallagher and Tim Burchett, by respected journalists like Ross Coulthart. Stigma was chipped away at, new reporting avenues were added for US military personnel; progress seemed to be being made.
In response, I think the group Elizondo and Reid, and before them I believe Admiral Wilson, had encountered, did what any organization that feels another could become a threat to it does: they bought out the competition, consuming the UAPTF and making it their own.
In a December 2021 article for The Hill, Elizondo and Mellon each voiced concern over the re-org and move of the now former-UAPTF to AOIMSG (later re-branded AARO) under the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security (OUSD(I&S)):
"...If we want 70 more years of secrecy on this topic, then OUSD(I&S) is the perfect place to put it. They’ve had four years so far, and we have little in the way of efforts serving the public interest." Mellon:
"...the inability of OUSD(I&S) to engage effectively on the [UFO] issue is why so little has changed or been accomplished since 2004." With the newly-branded AARO in their pocket, the control group regained the upper hand. Instead of doing away with a government UFO office entirely, they would control the one that existed and through it shape the public narrative, getting disinformation back on track.
Part 4: Who is this "other" UFO program?
For decades there has been talk of an organization operating behind the scenes within the US Government on the UFO problem, from Project Aquarius, to the "men in black", to the Majestic 12.
In May 2021 UFO researcher Project Unity tweeted this brief exchange between UFO researchehistorian Richard Dolan and Lue Elizondo.
Richard Dolan: "Have you ever come across evidence that supports the reality of an organization, whether we call it MJ-12 or Zodiac?" Like the devil of Earth myths, they've "had so many names".
Lue Elizondo: "Sure, absolutely"
Richard Dolan: "Okay so I want to ask about Zodiac, I've got reasons for asking, is this something you have come across?"
Lue Elizondo: "Yes"
Richard Dolan: "So can I ask you what you can say about that?"
Lue Elizondo: "I cannot".
They may no longer go by "Zodiac", but they almost certainly did as recently as 2009, in order for Elizondo to know that name, unless he heard it from Dr. Eric Davis (possible, even likely).
Zodiac is almost certainly the program Sen. Harry Reid tried (and failed) to get his people vetted into. I believe it's the same group (or a related silo) which denied Admiral Wilson access to their reverse-engineering program in 1997.
This group is either the current version of whatever it was Admiral Wilson found via the Pentagon Records Group, or it sits beneath it in hierarchy. Dr. Davis is likely the person who pointed Lue Elizondo in its direction, when Elizondo took charge of AAWSAP and started snooping around internally.
Zodiac is either the umbrella group itself, or one of several sibling programs (Unacknowledged SAPs) nested within a master SAP.
If it's a sub-program, it might be the reverse-engineering wing, compartmentalized apart from other silos. The other big candidate in this case could be crash retrieval.
The reverse-engineering program places recovered non-human technologies in private corporations (exempt from Freedom of Information Act requests), access to which is limited to strict "bigot lists" and protected by extremely punishing NDAs.
Progress on reverse-engineering is glacial if anything, but we will be shocked to learn what things we use in daily life have come from or were influenced by alien technologies.
People have been ruined or buried in unmarked graves for breaking ranks with the program/s. Favored aerospace and technology corporations have benefited from the relationship while their competitors have been bought out or ruined.
Military application of technologies takes all precedence.
Crash retrieval sounds straight-forward but I bet it has a lot of nuances, a lot of special skills and equipment. A global quick-response infrastructure is implied (meaning groups ready to deploy across the globe at all times. We don't want people flying out of Wright-Pat to get to a crash in say Australia, we'd want a team with the right equipment already in say Guam, ready to activate), with skilled/trained personnel and equipment standing by at all hours. The field personnel may be military or ex-military. National borders would seem to mean little and essentially violating other countries' territories a required part of the job.
Reverse-engineering, and crash retrievals, are likely not the only silos of the group.
Joe Murgia ("UFO Joe") interviewed Commander Will Miller, who is referenced in the Wilson/Davis notes.
Joe Murgia: When you say “Control Group” like you did in Leslie Kean’s book, do you mean an MJ-12-like group? The other silos under the master umbrella program, compartmentalized apart from each other, could look like...
Will Miller: Yes, I’d opine that there are probably multiple “Control Groups”, each one covering certain aspects of the UFO/ETI issue; i.e. one probably covering crash retrievals & analysis, another covering collecting & analyzing reports of “encounters,” another related to overall oversight, etc. That’s just within DoD. Additionally, there are a limited # of DoD “contractors” who even have the technological capability to work this issue to include analysis, security, etc.
(This is me speculating wildly on what these other programs could contain information on, and should be taken with enormous grains of salt):
...and god knows what else.
- Biological remains, and what can be gleaned from them on the environments the beings evolved in; cell-structure, nutritional requirements, reproduction, ancestry/evolutionary history. Weapons applications of non-terrestrial biology.
- Intelligence gathering on off-world organizations. Spying on those watching humanity, maybe even using stolen alien technology to do so. Implications of using ET tech to spy on terrestrial competitors, both corporate and national. Implications if any of our visitors turn out to be biologically human (meaning their ancestors were taken from Earth and a viable breeding population of humans is kept part of the alien society even now, identical to us, perfect spies).
- Organic/machine interfaces - anything from physical control consoles, to mind/machine interfaces, to biologically-integrated technologies, purpose-grown artificial/synthetic life-forms, genetic engineering.
- Xeno-linguistics and communications. Alien languages: spoken, written, computemachine language/s, and maybe things we don't have an analogue for (IE the oft-reported telepathy, either naturally evolved or technologically achieved).
- Exo-politics - the nature of alien command and social structures (or lack thereof) and initiatives; policies on dealing with native life-forms (like us).
- Terrestrial foreign power intelligence gathering - what do other countries know/have and what are they doing with it? Given the reasons for the cover-up (weaponization), this would seem of paramount importance to the overall program.
- Recovered craft: testing and potential use thereof. As astonished as I feel writing this... have we taken recovered or reverse-engineered craft off-world ourselves? Do we use them for terrestrial espionage? A single alien craft, if useable by humans at all, could be a game-changing military asset, so I doubt this... but I can't call it "off the table".
- New (to us) physics - imagine what someone capable of traversing the space between star systems (or "parallel realities" if one prefers) knows about the nature of reality, that we humans do not. As the late Carl Sagan once said, "To bake an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." Weaponization of ideas learned from alien understanding of physics (IE microwave or beam weaponry, gravity manipulation to achieve force fields, time distortions, or targeted gravitational disruptions).
- Materials science - compounds or isotopes not found in the Sol system or even guessed at. Atomic or sub-atomic level engineering. Imagine trying to understand objects that came from industrial-sized fabricators with integrated particle acceleration capable of "3-D printing" anything from hand-held devices to entire starships in minutes using nothing but hydrogen and helium as building blocks, engineering from the sub-atomic on up with integrated quantum-computing in every atom of the device. The possibilities, as astounding as I find it, of 3-D printing custom-engineered living beings or exact duplicates of existing organisms.
- Exo-computational devices and databases - consider what might be gleaned from understanding the alien version of a "computer". Imagine the data stored within: star charts, maps back to the point of origin or colonies and to every other inhabited biosphere within thousands of light years (or on a multi-galactic scale), medical data, historical data, entertainment like music or visuals, 3-D data storage including imagery and sounds from Earth's own past and/or countless other worlds under their observation. Not to mention insights into the minds of the people who made the technology: how they think and process data, at what speed, etc.
Imagine if there's a silo that holds alien medical technologies: treatments or cures for diseases. The ability to re-grow lost limbs, to repair spinal damage or lost eyesight/hearing. Even if not applicable (yet) to human biology, the ideas that could come from this if shared with the medical community across Earth... all brought here incidentally in a "first-aid kit" aboard someone else's spacecraft. In defense of Zodiac, imagine the terrible weaponization potential.
Could we ever forgive these people for keeping secrets like this? For the crimes they've committed to do so? Even if they did what they felt was needed to protect national interests, at some point the base fact that we're not alone should belong to everyone. Because it really feels like what started as an attempt to hide technologies that could be weaponized if a competitor figured them out first has turned into "hiding everything we've done to hide that technology, and we can't mention aliens because that begs the question how did they get here, which brings us back to the technology", tech they don't know how to make more of.
Conclusion: Following "Lue's Clues", thoughts on and fear of the control group, disinformation, and questions
There is implication in information from Elizondo and Dr. Davis that there's been a clandestine organization controlling the UFO issue operating within the US Department of Defense for decades, a group which has repeatedly shielded itself from prying eyes. What they can't shield they reduce through propaganda to ridicule. If not in name or historical fact, this may as well be the Majestic 12 of UFO lore.
I write that name with a heavy heart, and with fear. People on these forums always snipe, "That's just what you want to believe," or, "Nobody wants to believe more than me, but c'mon".
I read those replies and every time think, "Do you know what you're saying? Have you read the Majestic documents? They're terrifying. Of course I don't want it to be real! I want it to be fake, like Robert Hastings said!" The reality they suggest is horrifying to me.
I've recoiled from, fled from, the possibility of the Majestic 12 for more than 30 years, since I first read the initial papers in Timothy Good's Above Top Secret in late 1989.
I with great trepidation read Stanton Friedman's TOP SECRET/MAJIC, hoping for some fatal flaw. I've read with interest (and often unease) these past few years everything Harry_is_white_hot--probably the lead researcher currently working on the topic--has put out about MJ-12. I keep hoping for that fatal flaw in the basic concept of a shadowy "men in black"-type group like this. No conspiracy can be that big and remain hidden, surely.
But objective reality is not influenced by what we want or would find more comfortable to be true; it simply is what it is.
That's not to say everything in the Majestic documents is real (I still hope to god it's not; they literally contain a directive on when to execute stranded alien beings to preserve secrecy), but the fact of a real organization filling that role--whatever its real history is--is for me no longer escapable after David Grusch.
I've had suspicions about AARO since its inception as AOIMSG, since the warning from Elizondo and Mellon about OUSD(I&S) in The Hill.
The re-org of UAPTF into AARO seems to me an attempt to regain control of the narrative after people like Elizondo and Mellon began to apply public pressure on the US Government to disclose what it knows about UFOs. What they can't keep secret, they ridicule: a powerful social tool.
For two decades, the US Air Force used Project Blue Book to gaslight not only the American populace, but the news media and the world, into thinking there was no "there" there in UFOs. That those of us interested in the topic were insane, to be socially ostracized, shamed, and shunned.
Blue Book was, it was later revealed by its former scientific advisor Dr. J. Allen Hynek, a public relations and propaganda program.
AARO is in its purpose no different, and will be the first place the news media turns to explain to them what is going on with the unfolding David Grusch story. Well, AARO or Neil DeGrasse-Tyson. Maybe Bill Nye.
The Grusch story is already being attached to the sensational Las Vegas "aliens in the backyard" tale - see ABC News Chicago, complete with X-files music! - scroll down the article to see them mention Mr. Grusch. Zodiac's tendrils in the press are twitching, and not even that much: just poke the bias toward mundanity they've nurtured in us for decades.
As the infamous quote goes:
"There's nothing to hide?" I don't know everything above and I'm absolutely very obviously speculating in places, on things I would once never have considered possible and which looked absolutely wild to my eyes even as I wrote them. I may stumble in some places but I think I've headed in the direction Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Dr. Eric Davis, and others have pointed us in.
"There's nothing to hide at all."
Mr. Elizondo's information, passed in pieces due to his NDAs, has been widely mocked as "Lue's Clues": deliberately mysterious and obfuscated. He's been derided as a grifter and con-artist, he's been doxxed, he's provided what he can at enormous personal cost to himself and his family. Stringing the information and hints that he's put out together, the picture not only becomes more detailed, it implies a conspiracy which in and of itself will be an ontological shock, beyond which lies even more shock, after shock, after shock.
If a nobody like me can read what Elizondo's getting at, why can't Mr. Moultrie, or Mr. Bray, or Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick for that matter? Do they not at least have questions? Are they so incurious? This is literally their job, at least on paper.
David Grusch has briefed AARO personnel on his extraordinary findings, and AARO still says, "We have no credible/verifiable indication of non-human intelligence." Saying little, they speak volumes.
The implications make me feel, appropriately I think: "somber".
I'll end with some brief thoughts from Lue Elizondo:
Thanks for reading.
submitted by SpaceSugarGlider
to UFOB [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:58 Flashfall Sharing some thoughts before the sub goes dark
Since this sub and some 4000+ others
are going dark in 2 days in protest of probably this site's stupidest decision ever
, I figure this is probably the last time I'll get to share my pointless thoughts on this game here, so may as well. It doesn't really matter anymore if it's full of awful takes and people just downvote and insult me in the comments, it's been a grand time and I'll miss seeing posts and having discussions over this dEaD gAmE.
- Starting off strong, construction was a mistake. While it did have potential and had some cool moments, it was ultimately a distraction from the parts of the game that most of the playerbase actually interacted with. Even now with the latest updates to it, I feel like it's still a waste of time and effort on the devs' part and I'd have preferred if that time went into something like improving existing base designs instead.
- Speaking of base design, where the hell are those shielded garages outside of Oshur and containment sites? Such a small thing would have gone a long way towards improving fight longevity and yet it just never happened.
- Containment sites themselves are a mixed bag of design as well. Ultimately you're trying to funnel players into three long hallways with 2 areas for them to spawn/approach from, the defender lower spawns and the attacker lower spawns or the buses parked just above. Because everyone's funneled like this, the pop ends up highly concentrated in one hallway or the other in a sort of "wave" pattern and people usually won't spread out aside from a handful of folks sitting on point to prevent ghost flips. I'd have liked to see more ways for attackers and defenders alike to get in and out of the lower levels, make use of the base's design to add more verticality to the action and break up the very predictable movement.
- Oshur is just a tremendous waste of potential in terms of design as well. The water and boats are just utterly squandered for some reason, despite the whole continent being designed for them. Why are the islands almost entirely cliffs that make it impossible for boats to actually engage? Where are the docks, the coves, rivers, straits, channels cutting through bases? Boats should be the centerpoint of logistics in Oshur, instead of just the most convenient means of capturing points that are just floating in the middle of the ocean with some ruins underneath.
- Underwater combat could have been interesting as an addition to regular combat, but when you try to limit it to being its own thing by making the only bases with underwater points, ENTIRELY UNDERWATER, you just end up with slower gimped combat. Why the hell don't island bases have sections that go down to the water, and have flooded areas? It's not like you didn't get to see what that might have been like, you flooded Indar in test and that was pretty neat.
- Vehicle play has been neglected. I'm not talking about nerfs or CAI, I'm talking about just making them a more integral part of the game. There are not enough vehicles for vehicle play and vehicle vs vehicle combat to stand out because vehicles largely lack purpose. When I get to a base to contest and I don't have a sundy, I ditch the vehicle because I can contribute more on my feet than I can in my vehicle. Unless the friendly sundies die, I don't really have much of an impetus to bring another vehicle. I also don't want to bring a vehicle from the neighboring base just to kill enemy vehicles that might be farming infantry because a) those enemy vehicles aren't really contributing to the cap, and b) my vehicle won't either. GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO WANT TO PULL VEHICLES MORE OFTEN AND YOU WILL SEE MORE VEHICLES FIGHTING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF JUST FARMING INFANTRY.
- As for what might motivate people to do that, here's an idea - take the existing CTF concept, and apply it to vehicles, but instead of all the finicky flag counts and resetting, just shift the base timer every time a flag is delivered. Place the flag and delivery points on the edges of the base where infantry can have some influence but are at a notable disadvantage to vehicles. This makes it so that vehicles can significantly supplement a base cap but aren't mandatory, and they have to move around instead of just sitting still. This can apply to air units as well at bases that have landing pads, and maybe we'd see more amateur pilots and have a healthier airgame.
- I also believe we can improve the vehicle logistics game by adding a new option to the defense slot of transports (valk, sundy, gal, ant?) which enables players within a certain radius of the vehicle to spawn directly into it, but with a longer timer (like 10 seconds longer than a parked bus). This does not make logistics specialist implant obsolete, as that can still work for non-transports, and also does not require sacrificing the defense slot. It also offers no benefit for squadplay, as squadmates can already spawn directly into squad transports. However, it should be a boon for solo players offering logistics or trying to catch a ride. Air transports hovering above bases to act as air spawns can also make for juicy targets for pilots, so there's another thing to encourage more vehicle and air play.
- Suppose I should go over vehicle balance briefly too, though that's less important than the above points IMO. We're going to focus one two key ideas here: no long-range imprecise AI, and more focus on armor vs armor.
- For that first idea, the outright removal of HESH. It's been used as makeshift artillery for its entire existence, even when it was HE. Rocket pods, Dusters, and AI noseguns should have a significant increase in spread to drastically decrease their effectiveness at distance. Shorter range explosive weapons like Bulldog get a pass because their range makes them easier to retaliate against (assuming you have the means to do so), and non-explosive AI like Kobalts are fine.
- For the second idea, an increase in mobility and weapon velocities across the board, as well as new main cannons to replace HESH because there's so few of those and they're still severely lacking in variety. With faster vehicles and more accurate weapons, we want to encourage people to be attacking on the move rather than hunkering down in place and slowly feeling out the right altitude for their shots. As for the MBT cannon replacements, here is a suggestion for each (not NSO you're fine) focused on ease of use over DPS:
- NC gets a guided shell with the same damage profile as HEAT but the reload speed and velocity of AP. Shell is laser guided so it'll adjust towards the cursor, rather than camera-guided like the Phoenix rocket, which is kind of awkward to use and probably impossible to control at this velocity.
- TR gets a 60mm autocannon with a 8 round mag and low spread/bloom per shot. Imagine a weaker, long-range version of the Viper intended for an accurate, sustained barrage of fire.
- VS gets a proper laser repeater. 400 RPM or something stupid like that, piss for damage to offset the ROF, low COF because it's bloody lasers. This thing should be doing strafing runs on other tanks, or firing at aircraft and making a hell of a lightshow. Laser brrrrrrrrrt.
- Infiltrator cloak should be a separate device you need to equip and activate to use. In that same slot is a new gadget, the nanite disruptor. Think the dildar, but instead of spotting enemies moving through, it slowly drains the shields and energy of enemies in its area, and also clears spots. For all the folks that don't abuse cloak, the cloak change won't be too bad. For the folks that decide they'd rather not cloak at all anymore, have a new and useful gadget.
- Heavies are mostly fine right now. The other classes have enough tools at their disposal now to offset the overshield's strength IMO. It really does just come down to getting good at clicking heads at this point.
- AMRs seem to be a point of contention, and I get people not being particularly happy about engineers getting BASRs, even if they aren't great at anti-infantry stats wise. To offset this, why not try a different approach - make them hipfire only ala MCG/Thumper, lower the HS mult to 1.5x, and raise the base damage so most of them (3 for DAGR since it's a quick boi) can kill infantry with 2 bodyshots but not 1 headshot. A rifle of that caliber would be hard as hell to shoulder and fire accurately anyway. Now it's a worse slug pump shotgun instead of a worse bolt-action.
- MAXes have already seen their share of nerfs, but I'd still like to see them be shifted more towards a support role over an offensive one. Remove all the AI options from the right arm and add a special grenade launcher in its stead that can fire the class-specific grenades of the Punisher SMG. Cure nades, repair nades, havoc nades, etc. It's a big hit to its infantry offensive capability but adds a LOT of utility already, and you can probably keep yourself alive a lot longer if you just spam repair nades at your feet lol.
- Revive grenades are too strong and spammy. I'd just limit the max amount you can carry to 2, even with grenade bandolier.
- Let's face it, RPG/DBG is not good at monetizing this game. Yeah there's the bundles which whales and diehards will buy, but even those are becoming less attractive year after year. This is only a baseless assumption, but I'd guess that membership is what generates most of the revenue from this game. 10-15 bucks a month is a hefty subscription cost, and that's mostly just to skip queues. If the membership was for Planetside alone and not everything in DBG's roster, it'd be really damn hard to justify charging those prices.
- The Depot just doesn't get enough updates. It's stale. Now and then a fantastic modeller like d0ku or steve will pull through and give us some gorgeous cosmetics like the new armor sets or the sunderer armadillo skin (my beloved), but that's too few and far between.
- It feels like this game attempted to make its own version of a season/battle pass with the campaigns, which were interesting, but the implementation of the missions for them had major flaws and it was also too quick and easy to complete when other players weren't purposely making the missions impossible to do. If campaign progression was tied more to faction/community-wide milestones that could be reached through regular gameplay, like x bases captured or x resources gathered, it would be less of a pain in the ass and still be a special event that motivated people to play more. I think something like this could work well for this game, and to monetize it in a non-predatory way you could lock some cosmetic items in the campaign currency shop to season pass owners or members only.
submitted by Flashfall
to Planetside [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:06 Independent_Oven_377 Just subbed to a r6 streamer on twitch and never got the charm yet
so i subbed to a streamer yesterday and i’m supposed to get a charm for r6 but haven’t got it and it’s been a day, i did link my ubi account after, does that mean i won’t get it at all?
submitted by Independent_Oven_377
to Twitch [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:44 Qreativity [General] Master's Coach LF1 to Fill Student Group
Experienced coach from this thread a while back, (masters credentials, have vouch thread in post history)
LF 1 to fill a student group - currently one in NA (others forming up in other regions as well but fewer students there.
Only request is that since these students are paying private students, can't promise timing and requiring that you come with a good attitude else they will be given priority based on what works for them!
Maybe I can convert you to a twitch sub or a private student too! please DM!
submitted by Qreativity
to LeagueConnect [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:40 Realistic-Cap-7635 Personal reflection on the game, and how it could be better
SAs someone who has:
- Completed all quests
- Completed Badum quests
- Unlocked Everything (Factions all 20)
- Have 285/285 with gear and guns
- Have around 8m - 10m Kmarks
- Am at best average at straight up PvP, most of my success is from playing smart and cautious (making moves at the right time, rotating and repositioning in fights, coordinating with my team, counting shots, etc)
These are the following things that I have observed about the game, but more specifically after patch 3.4:
- Most of my time playing the game is spent PvPing in duo and trio squads, helping out some of my friends do their quests, or just going around solo gathering cables for letium drills, doing data drives for dungeons, or farming pistons and aluminum for oil, or just doing jobs for scrips
- Having 10m sometimes but nowhere to spend it on since my stash is perpetually full means that I have to sell perfectly fine guns such as Flechettes and Advocates to buy Kors and Brutes just to keep my money down so I can pick more stuff up to sell and not waste K-Mark rewards from jobs.
- There has been a significant rise in cheaters after the patch. Before the patch, there were at best 1 cheater every 4 or 5 raids. Now it seems that there are cheaters almost every other raid, and raids without cheaters are either empty or full of white gear guys doing what white gear guys do.
- Dungeons somehow outclass Lab Keycard rewards. I understand that they are not the same thing, but I have over 800 hours this season, not once have I found a Lab Keycard. Good thing I opened the Lab keyroom just before it got nerfed.
- Due to all the end-game content being around the north-western part of Crescent Falls, the south-eastern part of the map is empty. The only people I ever find there are either white gear guys questing, or cheaters who ape for my brute that ran from Starport Warehouse.
- Matchmaking is still not fixed. I still get trios in my Crescent Falls/Tharis raids despite being a solo. (I literally see their drops, no they are not teaming)
- Before the patch, I had to forge around ~125x before completing the 10 Slags I need for Badum. After the patch, I have managed to get 5 slags in less than 20 forges, and got 2 slags back to back just a few raids ago. The drop rate may be slightly higher than intended, but the sample size of my personal experience may not reflect the actual statistics.
- Tharis is dead. As someone who actually enjoys Tharis Island, it's frustrating to have my favorite map nerfed to the ground that no one ever comes there anymore except for some white gear warriors looking for a comeup or just mining Tharis Iron, or those who are there to farm slags. It's a shame, because currently, Tharis is the only map that is actually almost free of any cheaters because of the level requirement to unlock the map in the first place(Most cheaters get banned before unlocking it, and the cheaters that actually play on Tharis are most likely retail cheaters meaning they are legit players but decided they needed an edge to play the game)
- I've been randomly getting disconnected from the raid, with my gear just vanishing, then immediately dropping back into the same raid naked. Sometimes, this happens over and over again, until I can find respite from a stranger who mercy kills me or until I exit to station which I usually do.
Now what exactly can be done about the game? I will enumerate suggestions that directly mirror the points that I have made above.
- The end game loop is absolutely terrible (wow, 103,127th time this has been said on the sub, i know). The game is absolutely in need of some content especially for end game players. PvPing is absolutely the only real thing that can be done, and while that is fun, why not just play other shooters that go straight to the point like Apex? Jobs are mostly tedious and annoying to do, and it does need either an update or a rework. A global leaderboard would also be cool, as we saw several people actually playing the game just to get on the howlerbuster boards.
- The money cap seems like a band-aid solution to a bigger problem. With the current economy of increased ammo and repair costs, more items added into the item pool, and no more permanent insurance, below average players are having a hard time keeping a steady economy in the station whereas successful players still are successful. I personally never really had a hard time hitting the money cap over and over again, the harder thing to do is actually keep my stash from overflowing. I thought the approach to season 3 was to make it easier for newer players to get into but the current system hard gatekeeps casuals while barely doing anything to sweats. Something they could do is just to add a high-roller lobby where you cannot insure gear, and the lobbies cost Kmarks to drop into or even aurum, and is locked with gear requirement so you know you will be fighting people in gear. This also means that if you die, you do not get anything back, and that what you paid for to get into the raid is also gone. (An immediate effect of this implementation might be that we would get almost empty lobbies in regular and high roller instances due to the players being further split into separate buckets but this change alone would bring back so many of the sweats who stopped playing the game back, and the casuals could actually just finish their quests)
- Nothing to say about cheaters really, but a few hours into the patch, guys were flying everywhere once again despite " 3.4.0 containing various backend improvements and tweaks to the anti-cheat formula and Yager adding new systems to the game to help detect and prevent the kinds of cheats we have found to be the most common ". I understand that 10 devs vs 1000 cheat makers is a tough battle, but certain measures to make reporting and banning cheaters can be done. Adding a death cam that can only be played after either the whole squad is dead, or the enemy squad is dead is one thing that can be doable, many other games have this feature. And before anyone starts going, "well, you can't do this because you can drop in the same lobby if you drop back down again and now you know where the enemy is", just make it so that players have a 15-minute cooldown per instance of the map which aligns with the time it takes for gear to despawn. That way, even the information you receive from the death cam is irrelevant 15 minutes later, and is only really useful for reviewing deaths and as evidence for cheating. Sure, you can get a lucky 5-headshot beam with a Kor on someone but 12x in a row in the same raid? That's an easy ban if anything.
- Key rooms are massively underwhelming right now. Community Room? Here's a green creature mod for your smg. What's that purple keycard you got there? - Oh, it's an Overgrown Keycard. That's 3 Circuit Boards, 21 Basic Light Ammo, and a white backpack. I've gotten 5,000 Overseers Office Keycards, but 1 Basecamp Armory Key, please explain how this is possible? Back in Season 1, key rooms were heavily utilized(as they should). Base Camp Luggage Room was always open, so was Armory in Jungle. Garage in Greens? Good luck. Hell, even Community Room was worth the trek because Loose House was there as well. I've since sold all my keycards early into the season as I have found it utterly useless and I have better luck picking up high tier weapons and armor just running around Tharis Island. Something clearly should be done here, the Lab Keycard during the start of Season 3 was perfect - it was hard to get up there, it's an extremely rare card, and it can be only used once. The loot was god tier, but that's assuming you can evac with it. And almost everyone only really got one shot at opening it, but I suppose that was too good because now all you ever really get is 3 PKR Maelstroms and a blue set. Sidenote: Puzzle Rooms are also really bad. They really are only for the reactors, and the weapon crate is a bonus, but the process of completing the puzzle, especially solo, is way too much of an ask for so little of a reward. The only puzzle really worth doing is the one by greens prospect since it can be done solo in 15 seconds, but even then you get shot as soon as you start doing it.
- South-eastern side of the map of Crescent should get some love. Add something there that would actually make players want to go there, or at least make them decide which side of the map they should go to. As of now, all the high-gear players go Warehouse/Pinnacle due to the large open areas which make it ideal for fights, versus the thick jungles of Favela that has dense foliage and full of cliffs where you die if you slip off of. Sure missions take you there, but everyone eventually completes their missions and its off to Pinnacle most of the time from hereon out. Buffing Community Key will not pull players there since keys are single use, and I understand the dungeon is there but let's face it, not many people enjoy doing the dungeon in the first place, be it easy as it was back then or how it is now.
- Fix matchmaking. That is all. Please.
- Whatever this is, keep it the way it is. Don't find out oh, the drop rate was increased to 30% instead of increasing it by 3% and reverting it back.
- Add gear lock to Tharis. That's it, plain and simple. There should be some risk to Tharis, and on the opposite side of the stick, there should also be reward. What is the point of ammo being more expensive, repairs being more expensive, money being harder to keep, if I can just keep dropping back in to Tharis with just a white backpack, mine for 5 minutes and evac with 30-50k worth of Kmarks in Tharis Iron? Imagine doing that for an hour, that's an easy 300k right there. Just about the same amount you get from completing a letium drill, but with no investment, no risk, just sacrificing your sanity for the sake of money. As it stands, in order to add 5% less fauna damage and 5% less damage from storm strikes to my shield and stamina regen during storm on my backpack, I have to fight 6 free loadouts ratting in and around Tharis without gaining anything yet risking everything.
- I understand ping limit, server issues, yada yada yada. Just make it so if you go poof, let our teammates pick our shit up. PLEASE GODDAMNIT. This is so dumb. I've lost countless loadouts to this dumb mechanic of being booted out of the raid, and now just to add insult to injury I get dropped back in but naked over and over again. What spaghetti code is this where you fix one thing and 12 other things become broken. Just please drop our shit, let some rando pick it up and have a nice feeling picking up a kor and purple set. I don't care. JUST DROP OUR SHIT PLEASE and thank you.
submitted by Realistic-Cap-7635
to TheCycleFrontier [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:25 R4tiocination Had this White Fusion for a month now, and it’s surprisingly not dying 👍
| || |
Having gone through so many posts on this sub, I was fully prepared for a nightmare of a plant to take care of. Turns out it’s been doing quite fine so far. I counted 6 flutes in total all around the plant! I probably should be repotting it into an air-ier medium soon though. submitted by R4tiocination to calatheas [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:08 adamwhorelock A MGS Retrospective (from a first timer!)
I had the pleasure of playing MGS1-3 completely blind for the very first time in 2022 (you may have seen some of my art in this sub!) In anticipation of beginning my MGS4 playthrough (and because I’ve had a couple of people ask my thoughts on the series), I thought I’d write up something of a retrospective. (Warning: Contains spoilers for MGS1-3 and MGR:R!)
For some context: I went into this game franchise completely blind. I could count on one hand the things I knew about Metal Gear Solid; I knew there was a boss at some stage who required you to switch controllers; I knew of ‘Snake’ from smash bros; and I’d heard the ‘ashamed of your words and deeds’ discourse regarding Quiet. While I was sick and recovering from a major surgery, I decided to finally jump into a game recommended to me over and over
by a dear friend:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. MGR:R
The first thing I noticed about MGR:R was that its protagonist Raiden
was super cool! He also was very obviously not Snake. I found myself thoroughly enjoying the gameplay and the overarching themes of terrorism, extremism, nationalism and the military industrial complex. The music made its way onto my Spotify; I began to realise several memes with which I was familiar (including several memes about
memes) had originated in this strange game. I could go into more depth about MGR:R, but the most important thing is that it convinced me to give the mainline MGS games a shot. Even though I knew the gameplay of those would differ considerably, the politically charged storyline intrigued me-and I was promised this would remain a theme throughout all Metal Gear entries.
...And I figured since that cool cyborg ninja I just played as for 9 hours must be a side character from one of the MGS games, I’d better learn his backstory.
- The first time Rules of Nature’s lyrics kicked in.
- Senator Armstrong’s monologues (nanomachines, etc!)
- Jetstream Sam.
I am terrible at stealth games. When I played through Death Stranding, I did not know you could stealth through the BTs. I simply took a run-and-gun approach to every instance in that game. MGS1’s gameplay would have turned me off, but its constant exposition and evolving narrative compelled me forth despite my hesitance. I found myself quickly endeared to the cast: both good and evil. The mystery of what happened on Shadow Moses and the legacy left by Big Boss intrigued me. There were several instances in the game that caught me completely off guard, and I was thoroughly impressed by the narrative.
- Psycho mantis! The whole fight. What a cool dude. And quite tragic!
- After being captured and tortured by Ocelot, I retrieved my bag and found a strange new bomb inside. Oh well, I thought. I must not have noticed that I picked this up at some point. I wonder how to use it. When Major Campbell alerted me that Ocelot had planted the explosive in my bag to KILL me, I was reminded of a similar experience I had in Death Stranding… in which I similarly noticed the addition of a strange nuclear device in my inventory and promptly thought “oh this is just another normal delivery!”
- At some point during my playthrough I couldn’t help but pause and wonder where I had heard Liquid’s voice before. I did as many have done in my position and googled it, whereupon I found my answer: his voice actor was the male blood elf voice from WOW! It seemed his voice actor also voiced Master Miller in MGS1. “That makes sense,” I remember thinking. “They must have gotten the actor to do multiple voices while he was in the studio”. Pretty standard stuff. Suffice to say, Liquid’s reveal caught me embarrassingly off-guard.
Final thoughts: MGS. What a game! MGS2
My first thought upon starting MGS2 was “Hey! Quinton Flynn is in the credits! Raiden must be in this one! How exciting.”
I played through the opening, excited by the prospect that Otacon would be functioning as my Save Girl this time. When the game switched characters, I was OVERJOYED to see the return of my favourite cyborg ninja! Although he seemed neither cyborg nor ninja. Oh well! I already know Raiden is cool. I did not realise he was the protagonist of an entire Metal Gear game! I later learned that this game was intentionally marketed to disguise this fact. I also foolishly assumed that everyone else was as overjoyed as me to see Raiden again after playing MGR:R…
This game changed my life. I don’t say that lightly. I’ve spent the past 5 years studying a discipline directly linked to the themes of this game. I have written papers on the relationship between terrorism and the media. For a game like this to have been released in 2001 blew my mind. There is little else I can say. Out of the 3 mainline MGS entries I have played, MGS2 is (just barely) the game I would rank in the number 1 spot.
- All the stealth segments! MGS1 had trained me well to actually play through MGS2 with some degree of care. I took much greater care to avoid killing people in MGS2. I'm not sure why. It just felt like something rookie Raiden would do.
- Vamp. I’m bisexual and playing this game made me realise that this is the first (and possibly only time) I have heard a character in a video game be explicitly described by other characters as Bisexual (and not just hinted to or ‘confirmed’ as such through social media). Also he was very cool and sexy. Go Vamp!
- The scary ai scene. I need scissors 61. Could not have said it better myself!
- Raiden getting a sword. Hooray! That’s the Raiden I know and love.
Final thoughts: After I finished this game I had to sit down for 24 hours and reflect on my life. I was sure this series had peaked for me and that MGS3 could not possibly be able to live up to the standards set. MGS3
I mentioned before that I am bisexual. After playing MGS3 I believe I am even more bisexual. MGS3’s cast endeared me like no other. It has been 6 months since I have finished this game and my phone wallpaper is still an image of The Boss. Overall, this game by far had the most enjoyable mechanics and boss fights. I mistakenly left my game for about a week to do assessment shortly after beginning to fight The End and returned to find he had DIED in my absence. I was also very confused at first about who I was playing.
“Wait a minute, this isn’t Solid Snake
”. This is the man I now know will come to be known as Big Boss. And of what little I knew of him from MGS1, I believed Big Boss to have been a detestable war criminal.
As such, I decided early on in my playthrough to play him quite violently! I seldom left survivors and did not bother to use non-lethal force. I also announced this loudly and offhandedly to my friend who was very familiar with the games. He would inform me later that he had to mute himself in discord to laugh at me.
- The boss. She’s a real historical figure to me. I will never forget her. It would not be controversial to suggest that video games (especially of this era) seldom provided complex female characters. She is a standout amongst all characters, female or otherwise. Throughout this game, I regularly referred to The Boss as my wife.
- Ocelot! Hey Ocelot is in this and he’s a baby! What a weird guy. I guess this means he is the only character to have appeared in all 3 of the mainline games I have played! Cool! I have come to affectionately refer to Ocelot as my weird gay son.
- More bisexuality! Always a delight! Even when it's coming from a freak.
- The Sorrow. I have mentioned that I decided to play this game violently. I do not know if the Sorrow boss fight has a cap on how many soldiers can spawn, but I am certain I hit it. I do not remember exactly how long that segment took, but it was at least 20 minutes of walking. I have decided that henceforth I will play all future entries as a pacifist. Lesson learned.
- Raikov? That’s not Raiden.
- “The Boss” fight. I had to attempt this fight more than five times, as I could barely see the screen through my tears. When the game held me hostage until I pulled the trigger to kill, I became permanently scarred.
Final Thoughts: After completing MGS3 I cried on and off for about 3 days. I occasionally still think of The Boss and tear up. As I write this, I come unbearably close to doing so again. In Summary
I have not yet played MGS4 but I have
installed the disc into my PS3 and just barely
opened the game. The game’s menu depicts a man standing in a graveyard filled with white flowers; the very same flowers which symbolise The Boss. The menu screen then pans away as the man shoots himself.
That wasn’t even the game! That’s just the menu screen!! I don’t know what MGS4 is about. I don’t know what Peacewalker is about either, nor MGS5. I am looking forward to (and am also terrified of) continuing my journey through these games. I look forward to seeing Raiden’s return (as I’m sure everyone did) and eventually experiencing a MGS game with modern day controls.
Thank you for reading my Metal Gear Solid retrospective.
submitted by adamwhorelock
to metalgearsolid [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 19:04 storiesof-adreamer 25 [F4M] #Nashville/USA - Looking for my special subby boyfriend for a GFD long term relationship!
(If this post is still up, I'm still looking!)
Hey there. I really want to develop a female led/slight gentle femdom relationship with a special guy.
When a lot of men see the term "female led relationship," they think, "Oh, the woman will make all the decisions with no input on what I think/want."
Are there dynamics like that? I'm sure there is. Personally, I'm not looking to be "the boss" or "above" you in any way. I want us to be equal... but have you give up control to me in a few other ways. :)
What do I mean? Keep reading on!
● ABOUT ME ●
You can call me Dreamer for now. (I'll tell you my real name once we get to know each other) Please do NOT call me Miss, Master, Dominatrix or Ma'am.
I'm 25 years old and an INFJ-T. I live in Nashville, Tennessee, USA (AKA Music City) and I'm on Central Standard Time. I'm a Black woman and I stand 5 feet, 7 inches tall. My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. I don't have any tattoos or piercings at the moment.
One thing I want to mention is that I'm plus size, AKA a bigger girl. I'm undergoing a vertical sleeve gastrectomy in two months to lose the excess weight I have in a sustainable and permanent way. I'm ready to regain my body and be healthy and confident again. I'd love to have you by my side throughout my journey!
As far as personality goes, I'd describe myself as empathetic and sweet. I like to help others as much as I can. In person, I tend to be rather shy at first. People tend to mistake that for weakness or gullibility. I'm anything but; my strength lies in introspection and quiet observation. I notice every nuance of a person's actions, words, body language, vibe... my intuition hasn't steered me wrong yet!
● INTERESTS ●
I won't go into detail on every single interest that I have but I'll talk about my biggest ones that you'll likely hear me mention the most.
I've been writing since I was six years old, but I started taking it seriously around 13 years old. All in all, it's been 19 years. As of right now, I primarily write Fanfiction but in the past, I've written short stories, poetry and I even tried to learn how to write screenplays at one point.
I wrote my first full-length book in 2018/2019. I started the sequel in early 2020, but I'm still working on it. I lost a LOT of inspiration during the pandemic but I'm finally writing for it again.
If you also enjoy writing, I'd love to "talk shop" with you and maybe we can exchange some of our past works.
Music has gotten me through a lot over the years. Yeah, yeah, I know everyone says that. But it truly has. It's shaped my life and introduced me to a lot of things and people that I probably never would've done or met otherwise.
There's no point in saying I like xyz genre because I've listened to pretty much everything. The only ones I truly hate are country and gangster rap. If you want specifics, though... I've been a HUGE twenty one pilots fan for 9 years. (I have more merch, stickers and other random shit than I care to admit to lmao) I also love other artists like Amber Run, Purity Ring, Phantogram, Daughter, Lorde, OneRepublic... plus tons more.
I've always had this dumb idea of a guy and I confessing to each other through playlists with songs that make us think fondly about each other...
God, I'm single.
I've been into photography for 10 years and I've had my DSLR for eight years. (It's definitely the camera version of 'Ol Reliable) I enjoy nature and portrait photography. I'd love to show you some of my work and get your thoughts on it.
TV genres I like: Animation (like Spongebob), comedy, drama, documentaries (disaster and crime ones are my favorites), true crime (like Forensic Files), old sitcoms (like Sanford and Son) and cooking and baking competitions/reality TV (like Kitchen Nightmares US and UK, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, The Great British Baking Show, etc)
Movie genres I like: Animation, drama, comedy, action, psychological thrillers and science fiction. I thoroughly loved The Greatest Showman so one could say I like musicals but it's the only one I've seen so not sure if that really counts. Comic book movies are pretty alright too, but I really haven't seen anything past the first Avengers movie lmaooooo.
I say this as unpretentiously as possible, but I haven't seen most popular TV shows or movies that your average person likes. I think the last "popular" thing I watched was that Jeffrey Dahmer series on Netflix. (mainly out of morbid curiosity because everyone was freaking out about it... and because I think Evan Peters is a cutie) I only saw a few episodes and then forgot to watch the rest of it, but it wasn't as horrific as everyone was saying. Maybe I've watched too much Forensic Files and I'm desensitized lmao.
✨️Video and computer games✨️
Video game genres I like: Adventure, action-adventure, RPGs & JRPGs, Strategy... basically anything that is relatively fun and not horror related.
Some of my all-time favorites: Kingdom Hearts II, Ratchet and Clank, Journey, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X.
As far as computer games, the only thing I play on a regular basis is The Sims 2 and The Sims 4. As a kid, I loved simulator and time-management games; some old favorites are the RCT series, Simcity: Rush Hour, the first four Diner Dash games, the Delicious series and Burger Shop 2 (which I still have on my computer actually lmao)
✨️Other random interests✨️
Art, traveling, people watching, researching random topics on Wikipedia and watching YouTube, especially channels with old shows and movies.
☆ CAREER ☆
My last position was working nights at a psychiatric hospital. I'm looking for something new at the moment.
☆ SCHOOLING ☆
I'm officially a college student at 25. Yay! Feel free to ask me more about it, I'd love to talk.
☆ ET CETERA ☆
I really love dogs and cats. I have three cats and they're little demons but I love them to death. I also love small animals like ferrets, bunnies and snakes!
My main love languages are words of affirmation, quality time and gift giving/receiving. To be honest, though, there's elements of each language that I enjoy or relate to in one way or another.
I don't smoke and I drink every so often. Otherwise, I'm vaccinated and DDF.
● ABOUT YOU ●
I'm looking for a guy between the ages of 23-33 years old. I might
be willing to talk to someone within two years in either direction (so 21 min and 35 max) if you meet all my other preferences/wants. If you're younger than 21 or older than 35, though, please don't contact me.
Please be single and emotionally available. I won't interact with anyone already in a relationship or married (even if you're separated or in a "dead bedroom," you're STILL married) and I'm especially not interested in poly/ENM. I'm 100% monogamous.
Hair is super important to me! I prefer medium length to long hair, something I can stroke and play with a lot lmao.
I have a REALLY big soft spot for blue and/or doe eyes, but don't let that deter you. If you have kind eyes, I'll fall in love with them, no matter their color!
I tend to like softer facial features and even softer personalities. Are you super masculine in public but a total softie in private? Lovely! Are you less masculine but a little more feminine? Great! Are you androgynous or otherwise fall somewhere in between? I can dig it!
Key traits that I like in a guy include, but are not limited to: Being sweet, gentle, empathetic, considerate, an active listener, exceptional at communication and willing to go the extra mile for those that you love, be it family, friends, your partner, etc.
With that being said, it's important that you have time for me. I'm not expecting us to talk 24/7 but if you're always too busy to talk to me, this won't work. At some point, I'd like for us to also talk on the phone as our schedules permit, of course.
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, please be from the USA/North America and willing to meet and get to know each other in person ASAP.
● WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ●
It's important to me that you're an active listener; what I mean is that you'll make an effort to listen to what I have to say and respond to it accordingly. If I tell you my thoughts on a matter or ask you a question or give you a compliment etc etc, please respond to it. It makes me feel so sad and small if I feel like my thoughts or opinions are not important/relevant.
I can tell pretty quickly if someone is genuinely interested in me or not. Like I said before, I notice everything lol.
I mentioned earlier how one of my love languages is words of affirmation. One of the ways I enjoy that is through compliments. I'm not looking for you to worship the ground I walk on, but being told "You look beautiful" or "When you do xyz, that makes me really happy" makes me feel SO seen and appreciated.
It's incredibly frustrating to send a picture of myself and get a lukewarm response in return. :(
Affection is also super important to me. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling, touching... all the cute couple shit. I want you to touch me, not in a pervy way, but in an affectionate way. I want to stroke your hair while I hold you close... little things like that make me incredibly happy.
Keep in mind, everything I want from you, I'll give to you in return. I'll always listen and acknowledge you, give you compliments, shower you in affection, plus whatever else makes you feel wanted and appreciated as a person and in a relationship.
● OUR DYNAMIC ●
I always want you to have a choice and be able to voice your opinion. I will never degrade or boss you around in general, but especially when it comes to your personal choices. I'm a switch that used to be a predominant sub and believe me, I've had doms tell me before, "I make the decision on what you wear, what to eat, who you hang out with, etc etc... because I'm your dom and what I say goes."
Some people may like that. More power to them. But I'm not like that. I want you to feel free to express yourself. If you want my opinion, I'll give it to you, of course. But my job is to build you up and support your decisions, no matter how small!
Again, I'm not looking for you to kiss my ass. I'd love for you to take the lead on most decisions (with my input, of course). But I want you to also have a "service" attitude; whether that's helping out with household chores or surprising me with a massage after work or giving me flowers "just because" or helping me paint my toenails lol... just to name some examples. The sky's the limit.
That extends to "the bedroom" as well. I want my pleasure to be just as important to you as yours is to me.
In short? I just want to feel doted on and taken care of. I want to be the most important person in your life and you be the most important person in my life. I want to make you feel special and praise you and tell you how much you mean to me. And I want the same in return. 💓
● "KINKS" ●
This is inevitably gonna come up at some point. I'll say when it comes to my "kinks" (if you want to call them that) I like:
Teasing, edging, telling you when you can cum and begging me for it (I believe it's called orgasm control/denial), moaning, praise, blindfolds, eye contact, body worshiping (you and me), breast worship, oral, fingering and using toys on you.
Been a little curious about pegging someone one day. We'd have to build up to it, of course, because I don't want to hurt you. If you're not into that, though, don't worry! It's definitely not a requirement.
Things I do NOT like (or hard limits) are:
Humiliation, degradation, anything that causes you or me physical, emotional and mental harm, blood, pee, scat, vomit, diapers, CNC, ageplay, raceplay, hitting, slapping, choking or anything else illegal, unethical or otherwise unloving.
● IN CONCLUSION... ●
If you read all of this, good job! Here's a cookie, hope you like chocolate chip. 🍪
Seriously, though, I can't name every little thing I want. Despite the length of this post, I'm not trying to play Build-A-Boy. I realize you have your own caveats and that's totally fine. Let's get to know each other and see what happens. All I ask for, again, is that you want a serious, longterm relationship and not view me as just some sort of "kink dispenser."
Chats or DMs are fine. When you send me a message, please include the following...
• Name or alias • Location • Age • Height, body type, hair cololength, eye color • Your interests/hobbies • Whether you're a sub or a switch • What you're looking for out of a relationship and something (or things) you really enjoyed about my post • A clear, SFW picture of yourself • Your current favorite song (so I know you actually read through all of this) • Whatever else you want to add to catch my attention. The more you can match my "detailed energy," the better.
I won't reply to those who ignore my preferences or the message requirements above. If you send me nudes/dick pics/sexting or FWB requests/rude messages, you will be blocked and reported.
Thank you so much for reading this, and I hope you have a good night!
(P.S. I don't use Snap, Kik, Telegram, WhatsApp and whatever else. I use Discord and I only give my cell number out to people that I'm comfy with.)
submitted by storiesof-adreamer
to r4r [link] [comments]