2011 ford fusion parking brake stuck
25 "Cheating Death" Stories That Were So Intense, People Really, Really, Reaaaallly Wanted To Share Them
2023.06.05 01:08 autobuzzfeedbot 25 "Cheating Death" Stories That Were So Intense, People Really, Really, Reaaaallly Wanted To Share Them
Link to article
- "I messed up a jump skydiving. I was able to correct the situation and pull the pilot chute for my canopy, but I was very, very close to having my reserve go off. The reserves are generally reliable, but it’s still nothing I want to test. Landed fine and then got a very stern talking-to for pulling so low."
- "Just google 'Levey PCH,' then ask away…I’ll be very surprised if anyone can beat what happened to me. THANK WHOEVEWHATEVER you believe in for Apple, Scorpion, UCLA, and the LA County Fire Department and Sheriff's Department."
- "Minutes before it happened, I was under the Cypress structure that collapsed during the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake in California (which was a magnitude 6.9). I was traveling north underneath the double-layered structure and felt creepy and claustrophobic on the brightest day. I raced to get out, as I always did, because I hated being under it. After getting out, I felt like my tire had gone flat and started to weave around in my lane, then I noticed that everyone else was losing control and hitting their brakes too. That was the earthquake. I didn't find out until later about the collapse, and felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I'd never felt so close to death before."
- "I was rappelling off the top of the tallest building in Bangkok (200 meters, or 656 feet) as a promotional stunt. I was supposed to rappel down to the 10th floor, land on a small balcony, and then traverse over to another building. The wind shear off the building was enough to blow me 20–30 feet away from the side of the building. Picture a spider hanging by a thread in the wind. As I got close to the 10th floor, I noticed that my rope had been cut and no longer reached the balcony, let alone the ground. The rope was about 10 feet short of the landing. So, still blowing away from the side of the building, off and on I waited until I was just above the balcony and dropped the last several feet onto the deck. Super pissed but alive."
- "Going to school in San Francisco, I got off the bus to get cigarettes and a soda at a liquor store. I stopped at the trash can on the way out to open my cigarettes and soda and walked half a block up the street when a crane fell off the roof right where I'd been standing 30 seconds before. The crane operator was killed, and half a minute earlier, I would have been as well."
- "Although being an ironworker comes with its fair share of risk, as long as you don’t become too incompetent, things can be safe. But that is easier said than done, seeing as the days are long and the work is physically draining. One day, I was about 60 feet in the air rigging a beam to be lowered to the ground. I signaled the crane operator to 'cable up' (lift the beam), but the beam wasn’t budging. I decided to look down the beam to see what was wrong...BANG! Before I knew it, the beam broke free and came up at my face with about 2,000 pounds of force. It knocked off my hard hat and hit every edge of my safety glasses, missing the side of my face by a quarter inch. I thought I had died, it was so sudden. I should never have put myself in what we call 'the line of fire.' I’ll never forget how close my kids were to losing their father that day because I let my judgment slip. Still gives me goosebumps talking about it."
- "I got hit by a car and walked away with no injuries. The Sunday before final exams during my last semester of college, I went to the library at 6 a.m. to study. At 2 p.m., I needed a break and started walking back to my car. At an intersection, I stopped, made eye contact with the driver of a car at a stop sign, and started walking across the street on a crosswalk. The next thing I knew, I was up on the windshield of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. He hit the brakes, and I rolled off the hood of his car and landed on my feet. I was so freaked out that I told the guy I was fine and left. Later that afternoon, I went to the hospital to get checked out and had no injuries. The doctor told me to buy a lottery ticket on my way home because I was so lucky."
- "While I was doing the dishes, my hip bumped the dial on my stove, turning it to ignite, but I didn't notice, so the stove was leaking gas all night. In the morning, I could tell something smelled off, but I have a hard time smelling things, so I just figured it was some old cauliflower rice I had thrown out the night before. To deal with the smell, I lit not one, but two candles, one of which was right next to the stove. Later, after coming back from running errands, as soon as I opened the door, I felt instantly violently ill, like a migraine and the flu all at once. Probably 20 minutes later, I finally saw the knob on the stove and realized what was happening."
- "One time, I was watching TV in my lounge room and I was sitting on the floor eating. We have a really big TV and we had an earthquake, but I thought it was a train passing by. It wasn't. I ran out of the room as everything started to wobble, and the TV nearly fell on top of me."
- "I went to summer camp when I was 15, and for our last weekend activity, they took us to Martha’s Vineyard and rented us bikes. Now, I loved riding bikes in the park as a kid but had never ridden in the street. But since 'you never forget how to ride a bike,' I figured I could do it. I headed out and tried to go up a street that was very steep. I started to lose control of the bike, and I fell into the street in between a truck that was hauling a trailer (I fell in front of the trailer). I saw this huge wheel coming at me, and my leg was stuck from the fall. I screamed as hard as I could and hoped it wouldn’t kill me (others told me they heard it a few streets away). The driver luckily heard it and slammed on the brakes; I was scuffed up but otherwise fine. You can indeed forget how to ride a bike."
- "I got hit by a train. I was living and working at a college that has train tracks running through it and only a stop sign before you cross them at the vehicle intersection. You had to cross the tracks to leave campus. I was headed to the gym in July, and the windows were rolled up and the AC and radio were blasting. I’d crossed that crossing a thousand times, so I stopped a bit, passed the stop sign, and looked right, but the train was coming from the left. Its horn blew, but I panicked when I heard it, so I hit the accelerator but braked immediately. I was already on the tracks. It only hit my front end and dragged me about 200 feet down the tracks. I only had a broken rib, three cracked ribs, and a pretty gnarly cut on my finger. The people at the next crossing probably thought they saw someone die."
- "My last day of driver’s education class, we were just about back to school. We were all feeling pretty good because we’d passed our tests that day. I was in the rear driver’s seat and had a classmate driving, one next to me, and a teacher in the passenger seat. We went through a green light at LITERALLY the last intersection before school when a car blew through the red light going 55 mph and slammed into us on my side, just a few inches back from where I was sitting. It spun our car into the intersection and kept going! We were all concussed and had to be taken to the hospital, but that was it. When we went to retrieve my bags from the trunk of the wreckage at the salvage yard, the shop owner admitted he hadn’t answered my ringing phone because he didn't think we had survived, and didn’t want to break the news to everyone calling me. Two inches between me and being crushed alive. In driver’s ed!"
- "I was walking to class one day, and the shortest route went under a viaduct. It had been snowing and melting on and off for the past few days. The viaduct is about 100 feet high, and just as I was about to walk from under it and onto the pavement, a 6-foot icicle fell those 100 feet and smashed into the ground in front of me. Suffice to say, I took that as a sign not to go to my lecture and turned back home!"
- "I was asleep in the passenger seat of a car on a highway when we flipped going about 80 mph. We rolled a few times and landed in a ditch. Airbags did not go off, and I shattered the passenger-side window with my skull. I literally walked away from it and didn't go to an ER until a few hours later. I literally had a concussion and one teeny bruise on my right arm, but nothing else. The nurses told me that if I had been awake for the accident, my neck would have snapped and I'd have died immediately. Whenever I tell people, they're always stunned — imagine my reaction waking up to a missing side window and a crushed car and being fully functional! I feel lucky every day that I was asleep and still have my life."
- "There was one time my sister and I were driving down a long road with a huge cemetery. I thought it would be funny to hold my breath because people say if you don’t, the spirits of dead people will haunt you or something. When I held my breath, my sister slowed down to torture me. I was a little annoyed, but at the stop sign at the intersection, this car going really fast didn’t even bother to slow down. They even swerved into our lane, so my sister had to barely dodge. I swear, though, if my sister hadn't slowed down to torture me, we would have been in a bad wreck. Now I’m not annoyed that she did that, I’m lucky."
- "This isn't dramatic, but it's continued to impact my life on a daily basis. When I was 11, I was playing baseball with the rest of my gym class. We took a time-out to argue about who was batting next, and I stood behind home plate, staring into left field. Play resumed, and no one told me to move. The strongest guy in the class laid down a single...and hit me in his backswing...with the baseball bat...in the middle of my forehead. I suffered skull fractures and a brain bleed. To this day, I have anxiety driven by the traumatic brain injury. The neurologist said that the fact that he hit the ball saved my life. Had he swung and missed, I would have died."
- "I was in college and I had just finished my last class of the day. It was a short walk to my car that consisted of crossing a pedestrian crosswalk on the street separating the school from parking. On each side of the crosswalk were speed bumps so cars were forced to slow down. At this time of day, a good number of students were getting out of class, and a large herd of us started crossing the street at the crosswalk. There must have been 30 of us. I was stupidly looking down at my phone and was walking rather slowly. I didn’t realize that I was lagging behind. Everyone else was on the other side and I was still in the middle of the street. At the same moment, I noticed a freaking DUMP TRUCK whizzing by in front of me. It was probably 1–2 feet in front of me. Either he didn’t see me still crossing or he didn’t care. After I got to my car, all I could do was sit there in silence for a while and contemplate what could have just happened. Even as I write this, I shudder."
- "This is definitely not the craziest cheating-death story, but it was definitely scary. I was at a waterpark with my family, and I don’t do well with heat and stairs — something about the combination makes me faint. We went on a waterslide that uses tubes, and it was a long trek up. I apparently was so sick from heat exhaustion, I passed out as I was next in line and hit my head on the tube. If it weren’t for the tube, they aren't sure I’d be alive right now."
- "It was during Christmastime, and my mom, my little brother, and I all wanted to go look at Christmas lights near the middle school. There was a hill and then a lane where you would wait for the light to turn green and then you had to turn left. Well, the main light had turned red, so it was our turn to go, and thank god my mom checked before going, because if she hadn’t checked, a truck would have hit us, going like 60 mph, straight through the side of our car where my little brother was sitting."
- "I was 4 or 5, and we were living in Estes Park, Colorado. At that time, I was challenging myself to go closer and closer to a river they have there. I was caught by the current and would’ve run into several rocks and a waterwheel if it weren’t for my cousin, who reached down, grabbed my arm, and saved me."
- "I survived hitting an elk in the Canadian Rockies and going down a mountain 15 times end over end, stopping 20 feet short of a whitewater river. I gave myself first aid. Doctors said I would never walk normally again and I'd have brain damage. I sent one of them a picture of me with three gold medals around my neck."
- "In the fall of '15, I was riding my motorcycle to work on a foggy morning. A truck with an enclosed trailer ran a stop sign in front of me while I was driving on a 55 mph road. I was unable to stop, ran into the trailer, and was pinned underneath the trailer, being crushed to death. A farmer was on his dirt bike behind the truck going to meet another farmer for coffee who lived on the corner of the intersection. Once he realized I was pinned, he ran to get his friend and his friend's skid-steer loader. They then used the skid loader to lift the trailer off of me and began CPR. Luckily, right as they started, a sheriff's deputy arrived on scene and took over. I owe my life to those two farmers. If they hadn't acted, I would have died underneath the trailer, as there would have been no way for first responders to lift it off of me (it had thousands of pounds of equipment in it) in time."
- "I've always been handy with tools and taught myself how to do things; I've been changing flat tires for anyone who'll let me. However, one day when I was about 18 years old, my buddy came over to chill, and he had his dad's brand-new Tacoma. So we chilled for a couple of hours, and when it was time for him to leave, we noticed that his front tire was flat, so naturally, I volunteered to change it (no prior experience with independent suspensions). I placed the jack on the frame and started to go at it — lifted the car enough to take the flat out. But when the fully inflated wheel was fitted, it didn't have clearance. My first thought was to get a second jack. Half my body was underneath the car, putting the jack in, when I heard a creek, and the next thing I knew, the car slipped. The car ended up with the front end touching the ground, and I got a big scrape mark on my shoulder. To this day, I don't know how or why I did not die under that Tacoma."
- "I lived alone with my dog. There was a hole in my gas heater, so it was leaking carbon monoxide, but of course I didn't know that at the time. My dog woke me up one morning, barking and whining, and I thought she had to go out to potty. When I sat up in bed, I got so dizzy and thought I would throw up. I ended up passing out twice, once hitting my head on the bathroom cabinet, very close to my temple, and once hitting my chin on the toilet seat. I called my boss — the only phone number I remembered at the time. (This was before cellphones.) She called 911 and they came to get me. They figured out I had carbon monoxide poisoning, and I was in the ER for eight hours that day. The doctor told that when blood gases are at a certain amount, the victim goes into a coma, without fail. Mine were more than double whatever that number was. He said no matter how much my dog was barking, I should not have woken up."
- Finally, "I was at the beach with several of my friends, my sister, and my mom. Mom was sitting on the beach watching us. We were around 11–14, I believe, but no younger than 9. Kind of out of nowhere, we started getting sucked under the water in a rip current. I was being sucked under the pier and slammed my face into the barnacles. We were screaming for help, but at first, no one came. As I was being dragged under the water and coming up screaming for help, I could see people just staring and could hear my friends also screaming for help. Finally, people started jumping into the water to save us, including my mom. She jumped in and instantly got sucked into the current but managed to grab one of my friends. She used her body to shield him from the razor-sharp barnacles."
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:30 khoafraelich789 Driven: 2023 Chevrolet Colorado Proves Mid-Size Trucks Don’t Have To Suck
| || | submitted by khoafraelich789 to CarInformationNews [link] [comments]
The redesigned Colorado combines a good ride with a nicer interior as well as an all-new turbo engine
Trucks are as American as apple pie, but most of the attention has been focused on the full-size segment. It’s been that way for decades, but smaller trucks have finally stepped into the spotlight.
The Ford Maverick and Hyundai Santa Cruz revived the long dormant compact segment, while 2023 is shaping up to be the year of the mid-size truck thanks to new entries from Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, and Toyota. That’s a ton of new blood and we haven’t even mentioned the Jeep Gladiator and Nissan Frontier, which are still relatively fresh.
We’re kicking the year off with the 2023 Chevrolet Colorado, which features a fantastic new design, an upgraded interior, and an all-new turbocharged 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine. However, the biggest news might be value as the truck starts at $29,200 and you can get one with four-wheel drive, adaptive cruise control, a bed liner, and a ton of safety features for under $37,000.
A Sporty And Stylish Design
While there’s a lot going on, there’s no better place to start than styling because designers knocked it out of the park. The model has “big truck energy” and sports an all-new design that echoes the Silverado. However, this is no scaled down copy as the Colorado has a more youthful and athletic appearance, which combines sharp lines with subtle curves.
The resulting design is great and the Colorado is arguably better looking than its larger counterpart. That’s high praise and each trim has a slightly different aesthetic. The entry-level WT is the most basic of the bunch as it sports black components and 17-inch steel wheels. This look is shared with the all-new Colorado Trail Boss, which builds on the WT but adopts a 2-inch (51 mm) lift, a wider front track, and 18-inch aluminum wheels wrapped in 32-inch all-terrain tires.
The Colorado LT is more traditional as it wears body-color components and 17-inch aluminum wheels, while the Z71 combines creature comforts with moderate amounts of off-road capability.
The news isn’t all good as the Colorado is offered exclusively in a crew cab configuration with a 5’ 2” bed. This is a bit of a disappointment as the outgoing model offered extended and crew cab configurations as well as a larger 6’2” bed.
That being said, the redesigned Colorado has a few tricks up its sleeve and one of the most interesting ideas is a lockable, watertight compartment that is integrated into the tailgate. With the tailgate down, you push two levers aside to gain access to a compartment that measures 45 inches (1,143 mm) wide and 4 inches (102 mm) deep. It can be a bit tricky to open, but there’s a decent amount of space and owners could easily stash tow straps and other off-road equipment there.
While the compartment is a little gimmicky, it’s hard to argue with eight standard tie-downs, integrated motorcycle tire grooves, and an available 110-volt power outlet in the bed. The tailgate can also be positioned midway down to aid in transporting longer items, while a dampened EZ-lift and lower tailgate is also available.
An Interior That Doesn’t Scream Cheap
Mid-size trucks are far more affordable than their larger counterparts and this cut-rate pricing is often reflected in the interior. However, the Colorado bucks this trend as drivers will find a significantly improved cabin with better equipment.
The changes are immediately apparent as driver sit behind a chunky steering wheel and find themselves looking at an all-new 8-inch digital instrument cluster. It comes standard and features an assortment of informative displays including an off-road focused setup, which shows pitch and roll as well as the steering angle and current transfer case setting.
Speaking of screens, there’s an 11.3-inch infotainment system with Google integration as well as wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It’s a massive improvement over the old 7- and 8-inch displays, and the system is fast, responsive, and largely intuitive. That being said, we did experience a few hiccups including an instance where music was blasting at startup and the system initially refused to respond to attempts to lower the volume or mute.
Putting the screens aside, the cabin sports a modern design with classy switchgear, gloss black trim, and metallic accents. The amenities vary by trim and things are pretty basic in the WT and Trail Boss. It’s not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but the models eschew a lot of the bright work, padding, and details that make higher-end variants look and feel special. It’s also worth mentioning that, regardless of which trim you get, black plastic is abound and it’s of the hard variety.
Despite being a rough and tumble pickup, the Colorado can dust off its cowboy boots for a night on the town. In particular, the model can be equipped with two-tone heated and ventilated leather front seats as well as a heated steering wheel. While it’s not as fancy as the upcoming GMC Canyon Denali, it’s pretty darn nice for a mid-size truck.
Speaking of the seats, the front chairs are perfectly comfortable and spacious while also offering a good amount of support. Furthermore, the entry-level WT doesn’t cheapen out too much, although a front center console is an optional extra.
The rear seats are less impressive as they’re not terribly spacious. While there’s a good amount of headroom, legroom is limited as occupants will find a mere 34.7 inches (881 mm) of space and that’s 1.1 inches (28 mm) less than last year’s crew cab pickup. The experience reminded me of the compact Maverick and Santa Cruz, which actually have more rear seat legroom on paper. That being said, the seats seem to be competitive for the segment, although not as generous as those found in the Gladiator.
A Turbo Four With V8 Levels Of Torque
The streamlining continues under the hood as the Colorado’s engine lineup shrinks from three to one. As a result, every single model is equipped with a turbocharged 2.7-liter four-cylinder.
The engine has been powering the Silverado for years and it’s available in three different outputs. The entry-level variant produces 237 hp (177 kW / 240 PS) and 259 lb-ft (351 Nm) of torque, which is a sizable improvement over the old 2.5-liter four-cylinder that developed 200 hp (149 kW / 203 PS) and 191 lb-ft (258 Nm).
The entry-level engine comes standard in the WT and LT, and offers respectable performance. There’s plenty of power for cruising around town, although we wished for a little extra oomph when it came to merging onto the highway.
The mid-level engine comes standard in the Trail Boss and Z71, where it produces 310 hp (231 kW / 314 PS) and 390 lb-ft (528 Nm) of torque. Customers can also opt for a high-output version that develops 310 hp (231 kW / 314 PS) and 430 lb-ft (582 Nm) of torque. The latter figure is insane as the engine has more torque than the 5.0-liter V8 in the Ford F-150. It also bests the Silverado’s 5.3-liter V8 by 47 lb-ft (64 Nm), despite having half the number of cylinders.
The high-output engine comes standard in the range-topping Colorado ZR2, but Trail Boss and Z71 customers can order a high-output calibration for an additional $395. That seems pretty reasonable as it delivers an extra 40 lb-ft (54 Nm) of torque, which will be appreciated if you tow on a regular basis.
While the base engine is fine, the upgraded versions transform the truck from good to great. As you’d expect, responsiveness improves significantly and there’s plenty of power throughout the band. Chevrolet hasn’t released detailed performance specifications, but officials we spoke to said all three versions of the engine enable the truck to accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in less than seven seconds.
Speaking of the engine, it seems relatively refined and engineers told us it was “designed like a diesel.” As a result, it sports a rigid cylinder block casting, a fully forged bottom end, and a stiff crankshaft – among other things. While that’s just scratching the surface, the engine has been subjected to countless torture tests and was designed to withstand years of heavy use.
The engine is connected to a capable eight-speed automatic transmission, which worked well on- and off-road as shifts were perfectly timed and well executed. Rear-wheel drive comes standard on the WT and LT, but the rest of the lineup has four-wheel drive.
EPA ratings haven’t been released, but the Colorado has an engine start/stop system and active fuel management technology. As a result, we can expect the truck to surpass the Silverado’s rating of 19 mpg city, 22 mpg highway, and 20 mpg combined. It’s also worth mentioning that all of the engines run on regular gasoline, even the high-output variant.
A Capable Truck That Doesn’t Ride Rough
One of the most surprising things about the 2023 Colorado is how well it drives. Body-on-frame trucks aren’t typically known for their refinement, but Chevy’s entry exceeded our expectations.
While the ride can get a little bumpy on rough roads, it’s not uncomfortable and can best be described as truck-like. However, those incidents were few and far between as things settle down significantly on smooth roads and the Colorado proved to be a comfortable highway cruiser, despite having a solid rear axle and leaf springs.
The good news doesn’t end there as handling is good for a body-on-frame pickup. Cornering was secure and predictable without any hints of drama until the truck was pushed hard. The experience can also be somewhat entertaining on the right road, although you’ll want to keep your expectations in check.
Given this is a truck, it’s not surprising to learn the steering is a little heavy and slow. We didn’t have any problems with the heft, but we wish the truck offered a sport mode with a more direct response as traversing twisty mountain roads required an almost comical amount of turning.
Speaking of driving modes, the Colorado offers Normal, Tow/Haul, Off-Road, Terrain, and Baja settings. Terrain mode might be the most notable as it was designed for low-speed rock crawling and it enables you to travel at a leisurely pace with subtle throttle responses.
The truck also offers a cool off-road performance display as well as up to 10 different camera views including underneath the truck. Speaking of off-road goodies, the Z71 and Trail Boss come standard with a limited-slip differential and hill descent control. The Trail Boss is also notable for featuring the aforementioned lift and wider stance.
Back on pavement, wind noise can be pronounced at highway speed, but otherwise the truck is fairly quiet. The model also sports an impressive amount of standard safety equipment including Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, and IntelliBeam automatic high-beams.
Customers looking for more safety tech will find an assortment of affordable packages that offer Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Park Assist, and Rear-Cross Traffic Braking. They’re joined by Blind Zone Steering Assist, Rear Pedestrian Alert, and an HD Surround Vision system.
Colorado owners like to tow and most versions of the truck have a maximum towing capacity of 7,700 lbs (3,493 kg). This bests the Frontier, Ranger, and Tacoma while also matching the mightiest Gladiator.
Sticking with towing, customers can get a package that adds a receiver as well as an automatic locking rear differential, an integrated trailer brake controller, and a trailering app on the infotainment system. We’d also be remiss to mention the truck has a maximum payload capacity of up to 1,684 lbs (764 kg).
Mid-Size No Longer Means Half As Good
Mid-size trucks have often felt like half-hearted efforts, but that’s clearly not the case with the 2023 Chevrolet Colorado. Designers and engineers poured blood, sweat, and tears into the model and the end result is truly impressive as it looks great, drives well, and features an impressive new engine.
On top of that, the Colorado boasts a significantly improved interior, more upscale equipment, and a new Trail Boss trim that should appeal to off-roaders on a budget. Speaking of which, Chevy managed to keep pricing affordable and this means you can get a nice truck for around $42,000.
While there are a few tradeoffs, the Colorado is a solid pickup and the one to beat. Of course, there’s no shortage of challengers on the horizon and we’ll learn more about them in the coming months.
2023.06.04 22:11 chug-a-lug-donna grammy test
Hello, and welcome to Music’s Biggest Night!
That’s right, it’s the GRAMMYs. The year is 1994 and our category is Best Alternative Music Album. We’ll be rating each of the five nominees on Indieheads, but before we get to the nominees, a quick word about rates. Hey, quick question, what are rates?
Obviously, if you're familiar with the process, skip this. But if you're new, I'll explain so this doesn't seem like a wild block of text!
Rates are a subreddit game in which a user scores a group of songs on a scale from 1-10, with each individual also given a single 11 and a single 0 to be used exactly once per rate. They will then message their ballot to the rate host, who will tally up all the points and then reveal the final results over a weekend, eliminating songs one by one until the last track remaining wins the rate and bragging rights forever. While there's just a bit more to know, I feel this is the basics of what you'll need to understand what's going on. I do recommend this video made by our popheads brethren to get a fuller picture; while some of the info applies specifically to the way popheads do their rates, the overall format is similar.
Introduction The GRAMMYs are awards presented by The Recording Academy of the United States to recognize outstanding achievements in the music industry. The name derives from the trophy, which is shaped like an old-fashioned gramophone. The awards celebrate a variety of categories, but we’re going to be looking at Best Alternative Music Album or, as it was called at the time, Best Alternative Music Performance. The question of what "alternative" really means can be debated forever, but the original intent of this award was to celebrate non-mainstream rock albums which were heavily played on college radio. The category first appeared in 1991, so in 1994 the award is still pretty new.
And now, let’s meet our nominees!
Belly - Star Belly are the act here that seem discussed least frequently on Indieheads, so I’m excited to see what everyone thinks of them. By the time of starting Belly, Tanya Donelly (lead vocals and rhythm guitar) had already been in two other classic indie rock bands. She was a co-founder of Throwing Muses with her step-sister Kristin Hersch, contributing vocals and guitar for the band’s first decade, though she’d only get a handful of songs per album. Donelly would later start The Breeders with Pixies bassist and vocalist Kim Deal. The Breeders’ debut, Pod, featured Deal as the primary songwriter because existing record contracts prohibited the two from sharing primary writing credits. While they originally intended to alternate albums, Tanya had begun to form Belly by the time it was her turn to do a Breeders album. She recruited Fred Abong (bass) and brothers Tom (guitar) and Chris (drums) Gorman as they’d all known each other while going to high school in Rhode Island.
Belly co-produced most of their 1993 debut Star with Tracy Chisholm. Gil Norton, who’d previously produced Throwing Muses’ self-titled debut, produced four tracks, including singles "Gepetto," "Slow Dog," and "Feed the Tree." "Feed the Tree," one of the album’s highlights, would be the band’s highest charting hit, reaching 95th on the Billboard Hot 100 and topping the Modern Rock Chart. Star is an effective fusion of alternative rock with jangle pop, dream pop, "haunting" folk, and even some light country influences. At the 1994 GRAMMYs, Belly were also up for Best New Artist with Blind Melon, Digable Planets, and SWV, ultimately losing to R&B singer Toni Braxton. Belly released a sophomore album King in 1995 and Donelly released several solo albums before reuniting with the King lineup to release a third album in 2018. While Star may not have achieved the canonical stature of some of 1994’s other nominees, it is nevertheless a very enjoyable release from a strong songwriter who’d finally gotten the chance to make an album-length statement of her own.
Are Indieheads gonna feed the tree? Will this be an album to die for?
- Someone to Die For
- Every Word
- Slow Dog
- Low Red Moon
- Feed The Tree
- Full Moon, Empty Heart
- White Belly
- Sad Dress
Nirvana - In Utero If you were wondering where "Heart Shaped Box" was in the Guitar Hero Rate, well I’ve got a treat for you!
Kurt Cobain (vocals and guitar) and Krist Novoselic (bass) met while attending Aberdeen High School in the late 1980s. They shuffled through various names, ultimately deciding on Nirvana because Cobain wanted a name that sounded beautiful and nice instead of mean and raunchy. In their early years, they worked with several different drummers, recording 1989’s Sub Pop debut Bleach with Chad Channing on drums. Channing left the band as they worked on their follow-up. Kurt and Krist met drummer Dave Grohl days after he’d moved to Seattle following the break up of his Washington DC band Scream. The addition of Dave solidified Nirvana’s classic lineup. The trio began seeking a major label to buy them out of their Sub Pop contract as they were dissatisfied with the label’s lack of promotion and distribution of their debut. They eventually signed with DGC Records per the recommendation of Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon. Upon signing, they began work on their major label debut, Nevermind, with producer Butch Vig. 1991’s Nevermind was an unexpected success, bringing grunge and alternative rock to the mainstream and even surpassing Michael Jackson on the Billboard albums chart.
In the aftermath of Nevermind’s success, Cobain felt he needed to reclaim his punk ethic. Wanting to depart from Butch Vig’s slick production (don’t worry, we’ll still be hearing from Vig a little later), he sought to work with Steve Albini. Albini was famous in the underground for his work as frontman for Big Black and various production work, including PJ Harvey’s Dry. He sent a copy of Dry to Cobain to give him an idea of the acoustics in his studio. Albini dismissed Nirvana as "R.E.M. with a fuzzbox" (more on R.E.M. soon!) but decided to work with them because he felt bad for them, recognizing them as "the same sort of people as all the small-fry bands I deal with." The band pushed for minimal label oversight and recorded In Utero quickly, wrapping recording sessions in as little as 13 days. The album was noisier and more abrasive than Nevermind, resulting in much dispute between the band, Albini, and the label. Cobain sought to make the kind of record he’d enjoy owning as a fan but began having second thoughts about the sound when listening to it at home. The press picked up on conflict about the album’s sound. The band denied this and DGC president David Geffen called Newsweek to explain they would release whatever Nirvana recorded. Behind the scenes, the band tried to fix the album’s sound in the mastering process, which Albini was strongly against. He’d later supply an alternate mix for the album’s 20th anniversary re-release. R.E.M producer Scott Litt was brought on to remix "Heart Shaped Box" and "All Apologies" which were intended to be the album’s singles.
In Utero was released in September of 1993 following a low-key release strategy which sent "Heart Shaped Box" as a promo-only single to various rock station formats but not Top 40. Walmart and K-Mart initially refused to stock the album due to its back cover and the title of the song "Rape Me." (A content note on that song, while it is interpreted as commentary on the invasive music press, it was intended to be a lyrically literal anti-rape song from the perspective of a victim. As this is a rate, you can score this song however you see fit, but I hope it goes without saying that everyone should please be respectful of this subject matter in their comments.) Despite In Utero’s abrasive sound and reduced mainstream promotion, the album still debuted at number one on the Billboard album charts and was well-received by critics. The music often hits harder and faster than Nevermind, containing more of the "punk" feel that Cobain was aiming for compared to the grunge of their early work and their Seattle contemporaries. Check out this MTV clip if you’d like to see how college students in 1993 received the album at the time. The band toured America shortly after In Utero came out. Their European tour that was cut short as Cobain suffered from a drug overdose. A couple weeks later, Cobain died by suicide. As with the subject matter of "Rape Me," I want to request that everyone is respectful of this in their comments, I will ask for edits (or omit comments myself) if they are inappropriate. Despite the tragic ending, Nirvana is still seen as one of American and alternative rock’s most important bands and In Utero remains highly regarded to this day.
Will our comments be all apologies? Are the results of this rate gonna be, uhhh, dumb?
- Serve the Servants
- Scentless Apprentice
- Heart-Shaped Box
- Rape Me
- Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle
- Very Ape
- Milk It
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
- All Apologies
R.E.M. - Automatic for the People If there’s a band who can rival Nirvana’s stature in the American alternative rock canon, it’s gotta be R.E.M. They are often cited as one of the first "alternative" rock bands and were important for the college radio format. Formed in Athens, Georgia in 1980, Michael Stipe (vocals), Peter Buck (guitar), Mike Mills (bass), and Bill Berry (drums) released 5 albums with independent label I.R.S. Records. This run of releases showed them evolving from a jangle rock sound to a louder, more anthemic sound on their final record for the label, Document. After "The One I Love" became their first mainstream hit, the band signed to Warner Brothers, kicking off a second act that resulted in yet another 5 album run of great music.
At the start of the 90s, R.E.M. opted out of touring and became a studio band. The band recorded demos for the songs "Drive," "Try Not to Breathe," and "Nightswimming" at Prince’s Paisley Park Studios while mixing their 1991 album, Out of Time. Out of Time was a huge success, arriving as alternative rock was becoming mainstream. It spawned the massive single "Losing My Religion" and even ended up winning the GRAMMY award for Best Alternative Music Album in 1992. After concluding promotional duties in early 1991, the band returned to the studio to continue work on what would become Automatic for the People. It is the fourth of six records the band would produce with Scott Litt. The band traded off instruments in the studio, with Buck playing the mandolin famously featured on "Losing My Religion," Mills playing piano or organ, and Berry playing bass. Initial attempts to make a harder rocking follow-up did not pan out, as the band found they were writing better without drums. The material began to take on a more melancholic tone. The lush orchestration of Out of Time is rendered in a somber greyscale, with arrangements contributed by Led Zeppelin’s John Paul Jones. Lyrically, the album muses on loss and mourning, prompting rumors that balding Michael Stipe was dying of cancer or AIDs. Luckily, he was not but that is the lens through which some critics and listeners received this work. The album also finds room for political commentary, most noticeably in "Ignoreland" which pushes against Republican politics of the time, but also in opener "Drive" which calls back to the group’s work with the Rock to Vote movement, for which they added a petition on the longbox packaging of Out of Time.
Automatic for the People released on October 5, 1992 (gotta love the GRAMMYs odd eligibility window) debuting at number 2 on the Billboard 200. Unlike its predecessor, it never reached the top spot, thanks to Garth Brooks. Six of the album’s 12 tracks were released as singles including "Drive," "Everybody Hurts" which has unfortunately been diluted through years of ironic use in comedies, the cryptic, Andy Kaufman referencing "Man on the Moon," and "Nightswimming," an emotional piano ballad that has become a fan favorite. The album was critically acclaimed upon release and, while perhaps not as fun as their jangle material, this nocturnal bummer is regarded by many as one of the band’s masterpieces.
Will everybody hurt? Are R.E.M. going to get a raw deal?
- Try Not to Breathe
- The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
- Everybody Hurts
- New Orleans Instrumental No. 1
- Sweetness Follows
- Monty Got a Raw Deal
- Star Me Kitten
- Man on the Moon
- Find the River
The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream The Smashing Pumpkins formed in 1988 when Billy Corgan (vocals and guitar, he prefers William Patrick Corgan now though) met James Iha (guitar) while working at a record store in Chicago, Illinois. They performed as a duo with a drum machine, eventually adding bassist D’arcy Wretzky after meeting her at a show by the Dan Reed Network. Jazz drummer Jimmy Chamberlain was recommended by a friend of Corgan’s after the trio were booked for a show under the condition that they’d play with a live drummer instead of their drum machine. With Chamberlain on board, the band’s classic lineup had been formed and their sound began to shift in a harder rock direction.
Siamese Dream, the group’s 1993 sophomore album, expands on their 1991 debut Gish in every possible way. The band switched from Virgin subsidiary Caroline Records to Virgin itself. Butch Vig, who produced Nirvana’s massive Nevermind right after finishing work on Gish, returned to produce the follow-up. Where Gish’s $20,000 budget and month of recording time was "unprecedented" for Vig, Corgan and Vig spent four months on Siamese Dream and went $250,000 over budget. This is what happens when you let Billy overdub everyone else’s guitar and bass parts (something the rest of the band wasn’t particularly happy about) to get as many as 100 guitar parts compressed into one song.
The meticulous studio process paid off, as Siamese Dream was a bigger hit than Gish, peaking at 10 on the Billboard 200. The band’s influences from metal, dreampop, and shoegaze give the album a layered and unique sound compared to the grungier alternative music of the time. Singles "Cherub Rock" and "Today" have been featured in the Guitar Hero and Rock Band videogame series. While never released as a single, "Mayonaise" has become a fan favorite and won a Rolling Stone poll for best Pumpkins song, beating out singles from Siamese Dream. Judging from some early discussion since this rate was announced, some of you seem pretty excited to rate "Mayonnaise." While the double album follow-up Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness took the band to the height of their popularity, Siamese Dream is often regarded as their masterpiece and one of the best rock albums of the 90s.
Will we be sweet sweet to the Pumpkins? The rater in me is the rater in you, I’ll send this ballot over to you
- Cherub Rock
- Geek U.S.A.
- Sweet Sweet
U2 - Zooropa Whoa hey is it U2sday??
Formed in Dublin, Ireland in 1976, U2 (Bono on vocals, The Edge on guitar, Adam Clayton on bass, and Larry Mullen Jr. on drums) have become the top-selling Irish musical act of all-time, with an estimated 170+ million records sold. Across the 80s, U2 evolved their early post-punk sound to the anthemic rock of The Joshua Tree. While touring America for that album, the band recorded Rattle and Hum, a hybrid live/studio record (and accompanying concert film) which documented the tour and the group’s fascination with American roots music. Despite the album’s commercial success, most consider it a misguided failure. Even Bono admitted at their final show for the album’s Lovetown Tour that "we have to go away and dream it all up again."
1993’s Zooropa catches U2 at their most adventurous. 1991’s Achtung Baby and its subsequent Zoo TV tour rebranded the band for the new decade. While they continued working with Unforgettable Fire and The Joshua Tree producers Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, they updated their sound with influences from electronic, dance, and industrial music. On stage, they dabbled in irony to counter the sincerity of their 80s output with Bono playing characters such as The Fly and Macphisto. Emboldened by the critical and commercial success of this album and tour, they began working on a promotional EP during a break between Zoo TV tour legs. Despite working quickly in the studio, this EP expanded into a full-length album, requiring the band to travel between concerts and the studio in Dublin to finish working on the album during the first month of the Zooropa leg.
Zooropa finally arrived in July of 1993 and it shows the band doubling down on their early 90s ideas. The sound of the album, built from loops of soundcheck jamming and leftover sketches from Achtung Baby, ventures even further from traditional rock instrumentation and songwriting, bolstered by production from Brian Eno, Flood (moving from an engineering to production role), and The Edge, who received production credits for the first time. The fragmented nature of the album’s production is reflected in the eclectic tracklist which bounces between the multi-movement art-rock of the title track, dancefloor fillers like "Daddy’s Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car," and ballads like "For the First Time" and "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)" Unique vocal choices like The Edge’s spoken-word rapping on lead-single "Numb," Bono’s falsetto on "Lemon," and a Johnny Cash feature on closer "The Wanderer" help the album feel more varied than U2’s previous material. The album’s lyrics often examine Zoo TV’s concepts of "sensory overload" and technology more explicitly than Achtung Baby.
While U2 are reluctant to acknowledge Zooropa now (likely influenced by the failure of 1997’s Pop, a rushed, mixed bag of an album that stretched audience’s tolerance for 90s U2 to a Rattle and Hum-like breaking point) the album was successful when it came out. Zooropa debuted at number one in several countries and finished ninth on 1993’s Pazz and Jop poll. It would also go on to win this GRAMMY award for Best Alternative Music album, with Bono shrugging on stage, shouting out Smashing Pumpkins, and promising to "the young people of America" that they will "continue to abuse our position and fuck up the mainstream" in his acceptance speech.
Will U2 stay the champions in our rate or will they be faraway so close to the top?
- Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
- Daddy’s Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car
- Some Days Are Better Than Others
- The First Time
- Dirty Day
- The Wanderer
Bonus Rate While our rates often have a bonus, there is no bonus for the 1994 GRAMMYs since this rate is 5 albums instead of the usual 4.
Now, it’s time for the boring, but necessary parts:
Where to listen: Spotify
Rules - READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR SCORES
- Listen to each song and assign each a score between 1 and 10. decimals are fine, but please refrain from giving decimal scores that have two decimal spots: giving a 7.2 is okay, but giving a 7.25 will give me a headache. This is because I'm using a computer program to parse the votes and print everything out (more on that later).
- Yes, you have to listen to every song. We're all in this together. I will not accept your ballot if you have a score missing, because it will crash the program (more on that later).
- Your scores should NOT be considered confidential. They aren’t. Feel free to shitpost about them in the general discussion threads whenever you feel like it - users over at popheads usually just talk about their averages of the albums and what 11 and 0 they gave (which I will explain on the next bullet point!)
- You may give ONE song a 0 and ONE song an 11. This is ONE song TOTAL. Please reserve these for your least favorite and most favorite tracks; excessive sabotage ruins rate results and generally makes things less fun.
- You can change your scores at any time! Feel free to PM me at any point after submission and I'll be happy to revise them for you.
- I am using a computer program that the great and wonderful letsallpoo designed in order to parse these votes! While this will make things a lot more efficient and reduces errors on my part, this does mean that scores need to be sent in a very specific way. The easiest way to make sure your scores follow the necessary format is to use the pre-prepared link at the top & bottom of this post. PLEASE USE THAT. You can copy and paste it to a notepad file or something and fill in your scores there, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use that format to send in your scores.
- Did a lot of copy and pasting here, so thank you thank you to all the raters of old, ily: roseisonlineagain; DolphLundgrensArms; R_E_S_I_G_N_E_D; stansymash; ClocktowerMaria; aerocom; themilkeyedmender; greencaptain; Crankeedoo; dirdbub; ThatParanoidPenguin; tedcruzcontrol; kappyko; FuckUpSomeCommasYeah; LazyDayLullaby; SRTViper; Whatsanillinois; NFLFreak98; freav; freeofblasphemy; RatesNorman; aPenumbra; idontreallycare4; p-u-n-k_girl; luigijon3; WaneLietoc; dream_fighter2018; darjeelingdarkroast; smuckles; PiperIBarelyKnowHer; welcome2thejam; imrlynotonreddit; kvothetyrion; thedoctordances1940; b_o_g_o; vapourlomo; and tons of people on popheads.
Formatting Songs - This is correct:
Man on the Moon: 10 You may also and are generally encouraged to leave comments with your scores!
This is correct (single space after the score, no colon):
Man on the Moon: 10 Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice Any of the following formats are incorrect:
Man on the Moon 10 Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice Albums - This is correct (add a colon after the album's title on your ballot if you're making a comment on the full album):
Man on the Moon: 10: Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice
Man on the Moon: (10) Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice
Man on the Moon: Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice 10
Man on the Moon - 10 Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice
Man on the Moon: 10/10 Thankful Michael didn't get stuck doing the Elvis voice
Album: Zooropa: Wow this rules, i wish they'd uploaded this album to my phone instead
Due Date: July 9
Reveal: July 14 - 16 Finally, here are the links you'll need to start rating again:
SUBMISSION LINK A Pastebin link of the ballot can be found here
If you want a reminder of what rates are coming up soon, here is the link to the announcement post for the current cycle, and if you want to learn about all the past rates we have done, here is the rate history spreadsheet.
submitted by chug-a-lug-donna
to u/chug-a-lug-donna [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 19:40 Haier_Lee Do I need to rebuild my brake caliper?
| || | submitted by Haier_Lee to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
To keep a long story short, I had parked my car (2001 Ford Windstar) for a year and reacntly after putting it back on the road I began to feel a vibration over 65kmh and it only gets worse when going faster. I was having to really push to car to make speed. Figured the front calipers were sezied, since they were abnormaly hot so I was just going to break that pads loose by to a quick service, while doing that found that the pads were cracked. Then while doing the caliper rewind one of the pistons was very hard to rewind. I figure that the side with the stiff piston is the cause of the issue. Am I right that I'm going to need to rebuild that caliper to fix the sticking issue? or could their be another cause to this issue? 3 out of the four pads were cracked, I'm assuming that it was a result of driving with seized brakes.
2023.06.04 19:34 nahimavegan (Selling) Huge list of 1100+ movies! Lots of New and Rare titles!
Prices are firm, but I take off $.75 for every $10 spent (multiple items)
I accept PayPal, Venmo, & Cashapp
Codes are always split/dual portion where applicable, & have no DMI
Only redeem portion you pay for
14 Blades HD/VU $4.5
3 Extremes (2004) HD/VU $4.5
355 HD/MA $4.5
48 Hrs 4K/VU $6
600 Miles HD/VU $4
80 for Brady HD/VU $6.5
A Journal for Jordan HD/MA $5
A Man Called Otto HD/MA $6.5
A24 5-Film Set (X, Green Room, It Comes at Night, Hereditary, Witch) HD/VU $15
Ad Astra 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Addams Family (2019) 4K/IT $4.5
Addams Family 2 4K/IT $5
Addams Family With More Mamushka! (1991) 4K/VU $5.5
After Yang HD/VU $4.5
Agent Game 4K/VU $5
Air Force One 4K/MA $6
American Carnage 4K/VU $5
American Gangster (Ext) HD/MA $4
American History X HD/MA $4.5
American Underdog HD/VU $4.5
Amsterdam HD/GP $3.5
Anatomy of a Murder 4K/MA $5
Annie (1982) 4K/MA $5.5
Ant-Man & Wasp Quantumania 4K/MA $9.5 or HD/MA $8
Apocalypse Now (Final Cut) 4K/VU $5
Apocalypse Now 3-Cut Set (Thea, Redux, Final) 4K/VU $8.5
Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm HD/MA $5
Armageddon Time HD/MA $6.5
Art of Self-Defense HD/MA $4
Assignment HD/VU $4
Baby Driver HD/MA $4
Babylon 4K/VU $7 or HD/VU $5.5
Backdraft HD/MA $4
Banshees of Inisherin HD/MA $4.5
Barb & Star go to Vista Del Mar HD/VU $4
Batman & Superman Battle of Super Sons HD/MA $6
Batman HD/MA $4
Battle Royale (2000) HD/VU $4.5
Beast HD/MA $5
Bedknobs & Broomsticks HD/GP $3.5
Before I Go to Sleep HD/MA $3.5
Belly 4K/VU $5.5
Ben is Back 4K/VU $5.5
Best of Enemies HD/IT $3.5
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk HD/MA $4
Birdman HD/MA $3.5
Black Adam HD/MA $5
Black Panther Wakanda Forever HD/GP $3.5
Black Phone HD/MA $5
Blacklight HD/MA $4
Blazing Saddles HD/MA $4.5
Blindspotting 4K/VU $5.5
Blood Money (2017) HD/VU $3.5
Blues Brothers HD/MA $4
Bodyguard (1992) HD/MA $4.5
Boogie 4K/MA $6.5
Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K/MA $5.5
Brian Banks HD/MA $3
Bride of Frankenstein (1935) HD/MA $3.5
Brightburn HD/MA $4.5
Bullet Train HD/MA $5
Captive State HD/MA $4.5
Casablanca 4K/MA $6
Casino HD/MA $4
Cats (2019) HD/MA $4
Cecil B. Demented HD/VU $4.5
Charade HD/MA or IT $4
Charlie Brown 4-Film Set HD/VU $15
Christmas Classics Set (Home Alone, Jingle All Way, Miracle on 34th Street '94, A Christmas Carol '84) HD/MA $18
Cinderella (2021) HD/MA $4.5
Clerks 3 4K/VU $5
Clifford Big Red Dog HD/VU $4
Clint Eastwood A Cinematic Legacy HD/MA $3.5
Colony 4K/VU $5
Coming to America 4K/VU $5
Cotton Club Encore 4K/VU $5.5
Craft Legacy HD/MA $4.5
Creed 3 HD/VU $9
Criminal HD/VU $3.5
Cube (1997) HD/VU $5
Damsel HD/VU $4.5
Dangerous 4K/VU $4.5
Daniel Craig 4-Film Collection HD/VU $12
Dark Crystal 4K/MA $6
Dark Places HD/VU $4
DC League of Super-Pets HD/MA $5
Death of Me HD/VU $4
Death on Nile HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Die in a Gunfight 4K/VU $5
Dig 4K/VU $6
Doctor Strange in Multiverse of Madness HD/GP $3.5
Dog HD/VU $4.5
Dolittle 4K/MA $5
Don Verdean HD/VU $4.5
Downton Abbey A New Era HD/MA $4.5
Dracula (1931) HD/MA $3.5
Dream a Little Dream HD/VU $4
Drive HD/MA $3.5
Duck Dynasty Wedding Special HD/VU $4
Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves HD/VU $10
Earth Girls are Easy HD/VU $4
Eddie Eagle HD/MA $4
Eighth Grade HD/VU $4
Elvis HD/MA $4.5
Empire of Light HD/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $4
Equalizer HD/MA $3
Escape Field 4K/VU $5.5
Escape from LA 4K/VU $5.5
Escape Room Tournament of Champions (Thea & Ext) HD/MA $5
Event Horizon 4K/VU $5.5
Everything Must Go HD/VU $4
Expired 4K/VU $5
Fabelmans HD/MA $6.5
Fair Game (Director's Cut) HD/VU $4
Fantastic Beasts Secrets of Dumbledore HD/MA $4.5
Farewell HD/VU $4
Fatherhood HD/MA $4
Favourite HD/MA $4.5
Fear of Rain 4K/VU $5.5
Field of Dreams HD/MA $4
Finding You 4K/VU $5
Flashback (2020) HD/VU $4
Forbidden Kingdom HD/VU $4.5
Ford v Ferrari HD/MA $4
Forrest Gump HD/VU $3.5
Fortress Sniper's Eye HD/VU $4
Freaky HD/MA $4.5
Friends With Kids HD/VU $4
From Here to Eternity 4K/MA $5.5
Ghost in Shell (1995) 4K/VU $5
Ghost In Shell 2.0 HD/VU $4.5
Giant 4K/MA $5.5
Gift HD/IT $3.5
Glass HD/MA $4
Gloria Bell HD/VU $4
Godfather HD/VU $4
Good House 4K/VU $6
Great Wall HD/MA $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Green Inferno HD/IT $3.5
Green Lantern Beware My Power HD/MA $4
Greenland 4K/IT $5
Guns Akimbo HD/VU $4.5
Habit 4K/VU $5.5
Halloween Curse of Michael Myers HD/VU $4
Halloween Ends HD/MA $5.5
Halloween Kills (Ext) HD/MA $4
Happy Death Day HD/MA $4.5
Hard Luck Love Song 4K/VU $5.5
Heat (Director's Cut) (1995) 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Hellbenders HD/VU $4.5
Hellboy Animated Double Feature (Sword of Storms, Blood & Iron) 4K/VU $7.5
Hellraiser Judgment HD/VU $4
Highlander 4K/VU $5.5
Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul. HD/MA $4.5
House Next Door Meet Blacks 2 4K/VU $5.5
House of 1000 Corpses HD/VU $4
House with a Clock in Its Walls HD/MA $4
Humans HD/VU $4.5
Hunt for Red October 4K/VU $5.5
I Love You Phillip Morris HD/VU $4.5
Ides of March HD/MA $3.5
In Blood HD/MA $4
In Secret (2014) HD/VU $4.5
Incredible Hulk HD/MA $4
Independence Day (1996) 4K/MA $5.5
Indiana Jones & Raiders of Lost Ark HD/VU $4
Infinite HD/VU $4.5
Inhabitant HD/VU $4.5
Interview HD/MA $3.5
Iron Man & Hulk Heroes United HD/GP $3.5
Isle of Dogs HD/MA $4
It Happened One Night 4K/MA $5.5
Italian Job 4K/VU $6.5
Jackass Forever HD/VU $4.5
Jobs HD/IT $3.5
Jobs HD/MA $3.5
Joe Kidd HD/MA or IT $4
Jordan Peele 3-Film Collection (Nope, Us, Get Out) HD/MA $11
Journey to West Conquering Demons HD/VU $3.5
Juliet, Naked 4K/VU $5.5
Ju-On Grudge HD/VU $4.5
Jurassic World 6-Film Collection (Dominion Thea & Ext) HD/MA $18
Jurassic World Dominion (Thea & Ext) HD/MA $5
Kama Sutra HD/VU $4.5
Kill Zone (2005) HD/VU $4.5
King Richard 4K/MA $5.5
King's Man 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Knock at Cabin HD/MA $7.5
Knock Knock HD/VU $3
Knowing 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Knowing/Push Double Feature HD/VU $7.5
Labyrinth HD/MA $4.5
Lair of White Worm HD/VU $4.5
Lara Croft Tomb Raider 4K/IT $4
Last Duel HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Last Flag Flying HD/MA $4
Last Picture Show 4K/MA $5.5
Let Them All Talk 4K/MA $5.5
Lightyear HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Limey (1999) 4K/VU $5.5
Locked Down 4K/MA $5.5
Lyle Lyle Crocodile HD/MA $5
Mack & Rita HD/VU $4.5
Mad Max 1-4 Set 4K/VU $18.5
Mad Men Complete Series HD/VU $35
Magic Mike's Last Dance HD/MA $6.5
Magnificent Seven 4-Film Set (1960, Return, Guns, Ride) HD/VU $13
Man of Tai Chi HD/VU $4
Man Who Fell To Earth (1976) 4K/VU $6
Manchester by Sea HD/VU $3.5
Marksman HD/MA $4
Marlowe HD/MA $7.5
Mask of Zorro 4K/MA $6
Mauritanian 4K/IT $5
Meatballs HD/VU $4
Memory HD/MA $4
Men HD/VU $4.5
Men in Black 3 HD/MA $3
Menu HD/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $4
MIB International HD/MA $3.5
Mickey & Minnie 10 Classic Shorts HD/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $5
Mid-Century 4K/VU $5
Midsommar HD/VU $4
Miracle on 34th Street (1947) HD/MA $4
Missing SD/MA $4
Mitchells vs Machines HD/MA $4.5
Mommy HD/VU $4
Moonfall 4K/VU $4.5
Morbius HD/MA $4
Moving On HD/VU $5.5
Mrs Harris Goes to Paris 4K/MA $6
My Brilliant Friend Season 1 HD/VU $4
Nashville (1975) HD/VU $4
Needle in a Timestack 4K/VU $5.5
Night House HD/GP $4
No Country for Old Men HD/VU $4
No Sudden Move 4K/MA $6
Nope HD/MA $5.5
Northman HD/MA $4
Oliver! 4K/MA $5
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood HD/MA $3.5
Paradise Highway 4K/VU $5.5
Paranormal Activity 1-8 Collection HD/VU $22
Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension (Unrated) HD/VU $4.5
Parasite HD/MA $4
Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 HD/MA $3.5
Paw Patrol Movie HD/VU $4.5
Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters HD/MA $3
Perfectos Desconocidos HD/VU $4
Phantom Thread HD/MA $4
Piano (1993) HD/VU $4.5
Pretty in Pink HD/VU $3.5
Prey for Devil 4K/VU $6
Prince of Egypt HD/MA $4.5
Princess Bride HD/IT $4.5
Proud Mary HD/MA $3.5
Pulp Fiction 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Push 4K/VU $6
Raid Redemption (Thea & Unrated) HD/MA $4.5
Ran (1985) 4K/VU $5.5
Ratatouille HD/GP $4
Red Heat (1988) 4K/VU $5
Redline (2010) HD/VU $4.5
Reign of Assassins HD/VU $4.5
Repo Genetic Opera HD/VU $4.5
Rescuers Down Under HD/MA $5 or HD/GP $4.5
Rescuers HD/MA $5 or HD/GP $4.5
Reservoir Dogs 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Retaliation (2017) HD/VU $4
Right One 4K/VU $5.5
Rocky Knockout Collection 1-4 (Rocky IV w/ Thea & Rocky vs Drago Ultimate Cut) 4K/VU $20
Rules of Attraction HD/VU $4
Rumble HD/VU $5
Running Man 4K/VU $5.5
Saint Maud HD/VU $4.5
Sausage Party HD/MA $3.5
Scott Pilgrim vs World HD/MA $4 or 4K/IT $4.5
Scream 4 HD/VU $4
Scream HD/VU $4.5
Searching HD/MA $4
Secret Garden (2020) 4K/IT $5
Secret in Their Eyes HD/VU or IT $3
Sense & Sensibility 4K/MA $5
Seven Psycopaths HD/MA $4
Shawshank Redemption 4K/MA $5.5
She Said HD/MA $6.5
Shooter 4K/VU $5
Silent Night, Deadly Night 3-Film Set (3-5) HD/VU $8
Silent Twins 4K/MA $6
Silk Road 4K/VU $5
Sing 2 HD/MA $4
Sing Street HD/VU $4
Skeleton Twins HD/VU $4.5
Smile HD/VU $5.5
Smokin' Aces 4K/MA $5.5
Snake Eyes G.I. Joe Origins 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Son of God HD/MA $3
Sonic Hedgehog 2 HD/VU $4.5
Source Code 4K/VU $5.5
Spartacus HD/MA $3.5
Spider-Man No Way Home 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Spinning Man HD/VU $4
Spirit HD/VU $4
Spontaneous HD/VU $4.5
Star Wars A New Hope 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Star Wars Return of Jedi 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Starship Troopers 4K/MA $6
Strange World HD/GP $4
Stripes 4K/MA $5
Taken 2 HD/MA $3.5
Tangled HD/MA $4
Tar HD/MA $6
Teen Spirit (2019) HD/MA $4
Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls Mayhem Multiverse HD/MA $6
Teeth HD/VU $4.5
Ten Commandments (1923) HD/VU $4
Ten Commandments (1956) HD/VU $4
Tetro HD/VU $4
Thing (1982) 4K/MA $5.5
Thor Love & Thunder 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Till 4K/IT $7
Time Freak HD/VU $4
Tomb Raider Cradle of Life 4K/VU or IT $5.5
Top Gun Maverick 4K/VU $6 or HD/VU $4.5
Touched With Fire HD/VU $4.5
Transformers Dark of Moon 4K/VU $4.5
Transformers Revenge of Fallen 4K/VU $5
Tucker Man & His Dream 4K/VU $5
Turning Red HD/GP $3
Twilight 1-3 (Ext Editions) HD/VU $10
Twixt HD/MA $4
Umma HD/MA $4.5
Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent 4K/VU $5
Uncharted HD/MA $4
Uncut Gems HD/VU $4
Underwater HD/MA $4.5
Venom Let There Be Carnage HD/MA $4
Virtuoso 4K/VU $5
Vivo HD/MA $4.5
Voyagars 4K/VU $5
W. HD/VU $4
War of Worlds 4K/VU $5.5
War on Everyone HD/VU $4
Warhunt 4K/VU $4.5
Waterworld HD/MA $4
Weekend HD/VU $4
Weird Science HD/MA or IT $4
What We Did on our Holiday HD/VU $4
Where Crawdads Sing HD/MA $4.5
Whiplash HD/MA $4
White Christmas HD/VU $4
Whitney Houston I Wanna Dance with Sombody HD/MA $5.5
Wicker Man (1973) HD/VU $4.5
Wind River HD/VU $4
Winnie Pooh Springtime with Roo HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Wolf Man (1941) HD/MA $3.5
Woman King HD/MA $5.5
Women Talking 4K/IT $7
X-Men Days of Future Past Rogue Cut 4K/IT $5.5
All other movies (A-Z)
101 Dalmatians HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
12 Years a Slave HD/MA $3.5
13 Hours Soldiers of Benghazi HD/VU $2.5
1917 HD/MA $3.5
2 Fast 2 Furious 4K/IT $3.5
2 Guns HD/VU or IT $2.5
21 Jump Street HD/MA $3
3 From Hell (Unrated) 4K/VU $4 or HD/VU $2.5
31 (2016) HD/VU $2.5
310 to Yuma 4K/VU $5
47 Meters Down HD/IT $3.5
47 Meters Down Uncaged HD/VU $3.5
47 Ronin HD/MA $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
50/50 HD/VU $4
71 HD/VU $4
A Clockwork Orange 4K/MA $5
A Dog's Purpose HD/IT $3
A Good Day to Die Hard (Ext) HD/VU $2.5
A Most Wanted Man HD/VU $3.5
A Quiet Place HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
A Quiet Place Part 2 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
A Wrinkle in Time HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Abominable 4K/MA $5.5
About Time HD/VU or IT $3.5
Action Point HD/IT $2
Adore HD/IT $3.5
Adventures Of TinTin HD/IT $2.5
After Earth HD/MA $3
Age of Adaline HD/VU or IT $3
Aladdin (2019) 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Alex Cross HD/VU or IT $2
Alfred Hitchcock 5-Film Set (Saboteur, Shadow of Doubt, Trouble with Harry, Marnie, Family Plot) 4K/MA $24
Alice Through Looking Glass HD/GP $3
Alien 6-Film Collection HD/MA $18
Alien Covenant HD/MA $2.5
Alien Resurrection HD/MA $4
Alita Battle Angel 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
All Eyez on Me HD/IT $3
All Money in World HD/MA $3.5
Allied HD/VU $3.5
Aloha HD/MA $3.5
Alvin & Chipmunks Road Chip HD/MA $2.5
Amazing Spider-Man 2 HD/MA $4
Amazing Spider-Man HD/MA $3.5
American Assassin 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
American Frontier Trilogy (Sicario, Wind River, Hell or High Water) HD/VU $7.5
American Made 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
American Night HD/VU $4
American Reunion HD/VU or IT $3
American Ultra HD/IT $4
Anchorman 2 Legend Continues HD/VU or IT $2.5
Angel Heart 4K/VU $5.5
Angel of Mine 4K/VU $5.5
Anna 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Anna Karenina HD/IT $3.5
Annie (2014) HD/MA $3.5
Annihilation HD/VU $3
Antebellum 4K/VU $5
Ant-Man & Wasp HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Ant-Man HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Apollo 13 4K/MA or IT $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Arctic HD/MA $4
Army of One HD/VU $3
Arnold Schwarzenegger 6-Film Collection (Last Stand, Total Recall, T-2, Red Heat, Maggie, Hercules in NY) HD/VU $14
Arrival HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3 HD/VU $5
Assassination Nation HD/MA $3.5
Assassin's Creed HD/MA $3
Atomic Blonde 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3
August Osage County HD/VU $3
Avengers Age of Ultron HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Avengers Endgame HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Avengers HD/GP $3
Avengers Infinity War HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Back to Future 3 HD/MA $3.5
Back to Future Trilogy 4K/MA $14 or HD/MA $9.5
Bad Boys for Life HD/MA $4
Bad Grandpa HD/VU or IT $2.5
Bad Words HD/IT $3
Bambi 2 HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Bambi HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Bangkok Dangerous HD/VU $4
Bank Job HD/VU $3.5
Barbie & Her Sisters in Great Puppy Adventure HD/VU or IT $3.5
Barbie in Princess Power HD/IT $3.5
Barbie Star Light Adventure HD/IT $3.5
Battle of Year HD/MA $3.5
Battleship HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Baywatch HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Beatriz at Dinner HD/VU $4.5
Beauty & Beast (1991) HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Beauty & Beast (2017) HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Before I Fall HD/VU or IT $3.5
Begin Again HD/VU $3.5
Beirut HD/MA $3.5
Ben-Hur (2016) HD/VU or IT $3.5
BFG HD/MA $3.5
Big Eyes HD/VU $3.5
Big Hero 6 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Big Lebowski 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Big Little Lies Season 1 HD/GP $2.5
Big Short HD/VU or IT $3.5
Birth of a Nation HD/MA $3.5
Black Panther 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $2.5
Black Widow HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Blackhat HD/IT $3.5
Blair Witch (2016) HD/IT $2.5
Blair Witch Project (1999) HD/VU $4
Blockers HD/MA $3.5
Bloodshot HD/MA $4
Boardwalk Empire Season 1 HD/VU or IT $4
Bombshell 4K/VU $5
Book Club 4K/IT $3
Book Club HD/VU $2.5
Book of Life HD/MA $3.5
Born a Champion 4K/VU $5
Boss Baby 2-Film Set HD/MA $6
Boss Baby HD/MA $2.5
Bourne Identity HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Bourne Legacy HD/VU $2
Bourne Supremacy HD/VU $3.5
Bourne Ultimatum 4K/MA or IT $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Boy 2 HD/IT $3.5
Boy Erased HD/MA $4
Boy HD/IT $3.5
Boyhood HD/VU or IT $2.5
Braveheart HD/VU $3.5
Braven HD/VU $4
Breakfast Club HD/IT $4
Breakthrough HD/MA $3
Burnt HD/VU $3.5
Butler HD/VU $3
Bye Bye Man (Unrated) HD/IT $2.5
Cabin in Woods 4K/VU or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $2.5
Call of Wild 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $2.5
Captain America Civil War HD/GP $2.5
Captain America First Avenger HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Captain America Winter Soldier HD/GP $3.5
Captain Marvel HD/GP $2
Captain Phillips HD/MA $3.5
Carol HD/VU $4
Cars 3 HD/GP $2.5
Case for Christ HD/IT $2.5
Chaos Walking 4K/VU $5
Chicago (Diamond Edition) HD/VU $4
Children (2008) HD/VU $4
Christopher Robin HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Cloverfield 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Coco HD/GP $2.5
Cold Pursuit 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Collection HD/VU $3.5
Columbiana (Unrated) HD/MA $4
Come & Find Me HD/VU $4
Commuter 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Company of Heroes HD/MA $4
Contraband HD/IT $3
Cooties HD/VU $4
Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun of Dead, Hot Fuzz, World's End) 4K/MA $15
Counselor HD/MA $4
Courier 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Crank 4K/VU $5.5
Crawl HD/VU $3
Crimson Peak HD/IT $3.5
Croods HD/VU $3.5
Cruella HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
D Train 4K/IT $4
Daddy's Home 2 HD/IT $3
Daddy's Home HD/VU $3
Dark Tower HD/MA $3.5
Darkest Hour (2017) 4K/MA $5.5
Darkest Minds HD/MA $4
Darkness HD/IT $3
Dawn of Planet of Apes HD/MA $3.5
Daybreakers 4K/VU $5.5
Deadpool 2 (w/Super Duper Cut) HD/MA $4
Deadpool HD/MA $2.5
Dear White People HD/VU $3.5
Deepwater Horizon 4K/IT $3
Dementia 13 (Director's Cut) HD/VU $4
Despicable Me 2 HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Despicable Me 3 4K/MA or IT $5
Despicable Me 4K/IT $5
Detroit HD/MA $3.5
Devil's Due HD/MA $3.5
Dilemma HD/VU $3.5
Dirty Dancing 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Disney Animated Short Films Collection HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Divergent Allegiant HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Divergent HD/VU $1.5 or 4K/IT $2
Divergent Insurgent HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Django Unchained HD/VU $3
Do Right Thing 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Doctor Strange HD/GP $2.5
Dom Hemingway HD/MA $3.5
Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot HD/VU $4
Doom (Unrated) 4K/MA $5.5
Doorman HD/VU $3.5
Doors 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Dora & Lost City of Gold HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Downton Abbey Movie HD/MA $3.5
Dracula Untold HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Draft Day HD/VU $3.5
Dragged Across Concrete HD/VU $3.5
Dreamkatcher HD/VU $4
Dredd 4K/VU or IT $4 or HD/VU $2.5
Duel (2016) HD/VU $3.5
Dumbo (2019) HD/GP $3
Dune 4K/MA $5.5
Dying of Light HD/VU $2.5
E.T. Extra Terrestrial 4K/VU or IT $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Edge of Seventeen HD/VU or IT $3
Edge of Tomorrow 4K/MA $5
Edward Scissorhands HD/MA $3.5
El Chicano HD/MA $4
Emoji Movie HD/MA $3
Encanto 4K/MA $4 or 4K/GP $3.5
Ender's Game HD/VU $2.5
Enemy at Gates HD/VU $4
Enough Said HD/MA $3.5
Epic HD/MA $3
Escape Plan HD/VU $2
Eternals HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Everest 4K/MA or IT $4.5
Ex Machina HD/VU $3
Exodus Gods & Kings HD/MA $3.5
Expendables 2 HD/VU or IT $1
Expendables 3 (Thea) HD/VU $2 or 4K/IT $2.5
Extreme Prejudice (1987) HD/VU $4
Fast & Furious (2009) HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Fast & Furious 6 (Ext) HD/VU $2 or 4K/IT $2.5
Fast & Furious 6-film Collection HD/VU $12.5
Fast & Furious 7-film Collection HD/VU $14
Fast & Furious 8-film Collection (9 Films) HD/MA $17.5
Fast & Furious 9-film Collection (11 Films) HD/MA $20
Fast & Furious HD/VU $3.5
Fast Color 4K/VU $5.5
Fast Five (Ext) HD/IT $2.5
Fatale (2020) 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Fate of Furious (Ext) HD/VU $2
Fate of Furious (Thea) HD/VU or IT $1.5
Fault in Our Stars HD/MA $3.5
Fences HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Ferdinand HD/MA $3.5
Fifty Shades Darker (Unrated) HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Fifty Shades Freed HD/MA $4
Fifty Shades of Grey (Unrated) HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Fighting with my Family HD/IT $4
Finding Dory HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Finding Nemo HD/GP $3.5
Finest Hours HD/GP $3
First Blood 4K/VU $5
First Man HD/MA $4
Flight HD/VU or IT $3
Florence Foster Jenkins HD/VU or IT $3
Footloose (2011) HD/IT $3
Forever My Girl HD/IT $3
Fortress HD/VU $4
Four Kids & It HD/VU $3.5
Fox & Hound 2 HD/MA $4
Frank & Lola HD/VU or IT $3
Frankenstein (1931) HD/VU $3.5
Free Guy HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
French Dispatch HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Friday 13th Pt 3 HD/VU $3.5
Frozen (Sing-Along Edition) HD/MA $2 or HD/GP $1.5
Frozen 2 4K/MA $4 or HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Frozen Ground (2013) HD/VU $3.5
Frozen HD/GP $2
Furious 7 (Ext) HD/VU $2 or 4K/IT $2.5
Fury HD/MA $3.5
G.I. Joe Retaliation HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Gambit (2012) HD/MA $4
Gambler HD/VU or IT $3
Gemini Man 4K/VU or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Gentlemen 4K/IT $4.5
Get Out HD/MA $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Ghost in Shell (2017) 4K/VU or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Ghost Team One HD/VU or IT $3.5
Ghostbusters (1984) HD/MA $3.5
Ghostbusters 2 HD/MA $3.5
Ghostbusters Afterlife HD/MA $4
Girl on Train HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Girl With All Gifts HD/VU $4
Girls Trip HD/VU or IT $2
Glass Castle 4K/VU $5.5
God's Not Dead 2 HD/MA or IT $2.5
God's Not Dead A Light in Darkness HD/MA $3
Gods of Egypt HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Gold (2016) HD/VU or IT $2.5
Gone Girl HD/MA $4
Good Dinosaur HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Good Kill HD/VU or IT $3.5
Grace Unplugged HD/VU $2
Greatest Showman HD/MA $3.5
Green Mile 4K/MA $5.5
Grey HD/VU or IT $3
Guardians of Galaxy Vol 1 HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Guardians of Galaxy Vol 2 HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Guest House (2020) 4K/VU $5
Guilt Trip HD/IT $3
Gunman HD/MA $3
Hacksaw Ridge HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Hail, Caesar! HD/IT $3
Halloween (2018) HD/MA $3
Hammer of Gods HD/VU $2
Hands of Stone HD/VU $3.5
Hannibal Season 1 HD/VU $5
Hard Target 2 HD/IT $1.5
Hardcore Henry HD/VU or IT $3.5
Hate U Give HD/MA $4
Hateful Eight HD/VU $3.5
Heat HD/MA $3
Hell Fest 4K/VU $5
Hell or High Water HD/VU $2.5
Hellboy (2019) 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Hercules (1997) HD/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $4
Hercules (2014) HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Here Comes Boom HD/MA $3.5
Hidden Figures HD/MA $3
Hillsong Let Hope Rise HD/IT $2
Hitman (Uncut) & Hitman 47 Bundle HD/MA $7
Hitman's Bodyguard HD/VU $3.5
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Hocus Pocus HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Home Again HD/MA $3
Home Alone 2 HD/MA $3.5
Home Alone HD/MA $3.5
Homesman HD/VU $3
Honey 2 HD/VU $3
Hop HD/MA or IT $3
Hope Springs HD/MA $2.5
Hostiles 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Hot Fuzz HD/VU $4
Hotel Mumbai HD/MA $4
Hotel Transylvania HD/MA $3.5
Hours (2013) HD/VU $4
How Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) 4K/IT $4
How to Train Your Dragon 2 HD/MA $2.5
How to Train Your Dragon HD/VU $3.5
How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy HD/MA $9
Hugo HD/VU or IT $3
Hunger Games 4-Film Collection HD/VU $8
Hunger Games Catching Fire HD/VU $1.5 or 4K/IT $2
Hunger Games HD/VU $1.5 or 4K/IT $2
Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Hunter Killer 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Huntsman Winter's War (Ext) HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
I Can Only Imagine HD/VU $4
I Feel Pretty HD/IT $2
I Frankenstein HD/VU or IT $2.5
Ice Age Collision Course HD/MA $3
Incredibles 2 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Incredibles HD/GP $3.5
Independence Day Resurgence HD/MA $2.5
Indiana Jones & Temple of Doom 4K/VU $5.5
Indignation HD/VU $4
Initiation 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Inside Out HD/GP $2
Instant Family 4K/IT $3.5
Interstellar HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Into Woods HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Invisible Man (1933) HD/MA $3.5
Invisible Man (2020) 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Iron Man HD/GP $3.5 or HD/GP $2
Iron Mask (2019) HD/VU $4.5
It Follows HD/VU $3.5
It's a Wonderful Life 4K/VU or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Jack Reacher HD/VU $3
Jack Reacher Never Go Back HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Jacob's Ladder HD/VU $4
Jarhead 3 Siege (Unrated) HD/IT $2.5
Jason Bourne HD/VU $2.5
Jason Statham 4-Film (War, Crank 1 & 2, Transporter 3) HD/VU $10
Jaws 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Jeff Who Lives at Home HD/VU $4
Jersey Boys HD/MA $2.5
Jesus Music HD/VU $3.5
Jigsaw 4K/VU $4.5
Joe HD/VU $3.5
John Wick 1 & 2 Bundle HD/VU $4
John Wick 3 Parabellum 4K/VU $4.5
John Wick Chapter 2 HD/VU $3.5
John Wick HD/VU $2
John Wick Trilogy (Parabellum 4K) HD/VU $9
Jonah Hex HD/MA $4.5
Joy HD/MA $3
Judy 4K/VU $5
Jungle Book (2016) 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $2.5
Jungle Cruise HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Jurassic Park 3 HD/VU $3.5
Jurassic Park 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Jurassic World 5-Film Collection HD/MA $14
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3
Jurassic World HD/VU $2.5
Justice (2017) HD/VU or IT $3
Kevin Hart Let Me Explain HD/VU or IT $3
Kick-Ass 4K/VU $5.5 or HD/VU $4
Kid Who Would Be King 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Kidnap HD/VU or IT $2.5
Killer Elite HD/IT $3
Killerman HD/VU $4
Kin (2018) 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
King Kong (2005) 4K/MA or IT $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Kingsman Golden Circle 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3
Kingsman Secret Service 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Knick Season 1 HD/IT $3.5
Knick Season 2 HD/IT $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Kung Fu Panda 3 HD/MA $3
La La Land 4K/IT $3.5
Labor Day HD/VU or IT $3
Lady & Tramp HD/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $4
Lady Macbeth HD/VU $4.5
Last Christmas HD/MA $4
Last Exorcism HD/VU $4
Last Knights HD/VU $3.5
Last Man (2019) HD/VU $4
Last Stand HD/IT $2
Last Vegas HD/MA $3.5
Last Witch Hunter HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Leatherface HD/VU $4
Legend of Hercules 4K/IT $3
Leprechaun 7-Film Collection HD/VU $12
Les Miserables (2012) HD/VU or IT $2
Let Me Explain HD/IT $2.5
Let's be Cops HD/MA $3.5
Life (2017) HD/MA $3.5
Life of Crime HD/VU $3.5
Life of Pi 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA or IT $3.5
Light of My Life HD/IT $3.5
Like a Boss HD/VU $3.5
Lilo & Stitch 2 Stitch Has a Glitch HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Lilo & Stitch HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Lincoln Lawyer 4K/VU $6.5 or HD/VU $4
Lion King (1994) HD/GP $3
Lion King (2019) 4K/MA $4 or HD/GP $2
Logan HD/MA $3
Logan Lucky 4K/MA or IT $4.5
Lone Ranger HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Lone Survivor HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Long Shot HD/VU $3.5
Longest Ride HD/MA $3
Longest Week HD/VU $3.5
Looper HD/MA $3.5
Lorax (1972) HD/MA $5
Lorax HD/VU $3
Lords of Salem HD/VU $4
Lost World Jurassic Park HD/MA $3
Love & Monsters HD/VU $4
Love Coopers HD/VU or IT $4
Love, Simon HD/MA $3.5
Loving HD/VU or IT $3.5
Luca HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Lucy HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Mad Max 2 Road Warrior 4K/VU $5.5
Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted HD/VU or IT $3
Magnificent Seven (2016) HD/VU $3
Maleficent 4K/MA $4 or HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Maleficent Mistress of Evil HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Mama HD/IT $3
Man Who Shot Liberty Vance 4K/VU $5.5
Mandela Long Walk to Freedom HD/VU $4
Martian HD/MA $3.5
Mary Poppins (1964) HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Mary Poppins Returns HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Matrix Resurrections 4K/MA $5.5
Max Steel HD/IT $3
Maze Runner Death Cure HD/MA $3.5
Maze Runner HD/MA $3.5
McKenna Shoots for Stars HD/IT $2
Mechanic Resurrection HD/VU $2.5
Megan Leavey HD/IT $3
Midnight Sun HD/MA $3.5
Midway 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Mile 22 HD/IT $3
Million Dollar Arm HD/GP $2.5
MindGamers HD/MA or IT $3.5
Minions 4K/MA or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Misconduct HD/VU $2.5
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children HD/MA $3
Missing Link HD/MA $4
Mission Impossible 3 4K/VU $4.5
Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol HD/VU $2
Mission Impossible 5 Rogue Nation HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Mission Impossible 6 Fallout 4K/VU or IT $4.5
Mission Impossible 6-film Set 4K/VU $23 or HD/VU $17
Moana HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Moneyball HD/MA $3
Monkey Kingdom HD/MA $3
Monster High Electrified HD/VU or IT $2.5
Monsters University HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Monuments Men HD/MA $3.5
Mortal Engines 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Mortal HD/VU $4
Mortal Instruments City of Bones HD/MA $3
Mother! HD/VU $2.5
Mother's Day HD/IT $2.5
Much Ado About Nothing (2013) HD/VU $4
Mud HD/VU $2.5
Mulan (2020) 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Mummy (1999) HD/VU $4
Mummy (2017) 4K/MA or IT $4.5
Muppets Most Wanted HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Murder on Orient Express HD/MA $3.5
My All American HD/MA or IT $3.5
My Fair Lady 4K/VU $5.5
Nebraska HD/VU $3
Nerve HD/IT $3.5
New Mutants HD/GP $3
News of World 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/MA $4
Night at Museum Secret of Tomb HD/MA $3
Nightmare Alley 4K/MA $5.5 or HD/GP $3.5
Nightmare Before Christmas HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
No Escape (2015) HD/VU $3
No Strings Attached HD/VU or IT $3.5
No Time to Die 4K/IT $4.5
Noah HD/VU or IT $2.5
Nobody's Fool HD/IT $2.5
Non-Stop HD/VU or IT $3
Norm of North HD/VU $2.5
Nostalgia (2018) HD/MA $3.5
Now You See Me 2 HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Now You See Me HD/VU or IT $2.5
Nutcracker & Four Realms HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Oblivion 4K/MA or IT $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Occupation (2018) HD/VU $3.5
Occupation Rainfall HD/VU $4
Office Christmas Party HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Olaf's Frozen Adventure HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Ong Bak 2 HD/VU $3
Onward 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $2.5
Other Woman HD/MA $3
Ouija HD/IT $3.5
Ouija Origin of Evil HD/VU or IT $3.5
Outlander Season 1 Vol 1 HD/VU $5.5
Overdrive HD/IT $2.5
Overlord 4K/IT $3.5
Oz Great & Powerful HD/GP $2.5
Paddington HD/VU $3.5
Pain & Gain HD/VU or IT $3.5
Paranormal Activity 3 (Ext) HD/VU or IT $3
Paranormal Activity 4 (Unrated) HD/VU or IT $2.5
Paranormal Activity HD/VU $4
Paranormal Activity Marked Ones HD/VU or IT $3.5
Passengers HD/MA $3
Patriot Games 4K/VU $5
Patriot's Day HD/VU $3
Peanuts Movie HD/MA $3
Penguins of Madagascar HD/MA $3.5
Pet Sematary (2019) 4K/IT $3.5
Peter Pan (1953) HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Peter Rabbit HD/MA $3.5
Pete's Dragon (2016) HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Philomena HD/VU $2.5
Pinocchio (1940) HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Pirates of Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/GP $2.5
Pitch Black (Unrated) HD/MA or IT $4
Pitch Perfect 2 4K/MA $4 or HD/VU $2.5
Pitch Perfect HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Pixar Short Films Collection Vol. 3 HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Planes Fire & Rescue HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Planes HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Playing with Fire HD/IT $2.5
Pocahontas 2 Journey to a New World HD/GP $3.5
Pocahontas HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Point Break (2015) 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Poison Rose 4K/VU $4.5
Pompeii HD/MA $3.5
Possession HD/VU or IT $2.5
Power Rangers (2017) 4K/VU or IT $4.5
Precious HD/VU $4.5
Predator (2018) HD/MA $3
Predator 4-Film Collection HD/MA $11
Premium Rush HD/MA $3.5
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies HD/MA $3.5
Primal HD/VU $3.5
Prodigy HD/VU $4
Project Almanac HD/IT $3.5
Protege HD/VU $4
Punisher 4K/VU $5.5
Punisher War Zone 4K/VU $5.5
Purge Anarchy HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Purge Election Year 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Purge HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Quarry 4K/VU $5
Queen & Slim HD/MA $4
Queen of Katwe HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Ralph Breaks Internet HD/GP $2
Rambo (2008) 4K/VU $5.5
Rambo 3 4K/VU $5.5
Rambo 5-Film Collection 4K/VU $23 or HD/VU $17
Rambo First Blood Pt 2 4K/VU $5.5
Rambo Last Blood 4K/VU $4.5
Rango HD/VU $3.5
Raya & Last Dragon HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Rear Window HD/MA $3.5
Reclaim HD/VU $3.5
RED 2 HD/VU $2
Red Dawn (2012) HD/VU or IT $3
Red Sparrow HD/MA $3.5
Replicant (2001) HD/VU $3.5
Replicas HD/VU $3.5
Requiem for a Dream (Director's Cut) 4K/VU $5.5
Resident Evil Retribution 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Resurrection of Gavin Stone HD/VU or IT $2.5
Revenant HD/MA $3.5
Riddick (Unrated) HD/VU or IT $3
Ride Along HD/VU or IT $2.5
Ride Like a Girl HD/VU $4
Ring HD/VU $4.5
Rings HD/VU or IT $2.5
Rio 2 HD/MA $3
Riot HD/VU or IT $3
RIPD HD/IT $2.5
Risen HD/MA $3
Robin Hood (1973) HD/MA $3.5
Robin Hood (2018) HD/VU $3
Robocop (2014) HD/VU $2.5
Rocketman (2019) 4K/IT $4
Rogue One A Star Wars Story HD/GP $2
Ron's Gone Wrong HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Rough Night 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Runner Runner HD/MA $3.5
Rush HD/VU or IT $3
Safe HD/VU or IT $2.5
Saige Paints Sky HD/IT $3
Same Kind of Different As Me HD/IT or IT $3
Samson HD/MA $3.5
Santa Clause 2 HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Santa Clause 3 HD/MA $3
Santa Clause HD/MA $3.5
Santa Clause Trilogy HD/MA $9.5 or HD/GP $8
Saving Mr. Banks HD/GP $3
Saw 7-Film Collection (Unrated) HD/VU $18
Saw 8-Film Collection HD/VU $20
Saw HD/VU $3
Scarface HD/VU $4
Scary Movie 5 HD/VU $4.5
Scary Stories to Tell in Dark 4K/VU $4.5
Schindler's List 4K/MA $5.5
Scouts Guide to Zombie Apocalypse HD/IT $3
Scream (1996) HD/VU $4
Scrooged HD/IT $4
Secret Life of Pets 4K/IT $4.5
Secret Life of Walter Mitty HD/MA $3
Selma HD/VU or IT $2.5
Sex Tape HD/MA $3.5
Shack HD/IT $2.5
Shallows HD/MA $3.5
Shang-Chi Legend of Ten Rings HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Shape of Water HD/MA $3.5
Sharp Objects HD/GP $2
Shaun of Dead HD/MA $4 or 4K/IT $4.5
Shaun Sheep Movie HD/VU $3
Sherlock Gnomes HD/VU or IT $2.5
She's Having a Baby HD/VU $3.5
Shivers HD/VU $4
Show Dogs HD/MA $3.5
Siberia (2018) HD/VU $3
Siberia (2020) HD/VU $4
Sicario HD/VU $2.5
Side Effects HD/IT $3.5
Sing (2016) 4K/IT $4
Singing in Rain 4K/MA $5.5
Sinister HD/IT $2.5
Sisters (Unrated) HD/IT $2.5
Sixteen Candles HD/MA $4
Skyfall HD/VU $2.5
Skyscraper HD/MA $3.5
Sleeping Beauty (1959) HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Sleepless HD/IT $2
Smokey & Bandit HD/MA $3.5
Smurfs Lost Village HD/MA $3.5
Snatched HD/MA $2
Snitch HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Snow White & Huntsman (Ext Edition) 4K/VU or IT $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Snow White & Seven Dwarfs (1937) HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Solo A Star Wars Story HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Some Kind of Wonderful HD/VU $3.5
Songbird 4K/IT $4.5
Sonic Hedgehog 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Soul HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Southpaw HD/VU $3
Southside With You HD/VU $4.5
Spider-Man 4-Cut Set (Spider-Man 2 w/ Thea & Ext) HD/MA $11.5
Spider-Man Far From Home HD/MA $3.5
Spider-Man Homecoming HD/MA $3
Spider-Man Homecoming/Far From Home Bundle HD/MA $6
Spies in Disguise 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
Spiral (2021) 4K/VU or IT $4.5
Split 4K/MA or IT $5
Split HD/MA $3.5
Spongebob Sponge out of Water HD/IT $2.5
Spy Who Dumped Me 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
St. Vincent HD/VU $3
Stand Up Guys HD/VU $3.5
Star Trek (2009) HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Star Trek 1-4 (Motion Picture, Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock, Voyage Home) 4K/VU $18
Star Trek Beyond HD/VU $3
Star Trek Into Darkness HD/VU $2.5
Star Wars Force Awakens HD/GP $1.5
Star Wars Last Jedi 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Star Wars Rise of Skywalker 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $3 or HD/GP $2.5
Step Up Revolution HD/IT $3
Sting 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5
Straight Outta Compton (Thea & Unrated) 4K/MA $4.5
Straight Outta Compton (Unrated) HD/MA $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Strangers Prey at Night HD/MA $3
Suburbicon HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Sudden Death HD/IT $4
Suits Season 2 HD/IT $3.5
Sum of All Fears 4K/VU $5.5
Sundown Vampire in Retreat HD/VU $3.5
Super 8 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Super Buddies HD/GP $2
Sword in Stone HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Taxi Driver HD/MA $4
Ted (Unrated) HD/IT $3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) HD/VU $2.5
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of Shadows HD/VU $3.5
Terminator 2 Judgment Day (Ext) HD/VU $4.5
Terminator 2 Judgment Day HD/VU $3.5
Terminator Dark Fate 4K/VU or IT $4 or HD/VU $2.5
Terminator Genisys HD/VU $2.5
Thanks for Sharing HD/VU $4
This is 40 HD/MA $3.5
This is End HD/MA $3.5
Thor Dark World HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Thor HD/GP $3.5
Thor Ragnarok HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri HD/MA $3.5
To Kill a Mockingbird 4K/IT $4
Top Gun (1986) 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Total Recall (1990) HD/VU $3.5
Toy Story 4 4K/MA $4.5 or HD/MA $2.5 or HD/GP $2
Toy Story HD/GP $3.5
Toy Story of Terror HD/MA $4 or HD/GP $3.5
Transformers 4K/VU $5
Transformers Age of Extinction HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Transformers Last Knight HD/VU $2.5 or 4K/IT $3
Tremors A Cold Day In Hell HD/MA $2.5
Triple 9 HD/IT $3.5
Trolls HD/MA $2.5
Trumbo HD/IT $3.5
Trust HD/VU $4
Turbo HD/MA or IT $3
Turning HD/MA $4
Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 HD/VU $1.5 or 4K/IT
Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 1 HD/VU $3.5 or 4K/IT $4
Twilight HD/VU $4
Tyler Perry's Temptation HD/GP $3
Unbreakable HD/GP $3.5
Unbroken HD/VU or IT $3
Uncle Drew HD/VU $3.5
Underworld Awakening HD/MA $3
Untouchables 4K/VU $5
Valerian & City of a Thousand Planets HD/VU $3.5
Vampire Academy HD/VU $4
Van Helsing HD/MA $3.5
Vanishing (2018) HD/VU $4
Veep Season 6 HD/IT $3.5
Venom HD/MA $3.5
Victoria & Abdul HD/MA $4
Vivarium HD/VU $4
Voices (2014) HD/VU $4
Walk HD/MA $3.5
War for Planet of Apes HD/MA $3
Warcraft HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
Warm Bodies 4K/VU $4.5 or HD/VU $3
Warrior 4K/VU $5 or HD/VU $3.5
Werewolf Beast Among Us (Unrated) HD/IT $3.5
West Side Story 4K/MA $5 or HD/MA $3.5 or HD/GP $3
What Men Want HD/VU $3 or 4K/IT $3.5
When Game Stands Tall HD/MA $3
Whisky Tango Foxtrot HD/IT $3
Why Him? HD/MA $3
Widows HD/MA $3.5
Wild Card HD/VU $3
Wild HD/MA $3.5
Wilson HD/MA $3.5
Winchester HD/VU $3.5
Wolf of Wall Street HD/VU or IT $3.5
Wolverine (Unrated) (w/Thea) HD/MA $4
Wonder HD/VU $3
Wonder Park 4K/IT $2.5
Wonder Woman 1984 4K/MA $5.5
Woodlawn HD/MA or IT $3.5
World War Z HD/VU or IT $2.5
Wraith HD/VU $4
X-Men Apocalypse HD/MA $3
X-Men Days of Future Past HD/MA $3
X-Men First Class & Days of Future Past HD/MA $6.5
XXX Return of Xander Cage HD/VU $2 or 4K/IT $2.5
You Were Never Really Here HD/VU $4
You're Next HD/VU $3.5
Z for Zachariah HD/VU $4
Zero Dark Thirty HD/MA $3.5
Zeros & Ones HD/VU $4.5
Zootopia HD/GP $2.5
submitted by nahimavegan
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:14 eaglerulez My C8 Corvette & Tesla Model 3 Performance vs. Porsche Taycan 4S Shootout
I test drove a Taycan Turbo a couple of years ago and absolutely fell in love with the car. It had this amazing blend of performance and technology that really appealed to me, but unfortunately was very much out of my price range.
I was fortunate enough to get some lucky rolls of the dice financially and was able to add a C8 Corvette to my garage while still maintaining a Model 3 Performance as a daily driver. I had long thought that this was the ultimate price performance power combo. The Model 3 Performance punches way above its weight class for the price. While the C8 provides the supercar driving experience for a fraction of the money. Though the power combo is a match that I am very lucky to have in my garage, all isn’t perfect. I spend the vast majority of my time in my Tesla and there are a lot of instances where it doesn’t quite feel special or unique enough nowadays. Likewise, I hate buying gas for my C8, and despite its overall driving prowess it does actually feel a little slow compared to my Model 3 due to its lack of instantaneous torque that I’ve grown accustomed to. I also feel like I have a lot of money being spent on a C8 that I only get to experience on the weekends so have been curious if there’s a way to experience a bit more of that “specialness” day to day.
I then looked at some used Porsche Taycans randomly one day and noticed that used 4S models and used Turbo models were well below the combined price of both of my Tesla and Corvette. So for the past few weeks I became obsessed with the question of whether a single Taycan could give me the best of both my Model 3 and Corvette in a package that was ultimately cheaper than the combined cost of both cars.
I decided to rent a modestly specced Taycan 4S on turo and arrange for an unscientific shoot out amongst all three cars. About the cars: https://imgur.com/a/UozILRv
I unfortunately do not know much about the Taycan 4S I rented on Turo however it looked to have the premium pack equipped, the larger performance plus battery, and not much else. It came on the car’s stock standard 19” aero rims.
The Model 3 Performance is a 2022 model year with the refreshed interior.
The C8 is a 2021 2LT with the Z51 package, Magnaride, and front end lift. Handling (all three)
The handling and ride comfort on all three of these cars is quite good but the Taycan and Corvette are a clear notch above the Tesla. When competing head to head the Corvette beats out the Taycan as a whole due to its weight advantage, but it’s surprising how close the Taycan is to the Corvette.
The Tesla has the least sophisticated suspension of the bunch, but it has quick and darty steering which makes it feel especially agile with its low center of gravity and punchy acceleration. Unfortunately on the twisties the Tesla begins to really lose confidence and starts to wash out somewhere between the 70-80mph range, whereas the other two cars feel planted and ask you to push them further. Likewise, the Tesla’s brakes really aren’t up to the task of bailing you out of any situation once you get into that 70-80mph range on the twisties. Interestingly the Model 3 does weigh about 800lbs less than the Taycan and you can very much feel that weight advantage when throwing it into turns and other tight maneuvers.
The Taycan has the most sophisticated suspension of the bunch with an adaptive air suspension that can adjust both ride height and stiffness. Taycans with more performance options included can also have rear wheel steer, advanced torque vectoring, and anti-roll control, but my Taycan was not equipped with these luxuries. The big elephant in the room is the Taycan’s weight, which can be anywhere between 4800lbs-5100lbs depending on your model, options, etc. Around town you very much feel the Taycan’s extra weight, but it simultaneously also does a good job hiding it.
For instance, my neighborhood has a small roundabout that I had each car take at about 30 mph. Both the Tesla and Model 3 had no problem coming out of the roundabout in a relatively tight and controlled fashion, whereas the Taycan definitely felt like it was having a hard time committing to the line the other cars could take. On the flip side, with more curvaceous terrain (say a canyon or moderate twisties) the car feels very planted, confidence inspiring, capable, and it asks you to push it further. The brakes also feel like they are very capable of bailing you out of any situation. You notice the Tesla’s 4000lb weight with its brakes more than you notice the Taycan’s 4800lbs under braking. Steering in the Taycan is very direct and responsive, but due to the car’s weight and size it can actually feel a little boat-like compared to the other cars when driving them back to back.
As an overall package the Corvette yielded the best result in terms of handling. The steering is quick, easy to place, and communicative compared to the other cars. While I typically feel like the Corvette is a large car, it began to feel very small compared to the Taycan. The biggest difference was its 1100lb weight advantage which allowed it to transition and set itself up much more quickly compared to the other cars in all facets of a corner. The brakes on the Corvette are also superb and legitimately feel like you’re dropping an anchor when you put full pressure on them. Now I will say the Taycan wasn’t far off the Corvette’s mark as a whole, especially on the street, but you could typically feel the Taycan needing to sort itself due to its weight whereas everything felt like it came much more naturally to the Corvette. Ride Comfort (all three)
I put this in a separate category because I find ride comfort makes a big impact on performance and how hard you can push a car, but also has a lot of implications for how the vehicle accomplishes day to day tasks.
The Taycan is the overall winner of ride comfort here, while the Corvette is not too far behind, and the Tesla is last.
The Tesla has the least sophisticated suspension of the bunch so it’s not exactly a fair fight. While I personally do not find the Tesla to be harsh to experience day to day, on longer trips it can be a fatiguing car to be in, and you do realize what you are missing in the Model 3 after riding in the Taycan and the Corvette. Still I find the Tesla to have a really nice blend of sportiness, comfort, and control.
The C8’s ride quality is superb with magna-ride giving the car a noticeable adjustment in personality and handling characteristics between, tour, sport, and track modes. The C8’s suspension makes it incredibly comfortable to be in for long periods of time, and highway cruising very much feels like a dream on this car. That being said, I do find that certain imperfections can unsettle the car and oddly the car has a tendency to shift diagonally or to the side as opposed to absorbing a bump vertically. This hasn’t ever really caught me off in serious driving, but it can be slightly disconcerting feeling the car shift in what feels to be an unintuitive way. In spirited driving a noticed very little difference between the Taycan’s suspension and the Corvette’s. This isn’t to say that there weren’t differences, just both cars provided a seemingly comparable amount of confidence and ride comfort.
The Taycan does edge out the Corvette in ride comfort because it does present a much smoother ride in normal, day to day conditions. Again, it’s not like the Corvette has a bad ride by any means, but the Taycan’s air suspension does provide a high degree of isolation, and you very much feel like you’re on a cloud whereas the Corvette does transmit a small degree of imperfections and can give the impression of being stiff in some instances compared to the Taycan.
What I found with the Taycan is increasing suspension aggressiveness (ride height, and damper settings) never seemed to actually compromise ride quality, it just improved the level of control and how “tight” the car felt overall. Whereas in the Corvette tour mode can feel a little too soft and floaty, sport essentially allows you to take everything with a single controlled “bump”, and track tightens things up but also transmits a bunch of imperfections that don’t exactly give you more feedback about what the car is doing, nor help improve your confidence.
Again, this isn’t to say that the Corvette’s ride quality is bad by any means…it’s pretty fantastic. In my opinion the Tacyan has the best performance oriented ride quality I’ve ever felt, and the Corvette just happens to be second best. Acceleration (all three)
I would say the acceleration amongst all three of these cars is a dead heat on the streets. They each deliver an incredible amount of power and speed but they do so differently and I think anyone will find joy in how these cars accelerate.
If we were to do a drag race the Tesla would be the quickest of the bunch. It has a very “bursty” amount of speed and torque that it’s happy to deliver in immense doses from anywhere between 0-80mph. The Model 3 also obtained the highest “G” acceleration out of the three cars. With a .9 G from a dead stop and .7 G being delivered with a full stab of the throttle at speed. Though the Tesla definitely feels the quickest on the road, it does lose steam at around 80mph and the car generally doesn’t feel like it wants to go much faster than 100mph. The beauty of the Tesla’s power delivery is how easy it is. Just press the pedal and you’ll get the full beans no matter what you’re doing.
The Taycan has an interesting approach to its acceleration. It has a 2-speed gear box which allows the car to deliver a bit more torque at higher speeds. This gearbox does give the Taycan a very healthy amount of pull at 80mph, and the car doesn’t feel like it’s running out of steam past 100mph. That high-end speed does come at the expense of some low-end responsiveness. When at a dead stop and mashing the pedal, the car will sometimes hesitate for a split moment as it tries to decide which gear to use. Likewise the Taycan’s acceleration feels much more linear. The Tesla wants to melt your face off right from the get-go, but the Taycan keeps pushing you back in your seat the longer you use the pedal.
I’m really not a fan of using launch control on the street, since I just find the setup procedure to not always be appropriate when other traffic is around. However the Taycan’s launch mode is an absolute treat. It rockets you back initially and then the 2nd gear kicks in several seconds later and you get another surge of speed. Where a Tesla’s launch feels like it’s probably good for about 4 seconds worth of enjoyment, a Taycan’s feels like it’s good for about 8-10 seconds worth of fun.
The Taycan pulled .8 G in launch mode but could only manage to pull .4 G when mashing the pedal at basically any speed, I think this .4 G acceleration is due to the car’s weight and how linearly Porsche decides to deliver the power.
The Corvette decidedly feels the least torquey of the bunch, but has the best power to weight ratio and has no problem letting its speed climb to very high numbers with seemingly little effort. I rarely use launch control in my C8, so while I don’t have a launch G-force to compare to, the Corvette was regularly pulling .55 and .65 G’s doing 3rd and 4th gear pulls. It did pull .7 G’s on a second gear pull, but due to how the torque builds the .7 G’s did not feel nearly as strong or as aggressive as Tesla’s .7 G’s.
So to describe the acceleration characteristics broadly.
The Tesla is the 0-80mph champion and the quickest off the line. The Porsche is slower and less responsive off the line, but gives you a much better pull 80mph+ and has a more satisfying torque/acceleration curve all around. Despite being a torque monster of an ICE vehicle, the Corvette feels the least torquey all throughout but feels like it’s the quickest and easiest to hit high numbers in. It particularly loves 3rd and 4th gear pulls. Canyon Carving (all three)
I took all three cars through a nearby canyon that I essentially drive every weekend and did the same loop in each car. Trying to push it as much as I felt comfortable/safe to do so.
The first car up was the Taycan. After driving the Taycan around town and feeling its weight in certain corners and a slightly hesitant acceleration in some instances, I was ready to write it off compared to the Corvette. Boy was I wrong.
The Taycan attacks canyon corners with a supreme amount of confidence and is happy to load you up on a variety of G-forces. Its suspension, even in its stiffest “sports plus” setting never felt rough or punishing, it simply provided more control over the vehicle. Despite the car’s weight, the brakes felt completely capable of keeping me out of trouble. I honestly thought the Taycan would start to let off or give up the more I pushed it, and instead it was very happy asking for more.
What I particularly enjoyed was the fact that the silent EV motors let me push the car quite a bit without drawing too much attention to myself. Likewise if I got stuck behind slower moving traffic, it felt more “okay” than it did in the Corvette because I wasn’t burning gas, and the car is a little more suited to normal driving.
With EV’s there’s also very much an “invisible safety blanket” that the electric motors and traction control feel like they provide. They are so fast to respond to everything, that you really do feel like you can never get yourself into trouble. The Corvette has a healthy amount of aides as well, but they feel like “Orc” technology compared to an EV’s “Elven” technology.
I will be honest in saying that I was probably able to push the Taycan harder than I was able to push the Corvette and it made me feel like a bit of a superhero in the car. I honestly couldn’t believe that a car that had 4 doors was able to essentially give me a very comparable canyon carving experience to my Corvette. My neck and back were actually tired due to the G’s I was able to pull in the Taycan and I’ve yet to feel that in the Corvette.
I then hopped into my Corvette and it was like having the best college football team play against an NFL team. Yes there’s a ton of talent on that college football team but the NFL team is just operating at a whole different pace. The Corvette was able to take everything I threw at it with ease. If I had the Taycan operating at 7/10ths the Corvette was able to achieve those speeds at what felt like closer to 5/10ths for it.
The C8 felt much quicker to respond to every input and felt like it was always ready to continue accelerating due to its lighter weight, whereas the Taycan would almost take a moment to settle itself before rocking you back with its power.
As mentioned above, I did have a hard time pushing the Corvette as hard as the Taycan for two reasons. First the exhaust very much announces how hard you are pushing the car and there’s only so much you can do while still appearing somewhat outwardly responsible. Secondly, the Corvette doesn’t quite feel like it has the “invisible shield” of the Taycan which will not only bail you out of any problem, but will also prevent you from getting into any problem to begin with. This isn’t to say that the Corvette isn’t confidence inspiring, or doesn’t do a lot to help you as a driver, but you get the sense that Corvette can find itself in a situation where it really can’t help you, and the Taycan makes it feel like that’s never a possibility.
Though the Corvette felt like it was much more of a natural in the canyons (and rightfully so), that next level of performance in the Corvette feels like it’s something you have to explore at the track, whereas the Taycan feels like it can give you everything its got in the canyons. In a way the Taycan feels like it is much more optimized to be fun, fast, and enjoyable in a canyon, where the Corvette has a lot of track capability that translates well to the canyons, but some of that track capability is an edginess that you don’t really want to explore on the streets and doesn’t exactly translate to driving fun as directly as the Taycan’s driving experience does.
The Tesla was the least impressive of the bunch in the canyons. It had the most rapid acceleration, but would consistently wash-out around 70mph or so. Whereas the other two cars would give you what you asked for and then ask you to push them more, the Tesla would kind of go “I gave you an awesome acceleration, what do you mean you need me to do something else?”
The regenerative braking on the Tesla also makes it hard to push.. Whereas the Taycan and Corvette could just carry quite a bit of momentum after an acceleration, the Tesla wants to slow down immediately after you left off the accelerator. Now in track mode you can decrease the amount of regeneration that you encounter (which I did), but you then begin to experience the fact that the brakes feel underpowered without the regen present. So it was very hard to connect the corners as seamlessly as you could in the Corvette and Taycan. The Tesla was very much “let’s slow down going in and accelerate like crazy going out…only to slow back down immediately after corner exit” whereas the Corvette and Taycan were just flying between corners and transitions without any hesitation.
This isn’t to say that the Tesla isn’t fun or can’t be fun in the canyons. In fact I’d say it could pretty handedly curb stomp say a stock C6 Corvette in a canyon. But it very much makes its limitations known and is the least eager to be there.
I would say the Corvette is the winner here by virtue of its talent, but the Taycan is actually the more impressive car to experience in the canyons. You’ll feel like you’re going faster, puling more G’s, and are ultimately safer in the Taycan than you will in the Corvette. Fun Factor (Corvette vs. Porsche)
This is a tricky one where both cars trade quite a few blows but the Corvette ultimately wins.
The Corvette displays a lot of personality. It is flashy to look at, the engine can draw a lot of attention, and the car presents itself as being totally focused on going fast. You very much do get quite a bit of the supercar experience in the Corvette.
However, the Corvette’s flashiness does have some legitimate downsides. People automatically assume I’m a jerk when I’m in it, traffic is noticeably less accommodating, and I’ve had people go out of their way to try to screw with me. Likewise when you encounter slower traffic in a Corvette it feels like a complete let down. This isn’t to say that the car isn’t comfortable at slower speeds or anything like that, it’s just that the Corvette needs some open space around it for it to really start to show itself and that can be hard to find in a world full of Priuses and folks who like to text while driving.
Interestingly, the Corvette’s comfortable suspension and ability to really back down its aggressiveness in tour mode, makes it a really enjoyable cruiser. Some of my favorite moments in the car have been putting around small little neighborhood roads at 25 mph exploring places I’ve never been to before with some good tunes playing in the background.
In a world full of EV’s the lack of instant torque does make the Corvette feel like it’s missing a bit of an edge in its performance. The C8 is still incredibly fast by all marks and measures, but it isn’t quite satiating me with its acceleration like Corvettes used to in a world prior to EV’s.
The Taycan very much brings you into its own elegant world. When you get inside the car there is almost a deliberate pause, and then the screens burst to life, the seat pushes you towards the steering wheel and you get the sense that the car is ready and willing to take you on its own specially curated trip now that you’ve entered it.
There is a strong level of enjoyment for how nice the car looks and feels on the inside and the perceived level of quality it is able to provide. Every passenger I had in the Taycan kept remarking to themselves “Oh man…this is nice”. I also personally feel like this is the best looking Porsche on the market. It feels properly futuristic, striking and timeless. It very much holds its own compared to the Corvette and you’re always going to enjoy walking up to it and turning around to get one more look before walking away.
The Taycan feels like it can switch itself into a bonafide sports car at any point. I’ve had many occasions where I’ve unexpectedly found myself on a nice stretch of road in my Tesla and wishing I could be in my Corvette. With the Taycan it’s a simple switch to sports mode and you’re there. You can also drive the Taycan much more aggressively without bringing as much attention to yourself. It feels like your own private sports car when you’re inside of it, almost like you’re going undercover so that you can drive however you want in peace.
The Corvette in contrast is very good for those times when you want to give everyone around you the proverbial middle finger. I’ve had times when I’ve been upset at work or situations in life, and just seeing how mean and aggressive the Corvette looks and to experience how pissed off it can sound has made me feel better. It’s a cathartic car to be in and it can really inspire you to keep fighting when you’re feeling a little down.
Lastly, the Corvette has one major advantage over the Taycan and that’s the fact that the roof can come off. There’s just some days where things are better with the top off,the Corvette gives you the option to experience that whenever you need to and I’ve found it to be incredibly gratifying. Range (Model 3 vs Taycan)
I’d also say that range is a pretty contested topic between these two cars. The Tesla has a very impressive EPA rating of around 300 miles, but most owners (myself included) feel like they do not get anywhere near that range. The Taycan has an objectively abysmal EPA rating of around 220 miles, but most owners feel like the rating is more accurate in the real world or that they can beat the rating by hefty margins.
I did a healthy amount of driving in the Taycan when I had it and subjectively felt that the range dropped about as fast as it dropped in my Tesla when driving like a normal human being. But when I drove the Taycan just a bit more conservatively its range seemed to hold a bit longer than the Tesla’s so I personally feel like that behavior lends credence to what a lot of Taycan owners claim.
I did a few comparisons to measure each car’s range consumption. I unfortunately did not have the time to measure the cars on the exact same route for all of the tests etc. But I drove each car in conditions that I would typically encounter in real life and I feel like this gave me a good enough sense of what I could encounter if I were to buy a Taycan.
One thing to note, the Taycan very much likes to adjust its range estimate based on what mode you’re in and how you’re driving. You can set off for the day with 120 miles of indicated range, put the car in sports mode to take a freeway onramp, and you can come back to normal mode having only 95 miles of range simply because of that sports mode flip and how the Taycan re-estimates its range under sports mode driving conditions.
The Tesla on the other hand seems to stick to its indicated range no matter what but it ops to have it drop much quicker to adjust to your driving style. You’ll never see the Tesla go from 120 miles to 95 miles in an instant like you would in the Taycan, but the Tesla will very quickly subtract down from 120 to 95 miles over the course of say 6 miles if it thinks you’re pushing it hard. Range Test:
I did an “economical” driving test on both the Taycan and Tesla.
For the Taycan I drove 36 miles on mostly range mode with the speed limiter set to 85 mph. Traffic varied between 70-85mph and the car was generally just keeping up with the flow of traffic, not trying to hyper mile, not trying to push itself.
The car departed with 45% state of charge with a 112 mile range indicated and arrived with a 29% state of charge with a 77 mile range indicated. Interestingly the Taycan’s range estimate was pretty spot on being only 1 mile off.
Considering I got 36 miles for about 16% state of charge I’d have around 225 miles of range with this style of driving.
In the Tesla I did a 25 mile highway drive with similar conditions and speeds. Not trying to hyper mile, not trying to push, just keeping up with the general flow of traffic.
The Tesla left with a 58% state of charge and 169 miles of indicated range and arrived with a 48% state of charge and 140 miles of indicated range. The Tesla’s range estimate was a bit less accurate in this particular scenario, but not offensively so. If I were to extrapolate the 10% state of charge per 25 miles of range I would end up with about 250 miles of range with this style of driving.
Lastly I took both cars on an identical 30 mile canyon run loop. The goal here was to push each car about as hard as I felt comfortable doing. So it included several full throttle accelerations, and just lots of aggressive driving.
The Taycan departed with a 49% state of charge and 132 miles of indicated range and returned with a 28% state of charge and 82 miles left of indicated range. Given the approximate 21% stage of charge loss per 30 miles the Taycan could expect to get around 150 miles of range with this style of driving.
The Tesla departed with a 76% state of charge and 221 miles of indicated range and returned with a 61% state of charge and 177 miles of indicated range. Given the Tesla’s 15% state of charge loss per 30 miles one could expect to get around 190 miles of range with this style of driving.
My general takeaway is the Taycan can hold its own on the highway when driving normally, but the Taycan seems to dump energy much faster than the Tesla when driving aggressively. Likewise, though the Tesla seems to subtract its indicated mileage much faster per state of charge percentage, the Tesla is subtracting from a larger number of miles altogether at around 300 miles of range so you don’t feel like you’re really in any range trouble until you get to the 50 mile mark or so. Whereas in the Taycan you can hit that 50 mile remaining number much more readily and feel the range anxiety set in.
I actually think a big issue with the Taycan is how readily it dumps power when you do push it in a canyon environment. I sometimes have to drive 40 miles to a canyon or twisty road so I can see the Taycan dumping a substantial amount of charge in the canyon itself and not having enough juice to get back.
As a whole I’d probably have to think about range a bit more in the Taycan than I would in the Tesla so the Tesla is the winner here, but I do think I could get the Taycan to work for a lot of situations that I normally encounter. Cargo Space/Practicality (Model 3 vs Taycan)
A big appeal of the Taycan is the notion of having a pretty sporty driving experience without having to quite sacrifice all of the space that one would in a traditional sports car. While the Taycan does an admirable job on this front the Model 3 does edge it out by a noticeable margin.
I have (5) bags that I keep in my car at all times for work. In the Tesla these are split between the frunk, trunk, and under trunk storage. While things can get tight in the Tesla between these bags I can arrange them in a way where I still have room for something else or a few grocery bags if necessary.
While the Taycan did accommodate all (5) bags it felt maxed out once I got them all in there and I had to arrange the trunk in a particular way to get everything to fit so the trunk could close whereas that is not necessary on the Tesla.
Critically the Taycan’s frunk actually looks to have more storage potential than the Model 3’s thanks to its extra depth, however several of my bags were just ever so slightly too wide to make use of that extra depth. This is likely an inches vs centimeters thing and some slightly different sized bags would likely solve the problem, but I do think it’s something other folks with bags that use Imperial dimensions would run into.
Surprisingly both the frunk and trunk in the Tesla are much nicer to operate compared to the Taycan’s.
The Taycan’s frunk requires you to slide a safety latch to open it while neither the Tesla or Corvette’s frunk requires this. Likewise Tesla’s powered lift gate appears to move faster, does not make an annoying “beeping” noise as it is closing, and the hard plastic interior liner on the backside of Tesla’s trunk is much nicer than the Taycan’s carpeted liner.
Inside the cabin the Tesla has much more space for the rear seats as well as more leg and head room. Likewise the Tesla’s center console offers loads of storage potential plus convenient wireless charging for two. Whereas the Taycan has a janky wireless charger included (that is hard to access and didn’t seem to work for me) and much more limited storage options throughout the cabin.
This isn’t to say that the Taycan’s storage offerings wouldn’t work for most people. But a Tesla owner would have to make decisions about what to not include if moving into a Taycan. There’s something to be said about the Model 3 having smaller dimensions all around and more space to put stuff. Parking Lot/Tight Spaces (all three)
I personally work in downtown LA frequently and have to navigate my car through tight parking areas and other urban gems. Likewise, I find that parking lots can generally be stressful, especially in nicer cars like a Corvette or Taycan, so an ease of navigating through them does make a marked difference in one’s overall enjoyment.
Here I would say the Taycan and Model 3 are a dead heat whereas the Corvette is a few steps behind both cars.
I have a particular turn around point in my neighborhood cul-de-sac that I consistently have to navigate through. Both the Taycan and Model 3 were able to clear the turn around point at comparable distances whereas the Corvette had to do a 3-point turn.
Supposedly the Corvette has a tighter turn radius than the outgoing C7 but it honestly does not feel that way to me. In tight quarters or parking lot situations, the Corvette feels like it’s a bit helpless to maneuver and I’ve had myself get into trouble with it on a few occasions. Nothing particularly damning or impossible to get out of, but instances where cars are looking at me and are wondering why I’m not making a turn when their car feels like it has enough space in the parking lot.
The Tesla does feel a bit easier to place due to its smaller size and I also find that its parking sensors and rear view camera do a lot to assist you. The Model 3 is frankly the easiest car I’ve had to park and I have no complaints about its turning radius, size, etc. in these situations.
Considering the Taycan’s extra dimensions its turning radius feels like it’s better than the Tesla’s inch for inch, but the extra dimensions do make it a bit less seamless to place and the cameras/driver assistance features do not work consistently enough to rely on. But you can park the car without being too far off the mark of the Model 3, and you are nowhere near the silly situations that can be encountered in the Corvette.
While my particular rental did not have rear axle steering equipped, I do feel like a rear axle steering equipped Taycan would be comparable to place compared to a Model 3 on all accounts and the Taycan without rear axle steering was plenty easy to generally park and maneuver around parking lots despite its size. Traffic/Daily Driving Comfort (Model 3 vs Taycan)
So this is a major point of emphasis for me between Model 3 and Taycan because I do find myself driving in all sorts of traffic conditions and just need the car to be easy to deal with no matter what I encounter.
The Tesla is a smaller vehicle, has a default ride height that basically never scrapes, has a very helpful nav and parking sensors, and things like one pedal drive and auto hold make for a very “zen-like” driving experience. I’ve basically never encountered a driving situation that made me feel uncomfortable in my Tesla. Likewise the smaller size and instantaneous torque makes it very easy to just slot oneself in wherever needed.
The Taycan is a larger vehicle and it does not offer a one pedal driving mode, both of which made me worry about the Taycan’s overall comfort. However I actually did not miss one pedal driving nearly as much as I thought I would on the Taycan. The lack of one pedal drive allows the car to just glide along somewhat effortlessly, and though you do need to be more aware as a driver, it somehow feels less frenetic than the Tesla. I can’t say it’s preferable to one pedal driving, but it works well enough that I don’t mind not having one pedal driving accessible in the Taycan.
I had a harder time slotting the Taycan into tight spaces compared to the Tesla. This is partially because of the Taycan’s size and partially because its throttle response is not as instantaneous. Likewise, I did have to be mindful of ride height in certain situations, which did add a layer of stress that I am not as used to anymore in my daily commute.
Something about the Taycan does feel like it protects you from the outside world a bit more than the Tesla. The ride is a lot more insulated, helping you arrive in a fresher state and the car drives in a way where it feels like it never really has to assert itself. In the Tesla I feel like I often have to get scrappy to get myself into a position that I’d like, but the Taycan never really calls for it.
Visibility between the Taycan and Tesla is pretty comparable, but the Taycan’s mirrors do feel like they are in a better position to see behind you, and the blind spot warning system gives you an immediate level of awareness that the Tesla does not offer.
After going back and forth between both cars the Taycan’s steering across all modes feels a bit more weighty and effortful. This becomes a disadvantage on the streets because you do feel this steering weight along with the car’s actual weight when making tighter maneuvers, but on the highway the Taycan feels much more sure footed and its steering works better there compared to the Tesla’s.
As an odd point of consideration, I do think the Tesla is a nicer cabin to be in when the car’s not moving. It feels a little more spacious and I’ve had no problems working on my laptop in the front seat or taking a nap in the rear seat. I think taking a nap in the rear seat of a Taycan would be hard to accomplish because of how the rear seat is shaped. While the front seat offers plenty of space to work if needed, the car generally feels like it wants you to drive it, whereas the Tesla is okay with you hanging out in it. However the Taycan actually feels like the nicer to cabin to be in when you are moving. That protection and insolation from the outside world just really gives you a sense of comfort and escape which is nice.
A big thing that helps the Taycan is the fact that it does have a “hold” feature if you press the brake pedal down strongly when at a stop. Now the Tesla can do this for you every single time your car comes to a stop, but I found that being able to have the option to “hold” in the Taycan was a minor tipping point in daily driving/comfort that helps it compared to the Tesla.
All in all I’d say the Tesla wins this particular category. But the Taycan is not as far off in this category as I remember it being. Highway Driving (all three)
The Taycan is the best highway driver of the three. It is smooth, well insulated, and happy to give you a strong shove of torque no matter what speed you are going on the highway. One of my worries with the Taycanwas the lack of one pedal driving making it feel less comfortable to drive on the highway, but I actually found its auto recuperation mode to be a big win.
Auto Recuperation essentially allows the car to coast when it is not near other vehicles, helping to optimize range, but when it is near vehicles it adds regen and frictional braking to help keep a safe distance. With this on I found that I actually had to touch the pedals less than I had to when in the Tesla, and found that the system did a good job keeping me at safe distances and generally out of trouble.
The Tesla is the next best of the bunch. It does have noticeably louder wind and road noises at highway speeds, but it has a punchy torque delivery from 60-80mph which makes it very easy to slot itself into small gaps in the highway. However the Tesla’s power does seem to fall off past 80mph compared to the Taycan. One pedal driving on the Tesla is very much a treat, as it makes it very easy to respond to changing road conditions (just take your foot off the pedal and you’ve scrubbed 10mph off your speed in a few seconds). Likewise in stop and go traffic situations it makes everything very easy and comfortable to manage. However you do find yourself having to constantly apply the throttle pedal to maintain highway speeds. So while the Tesla does a great job on the highway, the Taycan feels like it is much more optimized for it as a whole.
The Corvette is very comfortable on the highway thanks to its adaptive dampers and you can tell that it’s a car that is happy to eat miles for you. I’d say it’s definitely one of the easiest and most relaxing sports cars to take on a longer road trip. Unfortunately, you begin to really miss EV torque when on the highway with the Corvette. You can drop a few gears, rev like crazy, get yourself up 100mph and it feels like nothing happened compared to how much instantaneous torque the Taycan and Model 3 offer at highway speeds. Likewise I’m often happy to push the Model 3 to higher speeds on the highway because of how quiet the car is, but past 80mph the Corvette’s style and exhaust essentially announces “Come look at me I’m breaking the law!” or in some people’s eyes “I’m a douchebag”. So you do have to be much more mindful of your throttle usage.
The Corvette does also have an odd size and seating position that just makes it hard to really feel confident shooting a gap on the highway. So the lack of instantaneous torque and its odd shape/size makes it the least enjoyable highway cruiser, though it still does an incredible job for an ICE sports car and is by no means bad by other measures. Conclusion:
So can the Taycan best a C8 Model 3 Combo?
The Taycan’s driving experience really is good enough where it is an incredibly tempting proposition. I personally think you get very close to the experience of how a Corvette cuts up canyons, with a lot of the convenience and practicality you’d expect from an EV. In my eyes it's currently as close as you can get to a sports car while having 4 doors. For me a big source of its appeal is being able to experience the speed and specialness of the Corvette a lot more frequently in day to day driving scenarios and to experience that speed in a way that draws a lot less attention and feels generally safer on the streets.
However this math only makes sense looking at the used market. Used Taycan Turbo and 4S models can be had for $110Kish, and really the Taycan Turbo is the one to make a move on at that price range. However at around $140K new for say a well optioned 4S the C8 and Model 3 combo makes more sense.
All in all the Taycan really is the first proper "do it all" car that I have encountered and I think we have a lot to look forward to with a plethora of of EV options coming to market soon.
submitted by eaglerulez
to cars [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 04:20 Cephalomagus 2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
The Release Notes for 2023 Season 3 have been posted on the iRacing Forums!
Find them posted here: https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/42721/2023-season-3-release-notes-pre-release-version#latest
Or read them below!
2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
This is the iRacing 2023 Season 3 Release! This release contains both content and upgrades for 2023 Season 3, which officially starts on June 12th! This season update includes three new cars: Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Ligier JS P320, and Porsche 911 GT3 R (992). iRacing also expands its track offerings to include MotorLand Aragón (7 configs) and Willow Springs International Raceway, as well as a new 2023 Cup config for Chicago Street Course.
Our Dirt Taskforce has completed their work on the Dirt Refresh Project shared with the community back in February, and we are excited for you to experience the fruits of their labors. The Spotter System has received a Race Control-focused set of updates and new calls that will liven up your racing and keep you better informed about what is happening on the track and in the race. New challengers approach - you will now have the ability to add AI Opponent Rosters to your Hosted Sessions that utilize the Heat Racing format! We are excited to announce we have been investing time into saving you time, loading time to be precise, and this Season Release includes a first phase of loading optimizations that should get you into the driver’s seat just a little bit faster. Willow Springs International Raceway is proud to pioneer a new 3D Foliage System that automatically populates the environment with grasses, shrubs, and other creations of Mother Nature. USB Audio Hot Swapping is now fully enabled and supported by iRacing for all of your headset and speaker needs. A new Graphics Option has also been added which controls the display of all cockpit obstructions instead of this parameter being car setup specific.
The New Damage Model has been put into practice on eleven additional cars. And last but not least our AI Drivers have mastered eight new cars and twenty-four new track configurations. Welcome to iRacing 2023 Season 3!
Season highlights include:
- Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- Ligier JS P320
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- MotorLand Aragón (7 configs)
- Willow Springs International Raceway
- New Track Configuration: Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup
- Dirt Racing Refresh Project
- New Spotter Calls and Updates for Race Control
- Hosted Session AI Heat Racing
- Phase 1 of Loading Time Improvements
- 3D Foliage System
- USB Audio Device Hot Swapping
- Cockpit Obstruction Removal Graphics Option
- New Damage Model for 11 Vehicles (Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Dirt Late Model (ALL), Ligier JS P320, NASCAR Truck Series Trucks, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Renault Clio R.S. V)
- AI Racing for 8 Cars (Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, Cadillac CTS-V Racecar, Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1, Ford GT GT2, Ligier JS P320, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Radical SR10)
- AI Racing at 24 Track Configurations (Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes, Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype, Circuit of the Americas - East and West, Irwindale Speedway - ALL FIVE Configs, MotorLand Aragón - ALL SEVEN Configs, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini, New Smyrna Speedway, Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval, and Willow Springs International Raceway)
- Hundreds of new and optimized official iRacing vehicle setups
Visit our 2023 Season 3 features page here: https://www.iracing.com/seasons/2023-s3/
Full 2023 Season 3 Release details are below.
- The Create Starting Grid functionality and button are now disabled whenever both Heat Racing and AI Opponent Roster are selected for an Event.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- All Track location information has been standardized and updated. All Track locations are now identified by: City, State/Province, Country.
- Fixed an issue where the names of AI Drivers who won League Series Sessions were forgotten when viewing the League Season Schedule.
- A new sponsor, Maconi Setup Shop, has been added to the Paint Shop!
- Fixed an issue with a missing font for the Stock Car Pro Series Class Cars.
- With the release of iRacing 2023 Season 3, the Windows 8.1 operating system is no longer able to successfully launch the iRacing application.
- - - Microsoft officially dropped support for Windows 8.1 on January 14th, 2023. As a result of this, it is no longer compatible with our software, and it will fail to launch.
- - - If you need help installing or running iRacing on Windows 10 or 11, please contact Customer Support here: https://support.iracing.com. Customer Support cannot get iRacing to work on Windows 8.1.
- Race Server capacity has been expanded to allow for nine different car models to be present within a Session.
- A user’s average lap time will no longer exclude laps that had been labeled as “invalid”.
- Fixed an issue where some Open Practice Race Servers were closing early due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue where track temperatures were changing wildly if the Session was restarted (via AI Racing controls for example).
- Some adjustments have been made to how video memory resources are loaded.
- Some car loading algorithms have been optimized.
- The manner in which the dynamic track algorithm was calculated on surfaces has been improved, particularly along outside track edges.
- Fixed an issue where the visual display of some dynamic track data including dirt, marbles, and rubber was not functioning correctly on some track segments.
- The algorithm for generating race splits based on car classes has been improved slightly.
- Short Parade Laps are now available for use at the following additional track configurations:
- - - Barber Motorsports Park - Full Course
- - - Brands Hatch Circuit - Indy
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Charlotte Motor Speedway - Roval, Roval - 2018, & Roval Long
- - - Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix
- - - Circuit Zolder - Grand Prix, & Alternate
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval - 2008, Road Course - 2008, & Moto - 2008
- - - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg - PEC - Outer
- - - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Oval - 2009, Open Wheel Oval - 2009, Road Course - 2009, & Bike
- - - Long Beach Street Circuit
- - - Mount Panorama Circuit
- - - Phillip Island Circuit
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- The Qualifying Scrutiny system has been adjusted to better handle cases where cars needed time to get up to speed after leaving their starting location.
- A variety of updates as a result of the Dirt Refresh Project have been enabled!
- - - This project enlisted a focus group of developers, vehicle dynamicists, and testers who did a deep dig through everything that makes our Dirt Racing tick, and they’ve emerged with some sweeping improvements and updates.
- - - Dirt track parameters as a whole have been updated, including:
- - - - - Racing dirt properties at all levels of wear and wetness
- - - - - Dirt height variance, depth, and hardpan behavior
- - - - - Track wear parameters
- - - - - Tire rubber accumulation
- - - - - Dirt displacement from tires
- - - - - The formation of track roughness and perturbation
- - - - - The progression of dynamic track data has been updated for all dirt tracks
- - - All Dirt Racing tires have been updated with some of the following improvements:
- - - - - New wear rates based on the hardness and wetness of the dirt racing surface
- - - - - Dirt displacement parameters
- - - - - The manner in which tires calculate their contact on undulating dirt surfaces has been improved.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- AI Drivers are now fully trained and capable drivers for the following new vehicles:
- - - Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
- - - Cadillac CTS-V Racecar
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1
- - - Ford GT GT2
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Radical SR10
- AI Drivers have memorized and are ready to race for the gold at the following new tracks and configurations:
- - - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes
- - - Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype
- - - Circuit of the Americas - East and West
- - - Irwindale Speedway - ALL 5 Configurations
- - - MotorLand Aragón - ALL 7 Configurations
- - - Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini
- - - New Smyrna Speedway
- - - Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval
- - - Willow Springs International Raceway
- AI Drivers have graduated from yet another season of advanced education classes. Training for 2023 Season 3 included the following programs:
- - - Kinesthetics for Preventing Pace Lap Panic
- - - [PHY-220] Drafting Speed Predictions
- - - White-Knuckle Door-to-Door Racing: A Retrospective
- - - Fast Cars Beware: Slow Cars
- - - Slow Cars Beware: Fast Cars
- - - AI Program Upgrade IV: Reaction Timing (Class: Pistol Shrimp)
- - - Danny S.’s Pre-School Seminar: Left-Hand Makes the “L”!
- - - The Technical Know-How Overlaps for GTP & Rocket Ship Piloting
- - - SuperTravel SuperProgram 2023: SuperSpeedways
- - - Lessons from Slot Car Racing on Racing Lines
- - - Tire Compound Connoisseur Magazine (Spring ‘23 Issue)
- - - Brake Pad Dissection - a Science Lab Qualified Course
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills with the following vehicles:
- - - NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Cars
- - - NASCAR Trucks
- - - BMW M Hybrid V8
- - - Dallara P217
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills at the following track configs:
- - - Atlanta Motor Speedway - Oval
- - - Bristol Motor Speedway - Dual Pit Roads & Single Pit Road
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval
- - - Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle
- - - iRacing Superspeedway
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- AI Drivers and their cars are now immediately removed from the world at the end of a Session. For safety.
- Fixed a handful of AI System issues including:
- - - Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could lag up to several seconds after the green before hitting the gas for standing starts in Hosted Sessions.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could incur gain-time penalties while they were being towed back to their pit box. We don’t know what they were doing to Race Control staff to earn them, but it should be fixed now.
- - - Fixed an issue where multiple “Pitting In” notifications could be received.
- - - Fixed an issue with the display of AI Driver names on the Entries tab for Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers appeared to be using the incorrect dive plane for the Dallara P217.
New Damage Model
- The New Damage Model is now active on the following additional vehicles:
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Dirt Late Model (ALL)
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - NASCAR Truck Chevrolet Silverado
- - - NASCAR Truck Ford F150
- - - NASCAR Truck Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Renault Clio R.S. V
- Some New Damage Model system code has been reorganized to make future development easier.
- Spotters and Team Members may now control their driver's Auto Fuel state.
- The iRacing Spotter System has received some updates to help make it more accurate and dynamic. It is now better able to read Race Control events as they occur on the track, and a variety of new Spotter Calls have been added:
- - - Car in Front/Behind is Pitting
- - - Faster Car Approaching
- - - Gaining/Losing the car in front
- - - Leader Change
- - - Leader Lap Time
- - - Leader is Lapping You
- - - Session New Fastest Lap
- - - Your Personal Best Lap Time
- - - Time Remaining in Session 20/10/5 Minutes
- - - Settings for these new messages have been added to the “[SPCC]” section of the “app.ini” file.
- - - - - These messages will only play if “Chattiness” is set to MEDIUM or HIGH, and they are turned on in the “app.ini” file, which they are by default.
- A new “Silence” function has been added for the Spotter.
- - - In the Sound Options Menu, users can bind a key press that will interrupt and stop any current spotter message and temporarily disable future messages for a short duration. The duration of the hush may be adjusted via the “hushDuration” variable in the “app.ini” file, found in the “[SPCC]” section.
- “Leader Car” calls now returns the leader car in the same class as the player car. This means all spotter messages pertaining to the leader will now reference the leader in the same class as the player, instead of the outright leader.
- - - Messages include:
- - - - - Leader is pitting now
- - - - - Leader is at Start/Finish
- - - - - You're catching the leader
- - - - - One lap to win (if you are the leader car)
- Both Italian spotter packs have been updated and improved!
- - - Many thanks to Renzo A. Olivieri and Marco Arcidiacono!
- The Race Laps remaining spotter message logic has been updated.
- Fixed an issue with the fuel spotter calls when the pit entry location was dramatically different from the Start/Finish line location.
- A new Graphics Option has been added: Hide Cockpit Obstructions.
- - - This option hides several visually obstructive elements from the world, including: Halo, A-Pillar, and Rock Screen.
- Vehicles that utilize the New Damage model have had their car model format adjusted to reduce video memory demands.
- Improved the accuracy of steering angles for viewing your opponents’ cars’ wheels.
- Adjust brake light exposure on some cars to try to prevent them from turning white when viewed from a distance.
- Updated the system which processes the hiding and displaying of halos for Replays.
- GGX blended dirt texture shaders have been improved.
- SpeedTree lighting has been updated.
- The graphics Option for SpeedTree self-shadowing has been removed.
- - - The visual benefits were minimal and the processing needs were demanding.
- Tooltips have been added for SSAO parameters.
- A new SDK for SpeedTree has been integrated.
- Fixed an issue where the reverse and unseen sides of some SpeedTree faces were being rendered, wasting processing time.
- Fixed an issue where distortion particles were not rendering properly unless they were inside the car.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur would trigger whenever the garage was visited.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur was appearing at different amounts on different parts of the same car.
3D Foliage System
- A new environmental graphics feature option has been added to the graphics options menu: Foliage!
- - - The new Foliage system procedurally generates 3D foliage of an appropriate biome type at specified tracks. Foliage may include grasses, shrubs, boulders, cacti, flowers, and other small environmental assets. 3D foliage has no impact on driving or physics, but should decorate the world much more realistically.
- - - In the Graphics Options menu, there are several levels of detail that may be selected for use by the 3D Foliage System which can customize your visual experience and your rendering performance. You may also select to disable the system entirely.
- - - With this release, only Willow Springs International Raceway has been seeded by the new 3D Foliage system so far, but Mother Nature always finds a way to spread!
- Lighting for particle effects has been improved.
- The PopcornFX SDK has been updated to the latest version.
- Audio Hot Swap support has been added to iRacing!
- - - Forgot to plug in your headset before the race starts? iRacing now detects your device when it's plugged in, even during a race. If you've selected "System Default" from the sound options, audio automatically moves to the new device when the default changes. If you have selected a specific audio endpoint, it activates once it's available.
- - - Runtime audio device switching is now supported. When the default device is selected, a new default device can be chosen in Windows, and the Simulator will use the new device. If a specific device is selected, it will be used in the Simulator when it is activated in Windows.
- - - - - disableWindowsCoreAudio=0 When enabled (1), this option disables any Windows Core Audio integration (native windows audio).
- - - - - disableAudioDeviceChangedEvents=0 When enabled (1), this option disables dynamic audio device changing.
- - - Please note: Audio Hot Swapping is enabled by default.
- A new Audio Options setting has been added which allows you to assign a System Communication Default Device.
- A new audio option, “ambientMusicDisabled”, has been added to the “app.ini” file.
- - - 0 is the default value. Setting this parameter to 1 will disable all environment music that is normally played over the PA system while in the Simulation.
- Dynamic brake sounds have been rebalanced.
- Audio for load transmission on a variety of cars has been improved.
- The engine audio for all Pace Cars has been adjusted and optimized.
- New color and texture variations have been added for a variety of parked vehicles found around the tracks.
- Enhanced the right-click pop-up menus on the Session/Replay screen, and the Driving screen, to provide the option for private messaging (PM-ing) an individual user, the current driver of a car, or a car's entire Team (which includes a driver's spotters/crew in non-team sessions).
- - - Existing Admin/Race Control operations applied to a car that would have PM-ed someone on the team have been updated to message the whole team, instead of just one team member.
- - - Manually PM-ing a car number using "/#N", with N being the displayed car number, including leading zeros if shown, will now PM the whole team.
- - - To PM just the team member that's currently driving the car, use "/#N@" (add the @ symbol immediately after the car number). If the team's car is in its pit stall but the driver has gotten out of the car, that user is still PM-ed. If the team's car is not even in the world, no PM is sent when attempting to message its current driver, and you will be informed of this.
- - - - - To prevent receiving duplicate messages, if you would receive a chat message you sent because the target includes you (you're on the target team, you're the target team's driver, or you're talking to yourself!), you only receive the message due to being associated with the target of the message. That is, the message is not separately echoed directly back to you.
- - - You can continue to manually PM an individual using the existing mechanism of specifying their name after the "/".
- Text chat responses to Race Control Admin commands now identify the targeted entry with the team name and car number, instead of the name of the driver. In non-driver-swap events, the “team name” is the driver's name.
- An option for the units selection has been updated to “English (USA)” for clarity.
- A new highest option level, “Ultra”, has been added for Motion Blur.
- Fixed an issue with Driver View Pitch/Roll chassis effects so that when the view is locked to the horizon the car can now roll farther without the camera following the position of the car. This should help reduce motion sickness in VR if you use this feature.
- Fixed an issue for whenever a car’s center-of-mass left the camera frame, all motion blur on the car was lost.
- Fixed an issue where the focus of the camera was getting unwanted motion blur for cockpit cameras.
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on cars when using multiple displays.
- The automatic parking brake that holds a car still when you come to a stop will now fully apply itself anytime the car comes to a stop, rather than waiting for the user to hold the brake pedal down once stopped. This should help prevent cars from accidentally rolling away when you come to a quick stop but fail to fully engage the brake pedal.
- The Reset Button now prevents users from putting you into the car if your steering wheel needs assignment. Doing this now will take you to the Controls Wizard and allow you to assign and calibrate your driving controls.
- The test for XInput devices has been simplified.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some joysticks to fail to calibrate properly if the previous calibration was similar enough to the new calibration.
- Fixed an issue in the Options screen where the inputs (shifter, wheel, etc) would not respond if a button was held down on a wheel.
- When calibrating a wheel, iRacing now checks that your selected maximum wheel angle and Force Feedback status match what we expect based on your detected hardware. A notification will appear if these do not match.
- - - This is an effort to detect common errors with certain wheels, either that do not have the correct drivers installed or that have a maximum wheel angle set to a very low value by default. If you receive this notification, or need help setting up your racing wheel, please reach out to Customer Support.
- iRacing will now try to automatically detect your racing wheel’s maximum force, and adjust the wheel force slider accordingly. This is used to help us safely and automatically calculate the force levels to send to your wheel. We can't always know how your wheel is set up, so this may be an overestimate of your maximum force level. This is the safer guess, but in some instances it may limit how strong of a force you can request from the simulation. In those cases you can turn off the “auto-mode” and manually set your wheel’s peak value, if known.
- Improved the force auto tune button so that it takes the wheels maximum force into account. This will lighten up the auto tune as the wheel force increases.
- - - There is a new scaling parameter in the “app.ini” file, “autoForceFactor”. This value defaults to 0.5, and allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the reduction. Setting “[Force Feedback] autoForceFactor=1” will remove all reduction, giving you a 1:1 force output. Setting it to 0 will effectively always give you 6 Nm of peak force at the wheel. Any value in between will blend between these two extremes. The default value of 0.5 should be a good value for most users.
- A mappable button (Ctrl-A) has been added to apply the Auto Force adjustment found in the F9 Black Box.
- For the Auto Force Feedback peak force detection, data collected when the car is out of control will now be suppressed. Also, data collection will be paused for several seconds immediately after an incident. The goal is to make this system more stable and consistent, even if you wreck.
- For Force Feedback, a safety check has been added to detect if the wheel jumped in position (ie: we lost/gained communication with the wheel). If a communication interruption is detected, Force Feedback will be suppressed momentarily for safety.
- A new slew rate limiter filter that is controlled via the smoothing slider is now available in the Force Feedback options tab.
- - - This filter limits the rate of change of the force feedback signal so your wheel can't accelerate beyond a fixed value. In essence it smooths out the large jolts while leaving the rest of the signal alone. A value of 25% will have almost no impact on your regular driving, while softenting out curb or wall impacts, and a value of 75% will smooth out most rumble strips and make curb hits almost invisible. If you find that you have to turn down the FFB forces below the level you would like because the jolts from curbs or accidents are too large, then try turning this filter up instead. Try a value of 50% to start, and turn it down to 25% if you feel it is too much.
- - - - - You can go back to the old boxcar filter via the “[Force Feedback] smoothingFilterType=1” entry in the “app.ini” file.
- Chat messages and incident point accruement are now saved and viewable with Replays.
- Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- Live brake line pressure (LFbrakeLinePress) has now been zeroed out and will no longer show a value.
- - - Disk based brake line pressure is still available (LFbrakeLinePress), and now has any ripple from the abs modulation included in its value.
- - - A new BrakeABSCutPct value has been added to the disk based telemetry that shows the percent of brake force reduction being applied by the ABS system.
- Driver suit, body, face, and helmet type ids have been added to the session string.
Official iRacing Sporting Code
- A variety of updates have been made to the Official iRacing Sporting Code, including:
- - - A new section 6.8.3. has been added which describes the correct behavior for Starting from Pits.
- - - Restructured the paragraphs describing Rolling Starts for improved clarity for both Oval and Road racing.
- - - Better explained how multiclass cars grid, and defined what starts a multiclass race.
- - - License Class images have been updated.
- - - Identified that Joker Laps may not be used for time-based competitions at Rallycross Tracks.
- - - A reminder has been added that it is unacceptable for suspended or restricted Members to use alternate accounts.
- - - Identified that nefarious tactics may also not be used during Races, and removed a poor example of nefarious behavior.
- Review the latest version of the Official iRacing Sporting Code here:
- - - https://www.iracing.com/iracing-official-sporting-code/
submitted by Cephalomagus
to iRacing [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 04:20 Sharinganedo What could cause this sound with my car?
So to preface this question, I just had a lot of stuff with my brakes replaced on NYE of 2022, so it's only been 6 months and hasn't been 10k miles yet either on them. I am also calling a car shop on Monday in the morning to see if they can see what's going on.
The car is a 2010 Ford fusion, and has also had an outer tire rod replaced a few months ago as well. Other than the problem below, there doesn't appear to any other things going on.
So I noticed my car was starting to make grinding noises when I brake and accelerate at very low speeds, under 10 mph. It has been occasional and not every time I brake. What could this likely be and does it sound like it's expensive?
submitted by Sharinganedo
to car [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 03:18 Heavy-Turnover-4729 Any Ford techs in here I need help
Got a 2011 ford fusion. Replaced brake pads rotors master cylinder and ABS module. Have bled the system with a scan tool and traditional way. I still have a bunch of air in coming out of the rear brake calipers. Can anyone tell me the best way to get the air out?
submitted by Heavy-Turnover-4729
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 02:37 thatgymdude Best Pickup Truck For Me, 100k Max Budget.
I am in need of a pickup truck to replace my 4Runner as I have two jetskis and am looking to get a UTV and need to tow it (roughly 7500lbs max). I am not sure if I should go to a to a 1/2 ton or a 3/4 ton. I have a paid off 4Runner TRD Pro I am selling. I am willing to finance or lease depending on which is better for a new pickup based upon reliability .
- Ride needs to be as comfortable as possible since I will be doing 4 hr+ drives to Moab/Lake Tahoe with a trailer alot. I also live by lakes locally and during the Summer-Fall I constantly will be towing as I am a big fan of offroading and going to the lake. I really am sick of tire roar in my 4Runner and it makes my ears ring on long drives.
- Bed can fit appliances as I am going through a remodel and am sick of renting pickups. I didnt realize how often I needed to use a bed of a truck.
- Least annoying driver's infotainment to use.
- Most reliable of the domestic brands (I used to be a Toyota fan but I drove the new Tundra and hated it both in looks and ride quality so I am ditching them for good)
- Capable of handling a dirt and gravel road (I noticed alot of top trim trucks have 21-22in. rims. which makes me question if you can take them offroad at all).
- Nice enough to daily when I am not driving our SUV (BMW x7). My wife often uses it so I dont want to be stuck without a car and I want to buy something purely for me to use. She absoutely despises pickups and asked me a bunch of times to not get one, but I have learned SUVs just suck for towing large weight, she can drive that and leave me be.
- Least punishing dealership experience for servicing, again Toyota here is awful for this, its so bad I go to a Lexus dealer for oil changes, brake jobs and diff fluids just so I wont have to deal with the insane backlog.
- Durable enough to handle salt on roads without rotting out and capable of being left outside in snow without ruining the paint.
- Must have at least a v8 if its a gasoline engine, my 4Runner has a v6 and its so slow. (I am not opposed to diesel either if they are reliable)
Budget: 100k max
No Brand Loyalty (used to be Toyota but the hybrid v6 utterly put me off and the interior I did not like, especially the tablet.
No EV trucks, my neighbor had a Rivian R1T and already dumped it when he tried towing with it and shared with me his experience, I dont want to learn the same lesson he did. Plus I refuse to own anything without Apple Carplay.
I give zero shits about fuel economy as long as its not under 10mpg and can take costco premium without knocking if its gasoline.
What I have checked out so far.
Toyota Tundra Capstone: Ugly looks, annoying tablet, awful ride that actually made me feel carsick, laggy powertain that doesnt save really much gas, and why white leather in a truck?! The dealer tried to offer me an allocation on a TRD Pro like my 4Runner with 20k markup! I told him to get lost.
GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate: Loved the interior, it rode almost as nice as our SUV, not sure however if its reliable or can go offroad with the 21inch. rims. The supercruise is amazing but they told me 7-9 months with all the options I wanted so I walked out (I just wanted the supercruise) and they tried panic calling me a few times, they STILL are blowing up my phone even a week after hounding me.
Ford F150 Raptor: Tire roar was unbearably loud at highway speeds even worse than my modded 4Runner and the markup was unpleasant. They have even less inventory, just v6 F150s in low trims so I bailed on them too. Again same as the GMC dealers they are phone pests. I didnt even get to try the super duties because they didnt let me drive one and said a v6 F150 is enough (basically trying to force me to buy something on the lot), sorry I want something better If I am willing to pay that.
I am not sure where I should go from here honestly, I am not very knowledgable about trucks, I liked the idea of the 2024 GMC 2500 HD AT4 as well, but all the GMC dealers here are connected and have the most miserable inventories. They have used current gen HD 2500/3500 trucks, but their interiors just dont match up to price they are asking, they remind me of Tahoes in the worst way.
I was thinking that the offroad variants with more sidewall would be a better ride, but I am not sure when it comes to trucks and could use some more info on this. I heard good things about Ram minus their reliability. Where I live pretty much everyone has a top trim GMC Sierra/2550 or Ford SuperDuty as their hauler because they always are towing horse trailers or boats. What would you all reccomend?
submitted by thatgymdude
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 23:21 Different-Report-230 Ford Focus mk2 2.0 tdci ABS&TC lights on speedo stays stuck
| || |
Hello guys i have Ford Focus MK2 05’(2.0 tdci), Abs and Traction control lights come on with code on the display (esp system fault) and in that moment my speedometer stays stuck at that speed and stays like that until you restart the car again, some times my break pedal vibrates , throttle goes from 800rpm to 900 rpms on its own (moving back and forth) and when stationary when pressing the gas pedal it delays like 1 - 1,5 seconds when turning car off and starting again throttle is normally responsive until ABS&tc lights comes on and the eps fault code , I connected the car on Elm327 and read codes no abs codes nor esp only my glow plug thats old problem that i know that is why my check engine is always on ,one year ago had some problems before with my instrument cluster, where they did fix it (resoldered) esp , servo fault problems where then the car was going in to limb mode submitted by Different-Report-230 to FordFocus [link] [comments]
(Really poopy instrument cluster have this mk2 ,fusion 1.6 tdci and fiestas mk6 )
Please help guys did someone had same problems?
2023.06.03 22:23 jravitz [WTS] 268 Bottles - Niche, Designer, Hard to Find, Discontinued and Rare - Hermessence, Le Labo, Guerlain, Chanel, Dior, Creed, MFK, Tom Ford, YSL, Kilian, Memo, More! (Bottle)
Post here and/or PM me with any questions. Shipping is $5
. International is available, please discuss.
Free samples with every purchase! Payment is by Venmo, CashApp or Zelle; PayPal must inquire.
All of my contact info as well as all
of my bottles for sale, are available in my spreadsheet which you should bookmark and look at for a more updated inventory Spreadsheet
| ||HOUSE ||FRAGRANCE ||SIZE ||REMAINING ||Notes/Condition ||Price ||Type |
|1 ||Amouage ||Incense Rori Attar ||12mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$439 ||Niche |
|2 ||Amouage ||Material (Woman) ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; Tester Cap ||$145 ||Niche |
|3 ||Amouage ||Orris Wakan Attar ||12mL ||99% Full ||Full Presentation ||$419 ||Niche |
|4 ||Amouage ||Rose Aqor Attar ||12mL ||99% Full ||Full Presentation ||$419 ||Niche |
|5 ||Amouage ||Vanilla Barka Attar ||12mL ||99% Full ||Full Presentation ||$419 ||Niche |
|6 ||Andy Tauer ||Cologne du Maghreb ||50mL ||99% Full ||First Release, Rectangular Clear Bottle; With box ||$95 ||Niche |
|7 ||Bond No. 9 ||Madison Square Park ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|8 ||By Kilian ||Apple Brandy on the Rocks ||50mL ||99% Full ||Full Presentation, Box has some wear. ||$160 ||Niche |
|9 ||By Kilian ||Bamboo Harmony ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester Refill (No Spray) ||$209 ||Niche |
|10 ||By Kilian ||Black Phantom ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester Refill (No Spray) ||$215 ||Niche |
|11 ||By Kilian ||Gold Knight ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester Refill (No Spray) ||$209 ||Niche |
|12 ||By Kilian ||Good Girl Gone Bad ||250mL ||99% Full ||Decanter; No Box ||$800 ||Niche |
|13 ||By Kilian ||Intoxicated ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester Refill (No Spray) ||$209 ||Niche |
|14 ||By Kilian ||Love Don't Be Shy ||50mL ||99% Full ||Full Presentation, Box has some wear. ||$160 ||Niche |
|15 ||Byredo ||Infloresence ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Niche |
|16 ||Byredo ||Lil Fleur ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Niche |
|17 ||Byredo ||Mixed Emotions ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Niche |
|18 ||Byredo ||Mumbai Noise ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Niche |
|19 ||Byredo ||Sunday Cologne ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Niche |
|20 ||Chanel Exclusif ||Cuir de Russie EdT ||200mL ||95% Full ||No Box; Tester ||$725 ||Niche |
|21 ||Chanel Exclusif ||Misia EdT ||200mL ||98% Full ||Vintage Discontinued Formula; No Box ||$380 ||Niche |
|22 ||Chanel Exclusif ||No. 22 EdT ||200mL ||97% Full || ||$550 ||Niche |
|23 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Bois D'Argent ||7.5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini ||$30 ||Niche |
|24 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Bois D'Argent ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 0V01 (2010 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$35 ||Niche |
|25 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Cologne Royale ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 1X01 (2011 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$30 ||Niche |
|26 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Diorissima ||7.5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini; No Cannister - Price includes shipping ||$30 ||Niche |
|27 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Eau Noire ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 1R01 (2011 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$35 ||Niche |
|28 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Eden Roc ||7.5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Price includes shipping ||$30 ||Niche |
|29 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Granville ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 0V01 (2010 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$35 ||Niche |
|30 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Milly-La-Foret ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 0W01 (2010 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$30 ||Niche |
|31 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||Mitzah ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 1W01 (2011 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$35 ||Niche |
|32 ||Christian Dior / Dior Privee ||New Look 1947 ||5mL ||100% Full ||Official Mini - Batch Code 1R01 (2011 Production Date) - Price includes shipping ||$30 ||Niche |
|33 ||Clive Christian ||I Pour Femme (Woody Floral with Vintage Rose) ||50mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$180 ||Niche |
|34 ||Clive Christian ||Rock Rose ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$289 ||Niche |
|35 ||Creed ||Acqua Florentina - F Batch ||75mL ||95% Full ||Box, Can add a Creed Cap as well ||$175 ||Niche |
|36 ||Creed ||Aventus - 22A11A ||100mL ||100% Full ||Full Presentation ||$250 ||Niche |
|37 ||Creed ||Aventus Cologne - 2022 Batch ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$234 ||Niche |
|38 ||Creed ||Aventus Cologne - F Batch (Plastic Cap) ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed in Box ||$239 ||Niche |
|39 ||Creed ||Aventus for Her - F567 ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$190 ||Niche |
|40 ||Creed ||Erolfa - 15X01 ||120mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$369 ||Niche |
|41 ||Creed ||Erolfa - F Batch ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$160 ||Niche |
|42 ||Creed ||Green Irish Tweed - 19U11 ||50mL ||99% Full ||Full presentation with Box ||$160 ||Niche |
|43 ||Creed ||Green Irish Tweed - 2022 Batch ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$195 ||Niche |
|44 ||Creed ||Himalaya - 22B01A ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Square Style Cap ||$175 ||Niche |
|45 ||Creed ||Jardin D'Amalfi ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$199 ||Niche |
|46 ||Creed ||Millesime Imperial - F Batch ||100mL ||100% Full ||Comes with Box and SQUARE Older Style Cap. ||$180 ||Niche |
|47 ||Creed ||Neroli Sauvage - F241 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$160 ||Niche |
|48 ||Creed ||Original Santal - F511 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$160 ||Niche |
|49 ||Creed ||Royal Mayfair - 15R01 ||120mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$229 ||Niche |
|50 ||Creed ||Royal Oud - F BATCH ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$275 ||Niche |
|51 ||Creed ||Royal Water - 20C01N ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Square Style Cap ||$175 ||Niche |
|52 ||Creed ||Silver Mountain Water - 21V01A ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Square Style Cap ||$180 ||Niche |
|53 ||Creed ||Spring Flowers 2023 ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$225 ||Niche |
|54 ||Creed ||Tabarome - 21Y01A ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$160 ||Niche |
|55 ||Creed ||Viking - F512 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$205 ||Niche |
|56 ||Creed ||Virgin Island Water - F473 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$195 ||Niche |
|57 ||Creed ||White Amber - 17W01 ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$149 ||Niche |
|58 ||Creed ||Wind Flowers - 22C01B ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap ||$199 ||Niche |
|59 ||Diptyque ||Do Son Eau de Toilette ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$99 ||Niche |
|60 ||DS & DURGA ||Amber Kiso ||100mL ||100% Full ||New, No Box ||$125 ||Niche |
|61 ||Frederic Malle ||Eau de Magnolia ||10mL ||100% Full ||Official Travel Spray ||$55 ||Niche |
|62 ||Gallagher ||Bergamot Silk ||100mL ||99% Full || ||$84 ||Niche |
|63 ||Giorgio Armani / Armani Prive ||Gardenia Antigua ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$155 ||Niche |
|64 ||Giorgio Armani / Armani Prive ||Pierre de Lune ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$155 ||Niche |
|65 ||Giorgio Armani / Armani Prive ||Rose Alexandrie ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$155 ||Niche |
|66 ||Guerlain ||Angelique Noire ||30mL ||100% Full ||Mini Bee Bottle Decant ||$215 ||Niche |
|67 ||Guerlain ||Angelique Noire ||10mL ||100% Full ||Tall Glass Decant ||$55 ||Niche |
|68 ||Guerlain ||Cherry Oud ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$279 ||Niche |
|69 ||Guerlain ||Cruel Gardenia ||200mL ||100% Full ||Brand new tester without box ||$329 ||Niche |
|70 ||Guerlain ||Embruns D'Ylang ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$339 ||Niche |
|71 ||Guerlain ||Epices Volee ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$339 ||Niche |
|72 ||Guerlain ||Gourmand Coquin ||10mL ||100% Full ||Tall Glass Decant ||$60 ||Niche |
|73 ||Guerlain ||Herbes Troublantes ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$339 ||Niche |
|74 ||Guerlain ||Joyeuse Tuberuese ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$349 ||Niche |
|75 ||Guerlain ||Musc Outreblanc ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$349 ||Niche |
|76 ||Guerlain ||Oeillet Pourpre ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$339 ||Niche |
|77 ||Guerlain ||Oud Nude ||200mL ||95% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$369 ||Niche |
|78 ||Guerlain ||Rose Barbare ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$339 ||Niche |
|79 ||Guerlain ||Rose Barbare ||200mL ||90% Full ||DECANTED - NO ORIGINAL BOTTLE ||$250 ||Niche |
|80 ||Guerlain ||Santal Pao Rosa ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester (No Box) ||$349 ||Niche |
|81 ||Guerlain ||Tonka Imperiale ||30mL ||100% Full ||Mini Bee Bottle Decant ||$199 ||Niche |
|82 ||Guerlain ||Tonka Imperiale ||10mL ||100% Full ||Tall Glass Decant ||$55 ||Niche |
|83 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Agar Ebene ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$150 ||Niche |
|84 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Brin de Reglisse ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|85 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Cedre Sambac ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|86 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Epice Marine ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$170 ||Niche |
|87 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Iris Ukiyoe ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$150 ||Niche |
|88 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Muguet Porcelaine ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|89 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Myrrhe Eglantine ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$185 ||Niche |
|90 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Osmanthe Yunnan ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$150 ||Niche |
|91 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Paprika Brasil ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$170 ||Niche |
|92 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Santal Massoia ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$170 ||Niche |
|93 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Vanille Galante ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$150 ||Niche |
|94 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Vetiver Tonka ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box, No Cap ||$150 ||Niche |
|95 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Vetiver Tonka ||200mL ||100% Full ||Full Presentation, Brand New. ||$399 ||Niche |
|96 ||Hermes / Hermessence ||Violette Volynka ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$185 ||Niche |
|97 ||Hiram Green ||Vetiver ||50mL ||95% Full ||Full Presentation ||$130 ||Niche |
|98 ||House of Sillage ||Hufflepuff ||75mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$325 ||Niche |
|99 ||House of Sillage ||Nouez Moi ||75mL ||99% Full ||Tester ||$120 ||Niche |
|100 ||I Profumi di Firenze ||Caterina De Medici ||50mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$35 ||Niche |
|101 ||Initio ||Musk Therapy ||90mL ||99% Full ||Full presentation with Box ||$200 ||Niche |
|102 ||Initio ||Side Effect ||10mL ||100% Full ||Official Travel Atomizer ||$75 ||Niche |
|103 ||Knize ||Knize Ten ||125mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$110 ||Niche |
|104 ||Le Labo ||Another 13 ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$189 ||Niche |
|105 ||Le Labo ||Baie 19 ||100mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$225 ||Niche |
|106 ||Le Labo ||Cedrat 37 – Berlin City Exclusive ||100mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$275 ||Niche |
|107 ||Le Labo ||Cedrat 37 – Berlin City Exclusive ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$225 ||Niche |
|108 ||Le Labo ||Gaiac 10 – Tokyo City Exclusive ||100mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$400 ||Niche |
|109 ||Le Labo ||Mousse de Chene 30 - Amsterdam City Exclusive ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$300 ||Niche |
|110 ||Le Labo ||Musc 25 – Los Angeles City Exclusive ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$250 ||Niche |
|111 ||Le Labo ||Rose 31 ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$175 ||Niche |
|112 ||Le Labo ||Tabac 28 – Miami City Exclusive ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$250 ||Niche |
|113 ||Le Labo ||The Noir 29 ||50mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed Once to Test / Brand New; No Box ||$175 ||Niche |
|114 ||Maison Crivelli ||Bois Datchai ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$169 ||Niche |
|115 ||Maison Crivelli ||Rose Saltifolia ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$159 ||Niche |
|116 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||724 ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$365 ||Niche |
|117 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||724 ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|118 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Amyris Femme ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$139 ||Niche |
|119 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Amyris Femme Extrait ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|120 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Amyris Femme Extrait Special Edition Bottle ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$245 ||Niche |
|121 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Celestia ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$115 ||Niche |
|122 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Celestia Cologne Forte ||200mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$279 ||Niche |
|123 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Celestia Cologne Forte ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$149 ||Niche |
|124 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Celestia Forte ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$159 ||Niche |
|125 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Universalis Cologne Forte ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$119 ||Niche |
|126 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Universalis EdT ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$219 ||Niche |
|127 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Vitae ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$219 ||Niche |
|128 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Vitae Cologne Forte ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$119 ||Niche |
|129 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Aqua Vitae Forte EdP ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$159 ||Niche |
|130 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Baccarat Rouge 540 EdP ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$205 ||Niche |
|131 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Baccarat Rouge 540 EdP ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$409 ||Niche |
|132 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$295 ||Niche |
|133 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Gentle Fluidity Gold ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|134 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Grand Soir ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$170 ||Niche |
|135 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||L'eau a La Rose ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$129 ||Niche |
|136 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||L'eau a la Rose ||35mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$90 ||Niche |
|137 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||L'homme A la Rose ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$159 ||Niche |
|138 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Oud EdP ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$170 ||Niche |
|139 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Oud Extrait ||10mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$35 ||Niche |
|140 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Oud Satin Mood EdP ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$190 ||Niche |
|141 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Petit Matin ||70mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$145 ||Niche |
|142 ||Maison Francis Kurkdjian ||Petit Matin ||200mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$350 ||Niche |
|143 ||Maison Lancome ||Orange Bigarades ||100mL ||100% Full ||Full presentation with Box ||$229 ||Niche |
|144 ||Mark Birley ||Charles Street ||75mL ||97% Full ||Travel Version ||$90 ||Niche |
|145 ||Masque Milano ||Tango ||35mL ||99% Full || ||$90 ||Niche |
|146 ||Memo Paris ||French Leather ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|147 ||Memo Paris ||Inle ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|148 ||Memo Paris ||Italian Leather ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box or Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|149 ||Memo Paris ||Lailabella ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|150 ||Memo Paris ||Marfa ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|151 ||Memo Paris ||Moon Fever ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|152 ||Memo Paris ||Oriental Leather ||75mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box; No Cap ||$135 ||Niche |
|153 ||Mind Games ||Caissa ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$250 ||Niche |
|154 ||Mind Games ||Gardez (Black Queen) ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$225 ||Niche |
|155 ||Mind Games ||J'Adoube ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$299 ||Niche |
|156 ||Mind Games ||Scholar's Mate ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$225 ||Niche |
|157 ||Mizensir ||Cologne de Figuer ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$175 ||Niche |
|158 ||Mizensir ||Cologne de Matte ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$175 ||Niche |
|159 ||Mizensir ||Ideal Oud ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|160 ||Mizensir ||Mythique Vetiver ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$175 ||Niche |
|161 ||Mizensir ||Sweet Prailine ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|162 ||Mizensir ||Bois de Mysore ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|163 ||Mona di Orio ||Cuir ||75mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$120 ||Niche |
|164 ||Oliver and Co. ||M.O.U.S.S.E. ||50mL ||99% Full ||Limited Edition 87/133 ||$110 ||Niche |
|165 ||Parfums de Nicolai ||Patchouli Intense ||100mL ||98% Full ||Full Presentation ||$119 ||Niche |
|166 ||Perris Monte Carlo ||Tuberuese Absolue ||100mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$99 ||Niche |
|167 ||Pomare's Stolen Perfume ||Angel's Share ||9mL ||70% Full ||No Box ||$40 ||Niche |
|168 ||Roja Dove ||Apex Discovery Atomizer ||7.5mL ||99% Full || ||$50 ||Niche |
|169 ||Roja Dove ||Creation-E Essence de Parfum ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|170 ||Roja Dove ||Scandal Essence de Parfum ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$165 ||Niche |
|171 ||Roman Monegal ||L'eau de Rose ||50mL ||97% Full || ||$70 ||Niche |
|172 ||Santa Maria Novella ||Sandalo ||100mL ||95% Full ||No Box ||$80 ||Niche |
|173 ||The Harmonist ||Desired Earth Eau de Parfum ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand new, Sealed ||$219 ||Niche |
|174 ||The Harmonist ||Magnetic Wood Parfum ||50mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$229 ||Niche |
|175 ||Tom Ford ||Beau de Jour ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$1,000 ||Niche |
|176 ||Tom Ford ||Ebene Fume ||250mL ||99% Full ||Decanter; No Box ||$750 ||Niche |
|177 ||Tom Ford ||Ebene Fume ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$170 ||Niche |
|178 ||Tom Ford ||Fougere Platine ||250mL ||90% Full ||Decanter; No Box ||$625 ||Niche |
|179 ||Tom Ford ||Fougere Platine ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$1,000 ||Niche |
|180 ||Tom Ford ||Fucking Fabulous ||250mL ||99% Full ||Decanter; No Box ||$750 ||Niche |
|181 ||Tom Ford ||Fucking Fabulous ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$180 ||Niche |
|182 ||Tom Ford ||Grey Vetiver Parfum ||100mL ||100% Full ||Sealed, New in Box ||$170 ||Niche |
|183 ||Tom Ford ||Oud Fleur ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$1,000 ||Niche |
|184 ||Tom Ford ||Oud Wood ||250mL ||99% Full ||Decanter; No Box ||$750 ||Niche |
|185 ||Tom Ford ||Rose de Chine ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$175 ||Niche |
|186 ||Tom Ford ||Rose Prick ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$269 ||Niche |
|187 ||Tom Ford ||Soleil Blanc EdP ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$140 ||Niche |
|188 ||Tom Ford ||Soleil Brulant ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$145 ||Niche |
|189 ||Tom Ford ||Soleil Neige ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$850 ||Niche |
|190 ||Tom Ford ||Tobacco Oud ||50mL ||95% Full ||No Box ||$180 ||Niche |
|191 ||Tom Ford ||Tobacco Vanille ||50mL ||90% Full ||Full Presentation with Box ||$155 ||Niche |
|192 ||Tom Ford ||Tuscan Leather ||50mL ||100% Full ||Magnetic Cap Decant ||$115 ||Niche |
|193 ||Tom Ford ||Vert des Bois ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$900 ||Niche |
|194 ||Tom Ford ||White Suede ||1000mL ||100% Full ||Sealed Dramming Bottle ||$850 ||Niche |
|195 ||TVGA ||Milestones Extrait ||9mL ||90% Full ||No Box ||$40 ||Niche |
|196 ||Washington Tremlett ||Black Tie ||100mL ||95% Full || ||$125 ||Niche |
|197 ||Yves Saint Laurent ||Tuxedo ||250mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$375 ||Niche |
|198 ||Acqua di Parma ||Arancia Di Capri ||150mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|199 ||Acqua di Parma ||Colonia EdC ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$75 ||Designer |
|200 ||Acqua di Parma ||Colonia Intensa ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|201 ||Aqua di Parma ||Magnolia Nobile ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$115 ||Designer |
|202 ||Caron ||Pour un Homme de Caron Le Matin ||125mL ||100% Full ||Opened to test, sprayed once ||$69 ||Designer |
|203 ||Caron ||Pour un Homme de Caron Le Soir ||125mL ||100% Full ||Opened to test, sprayed once ||$69 ||Designer |
|204 ||Caron ||Pour Un Homme Impact Parfum ||75mL ||97% Full ||No Box ||$175 ||Designer |
|205 ||Chanel ||Allure Homme Sport - Aftershave Balm ||100mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|206 ||Chanel ||Allure Pour Femme EdT ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|207 ||Chanel ||Antaeus ||100mL ||85% Full ||Silver Sprayer ||$125 ||Designer |
|208 ||Chanel ||Bleu de Chanel - Aftershave Balm ||100mL ||99% Full ||No Box, Minor Cosmetic Damage ||$55 ||Designer |
|209 ||Chanel ||Bleu de Chanel - Aftershave Lotion ||100mL ||99% Full ||No Box, Minor Cosmetic Damage ||$55 ||Designer |
|210 ||Chanel ||Bleu de Chanel Parfum ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$130 ||Designer |
|211 ||Chanel ||Chance Eau Tendre EdP ||50mL ||90% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$90 ||Designer |
|212 ||Chanel ||Chance Eau Tendre EdT ||150mL ||99% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$120 ||Designer |
|213 ||Chanel ||Coco EdP ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$85 ||Designer |
|214 ||Chanel ||Coco Mademoiselle - Moisturizing Body Lotion ||200mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$55 ||Designer |
|215 ||Chanel ||Coco Mademoiselle EdP ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$90 ||Designer |
|216 ||Chanel ||Coco Mademoiselle EdT ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|217 ||Chanel ||Coco Mademoiselle L'eau Privee ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$90 ||Designer |
|218 ||Chanel ||Cristalle Eau Vert EdT Concentree ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Designer |
|219 ||Chanel ||Cristalle EdP ||50mL ||95% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$135 ||Designer |
|220 ||Chanel ||No. 19 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$115 ||Designer |
|221 ||Chanel ||No. 5 Eau Premiere ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$85 ||Designer |
|222 ||Chanel ||No. 5 EdP ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$85 ||Designer |
|223 ||Chanel ||Platinum Egoiste ||75mL ||99% Full ||SPLASH, NOT SPRAY Older Formulation ||$125 ||Designer |
|224 ||Christian Dior ||Dior Homme Sport - 2017 Version ||125mL ||99% Full ||Tester; No Box Batch Code is 6Y02 ||$89 ||Designer |
|225 ||Christian Dior ||J'adore in Joy EdT ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap, No Box ||$60 ||Designer |
|226 ||Floris ||007 ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap, No Box ||$100 ||Designer |
|227 ||Floris ||A Rose For... ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$65 ||Designer |
|228 ||Floris ||Cefiro ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester with Cap, No Box ||$59 ||Designer |
|229 ||Floris ||Lily of the Valley ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box. ||$65 ||Designer |
|230 ||Gucci ||Gucci Guilty Absolute ||90mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$70 ||Designer |
|231 ||Guerlain ||Habit Rouge L'instinct ||100mL ||99% Full ||Sprayed once ||$84 ||Designer |
|232 ||Guerlain ||L'instant de Guerlain Pour Homme EXTREME ||10mL ||100% Full ||VINTAGE BLACK RIM - DECANT ||$50 ||Designer |
|233 ||Hermes ||Twilly ||80mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$65 ||Designer |
|234 ||Jo Malone ||Amber & Lavender ||30mL ||90% Full ||No Box ||$52 ||Designer |
|235 ||Jo Malone ||English Oak & Redcurrant ||30mL ||80% Full ||No Box ||$49 ||Designer |
|236 ||Jo Malone ||English Pear & Freesia ||100mL ||100% Full ||Brand New with Gift Box and Gift Set (Body Wash, Body Lotion) ||$180 ||Designer |
|237 ||Jo Malone ||Rose & White Musk Absolu ||100mL ||100% Full ||No Box ||$180 ||Designer |
|238 ||Jo Malone ||Velvet Rose and Oud Cologne Intense ||50mL ||99% Full ||Tester; No Box ||$90 ||Designer |
|239 ||Thierry Mugler ||A*MEN ||100mL ||99% Full ||Rubber Flask; No Box ||$75 ||Designer |
|240 ||Thierry Mugler ||A*MEN Ultra Zest ||100mL ||85-90% Full ||Rubber Flask; No Box ||$250 ||Designer |
|241 ||Tom Ford ||Costa Azzura Parfum ||50mL ||100% Full ||Brand New, Sealed ||$130 ||Designer |
|242 ||Amouage ||Cristal and Gold Ladies ||50mL ||95% Full ||Vintage, Incredibly hard to find. Full presentation in nice condition ||$399 ||Vintage |
|243 ||Cartier ||Santos EdT ||100mL ||60% Full ||Splash; Refillable; Original Formulation; No Box; Some Wear on Case ||$149 ||Vintage |
|244 ||Chanel ||Egoiste Cologne Concentree ||100mL ||97% Full ||Bottle Only ||$399 ||Vintage |
|245 ||Chanel ||Gardenia EdT ||100mL ||100% Full ||Vintage; Sealed ||$390 ||Vintage |
|246 ||Crabtree & Evelyn ||Crabtree & Evelyn Extract of West Indian and Sicilian Limes ||125mL ||100% Full ||Full presentation with Box ||$209 ||Vintage |
|247 ||Dunhill ||Cologne ||125mL ||99% Full ||Vintage; Splash ||$100 ||Vintage |
|248 ||Escada ||Pour Homme Aftershave ||75mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$165 ||Vintage |
|249 ||Escada ||Pour Homme Aftershave ||125mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$240 ||Vintage |
|250 ||Floris ||Bay Rum ||3.5 Oz ||97% Full ||Vintage; Splash. "Use as a cologne, after shave lotion, or hair lotion." ||$84 ||Vintage |
|251 ||Floris ||Special 127 ||100mL ||98% Full ||Vintage; Dark Blue Box., 2 Royal Warrants, Vintage Version ||$70 ||Vintage |
|252 ||Fragonard ||Zizanie ||240mL ||80% Full ||Shaker bottle (Splash, not spray) no box. At least 80% Full. ||$240 ||Vintage |
|253 ||Geo F Trumper ||Ajaccio Violets ||100mL ||99% Full || ||$40 ||Vintage |
|254 ||Gucci ||Envy Aftershave ||50mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$140 ||Vintage |
|255 ||Gucci ||Envy Aftershave ||100mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$215 ||Vintage |
|256 ||Gucci ||Rush for Men ||50mL ||100% Full ||Full Presentation; These do not come fully filled ||$190 ||Vintage |
|257 ||Gucci ||Rush for Men Aftershave ||100mL ||100% Full ||BNIB Sealed ||$140 ||Vintage |
|258 ||Guerlain ||Heritage EdT ||200mL ||100% Full ||New; Vintage; Splash. 1991 Bottle. ||$225 ||Vintage |
|259 ||Guerlain ||Samrasa EdP ||50mL ||100% Full ||No Box ||$109 ||Vintage |
|260 ||Guerlain ||Samsara EdT 1992-1993 Formulation ||100mL ||100% Full ||Tester; No Cap; No Box ||$109 ||Vintage |
|261 ||Jean Desprez ||Bal a Versailles ||9 Oz ||70% Full ||Vintage; Splash; No Box Open to offers on this enormous bottle. ||$135 ||Vintage |
|262 ||Lacoste ||Eau de Sport Vivifiante ||100mL ||99% Full ||No Box ||$110 ||Vintage |
|263 ||Lacoste ||Land ||100mL ||99% Full || ||$130 ||Vintage |
|264 ||Nino Cerruti ||Fair Play Pour Homme ||100mL ||99% Full ||Full presentation with Box ||$275 ||Vintage |
|265 ||Paco Rabanne ||Eau de Metal ||20mL ||100% Full ||Vintage; Mini ||$15 ||Vintage |
|266 ||Ralph Lauren ||Silver Romance for Men ||100mL ||80% Full ||No Box, No Cap ||$145 ||Vintage |
|267 ||Revillon ||Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Super Concentrate ||60mL ||99% Full ||Atomizer ||$190 ||Vintage |
|268 ||Revillon ||Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Super Concentrate ||90mL ||99% Full ||Atomizer ||$290 ||Vintage |
submitted by jravitz
to fragranceswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 19:54 pissedStalin11 How to remove car parked infront of garage?
Somebody has been parking their car infront of my garage for a while now. Garage is a bit away from my home else would've seen who parked it. Asked around and nobody knows whose car that is. It's parked in such a way, parking brakes are applied and I am unable to take my car out.
Is there any way to contact the driver? I have searched with the number plate on the RTO app and found the name of the owner. Last time it was parked, got the neighbours to push the car after waiting for about 2hrs. This time wasn't able to push it around and now I'm stuck. Is there anything that can be done?
submitted by pissedStalin11
to CarsIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 19:01 sp1818 Motor shaking
Hi guys! So this happened to me today. I was going to the gas station and when i turn right i heard a bang from the passenger side. I know for sure i didn't hit the curb. Then my bronco felt like the brakes (passenger side) were stuck. When i parked at the pump the whole bronco was shaking and it felt like it was coming from the engine. Has any of you ever experienced something similar?
It went away when i turn on the bronco again.
Edit: I drive a 21 OB (no modifications)
submitted by sp1818
to BroncoSport [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 18:48 tristan822 2012 Ford Focus
Need opinions over here.. I have dealt with Ford Focus’s for a year and a half now. Constant transmission/TCM work. This is a first for me though and I’m stumped. Car needed a TCM. Put new tcm in vehicle. Was going through the trans tcm relearn everything gear wise passed the test. Park reverse etc.. went to start the car to take in on the first test drive. Car is stuck in drive and will not shift to park. Whats weird about it, when you shut it off. The car will tell you the car isn’t in park but when you move the gear shift to the park position alarm goes off BUT drive is still selected on the dash. This car is hurting my feelings. Please help.
submitted by tristan822
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:34 _lillith 2019 ford fusion rotors
i am having an ass time trying to figure out the minimum thickness for my rotors. i’ve contacted cust service and they can’t even help me lol. changing brake pads today and just wanted to make sure our rotors are good or if we need to change them too. thanks in advance!! it is a 2019 ford fusion S FWD - 2.5L I4 IVCT
submitted by _lillith
to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:54 Storitimer I need advice
Warning ⚠️ nsfw, violence, [email protected]
Edit: unfinished post.
Background information and to let people know I'm safe.
I 21f live in the United States. I live with my bf 27m. We have been dating for a year and seven months. From our first date I knew his was the one. He's just the right mixture of funny, serious and sweet. He's is an amazing man who I hope to build a future with. He parents and family are amazing people whom I love immensely. They are great people. I am not sure where I'd be without him. He's my everything.
I have been putting a strain on our relationship because I need help. We have talked about this plenty and we want to make sure we communicate with each other and we do.
The thing I need advice about is also the reason there is the strain in our relationship. Here's my story.
I 21f live in the United States. Growing up I lived with my mom and several boyfriends which resulted in my two younger siblings 13m and 18 m. Growing up I didn't know who my father was. My mom has dated two men at the time of contraception. So it's either one or the other. So one of my brothers is a full brother and the other is a half brother.
My mother was never married to either of her partners. But then one day we got a call from my aunt saying she was coming up to see us from Tennessee with her husband and my cousins which were way younger than me at the time (I was 13) and a friend. When she arrived she introduced her friend. Let's call him Rick. He was a man in his late 20s early 30s. He was nice and my mom really liked him. I remember how I would tease her saying she liked him.. After they all left back to Tennessee my Mom started to video chat with him. I was so excited about my mom finding another boyfriend and I was even more excited to find out he was going to come live with us.
You wouldn't believe how quick it was for my excitment to end. One day my mom, Rick and I were watch teenagers mutant ninja turtles (the live action ones) we had watched the first one but then my mom went to sleep. My brothers were younger so they were asleep as well. I sat there with Rick and after my mom fell asleep Rick pulled me into his lap. That was the first time he touched me. He told me we wanted to show him something. To stay quiet and Still. I froze up and told him to stop. And from then for the next 7 years he didnt stop. Not even when my best friend killed themselves in 2018.
Every chance he got he would touch me, take photos and do more vile horrible things to me. I can't bare to go into the details on here no matter how much I wish to tell someone. I can't do that to someone. It's horrendous... I didn't tell anyone until my senior year. I told my friend after breaking down on her after he had beat the shit out of my that day for telling him no. She was the only person up to that point.
It was like a weight was lifted. It felt so nice for it to be off my chest. I explained to her that's why she was never allowed over with him. My friend was a few years younger than me. I couldn't take that chance.
I was so depressed back then. The year my friend killed themselves I gained nearly double my body weight. I gave up on everything I loved. Suicide for me wasn't option. I was so against it, my friends suicide hurt me and everyone around him so much. I could never do it. But with that in mind it felt like I was trapped. I couldn't die but I couldn't leave. I was stuck.
My grades were horrible. I went from near straight A's to c, d and f's. I couldnt pay attention in school due to the constant abuse at night. I signed up for as many after school programs as I could and started bouncing friends houses each weekend. My mom had no idea what was going on. She had no idea why I hated him so much. She had no idea that each time he came into my room to "tickle" me He was actually doing other things to me. I would scream and cry for mom to make him leave me alone. Each time it caused a fight because she would ask me what he was doing to make me scream like that and all I could say was he was "tickling" me. Or would stop touching me. Because I was terrified He had threatened me several times to hurt me or my brothers or my mom if I told.
One day. I had enough. It was about 2 months after my friend's funeral that I snapped and I told myself I wouldn't let him touch me again. (I was 16) when he tried I slapped him hard...but he slapped me back harder. Making me bite my cheek. He shoved me down into my bed and threatened to put me in the hospital. The back of my legs bruised from hitting the rail of the bed. He left me alone for the rest of that day. Once my mom got home I ran outside to tell her about his threat but I couldn't bring myself to tell her why he made that threat.
She confronted him and of course he denied it. He told her that I was just spaced out sitting in my bed. (I have dissociative spells. ) That are very similar to focal seizures. I have had them since I was 14. They are stress induced and he straight up told my mom that I was hallucinating. They took me to a neurologist which determined that I was having a dissociative spells and then told my mom and him that having hallucinations were not a part of that. Plus I had bruises on the backs of my legs from where they hit the bed as proof of it happening.
Fast forward a few years of abuse. It wasn't just sexually, it was verbally and physically. Not to mention the small things he did when I told him no. Ex. Putting dead mice on my people, stealing my stuff, convincing my mom not to let me go out.
After graduating highschool, that summer I spent working as much as I could and bouncing houses or camping out. I didn't want to go home anymore. I waited for summer to end so I could leave off to college.
I didn't want to go to college but I felt I had no other choice to get out so I went. The first month of college I did very well. I was starting to be happy again. I tried to move on with my life. I got into clubs and made a few friends. I thought I was doing better. The nightmares seemed to slow down and I could finally sleep.
Around SeptembeOctober I started looking at online dating and I found him. My current bf 27m. We had started seeing each other. Going on dates but not actually dating. We didn't make it official for a few weeks. Which in that time I made a male friend who was working at my college as kitchen staff. He was funny and easy to talk to. It was nice to have another friend. We spent the entire day together I mean from breakast on campus to midnight in my dorm. But then it was time for bed. And I walked him downstairs and expected to see him again then next day. As I get up to my floor I get a phone call from him. He says he needs a ride to a gas station because his van is out of gas. I tell him I can't drive at night. It stressed me out and I have stress induced spells. He didn't know what to do so I invited him back up to my dorm. I have to beds in my dorm. Told him he could sleep in the other one.
When I woke up he was on top of me. Touching me and trying to pull my pants off. I told him no and to get out and escorted him out of my dorm. I blocked his number and avoided him around campus. After awhile he was arrested for peeing all over a students car on campus and I found out I wasn't the only one who he had done this to. He has restraining orders against him.
After that night I tried to kill myself for the first and last time. I failed horribly and then got even more depressed that I had tried to do that. I ignored all calls and texts and didn't leave the dorm for a week and then after stopped going to classes. I stopped trying to do anything. I slept all day and didn't even talk to friends or family for weeks.
At Thanksgiving that year I planned with my aunt to move in with her and drop out of college. I tried to talk to my mom but she wouldn't have it. So for the first time in my life I decided for myself and went completely against my mom's wishes and dropped out after the semester ended.
Shortly after Thanksgiving I go over to my aunt's house again. My uncle and her have been arguing for awhile when everything calms down and the approach me. They bring me into their room and sit me down. My aunt is on the near verge of tears as she tells me why they were fighting.
Rick, my stepdad lived with my aunt first before having introduced him to my mom. She informed me they had an affair. But after awhile she wanted to stop and Rick threatened to tell her husband. After a long while she broke it off and told him that it's his death bed if he tells (my uncle is a veteran) so It stopped. Until one day after my aunt moved back up here. My aunt was helping my other uncle (her brother) and my grandma mowing some lots (they did landscaping) they ran out of weed eater string so my uncle and my granny went to get some while Rick and my aunt went to the creek to cool off. (This was after he married my mom) He tried to touch her. But she told him no and immediately got away and went up to her car and sat in it with the doors locked.
(She did tell my mom that rick was not boyfriend or husband material. And also her affair started off in a time where she had major marriage problems. And she needed a friend to lean on. Then after awhile it becomes more. My uncle does not blame her for what she did. )
She told me this and I couldn't help but cry. When they asked me why I was crying I immediately blurted out he had been touching me. And then I immediately tried to take it back. I was terrified that I had told someone in my family. They said it was okay and just let me cry as they hugged me. They said we should tell granny and also ask my cousin if he had done anything to her. I reluctantly said yes. My cousin (14f) said he had not done anything to her.
Telling my granny was a mistake. She told everyone else. Everyone knew besides my mom. She told me to not tell. Because it was all in the past. I should just let it go and never tell my mom. I didn't tell my mom for awhile. (December)
Fast forward until June. My car need the brake pads replaced and the only person that can do it is Rick. (The only mechanic in the family willing to do it) so I go to drop my car off (my cousin is with me. (we work at the same place and she rode along.) He wouldnt do things if we weren't alone. I didn't realize until after I put my cousin in potential danger.
After he replaced my break pads. He told me to get in the car so he could show my why my break light was on. He wouldn't give me my keys unless I did. I thought I was safe because it was maybe a minute ride around the street and back. As soon as I got in he pulled the car out and drove down the street. After a moment he stopped the car and reached over trying to touch me. I slapped his hand away and told him to stop. He almost growled. I told him we better get back before my cousin noticed. He growled a bit more and started the car back up and parked in the driveway. He threw my cars at me and I told my cousin to get in quickly. We left as fast as we could to go to work.
At work (worked at a water park. It was ran by my family) I cried in the car for a moment before trying to collect myself. I got out of my car and got ready for work. As soon as I walked in my mom knew something was wrong. But I wouldn't tell her. I went over to my grandmother and told her what happened and she said it was my fault and to get over it. I told her that it wasn't in the past now and to protect myself I would be telling her after work. My grandma was angry with me but I didn't care anymore.
submitted by Storitimer
to abusiverelationships [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:22 riggs195 Anon's Pacific NorthWest Encounters
So, I’m writing this on my phone because I figured I should share my experiences. I’ve shared one already but I figured I should share more as I have had quite the run-ins with some odd things in the woods of the Pacific Northwest.
I live in Oregon, but I do tend to travel on my off time in the wilderness, despite my run ins I love the forest, nature, and all I just tend to be much more careful now.
This first story takes place in my home state. I have a buddy who is a park ranger and he shared me a story of his own. He works at Crater Lake National Park and was patrolling one of the trails that was reported by hikers who said they heard a bear in the area. He went out with a tranquilizer to move the bear out of an area that was close to a campground. He was walking as usual when he felt eyes on him…he began to hear movement in the woods, and he shouted out “anybody out there?”
He got his tranquilizer ready and proceeded toward the noise. But as he approached, he heard another noise behind him.
Now he was thinking, “Oh no there’s more than one out here.”
Not sure what to do he prepared for the worst but then to his relief it was two deer. He sighed in relief thanking God that he wasn’t going to be mauled that day. But suddenly he noticed blood on one of the deer’s antlers and next to it behind the bushes it came out of was the carcass of a black bear. The two deer just stared at him and returned to feasting on the bear. He wasn’t sure what to do, tranquilize them or risk being a victim? He decided it was best to take the shot and hit both. They didn’t even budge and just walked off into the forest.
He reported the dead carcass of the bear and just had a team remove the remains. Still gives him the Chills thinking back to that day.
The next story was when I went on a fishing trip with a friend in Washington.
We had set out to fish along this river that was calm that day.
We caught a few fish and even some crawdads. I love seafood so I wanted us to stay out longer to catch a few more fish. My friend ended up taking a nap while I continued to fish. All was well but I suddenly noticed something in the distance, something dark moving along the river. I thought it was some sort of log that was stuck and got free and was floating along the river, but its movements didn’t appear normal. It would move back and forth getting closer and closer. I began to get nervous; I can’t really explain why it just felt like I needed to get away from whatever this thing was.
I turned to my friend who was still asleep and heard a splash.
I looked back and the thing was just gone. I looked around wondering where it went, and I saw it. Perched on top of a tree, I thought it was a cougar, I grabbed my binoculars for a closer look, and it was crouched but was tall, lanky and had milky white eyes but covered in black feathers and wearing some sort of animal pelt. I felt a sudden sense of dread and fear I never felt before. I looked back to my friend to wake him but before I could I heard another splash and saw it was back in the water now headed to the boat. I said “F this “and then turned on the motor and hauled ass out of there. My friend woke up yelling at me and asked, “What the hell are you doing?” but I didn’t respond. When we got to the loading dock, I anchored the boat and told him to get in the truck and he protested about leaving the boat and I said, “We will get it later get in now!”
The car ride back I explained everything, and I saw how pale he got. He’s part Native American and explained to me that what I saw was a Skinwalker.
This next story takes place in the Canadian Wilderness. I was on a hunting trip with my buddy who has a cabin in Canada deep in the wilderness, off-grid type of deal. It was the beginning of winter so the snow wasn’t so bad to where you just couldn’t move. He had this goal to get a mountain lion. So, we headed out to a ridge where you could see out to a clearing where he said he saw this specific mountain lion every year. It always came to the same spot, maybe its home was nearby I don’t know. So, its nighttime, and we had a small fire going, I went to go take a piss when I noticed something or somethings… 3 humanoid figures were in the clearing, I quickly put the fire out, and my friend told me “Dude why did you do that?” I told him to shush, and we observed the 3 beings. The thing was this was way out in the middle of the wilderness, there’s absolutely no way that anybody else knew about this spot. Also, the 3 figures looked human, but I could tell they were much taller than normal and their arms, skinny and just moved unnaturally. They were circling something, but I couldn’t tell what exactly. Then one of the figures stopped and looked directly at us. We rushed to cover and didn’t really know what to do. So, we decided to not sleep that night and have our rifles ready just in case. The following morning, we went down to the clearing to see what those figures were circling and sure enough we saw footprints much larger than a normal human and the beheaded mountain lion that my friend wanted mounted in his cabin so badly but now not so much…
This story still comes across my mind to this day. Me and my buddy from our hiking club were going on a hike one day, it was a beautiful hike along a river, and we were looking for places to set up camp. We saw a campground with food and trash everywhere and at first, I was upset that someone just left this much of a mess here. But the longer I looked around the weirder things got…Their trash bag was still hoisted up on a tree branch but ripped open, the food was still there and if a bear or another animal got to the food, they would of ate everything. Also, there tents were still set up, but ripped as if from the inside, clothes still around and even 2 pairs of boots. The whole campground looked as if whoever was there was immediately in a rush to get out of there and just left all their belongings, not even bothering to take their shoes. The hairs on my neck stood up and both my buddy and I decided that we should call it a day and just hike back to the car. I reported the incident to the forest rangers, but they said they weren’t aware of anybody camping in the area and did not receive any reports from the area. Still freaks me out thinking what could have spooked these people so bad they left their tents, not even bothering to use the zipper and leaving their clothes and shoes behind.
This next one comes from a solo hike. I was doing a 3-day solo trip somewhere in Washington near the Canadian border. I was literally way out there no facilities or normal campground. I was just hiking along, and dusk was approaching, my campsite was already set but I just went for a stroll when I thought I heard a child’s voice calling for help. I thought it was my imagination, but I heard it again. I began to follow it and then I saw the child. He looked dirty; clothes still intact but his back was facing me. I called out to this kid, and he turned around but before he could speak, he was pulled by someone or something down on the other side of this hill. Then I heard a loud crash as if a metal down shut. I ran to where I saw the kid and saw nothing but the same clothes, he was wearing neatly folded and his shoes right next to them. After a few minutes to no avail, I made my way back to the campsite gathered all my things and headed back. I went to the forest ranger station and told them about what I saw. Never found out if they found that kid or not.
Now this story comes from my close friend in Oregon, but this happened in Washington. So, I was hanging out with my friend who has pretty much grew up in the outdoors all his life and I asked him what his most creepy experience in the woods was. He told me he didn’t have a lot of experiences like that aside from hearing weird things at night when he went camping. But, this one time he was out hiking with his dog, they usually are a pair for hiking with friends but this time he was out hiking with just his dog in the deep woods of Washington on a trail that had very little traffic, like you wouldn’t expect to run into anybody. So, his dog is off leash, roaming a little in front of him and as they come to a corner the dog just stopped and his hair stood on the back of his neck, did a single bark moved up one step and then just ran behind my friend, not behind his legs but down the trail behind my friend, about 25 yards behind him. My friend pulled out his firearm and aimed forward, considering this was an area where black bears are he thought maybe his dog saw a bear but after a few minutes he didn’t find anything, no animals, nothing. His dog refused to go near him even after he kept calling for his dog. He eventually left the trail with his dog and got back home in one piece. But he said he never saw his dog act like that, his dog and he have hiked plenty, and his dog has been spooked before, but he never acted that way and he would always come back to my friend even when spooked.
This last story I have for now occurred when I was hunting with my buddy in Washington. The area still had trees but was on the dryer side with us being closer to the desert.
We had a deer blind set up near a clearing and scanned the area for some deer when we noticed a big elk with a couple of doe. They were grazing and we just watched since we didn’t want this deer.
What was odd though was the weather began to get rainy and fog rolled in as evening was approaching. We noticed that the elk began to showcase defensive behavior, going back and forth making grunting noises and huffing as it began to set up a defensive area around the doe who were now cowering in a small area. Kind of like “Back up these are mine” This elk was staring at the tree line, and we thought, “oh shit maybe it’s a bear”. But to our surprise it wasn’t, it was another elk. We got a little excited thinking we were about to see these two elk go at it to see who gets to take the herd of doe home, but I stopped once I put it together. Why did the doe seem so afraid then?
Then I saw another elk and another and another all just staring at the protective elk.
But then to our shock all the elks began to stand. On two legs.
Now sometimes deer will do this as a protective or displaying behavior of superiority, but these elk were not.
The protective elk began to show more aggression attempting to scare them off.
My friend whispered to me. “What the hell is this, I’ve never seen this before in my life.”
My friend has been hunting for over 15 years from Alaska all the way to Colorado and parts in the East coast. A seasoned man who didn’t scare easily but I could tell this freaked him out.
The group of bipedal elk just stood there and then they all bolted towards the Elk and the elk charged them at the same time. Managing to impale two of the elks but he was outnumbered, and the elks didn’t use their antlers but began to bite the elk with what looked like jagged sharp fangs.
It was horrible. They then they circled the elk and just looked up to the moon and made these god-awful gurgling noises
It looked like some sort of F’d up ritual.
We decided that we should leave and began to grab our things to leave. I’m positive that we were too far for anyone to hear but I sweat as soon as we moved one of the deer stopped and looked right at us.
And that’s when we nopped out of there, we ran all the way to the truck hoping we didn’t run into those elks or whatever the hell those things were. I have seen deer display hostile behavior but never like that.
We were rushing to throw our stuff and sped out onto the dirt road. We got about 1/4 a mile away when we noticed a giant log blocking our path that wasn’t there before.
My friend said: “dammit we have to move it”
Luckily, we had a chainsaw in the back, and he cut some of the log away so we could move it. But God those logs were heavy, when we got to the last of the log my friend said, “help me move it!” I joined in, and we both lifted the last of the log out of the way out we noticed something on the road. It was one of those deer. Just standing looking at us. We backed up towards the truck my friend not even caring to grab the chainsaw and I swear it opened its mouth and said “hhe hhe-hel-help me moo-move iiiit”
It was distorted but sounded exactly like my friend.
We just ran to the truck from there and we hit the gas and this deer just ran towards the truck and hopped on the front and then the top of the truck and I’m just shitting bricks at this point and attempt to grab the shotgun from under the seat when my friend says “hang on” and just hits the brakes hard and this deer just goes flying off the truck and he quickly speeds around it .
We stayed at a hotel after driving 2 hours straight back to civilization.
Honestly, I believe deer just have some messed up ways, but I really don’t know what they were but I’m positive they weren’t deer, I don’t know what they were.
I figured I’d mention this since I didn’t add it to my previous post.
These experiences I had forever changed my perspective on the woods and I questioned whether I should ever step foot in the woods again. I don’t know why I attract these experiences but part of it motivates me to keep going to share what I see.
This other story was a time I went out with a friend to explore. We were in the backcountry just exploring and I suddenly saw this weird structure. My friend decided we should check it out and we saw this stone-like structure covered in moss and it must have been there for decades. What was weird though it had this rectangular structure that had a door, the door was perfectly preserved as if someone just installed it. No rust on the door handle or any weather damage, it’s like it came fresh out of the store.
I went to get a closer look and I was about to try to open the door when my internal gut feeling was screaming to me that something was wrong and we should not be here, and extreme sense of fear flooded my entire being and my hair on the back of my neck stood up.
My friend told me “What’s wrong?”
I told him “Maybe we should just go”
And he said “we can’t just leave now let’s at least see what’s inside”
Just as I fought my fear off and went for the handle the door began to creak open and I felt something was just VERY wrong, and I think my friend just instinctively knew we had to run, and we just got the hell out of dodge.
We returned with more people and armed to the teeth to try the door again.
But we couldn’t find the structure anywhere despite me marking this area on my map before we even attempted the door.
I always wondered what would have happened had I opened that door….
This next one I was camping with my old roommate, and we were enjoying the night and headed to bed soon after our fire was put out.
Around 3 am I had to piss so I went to the tree at the edge of our campsite
I heard movement after I finished and thought it was my friend having to do the same as me. A few feet away I gave him the okay hand sign and he gave it back
But the way his fingers moved just looked …wrong
I thought maybe I was just tired and headed back to my tent.
The following morning, we made breakfast and I mentioned to him how I drank too much the night before and don’t like having to piss at night but at least I wasn’t the only one who had to go.
My friend looked confused by that last part and said “what do you mean only one? “
I told him: “you don’t remember? We went to pee at the same time.” Then I showed him the okay gesture that I gave him last night to jog his memory and he just told me: “dude I didn’t get up at all last night…”
A chill ran up my spine and I just played it off that I was dreaming.
I don’t know who or what that was last night, we never saw anybody out there and I checked around the campsite after breakfast for footprints, saw mine but nobody’s where I thought I saw my friend the night before.
This next one is like the previous one, but I was camping with my girlfriend at the time. We had a great night doing you know couple of things and then in the middle of the night I had to piss. Did my business at a nearby tree, and then I heard my girlfriend calling my name, in the woods. I figured she had to go to and just wanted to have some privacy. Maybe she needed toilet paper and forgot, as I went to the tent to grab a roll, I heard her call my name again then said help me.
I thought about going over to her but went to grab the roll anyway because I didn’t want to go out there then she tells me she needs the toilet paper. As I opened the tent, I just stood there surprised, my girlfriend was sound asleep still. So, who was calling my name?... I heard my name again but louder and my girlfriend's voice saying “COME HERE NOW”
I just decided to go in the tent, and just laid there silent, not sure what to do. I didn’t hear anything for the rest of the night and passed out after the surge of adrenaline just put me out.
I didn’t tell my girlfriend about it, and just told her we had to cut the trip short because I forgot I have a paper to write.
This Last one happened in 2019. I took a drive on a forest road about 45 mins in. Parked near this trailhead and took off to the trail.
I was admiring the flora and fauna and just going on a normal hike when I noticed my vision completely changed as if I was looking through prescription glasses that weren’t mine. The vegetation changed and it was daylight when I was hiking but now it was dark as if sunset just passed.
This happens almost instantly. It was like I was in a completely new environment.
I then felt something graze my shoulder, it was a hairy arm, like the one you’d see from an ape or Bigfoot, and it was about to grab me, but I managed to take a step back, and I just see the hand grab where my neck would have been. I felt this sudden sense of dread and just began to backpedal and after a couple of steps, my vision went back to normal. The sunlight returned as well as the flora and fauna. I just saw a fuzzy-like outline in a circular shape in front of me from where I just stepped out of, and it eventually disappeared the more steps back I took.
I just stood there completely shocked about what just happened and came to my senses as my internal red flags were going off and I just turned around and ran to my truck and got out of the area. I never had this happen to me before and it thankfully hasn’t happened since. Since this happened, I have never gone hiking alone again.
To end this off, I just want to add that I enjoy the woods and nature it is full of beauty and wonder. But there are things out there…things even the natives knew to stay away from. There are things out there, that don’t care about you, or that you have families, or loved ones. I still go out to the woods, but after that last experience, it took me a long time to get the courage to go out there again. I never go out for solo hikes anymore, and if I can’t go with someone, I always take my dog. Thanks for hearing my stories and I’ll be sure to share any future experiences I have.
submitted by riggs195
to Viidith22 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:46 VietRooster New Music Friday: June 2nd/May 26th, 2023
New Music Friday is the weekly thread dedicated to cataloging all the Album/EP releases that came out this week, including non-subreddit relevant releases. This is also a great place to discuss these albums, or bring to attention other albums released this week.
❓ "this seems intriguing after a cursory look"
⭐ "im interested in this for one reason or another"
❤️ "ive been waiting for weeks, months/i'm absolutely in love with this"
⭐ Protomartyr - Formal Growth in the Desert
Genre: Post-Punk, Art Punk, Gothic Rock Beach Fossils - Bunny
Genre: Indie Pop, Jangle Pop, Dream Pop
❓ Bully - Lucky for You
Label: Sub Pop
Genre: Indie Rock, Noise Pop, Post-Grunge
⭐ Pupil Slicer - Blossom
Genre: Mathcore, Post-Hardcore, Blackgaze Body Type - Expired Candy
Genre: Indie Rock, Post-Punk
❓ KNOWER - KNOWER FOREVER
Genre: Jazz-Funk, Synth Funk, Art Pop RVG - Brain Worms
Genre: Indie Rock, Jangle Pop Baxter Dury - I Thought I Was Better Than You
Genre: Art Pop, Indie Pop, UK Hip Hop Ben Folds - What Matters Most
Label: New West
Genre: Piano Rock, Pop Rock, Singer-songwriter Jake Shears (ex-Scissor Sisters) - Last Man Dancing
Genre: Pop, Pop Rock Lanterns On The Lake - Versions Of Us
Label: Bella Union
Genre: Dream Pop, Chamber Pop, Indie Pop Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Council Skies
Genre: Post-Britpop, Chamber Pop, Post-Punk Revival FRANKIIE - Between Dreams
Label: Paper Bag
Genre: Indie Pop Generationals - Heatherhead
Genre: Indie Pop, Bedroom Pop, Electropop Anthony Naples - orbs
Genre: Ambient Techno, Downtempo, Neo-Psychedelia Purr - Who Is Afraid Of Blue?
Genre: Psychedelic Pop, Indie Pop
❓ Half Moon Run - Salt
Genre: Indie Rock, Indie Folk, Folk Rock Sam Blasucci - Off My Stars
Label: Innovative Leisure
Genre: Indie Pop, Singer-songwriter
❓ Gorgeous - Sapsucker
Genre: Experimental Rock Vulfmon - Vulfnik
Genre: Pop Soul, Jazz-Funk Gula Blend - Allt har hänt
Label: Rama Lama
Genre: Surf Rock, Garage Punk Gal Pal - This and Other Gestures
Label: Youth Riot
Genre: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock
❓ Lost Under Heaven - Something is Announced By Your Life!
Genre: Art Pop, Indietronica De Staat - Red / Yellow / Blue
Genre: Alternative Rock, Dance-Punk The Aquadolls - Charmed
Genre: Surf Rock, Indie Surf, Indie Rock Rancid - Tomorrow Never Comes
Genre: Punk Rock
**Kildas - No Harmony
Genre: Progressive Rock, Jazz-Rock WITCH - Zango
Genre: Zamrock, Acid Rock Louise Post - Sleepwalker
Genre: Indie Rock, Indie Pop
⭐ Tigercub - The Perfume of Decay
Genre: Alternative Rock, Stoner Rock, Garage Rock Sorry Girls - Bravo!
Genre: Pop Rock McKinley Dixon - Beloved! Paradise! Jazz!?
Label: City Slang
Genre: Jazz Rap, Conscious Hip Hop, Neo-Soul
❓ DZ Deathrays - R.I.F.F.
Genre: Alternative Rock, Garage Rock Revival Ben Harper - WIDE OPEN LIGHT
Genre: Singer-songwriter, Folk Rock OLTH - every day is sOmeOne's speciaL day
Genre: Screamo, Metalcore, Emoviolence MILLY - The Freed Milly (EP)
Genre: Shoegaze, Indie Rock, Noise Pop
❓ Public Phone School - Public Phone School
Genre: Noise Rock, Powerviolence, Synth Punk Kiltro - Underbelly
Genre: Psychedelic Folk, Indie Folk, Latin Alternative Speakers Corner Quartet - Further Out Than The Edge
Genre: Jazz Brandt Brauer Frick - Multi Faith Prayer Room
Genre: Minimal Techno, IDM, Electroacoustic, Nu Jazz The Stools - R U Saved?
Label: Feel It
Genre: Punk Rock, Garage Rock
❓ Levyosn - Levyosn's Lullaby
Label: Borscht Beat
Genre: Folksong, Acoustic, Klezmer Wire Crimes - The Impermanence of Things (EP)
Genre: Indie Jelly Kelly - Warm Water (EP)
Genre: Pop Punk, Indie Rock Monika Linkyte - HEALING
Genre: Pop Soul, Adult Contemporary Trixie Mattel - Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous (EP)
Genre: Dance-Pop, Nu-Disco Stray Kids - 5-STAR
Genre: K-Pop, Trap, Pop Rap CIL - Tears Dry On Their Own (EP)
Genre: Pop Big Time Rush - Another Life
Genre: Pop, Dance-Pop Elettra Lamborghini - Elettraton
Genre: Reggaetón Sophie Ellis-Bextor - HANA
Label: Douglas Valentine
Genre: Pop Rock, Synthpop, Alternative Rock The Aces - I've Loved You For So Long
Label: Red Bull
Genre: Pop Rock, New Wave Dj Smokey - Nuked Out Dance Party
Genre: Instrumental Hip Hop, Trap, Experimental Hip Hop DaBoii & The Mekanix - Soakin Game
Genre: West Coast Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap, Detroit Trap J Billz & Pi'erre Bourne - Streetz Hottest Young'n
Genre: Trap Moneybagg Yo - Hard to Love
Genre: Southern Hip Hop, Trap, Pop Rap Metro Boomin - METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE)
Genre: Film Soundtrack, Trap, Pop Rap
❓ Ghais Guevara - Goyard Comin': Exordium
Genre: Hardcore Hip Hop, East Coast Hip Hop, Experimental Hip Hop
⭐ Avenged Sevenfold - Life is But A Dream...
Genre: Avant-Garde Metal, Progressive Metal, Metal Metal Metal Metal Bongzilla - Dab City
Label: Heavy Psych
Genre: Stoner Doom Jams
❓ Girls Under Glass - Backdraft
Genre: Gothic Rock, Industrial Rock, EBM Omnium Gatherum - Slasher (EP)
Label: Century Media
Genre: Melodic Death Metal
⭐ Rival Sons - DARKFIGHTER
Genre: Hard Rock, Blues Rock BURNT SKULL - Daylight Mutilation
Genre: Noise Rock
❓ IUSA - ABANDON
Genre: Blackened Sludge, Post-Metal Einar Solberg - 16
Genre: Symphonic Rock, Progressive Rock, Art Pop Foo Fighters - But Here We Are
Genre: Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Shoegaze
❓ Messiahvore - TRANSVERSE
Genre: Stoner Metal Red Cain - Nae'Bliss
Genre: Progressive Metal, Alternative Metal Risin Sabotage - MACABRE
Label: Interstellar Space
Genre: Psychedelic Rock Saint Karloff - Paleolithic War Crimes
Genre: Stoner Metal To Descend - Mindless Birth (EP)
Genre: Horror Pain Gore Death Metal
⭐ Unfurl - Ascension
Genre: Sludge Metal, Mathcore, Dissonant Hell Wytch Hazel - IV: Sacrament
Genre: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock
May 26th Sparks - The Girl Is Crying in Her Latte
Genre: Art Pop, Synthpop, Progressive Pop Miya Folick - ROACH
Genre: Indie Pop, Alt-Pop
❓ Water From Your Eyes - Everyone's Crushed
Genre: Experimental Rock, Art Pop, Post-Industrial, Dance-Punk Kevin Morby - More Photographs (A Continuum)
Label: Dead Oceans
Genre: Folk Rock, Singer-songwriter, Indie Folk Arlo Parks - My Soft Machine
Genre: Bedroom Pop, Alt-Pop Saya Gray - QWERTY (EP)
Label: Dirty Hit
Genre: Psychedelic Folk, Indie Folk Bayonne - Temporary Time
Label: Rough Trade
Genre: Indietronica, Indie Pop, Ambient Pop Gia Margaret - Romantic Piano
Genre: Ambient, Field Recordings Shirley Collins - Archangel Hill
Genre: English Folk Music, Traditional Folk Music Boy & Bear - Boy & Bear
Genre: Folk Rock, Indie Rock, Indie Folk
❤️ Phoxjaw - notverynicecream
Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Noise Rock, Alternative Metal
❓ Stuck - Freak Frequency
Label: Born Yesterday
Genre: Post-Punk, Art Punk, Post-Hardcore The Orielles - The Goyt Method (EP)
Genre: Space Age Pop Drones AJJ - Disposable Everything
Genre: Indie Rock, Indie Folk, Chamber Pop, Anti-Folk
⭐ Clark - Sus Dog
Genre: Art Pop, Electronic, Ambient Pop, Progressive Electronic Demob Happy - Divine Machines
Genre: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock Panic Pocket - Mad Half Hour
Label: Skep Wax
Genre: Indie Rock, Power Pop
❓ Stimmerman - Undertaking
Genre: Art Rock, Noise Grunge
❓ Miranda and the Beat - Miranda and the Beat
Label: Ernest Jenning Record Co.
Genre: 60's garage rock/soul Yuksek - Dance'O'Drome
Genre: Nu-Disco, Balearic Beat, Dance-Pop Miss España - Niebla Mental
Genre: new-nowave, punky synthwave, riot grrrl
⭐ Victory Over The Sun - Dance You Monster To My Soft Song!
Genre: Black Metal, Avant-Garde Metal, Progressive Metal Jacuzzi Boys - Glue (EP)
Genre: Garage Rock, Indie Rock
❓ Twin Princess - Blood Moon
Genre: Alternative Pop, Doom Country, Indie Rock Moon Blue - The Moonlight Disco (EP)
Genre: Indie Pop, Lo-Fi Indie The Dandy Warhols - The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (EP)
Genre: Neo-Psychedelia, Post-Rock, Ambient Pop Radiator Hospital - Can't Make Any Promises
Genre: Indie Rock, Power Pop quickly, quickly - Easy Listening (EP)
Genre: Jazz Fusion, Neo-Soul Nate Schieble - plume
Genre: Ambient M. Sage - Paradise Crick
Genre: Ambient, ECM Style Jazz, Progressive Electronic Divine Sweater - Down Deep (A Nautical Apocalypse)
Label: Better Company
Genre: Indie Pop, Sophisti-Pop, Chamber Pop Chris Staples - Cloud Souvenirs
Genre: Indie Folk, Singer-songwriter Kassi Valazza - Kassi Valazza Knows Nothing
Label: Fluff & Gravy
Genre: Americana, Singer-songwriter, Progressive Country RF Shannon - Red Swan in Palmetto
Label: Keeled Scales
Genre: Neo-Psychedelia, Americana sophie meiers - shine__space
Genre: Bedroom Pop, Alternative R&B Crucchi Gang - Fellini
Genre: Indie Pop The Dirty Nil - Free Rein To Passions
Label: Dine Alone
Genre: Pop Punk, Garage Punk Daniel Blumberg - GUT
Genre: Singer-songwriter, Experimental, Art Rock Daði Freyr - I'm Still Making An Album 2/3
Genre: Funktronica, Dance-Pop, Synthpop Dev Lemons - Delusional (EP)
Genre: Alt-Pop, Indietronica, Bedroom Pop
⭐ JAAW - SUPERCLUSTER
Genre: Industrial Metal, Noise Rock, Psychedelic Rock Westelaken - I am Steaming Mushrooms
Genre: Indie Rock, Alt-Country Marco Mengoni - MATERIA (PRISMA)
Genre: Pop, Adult Contemporary, Pop Rock Matchbox Twenty - Where The Light Goes
Genre: Pop Rock Tia Kofi - Pride. Power. Pop. (EP)
Genre: Dance-Pop PRETTYMUCH - This Thing Called Love
Genre: Boy Band, Electropop, Contemporary R&B Lauren Jauregui - In Between (EP)
Genre: Pop Soul, Contemporary R&B Kari Faux - REAL B*TCHES DON'T DIE!
Label: drink sum wtr
Genre: West Coast Hip Hop, Trap, Alternative R&B, Neo-Soul Monaleo - Where The Flowers Don't Die
Genre: Southern Hip Hop, Contemporary R&B, Trap Loïc Nottet - Addictocrate
Genre: French Pop Ethereal - Heat Death 4
Genre: Atmospheric Drum and Bass, Downtempo Manu Manzo - Luna En Geminis
Genre: Pop, R&B Cruz Cafuné - Me Muevo Con Dios
Genre: Trap, Contemporary R&B Hunxho - 4 Days in LA
Genre: Trap Portraits of Tracy - Drive Home
Genre: Pop Rap, Alternative R&B, Art Pop Khamari - A Brief Nirvana
Genre: Pop Dom Corleo - On My Own
Genre: Trap, West Coast Hip Hop, Rage Lil’ Keke - 25 Summers
Genre: Southern Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap Cochise - NO ONE'S NICE TO ME (EP)
Genre: Trap, Southern Hip Hop Jay Worthy & Roc Marciano - Nothing Bigger Than The Program
Genre: Jazz Rap, Gangsta Rap Lil Durk - Almost Healed
Genre: Trap, Gangsta Rap, Pop Rap $uicideboy$ - YIN YANG TAPES: Winter Season (1989-1990) (EP)
Genre: Southern Hip Hop, Memphis Rap
❓ Heart Attack Man - Freak of Nature
Genre: Alternative Rock, Pop Punk Immortal - War Against All
Label: Nuclear Blast
Genre: Black Metal, Melodic Black Metal Kostnatění - Úpal
Genre: Black Metal, Avant-Garde Metal, Anatolian Rock Metal Church - Congregation of Annihilation
Label: Rat Pak
Genre: US Power Metal, Thrash Metal Vomitory - All Heads Are Gonna Roll
Label: Metal Blade
Genre: Death Metal Cenobite - Torment Your Flesh and Explore the Limits of Experience
Genre: Death Metal The Foreshadowing - Forsaken Songs (EP)
Genre: Doom Metal, Gothic Metal In Tears - Stars Caught Tonight
Genre: Blackgaze, Depressive Black Metal
⭐ Teitan - In Oculus Abyss
Label: Void Wanderer
Genre: Black Metal, Avant-Garde Metal, Psychedelic Rock Mesarthim - Arrival
Genre: Atmospheric Black Metal, Space Ambient
❓ The Mon - EYE
Genre: Psychedelic Rock, Drone Oceanlord - Kingdom Cold
Genre: Stoner Rock, Doom Metal
❓ Ockra - Gratitude
Genre: Doom Metal Speedwhore - Visions of a Parallel World
Label: Dying Victims
Genre: Thrash Metal, Speed Metal
❓ Seven Impale - SUMMIT
Genre: Progressive Rock, Avant-Prog
submitted by VietRooster
to indieheads [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:57 nimmoisa000 Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
Developed by Hangar 13, DICE, Ripple Effect Studios, EA Gothenburg, and Criterion Games and published by EA.
Additionally former EA Black Box and Ghost Games employees who would help access game assets and code from previous NFS titles to streamline the development)
Cartel (or alternatively as “Cartel: Palm City” or "Cartel: Miami" ) would be an open world title based on the Mafia Games, the GTA games and the Saints Row games, with elements of Battlefield: Hardline thrown in with an array of weapons and vehicles based on their real life counterparts.
Gameplay wise the driving would be like Need for Speed titles, and on foot and shooting mechanics like BF: Hardline and Saints Row. Plus you can customize your cars and weapons to the same extent in BF: 2042 and some cars would allow for mounted weapons,on foot you can execute people with your equipped weapon like in The Godfather games. On foot would be an FPS view (you can change to a third person view as well) same with having an FPS view in your car.
There would an single player experience point system (like in BF Hardline single player) you gain XP from killing gangsters, and cops blowing up or capturing enemy vehicles and completing main missions, side missions and activities also there will be 15 levels to achieve with each level up unlocking new weapons, vehicles and customization for your weapons and vehicles. As well as a New Game Plus (NG+) where everything you unlocked is carried over and you can also play on the higher difficulties through NG+.
Also there would be five wanted levels for police and five vendetta levels for the gangs should you reach level five gang vendetta you start a Gang War there are three ways to stop a Gang War either bribe the feds, blow up a gang stronghold, or hide out in a safe house. Police wanted levels one and two local units would come after the player, at police wanted level two or three the state police would come after the player. At wanted level four and five the feds would come after the player. The military will only come after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard
In Cartel: Palm City; in a different universe and timeline where there's a total prohibition of all narcotics in the United States in 2010; tells the story of Jack Rourke (the player character) a hardworking rideshare driver at day and a street racer at night who's scraping by in Palm City circa 2019. One fateful night, Jack Rourke has an inadvertent brush with the Blackwell Syndicate (mainly Carl Stoddard and that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. As he joins the Blackwell Syndicate who are fighting for control of Palm City against five other criminal groups and take the city for the Blackwell Syndicate including recovering evidence that could not only convict the Blackwell Syndicate, as well as a network of crime lords in many countries, (including the other gang’s backers) including the Blackwell Syndicate's backers the Mob and it would also directly implicate the CIA in Palm City’s drug trade with Jack Rourke earning the nickname “El Sicario” for his efforts in driving the other gangs out of Palm City. When he learns how much the drugs were hurting the people of Palm City and all over the country as well as learning that the Blackwell Syndicate had gotten into the drug trade themselves, he contacts FBI agent Chase Linh who relays the story to her and offers the evidence and his testimony in exchange for full immunity for him and his associates, and the evidence on the computer was enough to convict everyone form all the five gangs, but also their crime lord backers from at least half a dozen countries, as well implicating the CIA in this as well as lobbying efforts to keep all narcotics prohibited, leading to a new administration repealing the Narcotics Prohibition law and legalizing low level cannabis. However six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by Russian Mafia hitmen, Dimitri "Dima '' Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
- Sean Faris - Jack Rourke
- Erik Armando Alvarez - Marcus Blackwell
- Kieth David - Julian “Julius” Little
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez - Nick Mendoza
- Kelly Hu - Khai Minh Dao
- Travis Willingham - Carl Stoddard
- Eugene Byrd - Marcus “Boomer” Boone
- Adam J. Harrington - Tyson Latchford
- Jack Derges - Tyler "Ty" Morgan
- David Ajala - Sean "Mac" McAlister
- Jessica Madsen - Jessica "Jess" Miller
- Ramon Tikaram - Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry
- Brooke Burke - Rachel Teller
- Josie Maran - Mia Townsend
- Jonny Cruz - Lucas Rivera
- Ana Marte - Ana Rivera
- Maggie Q - FBI Agent Chase Linh
- Bentino Martinez - CIA Agent Julian Dawes
- Coolie Ranx - Benny King
- Jason Michael Zumwalt - Roman Barkov
- Michael Andrew Hollick - Niko Barkov
- Fred Tatasciore - Tony Alpert
- Josh Coxx - Frank Mercer
- Shontae Saldana - Eva Torres
- Josh Collins - Danny Shaw
- Moti Margolin - Dimitri Glebov
- Jack Yang - Chan Wu
- Graham Shiels - Leo Ray
- Mark Rolston - Neil Roark
- Dean McKenzie - Jonathan Cross
- David Rees Snell - Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
- Heather Fox - Rose Largo
- Joshua Alba - Zack Maio
- Kurt Caceres - Hector Maio
- Lawrence B. Adisa - Brad Rogers
- Dominique Tipper - Lina Navarro
- David Palffy - Caleb Reece
- David Menkin - Hector "Ming" Domingo
- Bruce Johnson - Wes "Webster" Allen
- William Roberts - Joe "JV" Vega
- Jun-Yamazaki - Toru "Bull" Sato
- Derek Hamilton - Clarence "Razor" Callahan
- Chuck Norris - Chief Norris
- Paul Pape - Jack Keller
- Christina Hendricks - Sam Harper
List of activities
- Story Mission: Missions that advance the plot
- Side Mission: Missions that do not advance the plot but earns extra experience/money
- Street Race: Just like it is in Need for Speed, finish first.
- Combat Race: Just like Street Race, but weapon use is allowed.
- Mayhem: Cause as much destruction as possible and get the highest Cost to State score.
- Car Snatch: Steal a car from the cops or one of the four gangs and bring it to a chop shop and also unlock the car you stole for free.
- Drug/CigaWeapon Trafficking: Deliver drugs/military-grade weapons/Cuban cigars to dealers and avoid the cops and rival gangs.
- Car Delivery: Deliver a load of high-end cars to car dealers.
- Assassination: Find and kill a named character, bonus if you fulfill a special condition
- Acura NSX '17, Acura RSX-S '04,
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16,
- Aston Martin DB5 '64, Aston Martin DB11 '17, Aston Martin DB11 Volante '19, Aston Martin Vulcan '16,
- Audi R8 V10 Performance '19, Audi S5 Sportback '17,
- BMW i8 Coupé '18, BMW i8 Coupé K.S. '18, BMW i8 Roadster '18, BMW M2 Competition '19, BMW M3 '06, BMW M3 '10, BMW M3 Evolution II '88, BMW M3 GTR L.E. '06, BMW M4 '18, BMW M4 Convertible '17, BMW M4 GTS '16, BMW M5 '18, BMW X6 M '16, BMW Z4 M40i '19,
- Buick Grand National '87, Buick Cascada '16
- Chevrolet Bel Air '55, Chevrolet C10 Sidestep Pickup '65, Chevrolet Camaro SS '67, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2020), Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (2020), Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Cross’ ZO6)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14, Dodge Charger '69, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ‘18
- Ferrari 458 Italia '09, Ferrari 458 Spider '11, Ferrari 488 GTB '15, Ferrari 488 Pista '19, Ferrari F40 '87, Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18, Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Ferrari Testarossa Coupé '84,
- Ford F-150 Raptor '17, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. '17, Ford Focus RS '16, Ford GT '17, Ford Mustang '65, Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '69, Ford Mustang Foxbody '90, Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Crown Victoria ‘08
- Honda Civic Type-R '00, Honda Civic Type-R '15, Honda NSX Type-R '92, Honda S2000 '09,
- Infiniti Q60 S '17,
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19, Jaguar F-Type R Coupé '16,
- Koenigsegg Regera '16 (Roman’s Regera)
- Lamborghini Aventador S '18, Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '17, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe '19, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19, Lamborghini Countach '89, Lamborghini Diablo SV '95, Lamborghini Huracán '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder '18, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder '18, Lamborghini Murciélago SV '10, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
- Land Rover Defender 110 '15, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15,
- Lotus Exige S '06,
- Mazda MX-5 '15, Mazda MX-5 '96, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02,
- McLaren 570S '15, McLaren 570S Spider '18, McLaren 600LT '18, McLaren F1 '93, McLaren P1 '14, McLaren P1 GTR '15
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 '16, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé '18, Unlocked at REP LVL 18, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé K.S. '18, Mercedes-AMG G 63 '17, Mercedes-AMG GT '15, Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
- Mercury Cougar '67
- Mini JCW Countryman '17
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X K.S. '08
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96, Nissan 240SX '98, Nissan 350Z ‘03, Nissan 370Z ‘09, Nissan GT-R ‘07, Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71, Nissan GT-R '17, Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '02,
- Opel Astra '09
- Pagani Huayra BC '17
- Plymouth Barracuda '70
- Polestar 1 '20
- Pontiac Firebird '77, Pontiac Firebird '99, Pontiac GTO '05, Pontiac G8 '08
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73, Porsche 911 Carrera S '97, Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18, Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive '18, Porsche 918 Spyder '15, Porsche Cayman GT4 '15, Porsche Panamera Turbo '17, Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- SRT Viper GTS '14
- Subaru BRZ Premium '14, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10,
- Volkswagen Beetle '63, Volkswagen Golf GTI '76, Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16,
- Volvo 242 DL '75, Volvo Amazon P130 '70
- Light Vehicles: M1161 ITV, VDV Buggy, LYT2021, MRAP, SPM-3, ZFB-05, Quad Bike, Dirt Bike. Desert Patrol Vehicle. Skid Loader
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles: LAV-25, BTR-90, ZBD-09, AAV-7A1. AMTRAC
- Main Battle Tanks: M1 Abrams, T-90A, Type 99 MBT, HT-95 Levkov
- Anti-Aircraft Vehicles: LAV-AD, 9K22 Tunguska-M, Type 95 AA
- Mobile Artillery: HIMARS
- Helicopters: AH-1Z Viper, Mi-28 Havoc, Z-10W, AH-6 Little Bird, Z-11W, KA-60 Kasatka, UH-1Y Venom, Z-9 Haitun
- Naval Craft: DV-15 Interceptor, RCB-90, RHIB Boat, PWC, ACV
- Emplacements: .50 Cal, M220 TOW Launcher, 9M133 Kornet Launcher, HJ-8 Launcher, Centurion C-RAM, Pantsir-S1, LD-2000 AA, Schipunov 42. Launch Pod
- Optics (Pistols): Iron Sights, Improved Iron Sights, Ghost Ring, Mini (RDS), Deltapoint (RDS), Comp M4S (1X) Magnum Scope (2x)
- Optics (Rifles): Short Range; Barska Reflex (RDS), Kobra (RDS), Coyote (RDS), EOTech Sight (1x), PKA-S (1x), HD-33 (1x), F2000 (1.6x) (F2000 only). Medium Range; M145 (3.4x), PK-A (3.4x), PRISMA (3.4x), Mark 4 HAMR (3.5x) ACOG (4x), PSO-1 (4x), JGM-4 (4x). Long Range: CL6x (6x), PKS-07 (7x), Rifle Scope (8x), Hunter (20x), Ballistic (40x), IRNV (1x), FLIR (2x)
- Accessories: Canted Iron Sights, Magnifier (2x), Variable Zoom (2x-14x), Flash Light, Tactical Light, Laser Sight, Tri Beam Laser, Green Laser Sight, LaseLight Combo, Range Finder, Target Detector, Stabilizer.
- Barrel: Standard Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Light Barrel
- Muzzle (ARs/Carbines, DMRs, LMGs, PDWs, and Sidearms): Muzzle Brake, Compensator, Suppressor, Flash Hider, Flash Enhancer.
- Muzzle (shotgun): Duckbill, Full Choke, Modified Choke
- Underbarrel: Underslung Rail (M320, GP-30, M26 MASS), Bipod, Ergo Grip, Angled Grip, Stubby Grip, Vertical Grip, Folding Grip, Potato Grip
- Auxiliary: Straight Pull Bolt, Bipod
- Ammunition: Shotshells, 12 Gauge Buckshot, 12 Gauge Dart, 12 Gauge Frag, 12 Gauge Slug
40mm Grenades, 40mm HE, 40mm Incendiary, 40mm CS, 40mm Dart, 40mm Flashbang, 40mm LVG, 40mm Smoke, 40mm 3GL.
- 25mm Grenades - 25mm Airburst, 25mm Dart, 25mm Smoke.
- Arrows - Broadhead Arrow, Bullet Point Arrow, Explosive Tipped Arrow (Tek Arrows), Poison Arrow
Key: Base weapon (special variant)
- Melee Weapons: Blunt Weapons, Knives, Collapsible Baton, Machete (L.S 16 Machete), Breaching Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Axe, Inquisition Sword, Shovel, Bayonet, ACB-90, Shank, Machete, Bowie, Carbon Fiber, Scout, Survival, Trench, Boot, SEAL, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, Precision, Baseball Bat, 2x4, Lead Pipe
- Light Pistols; P226, M9, QSZ-92, MP443, G17 (Street Racer Special), FN57. Machine Pistols; CZ-75. G18, TEC-9, MAC-10, MP9, 93R.
- Heavy Pistols: M1911, Compact 45, SW40, DEagle .38, DEagle .357, DEagle .44, DEagle .50, DEagle .501, DEagle .700, 45T (Mercer’s 45T), .40
- Revolvers; Unica 6 .38, Unica 6 .357, Unica 6 .44, Unica 6 .50, Unica 6 .501, Unica 6 .700, .38 Snub, .38 Special, .357 RS, MP412 REX, .44 Magnum (.44 Magnum Force), .501 Magnum Enforcer, .700 Magnum
- Short Rifles/Shotguns; Mare's Leg, Lupara, Shorty 12G (Modern Lupara)
- Personal Defense Weapons/SMGs: MP5, MX4, PP-2000, UMP-45, CBJ-MS, PDW-R, CZ-3A1, JS2, P90, UMP-9, MP7 (Combine MP7) , AS VAL, SR-2, MPX, Groza-4, K10 (Dillinger II), M1A1, M1928 (Dillinger), MP5SD
- Shotguns: QBS-09, 870 MCS, M1014, Hawk 12G, Saiga 12K, SPAS-12, UTS-15, DBV-12, DAO-12, USAS-12, AA-12, 870P Magnum, 37 Stakeout (Cross’ 37 Stakeout), Double-Barrel Shotgun, KSG12, M26 MASS
- Carbines: AK5C, ACW-R, SG553, AKU-12, A-91, ACE 52 CQB, G36C, M4, ACE 21 CQB, Type-95B-1, MTAR-21, Phantom, Groza-1, RO933, AKS-74U, CAR-556, ACWR.
- Assault Rifles: AK-12 (Shovak AK-12), SCAR-L, SCAR-H, M416, SAR-21, AEK-971 (Russian Dillinger), FAMAS, AUG A3, CZ-805, QBZ-95-1, ACE 23, L85A2, F2000 (SC-20K), ARX-160, Bulldog, AN-94, M16A3, M16A4, AKM, L85A2, ARM, MDC, SAR-21, AUG A3, HCAR, SA-58 OSW, HK51, FN FAL, SG510.
- Light Machine Guns: U-100 MK5 (Modern Dillinger), Type 88 LMG, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, QBB-95-1, M240B, MG4, M249, M60-E4 (M60-ULT), AWS, L86A2, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-12,
- Designated Marksman Rifles: RFB, Mk11 Mod 0, SKS, SVD-12, QBU-88, M39 EMR, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV, M39 EMR
- Sniper Rifles: R700PPS, TRG-42P, CS-LR4, M40A5, Scout Elite, SV-98, JNG-90, 338-Recon, M98B, SRR-61, FY-JS, Dragunov SVD, L115, GOL Magnum, SR338, CS5, .300 Knockout, M200 Intervention, M82A3 .416, M82A3 .50, M82A3 .501, M82A3 .700, M82A3 .900, M82A3 20mm Vulcan, AMR-2 .416, AMR-2 .50, AMR-2 .501, AMR-2 .700, AMR-2 .900 AMR-2 20mm Vulcan, HVM-II, M136 CS, Vidhwansak, Rorsch Mk-1, Rorsch Mk-4, 20mm Vulcan Grenares: M67 Frag, V40 Mini, RGO Impact, M34 Incendiary, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare, CS Gas Grenade, Molotov, AA Mine, AT Mine, SLAM, C4 Explosive, M18 Claymore
- Launchers: M32 MGL, M203, M320, GP-30, M26 MASS, RPG,MBT LAW, FIM-92 Stinger, RPG-7V2, SA-18 Igla, Mk153 SMAW, FGM-148 Javelin, FGM-172 SRAW, XM-25
- Gadgets: Defibrillator, First Aid Pack, Medic Bag, Repair Tool, Ammo Box, Ammo Pack, M224 Mortar, MP-APS, XM25, UCAV, Ballistic Shield, MAV, Motion Sensor, PLD, Radio Beacon, SOFLAM, T-UGS, SUAV, RAWR M240B, RAWR M203, XD-1 Accipiter
Other: Nail Gun
- The Birth of Art - After winning a big race, Jack Rourke collects the winnings at the Palm City Historical Museum
- An Offer you Can't Refuse - Jack Rourke must evade Volk sicarios with Tyson Lachford and Carl Stoddard members of the Blackwell Syndicate
- Race Day - After the events of the last mission, Jack Rourke partakes in a race day event and wins three events with his Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- Running Man - Volk sicarios Niko and Dimitri crashes the race day and Jack must get to the Blackwell Garage
Chapter 1 (2019-2021)
- M34 Party - Jack Rourke joins the Blackwell Syndicate and gets acquainted with everyone before going with Tyson in a Pontiac GTO '05 to burn the Volk's cars with M34 Incendiary Grenades as well as stealing GMAC's Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Standard Routine - Jack Rourke rolls with Tyson, Stoddard and Jonathan Cross to collect protection money but things go south when they collect from a hotel out of town and Jack Rourke chases after the hotel owner in Cross' car.
- Fair Play - Jack Rourke is tasked with stealing Ryan Cooper's Nissan 240SX and sabotaging it on the eve of the biggest Speedhunter race of the year, the SpeedHunter Championship Finals and in a last minute swap Jack Rourke has to race in place of Tyler Morgan
- Mia Townsend - Jack Rourke is tasked with taking Mia Townsend out for a night at the city... until a gang of Wraith street racers led by Caleb Reece hassles her and Jack Rourke takes them on in a fight
- Get Used To It - After the events of the previous mission Jack Rourke and Tyson Latchford are sent to teach the Wraiths a lesson But Caleb Reece makes it serious and Caleb Reece is wound up being killed by Tyson after a chase around the city alongside Danny Shaw.
- The Saint and The Sinner - It's revealed thtat Caleb Reece was Chief Norris' best friend, and Danny Shaw survives the crash however Stoddard would handle Shaw as Jack Rourke is tasked with infiltrating the Elmore Plaza Hotel and has to kill the manager, Nikki Morris and bomb the hotel before escaping to a funeral and confronts, Danny Shaw and Frank Mercer who are also in attendance. Jack Rourke kills Shaw and nearly kills Frank as well. But Frank tasers Rourke and escapes. It would be revealed that some of the Volk sicarios recognized Sotddard and had to deal with them, then the two escaped in a hearse.
Chapter 2 (2021)
- A Trip to the Countryside - In order to get a large supply of cannabis from Mexico, Jack Rourke takes a team to retrieve the Mexican from Mexican smugglers only to be ambushed by Los Zetas L.S 16 and Volk sicarios, then it's revealed that Roman had paid off the FBI to go after Rourke and his teammates then they came off with the cannabis killing their pursuers in the process.
- Code of Silence - The evidence that Tyson and Stoddard had ripped from the Volk had fallen in the hands of Hector Maio who cut a deal with the FBI, total immunity for the evidence and Jack Rouke is tasked with killing him and retrieving the evidence
- Visiting Rich People - Jack Rourke is tasked with sabotaging a federal proscutor's case against The Mob, the Blackwell Syndicate's backers as well as killing the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.
- Visiting Powerful People - Jack Rourke is tasked with meeting and protecting a powerful member of Palm City's elite, the owner of Prefered Outcomes Julian Daws... though he more than meets the eyes of Jack Rourke
- Agent Dawes - Julian Daws is revealed to be a CIA agent who is tasked with keeping the flow of drugs to Jack's surprise and that he is backing the Blackwell Syndicate through Prefered Outcomes.
- The Drug Trade - Julian Daws walks Jack Rourke through Palm City's drug trade and how the illicit street racing scene is used as a cover to smuggle drugs.
- Great Deal - Tyson Lachford scores a major deal with a drug farm in Georgia who promises to supply them with large amounts of drugs in exchange for access to databases concerning highway patrol routes; however when the deal goes down at a parking garage, the Volk and L.S 16 ambush them.
- Bon Appetit - Jack Rourke drives Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws to the rebuilt Elmore Plaza Hotel for brunch only for Niko and Dimirti with a Volk hit squad to blast the entire lobby with gunfire and C4 explosives, Jack Rourke vaults over with Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws, there Jack Rourke and Eva Torrez rush out through the side entrance and confronts the hit squad with Jack Rourke killing both Niko and Dimirti. However Blackwell wants Jack to confront Jonathan Cross at a doughnut store and reveals that the Volk threatened to turn him over to IAD and is chased throughout the city with Marcus Blackwell putting Cross on permanent retirement by killing him with a Lupara.
Chapter 3 (Finishing the other gangs and downfall of Jack Rourke) (late 2021)
- Happy Anniversary - Jack Rourke is tasked with completing a contract hit against Frank Mercer at the fifth anniversary of the formation of the High-Speed Task Force by firing a sniper rifle stashed in a bathroom
- You Lucky Bastard - After a failed attempt to kill Razor; Roman's personal driver and #2 of the Volk, Jack Rourke is given the contract to kill Razor, first by car bomb but ends up killing Deputy Chief Jack Keller. instead of Razor. Jack Rourke, Tyson and Stoddard would later find Razer at a Burger King. In this Rourke can choose to kill or spare Razor. Rourke would spare him after he tells him that the CIA is deeper in Palm City's drug trade than Jack Rourke is led to believe
- Creme de la Creme - Marcus Blackwell plans to kill Roman, Niko, Demintri and Chan Wu in front of the city's Creme de la Creme, the mayor, the police chief, the FBI director and even the city's richest elite. However things go south and Jack Rourke chases Roman and Niko at the airport where they get to a private jet but is shot down and crash lands on the Cross Mermeroral Bridge Chan Wu is still alive and Jack Rourke executes him and leaves before the cops show up.
- Plugging the Chief - After the events of Creme de la Creme; Chief Norris places to take on the Blackwell Syndicate and to dismantle them, and a contract hit is placed on him where Jack Rourke accepts the contract and kills Chief Norris.
- Election Campaign - The State Governor had launched his reelection bid with the promise get tough on the cartels that had plagued Palm City and like Chief Norris has a contract hit out on him which Jack Rourke is tasked with taking, using a sniper rifle
- Just for Relaxation - Marcus Blackwell tells Jack Rourke about a shipment of Cuban cigars as well as a hidden shipment of diamonds (hot ice) straight from Africa however and Jack Rourke takes a crew to retrieve the shipment from federal customs however it's revealed that instead of diamonds it's Cold Shot... the same drug being pushed by the other gangs.
- The Truth - Jack Rourke and Kahi Minh Dao eavesdrop on Marcus Blackwell and Julain Daws and they learn the truth.
- Moonlighting - Jack Rourke after knowing about the truth takes Tyson to rob the Palm CIty First National in order to retire from the sicario lifestyle and gets into a massive shootout with the PCPD Heat-style.
- The Death of Art - After the heist of Palm City First National Jack Rourke finds Tyson dead and meets Stoddard at the museum only to find out that Stoddard knew about the heist, and used his share of the drug money and clout at Prefered Outcomes to buy out The7 as his personal hit squad, however Jack Rourke manages to kill every member of The7 but spares Stoddard (the player can also kill him but canonically Jack Rourke spares him)
After the trial and the repeal of the Jack Rurke is placed in the Witness Protection Program in Lakeshore City but six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by members of the West Side Club, Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
The Gangs of Palm City
L.S 16 (Los Salmos 16) - Also known as The Salmos. Backed by the most powerful Mexican drug lords and the most powerful arms traffickers in the world, L.S 16 once ruled all of Palm City In fear until The House stepped in. They’re also the strongest gang in the game with access to military grade weapons and vehicles and each gang kill from them awards 500-1,500 XP depending on the enemy type. They are led by Neil Roark.
The House - The House is a gambling gang with strong ties and backed by the Sicilian Mafia; they run the street scene and the casinos in Palm City. They’re pretty strong but weaker than L.S 16, and they have access to military grade weapons and vehicles each gang kills from them awards 250-800 XP depending on the enemy type. Headed by Lina Navarro.
The Volk - The Volk is a Chinese-Russian gang led by Roman Barkov with Niko Barkov as their enforcer backed by the Triads (Chan Wu), the Russian Mob (Dimitri Glebov), and GMAC's crew (Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald, Rose Largo) for cars who control the weapon smuggling and arms dealing in Palm City. With this backing and access to military grade weapons. They are a mid tier gang and each gang kill from them awards 200-600 XP depending on the enemy type. They are also the ones who go after the Blackwell Syndicate the most.
Palm Kings - The Palm Kings (PKs) is a Black gang made up of Black nationalists who controls Palm Harbor’s rackets and extorts store owners. Led by Benny King, they’re equipped with police-grade weaponry and has strong ties with the PCPD despite this, they are the second weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 150-500 XP depending if it's a regular to elite
Dixie Paladins - The Dixie Paladins are a white supremacy gang and a militarized version of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) who controls the Gold Coast Mountains in the mountainous regions of Palm City. they’re the weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 100-250 XP from regular to elite members. They are led by Tony Alpert
Blackwell Syndicate - The Blackwell Syndicate is a underground criminal organization based in Palm City and is led by Marcus Blackwell with Julian “Julius” Little as underboss, Hector Maio before "Code of Silence" and Zack Maio after "Code of Silence". Nick Mendoza. Khai Minh Dao and Carl Stoddard are caporegimes and Tyson Latchford, Tyler "Ty" Morgan, Sean "Mac" McAlister, Jessica "Jess" Miller as soldiers. Other members include Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry as the gang's car expert Rachel Teller as the gang's customization expert, Marcus “Boomer” Boone as the gang's weapon experts. The Blackwell Syndicate would be the gang that the player would join. In Act 1, they're an outside and fast tracked to soldier, but in Act 2 the player would be a capo until the end of the game. They are secretly backed by both The Mob and the CIA through Agent Dawes. Jonathan Cross and Mia Townsend are also on the gang's payroll until "Bon Appetit" where Marcus Blackwell executes him with a 870P Magnum to the head. Also Mia would also go with Jack Rourke as well
The police/military force
PCPD - the police force of Palm City/Miami if the player does hostile acts (killing civilians, firing unsuppressed weapons in public, etc) will attract police attention and each kill from them awards 50 XP for regular members and 100 XP for armored members, However the player can bribe the PCPD to look the other way or will even help the player fight the other gangs but would be the target of higher level police forces. (Sort of like it was in The Godfather game) The player can also buy favors from them as well. Also they’ll deploy stronger units at higher heat level alongside the FBI. The cars PCPD drives are the Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Challenger, Pontiac GTO, and the Chevy Grand Sport
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) - The state police force and Only appears in wanted levels 3 and above, Each kill from them awards 75 XP for regular state troopers and 150 XP for tactical state troopers. Regular state troopers drives Ford Mustang GTs tactical state troopers drives Nissan GT-R
FBI - Only appears in wanted level 5 the FBI will be called in if the player continues to retaliate against the PCPD. Each kill from them awards 125 XP for regular agents, 250 XP for FBI SWAT and 375 XP for FBI HRT, Like the PCPD the player can bribe the FBI to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, or the PCPD but at the second highest price. The FBI also has the second widest array of favors the player can buy. regular agents drives the Nissan 350Z or Porsche 911 GT3 RS, FBI SWAT drives the - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster or Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. and FBI HRT drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
Military - Only goes after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard. Each kill from them awards 200 XP for regs, 400 XP for experienced troops and 600 XP for elite troops. Like the PCPD, State Police and the FBI, the player can bribe the military to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, the PCPD, State Police or even the FBI but at the highest price and The military also has the widest array of favors the player can buy in large part due to Agent Dawes’ connections in Washington.
Multiplayer portion of the game would take place during the five cartels war where the Blackwell Syndicate, The Volk, Palm Kings, Dixie Paldines, Los Salmos 16, and The House (basically where Jack Rourke glosses over saying "It was non-stop chaos for weeks")
Also there would be a free ride mode where the player can explore the city at their leisure or pick a fight with either other cartels or the cops.
submitted by nimmoisa000
to gameideas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:24 wtfwafflezor (Selling) 800 Titles Dungeons & Dragons Vudu HD iTunes 4K $8 Batman 2022 Vudu HD $2.50
Prices FIRM - CashApp/Venmo/PayPal Friends & Family
Disney/Marvel titles are split codes. Only redeem what you pay for. Thank you.
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
12 Monkeys (1995) (MA/4K) $4
1917 (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.50
2012 (2009) (MA/4K) $6.50
21 Bridges (2019) (iTunes/4K) $3
21 Jump Street (2012) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $2.75
3 From Hell (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.50
31 (2016) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
355, The (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
47 Ronin (2013) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $4 (MA/HD) $3.50
80 for Brady (2023) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
A Clockwork Orange (1972) (MA/4K) $6.50
A Cure for Wellness (2017) (MA/HD) $4
A Dog's Way Home (2019) (MA/HD) $3.75
A Man Called Otto (2022) (MA/HD) $7.25
A Most Wanted Man (2014) (Vudu/HD) $3.50
A Quiet Place (2018) (Vudu/4K) $4.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
A Quiet Place Part II (2020) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Abominable (2019) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $6.25
About Time (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Addams Family 2 (2021) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Adrift (2018) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) (MA/HD) $5.75 (GP/HD) $4.25
Aladdin (1992) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Aladdin (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.50
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014) (MA/HD) $4.75
Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $4
Alien (1979) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5
Alien Collection 1-6 (MA/HD) $19.50 1-4 (MA/SD) $9
Alita: Battle Angel (2019) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $4
All is Lost (2013) (Vudu/HD) $4
Allied (2016) (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Almost Famous (2000) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Alpha (2018) (MA/HD) $4.25
Amazing Spider-Man (2012) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Ambulance (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4
American Assassin (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
American Gangster (Extended Edition) (2007) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6.25
American Made (2017) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $4.25
American Sniper (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50
Amsterdam (2022) (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.75
Amy (2015) (Vudu/HD) $6
Anastasia (1997) (MA/HD) $6.25
Angel Has Fallen (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Angel Heart (1987) (Vudu/4K) $6
Anna (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Annihilation (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $2.50
Antebellum (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Ant-Man (2015) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.25
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) (MA/4K) $8 (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.25
Antz (1998) (MA/HD) $5.75
Apocalypse Now (3 Versions) (Vudu/4K) $6.50
Apollo 13 (1995) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.75
Aqua Teen Forever: Plantasm (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Arctic (2019) (MA/HD) $5.75
Arnold Schwarzenegger 6-Movie (Vudu/HD) $13.50
Arrival (2016) (Vudu/4K) $6.75 (Vudu/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/4K) $4
Assassination Nation (2018) (MA/HD) $4.75
Assassin's Creed (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Atomic Blonde (2017) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) $3.25 (MA/HD) $2.25
Avengers Collection 1-4 (MA/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) $20 (GP/HD) $7.75
Baby Driver (2017) (MA/HD) $3.75
Babylon (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Back to the Future Collection 1-3 (MA/4K) $15 (MA/HD) $7.50
Bad Boys Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $12
Bad Boys for Life (2020) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.50
Bad Guys, The (2022) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $4.25
Bad Times at The El Royale (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.75
Band of Brothers (2001) (GP/HD) $3.75 No Port
Banshees of Inisherin (2022) (GP/HD) $4.50
Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons (2022) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.50
Batman Year One (2011) (MA/4K) $5
Batman, The (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $2.50
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham (2022) (MA/4K) $7.50
Batman: The Long Halloween Deluxe Edition (2022) (MA/HD) $6
Battle: Los Angeles (2011) (MA/4K) $6.50
Battleship (2012) (MA/4K) $4.50 (MA/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $3
Baywatch (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $2 (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Beast (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Being John Malkovich (1999) (MA/HD) $4
Belly (1998) (Vudu/4K) $4.75
Beverly Hills Cop (1984) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Big Hero 6 (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $1.50
Big Short (2015) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Birdman (2014) (MA/HD) $4.75
Birth of the Dragon (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.25
Black Adam (2022) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $4.25
Black Panther (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.75
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.50
Black Widow (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
Blacklight (2022) (MA/HD) $4.25
Blindspotting (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.75
Blues Brothers + Unrated (1980) (MA/4K) $7
Bob's Burgers Movie (2022) (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Bodies Bodies Bodies (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6.75
Bodyguard, The (1992) (MA/HD) $5
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) (MA/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $3.25
Bond: Skyfall (2012) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $1
Book Club (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1
Born a Champion (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Boss Baby (2017) & Family Business (2021) (MA/HD) $5.75
Boss Baby (2017) (MA/HD) $1.50
Bourne Collection 1-5 (MA/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) $19 (MA/HD) $15
Boxtrolls, The (2014) (iTunes/HD) $4.75
Brave (2012) (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.50
Braveheart (1995) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (Vudu/HD) $5
Breakfast Club (1985) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Breakfast Club (1985), Weird Science (2008), Sixteen Candles (1984) (MA/HD) $11.50
Breakthrough (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50
Bridesmaids (2011) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3.50
Brightburn (2019) (MA/HD) $6.75
Bullet to the Head (2013) (MA/HD) $3
Bullet Train (2022) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.25
Bumblebee (2018) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $2
Cabin in the Woods (2012) (iTunes/4K) $2.75 (Vudu/HD) $2
Call of the Wild (2020) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $1.50 (GP/HD) $1.25
Candyman (2020) (MA/HD) $4.50
Captain Fantastic (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $4
Captain Marvel (2019) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) $4 (GP/HD) $1.75
Card Counter, The (2021) (MA/HD) $5
Casablanca (1943) (MA/4K) $6.25
Case for Christ, The (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Celebrating Mickey (2018) (MA/HD) $5.50
Chaos Walking (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5
Chappie (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Charlie's Angels (2000) (MA/4K) $7.75
Charlie's Angels (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Chasing Amy (1997) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Chicago (2002) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Choice, The (2016) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Christopher Robin (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $4
Chronicle (2012) (MA/HD) $4.50
Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010) (MA/HD) $7
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007) (MA/HD) $6.50 (GP/HD) $5
Clerks III (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Cloverfield (2008) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Coco (2017) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.25
Cold Pursuit (2019) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
Coming to America (1988) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Commuter (2018) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Conan The Barbarian (2011) (Vudu/4K) $5
Constantine: The House of Mystery (2022) (MA/HD) $3.50
Contractor (2022) (Vudu/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Courier, The (2020) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Crash (2004) (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Crawl (2019) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2
Creed Collection 1-3 (Vudu/HD) $13
Creed III (2023) (Vudu/4K) $10
Croods (2013) & A New Age (2020) (MA/HD) $6.75
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2001) (MA/4K) $7.75
Cruella (2021) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Daddy's Home 1-2 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Dances With Wolves (1990) (Vudu/HD) $6
Daniel Craig Collection 5-Movie (Vudu/4K) $20
Dark Tower (2017) (MA/HD) $3
Dark Waters (2019) (MA/HD) $5.75
Darkest Hour (2017) (MA/HD) $3
Dawn of The Planet of The Apes (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4
Day After Tomorrow (2004) (MA/HD) $6.75
DC League of Super-Pets (2022) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $5
Deadpool (2016) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Deadpool 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Death on the Nile (2022) (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.50
Deepwater Horizon (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Dentist Collection 1-2 (1996-1998) (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Detective Knight Collection 1-3 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $15 $5.75 Each
Devotion (2022) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010) (MA/HD) $4.50
Die Hard (1988) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $4
Die Hard 1-5 (MA/HD) $16 $4.75 Each
Dirty Dancing (1987) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Dirty Grandpa (2016) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
District 9 (2009) (MA/4K) $6.50
Django Unchained (2012) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Do the Right Thing (1989) (MA/4K) $6
Doctor Strange (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $4 (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.75
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $2.75 (GP/HD) $2
Dog (2022) (Vudu/HD) $3
Dolittle (2020) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.50
Don't Worry Darling (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Doors (1991) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) (Vudu/HD) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Downsizing (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.25
Downton Abbey (2019) (MA/HD) $5.50
Downton Abbey: A New Era (2022) (MA/HD) $3.75
Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) (iTunes/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $5
Dracula 2000 (2000), II: Ascension (2003) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $10.50
Dracula Untold (2014) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $4
Draft Day (2014) (Vudu/HD) $3.25 (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Dragged Across Concrete (2019) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Dragonheart 5-Movie (MA/HD) $15
Drive (2011) (MA/HD) $4.25
Dumbo (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.50
Dune (2021) (MA/4K) $5.50
Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $8
Dunkirk (2017) (MA/4K) $6.50
Dying of the Light (2014) (Vudu/HD) $2.25
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $3
Earth Girls Are Easy (1988) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Edward Scissorhands (1990) (MA/HD) $3
Eighth Grade (2018) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Elvis (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4
Elysium (2013) & District 9 (2009) (MA/HD) $7.75
Elysium (2013) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.25
Emoji Movie (2017) (MA/HD) $2.25
Encanto (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) (GP/4K) $3.50
Epic (2013) (MA/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/SD) $1.25
Equalizer 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $2.75
Escape from L.A (1996) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Eternals (2021) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3
Everest (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $4
Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) (Vudu/4K) $7.50
Ex Machina (2015) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (Vudu/HD) $4
Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
Expendables 1-3 (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Eyes of Tammy Faye (2021) (GP/HD) $4.25
F9: The Fast Saga + Director's Cut (2021) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Fabelmans (2022) (MA/HD) $6.50
Fahrenheit 451 (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3
Fantastic Beasts Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $7.75
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3
Fantastic Four (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50
Farewell, The (2019) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Fast & Furious Collection 1-9 (MA/HD) $10
Fatale (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Father Stu (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Fatherhood (2021) (MA/HD) $3.75
Fault in Our Stars (2014) (MA/HD) $1.75
Fences (2016) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.75
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $6
Field of Dreams (1989) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6
Fifth Element (1997) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $6
Fifty Shades of Grey 3-Movie + Unrated (MA/HD) $9.75
Finding Dory (2016) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.25
Finding Nemo (2003) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.25 (GP/HD) $3
Finest Hours, The (2016) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.75
First Cow (2019) (Vudu/HD) $6.50
First Man (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.25
Flashdance (1983) (Vudu/4K) $6.75
Flatliners (2017) (MA/HD) $4.25
Footloose (2011) (Vudu/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Ford v Ferrari (2019) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Forever My Girl (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Forrest Gump (1994) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Fox and the Hound (1981) (MA/HD) $6.50 (GP/HD) $5
Frankenstein (1931) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Free Guy (2021) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
Fruitvale Station (2014) (Vudu/HD) $4
Full Metal Jacket (1987) (MA/4K) $6.50
Fury (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Gamer (2009) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Gemini Man (2019) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012) (MA/HD) $6.75
Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $3.50
Girl on the Train (2016) (iTunes/4K) $2.25 (MA/HD) $2.50
Gladiator (2000) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Glass (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Glory (1989) (MA/4K) $7.75
Godfather Trilogy (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $14
Gods of Egypt (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1.50
Godzilla (1998) (MA/4K) $6.50
Good Will Hunting (1997) (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Goosebumps 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) $6.50
Gotti (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2
Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) (MA/HD) $3.75
Grease (1978), 2 (1982), Live! (2016) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $14
Greatest Showman (2017) (MA/HD) $2.25
Green Book (2018) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $5
Green Hornet (2011) (MA/HD) $6.50
Green Knight (2021) (Vudu/4K) $5.50
Green Lantern: Beware My Power (2022) (MA/HD) $3
Green Mile, The (1999) (MA/4K) $6
Greta (2019) (MA/HD) $5.25
Grey, The (2012) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.75
Groundhog Day (1993) (MA/4K) $8
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $4.75 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $1.75
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.25
Hacksaw Ridge (2016) (Vudu/4K) $4.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Halloween (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.25
Halloween Ends (2022) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.50
Halloween Kills (2021) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.25
Hancock (2008) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Hardcore Henry (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Harriet (2019) (MA/HD) $4.25
Hate U Give (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
Haunting in Connecticut (2009) (Vudu/HD) $6.50
Heat, The (2013) (MA/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/SD) $1
Heat: Director's Definitive Edition (1995) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $5.25
Heaven is for Real (2014) (MA/HD) $2.75
Heavy Metal (1981) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hell Fest (2018) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Hell or High Water (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (Vudu/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Hellboy (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Hellboy (Director's Cut) (2004) (MA/4K) $6.50
Hercules (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Hereditary (2018) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Highlander (1986) (Vudu/4K) $5
Hitman's Bodyguard (2017) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.75
Hobbs & Shaw (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Hocus Pocus (1993) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2.25
Holmes And Watson (2018) (MA/HD) $3.75
Home (2015) (MA/HD) $2
Home Alone 1-2 (MA/HD) $7.50
Hope Springs (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Hostiles (2017) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Hotel Mumbai (2019) (MA/HD) $5.25
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
House of 1,000 Corpses (2003), Devil's Rejects (2005), 3 From Hell (2019) (Vudu/HD) $6
House of the Dragon: Season 1 (2022) (Vudu/4K) $9 (Vudu/HD) $5.50
House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.75
How to Train Your Dragon (2010) (MA/4K) $6.50
How to Train Your Dragon Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $7.50 $4.75 Each
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $4.25
Howard the Duck (1986) (MA/4K) $7
Hunger Games Collection 1-4 (Vudu/HD) $6 (iTunes/4K) $12
Hunt for Red October (1990) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Hunter Killer (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Hurt Locker (2008) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Hustle, The (2019) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
Hustlers (2019) (iTunes/4K) $3
I Feel Pretty (2018) (iTunes/HD) $1
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (2007) (MA/HD) $4
I See You (2019) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
I, Frankenstein (2014) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $1.75
I, Tonya (2017) (MA/HD) $5.75
If I Stay (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Imitation Game, The (2014) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks (2017) (iTunes/HD) $3.50
In the Heights (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Incredible Hulk (2008) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.25
Incredibles (2004) (MA/4K) $7.75 (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.75
Incredibles 2 (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2
Independence Day (1996) (MA/4K) $7.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.50
Indiana Jones 1-4 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $20
Infinite (2021) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Inglorious Bastards (2009) (MA/4K) $7
Inside Out (2015) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (GP/HD) $1.50
Instant Family (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2 (iTunes/4K) $1.50
Insurgent (2015) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25 (Vudu/HD) $3.50
Interstellar (2014) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $4
Invisible Man (2020) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Iron Man (2008) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $7 (GP/HD) $3
Iron Man 1-3 (MA/4K) $21 (iTunes/4K) $16 (GP/HD) $7.50
Iron Man 2 (2010) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3
Iron Man 3 (2013) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $3 (MA/HD) $2.25 (GP/HD) $1.50
Iron Man and Hulk: Heroes United (2013) (MA/HD) $5.50
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
It's a Wonderful Life (1946) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5
Jack and Jill (2011), Just Go with IT (2011) & That's My Boy (2012) (MA/SD) $9
Jack Reacher Collection 1-2 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $7
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) (Vudu/4K) $5.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Jackass Forever (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4
Jaws (1975) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Jaws (1975) Jaws 2 (1978) Jaws 3 (1983) Jaws: The Revenge (1987) (MA/HD) $15.50
Jexi (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.50
Jigsaw (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2
JOBS (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
John Wick Collection 1-3 (Vudu/4K) $16.50 (iTunes/4K) $14.50 (Vudu/HD) $8
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4
Judy (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Juice (1992) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Jumanji (1995) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $6
Jumanji: Next Level (2019) & Welcome to the Jungle (2017) (MA/HD) $7.50
Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.50
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $2 (MA/SD) $1
Jungle Book (1967) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $4
Jungle Book (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
Jungle Book 2 (2003) (MA/HD) $6.50 (GP/HD) $5.50
Jungle Cruise (2021) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $3
Jurassic Park (1993) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $3
Jurassic Park III (2001) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $3.50
Jurassic Park: The Lost World (1997) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $3
Jurassic World (2015) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $2.75
Jurassic World Collection 1-5 (MA/4K) $20 (iTunes/4K) $17.50 (MA/HD) $10
Jurassic World Collection 1-6 (MA/4K) $23.50 (MA/HD) $11.50
Jurassic World: Dominion + Extended Cut (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.25
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $1.75
Justice League x RWBY Super Heroes and Huntsmen Part One (2023) (MA/HD) $4
Justice Society: World War II (2021) (MA/4K) $5.50
Kick-Ass (2010) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Kid Who Would Be King (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Kid, The (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Killing Kennedy (2013) (MA/HD) $6.50
Kin (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
King Kong (2005) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (MA/HD) $3.50
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.25
Knight and Day (2010) (MA/HD) $6.50
Knives Out (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Kung Fu Panda Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $12.50
La La Land (2016) (Vudu/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Lady and the Tramp (1955) (MA/HD) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3.75
Last Duel, The (2021) (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $4
Last Night in Soho (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.75
Last Witch Hunter (2015) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Last Word (2017) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $4.75
Law Abiding Citizen (2009) (Vudu/4K) $7
Legion of Super Heroes (2023) (MA/HD) $5.50
Leprechaun Collection 1-7 (Vudu/HD) $14
Les Miserables (1998) (MA/HD) $7
Life of Pi (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Lightyear (2022) (MA/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $2.75 (GP/HD) $2
Lilo & Stitch (2002) & Stitch Has a Glitch (2005) (MA/HD) $10.50 (GP/HD) $6
Lincoln Lawyer (2011) (Vudu/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Little (2019) (MA/HD) $4.50
Little Mermaid (1989) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3.75
Live Die Repeat: Edge Of Tomorrow (2014) (MA/4K) $6.50
Lock Up (1989) (Vudu/4K) $5
Logan (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Lone Ranger (2013) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Lone Survivor (2013) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $2 (MA/HD) $1.50
Looper (2012) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $3
Lord of War (2005) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Lost City, The (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Love and Monsters (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $7
Luca (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $3.25
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Mad Max Collection 1-4 (Vudu/4K) $20
Madagascar Collection 1-4 (MA/HD) $14
Magnificent Seven (2016) (Vudu/4K) $6 (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Maleficent (2014) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3 (GP/HD) $1.25
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (GP/HD) $1.75
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $1.75
Man on a Ledge (2012) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Marry Me (2022) (MA/HD) $6.50
Marshall (2017) (MA/HD) $4.75
Martian - Extended Cut (2015) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Martian (Theatrical) (2015) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Mary Poppins Returns (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2
Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Maze Runner (2014) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.50
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $6
Mechanic: Resurrection (2016) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
Megan Leavey (2017) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $1.75
Memory (2022) (MA/HD) $3.50
Men (2022) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Men in Black (1997) (MA/HD) $6.50
Men in Black 3 (2012) (MA/HD) $2.50
Men in Black Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $15.50
Men in Black II (2002) (MA/HD) $6.75
Menu (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50 (GP/HD) $4
MIB: International (2019) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Mickey & Minnie 10 Classic Shorts - Volume 1 (2023) (MA/HD) $5.75 (GP/HD) $4
Midway (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4
Mile 22 (2018) (iTunes/4K) $1.75
Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) & Minions (2015) (MA/HD) $8
Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Miss Bala (2019) (MA/HD) $3.75
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Mission: Impossible Collection 1-6 (Vudu/4K) $25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $20
Mission: Impossible Fallout (2018) (Vudu/4K) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Moana (2016) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $2
Moneyball (2011) (MA/HD) $2.75
Monster Hunter (2020) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $4.25
Monsters University (2013) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3.50
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983) (MA/4K) $7.25
Moonfall (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5
Moonlight (2016) (Vudu/HD) $4
Moonrise Kingdom (2012) (MA/HD) $4.75
Morbius (2022) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $3.25 (MA/SD) $2.25
Mortal Engines (2018) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.25
Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind (2022) (MA/HD) $5.50
Mother's Day (2016) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) (MA/HD) $3.25
Mulan (1998) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (GP/HD) $3
Mulan (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.25
Mulan 2 (2005) (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.75
Mummy, The (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Muppets Most Wanted (2014) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.50
Murder on The Orient Express (2017) (MA/HD) $2.75
My Boss's Daughter (2003) (Vudu/HD) $6
My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
National Lampoon's Animal House (1978) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $5.25
Natural, The (1984) (MA/4K) $5
New Mutants (2020) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
News of the World (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.75
Night at the Museum 3-Movie (MA/HD) $13.50 $6 Each (MA/SD) $9
Night School (Extended) (2018) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.75
Nightmare Alley (2021) (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
Noah (2014) (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/HD) $1.50
Nope (2022) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $5.75
Nope (2022), Get Out (2017) & Us (2019) (MA/HD) $10
Northman (2022) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $4.50
Notting Hill (1999) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Now You See Me 1-2 (Vudu/HD) $4 (iTunes/HD) $6.50
Nut Job (2014) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $1.75
Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018) (MA/4K) $6 (MA/HD) $3 (GP/HD) $2.50
Oblivion (2013) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (MA/HD) $2.25
Office Space (1999) (MA/HD) $7
Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood (2019) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5
One Direction: This is Us + Extended Fan Edition (2013) (MA/HD) $3.25
Only The Brave (2017) (MA/HD) $5.50
Onward (2020) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.25
Operation Finale (2018) (iTunes/4K) $2.75
Ouija (2014) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Our Kind of Traitor (2016) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Overlord (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5 (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $4
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) (MA/HD) $2 (GP/HD) $1
Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $4.50
Parasite (2019) (MA/HD) $4.75
Passengers (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $2.75
Paterno (2018) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $2.75
Patriot Games (1992) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Patriots Day (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Paul, Apostle Of Christ (2018) (MA/HD) $4.50
Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $6
Peanuts Movie (2015) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.25
Pearl (2022) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Penguins of Madagascar (2014) (MA/HD) $2.75
Pet Sematary (1989) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) $4 (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Pet Sematary (2019) (Vudu/4K) $4.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2.50
Pete’s Dragon (2016) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.25
Peter Pan (1953) (MA/HD) $6.25 (GP/HD) $4.75
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland (2002) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $4.50
Peter Rabbit (2018) & 2 (2021) (MA/HD) $8.50 $4.75 Each
Peter Rabbit (2018) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $4.75
Philadelphia (1993) (MA/4K) $7.75
Pineapple Express (Unrated Edition) (2008) (MA/HD) $6.50
Pitch Black - Unrated Director's Cut (2000) (MA/HD) $6
Pitch Perfect (2012) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75
Pitch Perfect Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $11.50
Pixels (2015) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Planet of the Apes 1-3 (Newer) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $12
Power Rangers (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.50 (iTunes/4K) $3.25 (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Precious (2009) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $6.25
Predator (1987), 2 (1990), Predators (2009), Predator (2018) (MA/HD) $11
Predator (2018) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.50
Pretty in Pink (1986) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.75
Prey for the Devil (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Priceless (2016) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $5
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016) (MA/HD) $6.50
Prophecy Collection 1-5 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $14.50
Protege, The (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Proud Mary (2018) (MA/HD) $4.25
Psycho (1960), Rear Window (1954), The Birds (1963), Vertigo (1958) (MA/4K) $17
Pulp Fiction (1994) (Vudu/4K) $5.50 (Vudu/HD) $4.25 (iTunes/HD) $5.25
Punisher, The (2004) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $5.25
Punisher: War Zone (2008) (Vudu/4K) $5.75
Purge, The (2013) (MA/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
Purge: Anarchy (2014) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Puss in Boots (2011) (MA/4K) $6.75
Queen of Katwe (2016) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Raid 2 (2014) (MA/HD) $5.75
Raid: Redemption + Unrated (2012) (MA/HD) $5.75
Rambo Collection 1-5 (Vudu/HD) $12.50
Raya and the Last Dragon (2021) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Ready or Not (2019) (MA/HD) $6.25
Red (2010) (Vudu/4K) $6.25
Red 2 (2013) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $1.50
Red Sparrow (2018) (MA/HD) $4.50
Replicas (2019) (Vudu/4K) $5.50
Requiem for a Dream - Director's Cut (2000) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Rescuers, The (1977) (MA/HD) $6.50
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) (MA/4K) $7.25 (MA/HD) $3.25
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $4.50
Revenant, The (2015) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3.25
Rhythm Section (2020) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Richard Jewell (2019) (MA/4K) $6.50
Riddick Collection 1-3 (Unrated) (MA/HD) $14
Ride Along 1-2 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5 $2.75 Each
Rings (2017) (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/HD) $1.50
Rise of the Guardians (2012) (MA/HD) $3.25
Robin Hood (2010) (MA/4K) $6.25
Robin Hood (2018) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
RoboCop (2014) (Vudu/HD) $2
Rocketman (2019) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) $2.50 (Vudu/HD) $2.25
Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) (MA/HD) $5.25
Rogue (2020) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3.50
Roman J. Israel, Esq. (2017) (MA/HD) $3.50
Ron's Gone Wrong (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $5.25 (GP/HD) $3.50
Rookie of the Year (1993) (MA/HD) $7.50
Room (2015) (Vudu/HD) $5
Rough Night (2017) (MA/HD) $4.25
Rumble (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Run Lola Run (1998) (MA/HD) $6.50
Same Kind of Different as Me (2017) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2
Sandlot, The (1993) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5
Saturday Night Fever (1977) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Sausage Party (2016) (MA/HD) $4.75
Savages (2012) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $2.25
Saving Private Ryan (1998) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Saw (2004) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Saw Collection 1-7 (Vudu/HD) $10
Scarface (1983) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $5.25
Scary Movie 3 (2003) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $3
Schindler's List (1993) (MA/HD) $4.75
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010) (MA/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2015) (Vudu/HD) $3.75 (iTunes/HD) $2.75
Scream (1996) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.75
Scream 5 (2022) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.50
Scream Collection 1-3 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $13.50
Secret Headquarters (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6
Secret in Their Eyes (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $5
Selma (2015) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/HD) $2.25
Serenity (2005) (MA/HD) $3.50
Seriously Red (2022) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
Shack (2017) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $1.50
Shallows, The (2016) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD $4
Shang-Chi (2021) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4.75 (GP/HD) $3
Shape of Water (2017) (MA/HD) $3.25
Shaun of the Dead (2004), Hot Fuzz (2007), World's End (2013) (MA/HD) $10
Shawshank Redemption (1994) (MA/4K) $6
Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) (MA/4K) $10
Sherlock Gnomes (2018) (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/4K) $2.25
She's the Man (2006) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.25
Shutter Island (2010) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Sicario (2015) (Vudu/4K) $6 (Vudu/HD) $1.75 (iTunes/4K) $3
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) (MA/4K) $7.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Silent Night, Deadly Night: 3-Film Collection (1989-1991) (Vudu/HD) $6
Sin City (2005) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Sing (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
Sing 2 (2021) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.50
Sing Collection 1-2 (MA/HD) $6
Singin' in the Rain (1952) (MA/4K) $6.50
Skyscraper (2018) (MA/4K) $5.25 (MA/HD) $1.75
Sleeping Beauty (1959) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $2.50
Slender Man (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25
Smile (2022) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Smokey and the Bandit (1977) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $3.75
Smokin' Aces (2007) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs (1937) (MA/HD) $6 (GP/HD) $3.75
Snowden (2016) (MA/HD) $3.50 (iTunes/HD) $4
Snowman (2017) (MA/HD) $2.75
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.50
Sorry to Bother You (2018) (MA/HD) $4.75
Soul (2020) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $3.75 (GP/HD) $2.25
Source Code (2011) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Space Jam (1996) (MA/4K) $5
Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Sparkle (2012) (MA/HD) $3.50 (MA/SD) $2.25
Speed (1994) (MA/4K) $5.25
Spider-Man (2002) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Spider-Man 2 (2004) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Spider-Man 3 (2007) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Spider-Man Collection 1-8 (MA/HD) $26
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $4
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $1.75
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.75
Spiral (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.50
Spirit Untamed: The Movie (2021) (MA/HD) $4.25
Split (2017) (MA/4K) $6.75 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.75
SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015) (Vudu/HD) $4.75 (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Spotlight (2015) (MA/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $3
Spy Who Dumped Me (2018) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Star Trek 1-3 (Vudu/4K) $18 (Vudu/HD) $9.50 (iTunes/4K) $13.50
Starship Troopers (1997) (MA/4K) $6.50
Stir of Echoes (1999) (Vudu/HD) $4.75
Straight Outta Compton (Unrated Director’s Cut) (2015) (MA/4K) $7.50 (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Strange World (2022) (GP/HD) Ports to MA $4.25
Studio 666 (2022) (MA/HD) $6.75
Suburbicon (2017) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Suffragette (2015) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3
Suicide Squad, The (2021) (MA/4K) $5
Sully (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50
Sum of All Fears, The (2002) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.75
Super 8 (2011) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (Vudu/HD) $3.25 (iTunes/4K) $5
Super Buddies (2013) (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.50
Super Troopers 2 (2018) (MA/HD) $3
Survive the Night (2020) (Vudu/4K) $4 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
SW: A New Hope (1977) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $6.25 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Empire Strikes Back (1980) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Force Awakens (2015) (MA/4K) $5.25 (iTunes/4K) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1
SW: Last Jedi (2017) (MA/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) $3.75 (GP/HD) $1
SW: Phantom Menace (1999) (MA/4K) $7.50 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Return of the Jedi (1983) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $6.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
SW: Revenge of the Sith (2005) (MA/4K) $7.50 (GP/HD) $3.50
Taken Collection 1-3 (MA/HD) $9
Tangled (2010) (MA/4K) $8 (MA/HD) $5 (GP/HD) $3.75
Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.25
Ten Commandments (1956) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $4.25
Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) (Vudu/4K) $6.50 (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2.50
Terms of Endearment (1983) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $5
Think Like a Man (2012) & Two (2014) (MA/HD) $9
This Is The End (2013) (MA/HD) $5
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25 (GP/HD) $2
Thor: Ragnarok (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3.50 (GP/HD) $1.75
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (MA/4K) $7 (iTunes/4K) $4.50 (GP/HD) $2.25
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) (MA/HD) $3.50
Till (2022) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) (MA/4K) $6.25 (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Top Five (2014) (Vudu/HD) $4.75 (iTunes/HD) $3.50
Top Gun (1986) (Vudu/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Top Gun: Maverick (2022) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $5.75
Total Recall (1990) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $5.25
Tower Heist (2011) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $3.75
Toy Story 1-4 (MA/4K) $23 (iTunes/4K) $21 (GP/HD) $11.50
Training Day (2001) (MA/4K) $6.50
Transformers 1-5 (Vudu/4K) $30 (Vudu/HD) $23
Transformers: Last Knight (2017) (Vudu/4K) $4.75 (iTunes/4K) $2.25 (Vudu/HD) $2
Transporter, The (2002) (MA/HD) $6.25
Trolls Collection 1-2 (MA/HD) $6
Trolls World Tour (MA/HD) $5.50
Turbo (2013) (MA/HD) $2.25 (iTunes/SD) $1.25
Turning Red (2022) (MA/4K) $6.25 (MA/HD) $4 (GP/HD) $2.75
Umma (2022) (MA/HD) $4.75
Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Unbreakable (2000) (MA/4K) $6 (GP/HD) $3.75
Uncharted (2022) (MA/4K) $5.50 (MA/HD) $3.25
Uncle Drew (2018) (Vudu/4K) $6.25 (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3
Uncut Gems (2019) (Vudu/HD) $4.25
Underworld: Awakening (2012) (MA/HD) $1.75
Underworld: Blood Wars (2016) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) $2.25
Unforgiven (1992) (MA/4K) $6.50
Untouchables, The (1987) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6
Us (2019) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $5.25
Van Helsing (2004) (MA/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $4.75
Venom (2005) (Vudu/HD) (iTunes/HD) $4.50
Venom (2018) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $3.25
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) (MA/4K) $7 (MA/HD) $3.50
Vertigo (1958) (MA/HD) $4.75
Vice (2018) 'Christian Bale' (MA/HD) $4.25
Victor Frankenstein (2015) (MA/HD) $5.75
Vivo (2021) (MA/HD) $4
Vow, The (2012) (MA/HD) $3.50
Voyagers (2021) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.50
Walk, The (2015) (MA/HD) $4.75
Walking Dead: Season 11 (2021) (Vudu/HD) $6
Walking with Dinosaurs (2013) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $2.50
Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005) (MA/HD) $6.75
Wanted (2008) (iTunes/HD) Ports to MA $6
War Dogs (2016) (MA/4K) $6.50
War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $3
War of the Worlds (1953) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.75
Warcraft (2016) (MA/4K) $5 (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.25
Warm Bodies (2013) (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $2
Warrior (2011) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/HD) $4
Waterworld (1995) (MA/4K) $6.75 (MA/HD) $6
Wayne's World (1992) (Vudu/4K) (iTunes/4K) $6.25
Welcome to Marwen (2018) (MA/4K) $4
West Side Story (2021) (MA/4K) $5.75 (MA/HD) (GP/HD) $2.50
When the Bough Breaks (2016) (MA/HD) $4.50
Where the Crawdads Sing (2022) (MA/HD) $4.50
Where'd You Go Bernadette (2019) (MA/HD) $5.50
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) (Vudu/HD) $2.75 (iTunes/HD) $2
White Boy Rick (2018) (MA/HD) $5.25
Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody (2022) (MA/HD) $5.75
Why Him? (2016) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2
Widows (2018) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $1.75
Wild Card (2015) (Vudu/HD) $4
Willow (1988) (MA/HD) $6.75
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971) (MA/4K) $5.25
Wizard of Lies (2017) (Vudu/HD) $5 (iTunes/HD) $4.25 (GP/HD) $3
Wolf Man (1941) (MA/4K) $6.50
Wolf of Wall Street (2013) (Vudu/4K) $6 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3.50
Woman in Gold (2015) (Vudu/HD) $2.75
Woman King (2022) (MA/4K) $6.50 (MA/HD) $5.50
Wonder (2017) (Vudu/4K) $5.75 (iTunes/4K) (Vudu/HD) $3
Wonder Park (2019) (Vudu/HD) $3 (iTunes/4K) $2.25
Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) (MA/4K) $5
Woodlawn (2015) (MA/HD) (iTunes/HD) $3.75
Wraith, The (1986) (Vudu/HD) $5
X (2022) (Vudu/HD) $6.75
X-Men (2000), X2 (2003), X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (MA/HD) $15
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (MA/HD) $7
X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) (MA/HD) $6
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2004) (iTunes/4K) (MA/HD) $2.50 Rogue Cut (MA/HD) $5
X-Men: First Class (2010), Days of Future Past (2004), Apocalypse (2014) (MA/HD) $11
Zootopia (2016) (MA/4K) $7.25 (iTunes/4K) $5 (MA/HD) $4.50 (GP/HD) $3.25
submitted by wtfwafflezor
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:22 relevancybox Used car purchase - toyota rav 4 with 68,000 miles or toyota Highlander with 110,000 miles ? Same year, Highlander 1.5k more expensive
I’m buying my first used car (since a disastrous experience with a ford that literally spontaneously combusted while parked last year, one month after I Bought it with cash) since getting my 1999 toyota, which is still kicking but having a lot Of issues at its age.
I would prefer a highlander to a rav4 because I want more space. I don’t have a family but it would be the only vehicle I have access to and I like knowing I’d have space to move furniture etc, plus I’d like to be able to sleep in it comfortably.
That said, I have a budget of about $17,500 max (also paying cash) and it’s hard to find Highlander’s with low mileage within that price range.
I’ve been eyeing a 2012 Rav4 with only 68,000 miles on it that is about $16000. But a 2011 Highlander with 110,000 miles on it just showed up at a really well regarded / rated dealership near me today. It costs $17,500.
Both cars were owned by one person, and neither have accident reports or recalls. They both have had regular maintenance performed.
As I said I’d prefer to get a highlander. But also, im a single person and I don’t necessarily NEED a car of that size, it would just be a bonus for camping trips and occasionally transporting larger objects (I don’t need to do that super often).
I guess my main question is - is it insane to pay more for a car with significantly higher mileage just because it’s larger, when the size difference is not a strict necessity? The Rav4’s mileage is very low for its age, it is competitively priced, and it gets significantly better gas mileage. If the difference between 68,000 miles and 110,000 miles is a game changer in terms of the car’s performance and longevity and cost, it seems like the rav4 is a better deal. But it it’s not that big of a deal, and the Highlander is likely To last a lot longer, it might be worth it so I can enjoy the larger size.
Any input would truly help. I am not particularly knowledgeable about all this. A bit overwhelmed. Thank you.
submitted by relevancybox
to Toyota [link] [comments]