Rochester jail roster
2017.11.09 20:40 Goldie46 Ohio Machine
Sub for the fans of the 2017 MLL Champions the Ohio Machine
2018.11.19 19:31 blitzkrieg_94_ Chattanooga Red Wolves
Chattanooga USL League 1
2023.06.10 18:21 SkyHiRider Pathfinder wrath - feedback after starting a second playthrough
After playing through the game once on Core, I've decided to have a go at Unfair as a shifter lich. Plaything through it, I noted down feedback as I ran into things that could be improved. specifically:
- Missing Midnight Isles DLC secret boss - its nowhere to be found in the main game, which is a real shame. Could be a nice bonus, plus defeating it could unlock some of the useful items it drops when playing the DLC as standalone for future playthroughs.
- Missing shifter DLC items ? - the Paws of the bear king and Belt of primal force can't be obtained, not sure if that is an oversight or intended.
- Manticore shifter ranged attacks cant use weapon finesse - an amulet can change natural attacks to use weapon finesse and dexterity for damage, but does not work on ranged attacks. Would be handy when making a dexterity focused manticore shifter
- Act 1 progress indicator on pending attack - the game does not tell you how much time is left till the attack happens. An indication of how many rests or time is left would be nice, especially to those that are playing for the first time as resting too much can cause new players to miss content and become frustrated (based on reddit posts I read). Maybe give more time depending on difficulty settings?
- Buffing is a nightmare - its either using the buff mod, or spending several minutes buffing after each rest. Could be a toggle while resting to re-apply existing buffs that expire during rest after waking up. Or make these things permanent as long as the character that applied them is in the active party (new mythic perk?).
- Undead mercenaries missing - as a Lich, I would like to get undead mercenaries, but can't. Either that, or having the ability to turn them into undead later after hiring them.
- Undead immune to enlarge spells - not sure if its a lore reason, but this makes undead fighters significantly worse off, as you cant increase strength nor reach. If its a lore reason, an undead specific enlarge/legendary proportions spell would be nice.
- Fallen paladin - a paladin is an essential group member, but its a class that has no evil counterpart. A subclass that would be an evil variation would be great, exchanging smite evil and mark of justice with abilities that deal unholy damage instead. Its a shame we can't turn Seelah into a fallen paladin as a lich.
- Vivisector's notes are odd- you can get these during "A matter of reputation" and the Battlebliss arena healer is amazed you have them in your possession, immediately throwing money at you to get them. What is odd its only 5k gold, which is really sad for act 4. You should check if the price needs to be increased at least 10x or more, but also consider if giving these notes could not upgrade the demongraft skill to remove the penalties it provides (berserk when low on health). Would make sense, as the notebook could contain info on how to make the procedure even better.
- Lich gets only 3 lich abilities. Many of these abilities are not that powerful, gaining one per lich level would make for a more interesting lich. Otherwise its just pick the three good ones and always ignore the rest.
- Pet armor worthless mid game - with a high level and buffs, pets have more dexterity than any barding allows, wearing it causing a drop of over 10 ac. Pets either need haramaki's, or the barding needs to allow for more dexterity bonus. Why even take barding armor feats when they become obsolete a few levels later?
- Arcane spell failure from armor outside of combat - If a character with heavy armor needs to apply buffs, you have to take the armor and shield off every time, apply, then put it back on. How about the spell failure would apply only during combat?
- Act 5 generals take three days to return - why are the generals not immediately available? I get they are dismissed by a script once you get out again, but the three day waiting period seems odd.
- Act 1 Grey garrison tiefling trap missed xp - if you bring along the tieflings, they disarm the large trap automatically, preventing you from getting xp, meaning its worse to take tieflings with you than to avoid them.
- Greater blind fight for ranged - was not able to find a feat that does the same thing, but for ranged.
- Loss of inevitable excess bonus items - I lost my bonus items, as I tried the DLC with another character to test another build. Really annoying when you realize this too late. The game should remember you unlocked these and then just always give them to you, regardless of which save is the latest. Give us an extra tab when starting the game where we can select which bonus items we want when starting, with stuff not yet unlocked being greyed out.
- Daeran's bath missing - an odd one, but after getting the flowers and the bath, the bath itself disappeared from the commander's room. Not sure if thats intended, but looked odd that it was just gone immediately after the cutscene
- Arueshalae is forced to join your group in act 2 Drezden if going solo - when playing solo, you don't want to take any extra companions. You can get Arueshalae early, but can't put her in the waiting roster. A popup party selection screen when getting her in the jail would be nice so we can make that choice.
- No bags of holding in act 2 and 3 - we get a small bag in act 1, but could use bigger bags in the followup acts.
- Light of the angels skill useless later - the skill could improved based on mythic rank, even alter itself based on the path you choose
- Collect items in an area without leaving - I would like to loot everything without leaving so that I can double check the map. Can't do that now, have to leave and return.
- Quiver of flaming arrows - it costs 14k gold and you get 20 shots that deal 1d6 fire damage. Does not compute. Quivers could be permanent on a toggle, with an archer only able to have one active at the same time.
- Auto expand pets when not a full party - if I am alone in a party and have a pet and a skeleton, why do I always need to expand each one after every single load? There is space to spare, use it to show me the pets as big character icons, please.
- And the last one, perhaps the biggest one - the level cap. You release more dlc that add more xp, but the experience becomes pointless once you reach 20 in act 4. Legend can already get to 40, how about every main mythic path keeps leveling up after 20, but only legend would do so at an accelerated rate? Legend would still be great (even thou no ascension ending :( ) and we could actually enjoy those extra xp and experiment with more builds and multiclasses. The game clearly supports this, and even some of the late game enemies you fight have over 20 levels.
submitted by SkyHiRider
to OwlcatGames [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 00:05 Due_You7980 NBA 2K Mods on jailbroken PS4
Can you use mods in NBA 2K using a jail broken PS4?
Unfortunately, 2Ks roster design is not that great.
Would like to give my money to some modders out there to upgrade some of the aesthetics of the game. If I jailbreak my PS4 am I able to use PC mods or online mods to run in the game?
submitted by Due_You7980
to PS4Hacks2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:09 Darren716 Post WWE NXT 6/6/2023 Show Discussion Thread
|Winner ||Loser ||Match Finish ||Stipulation |
|The Dyad and Ava ||Diamond Mine ||Hitting Ivy with the Schism mask || |
|Blair Davenport ||Dani Palmer ||Falcon Arrow || |
|Baron Corbin ||Trick Williams ||End of Days || |
|Mustafa Ali ||Joe Gacy ||450 Splasha || |
|Eddie Thorpe ||Damon Kemp ||German Suplex (Kemp's foot was on the rope) || |
|Scrypts w/ Axiom ||Dabba-Kato ||Roll-Up after a distraction from Axiom || |
|Thea Hail ||~20 other NXT Women Superstars ||Last Eliminating Dana Brooke and Cora Jade ||NXT Women's Championship #1 Contender's Battle Royal |
- Baron Corbin arrives backstage and demands an assistant to hit his music as he heads to the ring. Corbin said he thought he'd never step back through these doors once he got that call and went straight to the top. As he was main eventing Pay-Per-Views, as more people from NXT were called up and were hungry. Then something changed and the call-ups had an ego as they twiddled around the locker room. Now he walks around and sees trainees talking about their legacy and are on guaranteed contracts, living in the house that he built. Corbin says the OG's from FCW were the ones who made NXT what it is and sold out Barclay's Arena with 16,000 people and after seeing the last class of calls ups he knew a change had to be made. He says Carmelo Hayes represents the new NXT but he got a taste of main-roster reality last weeek when he held his title over his head. Ilja Dragunov comes out to confront Corbin and says he doesn't know who Baron is passing in the locker room but he isn't soft nor weak and after Battleground he should be first in line to face Carmelo Hayes. Baron says this is the ego he's talking about and says he's competed at 6 Wrestlemanias, retired Kurt Angle, and was the last person to pin Roman Reigns. Ilja tells him that Corbin wants to face Carmelo Hayes to make a statement and Ilja wants to face it because he earned. Ilja challenges him to a match tonight and says Corbin won't be as hard as Battleground was and lifts his shirt to show a large bruise on his stomach. Corbin warns him that once he's done with him he'll have plenty more. After Ilja leaves Trick Williams ambushes Corbin from behind and throws him to the outside.
- Thea Hail is leaving a gym as Duke Hudson finds her outside, Charlie Dempsey peaks out the door to tell Thea he better see her back there tomorrow. Duke wonders why Thea is evening training with them but Thea says if she doesn't like someone she just has to crunch back at them ever harder and says she needs the training for the battle royal tonight.
- Backstage Bron Breakker has beaten down Ilja and asks him if he likes pain and shouts at him.
- Stacks visits Tony D'Angelo in jail, Tony says he's doing well in here, his old friend Knuckles is in here, and he worked out the deal with the guards so he can watch Peacock and catch up on NXT the next day but he still needs to get out. Stacks says he's got their lawyer on it but isn't fully sure if it's Gallus behind things. Tony tells him to trust his guts and get some revenge because once he gets outta here there's going to be hell to pay. A guard tells Tony his time is up so he tells Stack that he's the underboss so he's gotta figure things out.
- Robert Stone tells Von Wagner he hopes this therapist works out because they've had trouble finding the right one. They flash back to Von telling a therapist to go f*** himself after he asks about his anger issues and physically threatening another one. Stone asks him to give this one a chance but after seeing someone else walk out of the office crying Wagner says he refuses to go in there and that his dad would never let him be seen crying like that. After the receptionist tells Wagner he's next, Von takes a liking to her and decides to give it a shot and tells Stone to wait outside as he winks at him.
- Dana Brooke arrives in the parking lot and says she heard about the battle royal tonight and wants to make her own opportunity by being the last woman standing.
- Tiffany Stratton is interviewed backstage, she says she isn't shocked that Dana wants a shot at her title and welcomes all comers. She says some people think a championship makes the superstar but she's making the title the most sought after on NXT. When asked about who she wants to win the battle royal she says Lyra Valkyria pushed her to the limit at Battleground but didn't have what it takes to be at the Tiffy-top.
- Nathan Frasier hosts Hard Hitting Home Truths. He says the landscape of NXT is constantly changing as he recaps himself and Dragon Lee stopping Noam Dar from winning the NXT Championship last week and welcomes his special guest and international correspondent, Dragon Lee. Lee speaks Spanish and Nathan says si. Lee lists off 5 names for Noam Dar's new group, calling them his rent-a-friends. Nathan calls out Noam and challenges him to a match for the Heritage Cup next week and Dragon says he'll be in his corner.
- Mustafa Ali says he's excited to be in NXT for a new level of competition. Wes Lee approaches and offers to hand Ali a shot at the North American Championship but Ali says he didn't come here to get things handed to him, he wants to earn a title match, that is if Wes is still champion.
- The Dyad attempt to ambush Mustafa after his victory but Wes Lee and Tyler Bate run in to even the odds and send the Schism packing.
- Backstage Maliq and Enofe tells Briggs and Jensen it's their fault that Hank and Tank fought and now Enofe wants to fight him. Briggs and Jensen show how close they are by answering questions about each others, Hank and Tank walk by and do the same and invite Briggs and Jensen to get some drinks. Maliq says it's clear they aren't on the same page when Gallus comes by and Joe Coffey says it doesn't matter if they're on the same page or not they'd never have a chance against them because it's Gallus boys on top. After Gallus leave Maliq says alright they can do this and Enofe tells him he'll see him in the ring next week.
- Noam Dar's entourage is interviewed backstage, Noam says he has to be surrounded by stars. Oro Mensah says Noam was the one who believed in him when he wasn't being used. He says Miss Jackson is bringing the action and Lash Legend is a future GOAT. Lash says the screen can't handle all this brightness and they're all trophies. Noam says he's never losing this cup and there's no stopping The Metaphor, check please.
- Gigi Dolin is on the phone with her brother saying that the staples in her head won't stop her from winning the battle royal tonight and says she'll talk to him later. Kiana James comes by and tells her that the after phone call will just be disappointment just like their whole lives up until then. Gigi says their upbringing doesn't define them and she'd rather be where she's at from where she came from than some stuck up elitist like Kiana and can't wait to throw her over the top rope.
- Following the match Dabba Kato beats down Scrypts before grabbing Axiom and slamming him on top of Scrypts.
- Backstage Joe Gacy is ranting about Wes Lee and Tyler Bates phony friendship and vows to expose them next week. Fowler says at least they were able to defeat Diamond this week. Joe says he is letting the Schism down and needs time to reflect. Ava tells him one root can not hold up an entire tree on its own.
- Backstage Mustafa Ali thanks Bate and Wes for their help last week and Bate says next week in the 6 man tag they'll rip out Schism by the roots. Mustafa Ali says there's some real magic between Wes and Tyler and everyone would love to see them go one on one, so after their tag match next week they gotta figure out when the two of them will face off.
- Following the main event Bron Breakker is in the parking lot and says he attacked Ilja because he won't allow him to say he's the most intense guy in WWE and he's going to start holding people accountable. He takes issue with Seth Rollins calling himself the workhorse of WWE and asks him to prove it by having the first NXT Champion show up to NXT to meet the most intense NXT Champion of all time!
submitted by Darren716
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:34 Mrs_Wahl AITAH for not wanting to be around my husbands best friend when he visits..
I haven’t said all of this in years so forgive me if it’s hard to follow. But lmk if it is so I can fix it. And I am on a cell. But..Here we go..
When I graduated high school in 09 I started going down the wrong path. Honestly I was doing the most.. My aunt stole my new car, which was a graduation present, in order to convince me to leave our hometown and move in with my sister who lived in another state.
I ended up dating her husbands brother. He gave me a box of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift.
I was a naive 18 year old. I could not fathom someone would cheat on me. Much less cheat on me at the degree this man did.
I admit I took drugs. However he would get me to take more drugs than I had originally so I would pass out and he could go out.
On one occasion I woke up to find him and my car gone. I called a coworker in the middle of the night to help me. We drove around for a bit and found my car parked at a grocery store. He had been arrested for drinking and driving. The thing is my sister and his brother bought me this car so I could get to school and work and bring him to work. He was not allowed to drive it. He also worked for another family member so the next morning I called and lied saying he was very sick so no one would know what happened. I don’t remember why but one of his family members looked up the jail roster, told my sister and then my sister proceeded to sell my car. (Even then I understood their reasoning. If he were to hit someone they could be sued.) Eventually he got fired from his job because they found him passed out on drugs. All of our bills were suddenly on me, while I was in college working part time. Without a vehicle.
Somehow I managed to keep us from being homeless.
Then one night he has a sort of party at our home. For some reason I pass out. When I come to he is fist fighting a strippers boyfriend. Years later I realized he was doing inappropriate things with stripper while I was unconscious on drugs. Anytime I questioned his actions he always had a solid excuse. This man had the audacity to tell me he should cheat on me because I accused him all the time. Anyways the cops were called. We got evicted. His best friend came to drive him back to their hometown to party and continue to be a POS and I ended up moving into school housing. I hated how unfair it was.
It is quite embarrassing how I did not realize what was going on. We did break up for a while due to LDR. But got back together and lived together again for a short time.
That summer I took time off school to be with him. While both of us were staying with his best friend I found girls’ panties in his room. Best friends girlfriend tells me they’re hers. So I calm down. (Best friend doesn’t remember this) This is just an example of how things were always explained away.
One night his phone went off in the middle of the night. Not my best moment but I went through his phone. He could not deny the cheating anymore. I left the next morning. I think we were together for two years maybe three all together. Even though we have family ties we had not even spoken since.
Fast forward to 2017. Best friend ended up working in my hometown. I seen this on social media and invite him to hang out. Best friends ask ex if he cares. Nope. Did not care. But his girlfriend, the same girl who texted him the night before we broke up almost a decade previously, she cares very much. They don’t talk for 6 years. They broke up after she found evidence of cheating on his phone.
My now husband contacts him and they start taking again. Husband wants to fly him out here (we moved across the country less than a year into our relationship. For married a year later and now we have a 4 year old).
Here’s the thing. I planned to not be around when he visits. I don’t mean rent a hotel or anything. But I don’t plan on hanging out with him. My husband says he’s in a very bad place after the break up and that might make him feel unwelcome. I’m not one to ignore the elephant in the room. I’m going to name that motherfucker. So forgive and forget and hangout. Or forget and make myself scarce?
Edit to add they’ve been best friends since they were 8. Ex has lived with husband multiple times. Best friend actually used to not like me. He did not understand why ex was dating me since he slept with anyone he could. My husband already in love with me when ex said he couldn’t be his friend if he was with me. Like I did him dirty or something.
submitted by Mrs_Wahl
to AITAH [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 23:33 agmbibi Considering returning to Lost Ark, should I ?
Hello there, I've completely stopped lost ark mid january with a roster 8 (1550, 1520x2, 1500, 1460x3, 1445). It was mostly the gatekeeping who turned me off. Wasting hours in lobby for content I was easily farming and busing multiple times a week since release, definitely broke me.
I loved LA as it is one of the best game I've ever played, so I'm slowly considering a comeback but I want to make sure I'm not going to stop for the exact same reason in 3 weeks.
For example as a concern : Do people still want overgeared player just to be jailed at vykas gates, while gatekeeping titled players ? Would my favourite alt (a 1520 swiftflux sorc) going to be gakept away just because of my engravings ?
And if at this point you still tkink I should come back, can you please answer a few more questions :
How much time will I need to catch up ?
Are there some new catch up mechanics to reach a good alt park ?
What is the alt park spot right now ? Am I going to be able to do all the raids on my roster 6 without much investments ?
I guess Akkan is next to be released, do we have a date ? If so would I've time to reach 1600 for HM ? Otherwise, is 1580 a reachable goal ?
Thanks for reading me and your time.
submitted by agmbibi
to lostarkgame [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 06:55 neonn_piee My mom hasn’t come back home yet
I came back home to visit my mom. Right now she’s living at my grammas. She was extremely intoxicated, screaming, crying, acting a fool. I get triggered easily and kept yelling at her to stop. She got an Uber to take her to the store to get more alcohol. My gramma said that usually she is back within 15-20 minutes. She left at around 4 and hasn’t come back; it’s now almost 10pm and 54 degrees out. My mom has a broken arm and can’t really do much because of it. When she is drunk she will get in strangers cars, bring strangers home for whatever (socialize, sex, idk). She puts herself and people like my gramma in dangerous situations. She is severely mentally ill. Idk what to do. We’re out searching for her. Went to all the stores nearby and the one she went to to try and see if they saw her. Called hospitals and checking the jail roster constantly and her phone is dead or off, so I can’t see her location or get ahold of her. I’m staying calm on the outside but ready to break down on the inside. I feel so guilty that if I would have just sucked it up and taken her or if anything did happen to her that my last conversation was a yelling match. I told her I loved her but I feel like I could have been more sympathetic/empathetic, instead of letting myself boil. I’m not really looking for anything, I just needed to vent and get this off my chest. I hope she is okay. She’s survived many things but eventually peoples luck runs out and that’s what worries me.
submitted by neonn_piee
to AdultChildren [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 20:21 DrumsInThePocket The super cool wife who gives me an off roster. How cool is that?! It's officially in jail but will be mine soon. Has anyone had a G43 and a Shield on their CCW? Which one did you prefer?
2023.06.03 05:48 Kaleigh_bbyy This ain’t adding up… posting proof in comments
| || |
So Cheyenne has “marks all over her face” but from you’re live today Cheyenne face has no marks🧐 perry is “in jail” but I just checked the roster and his last arrest is from 2022 when Cheyenne falsely accused him of abuse. Make it make sense Leslie submitted by Kaleigh_bbyy to leslieclarksnark [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:59 Humble_Novice Republican Jailed on OWI, Leaving Scene After Crash in Jackson County
Article: Here Republican state Rep. Jim Lucas was arrested and held in the Jackson County Jail Wednesday morning after police said he drove while intoxicated and left the scene of a crash. Lucas crashed his vehicle on Interstate 65, just north of Seymour, around midnight, an Indiana State Police spokesperson told the Indiana Capital Chronicle. Police said he left the scene in the crashed vehicle. Seymour police officers found Lucas’ vehicle “a short time later at a different location,” according to ISP. Lucas was then located nearby and arrested by a trooper from the state police Versailles Post. The 58-year-old was booked into the Jackson County Jail at 3:46 a.m. on preliminary charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a crash with property damage. According to jail records, Lucas was released at 7:53 a.m. after posting $705 bond. State police declined to provide a detailed police report, per ISP policy. Toxicology results were still pending Wednesday morning. The Chronicle has reached out to Lucas’ office for comment. The Seymour representative is known for his Second Amendment and cannabis support, as well as repeated controversial social media posts. GOP Gov. Eric Holcomb emphasized Wednesday that it’s up to the General Assembly to decide whether Lucas should continue to serve as a legislator or face other repercussions, separate from any criminal penalties. “I won’t pre-judge the outcome before he’s offered his day in court,” Holcomb said. “I hope he gets the help that he needs.” Lucas represents District 69 in Indiana which covers portions of Jackson, Bartholomew, Scott and Washington counties. Jackson County is roughly 70 miles south of downtown Indianapolis. Lucas was first elected in 2012 and most recently championed House Bill 1177 during the 20323 legislative session. The measure creates a state-funded gun training program for school staff.
submitted by Humble_Novice
to gamefaqs261 [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:52 lillithfair98 If Denver wins, Jokic will do so with the least All-Star credentials amongst his teammates of any team since the 1950-51 Rochester Royals
Outside of Jokic, the entire Nuggets roster has 1 aggregate all-star appearance (DeAndre Jordan).
If you look at the roster of every single NBA Champion historically and remove the best player from the equation, no other supporting cast has had only 1 all-star season combined amongt the entire group. Granted some of the years this is because there is an aging veteran with multiple former all-star appearances on their resume, but regardless it's a pretty amazing stat.
I manually went through every roster on the BBallRef list, so it's possible I missed something but feel free to check my work: https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/ EDIT: Thanks to u/MankBaby for noting the 93-94 Rockets ALSO had just one all-star appearance on that roster outside of Hakeem. So this year's Nuggets (should they win) would be tied with that team as the two teams with fewest supporting cast ASG's since the 51 Royals.
No roster since the 1951-52 Rochester Royals (edit: I got the years wrong in the title sorry) has had fewer "non-best player" all-star appearances. In that year the Royals had only one all-star credential on the whole team, Bob Davies, who had one ASG under his belt but was actually the second leading scorer on that championship squad behind Arnie Risen, who wouldn't make his first all-star appearance until the next year 1952-1953.
Fun fact, the NBA was started in 1950, when the NBL merged with the BAA.
TL:DR: If Jokic wins the chip he will be doing so with historically few all-star appearances amongst his supporting cast.
submitted by lillithfair98
to nba [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 00:52 54ltymuch Re-Structuring the MCU from the ground up - Phase Two
For those who haven't read the first phase, here's a link
. I want to thank the people who upvoted and the ones who commented, I thought this sub would be tired of cinematic universe re-writes by now but I'm glad to see that my take on it is fresh and appreciated! Now, let's move into phase two of this universe. Schedule
- Captain America: Out of Time
- The Wolverine: Brothers in Arms
- Iron Man
- The Brotherhood of Mutants
- The Uncanny X-Men (Cyclops' team)
- The New Mutants (Xavier's team)
- The Groundbreaking Giant-Man
- Fantastic Four: Rising Storm
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron
This phase keeps the mutants separated in their factions so that the phase three final event can feel larger in scale and more earned, and rather focuses on building up the Avengers.
Captain America: Out of Time
This movie is about the Winter Soldier story arc. We've already seen the mystery aspect of the whole Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier thing and Bucky wasn't introduced in the first film properly so I would avoid the mystery, rather skip straight to expositing to Steve that Bucky is back and deal with the emotional ramifications. Crossbones and Aleksander Lukin play the same roles they do in the comic arc, a side and the main antagonist respectively, Crossbones is a bit of a one-and-done. We will replace Union Jack's role in the original story with Ian Zola to continue their surrogate fatheson relationship, but Union Jack will be present at the end of the story in a post-credit scene joke.
This is a bit asshole-y of me but I want it to be out in the dirt-sheets that Captain Britain has been cast and may appear in the new Captain America film. We set that up and have someone like Taron Egerton on set for the film in 'leaked' pictures, and we finally have him show up after the credits, only for him to reveal himself to be Union Jack... and that's it. He probably won't show up in any other project again.
The Wolverine: Brothers in Arms
The movie starts with cameos from Cyclops and Iceman alongside Wolverine, showing Wolverine deciding not to stand by Scott's side and leave Scott's X-Men.
This is the start of the formation of X-Force, we have a couple of extra characters alongside Wolverine: namely Colossus and Deadpool
. To be clear, this Deadpool is the same one from the Untitled Deadpool sequel, so he can continue to make meta jokes about the universe and try to bounce off of the new Colossus everytime he forgets its not the one he first interacted with in the first two Deadpool films. The main antagonist is a mysterious group moving behind the scenes to take down political enemies of mutantkind, who are using Nightcrawler and the newly introduced Spider-Woman to get things done, as well as Kitty Pryde, who audiences as of now still think left with Scott. This catches the attention of Moira, who is involved with the British intelligence at this point in time and passes word to a 'friend', later found out to be Psylocke.
The group is revealed to be Worthington Industries, as Warren Worthington III is behind it all (can't call him Angel because he isn't really powered anymore with his wings gone). He is eventually shut down but isn't killed.
Post-credits: Psylocke introduces the now unaffiliated Nightcrawler, Spider-Woman and Kitty Pryde to the idea of joining her team of mutant defenders and introduces them to their leader: Captain Britain. Excalibur, here we go!
Roster: Captain Britain, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Spider-Woman
This film is basically Kingsman but less spy and even more British. Our main villain is Modred the Mystic, and I would have him and a couple of minor antagonists working for him all played by BBC legends. Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, Rowan Atkinson, the works. This film is basically a love letter to old BBC comedies and thespian culture, maybe some more cameos from actors who were in the IT Crowd, Yes Minister, BlackAdder and the like. Get Matthew Vaughn he knows how to balance British humour with an action plot he's done it quite a bit and we've had him in the universe already. There's room for social commentary about the villains all having south English accents and being played by actors all associated with that posh background too.
We have a smaller role from Black Knight too, he plays a part in fighting Modred but he isn't an official member of the team, more of a wildcard.
This will be an adaptation of the Demon in a Bottle storyline. Unlike Iron Man 2 it will not be a side plot but rather the focus of the film, as we've already seen Tony fight physical threats similar in skillset to himself a lot.
Ideally I want to bring Sam Rockwell back as an older Justin Hammer putting together a set of smaller villains - Blizzard, The Melter and Whiplash. We have Henry Gyrich and Nick Fury in small roles, as well as the Wasp and Namor making cameos similar to their roles in the original Demon in a Bottle comic arc.
I want Tony's emotional turmoil to bleed over into his personal life too, so we have Bethany Cabe and Pepper Potts both in the film, Potts just as his personal assistant while Cabe is the one he is in an actual relationship with. But it's clear that Tony has some reservations about Bethany and may be falling for Pepper. Rhodey is in this film too to give him some platonic support to lean on but no mentions of War Machine. A couple extra footnotes, Jarvis is a physical butler like in the comics, not an AI, and Tony does not go public with his identity.
The film ends with, yes, Hammer in jail, and two out of the three side villains dead (Whiplash survives and is in custody), but the real victory comes when Tony gets over his alcoholism. I don't want to insist upon any specific story beats, but getting someone like Dexter Fletcher to direct would be perfect as his work on Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman shows a deep understanding of egoist, narcissistic but undoubtedly talented people falling into substance abuse. That is the real core of this film and it's okay if the physical antagonists fall to the way-side for it.
The Brotherhood of Mutants
Magneto starts a cult in Latveria based around mutants being the next step in humanity's evolution. Members of the cult are Rogue, Mystique, Toad, Pyro and his twin children Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I would get someone like Greta Gerwig in on this who can create scripts that study characters inside and out as this movie should focus a lot more on the complexity of all the morally grey characters than any actual fights between the characters.
This obviously raises the eyebrow of Victor von Doom (who was already introduced in F4 if you recall), and the two ideologies clash. While Doom is not the outright villain in this film as both sides have problems, it's more a mix of grey. Magneto does 'lose' as Doom kills Pyro and warns Magneto to leave Latveria which Erik complies with. The film ends with Colossus hearing about the 'brotherhood', misinterpreting it as a school like Xavier's, and introducing Erik to his sister: Magik.
Uncanny X-Men Established Roster:
Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Kitty Pryde New Members:
Armor, Gambit, Blink, Sunspot, Havok
This film basically begins with Kitty leaving the team which explains her involvement in the The Wolverine: Brothers in Arms. Cyclops very clearly has issues with Xavier and its explored how Scott feels Xavier failed the team by being too soft. The team have their internal conflicts about if this is the right thing to do, with Bobby and Jean pulling one way while Scott pulls the other. The villains are Sebastian Shaw and his latest recruit to the Hellfire Club: Abyss (Alexander Koch).
Abyss is killed by Shaw so he can absorb his power in the final battle, and Shaw fights Jean and Armor, seemingly having the upper hand after absorbing Abyss' energy but he is killed by a stray laser beam from Cyclops. The team is distraught that Scott would just kill a mutant in cold blood like that, causing a major rift. The team essentially is over, with only Jean remaining at his side. Havok decides this is not his fight to fight, while Sunspot, Armor and Iceman begin to agree more with Xavier and decide to leave for the Xavier School, and Gambit goes back to being essentially a free agent.
Get Drew Goddard and the Netflix series cast on this ideally, match that tone of elevated street-level work. This is essentially the Guardian Devil storyline from the comics, including the Mephisto, Wong and Black Widow stuff.
I don't really have a lot to say, keep Spider-Man as a major player even if the actor's cost is a bit steep as he will really bring eyes to this, as well as the debuts of Black Widow and Mephisto. Let 'em at it, but keep Gwyneth and Karen Page as separate characters, I know it could be tempting to roll them into one to keep the number of players in the storyline low and maybe avoid the PR trouble that comes with a teenage pregnancy in your cinematic universe.
Mysterio is revealed to be the guy behind everything in the final act, setting Bullseye and the Twin Killers on Matt and Peter and having made a deal with the devil. He is defeated, but not killed.
Our next conceptual experimentation comes with the X-Corporation. My ideal team for this would be the same team that made Deadpool to allow for some dark and meta humour.
This is unlike the X-Corporation from the comics, rather it's the polar opposite. It's not an official company under the wing of Genosha or Krakoa or anything like that, but rather a rag-tag group of, essentially, nobodies. Worthington Industries continues its illicit activities, and two people notice it: Davis and Heather Cameron (Slipstream and Lifeguard, respectively). They decide to put together a team of their own, inspired by the X-Men. The team consists of themselves as well as Risque, Penance (Monet St Croix), Darkstar, Multiple Man, Domino, Cannonball, Sunfire and Thornn. The meta commentary and rag-tag style of team makes this movie sorta feel like a hybrid of James Gunn's Suicide Squad and Guardians of the Galaxy, but with mutants.
It's quite the large team, and that's the fun part because unbeknownst to them or the audience, a lot of them will be dead by the end of the movie. While not present in the marketing in any way, the movie makes it clear that not all of the team will survive this mission, almost in the way movies like the first Avengers did, a way that makes it seem like just a way to raise the stakes without doing anything about it, but this movie delivers.
Warren is back, but reveals that with the help of a new ally he has regained his ability to fly. Magneto, playing a much more villainous role now, has given Warren new metal wings, completing his transition to Archangel. These two along with a new player form our trio of villains: Mister Sinister. He is also working with Angel, but it is made clear in this movie that both Sinister and Archangel have a larger power they are working for.
The final battle is Mister Sinister against the X-Corporation, but Sinister decides to play his ace in the hole: a set of five clones to form "Sinister's Six" (including himself). The clones are of Wolverine, Mystique, Storm, Beast and Nightcrawler. The team's goal, previously taking down the Worthingtons, changes as they realise they are massively out of their depth. Their goal is now simply to get out of there alive. In the end, the clones are all killed and Sinister decides to live to fight another day but the team takes heavy losses. Risque, Penance, Darkstar, Sunfire, Thornn and most importantly: our protagonist, Slipstream, all perish. That leaves us with Lifeguard, Multiple Man, Domino and Cannonball alive.
The New Mutants
It's been long enough, get me the Russos on this one. They are oh so good at taking ensemble films, deconstructing them into their most raw character conflicts and raising those conflicts. I want that to happen here. Established Roster:
Professor X, Emma Frost, Storm, Beast New Members:
Thunderbird, Bishop, Jubilee
Magneto and Archangel decide to go after a common enemy: Xavier and his team. Xavier's school has produced some new talent who are being slowly integrated into the team, namely the three new recruits. Magneto and Archangel bring along Sabretooth too, who Xavier eventually realises is Logan's half-brother and convinces to join his side by the end of the film. Xavier is still our protagonist, as Magneto's ideals directly conflict with Xavier's ideals much like Scott, and Xavier feels massive guilt for his part in Archangel's crippling. We can have Xavier try his best to reconcile with Warren, drawing parallels to his own crippling (no details given, I want to hold that back but we do get some vague things like that it was a bullet that Xavier could very easily have avoided and that wasn't intended for him).
It seems like Xavier is getting through to Warren but just as that seems likely, Magneto realises why Xavier has never tried using his powers on Erik, or rather that he has but has failed due to Erik's helmet. He very quickly fashions a way for Warren to shut Xavier out, completing the Archangel look with a new exosuit and helmet. The final battle doesn't result in any deaths but the X-Men take a few hits before being put down, Storm eventually being the X-Factor when she electrocutes Warren's wings, shorting them and causing Magneto to flee with him.
The Groundbreaking Giant-Man
This is the Ant-Man sequel, as you may have realised by now I'm doing a weird thing with the titles where I change the alias and the descriptor for each film in the series. This is another Edgar Wright film, and while there will be comedy it will be slightly dialed back for more serious emotional weight. Not saying that funny films can't be films that make the audience feel, but some tonal consistency would be nice and a comedy having the kind of themes I want this film to explore would be a bit dissonant.
This film is about Hank realising he won't be around forever, and looking to pass the mantle on. This creates two options: Scott Lang, or an AI.
Scott and Jessica Jones are in a rocky relationship, we explore this as one of the central dynamics of the film, this is as much as Scott Lang film as it is a Henry Pym film. The main villain is Kilgrave who is manipulating Jessica but eventually Hank and Janet put an end to his schemes, Janet finally becoming the Wasp properly after a brief test run of the suit in Iron Man.
In the end, Scott's fractured emotional state after his tumultuous relationship with Jessica leaves him an unsuitable candidate for Hank, and he decides to create an AI to protect the Earth.
Fantastic Four: Rising Storm
I don't have a particular plot in mind for this film but I have an idea, basically just the coming of Galactus plot but with less of Galactus, rather more of Silver Surfer as a precursor to his arrival. Make it known that the Baxter Foundation is looked at with more and more raised eyebrows as they seem to be misplacing some important and dangerous things often, as proven by the existence of the Fantastic Four as well as the accidents involving Mole Man and Spider-Man.
The main things I want this film to accomplish is setup Galactus as a top threat for the future and strengthen the bonds between the F4 and their peers. Really make them feel united together, Alicia too is with Ben and the two are happy together. The Silver Surfer retreats, he is defeated (no switching of sides just yet).
Post-credits: Hank Pym, with the help of Reed, completes his AI: Ultron, the final pieces being some alien remnant tech that the Silver Surfer left behind. Ultron immediately awakens, becomes self-aware, and kills Hank before escaping the Baxter building, gaining access to non-nuclear missiles and decimating New York City using it. The extent of the damage is unknown in this scene.
Avengers: Age of Ultron
This film could even be a two-parter, but I think one 3 hour film should do the trick.
New York is decimated. In the wreckage, Wasp, Mister Fantastic, The Thing, Human Torch, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Spider-Woman and Scarlet Witch are confirmed dead. We have an actual 'age' of Ultron as Ultron basically takes over the world, creates Vision and inhabits his body, while the rest of the world tries to survive. As you have realised by now, the only surviving member of the Fantastic Four is Sue Storm, and while its unclear which mutants died, Emma Frost and Wolverine who are two of the most prominent characters in this film, both imply that they lost many friends. We explore these characters' grief while in this dystopia. As must be clear by now, Ultron has no real personality. He is what Ultron should be: ruthlessly efficient, and unfeeling. The Terminator, given the goal to terminate the world.
We have a new character in Hawkeye and Spider-Man introduce us to the post-apocalyptic world, and then slowly the plot is discovered: that technology that Silver Surfer left behind is capable of travelling across timelines. Before their final gamble, we spend the majority of the film in this dystopia with all the heroes, exploring their lives in the post-Ultron world trying to survive and hide. Heroes from elsewhere like Storm, Black Panther, Namor and others come to New York too so that all the power is in one place to devise a plan against Ultron.
Our primary protagonists after the first few minutes with Hawkeye and Spider-Man are Wolverine, Invisible Woman, and Emma Frost. Wolverine and Invisible Woman have their screen-time and grieve their massive losses, but another important player must be Emma. Her arc of going from cunning and sly Hellfire Club member to standing with Xavier and choosing the right side of history is made very clear in this film.
We have our heroes send Wolverine and Invisible Woman to an alternate timeline, where they meet The Defenders which consists of Iron Man, Captain America, Ant-Man, Wasp, Professor X and another Wolverine. The two parties fight, thinking our heroes have been sent by Morgan Le Fay, before the Defenders realise that our heroes aren't lying about their timeline and agree to help them, using the Silver Surfer's technology to reconstruct another device to send them back to their timeline to before Hank and Reed create Ultron.
Our big 'final' confrontation is Logan and Sue trying to confront Hank about creating Ultron, trying to convince him not to do it. Hank refuses to listen, and eventually Logan is forced to kill him, causing him and Sue to become fugitives. Upon capture, Emma Frost reads their mind and realises they aren't lying. However, unbeknownst to all of them, Ultron knew about the technology (because of course he did) and followed the heroes into this point in the timeline. As Ultron does not exist in this timeline yet and isn't connected to the rest of the world in his semi-organic android Vision body, he is not more than his android body, resulting in our final fight being Ultron against everyone, a proper one versus all as Ultron's practically infinite computing power causes him to sense pretty much every attack that comes at him.
Everyone who died is back (minus Hank of course), but the final fight extracts a price too, as Black Panther dies when he gets in the way of a Vision beam headed straight for Namor. Emma Frost dies when she tries to infiltrate the mind of the android but encounters Vision's countermeasures, which instantly attack her and render her brain-dead. Emma dies trying to do the right thing, ending her arc over the course of the last two phases in tragic fashion. Ultron is eventually defeated when Doctor Strange uses magic to trap him in an infinitesimally small micro-universe after being worn down by everyone else.
And that's how this phase ends. The world is saved but it is quite the downer. Nick Fury however, sees potential in putting the non-associated heroes together, and decides to contact Tony Stark about starting the Avengers. Our movie ends with the very first Avengers team being put together.
Post-credits scene: The Baxter Foundation is officially disbanded, and Reed Richards replaces it with the Future Foundation.
So, to recap the end of the phase, here is how our factions look:-
- Avengers: Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Wasp, Scarlet Witch
- X-Men (Scott's team): Cyclops, Jean Grey, Blink
- X-Men (Xavier's team): Professor X, Beast, Thunderbird, Storm, Bishop, Jubilee, Sabretooth, Sunspot, Armor, Iceman
- X-Corporation: Lifeguard, Multiple Man, Domino, Cannonball
- Future Foundation: Mister Fantastic, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Wolverine
- Unnamed villain faction: Archangel, Magneto, Mister Sinister
The next phase will close out the first arc of this universe by eventually bringing the X-Men together for the final event, while also giving some hints to phases to come with some cosmic stuff and the introduction of the Inhumans.
submitted by 54ltymuch
to fixingMarvel [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:13 DidoKarthago The amount of 200+ roster players I see is insane
It's crazy how so many people are already roster 200+. Good for you guys!
To be honest, because of my IRL duties, I did my best to have a healthy relationship with the game: 1 1560 juiced main and 3 1460 turtle jail alts (140 roster).
I'm just wondering if roster level gatekeeping is going to be become even more problematic further down the line with players below 190-200 becoming a minority (at least from what I'm seeing).
submitted by DidoKarthago
to lostarkgame [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:02 stay-puft-mallow-man Wow the Celtics are really good now. Is Derrick White the best player in the NBA?
Just got out of jail recently and I'm trying to catch back up with the NBA. White seemed to have an amazing series in the conference finals. His stats look amazing and I saw some highlight videos on YouTube as well. .1 seconds is freaking insane.
Jimmy Butler still looks like he's putting in work too, but I'm surprised he'd go back to Miami. I took a quick look at the roster and it doesn't look that good, but he's got K love at least.
submitted by stay-puft-mallow-man
to nbacirclejerk [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 11:32 JokaRMC Story express with arcana
i'm just wondering if it's worth to do "quick" spam shift+G experience using story express with arcana? I know I'll have roughly 2 weeks to complete it. However i'm a bit short on gold and T1/T2 mats and free honing till 1340 sounds very nice.
Also arcana needs some practice so i think i could use it as some kind of tutorial to learn her skills/rotations and playstyle.
I'm a returning player and, at this moment my roster consists of: - 1477,5 Artillerist (main)
- 1460 Destro and Artist
- 1340 Deathblade
What do you guys think? Maybe would be better just to skip thorugh storyline with gold and figure out some T1/T2 mats? I'm kinda stuck coz 12h+ of shift+g sound really bad, but in the other side i can learn character and don't jail ppl afterwards :P
submitted by JokaRMC
to lostarkgame [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 01:17 TheShadow420Blazeit Things Do Fall Apart. They Really Do.
Quoting an obscure author I'm reading; pain demands a response.
I remember when I was a high school sophomore, I once read this book by the Nigerian Author Chinua Achebe. (The quote above this paragraph is NOT from Chinua Achebe, and I'm not gonna educate you on that." At the age of 28, I now realize twelve years later what that book was trying to tell me this whole fucking time; no matter what the hell you do... your life falls apart and you are doomed.
I began realizing that life past thirty isn't worth jack shit and that things are falling apart around me at a rate I can't deal with. Fuck life. Fuck this whole charade. I try to improve myself , I've even managed to achieve a stable five day a week workout routine, hell, I did a rep which consisted of 70 push-ups, 220 arm curls, and 170 sit-ups... but my social life, family life, my jobs... they all seem to fall apart... They all just turn to ashes and it's like... FUCK!!!
Who do I even decide to trust if at all!? WHO!?
Friends of mine are either going rouge or moving on in life because they have better callings. Nothing against friends of mine who move on due to better callings, but those who go rogue... I'm angry at. That's the thing with my anger, it's always justified and I have reasons to tap into that rage.
So the first thing I want to mention is I recently kicked out my roommate who I refer to as “The Little Jackass Bunny.”
He was the subject of a two part Reddit post
which mentions people in my friend group. Pretty damn sure The Little Jackass Bunny was spying on me through Facebook so he unblocked me to see if I was talking shit about him. He always obsessed over my friends talking shit about him so the idea that he decided to spy on me for that reason doesn't even surprise me, but nonetheless, I blocked him. And I wanna fight his ass, I've been paranoid thinking he's gonna come back to either hurt me or steal from me. I check my local county jail roster, he hasn't been arrested as of yet due to the events that transpired which led to him being thrown out of my house. But I want him in jail,
There have been repercussions with my family as a result of this. My mother who is my land-lady, the owner of my condo to whom I pay rent... she wasn't happy about the Jackass Bunny moving in because he didn't have a job at the time but the idea was for him to get his legal issues straight, to get himself a job so he could sit down and sign the fucking lease with my mother, but no... that ended up not happening. And he stayed long enough for him to be able to declare "squatters rights" bullshit, no he never actually declared those rights, I was lucky he even agreed to leave willfully... but my mom was ready to have legal documents to get him out.
And if anyone has read my stories on getting the stupid jackass bunny kicked out, there was a woman involved. Her name was Luna... and her stay was temporary. She left but got an extended four days due to her needing time to get plane tickets. She's doing better now, but my dad was obsessive over her presence which I tried to keep a secret until that bastard ex-roommate ratted on me!
It's been eleven days since Luna left and I've had my own space... but that isn't going to last. My friend John wants to move in, and John is a legit roommate, I have lived with him before... but see... the reasons behind John wanting to move back in with me are tragic. John lives with one of my friends who I won't name... but that friend is doing cocaine. John has told me that he and two other people living with this guy don't want to be around it and John is wanting to move back in with me in the future.
Based on what John is telling me... it sounds like my old has developed a problem with the coke. Like... he's becoming addicted, lashing out during comedowns and not recognizing it, and I've noticed he's lost weight too... This old friend, who shall go nameless is someone I've known for ten years. We were roommates back when we lived together before I moved into my condo, and cocaine usage is what led to a different roommate being kicked out, you would think my friend had learned from that, but I guess not...
That being said, I have nothing against John and he's one of my best friends, one of the most legit friends I've ever had and if John DOES come back into my condo, my family may end up getting all up in arms about it. My dad got obsessive over John living with me when he was trying to get his shit together, and after John moved out the first time, my dad continuously obsessed over him being at my house.
John does have means to pay actual rent, he's not a freeloader, he's even my coworker at one of my jobs! But I don't want the whole cocaine story with John's likely soon-to-be-ex roommate to reach my father in particular because he's known the friend who's doing coke for as long as I've been friends with him. And my family has a tendency to invalidate and challenge me all the fucking time and say shit I don't like... never seeing eye to eye with these fuckers, I may as well cut them off!
I'm not dealing with bullshit anymore, I'm tired of it... my whole world is coming down and I'm angry and have every reason to fight and go rouge. This rigged-mother-fucking-game is so stupid and I don't play by anybody's goddamn rules anymore. This hateful demon has lost all patience and I'm completely DONE! OVER IT!
submitted by TheShadow420Blazeit
to Doomers2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 22:18 The-Real-Larry So are we ready to move on from Girgensons?
I have a soft spot for Zemgus. He’s like a bowling ball out there. Longest-tenured Sabre at nine seasons. Been through some though times. But now that we resigned Okposo, I’m thinking the team can tweak the roster a little and upgrade from a guy who hasn’t hit 20 points since 2014-15. Either sign a vet who can take face offs, kill penalties and strike some fear into opposing teams, or make room for a guy from Rochester.
submitted by The-Real-Larry
to sabres [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 22:02 Outside_Gur_3016 Thoughts of a diesel mechanic preparing to start his own mobile business
Morning everyone. This is thoughts and a rant on my current position as a diesel mechanic. I am 34 years old, been a diesel mechanic for 15 years. I worked in the oil fields as a field mechanic starting out, worked for a semi truck dealer for a year, then to expand on this part of my timeline. I ran my own business for about 2.5 years. I started my business because I hated seeing semi truck owners not being able to get their shit fix properly. I started first as a mobile mechanic in my pickup, I was pretty good at it doing wheel seals, oil changes, brakes, small stuff. One day i had a customer ask to do a head gasket on a isx11.9, i knew a shop that was moving and they had 2 weeks left on their lease. I did the repair in the empty building and the owner of the complex had a shop that was gonna open in a month. I took that shop. I ran $65 an hour no markup on parts this was the down fall. I had a hard time saying no to any work that came in and quickly overloaded myself. I worked in the shop for a full year doing mostly engine rebuilds and small stuff that would come in. Then my landlord didn't allow me to renew my lease. 2 weeks before it ended. I found a shop but It was on the other side of town and went from 5600 square feet to 1000 square feet and no parking. I tried to keep my business afloat but losing that 5600 square foot shop hit hard and the fact most of my customers wouldn't make the trek across town. 1 of my customers offered me a job as a mechanic at their shop so I took it. that is where my current employment is at. been here a few years.
There has always been this internal pull for my thoughts of going back to doing my own business. at the end of last year My wife and I had our first child. I make enough with my income that my wife can stay home with our little girl.
Going into thoughts more, I hate where I work. The money is good and I have limited my hours as there is no shortage of work at this company. I can have as much overtime as long as its productive. I have limited it to 53 hours max. I have 3 other techs in the shop, I'm sorry if this comes off like I'm trying to put my self above the rest but its a joke in our shop. Company policy is 3 write ups and you are gone.
Mechanic #1 has been there for a decade and is so damn slow its not even funny. He's been a mechanic for almost 20 years and every place he worked at before fired him for being to slow. It takes him double or more time then the average mechanic to do his tasks. and when he runs into a problem that takes any kind of thought process he is on the phone with someone asking for help which is calling kenworth, peterbilt, or freightliners service desk asking for opinions. He can't think his way out of a box if the top was closed partly.
Mechanic #2 that we have has no diagnostic skills in his body and he's got 24 years experience. This guy is in his 40's has so many legal problems that has got no drivers license, when he doesn't show up for work we have searched so many times now that its favorited on our bookmarks for the local jail rosters if he has been picked up. He can never show up on time. Last week he left a note for the morning shift that one of our dump trucks needed a whole driver side headlight assembly because the driver side low beam was out. I have no idea how he diagnosed it as there was dried mud on every connector and it was just the bulb was bad.
Mechanic #3 is new but straight out of prison. Im fine with that, having had a felony on my record previously. When my boss hired him he told our boss he had a ton of tools. He's never been a professional mechanic. He came to work and neither did he had an actual weight of a ton of tools of have many tools at all. He has multiple half sets of random shit. no flat head screw drivers, a 1/2 impact that can't twist a wet noodle in half. he spends more time looking for tools then fixing things. He's sadly the one that has the best work ethic besides myself. He can understand how to do things once its explained to him and he does decent work. he has to borrow tools and he will never return them. I have finally stopped loaning him my tools as they never come back.
I was the shop foreman for this company. I stepped down as i'm also the only one that does heavy repairs and diagnostics. Which is electrical on engine, chassis, and transmissions. Clutch replacements, differentials, engine repairs and rebuilds, and every other thing that can break on a semi and trailer. I was also scheduling techs their work for the day and talking with customers, also dealing with ordering parts, putting them into inventory and billing parts out, as well as building quotes for customers and insurance companies and invoicing out customers and collecting payments.
My boss told me i needed to be there more and now that i had my daughter i want to be home a little more. I work so hard currently i have a john deere loader apart completely rebuilding the hydraulic system and the engine in that, I have a c13 im rebuilding and a series 60 detriot im rebuilding as a out of frame since the crank and block needed machining. An my boss keeps adding more shit to my plate. I had to fit a hydraulic pump on a customers truck that we pump on 2 months ago that mechanic #1 did that was leaking. I had a c15 dropped on my plate that started knocking, it had dropped a exhaust valve on cylinder #2 thank god the customer sent that to cat i didn't have time.
My benefits from this company are basically a joke, I can't afford the insurance through them as with a family its $1500 just for medical. I got 2 weeks vacation after i bitched at them while i was the foreman that i only got a week, but it dont matter even though every week i hit 40+ hours if im sick and still get 40 hours in the week they still take a day of vacation away. that time is meant for a break from work. Im so fed up with this company. I stay only because I get overtime to support a few things i have which is my tool box and a scanner that will be done in 6 months.
There is no formal training or any training for that matter. Not even safety training, our MSDS book is outdated, our fire extinguishers are out of inspection date, we have a forklift and 2 overhead cranes that no one has certs to operate yet we do every day.
The way the company is, is a joke I have been pyshically pushed into a steel pillar from a truck driver that drivers for the company, then the dude has the balls to go the HR about it she watched the cameras. the only time i did anything was to push him poff me hold my ground then break the contact with his hold on my arms. HR did nothing about it and neither did the owner of the company. I have had the parts guy/ owners kid threaten to kill me after i told him he wasnt doing his job.... nothing was done about that.
So my current thoughts and plans are. I have applied to other companies but everything i would take would be a $20,000 pay cut and we can't afford that. I am currently working on getting a business license and im secretly starting a side business to boost my income to then turn my side business into my solo income stream. I'm going back to being straight mobile repairs. I love doing engines and heavy repairs, but its not worth it anymore and i can make more money doing brakes, starters, wheel seals, and other light repairs as a mobile repair for semis.
The current scare of the economy is nerve-racking but I can charge around $100 an hour with a lower markup on parts then any shop in the area and I believe that will work if the economy goes to shit. Trucks still roll. People still want food so I dont think that will slow too much. Plus main shops always say 1-2 weeks to get in for stupid shit. I think if i get my name back out there i can grab those customers pretty easy.
Sorry for the rant, I hope everyone has a better shop then I do.
submitted by Outside_Gur_3016
to DieselTechs [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 18:21 EchoXScharfschutze So how alive is EUW nowadays?
Used to play on EUW, stopped right after Brel release because real life reasons.
When I was playing, activity wise Valtan and Vykas were still ok, but you get to Kuku and you kinda get the same groups of people over and over so jails happen there usually.
Recently I’ve gotten some free time on my hands and was hit by a bit of nostalgia, so if anyone in this subreddit got info on usual raid hours, ilvl expectations (which I most certainly won’t meet) and whatnot please lmk cause I’d like to come back
I’m most likely not going to start a new account on another server, simply because I’m relatively invested in my current roster and to grind from 0 again back to where I am currently is pure pain (especially considering I don’t know how hard AH has inflated/deflated, and not sure if Val/Vy gold gain was nerfed), so if most runs are full guild runs, I’m most likely gonna move on and just remember the fun times I had before
submitted by EchoXScharfschutze
to lostarkgame [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 00:56 brasilimpobot Não é só aqui que "desconstruíram" a justiça
2023.05.25 22:55 fiercepitboss In 2016, a former boxing world title challenger is deported by ICE to his birth country of Mexico. Three years later, he’s found dead due to what authorities will only describe as a “gunshot wound.” What really happened to former boxing contender Eloy Perez?
Eloy Perez was born in October 1986 in Oaxaca, Mexico. At age two, his family relocated to Rochester, Washington as undocumented immigrants; a status that would pose problems for Eloy throughout his life.
Having grown up in a poor yet tight-knit home, Eloy found solace in sports, which he excelled at. Eloy discovered boxing at age 13, turning pro while still in high school due to the “proof-of-citizenship” rules in the amateur ranks. He relocated to California after graduating high school in the hopes of furthering his boxing career. There, he was eventually noticed and signed with Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.
Boxing alone didn’t pay the bills, and he’d even been fired from one job after stealing a pack of batteries worth $11. Still, after racking off a record of 23 wins and 2 draws without a defeat, he was about to get an opportunity at the title. Adrien Broner Fight
On February 25, 2012, Perez faced undefeated super featherweight champion Adrien Broner in a championship bout. Perez came into the fight an unknown commodity; he too was undefeated, albeit against lesser-known opposition. In the buildup to the fight, the affable Perez served as a perfect foil to the crass and arrogant Broner.
Come fight night, however, Perez was no match for Broner, who dominated the fight and stopped him in the fourth round. This wouldn’t have been a big deal under most circumstances—Broner’s career was in the ascendancy and Perez was still a good-looking, promotable young fighter—but later developments and the fallout from them would prematurely end his career. Personal Struggles and Deportation
On March 15, 2012, Golden Boy Promotions announced that Eloy Perez had tested positive for cocaine following the loss to Broner. This caused those around him to view the one-sided loss in a new light, which resulted in the termination of his contract with both Golden Boy and his management team, Garcia Boxing.
Eloy returned home to Washington following his sole career defeat, leaving the boxing world for good. His post-boxing days saw him land in jail twice for drunk driving offenses, which did not escape the attention of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). He was detained by ICE on March 16, 2016 and placed in an immigration processing center. Now burdened with the choice of serving prison time or deportation, Eloy chose the latter because it meant his girlfriend could still visit him from the proximity of Southern California.
On November 15, 2016, ICE dropped Eloy off in Tijuana, Mexico. The Perez family feared for his safety: Eloy hadn’t lived in Mexico since age two, did not speak fluent Spanish, and had been dumped off in a city with a notoriously high violent crime rate. Death
Eloy Perez was reported dead on October 5, 2019, after having gone missing the previous night. Without further elaboration, Tijuana authorities listed his cause of death as a gunshot wound.
This is where the murkiness of what really occurred sets in. Rumors that he had committed suicide seemed to coincide with suspicions of foul play. His younger sister Ellen, who remains outspoken on her brother’s death, has yet to see a police report (though she claims she did receive a report from the morgue). She is adamant that her brother was murdered:
“He was murdered. He did not commit suicide. He went missing on Friday the 4th and they found him deceased on the 5th. I found out at 6 a.m. that Saturday from his girlfriend.”
We’ll probably never know for sure what happened to Eloy Perez. If he was a victim of foul play, he was one of many in a city filled with packed morgues. While suicide doesn’t seem out of the question for someone who had endured a life full of personal struggles, this scenario has been dismissed outright by everyone who actually knew of his situation.
After a lengthy ordeal with Mexican authorities, Eloy’s remains were eventually cremated and sent to the only place they ever belonged: Washington state. Links The Life and Mysterious Death of World Title Challenger Eloy Perez Eloy Perez, Former Title Challenger, Remembered Fondly by Loved Ones Eloy Perez Tests Positive for Cocaine Following Broner Fight Eloy Perez Boxing Record
EDIT: this post initially listed incorrect weight class for Eloy Perez and Adrien Broner. They were fighting at super featherweight, not lightweight.
submitted by fiercepitboss
to UnresolvedMysteries [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 16:09 NoroySilvano Não é só aqui que "desconstruíram" a justiça
2023.05.21 18:41 mrsburrow9 Still obsessed with the lifestyle
I had 18 months on May 12th. I was addicted to IV meth/fentanyl for about 5 years. I was homeless, living on the streets for about 3 years. I was in agony at the time but I was very addicted to the lifestyle, it was so exciting and all that. I've gained everything I lost in active addiction back and then some but I still constantly obsess over the lifestyle I lived. I'm always looking at crime news for the city I was homeless in. Always checking the jail roster seeing who I used with is in jail now. Even though I don't talk to or associate with any people places or things anymore. Just thinking about it all the time. Sometimes it hurts because I miss it and I know I can't ever live that way again. I have 2 kids. I don't know, I'm just wondering if this is normal and/or if this will ever go away so I can live in peace 😞😭
submitted by mrsburrow9
to NarcoticsAnonymous [link] [comments]