Extra large buttons for crafts
2013.01.15 18:50 keylimesoda Cardiomyopathy
For Redditors with extra large hearts!
2012.03.04 03:45 kinda_alone Today I Fucked Up
TIFU means Today I Fucked Up
2013.04.30 19:29 silverwolfe FatFurs: For Fans of Fat Furs
The only subreddit for furs of extra large sizes (and inflation!) Subreddit Icon made by ActualBlueBlu on Furaffinity! Banner made by u/HuskRaccoon!
2023.06.10 23:00 I0nelydriver Arlington (DFW), Texas USA
This plant was planted outside my apartment sometime before I moved in and I think it's awesome but I have no idea what it is. Google Lens says Taro and that looks similar but I'm not 100% confident in that. The leaves get huge (Large human hand for scale). I pulled out one of the small sprouts so I could show pictures of the root. https://imgur.com/a/KniBGsz
submitted by I0nelydriver
to whatsthisplant [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:59 Mahou Do LED strips with a built-in power rail for power injection exist?
Seems to me if they offered a strip with a built-in wire along the side for us to use for power injection - they could even have special connectors that accomdate it the extra power "rail" - surely that's the one we'd all pick - if it exists it's escaped me so far. Does it?
That said - do people have luck with the aluminum channels and an extra 18ga wire running with a strip?
submitted by Mahou
to homeautomation [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:58 aychpz I am being charged a cleaning fee and I have already paid a cleaning fee
On my email receipt for my Airbnb booking, I clearly have paid a $125 cleaning fee. The info that I received the day of check in states "Please text our housekeeper at the time of your departure. The fee is $125. You can pay by check or by Zelle." Is this normal? I have already paid a cleaning fee. I did the math and checked bank statements and I have paid the total amount that was listed on the booking and there was nothing in the original listing stating there would be an extra cleaning fee.
submitted by aychpz
to AirBnB [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:58 Trust134 MK7 GTD cooler water leaking or other problem?
I found a car near close to me. Is it worth the risk or should I let them pass? After 300-400 km 2-3 dl water is gone… GTD from 2014
“Garaged Golf 7 GTD DSG for sale with fresh mechanicals + new rear brake pads due to category change. At 160,000 km, the control and water pump were replaced, at 170,000 km new EGR valve and factory turbo, cylinder head gasket. Main extras: DSG transmission, steering wheel, full leather interior, black headliner, Discover Pro large-screen head unit, Dynaudio sound system with factory bass, reversing camera, front-rear (360-degree) parking radar + Parkpilot (automatic parking), mode selector (eco-normal-sport), cruise control, META anti-theft system, interior LED mood lighting (door, threshold, footwell, etc.) The car is slowly running out of coolant, the water is clean (not oily, there is no abnormal pressure, no water gets into the oil) Comes with the factory set of winter wheels with disc rims .”
submitted by Trust134
to Volkswagen [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:58 hackadaybot Crafting Ribbon Cables for Retro Hardware
2023.06.10 22:58 Hatrct Using ChatGPT for a good cause
Unfortunately, meaningful study of history starts at the undergraduate level. It is a shame that they don't teach this in high school, and it is a shame that the vast majority in undergrad temporarily rote memorize the knowledge in their history and history-related courses just to pass the exam and then forget it after, especially because for most students these courses fall under electives.
As you read this post, remember that our neoliberal capitalist politicians and bankers and CEOs, who are our leaders and run the country, barely know any of the following knowledge. Even the most educated of them, their education is limited to isolated narrow specializations like economics (of capitalism) and modern law (which was shaped by many of the incorrect thinkers/ideologies named below). Isn't it bizarre? How can you run a country when you don't even understand the validity and morality of the ideology and systems your rule is based on? Also, the vast majority of the electorate is unfortunately largely unaware the vast majority of the knowledge below.
I highly recommend everybody to study world history since the beginning of humanity around 200k years ago, and especially European history since the 1500s, and try to see how everything logically connects in each specific era: geography, art, technology, political philosophies/systems (this will also make you realize that "determinism" makes more sense than "free will"). This would reduce ignorance and racism, and also shed light on how the modern failure of a neoliberal capitalist system came into place. If more people realized the incorrect pillars this system is based on, they would be less likely to continuously vote for the politicians who prop it up, and we can finally take a step toward meaningful change, toward meaningfully fixing issues such as the economy and environmental degradation and damage.
I highly recommend you use ChatGPT to learn about the following periods:
The Protestant Reformation.
The Scientific Revolution.
The Age of Enlightenment. (This one is particular useful in terms of showing why we have the incorrect modern neoliberal capitalist system, because the thinkers of this time erroneously thought that humans are rational, which has been proven false by the modern literature. This kind of thinking is what led to bizarre concepts such as US gun laws. I would also recommend you check out "negative freedom/liberty" vs "positive freedom/liberty".)
As you learn about each era, you see how each one builds on each other.
Some important figures (that modern neoliberal Western capitalism is built on) you can research:
Thomas Hobbes (incorrect thinking: mistook his immediate environment as human nature; this is where the modern incorrect capitalist notion of "humans are selfish and have unlimited greed" comes from. no, humans are not selfish, humans are built for self-preservation: this is NOT the same thing as "humans are naturally hardwired to accumulate unlimited wealth that they can't even use while starving billions for it". It depends on the nature of the society, if society is built in a way that punishes selfishness and rewards altruism, then in order to self-preserve, people would have to show a degree of altruism. Modern capitalism mistakes cause and effect: obviously, if the system you live in rewards selfishness and punishes altruism, then people will have to act selfish to self-preserve, this does not mean that this is "human nature". Unlimited greed is not consistent with evolutionary theory and makes no rational sense.)
John Locke (much of the US constitution is based on his largely incorrect thinking, people like Ted Cruz act consistent with his thinking; his ideas serve the bedrock for the bizarre idea that "a central state should not have too much power otherwise it will automatically be corrupt"= but in practice this lead to neoliberalism= the government becomes so weak that corporations practically hijack it run it/use it solely for their own benefit, which is even worse than an oppressive central state, because corporations have absolutely 0 regard for humans and the environment, whereas a central state would be motivated to please people at least a little bit, even the worse dictators please their people to some degree due to fear of being toppled, whereas corporations would literally let the world burn for 1 cent more profit)
John Stuart Mill (mostly good thinking)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau (mostly good thinking)
submitted by Hatrct
to ChatGPT [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:57 Sea_Preference3530 Anyone have either of these playpens (or similar)? Trying to decide on which would be the better option
| || |
I work from home, but haven't taken on any new work since my daughter was born. I'd like to start taking on some work gradually again and would like a large play pen that I can have next to me. This way I can focus on work, but still be able to keep an eye on her. I have used my couch to section off an area that is safe for her to crawl around in and shes content to play and explore as long as she has a nice amount of space and can see me, but this isn'tpracticalin the long run. It also will keep our pets out of reach ( her grabby hand is dying to get at them). The plastic foldable one is probably ideal because it's easy to set up and portable. I could move it to the living room and my studio. I do worry about it not being secure though. The wooden one looks great but i can't move it around (possibly more secure?). If anyone has a similar style to either of these, please let me know your thoughts and experiences. submitted by Sea_Preference3530 to beyondthebump [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:57 Best-Objective-8948 Optimal Solution for Online Assessments?
Alright. I got a question. Does having the optimal solution matter in terms of Online Assessments (Like having a Time Complexity of O(n) rather than O(n^2)?
And if it does, does the optimal solution work as long as it is the fastest time complexity?. For example, if I added an extra array in the problem than what was needed, it would still technically be O(n), but it would still be slower than the most optimal solution. Would this also matter?
submitted by Best-Objective-8948
to csMajors [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:57 B0omShakaLakaB00m Rattlesnake bite
| || |
Hello everyone! submitted by B0omShakaLakaB00m to DogAdvice [link] [comments]
Thank God Jax is alive. He was bit by a rattlesnake last night. He is my mother's best friend. She was in shambles and I never slept. I don't even know if I'm typing okay.
She took him to the cloesest vet which was 45min away in Moab, and he had to stay overnight. He is doing well...however, he still has a large swelling in his jaw area.
Being from the East coast, we really don't have any experience with this issue. I was curious if anyone does? Is there any tip for helping with the swelling or pain at all? The vet wasn't the most helpful when she asked.. My momma just wants him to be a little more comfortable than he is right now.
2023.06.10 22:57 DakotaNoLastName33 Kinda annoyed
I’m not trying to come off as entitled when I’m posting this as I’m more just annoyed/frustrated.
I currently rent an apt in a complex where it’s a shared community type pool for the residents. I do my best to be more active as I’m working on losing weight. But I’m kinda digressing.
I’m struggling to navigate times to swim to avoid children as I swim laps and obviously 5 feet isn’t enough space. I can’t afford memberships to a gym to go and swim laps either as all the gyms are way across town and it’s just not worth it ($100+/month).
Anyway, I was swimming laps when this large family came in and they just kinda took over the pool. Cut my workout time down. I’m getting frustrated navigating the summer time with kids being out of school too.
I’m not angry at the kids as I know they want to swim, but it’s like c’mon you see someone swimming laps and it couldn’t hurt to ask if they’ll be there much longer. Idk. It’s just frustrating.
Swimming is less stress on my body as I have DDD and spondy (misalignment of spine) in my low back.
The pool has hours of operations to in order to be courteous to residents.
submitted by DakotaNoLastName33
to childfree [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:57 RudeAdvertising4814 Fucking mental or am i ?
18F recently moved from my home town to a large city to study and i have this constant feeling to gain validation from men compliments,looks etc etc it disgusts me put in a sense because its gotten to the point where i look for attention in strangers ,lectures ,drivers im going fucking insane
submitted by RudeAdvertising4814
to emotionalabuse [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:57 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/ab8hk3ydax4b1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d1e3bf79694f9d830d76c55e609ff2f25ce48ada
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Download Full Course – Instant Delivery
What You Get
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about
with what will sell.
You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality
of their content.The content you post has to make sense
to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. That they are congruent with and trust.
It has to change their thought patterns or behavior
— that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them
).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners
… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is
).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently
put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions.You will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales.
Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch
In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.
That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
2023.06.10 22:57 Mrprivatejackson Finally beat fallen order! Here are my thoughts
| || |
Such an amazing game loved all the details completed like 90% of all planets so far beat it in Jedi Master for my first run. Bosses were tuff but after defeating the ninth sister boss i felt invincible, fighting main bosses sometimes it felt cheap i tried pressing the buttons while fighting trilla like to jump out the way or use a stim and they didnt work how they normally would! Idk maybe im just tripping but i ended beating her anyways! submitted by Mrprivatejackson to FallenOrder [link] [comments]
You truly have to have patience and persistence to win these fights like a jedi would. The adventure exploring of planets chasing the remains of the zeffo remind me of samus parents the bird aliens i forget what they are called but pretty cool, the story is great the characters are pretty cool but none really stuck to me like trilla dude i loved everything about her, her look theme moves backstory its a shame how it ends for.
I loved the flashback of cal where he escapes as a padawan i was crying because they played that theme where anakin kills the kids and i had just finished watching part 3 it made me feel emotional thinking of anakins fate and the jedi.
Loved the customization really made me go and look for them boxes with different gear and skins i was changing them fits every now and then this game does amazing for that because on other games ur just like meh but here like cool ass ponchos
BD-1 is just pure joy and happiness to see hear and be with
Over all story is quiet simple which isnt bad at all but it feels like you just went on your own personal jedi journey!
Darth vader is strong af like how did obiwan even beat him those few times.
Also saved the recording on ps5 kinda weird since it recorded my reaction to seeing darth vade anakin
2023.06.10 22:56 spekkje Day 47
Still on day 47. Since I don't have a lot of time, and more honest, it doesn't really do what I want so it takes some time. I did get another step further today. A lot of my struggles went into getting a Date into an array. For some reason that did not work, but at some other point it did not work. I finally found a solution for that. So it works, and it also is able to show the dates in my App.
Next step will be that the button will do more then just being there. The idea is that when the user clicks the button there will be an alert, so the user can confirm, and then another date is added to the array with dates, and that date will also be showed in the overview. After that There is a lot of work on the looks, since I dont't have much of that right now. I also need to make an delete function. And I guess there will be a lot more that needs to be done.
submitted by spekkje
to 100DaysOfSwiftUI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:56 Unavailable987543 I’ll have some high blood pressure juice
2023.06.10 22:56 KnightBearrant Wheel and tire advice
Hello and thank you in advance.
I’m purchasing a used 2008 Santa Fe where the stock tires are supposed to be 235/70R16. I say supposed to be because it is only coming with steelies and winter tires. Obviously I’ll need to get summers, and I want to consider rims too so I can potentially swap them myself if I have time. In the course of trying to save a few bucks I found some used rims and tires from a Hyundai Tucson that are 215/65R16. I’m not sure if this difference is significant enough that I should spend the extra money for new rims and tires and am looking for some advice on whether it is ok to use the smaller ones or if the difference would still be too great. And if it is acceptable what sort of differences should I expect.
submitted by KnightBearrant
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:56 reiguy73 Dive Buddy, Montana
Howdy freediving Reddit community. Earlier this year in Dahab, Egypt I became AIDA 2 certified and fell in love with freediving. Came from a scuba background.
I live in Bozeman, Montana and am looking for diving buddies. Willing to travel and have extra gear. Would also love to do some pool work during the winter months.
If anyone has any tips on how to connect with fellow freedivers in the area, please let me know. Couldn’t find any Facebook groups and already reached out to my local dive shop.
submitted by reiguy73
to freediving [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:55 cantBdefined Looking for complete hero list
I am trying to help my alliance with a bit of extra info on the heros in stormshot. Unfortunately all I find are partial lists or best used for lists. Does anyone have any info they wish to share? Any tips or info would be helpful. Looking for name, teir, skills, usefulness, how expirienced should they be minimally. Ect. I know I am asking a lot but most of our group have no experience in these types of games and I would like to keep them playing and help them make progress.
One more question do the lower their hero talents and skills work when they are not used in marches?
submitted by cantBdefined
to stormshot [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:55 jenjii Better bags than AER travel pack small for travel and EDC with 16" laptop?
Hey all! I've been lurking & searching through reviews, decided it's probably best just to ask.
i'm looking for a bag that can be reasonably used for one bag travel for 3-4 days, while still being small enough for everyday carry to and from an office.
For EDC, I generally have some adapters & cables (laptop charger), 16" laptop, headphones, water bottle, snacks, and maybe a switch or kindle. On travel days, add in a packing cube of clothes, small toiletries bag, and a smaller tech pouch with fire stick, & media cables. I'm about 6'0 and on the thinner side of average.
I've been using the original 30L peak design everyday backpack, but it's just a little large for EDC. Everything fits for travel, though it can be tight (might just be my bad packing).
So far, I've been looking at the AER travel pack small xpac, but haven't had a chance to see it in person. I like the idea of compression or expansion to help the dual purpose. Is that a good choice? What else should I be considering?
submitted by jenjii
to ManyBaggers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:55 kween_hangry SATURN 2 Speedier print settings? (FLEX PLATE)
Howdy folks, been enjoying printing on my saturn 2. Took a LONG time to troubleshoot and get things working.
however I’m trying to find the best ways to decrease print time/ and just have speedier settings in my back pocket…
Because I own a flex plate, a thick one at that, I’ve had to increase time in some spots because of the extra weight (I have an XTR wham bam)
So 55-50s for my bottom layer seems to be the only way to get guaranteed adhesion
I’m also printing in .03 mm layer height.. which I’d like to increase, but still spooked about possible failures, as I had a lot of issues printing at .05 for some reason
My rest time after exposure is like 1s-.5s. Only because again, I was having a ton of fails without any rest time.
I’m not at my computer to post my settings, but my current settings are using SUNLU standard grey, and for something thats around 150mm (1.5cm) it took around 2.35 hours 😩
Long story short, what are YOUR speedy print settings for the saturn 2? How do I speed mine up a little bit?
—- Resin info: I’m currently using SUNLU ceramic grey abs, but I also have Siriya tech FAST grey and ceramic in my shop. I havent tried it yet.
I’ll post these once I’m back home.
submitted by kween_hangry
to ElegooSaturn [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:55 _name_of_the_user_ Is it time to extend domestic violence supports to men as well? [The Feminist Case for Acknowledging Women's Acts of Violence]
This Article makes a feminist case for acknowledging women’s acts of violence as consistent with — not threatening to — the goals of the domestic violence movement and the feminist movement. It concludes that broadly understanding women’s use of strength, power, coercion, control, and violence, even illegitimate uses, can be framed consistent with feminist goals. Beginning this conversation is a necessary — if uncomfortable — step to give movement to the movement to end gendered violence.
The domestic violence movement historically framed its work on a gender binary of men as potential perpetrators and women as potential victims. This binary was an essential starting point to defining and responding to domestic violence. The movement has since struggled to address women as perpetrators. It has historically deployed a “strategy of containment” to respond to women as perpetrators. This strategy includes bringing male victims of domestic violence within existing services, monitoring exaggerations and misstatements about the extent of women’s violence, and noting the troublesome line between perpetratovictim for women. This strategy achieved specific and important goals to domestic violence law reforms. These goals included retaining domestic violence’s central and iconic framing as a women’s issue, preserving critical funding sources and infrastructure to serve victims, and thwarting obstructionist political challenges largely waged by men’s rights groups.
While acknowledging that these goals were sound and central to the historic underpinnings of domestic violence law reforms, this Article considers whether the strategy of containment is too myopic and reactive to endure. It begins a discussion of whether moving beyond a strategy of containment might paradoxically advance the efficacy of both domestic violence law reforms and the feminist movement. It suggests that moving beyond the strategy of containment would strengthen the infrastructure and foundation of the domestic violence movement. It would move beyond the limited masculinist frame dominating domestic violence, beyond the pathologized and marginalized frame depicting women abusers, and toward a more inclusive movement. It further examines potential gains to the broader feminist movement, such as preserving the movement’s sustained legacy, diffusing gender stereotypes, righting skewed legal standards, and advancing women’s political and professional status.
One example of how this may help that comes to mind is the correlation between intimate partner homicide committed by women and the development and deployment of women's domestic violence shelters. As women gained opportunities to leave abusive relationships the rate of women killing their domestic partners dropped dramatically faster than the rate of men killing their domestic partners. I hypothesis that the reverse would also be true, if men had domestic violence shelters available to them at a similar rate that women do now, the rate of men killing women in domestic settings would likely drop as well.
submitted by _name_of_the_user_
to AskWomenNoCensor [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 22:55 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] [Get] Chris Orzechowski – Badass Black Friday Bundle - Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] [Get] Chris Orzechowski – Badass Black Friday Bundle - Full Course Download
What You Get:
Black Friday Bootcamp
This is a short course I created for one of my e-commerce coaching groups. It outlines the high level strategy you need to use to MAXIMIZE sales for BFCM.
I go over everything from how to map out your promo calendar… what emails to send when… exactly when you should START and FINISH your promo(s)… and, most importantly…
… how to STAND OUT and grab attention in an overcrowded inbox, so you can break every sales record.
Once you watch this mini-course, you’re going to be pumping out high-converting BFCM campaigns in no time!
Make It Rain Monthly
BFCM/Q4 Planning Call
This is a special “members-only” coaching call I recorded with a handful of my top students to help them prepare their clients’ brands for BFCM success.
I even critique (and edit) a few of my students’ BFCM emails during this call.
You can look over my shoulder and see how I think about constructing these email campaigns and sequences – super valuable!
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #8
The Black Friday / Cyber MondayMEGA Issue Part 1
- My “A-Z” roadmap for creating highly profitable Cyber Week email marketing campaigns.
- The FIRST email you should send in the month of November, to increase the sales you make from every email you send for the next six weeks (I actually wrote this email for you. You can swipe it verbatim. Just swap in some small details about your business, hit send, and watch the sales start rolling in.)
- How to map out a three-month promotional calendar in less than 60 minutes. (Plus, how to come up with the topics to send, on which days, to the right subscribers.)
- What to do (instead of just giving a discount or giving a bonus) that’ll incite a buying frenzy, generate word of mouth buzz, create raving fans, AND could possibly lead to record-breaking sales.
- A breakdown of a collection of BFCM emails, including some from a sequence that brought in six-figures in one week flat.
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #9
The Black Friday / Cyber MondayMEGA Issue Part 2
- The “Magic Box” Method I used to free up 25 hours of creative time on my calendar, so I could get more work done in less time, with less stress… and more time to myself.
- The biggest mistake I made as I began growing my team… and how I fixed it so everyone could perform at a higher, more autonomous level.
- How to finally get clear on what you want in life… and how to go get it.
- Why trying to be a ‘cool boss’ might hurt your team more than help it.
- One psychological insight that’ll make selling to ‘people with money’ 10x easier. This works especially well if you’re selling a high-end product/high-ticket service.
- One software that can cut your weekly call volume down by 70% (or more).
- The “AC” email promotion that’ll send your Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales through the roof.
- How to scoop up TONS of sales from people who didn’t buy from your BF/CM campaign.
- Why giving a discount might actually HURT your sales and turn off a large percentage of your customers.
- When to use a discount vs other types of offers in your emails (they both work and can both be used strategically… but you’ve gotta do this right.)
- How to instantly induce an “I’ve gotta spend money with this brand” feeling in your customers… even if they weren’t planning on buying anything five minutes before seeing your email.
- A breakdown of a six-figure BF/CM email campaign (meaning: we actually ran this for one of my e-commerce clients and generated six-figures in sales with it).
- A two-word subject line you can use on Black Friday to stick out like a sore thumb and get your subscribers’ attention… even when everyone else is screaming about their sales.
- The one type of campaign you should run if you feel like offering discounts ‘cheapens’ your brand.
- How to adapt this campaign for OTHER holidays throughout the year (like Mother’s Day & Father’s Day). I even riffed off a quick email hook you can keep in your back pocket until spring.
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #20
The Black Friday / Cyber Monday2021 Gameplan
- The SMS Sign Up Sequence that helped us grow an SMS list by 1,000+ subscribers while generating $10,000+ in sales.
- How to make a TON of sales on Thanksgiving… without pissing off everyone on your list. (In fact, people will be giddy with anticipation if you do this promo right.)
- A psychological trigger you can use in your copy that makes your customers go crazy for your products.
- Why BFCM21 is going to look very different than years past… and the changes you should make to your strategy to stand out in the inbox (and make a ton of sales).
- How the smartest marketers and brand owners are adapting to iOS14 and iOS15 (and the big shift you need to make to thrive).
- Will SMS marketing replace or kill email? My surprising answer on page 3.
- How to dramatically increase your EHR (effective hourly rate)… so you can increase profits while working less.
- Insights from an SMS campaign I ran back in 2017 that worked incredibly well… and got people asking us to send them MORE texts (it’s a cool approach you can adapt for your own brand).
- How to write headlines and subject lines that trigger INSTANT curiosity… that suck your prospects in and DEMAND attention. (Try this with your landing pages and advertorial pages and watch your click-thrus SKYROCKET)
- The #1 copy mistake I see most copywriters and brand owners make with ALL of their emails, landing pages, ads, video scripts, and more.
- Fix this one thing and you’ll be amazed at how much better your copy reads and converts.
- How to get your customers to ‘think past the sale’ and get emotionally attached to your product… so they feel compelled to buy. (Sneaky… but powerful. And yes, totally ethical.)
- 6 SMS messages that ‘primed the pump’ for our sales pitches… while making our customers feel a rush of positive thoughts and emotions.
- The secret to writing tighter, pithier copy.
- 3 copy principles for high converting SMS messages.
- Two simple examples of an SMS list building campaign that you can whip up in a few minutes to start growing your list.
- The Ultimate “Trojan Horse” campaign to get your customers primed and ready to buy from you for BFCM.
- The Triple Threat BFCM campaign calendar you should try this Q4. (Could it triple your sales? Only one way to find out…)
- What almost EVERYONE gets wrong about Gary Vee’s jab-jab-jab-right hook approach to marketing… and why it might be the smartest tactic to use come this Q4 (and beyond).
- 5 more SMS list building examples that can get you a TON of new subscribers while making lots of “easy sales” in the process.
- How to use email to ‘scoop up’ buckets of new buyers… even the people who DON’T buy from you.
- Are you scared of emailing too often? Check out the tip on page 22 that’ll reduce your complaints and increase your sales.
- The four core campaigns EVERY brand should be running on a monthly basis… even if you’re not in e-com. (I use this with my own list and it works incredibly well.)
Holiday Sale Super Sequence
Want to scoop up even MORE sales during the holidays (without the hassle of figuring out your promo calendar)?
This Holiday Sale Super Sequence is based on campaigns I still run for my agency clients that generate anywhere between $30-$50K — without fail.
Comes with SIX email templates, a quick-start implementation video and super secret bonus.
So if you want to generate massive sales easily every time there’s a holiday… then this training is going to help you make that happen.
This sequence is PERFECT for BFCM… but you can even modify it to run other holiday sales throughout the year.
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here