Dread braid styles
Nynaeve tugs her braid.
2017.02.27 17:52 kungfuesday Nynaeve tugs her braid.
The Braid of Time tugs, and styles come and pass, leaving hair styles that become legend. Legends fade to grey, and even grey is long balding when the Age that gave it stubble comes again. In one Age, called the side ponytail braid by some, a hair style yet to come, a style long pass, a blow drier blew in the Salon of Mist. The hot air was not a styling. There are neither stylings or mussings to the weaving of the Braid of Time. But it was a styling.
2023.05.29 23:58 honeyandpeachesx Does anyone else feel like giving up with their hair journey?
I am wondering if anyone else feels this way about their hair growth journey.
I have been consistently oiling my hair for at least 2 + years now and I find that my growth is rather similar to how it has always been. I've added the addition of rosemary water regimens a few times a week, invested in silk pillowcases, a sleeping bonnet, rosemary shampoo, use protective hair styles and apply heat to my hair 3-5 times a year max. I add a different oil for the mids to end range as well, double cleanse, massage and brush my hair daily. I feel like after all the effort I have put in for 2+ years, my hair doesn't even appear to be healthier or much longer lol.
I see all these tiktoks of girls and their hair growth journeys with long, luscious locks of hair and can't help but think that the texture of my hair is the way it is and is probably inhibiting those sorts of results. I have pretty thick, frizzy and in some areas; coarse areas of hair. Unless I apply heat, it doesn't really look that nice and I usually just french braid it to make it look a bit more presentable in the public eye.
I also find that girls wash their hair 2-3 times a week but my hair can honestly go 2 weeks without it needing to be washed. (Of course I don't ever wait that long but I am not sure if my hair likes being washed twice a week because of how dry it naturally is). I can put heaps of oil in my hair and the next day, it'll appear as if nothing was there LOL. I don't even know if oiling my hair is worth the money anymore and am wondering what else I could do.
:( Does anyone else wish they had better hair genetics, frizz free hair that dries straight? (I sure do).
submitted by honeyandpeachesx
to u/honeyandpeachesx [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 23:08 Competitive_Monk2954 Might be forced to move to Texas and I’m terrified
My dad is facing a potential promotion for work that will force the entire family to move to Texas. I’m not openly out (not even to my family). And have only just started going by my preferred name in areas I can keep away from my family. However, I have always had a very nonbinary style, and even before I knew I was queer, I constantly attracted queer friends, and was asked if I was gay often.
There’s loads that will make this move a horrible thing for my future, and really traumatic for me. And there’s nothing I can do as I can’t support myself.
I’m deeply terrified as I can be clocked as queer from 10 miles away, and there’s a chance I’ll be moving within a 2hr drive of Dallas. And as far as I understand, Texas is the most dangerous state to live in as a queer (especially trans) person, and has one of, if not the most murdered trans people. I’m terrified, if anyone has anything that will help me survive I would be appreciative. Especially since I will be losing a lot, including my entire support system if I end up needing to move, and this just adds so much dread and fear to the fire
submitted by Competitive_Monk2954
to TransMasc [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 23:02 Artemisia_Mortis [LFA] Malren Suncrest, centaur spellblade
2023.05.29 21:04 queencnos Grew out my hair for a whole year - just for the wedding.
| || | submitted by queencnos to curlyhair [link] [comments]
About 3 years ago, I embraced my curly hair and decided to avoid all heat except blow drying. Since then I've straightened it once (my kid wanted to see what it looked like) and I've kept it about shoulder length until this last year. I started growing my hair out last August and have been going to my hair stylist every two months for a trim. I recently switched to JVN but for this style we used Innerscence hair bath shampoo, conditioner, and the gel/foam. Some hair spray, lots of bobby pins and a cheap claire's floral headband cut in half and braided into my hair. 10/10 very happy with how it ended up. Worth seeing my fiancee's (now wife's) face when she saw me.
2023.05.29 20:02 NoirGalaxy I would sell my soul for these hairs for the portal (Prince Wicked)
2023.05.29 19:54 newmusicrls Beatport Drum and Bass Top 100 May 2023
- Eksman, Hedex – MHITR (Semi-Automatic) [feat. Eksman] (Original Mix) 02:54 87bpm Ebm
- Phibes – Bassdrop (Original Mix) 02:52 87bpm Fm
- Rusko, Mozey – Hands In The Air (VIP) 03:06 88bpm Cm
- Mozey – Break It Down (VIP) 03:24 87bpm Ebm
- Sub Focus – Fine Day (Original Mix) 03:52 87bpm Gm
- Bennie – Mercenary (Original Mix) 03:40 88bpm E
- Odd Mob – LEFT TO RIGHT (Subsonic Remix) 04:05 87bpm F
- Amplify – Skrewface (Original Mix) 04:38 87bpm Dm
- Lockerz – The Noise (T95 Remix) 04:27 88bpm Em
- Logan, Jappa, Napes – Full English (Original Mix) 05:37 128bpm Em
- Amplify – Get Out (Original Mix) 04:32 88bpm Fm
- Supermode, 1991 – Tell Me Why (1991 Remix) 04:04 87bpm Cm
- Amplify – Machine (Original Mix) 03:55 88bpm Eb
- Paul T & Edward Oberon – Somewhere Else (Serum Remix) 04:46 88bpm Am
- DJ Zinc – Super Sharp Shooter (T>I & D*Minds ‘Run In The Jungle’ Remix) 04:02 88bpm Abm
- Zero T – On the M.I.C (Original Mix) 04:08 87bpm Ebm
- London Elektricity, Liane Carroll – Billion Dollar Gravy (Watch The Ride Remix) 04:52 86bpm Dm
- Ella Henderson, Switch Disco – REACT (Culture Shock Remix) 03:27 87bpm Fm
- Formula – Workin (Original Mix) 04:16 90bpm Eb
- Sub Focus, ACO – Vibration (One More Time) (Original Mix) 04:02 87bpm Cm
- Jappa, Napes – Where Is The Promoter (Original Mix) 03:12 87bpm Em
- Lens, Javeon, Pola & Bryson, goddard. – Way Up (Original Mix) 03:22 109bpm Am
- Toxinate – Nope (Original Mix) 03:43 88bpm Em
- Amplify – Warmed Up (Original Mix) 04:34 87bpm Bbm
- Basstripper – Ricochet (Original Mix) 03:45 88bpm Am
- Ed Solo, Deekline, General Levy – Junglist (Kleu VIP Remix) 03:46 88bpm Gm
- Kanine – Take Me Up (Original Mix) 03:35 87bpm Bbm
- Sota – Wait For Me (Original Mix) 02:51 87bpm Gbm
- Harriet Jaxxon – Story Of Women (Original Mix) 02:42 87bpm F
- B Live, Bou – F*ck Jump Up (feat. B Live) (Original Mix) 03:44 88bpm G
- Disrupta – Come In (Original Mix) 03:02 87bpm Em
- Particle – Let It Go (Original Mix) 03:26 87bpm Cm
- Turno – Killer (Original Mix) 03:40 88bpm Gbm
- TC – Tap Ho (Formula Remix) 04:18 90bpm Gb
- Trex – Out The Box (Original Mix) 05:07 88bpm Fm
- Bennie – Black Belt (Original Mix) 02:57 87bpm Em
- Deekline, Specimen A – The Fugitive (Original Mix) 03:01 88bpm Em
- Formula – Now You See Me (Original Mix) 04:20 89bpm Ebm
- Fatman D, Amplify – You Better Move (Original Mix) 04:35 87bpm Am
- Pola & Bryson, Emily Makis – Phoneline (Original Mix) 03:46 98bpm Dbm
- Ozone, Bennie – Goose Chase (Original Mix) 04:48 87bpm Am
- Kanine – Ultralight (A.M.C Remix) 03:49 87bpm F
- Doktor, Sigma, Watch the Ride – Trouble You (Original Mix) 02:45 87bpm C
- Ekko & Sidetrack – No Good 4 Me (Original Mix) 03:49 87bpm F
- Calyx – Pull Up (Original Mix) 04:11 86bpm C
- MC Spyda, Disrupta – No Chat (Original Mix) 03:46 87bpm F
- DJ Marky, Alibi, Charli Brix – Natural Feeling (Original Mix) 03:13 88bpm Ebm
- Öwnboss, SEVEK – Move Your Body (Hedex Extended Remix) 03:42 87bpm Dm
- Rizzle, Operate, PAV4N – Pleiadians (Original Mix) 03:29 87bpm Fm
- AIRGLO – Sandstorm (Extended Mix) 03:09 87bpm E
- Bou – All U Gotta Do (Original Mix) 03:45 88bpm Fm
- Doktor, S.P.Y – Bad Boy Dub (Edit) 02:56 88bpm G
- Metrik – Immortal (Original Mix) 04:08 87bpm Fm
- Break, Lorna King – Wait for You (Original Mix) 04:39 86bpm Bm
- Basstripper – Milky Way (Original Mix) 03:41 88bpm Bb
- DJ Guv – Execution (Profile Remix) 05:10 87bpm F
- Impish – Leave (Original Mix) 03:40 87bpm Gm
- Particle – Double Stack (Original Mix) 03:23 87bpm B
- Speaker Louis – Flip The Fader (Molecular Remix) 04:00 87bpm Gm
- The Prodigy, Camo & Krooked, Mefjus – Breathe (Mefjus & Camo & Krooked Remix) 03:44 88bpm Ebm
- Amplify – Rendevous (Original Mix) 04:28 88bpm F
- Sub Focus, Dimension – Ready To Fly (Sub Focus & Dimension) 03:24 87bpm Abm
- Dread MC, Bennie – One Gun Finger feat. Dread MC (Original Mix) 04:08 109bpm Em
- Bennie – Giant Killer (Original Mix) 03:00 87bpm E
- Pythius – Implant (Original Mix) 04:13 87bpm G
- Bennie – Hijack (Switch) (Original Mix) 04:28 121bpm Fm
- Ozone, GRAY, Diagnostix – No Face No Case (Original Mix) 03:19 88bpm E
- Benny Page, Dope Ammo, Cat Mctigue – I Need Your Loving (Bladerunner Remix) 05:36 88bpm Dbm
- Dimension, Poppy Baskcomb – Where Do We Go (feat. Poppy Baskcomb) (Original Mix) 03:24 131bpm F
- Bad Company UK – Torpedo (Insideinfo Remix) 04:29 86bpm Cm
- Calyx – Feel The Sway (Original Mix) 03:53 86bpm Fm
- Creatures, Ill Truth – Taco Disco (Original Mix) 04:31 87bpm Cm
- Flowdan, Rohaan – Musket (feat. Flowdan) (Original Mix) 03:03 88bpm Abm
- Wilkinson, ILIRA, Tom Cane, iiola – Infinity (feat. ILIRA, iiola & Tom Cane) (Original Mix) 03:33 87bpm Am
- Dirtyphonics – Scorpion (Tantrum Desire Remix) 04:26 87bpm Fm
- MoMo, Alcemist – Stars On The Roof (feat. MoMo) (Original Mix) 04:02 88bpm Am
- Strategy, Sustance – Undercurrent (Original Mix) 03:24 87bpm Em
- Lens, Bcee – My Time (Original Mix) 04:08 87bpm Abm
- Ed:It – The Keep (Original Mix) 05:06 86bpm Gb
- Ray Volpe – Laserbeam (Blanke’s ÆON:REMIX) 02:44 86bpm Ebm
- Sota, Primate (BE) – Realise (Original Mix) 03:15 152bpm Ebm
- Simula – Running Out (Original Mix) 04:26 131bpm Em
- Sub Focus, Cherish, ACRAZE – Do It To It (Sub Focus Extended Remix) 04:31 87bpm Gm
- Hyroglifics – Albany Road (Original Mix) 03:17 87bpm Am
- Kevin Lyttle, Bru-C, Luude – TMO (Turn Me On) [feat. Kevin Lyttle] (Original Mix) 02:39 112bpm Dbm
- Bad Company UK – Spider (Optiv & BTK Remix) 06:31 87bpm Gbm
- Dub Head – Your Style (Original Mix) 04:38 87bpm Cm
- Magenta – Bad Girl (Original Mix) 04:31 88bpm Bm
- Justin Hawkes, Andrew Hellier – Better Than Gold feat. Andrew Hellier (Original Mix) 05:20 87bpm E
- Kublai – Feel with it (Original Mix) 04:46 109bpm Dm
- Netsky, Daddy Waku, Chantal Kashala, Babl Lemmens – Everybody Loves The Sunshine (Original Mix) 03:20 86bpm E
- Bluejay, Ill Truth – Street Art (Original Mix) 03:51 86bpm Dbm
- Ed Solo, 4K – I Can’t Help It (Original Mix) 04:36 87bpm Em
- Benny V, Subcriminal – The Ending (Original Sin Remix) 04:03 87bpm Cm
- DRZ – Air I Breathe (Original Mix) 04:33 86bpm Fm
- Impish – I Need (Original Mix) 03:21 87bpm Ebm
- Nia Archives – Baianá (Original Mix) 02:32 106bpm Dm
- Simula – Tension (Original Mix) 04:23 88bpm Ebm
- Primate (BE) – All Of Your Love (Original Mix) 03:02 87bpm Abm
- Objectiv – Burnt Toast (Original Mix) 04:06 87bpm Em
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:06 littlebabybuddy24 I French braided my daughter’s hair today
My mom never taught me how to do make up or do my hair, but she was always critical of how I looked. I would come downstairs and she’d say “did you even brush your hair?” I knew how to do a pony tail, and that was it. I keep my make up simple because anything beyond that scares me. I always saw girls who had French braids or pretty hair styles at school and I was jealous because I couldn’t do it myself and my mom never bothered to try to learn. She always asked the people who cut my hair to braid it because it looked nice, but in terms of effort, she never put in the time herself.
My daughter is three and has gorgeous hair. I decided to YouTube French braid tutorials last night so I could put her up in something other than a ponytail for once. For the first attempt, it’s not bad! Obviously I won’t force it on her, but I wanted to put in an effort to try to do something new, and give her options. Plus she thinks she looks like Elsa.
I just hope I can be the mom she needs, and the mom I didn’t have.
submitted by littlebabybuddy24
to raisedbynarcissists [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:38 lesmarjan1 Braiding Hair Bliss: Hairstyle Ideas for Braided Hair
2023.05.29 14:49 MyGhillieSuit [WTS] Dye i4, Combat shirt. Stocks & more with free stuff
Blue dye i4 with Blue lens GoPro mount and bag used with scratches and dents but in fair condition $90 shipped OBO
Blue flannel combat shirt size large. $50 shipped will throw in blue shemagh
New Krytac stock $35 shipped
Older style HK stock with sling points taken off for comfort $35 shipped
Fake flasbang and Multicam black grenade pouch $40 shipped
Armagillo head band (Google it) with 2 sets of fake dreads $60 shipped OBO
11.1 Lipos 1100mah deans $30 for both
G&G Blue mosfet $30
The springer, non blowback C02 pistol and broken Skorpion AEP will be included with purchase of it can fit in shipping. Or make an offer
submitted by MyGhillieSuit
to airsoftmarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:06 TELMxWILSON NEW MUSIC from En:vy, Fred V, LSB, J:Kenzo, The Upbeats, fresh Noisia & London Electricity remix and more.. With a heavy Hidden Gem in review [+weekly updated Spotify playlist] New Music Monday! (Week 22)
1. Frannabik - The Savage Kingdom LP 💎 [Expedite Records] Recommended if you like: HighThere, Absu_NTQL, Cyntax
Let's continue the Hidden Gem™️ weeks with another name I have been meaning to talk about for quite some time now: Frannabik!
Straight outta the Almerían province in Spain, Francisco Garcia Herrada has been building up his musical muscles (his Frannabiceps) from an early age. First by attending various underground Hip-Hop events, before making a smooth transition over to DnB, with him first entering the gladiatorial DJ arenas himself in 2014, as part of the Brain Holes group. Word of his dancefloor-destroying (Frann-)abilities got out quickly and by 2015, he also became a core part of the Private Room event series and gathered all sorts of accolades from the International Breaks Awards. Soon enough, you could also (Gar-)see him wreak havoc all over the continent, from Granada to Bristol, from Seville to Bratislava, from Prague to Valencia. It wasn't just enough to cause panic at the Frandiscos all over Europe though, he wanted to create some banging beats himself!
In 2019, the first of many fruits of his labour saw the light of day: Liqua! The following year saw him not just expanding on this freshly cusping flowery arrangement of gratis downloads, he also entered a couple of remix competitions, eventually even winning the one hosted by fellow Spaniards Save The Rave. It was at that point that he had firmly planted himself onto my and, considering the timing of it all, maybe even Expedite Records's radar. I'm of course referring to Francisco joining the Expeditian family of sick Neurofunk producers with his smasher Corruptions at the tail end of 2020! From there on, he would keep oscillating between the expertly done Neuro and the dastardly Deep stuff, with releases on Close2Death, South Yard and Zer0'2 Soul Collective, but Expedite would remain his favourite place to release on. Which is also why his debut album, The Savage Kingdom, is dropping on there!
But wait, we gotta catch up on the latest Expedite developments first. Surely you will remember the Bristol-based label from me raving on about label bossman XAETIS' banging double single or me falling in love with Niallo's bleeps and bloops, but it has been a good two years or so since then, so, what have we got? Their first label takeover, their first remix competition (for Frannabik's Down!), the rather huge PARAGONS compilation, the equally large REVISIONS remix project and releases by KRYOS, SYNE, XAETIS and TREMR. Okay, Tremr is usually not in all caps, but it just looked better in the sequence of events, alright?
With that out of the way, let's finally take a look at what our franntastically fresh friend has cooked up on this 10-tracker, the first solo artist album on the label! We make our way into this realm of the Neuro with the title track, The Savage Kingdom, with great atmospheric work and all sorts of ferocious animals creating a rather cinematic auditory jungle thicket, before the savage bass cuts through it to lay waste to them all. Our boy Keeps Em coming on the followup, with fast-paced nightmarish melodies infiltrating our brains while their accomplices, the distorted basses and the bonky snare, keep us on our toes, and even if you don't Believe me, you'll still be quickly met with Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson introducing the next fonky-flowing back-and-forth between the chonkiest of basslines and a flurriest of stabby stabs. Watch out for the second drop on that one!
It seems like we have strayed too far from the beaten path, as we have completely Lost The Way we intended to follow, and after a while of keeping up the pace thanks to the distant tribal, rolling drums and fighting off the ever-present and quite aggressive biting bass snakes, we simply Must Stop. Why? Because of the humongous, hostile, big bad evil bass completely steamrolling everything in its way! One by one, the trees just snap over, and before we meet the same fate, we run away as fast as possible, into the next best opening we find. In our rush, however, we didn't realise we were running straight into an Ambush! Machine gun fire everywhere, several of them coming very close to ending our mission here, fired off from the infamous A Coruña based Neuro veteran Loop Stepwalker, only giving our group the tiniest of breaks in between each salve. While mostly focused on the speed of it all, this one still retains a solid sense of rhythm and flow, even going into a little 4x4 excursion in the second half! One could say we stole one of their 4x4 trucks to get away. Yes, I like that.
With the added horse power of our escape vehicle, we finally make our way to our next destination, the Dealer. What does he deal in? Hefty basslines and hard-hitting snares, of course! While we have been supplied with a more than healthy dose of both so far, Frannabik luckily doesn't make the Dumb Assumption that we have had enough and takes us on another newschool-inspired, distortion-overflowing joyride, on which MC Kenna (who he met at a Zer02Soul Collective event!) provides an additional infusion of sick lyrical fuel to stoke the flames, resulting in a proper bonfire of a tune.
Before we get to the grand finale, we take one more breather, in the relative sense, on Only U, which ironically enough doesn't only feature Fran himself, but also his fellow Spaniard, Helium! With some more four to the floor action, some distorted bits and bops and the drums whipping us into shape, we ride through the beautiful guitar-laden scenery, until we finally arrive at our destination: The Prophet. Not just any old one though, the Prophet, one could even say the VIP of prophets! With Caliban's precise-as-ever lyricism, but nitroboosted, relentlessly rolling drums and all-around heavier instrumentation, we end our trip through the Neuro jungle on a high note. But what will come of the prophecies? Will we get out of the kingdom in one piece? What a cliffhanger!
Distortion en masse, chonky basslines out the wazoo, phat drums, a frannkly frannabig album.
General DnB / Mixed
- Armodine, Georgie Riot - Light Inside EP [Viper] [Beatport]
- Dan Guidance - The Artist 06 LP [Liquid Drops] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Deekline, AIRGLO - It's A Jazz Thing [Jungle Cakes] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Genesis Elijah - Undeniable (Command Strange Remixes) EP [V] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Kultivate - I Don't Need You (feat. Blasé) [Dim Mak] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- London Elektricity, Liane Carroll, Robert Owens - Billion Dollar Remixes LP [Hospital] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Noisia - The Resonance VI LP [Vision] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Shiny Radio, Overdozen - Aliens EP [For Real] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Sola - Stars Realigned LP [Grand Theft Audio] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - 3 Years Anniversary LP [Ozriderz] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - 3YEARS LP [High Resistance] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - EXPOSED 003 LP [DeVice] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - Supernova LP Volume Eight LP [Kos.Mos.Music] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Boxplot - I Won't Leave You [Pilot.] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Circadian - Body Work [Elevate] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Hazey - Illusion [Dark Machine] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Muzz, Skyelle - ...Ready For It? [Monstercat] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Mylen, Houndeye - Who You Are [Korsakov] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Rebko - Dance [PLAY!] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Tobias Lingard - Step by Step EP [iM Electronica] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Aleyum - Eluding Dreams - The Remixes EP [Soul Deep] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Alkali - Day Dream EP [Celsius] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Baska - In Vain [Tamborim] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- D-Code & Psylence, Natus, Higher (than), Soulfil - Spring Collection 2023 EP [Goldfat] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Ekko & Sidetrack, Sarah Carton - This Was Not Meant To Be Easy [Viper] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Elixr - You / Long Time [Lunar] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Fred V, Lottie Jones - Homesick [Hospital] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Grafta MC - Recognition EP [Rubricate] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- HK Sage, Wez Walker - HEADSBASS VOLUME 11 - PART THREE [Beats In Mind] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Inversity - Peace of Mind [Inversion] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Jinbu, Verbivore - All I Have EP [170+] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Jocelyn Brown, DJ Zinc - Alright [Bingo Bass] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Leo Wood, Operator Unknown - Feel It [Galacy] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- London Elektricity - Life Is Beautiful [Hospital] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- MC Fava - Lifetracks LP [SUNANDBASS] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Mineral, Jz - Vattuniemi Jam EP [Omni] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Modular II - The Nascent EP [Omni] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Need For Mirrors, TomInTheChamber - Boo [Precinct] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- NeryVice, Highpass - First Clarity / Home [Influenza] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Phil:osophy, Pyxis, Sense MC - First Light EP [Integral] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Qumulus, Oliver Ferrer, DuoScience, Dirtbag - Changes Remixes - Part I EP [LuvDisaster] [Beatport]
- Robert Manos, Bigchoc, Funktional - Memories EP [Fokuz] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Secret Structures - Miracle Ep [Offworld] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- The Upbeats - For You [UKF] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Tong8 - Better Day [Basseffect] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Verbz, Sheiva, En:vy - Better On My Own / Darling [Critical] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Workforce - Forever (LSB Remix) [Must Make] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
Deep / Tech / Minimal
- Acris, Eevian - Prayer EP [Deep Within] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- AKAS - The Meaning [Suburban Base] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Anais, Flowdan, Sudley - Wicked [Invicta] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Annix - Whatever U Did [MODUS] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Ben Soundscape - Everyman [Innerground] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- BTK - No Hype [Dutty] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Chazwav - Voyage [DistroKid] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Damage Report - Sounds Of The Ghetto EP [Grid] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Dayni - Alpha X EP [Drum Army] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Dedman - Reprise EP [Incurzion] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Disarm (UK) - Thoughts / Swamp [Identity] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Disprove - Mansueto EP [T3K] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- FarFlow - Crunch Time / Toxic Remains [Midas Touch] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Genic, Trakker - All That Matters / Chonka [Dispatch] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store]
- Gravit-E, Lovell - AI Power EP [Smokin Riddims] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- iamjake - Iamjake EP [wemakemusic] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- ID-S - You and I [Basseffect] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- J:Kenzo, Flowdan - Return to Taygeta LP [Artikal UK] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Jam Thieves, Covert Garden - Bongo Tribal EP [Covert Garden] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Jam Thieves, Trafic MC, Phizical - Madagascar EP [Serial Killaz] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Kaiza, Xeomi - Pieces EP [Audio Addict] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Kidsonic - Imbalance / TWNTY_47 [Modular Carnage] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Legion, Roxi Yung - The More I Give [Sine Language] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Lenzman, Jubei, Submotive - Members Only [Carbon] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Levela - Outlaw (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix) [LVL] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Molecular, Amoss - Effortless [Flexout] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Murcor - I I I / Outlander [MO7] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Myth, T>I, Acid Lab - Tough Love: Part One EP [Computer Integrated] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Nfunk - Element [Low Syndicate] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Nymfo - Kindred Spirits EP [Love For Low Frequencies] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- PA - Live Life EP [ThirtyOne] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Revolve, Leks - New Days EP [Just Buzz Bass] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Serks - Karma [LoveThatBass] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Subrix - Gridlock EP [Yamatai] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Sustance - Perceived Connections LP [Shogun] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- TEK-DIF - WALU EP [Impact] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- The Skeptics, Alloy - Antigen EP [DLT9] [Beatport], [Bandcamp]
- Tonn Piper, Benny L - New Dawn EP [TrES-2b] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- truth uk - Blind Hearts [DistroKid] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Tryst Temps, The Clamps, MATEC - Dark Passenger EP [Kosenprod] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Tweakz - Rated R EP [Four Corners] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - Channelled LP [rave.era] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - Flavours Vol 2 EP [C4C] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Various Artists - Ignition EP [Cranked] [Beatport]
- Veak - Roll On (Dunk Remix) [Wayside] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Xyde - Anachronistic [BNC Express] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Zero T - The Underground [Sofa Sound] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Zombie Cats, Felix Raymon - Stay / Close [Dispatch] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Deep Notion, Ben Snow - Corruption / Fire [DeVice] [Beatport]
- Frannabik, Loop Stepwalker, MC KENNA, Helium - The Savage Kingdom LP [Expedite] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Liveon - Cyclotron EP [Eatbrain] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- More Plastic - Take Me Back [NCS] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- MV - No Money / Clown Business [Abducted] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Teniak - Bad Science / Snitchcraft [Program] [Beatport], [Label Store], [Spotify]
- Zak Meow - Warlock [Record Union] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Aura - EVERYTHING [Akimbo] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Benny Page, Bellyman - Won't Kick The Habit [Dub Shotta] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Deekline, North Base - I Be On It [Gorilla Warfare] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Diagnostix - Favela Rave EP [Born On Road] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- DJ Direkt - Make A Choice EP [In Da Jungle] [Beatport], [Bandcamp]
- Dominator, Logan D - Cowboy (Primate Remix) [Low Down Deep] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Entei - Vision EP [Escalation Sound] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Jhitzu, Vizion - Seizure / Smoke [Bites] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Magenta, Critical J, Lockerz - Get Down VIP / Entertainment VIP [Cryptik] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Master Error, Toxinate - Breakthrough EP [Gradient] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Nu Elementz, Devilman - Flatline / Ready Or Not [NB Allstars] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- OldSchoolSwitch, BORN GLOBAL - Hold Up EP [Riot] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Pengo, Nick The Lot, Begone, INFLATE, Nexus - Modulate EP [Pick The Lock] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- SMG - Pond Affair / Viya [Trust] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Taxman - Sword Style [Souped Up] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Top Dolla - The Hoven [Re-wired Beatz] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- WA-FU, Alpha Rosa - Untamed [NUCRU] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Antares - Colour Of Infinity EP [Danger Chamber] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Coco Bryce, Tommy The Cat - CocoCat 01 [Cat In The Bag] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Deploy - The Heat [Deploy The] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Eusebeia - X LP [Samurai] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Hooverian Blur - Lunatic Androids EP [Discs of the World] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- In Deep - From the Depths [Urban Flavour] [Beatport]
- Marcus Visionary - Strictly Culture EP [Inner City Dance] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Neumonic, Path2 - Jungle Funk [Fantastic Voyage] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
- Ray Keith, E-Lisa - The Birdman LP [Dread] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- Thief Operandi - Wilderness Warriors [DistroKid] [Beatport], [Spotify]
- TMSV, FFF - Punkrocker EP [VIBEZ' 93] [Beatport], [Bandcamp], [Spotify]
submitted by TELMxWILSON
to DnB [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 12:35 AmrLou A mini experiment with u21 squad.
| || | submitted by AmrLou to pesmobile [link] [comments]
It all started when I asked myself, could I play with the same tactics but with less powerful players? I normally play possession style with alot of short ground passes, I don't play high crosses and almost all of my tactics require is a player who can pass and position. It doesn't seem like a high end requirements, and so I started to create a plan of a mixed really generational u21 talents, and an average u21 with above average ball control/balance ability, the rules were clear, I will try to play with the same playstyle but with a far inferior quality squad, and see how it goes.
The exceptions were elshennawi (the gk) and percassi, that was because I wanted to complete the list and didn't find a good substitutes in these positions.
Did it succeed? No of course it didn't.
I was having a dreadful run of 3 matches were I couldn't even have a one on target shot, it wasn't easy beating 1v1 with less paced players who move like they're already in their last of their career.
I took alook at my main formation and started to understand why, the problem was with my transitions from the second third to the last one, in my main formation, I used de jong with pedri and gundo as a trio, they are just the gods of everything it has to do with holding possession, having enough acceleration to start a transition, and of course, having a very powerful ball control and passing abilities. It wasn't any hard to build up and transition from the second third to the last one easily.
Cruyff contract expired the last week when I was experimenting with the u21 squad.
But when it comes to the u21 squad, it was almost always the unorganized hypermovement of glimour and ramsey, especially gilmour whose positioning was just shit, their acceleration and ball control stats didn't help either. Gilmour was actually a no10 but from a previous experience playing with eriksen in the same role I thought it gonna work, However, It didn't so I started to play miretti instead of him, the results was better, but still lakced the ability to hold ball in the last third enough to create real chances, I changed to normal 4-3-3 with more space between players, and I would say that really helped a lot.
Ofc gilmour wasn't only the one who was replaced, but also ramsey who is now playing as a f9, with almada who is also playing as a creative winger rather than a real one, ESR was introduced to the midfield. The purpose of all these changes was to be able to hold possession more in the final third, I couldn't say that results wasn't satisfying, but it wasn't enough, I stopped utilizing the flanks in 1v1 because I can't dribble but depend on acceleration and speed, ramsey also wasn't the best f9 and he stopped being involved when it comes to runs into the box, on the other side carvalho wasn't better. I solved the problem of possession, with a good pressing structure, but when it comes to touches in the box, or even being in a goal situation, It was just a nightmare...
These two pics of my english tour campaign tells it all. It was before I implemented my complete changes and started to play consistently with the new style.
The results then got better, but it didn't last, I run into another dreadful run of three matchs without scoring goals, The inconsistency was due to the unability of providing a consistent chance or threatening situations, and that was as I said, no one is entering -or willing to- the box.
I would say that the experiment wasn't with no outcomes, I learnt the most important lesson very late, efootball mobile wasn't the suitable game for this, First, the potential system doesn't allow the players to reach their real potential, they're limited to their irl performance and that doesn't help much in it. Second, the formations were limited and there was no ability to freely modify it, or even to accuire custom roles to players. This makes the game very limited to playing with a generic playstyle with a less defined and clear approaches, because the game isn't just made for this, it's made to be an online game, and that brings the irony, I've never played a single online game with this squad, I didn't even play a single online game in efootball since two years.
Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed the challenges of playing with a less abilited players, finding a solution for the build up problem and then, the holding possession, I tried my best to work out with the creating chances problem, but at the end it wasn't meaningless, I truly enjoyed feeling the struggle of not having easy solutions and having to find one by yourself.
At the end, if I were to choose certain players as a starters in my team, I would say they will be:
- Rico lewis: Pretty surprising, he is so good despite his relatively low stats, his full back finisher playing style helped with that, not to say he is joao cancelo but based on his stats... I'm definitely using and trying him again and again and will be waiting his new cards.
- Sergio gomez: He isn't a capitan for no reason, he is the most consistent player in the squad, his defending is very very good, but tbh he is not that good offensively. However, I would say that city got their future of fullbacks secured for the following decade.
- Miretti: His presence was all over the pitch, gave a glimpses of de jong with his good ball control and the ability to position good, he is also good defensively and will provide a smooth experience in the midfield, the main downside I could see of him was his relatively low stamina, considering my playstyle, I use the anchor midfield to build up, hold the possession, and tracking back in the defence. So he didn't last any match anyway, and was substituted often around 70 min.
- Ramsdale: I was already having him playing for some matches before I started this experiment, and tbh, he is quite good, I mean he is really good that I almost didn't missed alisson when he was playing, I liked him as a shotstopper and for the most of time as a good build up keeper, how many times did I used him to break the first line of pressure, or to start a very speed transition by passing a straight good long ball to one of the flanks. He definitely deserves to be tried if you're heavily building up using gks.
Players that I won't start but have a good performance:
- Eric garcia: He was a literal disaster in my first two or three matches, he is so bad in man marking and could find himself wandering at the edge of the box in crosses. I started to pressure with him upfield, strangling any chance to cross by creating a 3v2 and 4v2 situation where crossing is nearly impossible and depend on badiashile good air ability to cover. He turned then to be an absolute beast with this new role, I liked him and his very good passing abilities, I even tried him once in the dmf and he didn't disappoint. He is more of an anchor man/destroyer rather than a real cb.
- ESR: I was desperate and thought of playing with pedri, I thought this was a cheat considering how is pedri a generational talent and how i've already three or four non-default players in my squad. So started to play with esr as ramsey is f9 now. ESR proved himself to be very good with being available to decompress, but he is kinda limited in transitions also he won't engage alot in defending.
Tl;dr: thought I was de zerbi and tried to play with u21 players a tiki taka style, It ended up learning the hard truth that is 99% of your game is due to having a good players and not because you're a good player.
2023.05.29 11:55 Infamous-Extension69 Waiting 2 long years wearing hats..uncertain of what I should do
| || |
Mom did a quick braid (5min max) just to see what i look like with braids...been growing out 2 years....I've decided to keep it and get it professionally done and do a different style ..💯 I'm excited...(2 years is a long time wearing a hot every day) 😁😁 submitted by Infamous-Extension69 to malegrooming [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 11:53 Infamous-Extension69 Waited 2 long years wearing a hat not knowing what I should do
| || |
Mom did a quick braid (5min max) just to see what i look like with braids...been growing out 2 years....I've decided to keep it and get it professionally done and do a different style ..💯 I'm excited...(2 years is a long time wearing a hot every day) 😁😁 submitted by Infamous-Extension69 to braids [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 09:44 annasent How to Take Care of 4a Hair In Summer Holidays
Summer holidays are a time for relaxation, fun, and enjoying the sun's warmth. However, for those with 4a hair, the summer months can present unique challenges when it comes to hair care. The combination of increased heat, humidity, and outdoor activities can lead to frizz, dryness, and other hair concerns.
But fear not! In this blog, you will get valuable tips and tricks on how to care of your 4a hair during the summer holidays. From moisture retention and protective styling to sun protection and proper cleansing, we've got you covered. Get ready to enjoy your summer adventures while keeping your 4a hair healthy and beautiful.
Understand Your 4A Hair 4a hair
refers to a specific curl pattern within the natural hair typing system. It is commonly used to describe hair that has tight, well-defined, and densely packed curls. The curls of 4a hair are typically S-shaped and have a smaller circumference compared to looser curl patterns.
Why 4A Hair is a Boon?
Having 4A hair comes with several wonderful benefits. Here are some advantages of embracing your 4A hair texture:
4A hair type is known for its inherent volume and body. The tight, springy curls create a full and voluminous appearance that can be enhanced with various styling techniques.
- Versatile Styling Options
4A hair offers endless styling possibilities. From rocking a defined wash-and-go to experimenting with twist-outs, braid-outs, or updos, this hair type allows for a wide range of creative and versatile hairstyles.
- Definition and Curl Pattern
The distinct S-shaped curls of 4A hair often have well-defined patterns, giving your hair a unique and beautiful texture. The curls can create a stunning visual appeal that stands out and attracts attention.
The tight coils of 4A natural hair provide a natural protective barrier. The density of the curls helps to protect the scalp and hair strands from external elements..
While all hair types require proper care, 4A curly hair can be relatively low maintenance. Once you establish a good hair care routine and understand the needs of your specific hair type, maintaining your 4A curls can become a manageable and enjoyable process.
How to Take Care of 4A Hair Type
4a hair type
Hydration is crucial for 4A hair since it tends to be naturally dry. Use a water-based leave-in conditioner or moisturizing spritz to hydrate your hair daily.
After applying a moisturizer, seal the moisture into your hair by using natural oils like coconut oil, shea butter, or jojoba oil. This helps to prevent moisture loss and keep your curls hydrated.
Use a wide-tooth brush or your fingers to detangle your 4A hair gently. To avoid breakage. Apply a detangling spray or conditioner to aid in the process.
Consider protective hairstyles like braids, twists, buns, or updos to minimize manipulation and protect your hair from damage. You can also use hair extensions to switch up your look while giving your natural hair a break.
- Deep Conditioning Treatments
Treat your 4A hair to regular deep conditioning sessions to restore moisture and strengthen the strands. Look for deep conditioners that are specifically formulated for curly and textured hair.
Excessive heat can cause damage and dryness to your 4A hair. Minimize or avoid using heat styling tools like flat irons, curling irons, or blow dryers. Opt for heatless styling methods or use a heat protectant when heat styling is necessary.
- Protect from Bed Friction
Invest in a satin or silk bonnet, pillowcase, or scarf to protect your hair from friction while sleeping. These materials help retain moisture and reduce breakage, preserving your 4A curls.
Trim your hair regularly to get end of split ends and prevent them from traveling up the hair shaft. Trimming helps maintain the overall health and appearance of your 4A hair, promoting growth and reducing the risk of breakage.
Style Your 4A Hair the Right Way
Apply a curl-enhancing product, such as a styling gel or cream, to damp hair. Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to the product evenly from roots to ends. Scrunch your hair upward to encourage curl definition and do it to air dry or use a diffuser on a low heat setting.
Create twist-outs or braid-outs by dividing your damp hair into sections and twisting or braiding each section. Do your hair to air dry or use a hooded dryer. Once dry, carefully unravel the twists or braids to reveal beautifully defined curls.
Opt for protective styles like updos, buns, or braids to give your 4A hair a break from frequent manipulation. These styles not only protect your hair from damage but also offer versatility and allow for creative expression.
Bantu knots are a popular styling option for 4A hair. Divide your hair into small parts and twist each section tightly until it forms a knot close to the scalp. Repeat this process until all your hair is in knots. Leave them in overnight or until dry, then carefully unravel for defined curls or a beautiful twist-out effect.
- Accessories and Headwraps
Elevate your 4A hairstyles by accessorizing with headbands, hair clips, or colorful headwraps. These accessories can add flair and personality to your look while keeping your hair stylishly in place.
long 4a hair
Caring for your 4A hair during the summer holidays is essential to maintain its health and vitality. By following the comprehensive guide outlined in this blog, you can ensure that your hair remains moisturized, protected, and free from damage throughout the warm weather. Remember to hydrate your hair regularly, practice gentle detangling, and embrace protective styles to shield your hair from the sun and humidity.
You can opt for 4A hair extensions for instant volume and length. Try Indique Hair, as the brand offers a wide range of 4A extensions from long 4A hair to short ones, straight to curly 4A extensions made of 100% human hair. Visit their website today! Save 50% on our Remix Collection
including bundles, clip-in sets, Clip-in ponytails extensions
, and closures. Shop with code REMIX50
. Hurry! This deal ends soon
submitted by annasent
to u/annasent [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 08:32 Blud_elf Curse of Strahd [5e] [Online] [Paid] [LFP] [15$] [Friday]
New Campaign Curse of Strahd
Friday - 8:00 pm est Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came—all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
Greetings adventurer and welcome to the lands of Barovia! In this module you'll explore the domains of dread, a dark realm of the Shadowfell as you're plunged into the misty lands of Count Strahd Von Zarovich. A Vampire lord who rules over the lands with as a dark tyrant and devil to the people. You will find many themes of gothic horror, gore, death, abuse, and other graphic events that could leave some feeling uneasy. At my tables I ensure everyone is having a good time with the implementation of modules to assist in safety tools and thorough individual discussions with players to setup their character, backstory, and ask what you want out of the game. I tackle all three pillars of play and bring tons of voice acting, tons of roleplay, art, music, and modules to the table. Come enjoy a vivid in depth experience of the lands of Barovia. I do take the liberty of homebrewing the module to meet a party of 6's difficulty level and adding in backstory elements and story development elements as the story goes along. Otherwise the module is mostly experienced as intended! Party Size
: 2/6 (4 seats available) Price
: 15$ per session System
: 5e on Foundry Style
: Discord voice/video Session Duration
: Fridays 8pm est weekly, 4hrs with a 20min break Requirements:
Quality microphone, quiet setting for others enjoyment, video optional. (Forge foundry/discord account are free.) Contacts:
Bludelf#2186 Gameplay: https://www.twitch.tv/bludelf https://startplaying.games/adventure/clhbha5ft000208mj77lhdb0h
submitted by Blud_elf
to lfgpremium [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:58 praisehairbraiding Stay Ahead of the Fashion Curve with Praise Hair Braiding!
2023.05.29 07:13 Brace_SK3 I feel so dusty and crusty
I really struggle with feeling beautiful or looking put together. I see so many woman who just look so put together whether it’s their outfits, make up, skin care, hair styles or nails. I really need help on how to look like I have my stuff together.
- My outfits are mainly all black and they don’t even fit very well. It’s just stuff I worn since high school. I dread shopping because I always feel fat anyways so I avoid it. I have several style inspirations on my Pinterest but I feel like I won’t be able to pull it off.
- I really like make up but I don’t know how to do my own make up, I never really learned and it’s so hard to find the right foundation for my complexion that I don’t even know where to begin. Do I just buy random foundations till I finally find the right one?? Also how do I stop feeling like a clown when I wear make up?
- So I feel like my skin care game is not the worst, I recently added tretinoin in my skin care. I wear sunscreen every day but I want to find a sunscreen that makes me look less oily/shiny. I also want to treat my hyperpigmentation, which is what I’m probably the most insecure about when it comes to my skincare.
- Ugh hair! Where do I even begin, my natural hair is not even worth the effort at this moment because it will just make me more depressed. I wear braids most of the time but I’m guilty for wearing them for months at a time. I do my own braids so it doesn’t look the most professional but I have no other options because of where I’m based. Luckily I will be moving to a diverse place next year so I think that might help me find hairstylists that can do my hair.
- so I really like acrylic nails but at the moment I can’t afford to get my nails done, so I’m just sticking to cutting them short.
Anyways I would really appreciate any tips.
I would really appreciate any tips!!
I also want to add that I struggle with mental health issues. Which makes it hard sometimes to find the motivation to do basic stuff like taking care of my hygiene or looks.
submitted by Brace_SK3
to blackladies [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 06:50 AutoModerator Kade & Tye Ruotolo - Upper Body Submission Assault
2023.05.29 06:14 mencryforme5 Best self hair cut for fine wavy hair?
My hair grows fast. I cut 3-4" inch off six months ago (unicorn haircut) and 3 months ago gave myself kind of shitty curtain bangs. My hair is currently past my boobs. My hair looks ago, but the bottom of my braid is teeny because of all the layers I've given myself+ breakage because my hair tangles and mats despite daily detangling. No split ends
Looking to increase volume, and at this point I kinda want to see how long my hair could grow, so maybe just 2-3 inches. When it gets to this length I usually do a drastic pixie, but the pandemic has made me so lazy. I don't diffuse, minimal styling, usually just sea salt and a volumizing cream. I like big hair, I've given up on defined waves because it just makes my hair looks scraggly, which is a shame because I do have a lot of hair.
What would be a good self hair cut method? The unicorn has been ok for me, but I don't think it's the one, I can never do it right it seems.
submitted by mencryforme5
to Wavyhair [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:03 NightCities13 188 Years Later-Game 2-Rest of PreGames
Steward and Oceanette lightly chatted to one another about which beach they liked the best, while Zara and Avon talked about the latest Capitol fashions that they liked. They all got into their chariots when it was time.
Steward and Oceanette moved down the Avenue of Tributes, and halfway down, the bubbles on their outfits popped, causing loud cheers from the Capitol crowd.
Zara and Avon earned a high mention in Anderson Fashion, while Steward and Oceanette were called as the Best Dressed, and money was sent home to their families.
Steward and Oceanette arrived at the training center, and saw Lucille and Glam (both 1) and Lara and Viktor (both 2) training separately. This saw the career pack dwindling down to two, sometimes three pairs from this Games forward, with District 1 not volunteering every Games. The two 4s got into the pool and swam, and also used tridents.
Zara was throwing knives when she saw Paulette (3) trip and injure her knee. Perry (5) walked up to her and helped her bandage the knee, which saw an alliance start between the two. From now on, an alliance between 3 and 5 was quite frequent, sometimes also including District 6.
Meanwhile Lorraine and Harvard (both 6) camouflaged themselves into a variety of backgrounds, and Veronique (7) threw axes at targets. Avon focused on sewing rather than weaponry, and Rylo (9) used a scythe. Romeo (10) trained with a machete, while Dalia (11) worked with plants. Sarah and Vernon (both 12) worked in the medical station.
Oceanette and Steward scored equal 7s for usage of tridents. Meanwhile Zara scored a 6 for throwing knives, and Avon scored a weak 4 for sewing armor.
At the top of the pack were Lara and Viktor, who both scored 10s, while Lucille and Glam scored 9s. Also near the top, Rylo and Romeo scored 8s.
At the bottom of the pack was Paulette and Dalia, a twelve and thirteen year old who both scored 3s.
Panem Today revealed the odds on television that night, with Steward earning odds of 7 to 1, while Oceanette had odds of 8 to 1. Zara had odds of 12 to 1, while Avon had odds of 19 to 1.
Interviewer and commentator Plutaria Snow seemed excited for these Games, and said that any tribute could win the Games.
Plutaria had her long blonde hair in a beautiful braided style, while her blue eyes shone with excitement.
Oceanette wore a aqua dress, and had her ginger hair down in curls. She spoke about wanting to win for her family, and how she was nervous but excited to fight in the Games.
Steward wore a blue suit, and had his brown hair carefully combed back. He talked about wanting to prove that District 4 was strong, and how they produced the third most amount of victors thus far, and he wanted to be another one.
Zara had her blonde hair down in ringlets, and she wore a purple dress. Zara talked about being raised by her brother, and how she couldn’t wait to return home to him and his family.
Avon was next, and he spoke about his sister and her children, and how he wanted to win in order to support them.
Game Maker Juliana Ricci was the last to be interviewed. She pushed her dark curls from her face, and said her hint word, which was “pine”.
The next day the tributes were awoken, fed, and taken directly to the hovercraft. Halfway through the ride, they had their trackers implanted into their arms.
When the tributes arrived beneath the arena, they were taken to their tube rooms.
Octopius visited Oceanette first, and hugged her, wishing her luck. He advised her to ally with Steward, and stick with him.
Octopius then visited Steward, and hugged the boy close, reminding him that his calm attitude could take him far.
Coutura visited Avon first, and advised him to run away from the bloodbath.
Meanwhile she gave Zara more advice, hugging the girl close and telling her to find a weapon and food, and steer clear of other tributes.
Once all 24 tributes were in their tubes, they rose up into the arena.
submitted by NightCities13
to christianblanco [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:42 Vidal-Baboon AITA for cutting ties with someone when they were in need?
I (f21) had a situationship with a man (m32) I know the age gap is questionable and a lot of people are going to have their opinions about that.
We met online and quickly met and got comfortable with each other and vibed well. He came across extremely charismatic and fun and always initiated plans to hang out, but it was in no means anything serious. Just a friendship with some fun. When I met him he was living with his sponsor and the sponsors girlfriend. And he was attending AA meetings weekly. I didn’t grow up knowing the life style he had and the world he came from. I was pretty sheltered. From what I knew, he was doing good for himself.
After about a month and a half of living in fantasy land with him I decided I wanted something more deep with someone but we could still be friends. We both sorta just moved on with our lives not contacting each other.
Until about a month later he randomly messages me saying he got kicked out recently and is at a hotel drinking. And he needed a friend. I know this is him relapsing and he needed someone but I knew I didn’t know how to handle these situations so I told him it wasn’t a good idea for me to go see him but I could talk to him through phone. He kept insisting he needed me as a friend with him so I went because I felt bad.
When I got there he was drunk, still drinking, encouraging me to drink and trying to make passes at me. After failing at those things he finally started talking. It was all deep and extremely dark and concerning which made my emotions get the best of me and we held each other and cried. I was just doing my best to comfort him. And as I was crying with him, he kept wanting to have sex. He was really pushing for sex. And I was uncomfortable and confused. I wanted to leave but I didn’t want to leave him alone.
At some point he was doing karaoke by himself in the room and it was getting late, so I suggested I leave since he seemed to be in better spirits. I had my key and wallet in my hand and he grabbed them from me in a playful way as in… oh come on, don’t be a downer and stay a little longer. So I did.
Eventually he asked me to go outside with him because he wanted to smoke. I don’t smoke but figured I could use some fresh air. As soon as we got out to the side door, he said he forgot his lighter and ran back to the room… I waited there for 10 minutes. It only took us a minute to get outside from his room. And I couldn’t get inside because I didn’t have the room key. The second set of doors to get in from the front locked at a certain time. I tried calling him, it went straight to voice mail. I know damn well this guy did not just abandon me then block me. And then I remember he took my keys. I’m a broke 21 year old so I wasn’t worried about my wallet but I started panicking about my car.
I’m crying walking out to the front of the hotel calling my best friend expecting my car to be gone, but it was still just sitting there. I sat by my car for about 5 minutes for this guy to finally call me back acting like nothing happened for me to be reacting the way that I am. His excuse was that he had to poop. And his phone was off.
It turned into this big argument just for him to say the whole reason why I’m here is that he needed help getting into rehab. Like it’s midnight at this point, he could’ve said something 4 hours ago.
I was extremely hesitant and put off because he made it really dramatic. Like making it seem like this big mysterious mission we’re gonna go on and for some reason no one in his family was willing to help him. Not even his best friend. Literally all he needed me to do was drive him. It would’ve been nice if it didn’t end up being 3 hours away though.
And again, I know nothing about these situations. I don’t know if there’s stigma around going to rehab, I thought it’s good to go to rehab but he was being real shady about the whole thing which made me think I wasn’t doing the right thing.
We both didn’t get any sleep because it took all night for him to get everything situated with his insurance and finding an open spot and him letting everyone know where he was going. Oh and by the way, they offered to send someone to pick him up. I still don’t know why he needed help. Anyways we left at 6am and got there at 9. He was very emotional and didn’t want to go which made me emotional. He was Literally sobbing and saying he doesn’t think he can do it. I cried with him and we were in the moment so we had an emotional movie like good bye make out. I cried the first 30 minutes driving home.
Anyways all this just for him to call me two days later to pick him up. He didn’t want to be there and his PO gave the okay to leave if he went to the hospital. I don’t really know how this stuff works. I felt obligated to drive another 3 hours to pick him up and 3 hours to take him where he needed to go. I know I’m being insensitive but it was all “what the heck” oh and also he said he regrets the kiss and feels bad because he has a girlfriend and the car ride was just awkward.
And for the next two months he’d call me needing something, food or a ride or whatever. I kinda dreaded helping him. It wasn’t from my heart and I knew he was using me but I thought I should be nice because I’d appreciate someone helping me if I was in his situation. My friends called me an enabler and I agreed. I refused to help him once and he got so mad and accused me of being jealous when I asked why his girlfriend can’t help him. He’s honestly emotionally draining me and I resented him. He was so obviously trying to manipulate me using his child for a sob story, getting me vulnerable to take advantage of me.
A few weeks after he’d leave me manic voice mails. Him saying if I don’t pick up he’s gonna jump in front of a bus or that he’s driving 80 on the backroads. I felt like an asshole for ignoring him and not caring. I did at first but he’s just crazy. But I also feel like an asshole for calling him crazy because he needs help but more from himself because i’m just enabling his behavior. I don’t know, he made me stop caring with all his suicide threats. I don’t like the person he made me be towards him. So I blocked him and his two new numbers.
submitted by Vidal-Baboon
to AITAH [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:52 Beautyforever-Hair The Ultimate Guide About Body Wave Hair
Body wave hair
is a popular type of hair extension that mimics the natural wave pattern of human hair. This style has gained a lot of popularity in recent years, with many women opting for it as a low-maintenance alternative to straight hair. If you are considering getting body wave hair, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
What is Body Wave Hair?
Body wave hair is a type of hair extension that is characterized by a loose wave pattern. It is created by perming straight hair using large rods to create a soft, subtle wave. The result is a natural-looking, beachy wave that can be styled in a variety of ways.
What are the Benefits of Body Wave Hair?
One of the main benefits of body wave hair is that it requires minimal styling. The wave pattern is already set, so you can simply wash and go. It also adds volume and texture to your hair, making it ideal for those with fine or thin hair. Additionally, it can be styled in a variety of ways, including updos, ponytails, and braids.
How to Care for Body Wave Hair?
To keep your body wave hair looking its best, you should wash it every two weeks or as needed. Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to prevent the hair from drying out. Completely avoid using heat styling tools as much as possible, as they can damage your hair. If you must use heat styling tools, use a heat protectant spray before applying heat. To prevent tangling, comb your hair gently with a wide-tooth comb or brush.
How Long Does Body Wave Hair Last?
The lifespan of body wave hair depends on how well you care for it. With proper care, it can last up to six months or longer. However, it is important to note that body wave hair is a type of human hair, and as such, it will eventually start to shed and tangle.
submitted by Beautyforever-Hair
to u/Beautyforever-Hair [link] [comments]